Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1415820 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #4260 on: February 22, 2018, 05:11:25 AM »
Don't wait for someone for two weeks, vom! That's 1/24th of a year! Get out there!

Working odd hours anyway so can't really put myself out here at the moment.
:yeshrug
ὕβρις

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4261 on: February 22, 2018, 05:21:21 AM »
A year now has 48 weeks brehs.
yeah so two weeks is... :P
每天生气

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #4262 on: February 22, 2018, 05:28:41 AM »
... 1/26th?

Good grief man.

shosta

« Reply #4263 on: February 22, 2018, 05:30:41 AM »
wait... lol. what a shellacking.
每天生气

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #4264 on: February 24, 2018, 08:25:15 AM »
As an update for me, the new ex stops at my place just about every night to bang :doge  So essentially nothing has changed except I even have less emotional commitment than before.

I also fucked some random girl off of Bumble.  Not much to be said about that.  I don't have much respect or regard for online dating.

Friend is setting me up with an optometrist next week.  From looking her up online, she looks cute but I can't tell what her body looks like.  We'll see how it goes!
🍆🍆

shosta

« Reply #4265 on: February 27, 2018, 02:52:52 AM »
Thinking about people tonight whose hearts I've broken. I've caused a lot of pain in my life. Most of us probably have. I'm young but I'm still being visited by the ghost of Christmas past. Please treat people the way they deserve to be treated and cause some good in the world.
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #4266 on: February 27, 2018, 02:58:04 AM »
I'm making this post to remind myself that by this time next year I'll find myself in a good and stable, meaningful relationship. On 12/27/2017 this post will be quoted for either a W on achieving my goal or a massive L.

Just wanted to add a subplot nobody cares about to this season.
how'd this turn out?
每天生气

Bebpo

« Reply #4267 on: February 27, 2018, 04:05:04 AM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

Thinking about people tonight whose hearts I've broken. I've caused a lot of pain in my life. Most of us probably have. I'm young but I'm still being visited by the ghost of Christmas past. Please treat people the way they deserve to be treated and cause some good in the world.

As long as you didn't kill anyone, they'll get over it. Instead of focusing on the bad stuff, try to focus on all the great moments you gave other people.

Bebpo

« Reply #4268 on: February 28, 2018, 01:39:32 AM »

Raist

« Reply #4269 on: February 28, 2018, 03:35:44 AM »
Look for a new job?

shosta

« Reply #4270 on: February 28, 2018, 03:57:55 AM »
One does not go to law school and then look for a new job. He needs to grind out the hours now and then roll in it once he's a rich partner.
每天生气

Raist

« Reply #4271 on: February 28, 2018, 04:24:09 AM »
I don't mean a different field. Just a different place/job type.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4272 on: February 28, 2018, 09:32:11 AM »
Update : Well, still in vacation. :lol What an innate sense of timing I have.  :doge
I'll see if I can get ahold of her through Hangouts because even as a patient fellow the thing is grinding me down.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 10:10:36 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4273 on: February 28, 2018, 12:15:45 PM »
Hrm....I sorta agree. If your work has become the main pillar of your life and it's a big gloomy disaster in your eyes, then it stands to reason that would affect other areas of your life. Totally agree there. But, at the same time you gotta tread carefully because if you wait until work situation is perfect then you'll never leave where you are. But yeah, I think he might be right though. I've certainly seen it.  Best of luck, man.
que

shosta

« Reply #4274 on: February 28, 2018, 12:17:06 PM »
Update : Well, still in vacation. :lol What an innate sense of timing I have.  :doge
I'll see if I can get ahold of her through Hangouts because even as a patient fellow the thing is grinding me down.
Imagine being on vacation and some special fellow you just had coffee with is annoyingly trying to get ahold of you.
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4275 on: February 28, 2018, 12:18:48 PM »
Eh, I'd actually be flattered that anyone missed me while I was gone.

:trumps

Of course that depends if there's a like a few messages waiting for a mountain of them. :doge
que

shosta

« Reply #4276 on: February 28, 2018, 12:21:17 PM »
Even just a couple would make me annoyed. Only he has enough information to read the signals, though.
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4277 on: February 28, 2018, 12:31:03 PM »
Imagine being on vacation and some special fellow you just had coffee with is annoyingly trying to get ahold of you.

I'm clumsy, no denying that, but I believe I've been restrained. One text message (the original one), one voicemail (which is how I learnt she was on vacation) and one invite on Hangout (literally just "hello") in the space of three weeks. I agree it's the most I can do though.
ὕβρις

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4278 on: February 28, 2018, 12:40:44 PM »
Send her this

Post results pls.
que

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Bebpo

« Reply #4280 on: March 02, 2018, 04:17:45 AM »
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 04:22:04 AM by Bebpo »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #4281 on: March 02, 2018, 02:52:17 PM »
you got this, you're a catch

spoiler (click to show/hide)
i told you that sailing photo was great
[close]

shosta

« Reply #4282 on: March 02, 2018, 03:11:06 PM »
Bebpo, sending my energy your way. Use it wisely.
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4283 on: March 02, 2018, 03:14:05 PM »
Bebpo, you got this! Just reply that she's the most gorgeous woman you've ever seen. So much so you told your friends on a videogame forum about her.

Post responses pls.
que

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #4284 on: March 03, 2018, 12:20:11 AM »
Just interacted with a chick that sent me a bunch of personal snaps but tried to invoke some thirteen year old relationship response in walking in back. I was like, you get to that, imma listen to Men I Trust.

:9

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #4285 on: March 03, 2018, 12:30:51 AM »
She's fucking out the playbook. I apparently deleted her in all ways

shosta

« Reply #4286 on: March 03, 2018, 12:43:05 AM »
are you even speaking english blue
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #4287 on: March 03, 2018, 12:44:22 AM »
I deleted her in all wayyyys follow the ring!

shosta

« Reply #4288 on: March 03, 2018, 12:46:38 AM »
lol everytime you get fucked up and post on this forum I just love you more
每天生气

Bebpo

« Reply #4289 on: March 04, 2018, 09:57:46 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4290 on: March 05, 2018, 05:10:17 PM »
Update : denied. Probably misread the signs a bit. I'll let her breath, I think it's someone I could be friends with but I'll let her handle that if she so wishes. I'm relieved and more at peace with being single for the moment.

Live and learn.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 05:14:27 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Tasty

« Reply #4291 on: March 05, 2018, 05:14:34 PM »
Update : denied. Probably misread the signs a bit. I'll let her breath, I think it's someone I could be friends with but I'll let her handle that if she so wishes.

Live and learn.

I got u fam.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #4292 on: March 05, 2018, 10:51:54 PM »
oops wrong thread
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:53:20 AM by toku »

shosta

« Reply #4293 on: March 05, 2018, 11:04:18 PM »
Just remembered a story from three years back. I was living about half an hour from the girlfriend and wanted to surprise her when I arrived for the evening with the most romantic of gifts: lube. I told her I'd be there in about 45 minutes and figured that would be enough time to run into a sex shop and get something. Unfortunately I was unfamiliar with the ones in the area, so I ended up spending the next two hours getting lost and looking around for one that was open. In the meantime, I was ignoring her calls because I was avoidant at the time and didn't want to tell her what it was that I was doing or why I was late (because it was a surprise). When I finally showed up at her house, she told me she was waiting in her room, and when I went in there, she was angrier than I had ever seen her before. She immediately started slapping my face and asking me where I had been. Then she started crying, and slapped me some more, because she seriously thought I had died on the way there, which was the only explanation for why I hadn't returned her calls. When I finally showed her what I had gotten her, she smiled and called me a dumbass, but then slapped me again and said if I ever treated her like that again she'd break up with me. Then she kissed me but bit my lip so hard it bled. Of course, I spent the next year of that relationship being just as unreliable and inconsiderate, over and over again. Women will seemingly put up with things forever but of course everyone has their limits.
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4294 on: March 05, 2018, 11:08:14 PM »
So much slapping. I'm disturbed. Aroused. Very aroused. By somewhat disturbed.
que

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #4295 on: March 05, 2018, 11:15:21 PM »
it might not be you, it might just be vegas

shosta

« Reply #4296 on: March 05, 2018, 11:32:17 PM »
this was not in vegas :P
每天生气

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #4297 on: March 06, 2018, 12:52:07 AM »
maybe love is a fever and we all just have to pray it passes as quick as it comes, for the sake of all of us

shosta

« Reply #4298 on: March 06, 2018, 01:35:13 AM »
toku, when's the last time you've been in a relationship, man? you're a catch and your heart is like an aphrodisiac all by itself.
每天生气

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #4299 on: March 06, 2018, 02:17:01 AM »
in a relationship with this album coming to a digital platform sometime 2018 look for it

Clockwork5

« Reply #4300 on: March 06, 2018, 11:48:53 AM »
Ugh I guess I need to vent a bit and any input on my situation would be appreciated as well.

So I have brought this up in the Triumph thread but left some important details out. Ive had a crush on a girl I have worked with for a couple years. We became pretty good friends over that time but I kind of put up a wall because I didn't want to get too mixed up. She has been exclusively dating girls for several years (far longer than I have known her) so I never made a move and wanted to be respectful of her sexuality and didn't want to make things complicated at work. But I always liked her quite a bit.

A few weeks ago she asked me to hang out after work. We had an awesome time and as I pulled into her driveway to drop her off she jumped on top of me and we fooled around for half the night. It was super exciting. Ever since we have been hanging out and hooking up pretty regularly, going to concerts, out to dinner, hanging at the park staying the night at each other's places, etc.

Well, this would all be fantastic but (here is the kick to the balls) she is moving away in a couple months to go to med school. Here I am getting super attached to a girl I've always liked but never thought I had a chance with and she seems to be getting attached too but we both know this relationship has an expiration date. It's just kinda sad. I'm trying to live in the moment, for now, but it's getting more difficult. I have fun when we're together but sometimes when I'm at home alone I've been getting pretty bummed about the whole thing. I know I'm going to miss her a ton when she leaves.  Taking a step backwards might be a good idea but it feels like this whole thing is so fragile because of the situation. I would prefer to keep this going until the end but sometimes I don't know.

But sometimes it feels like I'm putting myself in a bad situation. I just wish things were different.

Thanks for reading, like I said, I kind of needed to vent a bit.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #4301 on: March 06, 2018, 02:18:30 PM »
Just go with it and take whatever you two have for what it is and for however long it lasts.  If it is going to die then let it happen naturally IMO

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #4302 on: March 06, 2018, 03:04:46 PM »
It's a bummer, but don't think it's 'the end'.

Down the road, you'll find each other again and have the most amazing time together. Even better than it is now.  Might be 2 years, might be 12 or 20 years.

Just don't let yourself become a prisoner to this moment. Don't lock yourself up "waiting" ... that's when this kind of thing becomes toxic.

shosta

« Reply #4303 on: March 06, 2018, 03:07:24 PM »
Keep tabs on her while she's in medical school and when she graduates and gets out of a relationship with whoever she was with at the time, reintroduce yourself into her life. Guaranteed to work.
每天生气

Raist

« Reply #4304 on: March 06, 2018, 03:50:19 PM »
Whatever you do, just make sure to suggest a threesome before she leaves. Just sayin'

kingv

« Reply #4305 on: March 06, 2018, 10:54:00 PM »
Just remembered a story from three years back. I was living about half an hour from the girlfriend and wanted to surprise her when I arrived for the evening with the most romantic of gifts: lube. I told her I'd be there in about 45 minutes and figured that would be enough time to run into a sex shop and get something. Unfortunately I was unfamiliar with the ones in the area, so I ended up spending the next two hours getting lost and looking around for one that was open. In the meantime, I was ignoring her calls because I was avoidant at the time and didn't want to tell her what it was that I was doing or why I was late (because it was a surprise). When I finally showed up at her house, she told me she was waiting in her room, and when I went in there, she was angrier than I had ever seen her before. She immediately started slapping my face and asking me where I had been. Then she started crying, and slapped me some more, because she seriously thought I had died on the way there, which was the only explanation for why I hadn't returned her calls. When I finally showed her what I had gotten her, she smiled and called me a dumbass, but then slapped me again and said if I ever treated her like that again she'd break up with me. Then she kissed me but bit my lip so hard it bled. Of course, I spent the next year of that relationship being just as unreliable and inconsiderate, over and over again. Women will seemingly put up with things forever but of course everyone has their limits.

Did you take a picture of some innocent Filipino man on a bus and say it was you?

shosta

« Reply #4306 on: March 06, 2018, 11:14:17 PM »
That was actually from a flight, and lol why are you asking?
每天生气

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #4307 on: March 07, 2018, 01:56:05 AM »
Shosta is catfishing us all with random photos and a wholesome personality.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #4308 on: March 07, 2018, 01:15:02 PM »
I walked into the house after work last night and the old lady was eyeing me in odd way. The rest of the night she was overly affectionate and going out of her way to say she loved having me in her life. That's fine and all, but I was wondering where it was coming from. It turns out that something bad happened to me in a dream:doge  :shaq2 :stahp :cac :crazy :whatsthedeal :six:
©ZH

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4309 on: March 07, 2018, 02:57:26 PM »
Aw :heart

Tasty

« Reply #4310 on: March 07, 2018, 03:59:22 PM »

Bebpo

« Reply #4311 on: March 07, 2018, 07:48:44 PM »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4312 on: March 07, 2018, 07:52:59 PM »
Dude, I met my wife in Japanese class. As PD would say, ride the wave when you find it.
que

shosta

« Reply #4313 on: March 07, 2018, 07:55:05 PM »
Going all in on initial romance is a critical part of starting and developing a successful long term relationship. It capitalizes on brain chemistry, hormone release, etc. That's why I think slow dating usually gets it wrong. You gotta spend a ton of time together once you both mutually experience serious attraction.
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4314 on: March 07, 2018, 08:04:32 PM »
Going all in on initial romance is a critical part of starting and developing a successful long term relationship. It capitalizes on brain chemistry, hormone release, etc. That's why I think slow dating usually gets it wrong. You gotta spend a ton of time together once you both mutually experience serious attraction.
I agree with my 16 year old friend here.
que

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #4315 on: March 07, 2018, 09:07:48 PM »
Sounds crazy, but I like it and it holds up anecdotally

Raist

« Reply #4316 on: March 08, 2018, 02:34:53 AM »

Why are you already thinking about some hypothetical conclusion? Carpe Diem bruv.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #4317 on: March 08, 2018, 05:46:50 AM »
well that's good to know

i'd hate to 'take it slow' or some shit, especially because i'm not getting any younger
Just move to Japan, Asian girls love white cock. They’ll be wanting kids from the start, and the language barrier will help you in many ways.

shosta

« Reply #4318 on: March 08, 2018, 05:49:54 AM »
日本へ行く!
每天生气

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #4319 on: March 08, 2018, 07:26:04 AM »
Ill go instead.  I'll tell them I'm trying to children, but I'll make sure to get snipped first... and then I'll ask them what's wrong with them when they don't get pregnant.  Fuck that's a good plan.