Author Topic: Anime-Booru Desu~ |OT|  (Read 1296947 times)

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Re: Anime-Bore |OT| - Grill la Hill
« Reply #4320 on: December 26, 2013, 11:07:04 PM »
I thought this was Bubblegum Crisis related at first. :c

Now CERN need to step up their game.

Himu

« Reply #4321 on: December 26, 2013, 11:21:44 PM »

spoiler (click to show/hide)

holy shit, this is the first time i've seen a pure digital anime has the... I don't know, grit, of old school anime. I prefer how cel anime had certain tones and values and softness to their animation. Digital animation always looks so...I don't know, bright? The lines are usually too sharp and the characters are often flat.

See:

Compared to:

« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:23:50 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #4322 on: December 26, 2013, 11:26:15 PM »
Here's a good example:

vs

I mean, Gundam 00 looks GREAT. But something always feels off about modern visual aesthetic to me. There are few exceptions like Kill La Kill. I don't know, maybe it's notalgia? But I don't think it is.

No way am I being nostalgic looking at it objectively. In GUndam Wing's intro you see all of this high detailed art for stuff like sticks and mechanisms and in Gundam 00 any time there's an interior shot it's low detail usual boring digital.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:29:10 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4323 on: December 26, 2013, 11:34:33 PM »
I think part of it is that digital animation has made things so much easier, and made it easier to keep going back and smoothing out every little inconsistency, and inspiration and talent and passion has been completely bled out of the anime industry that it's all just becoming a flat, homogeneous lump.

But there's still Kill la Kill:

dog

Himu

« Reply #4324 on: December 26, 2013, 11:36:22 PM »
Yeah, as I said, Kill La Kill just GETS it. :bow

Time to post old school anime intros :bow

:rejoice
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #4325 on: December 26, 2013, 11:51:35 PM »

:lawd

One of the best animated intros of all time.

The detail paid attention to the gear (car interior, car exterior, headlights). :rejoice

The way the hair blows in the wind at 0:23 :rejoice It actually animates like actual hair.

1:04 - 1:10 is one of the most technically impressive and just out right passionate shots in an anime, and it's just a shot of two women looking at an airplane.

IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4326 on: December 27, 2013, 12:17:34 AM »

:bow

dog

Beezy

« Reply #4327 on: December 27, 2013, 12:19:54 AM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4328 on: December 27, 2013, 12:22:48 AM »
Just finished watching Roberta's Blood Trail a little while ago, it's pretty good.
dog

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4329 on: December 27, 2013, 12:41:24 AM »
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/110726/amazon---anime-blu-rays-soul-eater-complete-series-24-flcl-the-complete-series-17.50-samurai-champloo-the-complete-series-20.50-summer-wars?utm_campaign=110726&utm_medium=fptweet&utm_source=twitter

I've never bought anime before, but I'm real tempted to pick up Samurai Champloo and Black Lagoon... Roberta's Blood Trail also.

I like Soul Eater, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here. Can't go wrong with Samurai Champloo or Black Lagoon, tho.
©@©™

Himu

« Reply #4330 on: December 27, 2013, 12:46:54 AM »
Soul Taker is the only Soul anime.

Champloo and Black Lagoon are good picks.
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4331 on: December 27, 2013, 12:55:23 AM »
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #4332 on: December 27, 2013, 12:56:34 AM »
Soul Taker is the only Soul anime.

la la not listening

©@©™

Beezy

« Reply #4333 on: December 27, 2013, 01:16:35 AM »
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/110726/amazon---anime-blu-rays-soul-eater-complete-series-24-flcl-the-complete-series-17.50-samurai-champloo-the-complete-series-20.50-summer-wars?utm_campaign=110726&utm_medium=fptweet&utm_source=twitter

I've never bought anime before, but I'm real tempted to pick up Samurai Champloo and Black Lagoon... Roberta's Blood Trail also.

I like Soul Eater, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here. Can't go wrong with Samurai Champloo or Black Lagoon, tho.
I liked Soul Eater also, but not enough to pay for it.

Beezy

« Reply #4334 on: December 27, 2013, 01:29:36 AM »
There was a new Last Exile anime?! Was it as good as the original?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4335 on: December 27, 2013, 01:44:41 AM »

The less said about the new Last Exile the better.
dog

Beezy

« Reply #4336 on: December 27, 2013, 02:31:22 AM »
 :(

helios

« Reply #4337 on: December 27, 2013, 03:10:10 AM »

The less said about the new Last Exile the better.

Same could be said for Eureka Seven AO

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #4338 on: December 29, 2013, 03:38:12 PM »
Franken Fran

collection of horror stories about this frankenstein monster like girl who's actualy a mad doctor/surgeon that love to experiment on people "FOR SCIENCEEEEEEEEEE",the stories are all pretty varied,some of them have a moral,some of them are just plain gross and some of them are even played for dark comedy (most of the stories have horrible ending caused by fran air-headness like the one that ends with her basicaly creating pedobear) so it's a really good read as long as you aren't too squicky and especialy recomended if you are into stuff like junji ito manga

some examples

spoiler (click to show/hide)
the grossiest one i came so far is the one where fran come with a new method for pregnancy where the mother just leave the baby in an insect-like pupa,this method get stolen by another doctor who suddenly become famous but then it starts backfiring on patient when they realize that the pupa is a delicious target for cockroaches and other assorted bugs

there is one where fran help's a guy become a super hero and he goes fighting this evil association,but then it turns out that the evil association was actualy helping people because you see,man is the ultimate evil so helping humanity grow is the best way to destroy the world so the hero goes rogue and decide to turn into a terrorist instead
[close]

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 03:49:39 PM by magus »
<----

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4339 on: December 29, 2013, 06:03:45 PM »
Franken Fran is one of the best mangas I've ever read and I'm really sad that it finally had to end.
dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4340 on: December 30, 2013, 12:42:04 PM »
Here's some good stuff on CR:

-Kill la Kill
-Attack on Titan
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Nagi no Asukara [beautiful backgrounds, surprisingly good dramatic story about growing up]
-Gintama
-Kyousougiga
-Samurai Flamenco
-Space Brothers [realistic NASA drama with adult characters]
-Gurren Lagann [same crew as KLK]
-Fate Zero
-Durarara
-Angel Beats [surprisingly good scifi drama]
-Anohana [surprisingly good supernatural drama]
-Gargantia [kinda uneven but has some really good parts]
-Gatchaman Crowds [Hajime is the greatest anime heroine of all time]
-Madoka Magica [grim-dark magical girls]
-My Ordinary Life [some segments aren't really that great, some segments are utterly brilliant comedy]
-WATAMOTE [female nerd is the worst person ever]
-Silver Spoon
-Squid Girl
-From the New World
-Polar Bear Cafe [don't knock it until you try it]
-Fist of the North Star [because of course it is]
-Akagi/Kaiji
-The Eccentric Family
-Moyashimon
-Kids on the Slope [especially if you like jazz]
-Level E [Prince Baka is the greatest troll of all time]
-Humanity had Declined
-Flowers of Evil [the anti-moe]
-Guin Saga
-Wandering Son
-The Rose of Versailles
-Time of Eve
-Gankutsuou [scifi Count of Monte Cristo]
-Galaxy Express 999
-House of Five Leaves
-Voices of a Distant Star
-Night Raid 1931
-Pale Cocoon
-Little Witch Academia [Studio Trigger's first anime]
-The Place Promised in Our Early Years
-Sherlock Hound
-Muromi-san [if you can handle it]
-Parasite Dolls [same universe as Bubblegum Crisis]
-Cobra the Animation
-Captain Harlock

Enjoy!
dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4341 on: December 30, 2013, 02:27:02 PM »
dog

Himu

« Reply #4342 on: December 30, 2013, 02:40:46 PM »
I don't understand.
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4343 on: December 30, 2013, 02:48:53 PM »
Space Dandy is saving anime.
dog

Himu

« Reply #4344 on: December 30, 2013, 03:15:18 PM »
Hardly. Anime was saved a long time ago.
IYKYK

Rahxephon91

« Reply #4345 on: December 30, 2013, 05:34:42 PM »
Been watching Kill La Kill recently and well the show is gold. While I wish it didn't have the same old pervert father joke like every episode and as much fan service that's hardly enough to keep it down, plus I like some fan service.

The show is just fun. Every scene is a joy to look at and the direction never bores. It just feels like a labor of love as every scene has some detail thats just there to entertain. Like there are a few scenes where there is just some random violence in the frame that's comedic and the show never highlights. Thats awesome. The show looks awesome. The action scenes are pretty amazing.

Yet some of the reviews from fans leave me confused. They talk about the lack of story and complexity. What? Why does Kill La Kill need a complex story? Its an action anime, it's story dosen't need to be complex. It needs to provide a reason for the things happening and entertaining characters which Kill does pretty perfectly. Plus there is a story and theme. It's about a headstrong character who has to stay true to herself and path who wants to find out what happen to her father. I mean everything in the show basically supports that theme and premise.

Then there are complaints that it's been predicable, episodic, and formulaic. So? It's an action show that set up clearly the rules of the world and game. Did you not expect her to have to fight some special underlings and then the bossess and then the main boss? I mean I want to see that since the elite four are cool and beaming with personality. Actually this shows pacing has been pretty awesome and nothings been boring are felt like filler. Maybe the episode with school traps, but that was one of the funnier episodes. Really most of the episodes have moved to the plot and we got to the elite four pretty fast.

Yeah I don't get the critiques I've seen. The show is pretty great.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #4346 on: December 30, 2013, 07:59:41 PM »
decided to watch akira since it's a pretty famous anime... it was okay,the animation was awesome and the cyberpunk setting pretty cool but the plot was sort of stupid and lacked any sort of direction,the things ends and there isn't even like an actual reason for how it ends,not even the usual bullshit about the power of friendship and the like,it just ends

think i'm going to watch kill la kill next,i loved gurren lagan back in the days and the only reason i haven't bothered with it is because i hate watching series that are still running but now it's over so....
<----

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4347 on: December 30, 2013, 08:13:32 PM »
Akira compressed a LOT of material into the film. The manga consists of six fat volumes without much filler. Then again, I don't really remember if it makes more sense than the movie or not. :neogaf

Rahxephon91

« Reply #4348 on: December 30, 2013, 09:00:45 PM »
What do you mean there's no reason for how it ends? Tetsuo couldn't control his power just like Akira before him and basically unleashes it on Tokyo. Keneda is saved  by the other psychics and Tetsu leaves the physical realm leaving Keneda and crew to rebuild.

There really is'nt the power of friendship. Tetsuo was picked on and angry. If anything he was jealous of Keneda. He Got powers and lashed out against the world, which was perfect timing because of all the political unrest.

The manga has a lot more stuff as Akira actually gets arrived and teams up with Tetsuo to rule and damaged Tokyo. The US government gets involved and whatnot, but I believe the movie is better.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #4349 on: December 30, 2013, 09:19:06 PM »
What do you mean there's no reason for how it ends?

it doesn't feel like there is an actual resolution,there is somewhat of a fight but it happens somewhere at the 75% of the movie and it's not the actual ending,the psychic save kaneda but how? and from what? and then tetsuo become so powerfull he leaves the physical realm... wha? how does that work? and he gets inside this tiny light of ball that is... what the heck is it?

evil government vs rebels is like a pretty big part of the plot but the story end and the city just blow so it feels like there is no proper ending to that too
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 09:25:07 PM by magus »
<----

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #4350 on: December 30, 2013, 10:28:00 PM »
The girl being crushed between tetsuo's fat rolls when his power levels went haywire was so sad.  :'(

Rahxephon91

« Reply #4351 on: December 30, 2013, 10:54:56 PM »
I guess you're right.

Whatever it looks cool so I enjoy it.

helios

« Reply #4352 on: December 30, 2013, 11:26:04 PM »
The girl being crushed between tetsuo's fat rolls when his power levels went haywire was so sad.  :'(

I first saw Akira when I was 13 or 14 and that scene disturbed me then and it disturbed me when it was aired on Toonami.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4353 on: December 31, 2013, 08:41:46 AM »
I first saw Akira in 1990, IIRC, when I was in the third grade.  It made absolutely no sense to me back then, but man did it look cool!   :lol

decided to watch akira since it's a pretty famous anime... it was okay,the animation was awesome and the cyberpunk setting pretty cool but the plot was sort of stupid and lacked any sort of direction,the things ends and there isn't even like an actual reason for how it ends,not even the usual bullshit about the power of friendship and the like,it just ends

As already noted, Akira takes a huge amount of manga material and tries to fit a bunch of it into a movie.  I mean, just think about it...titular character AKIRA himself has no real role in the movie!   :lol

The film had amazing animation for 1989 and some cool music.  When it was brought out in English shortly after its Japanese release, people were wowed by how it looked and that a cartoon could be all "mature" and violent.  It was the first anime actually presented as "anime" in the U.S., from what I remember.  Stuff that had been on TV before like Speed Racer and Robotech was not looked at or presented that way.

And I don't care if the script isn't as good- the best way to watch Akira is to watch the original 1989 dub.  I need Leonardo from the Ninja Turtles/Liquid Snake from MGS (Cam Clarke) as Kaneda, dammit! 

think i'm going to watch kill la kill next,i loved gurren lagan back in the days and the only reason i haven't bothered with it is because i hate watching series that are still running but now it's over so....

It's not over...they're just taking a two week break.  It's a 25 episode series...and that odd number of episodes makes me wonder if one of those episodes is gonna be direct to video only.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 08:44:34 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

Beezy

« Reply #4354 on: December 31, 2013, 09:07:08 PM »
Valvrave's final episode... actually the whole fuckin 2nd season. :beli

Beezy

« Reply #4355 on: December 31, 2013, 09:20:04 PM »
Forgot to ask, is Summer Wars worth a purchase? I haven't watched an anime movie in a while. If it's just okay/alright, I'll watch it through other means.

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
« Reply #4356 on: December 31, 2013, 10:05:48 PM »
Dude it just came on Adult Swim like 2 weeks ago, I should've mentioned like I did with Akira. The film is decent and english dub is real good too.

They also showed the Trigun movie last Saturday.
Boo

Rahxephon91

« Reply #4357 on: December 31, 2013, 10:11:26 PM »
Forgot to ask, is Summer Wars worth a purchase? I haven't watched an anime movie in a while. If it's just okay/alright, I'll watch it through other means.
No. It sucks.

But everyone else likes it. Im in the minority.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 10:16:40 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Beezy

« Reply #4358 on: December 31, 2013, 10:40:22 PM »
Hmm... I'll just watch it some other time then.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #4359 on: January 01, 2014, 02:35:31 AM »
I'm watching Golden Boy.

This anime. :lol

©@©™

Beezy

« Reply #4360 on: January 01, 2014, 03:45:53 AM »
Joe, you've never seen it before? :o

Rahxephon91

« Reply #4361 on: January 01, 2014, 04:40:32 AM »
It looks really good so there's that.

It is a family drama and I've never liked that kind of anime. The thing is I really dislike the family and espically the main female girl who drags the main guy into a really annoying situation all for her and yet she never stops being too bosy. And then the world basically comes falling down and the family has to unite and accept it's black sheep to save it. It couldn't just be a family drama, it had to bring in this sci-fi plot as well and I just didn't like it. And the grandmother is another of those perfect grandmothers who's all wise and all knowing, just not very compelling. 

Again, this is a very well loved movie though so don't take my word for it.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4362 on: January 01, 2014, 10:37:14 AM »
I'm watching Golden Boy.

This anime. :lol

(Image removed from quote.)

"Well, how did you like my swimming?"
dog

helios

« Reply #4363 on: January 01, 2014, 10:47:25 AM »

It's the first half of the Digimon movie

Beezy

« Reply #4364 on: January 01, 2014, 10:50:03 AM »

It's the first half of the Digimon movie
:lol

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #4365 on: January 01, 2014, 12:50:08 PM »
Joe, you've never seen it before? :o

I've known about it forever, but I'd just never got around to watching it. Glad I did, though. :lol

And in no1curr news, I also finished watching Heartcatch Precure. Dat mahou shoujo. Such church choir CG dance ending theme!

Final tally of finished shows for the year.
New Shows:
Girls und Panzer
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Puchimas!
Senran Kagura
Senyuu
GJ-bu
Tamako Market
Vividred Operations
Dokidoki Precure (3 episodes left out of 49, close enough)
Attack on Titan
Valvrave S1 (need to watch the 2nd half)
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Date a Live
Oreimo 2 (fbm)
The Devil is a Part-Timer
Severing Crime Edge
Yuyushiki
The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat
Muromi-san
Encouragement of Climb
Zettai Bouei Leviathan
Sparrow's Hotel
Aiura
Hyperdimension Neptunia - The Animation
Kinmosa
Love Lab
Watamote
Non Non Biyori
Hidamari Sketch: Graduation Special

Catalog Shows:
A Channel
Acchi Kocchi
Anymal Tantei Kiruminzoo
Dirty Pair
Ebiten
Gakkatsu
Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still
Golden Boy
Gunbuster
Heartcatch Precure
Ichigo Mashimaro
Kill Me Baby
Lupin III (1971)
Minami-ke Season 1
Phi Brain Season 1
Seitokai Yakkuindomo
Squid Girl Season 1
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru
Tetsuko no Tabi

Movies:
Blue Exorcist: The Movie
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods
Kenya Boy
The Laws of Eternity
Lupin III: Princess of the Breeze
Patlabor the Movie 1
Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie
Up on Poppy Hill
Urusei Yatsura Movie 2: Beautiful Dreamer
The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 12:52:38 PM by Joe Molotov »
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4366 on: January 01, 2014, 12:59:09 PM »
I'm almost afraid to work up a list of anime that I watched this year.
dog

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #4367 on: January 01, 2014, 01:02:54 PM »
they actualy did golden boy here on tv back in the 90'... one of the reason i always said that i don't understand why people act toward fanservice in such an aggresive manner is because anime like that existed

of course that was before i know stuff like love-ru popsicle were a thing :fbm
<----

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4368 on: January 01, 2014, 01:09:52 PM »
It was on MTV in Germany. They aired Escaflowne as well. I think the entire soundtrack in Goldenboy was changed, but Escaflowne only had an alternative intro.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4369 on: January 01, 2014, 02:01:33 PM »
Kinda weird that they took out the original Japanese intro songs and replaced them with English songs for German TV. :lol

dog

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4370 on: January 01, 2014, 02:40:59 PM »
Doubly so, because the Escaflowne song is from a French or Belgian band.

Cultural imperealism, baby.  :whew

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #4371 on: January 01, 2014, 04:53:49 PM »
It was on MTV in Germany. They aired Escaflowne as well. I think the entire soundtrack in Goldenboy was changed, but Escaflowne only had an alternative intro.

yup yup same here same here

other anime mtv has done on tv

Trigun
Cowboy bebop
Excel saga
Master mosquiton (it's about this girl who awaken this ancient vampire who becomes crazy powerfull everytime he drinks women blood,it's another somewhat perverted anime)
Evangelion
Karekano (his and her circumstances)
Aika (i think this is the oldest most fanservicey anime i know... it's about this super female spy that has to take this evil organization that it's made up all of anime girls,somehow the camera is always low enough to show the panties of everybody :-[)
GTO
Full metal panic (both the original series and fumoffu)
Inuyasha
Orphen
Abenobashi
Full Metal Alchemist (both the old and the new anime series)
Beck
Nana
Death Note
Michiko & Hatchin
Nabari
Black Lagoon

MTV has stopped transmitting anime but there is another channel here that still transmit anime,even though it's at a pretty late time slot... the last anime they were doing was psycho-pass... otherwise they always do dragon ball non stop to the point it has become some sort of plague,but once in a while they switch it for either lupin the 3rd,one piece or naruto

one interessing thing about the italian version of excel saga,since nabeshin goes dressed as lupin they decided to hire lupin VA for nabeshin
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:58:15 PM by magus »
<----

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4372 on: January 01, 2014, 05:10:02 PM »
A lot of the early anime I watched, as in stuff that I knew was anime, came on late-night on The Scifi Channel:

-Tenchi Muyo: In Love
-Dominion Tank Police
-Odin Space Sailor Starlight
-Armitage III
-Venus Wars
-Galaxy Express 999
dog

Beezy

« Reply #4373 on: January 01, 2014, 07:50:21 PM »
It felt like the Scifi channel aired all the coolest anime back in the 90s. Me and my brother watched so much on there, but I can't remember their names.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4374 on: January 01, 2014, 10:31:56 PM »
Man, Armitage III was fab. I also remember Bubblegum Crisis fondly. And then there was the nihilistic nightmare that is MD Geist. Everything goes to hell in that.

I think I attempted to count the panty shots in Aika, becuase it was just ridiculous to me even then.

I still have a bunch of VHS tapes somewhere I recorded late at night when these used to air. Fun times.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4375 on: January 01, 2014, 10:44:11 PM »

Drink it in.
dog

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4376 on: January 01, 2014, 10:52:03 PM »
In the first one, instead of deactivating the robot death machines, he unleashes them so he can have something to fight (I think?). Then in the second, he discovers some paradise city that can stay invisible to the machines somehow. They have their own guardian super soldier who, unlike Geist, doesn't heal on his own or needs regular treatment or something. Also, he's not a psychopathic murderer. Geist ends up killing him and leading the army of killer robots to this last bastion of civilization.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4377 on: January 01, 2014, 10:53:11 PM »
Yeah, Geist was kind of a jerk.
dog

Rahxephon91

« Reply #4378 on: January 01, 2014, 11:36:36 PM »

Gotta love that saxs for the ending of MD Giest Two.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 11:41:02 PM by Rahxephon91 »

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #4379 on: January 02, 2014, 12:04:18 PM »
what's my best option to see anime on my android cellphone? chrome doesn't support flash so i can only use a few video streaming sites here and there... there is a crunchyroll app but of course that means being limited to what is on crunchyroll,like i've finaly decided to watch seikotai yakuindomo since they announced a season 2 and of course can't do that through crunchyroll...
<----