Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1427153 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #5700 on: July 19, 2018, 08:14:00 PM »
Wouldn't that be 1 friend?
semi doesn't necessarily mean half, it could be a third, a fourth, a hundredth, stop forcing your friend hegemony on me online

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #5701 on: July 19, 2018, 08:30:37 PM »
It also could have meant that they were both truckers. Your hypotheses are blind to the class character of society. :wag

Rahxephon91

« Reply #5702 on: July 19, 2018, 08:31:30 PM »
You’re just a little bitch tho dude, worth even less time that you can handle reading your idle’s words
Triggered because i insulted weemen?

:woody
This is the worst use of the triggered and woody meme ever.

don't talk to me until you get pussy.

:nothot

now get out there
k

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #5703 on: July 19, 2018, 08:36:21 PM »
Dating sites fucking suck (and there is one thing in those articles I will agree with - women do have more 'buying power' online), but they're almost a necessary evil for those with certain personalities. I've had luck off em and I don't really find myself attractive/have much confidence, so I dunno.
^_^

benjipwns

« Reply #5704 on: July 19, 2018, 08:37:12 PM »
It also could have meant that they were both truckers. Your hypotheses are blind to the class character of society. :wag
I CONSIDERED THIS, especially since he said they were coworkers! You forget that I have achieved full class consciousness thanks to Daddy P's war on us!

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #5705 on: July 19, 2018, 08:38:09 PM »
(women do have more 'buying power' online),

Why wouldn't they? Fundamentally, there's more men in the world than women.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5706 on: July 19, 2018, 08:38:42 PM »

100% honest: I started to read them, they were telling a story and I tuned out. Either get to the meat of what you were writing about or don't bother.
You're trying to engage me in a conversation about articles you did not read? At least read the second one, fuck.

1) Using a TV show to make a point isn't that good a opinion. :doge
2) Women working long hours: Yes, you're right in that most women aren't working 60, 70, 80 hours. BUT: They can feel they're working too often. I don't watch much TV so I don't know the episode or even what the series is about, but I'm assuming the scene was played as a "I'm tired from work so I have no interest in other people" sort of feeling. Which is valid for Men AND Women.

1. Why? if that's what i was thinking of last month after observing it happening? Where does this narrative come from? It's a legitimate question. TV or not.
2. No. That's not how it went. And being valid for men and women isn't the point. WHY are they pushing this narrative that it's something women should be wanting to strive for?

Because (sadly), that is how the job culture in America and Japan and some other places is. If you're not working yourself to death, you lose that job. The whole job system needs a top-to-bottom make-over in the US, but that's a whole 'nother discussion.
Ok, so the top is manipulating this narrative trying to get more women in the workforce to exploit in Americas fucked up job culture? Ok, that's a point made in the second piece.

Ok, first: What question? :confused Again, I haven't read the article. Second: This is about the dating apps, but you still haven't given me your fucking opinion on it. You're using that article and going "see, this TV show proves (something that isn't what I'm asking about)."

So once again: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION on these apps and dating? Please do not use links, please do not use articles. PLEASE ARTICULATE YOUR OWN FUCKING OPINION.
My opinion on the dating app is pretty aligned with the writers. It's not a good system overall for most people, and it's not sustainable. Further, the combination of social media, feminism, and these narratives are just leading to some really fucked up twisted shit. White Knights make  it worse, they think they're the reasonable guys but they're just playing a long and being manipulated.

I'm not sure what city or country you're in but i see the difference between the U.S and various South American countries. Big differences. The U.S is bad, it's even bad between states. Some states are far worse than others. The younger generation girls are completely warped, there's no rescuing some of them until they hit their mid 30s and start to panic.

Now, don't take this as a 'salty' post. I've had success on Tinder but that doesn't mean i don't recognize how fucked up it is and actually it doesn't mean anything to be honest because that's not the point of the article. I see how some of these lesser attractive women all of a sudden walk around as if they're 8s and 9s and they don't even break past 5. That's fucking crazy. I've met some girls out from Tinder that i had no business being out with because they were just like bleh. Like, wtf? The combination of faking your pics, and the sheer amount of male competition you end up going down a few pegs from your own standards.

Again, like the article says. This is not sustainable for anyone, male or female.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #5707 on: July 19, 2018, 08:39:43 PM »

Well, I was just saying that it's something men online have to come to terms with, and of course I understand why it's the case.
^_^

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5708 on: July 19, 2018, 08:43:55 PM »

Online dating/social media makes this so much worse.

benjipwns

« Reply #5709 on: July 19, 2018, 08:47:13 PM »
I see how some of these lesser attractive women all of a sudden walk around as if they're 8s and 9s and they don't even break past 5. That's fucking crazy. I've met some girls out from Tinder that i had no business being out with because they were just like bleh. Like, wtf? The combination of faking your pics, and the sheer amount of male competition you end up going down a few pegs from your own standards.

Again, like the article says. This is not sustainable for anyone, male or female.
like, wtf

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5710 on: July 19, 2018, 08:49:02 PM »
I see how some of these lesser attractive women all of a sudden walk around as if they're 8s and 9s and they don't even break past 5. That's fucking crazy. I've met some girls out from Tinder that i had no business being out with because they were just like bleh. Like, wtf? The combination of faking your pics, and the sheer amount of male competition you end up going down a few pegs from your own standards.

like, wtf
Yes? go on?

thisismyusername

« Reply #5711 on: July 19, 2018, 08:50:09 PM »

100% honest: I started to read them, they were telling a story and I tuned out. Either get to the meat of what you were writing about or don't bother.
You're trying to engage me in a conversation about articles you did not read? At least read the second one, fuck.

When you read J. P.'s book (and by read: I mean read, not audiobook. Read) and post a fucking book report, I'll read your articles. How about that?

1. Why? if that's what i was thinking of last month after observing it happening? Where does this narrative come from? It's a legitimate question. TV or not.
2. No. That's not how it went. And being valid for men and women isn't the point. WHY are they pushing this narrative that it's something women should be wanting to strive for?

Ok, so the top is manipulating this narrative trying to get more women in the workforce to exploit in Americas fucked up job culture? Ok, that's a point made in the second piece.

1. Because you go off on tangents and think a TV show scene is somehow going to further your point while missing what I'm asking for. That's it.
2. Because believe it or not, men are slowly becoming less the majority. IIRC my population statistics right. That aside, most 20-30 year olds are struggling. In their own way. Some of these folks have to work their asses off to make ends meet. So they have no time for dating (oh, hey, bringing this to where I was wanting to go!). Why is that a hard concept for you? You're asking "why are women striving to work themselves to death" and the answer would be "because they want to be a strong independent woman that don't need no man™"</meme> How is that foreign concept for you?

My opinion on the dating app is pretty aligned with the writers. It's not a good system overall for most people, and it's not sustainable. Further, the combination of social media, feminism, and these narratives are just leading to some really fucked up twisted shit. White Knights make it worse, they think they're the reasonable guys but they're just playing a long and being manipulated.

I'm not sure what city or country you're in but i see the difference between the U.S and various South American countries. Big differences. The U.S is bad, it's even bad between states. Some states are far worse than others. The younger generation girls are completely warped, there's no rescuing some of them until they hit their mid 30s and start to panic.

Now, don't take this as a 'salty' post. I've had success on Tinder but that doesn't mean i don't recognize how fucked up it is. I see how some of these lesser attractive women all of a sudden walk around as if they're 8s and 9s and they don't even break past 5. That's fucking crazy.

Congrats on giving a point without using a url as if people are going to read it. *applause* Bravo. Now then: I agree with you (hold up, let me finish) in the sense that dating apps are very fucking poor for actual relationships. Speaking from experience (Grindr[Gay], Tindr [Male/Female], Scruff [Gay], Hornet[Gay], Blendr[Straight-ish, may have some gay]) I can tell you a lot of people will match with you and then never say anything to each other. It's one of the most bizarre things I have ever witnessed as a young-ish person. That aside, they give a "convenience" in that you're able to judge a person on their looks instead of mostly blind-dating.

Now I agree with you in the sense that some people that are "5"'s (ugh)think they're "8" or "9"s because they have self-esteem that makes them think they're better than they really are. But that's something that dating apps themselves aren't really going to fix. Or in other words: That's not really the dating apps fault.

Let's go with your "warped" comment. Elaborate on that for me, please? Because full honesty, I wouldn't have experience with the younger generation.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 08:55:34 PM by thisismyusername »

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5712 on: July 19, 2018, 08:51:40 PM »
guys you should really limit yourselves to like 15 words tops when you're dealing with this guy

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #5713 on: July 19, 2018, 08:52:31 PM »
Assimilate: don't mean to forum-cop too much, but this thread is more appropriate for complaining about women one at a time rather than ranting about them as a group.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5714 on: July 19, 2018, 09:03:31 PM »

When you read J. P.'s book (and by read: I mean read, not audiobook. Read) and post a fucking book report, I'll read your articles. How about that?
No, the piece can be finished in under 10min. And there's nothing wrong with audiobooks shut the fuck up about it. They're awesome actually.

2. Because believe it or not, men are slowly becoming less the majority. IIRC my population statistics right. That aside, most 20-30 year olds are struggling. In their own way. Some of these folks have to work their asses off to make ends meet. So they have no time for dating (oh, hey, bringing this to where I was wanting to go!). Why is that a hard concept for you? You're asking "why are women striving to work themselves to death" and the answer would be "because they want to be a strong independent woman that don't need no man™"</meme> How is that foreign concept for you?
Yeah the "need no man" mentality fucks with a woman's head because we weren't built that way.

Congrats on giving a point without using a url as if people are going to read it. *applause* Bravo. Now then: I agree with you (hold up, let me finish) in the sense that dating apps are very fucking poor for actual relationships. Speaking from experience (Grindr[Gay], Tindr [Male/Female], Scruff [Gay], Hornet[Gay], Blendr[Straight-ish, may have some gay]) I can tell you a lot of people will match with you and then never say anything to each other. It's one of the most bizarre things I have ever witnessed as a young-ish person. That aside, they give a "convenience" in that you're able to judge a person on their looks instead of mostly blind-dating.

Now I agree with you in the sense that some people that are "5"'s (ugh)think they're "8" or "9"s because they have self-esteem that makes them think they're better than they really are. But that's something that dating apps themselves aren't really going to fix. Or in other words: That's not really the dating apps fault.

Let's go with your "warped" comment. Elaborate on that for me, please? Because full honesty, I wouldn't have experience with the younger generation.
Most of the points i make in any thread has no links actually. I mainly speak from experience, so much so that dickboy Nola gets upset and is constantly asking me for scientific research papers ::)

Warped- they want Christain Greys, and they think they deserve it because you know, they're special. Now, you can say girls have always been manipulated this way with Disney movies and prince charming , whatever, but social media is especially evil, it's psychologically fucking people up.

I like how Assimilate always tangents and doesn't answer questions.

Making Daddy P proud :)
  :pimp

In fairness, come on. These fuckers aren't even reading the piece. Most of my answers can be found in that second link because i agree with it. It's not that hard.

guys you should really limit yourselves to like 15 words tops when you're dealing with this guy
Stop chirping up my threads Beak's, fuck.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5715 on: July 19, 2018, 09:05:49 PM »
"my thread" calm down there shitpants lmao

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5716 on: July 19, 2018, 09:06:38 PM »
"my thread" calm down there shitpants lmao
I forgot i wasn't in the Daddy P thread  :betty

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5717 on: July 19, 2018, 09:07:26 PM »
if you know so much about women why are you too much of a pussy to tell your girlfriend you wanna watch soccer instead of letting her drag you to some wack function and then crying in front of her parents like a simp

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5718 on: July 19, 2018, 09:07:42 PM »
Sigh. I can only imagine the stories we’re missing because of this shit

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5719 on: July 19, 2018, 09:09:16 PM »
if you know so much about women why are you too much of a pussy to tell your girlfriend you wanna watch soccer instead of letting her drag you to some wack function and then crying in front of her parents like a simp
Precisely because i know how women work breh. I had to flip the game, make her feel guilty about it

:rollsafe

Here, i'll help you -

Atra got ghosted again. There.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5720 on: July 19, 2018, 09:13:06 PM »
uh you also whine about her not being attractive and costing you money, yet you think you're the one on top here? bitch's pimp game skrong

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #5721 on: July 19, 2018, 09:13:42 PM »

Incorrect!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

thisismyusername

« Reply #5722 on: July 19, 2018, 09:17:30 PM »
No, the piece can be finished in under 10min. And there's nothing wrong with audiobooks shut the fuck up about it. They're awesome actually.

So in other words, you're not going to read "Maps of Meaning" or whatever the fuck the 40 page book was, because it'd only take an hour as opposed to you going to sleep on "Daddy P"'s voice droning on and on about shit you know is bullshit. Ok, thanks for saving me from reading your red-pill bullshit.

Yeah the "need no man" mentality fucks with a woman's head because we weren't built that way.

In what sense? Because honestly: Men have fucked up most of society. *hands up* That's my opinion. You may not agree with it and want the 1950's back, but that's simply not going to happen. When women are the majority in the population there will not be enough men for them to pair-up with and some of them are going to be living alone for a long time. Why shouldn't they have the "independent woman *Beyonce beat here*" streak?

Most of the points i make in any thread has no links actually.

If that's what you want to believe, please feel free. But evidence says otherwise. Moving on...

Warped- they want Christain Greys, and they think they deserve it because you know, they're special. Now, you can say girls have always been manipulated this way with Disney movies and prince charming , whatever, but social media is especially evil, it's psychologically fucking people up.

No, I'd say conversely: Men want (I don't fucking know, let's go with...) <insert hot woman you consider a 10 here because lord knows as a gay man this shit is beyond my wheel-house in regards to looks for women>.

Let me bring it around in another way:

Memes aside: The point is thus: Both sexes have unrealistic standards when it comes to their partners/mates. Don't even come at me with that "#NotAllMen" bullshit, because you know it's true.

Social media has nothing to do with it. I mean we can agree to disagree on this point, but social media doesn't distort peoples thoughts in the sense of "attractive." Now is Social Media good/bad? That's another discussion (elsewhere) we could have.

Now that aside: Is dating apps good for actual relationships? That's a messy question because there's been plenty of people that have found each other on Match or OKCupid/older sites and have married and have had kids and been in a long-term relationship. So the question becomes: Is the "meat-market" on dating apps a good thing? I wouldn't honestly know, you say "no because of unrealistic standards" but at the same time that's not just women. So let's go further on that "distorted women thought" opinion you have.

Here, i'll help you -

Atra got ghosted again. There.

#NoTNoShade but #Accurate Atra. :yeshrug Now if Bork or Rumbler or Joe want to move this discussion outside of the thread, feel free. But I'm honestly having a discussion here in regards to relationships, so technically I'm on topic. :yeshrug
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 09:23:13 PM by thisismyusername »

benjipwns

« Reply #5723 on: July 19, 2018, 09:22:56 PM »
5's acting like they're 8.5's isn't new, let alone "sudden"

what's next, talking about lifelong fat chicks who lose weight becoming stuck up bitches who don't respect their social roots

i doubt it's destabilized into complete unsustainability the fragile ecosystem of humanity finding mates

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5724 on: July 19, 2018, 09:32:25 PM »

In what sense? Because honestly: Men have fucked up most of society. *hands up* That's my opinion. You may not agree with it and want the 1950's back, but that's simply not going to happen. When women are the majority in the population there will not be enough men for them to pair-up with and some of them are going to be living alone for a long time. Why shouldn't they have the "independent woman *Beyonce beat here*" streak
I read this part which explains a lot and then i was going to blast you on this until you reminded me that you're gay. Why am i even having this discussion with you? You didn't read the second link so you don't know what i'm talking about and plus you're a goddamn queen so you won't relate to any of this.

uh you also whine about her not being attractive and costing you money, yet you think you're the one on top here? bitch's pimp game skrong
Dude, chill. I'm airing shit out, often in a grossly exaggerated manner.

5's acting like they're 8.5's isn't new, let alone "sudden"

what's next, talking about lifelong fat chicks who lose weight becoming stuck up bitches who don't respect their social roots

i doubt it's destabilized into complete unsustainability the fragile ecosystem of humanity finding mates
Yes, Boy Genius but the point is that they're becoming the norm. Understand? Where you'd occasionally find a girl like that because maybe daddy is rich, or she's constantly been around white knights but now it's how most women in some of these cities are.

benjipwns

« Reply #5725 on: July 19, 2018, 09:37:43 PM »
Yes, Boy Genius but the point is that they're becoming the norm. Understand? Where you'd occasionally find a girl like that because maybe daddy is rich, or she's constantly been around white knights but now it's how most women in some of these cities are.
:noooo

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #5726 on: July 19, 2018, 09:58:37 PM »

Incorrect!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

Your link says there are more men than women lol

I did actually manage to read that backwards but I think Mr. Name and Mr. Ass's argument is mostly regarding Western countries, where there are more women.

I think everybody just needs to accept that online dating will always be the second choice method for meeting a new person so mostly men will use it because men are more desperate. And I think everyone also must accept that trying to analyze the sexual decision making process of another gender is creepy no matter what conclusion you arrive at.

thisismyusername

« Reply #5727 on: July 19, 2018, 10:03:30 PM »
TL;DR moved to the other thread.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:15:09 PM by thisismyusername »

benjipwns

« Reply #5728 on: July 19, 2018, 10:12:08 PM »
i think you should move that in the containment thread

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5729 on: July 19, 2018, 10:13:15 PM »
EDIT: yes move it to the containment thread

thisismyusername

« Reply #5730 on: July 19, 2018, 10:14:21 PM »
Edit: Thread move.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #5731 on: July 19, 2018, 10:29:44 PM »
GULag :rejoice

Bebpo

« Reply #5732 on: July 20, 2018, 03:58:19 AM »
So I’ve decided I’m back on the market. I’d been dating and having some intimate moments with people this year, but it’s all been stuff that’s just happened naturally which is why I haven’t posted here in months. There hasn’t been a ton of dating stuff, but it’s been steady and I’ve been busy so it’s worked out. None of it is working out into relationships though.

But tonight & tomorrow night I’m going to two concerts solo because couldn’t find anyone for either (well I had people for each but they each bailed but that’s another story), and after the first one now I’m just tired of going to shows alone. Like I have friends to do all kinds of crap with like seeing movies, hikes, escape rooms, etc...but some of the more personal stuff like concerts I’ve got no partner in crime and I miss going to shows with ex-gfs.

But yeah, gonna sign up for some of the newer dating sites and get going again. Been 2.5 years since my last relationship and I’m getting towards my 40s and thinking of dying alone more often. I really don’t want to be still living alone at 40.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 04:09:54 AM by Bebpo »

Tasty

« Reply #5733 on: July 20, 2018, 09:14:01 AM »
I'm also re-entering the market space. I'm doing more of a blue ocean thing though and going after a separate demographic than bebpo, so it should be fine.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #5734 on: July 20, 2018, 10:14:16 AM »
amazing future ahead for the both of you, have faith

:rejoice

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #5735 on: July 20, 2018, 10:35:46 AM »
me and the gf were too lazy to figure out when we first started dating officially so we made up a date up
dur

Bebpo

« Reply #5736 on: July 21, 2018, 04:33:52 AM »
What are some good modern dating apps? I've been told by the gals in my circle that gals these days have moved on from OKC and Tinder and are using Bumble and some other ones which may explain the wasteland of the opposite sex on OKC these days when I'm browsing. I feel like I wouldn't do well on Bumble simply because my height being short, which is why I've never done too well on anything where I'm not messaging first like OKC. Still up to give it a shot and maybe some other newer sites? I still use CmB and occasionally go on dates off it but it's pretty on/off, for every month of hundreds of women I like, I get like 1 match/month of someone liking me back and usually end up going on a date with them after some messaging.

Man, I really don't want to go back to all the bs of online dating, but just not feeling anything currently going on. Have one more gal to go on a first date with probably this week, but I've talked on the phone with her and probably not interested (plus she has a kid and I'm still not sure if I'm up for dating anyone with kids yet), and a client wants me to come have dinner with them and their hot single daughter this week but I find stuff like that so awkward. I've always declined that kinda stuff, but I might give it a shot this time.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5737 on: July 21, 2018, 04:35:09 AM »
me and the gf were too lazy to figure out when we first started dating officially so we made up a date up

Smarch 69
:9

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5738 on: July 21, 2018, 05:11:16 AM »
What are some good modern dating apps? I've been told by the gals in my circle that gals these days have moved on from OKC and Tinder and are using Bumble and some other ones which may explain the wasteland of the opposite sex on OKC these days when I'm browsing. I feel like I wouldn't do well on Bumble simply because my height being short, which is why I've never done too well on anything where I'm not messaging first like OKC. Still up to give it a shot and maybe some other newer sites? I still use CmB and occasionally go on dates off it but it's pretty on/off, for every month of hundreds of women I like, I get like 1 match/month of someone liking me back and usually end up going on a date with them after some messaging.

Man, I really don't want to go back to all the bs of online dating, but just not feeling anything currently going on. Have one more gal to go on a first date with probably this week, but I've talked on the phone with her and probably not interested (plus she has a kid and I'm still not sure if I'm up for dating anyone with kids yet), and a client wants me to come have dinner with them and their hot single daughter this week but I find stuff like that so awkward. I've always declined that kinda stuff, but I might give it a shot this time.
Please, do share your Bumble experiences on TheBore.  ;)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5739 on: July 21, 2018, 05:27:16 AM »

plenty of fish  8)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5740 on: July 21, 2018, 05:33:11 AM »

plenty of fish  8)
I had a close friend that turned to plenty of fish after many rejections on the other apps because of his height.

He threw in the towel, got on plenty of fish, and starting meeting up with 40-50 year olds at the tender age of 28.  :lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5741 on: July 21, 2018, 05:39:47 AM »
 :dead

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #5742 on: July 21, 2018, 07:40:46 AM »
Hinge is one I haven’t seen you mention before that’s started as a friend of friend thing using Facebook info, but it may have changed a bit

dur

Tasty

« Reply #5743 on: July 21, 2018, 09:15:01 AM »
bebps you'd kill it on Grindr. :uguu

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #5744 on: July 21, 2018, 12:00:29 PM »
Is Grindr for males only or do gay girls use it too?

Kara

« Reply #5745 on: July 21, 2018, 12:01:10 PM »
The lesbians I know use Tinder.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5746 on: July 21, 2018, 12:11:14 PM »
grindr for lesbians would just be grindr but you could cosign a lease with your matches

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5747 on: July 21, 2018, 12:36:25 PM »
Had a 2nd date with pot girl again. It was a fun/okay time overall but I can tell I’m basically phoning it in and my interest in her is waning.

Managed to kiss her this time but it was only one peck on the lips and not the usual make out sesh.  :doge

She seems down to meet up again and we might try taking a day trip up to Asheville but I dunno...

I feel like I should just call it quits and move onto someone else so I’m not wasting our time.  :doge
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 12:44:03 PM by Atramental »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5748 on: July 21, 2018, 03:07:59 PM »
That dynamic is going to 100% become a hassle if you fade away vs tell her outright. Maybe take a cue from heroin girl and say you have a girlfriend or something

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5749 on: July 21, 2018, 05:15:38 PM »
Nah listen to Exodust.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #5750 on: July 21, 2018, 05:25:59 PM »
🍆🍆

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5751 on: July 21, 2018, 05:46:21 PM »
I agree with riding it out. It’s all experience and if you’re not leading her on to think it’s something more then no harm.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5752 on: July 21, 2018, 05:54:51 PM »
Give her the half pipe just in case

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5753 on: July 21, 2018, 05:56:15 PM »
Think of this as practice dating.
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5754 on: July 21, 2018, 05:59:32 PM »
HEARTS WILL BREAK

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #5755 on: July 21, 2018, 06:17:03 PM »
dont think at all

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5756 on: July 21, 2018, 06:21:05 PM »
eat her ass

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #5757 on: July 21, 2018, 08:34:22 PM »
eat my ass.
que

nudemacusers

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 201
« Reply #5758 on: July 21, 2018, 08:36:21 PM »
Had a 2nd date with pot girl again. It was a fun/okay time overall but I can tell I’m basically phoning it in and my interest in her is waning.

Managed to kiss her this time but it was only one peck on the lips and not the usual make out sesh.  :doge

She seems down to meet up again and we might try taking a day trip up to Asheville but I dunno...

I feel like I should just call it quits and move onto someone else so I’m not wasting our time.  :doge
Bang to be sure... When you go to the bathroom after to piss/cleanup and you look in the mirror and question your morality and self-worth then you’ll know it wasn’t meant to be.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5759 on: July 21, 2018, 09:46:29 PM »
Radical idea: become smoke buddies