Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1415956 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #5580 on: July 16, 2018, 11:00:54 PM »
you met these whores off tinder, you probably could have fucked one or both of them.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5581 on: July 17, 2018, 09:37:11 AM »
Coke girl's text this morning:

Bitch, what the fuck.  :doge

I basically mouth fucked you in your car.  :doge

edit: Anyways, I already messaged her back and said it's cool but strongly hinted that I wanted to get some more of that GSC weed.   :noah :mouf
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 09:41:43 AM by Atramental »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5582 on: July 17, 2018, 10:00:34 AM »
Should have hit back with, well I'm 2 months pregnant

Theres no honor in tindr. Keep it moving
:9

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5583 on: July 17, 2018, 11:18:43 AM »
perfect trap, atra. start buying weed from her and then "forget" your wallet one time but imply you can still pay her well for it :doge

also gsc (or really anything with cookie in the name) is some good flower dawg, better keep getting that shit.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5584 on: July 17, 2018, 12:02:36 PM »
Heh. If I had made out with a girl in fourth grade at my private Christian school I'd probably would've been suspended.  :doge

Like I said before, I have a very warped view about what's "normal" behavior thanks to how I was raised for most of my life.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5585 on: July 17, 2018, 12:03:50 PM »
I wanna give you props for not being devastated about this, your confidence has clearly gone way up!
每天生气

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5586 on: July 17, 2018, 12:05:23 PM »
yeah dude.  show us your dick!

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5587 on: July 17, 2018, 12:06:17 PM »
I wanna give you props for not being devastated about this, your confidence has clearly gone way up!
Big Dick Energy™

Rahxephon91

« Reply #5589 on: July 18, 2018, 03:19:34 AM »
Those are kind of shitty articles. Even I know that.

Oblivion

« Reply #5591 on: July 18, 2018, 04:43:34 AM »
Online dating is super aggravating, but that's also where I've managed to get like 95% of my dates over the past 6 years. I'll say this much, I sure as hell don't get a lot of responses, but when I do, I get pretty damn lucky.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 05:14:26 AM by Oblivion »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5592 on: July 18, 2018, 04:46:23 AM »
Those are kind of shitty articles. Even I know that.
That second one is amazing and spot on.

Aren't you kind of always salty about not being able to pull pussy, like, ever? I would think those would speak to someone like you to the most... unless of course you're a white knight like the majority of the round faced chubs on the bore.

But out of curiosity (i know i shouldn't even bother because i doubt you read it all) what is it that you don't agree with or find to be false? 

I could season my eggs with the amount of salt in the title of that first article
It is a bit salty but online dating isn't equal in all parts of the country, Atra is a testament to that.

And you really do have to stick with it to get results, like Oblivion for example. You will eventually get something but that's not the point the writer is trying to make in either piece. I highly doubt Oblivion pulls the girls he actually wants to pull on Tinder by the way, and settles for the acceptable ones he matches with. Anyone with experience on Tinder knows (if you are a guy) to lower your standards and play the numbers game.

For the sake of it i'll post the 7 reasons here and see what people actually object with considering all the points line up to what Atra has experienced and posted on the bore for our personal pleasures:

1.Online dating is a bottom line activity

Apps take modern dating down to its fundamental pillars:

1. looks [height, weight, face, age, muscle,…etc.]
2.profession [money]
3.social status [do I want to be seen with this guy…?]

Out of those three, appearance holds the utmost importance because the selection process is 100% visual.

2. Two BIG Lies

”Men are visual pigs, women are magnanimous angels,” the fairy tales said.

Dream on, romantic soldiers. Women are just as visual if not more visual than men

3. They Are Looking For Signs

Your external image is a direct result of what happens inside of you. This is why humans become prettier when they are happy and turn into repulsive flesh when death starts knocking on the door.

4. Female Hegemony Online

What does this mean, kid?

It means that women are pulling the strings in the online world. Men of all strata are kneeling and begging for attention. Even the inboxes of somewhat unattractive females are flooded with propositions from thirsty boys. This gives women the power of choice. They get to pick males at the top of the modern food chain, and if you are not one….well…forget about it and install StarCraft.

5. Temptation

What would people do if they could get away with it? Anything. The right opportunity could turn even the most righteous man into a thief.

6. Rate Me

The primary reason for women to install Tinder is neither sex nor a relationship quest. Women do it to boost their levels of self-worth. A vast majority of the girls on Tinder have boyfriends and use the app to receive superlatives and feed their egos. They call it “playing games”; I call it cheating through texts.

7. Modern Media = Natty Killer

Movies, commercials, magazines, street posters, reality shows and social media create the reality of the modern humanoid. The media have convinced everyone that the [steroid] look of fitness models is a direct result of training

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 05:03:14 AM by Assimilate »

BisMarckie

« Reply #5593 on: July 18, 2018, 05:48:05 AM »
On which salty incel page did you find that drivel? :neogaf

Social status, look and profession don't matter when you try to pick up women at a bar?
 :gurl

Online dating is the same thing as dating in the real world,in fact it is easier.
Can't pretend you just went rock climbing while sitting at home wearing sweatpants in the real world. :rollsafe

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5594 on: July 18, 2018, 06:12:36 AM »
On which salty incel page did you find that drivel? :neogaf

Social status, look and profession don't matter when you try to pick up women at a bar?
 :gurl

why such a low effort post? geez dude, at least try a little man.

That's not the point.

BisMarckie

« Reply #5595 on: July 18, 2018, 06:28:34 AM »
That is literally the first point. Being attractive is a plus? WOW, I never....

Since I am bored, I will engage Truthseeker's article on nattyornot.com in earnest and give it exactly the amount
of earnestness it deserves.

Here is my rebuttal to all the points he makes in his journalistic masterpiece:
LOL, duh, LOL, geez this guy is salty, What?, LOL, ???

Rahxephon91

« Reply #5596 on: July 18, 2018, 06:45:35 AM »
I’m frustrated with women yes, but my problems are my own. The reason I’m not getting any as you said is because of various reasons. All of them completely my own.

The problem with the article is none of its points are really eye opening or helpful. Oh boy good looking people do better. And? All the article does is put up useless points with an angle of how “it’s the women’s fault”. Which really ignores what men do in an attempt to make men feel better. It’s not white knighting, it’s calld not being a whinny asshole. Online dating can be a lot of shit, yes but your not going to help yourself pinning your problems on women.

I mean what is the revelation there? Women will rate the best looking dudes? Ok? I’m also not trying to match with ugly girls.

There’s just no helpful advice there. Just a lot of blaming. So no that kind of article doesn’t appeal to me.

The 2nd article is just lots of shit. I mean it's complete absolute trash. Not all women desire, think, or want the same thing. This idea that women only want muscle bound gods is some complete bullshit incel idea. As a man I can think these big ass, thighs, and boobs Instagram women are hot( I don't actually), but in the end they are so far removed from reality and my real daily life that I find them unattractive. It's not untrue for women. Do women like In shape guys? Probably. Not all though. That dosen't mean you need to look super jacked. Women, just like men like tons of different things. Thnking they don't is just dumb. But both these articles are just excuses to create pity parties. Which dosen't really help you.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:05:39 AM by Rahxephon91 »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5597 on: July 18, 2018, 11:55:00 AM »
Atra is informing us port girl canceled on Thursday, cocaine girl cancels on Friday.
Heroin girl still good for Sunday.

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5598 on: July 18, 2018, 01:03:37 PM »
Most of you here are just... dumb as fuck.

It's not "eye opening" ? well it sure fucking was to Atra and that's who i posted it for did i not? Not for you fucking apparent 'geniuses' that have it all figured out and are still in here crying daily about the lack of vagina in your face (no, not you agrajag).

Yes, being attractive helps in the real world, we all know that BUT the point is that online dating exacerbates this by a large degree while guys are still fed bullshit about how women 'aren't like that' when they fucking are. All the while feminist applauding from the sidelines. It's a nightmare.

And this particular site is about the truth in steroid use. So it all comes back down to being transparent about the realities so young guys don't fall down this hole of dedicating their lives to working out and eating right thinking they'll achieve something they clearly cannot without roids, and so a lot of them end up taking steroids and damaging themselves (i've lived this experience, i remember how many guys at the gym were taking steroids when i started, and it's no where close to the amount from today).

It's negative male image. It's fucking with dudes heads. And the white knighters may come back and say "oh, well, women have dealt with that forever" yes, i know, but this is a much bigger problem for men than women, in actuality, because men are thirsty creatures and on average will go to insane lengths to obtain pussy and accolade from women. It's so much worse. That's the point.

**Oh, and this can still apply to women as well. And Vegans even. I've gotten into so many arguments with friends that think these "vegan" instagram athletes are natural, when they aren't even close.**

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5599 on: July 18, 2018, 01:13:08 PM »
Comparative suffering arguments are stupid.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5600 on: July 18, 2018, 01:36:50 PM »
Comparative suffering arguments are stupid.

Someone experimented with making a fake chad profile and was amazed how it was comparatively different, the tinder experience... i mean??? It's exactly what the article says it is.

I'm confused what the problem is and why it's so enticing to ignore realities, and pretend things aren't actually problematic. Is it because we're mainly talking about women here? is that it? Has feminism really conditioned a lot of you to excuse everything females do? (oh look it's that word, females, ree would go nuts)

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5601 on: July 18, 2018, 01:44:02 PM »
Why should I care that females are particular about who they fuck and sometimes it's not me?  That's not problematic you blubbering pussy.  You sound like a little bitch

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5602 on: July 18, 2018, 01:47:59 PM »
Why should I care that females are particular about who they fuck and sometimes it's not me?  That's not problematic you blubbering pussy.  You sound like a little bitch

:snoop

Daddy P help ussssssss

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5603 on: July 18, 2018, 01:51:52 PM »
At the end of the day it is a numbers game for us average shmucks.

You just gotta keep putting yourself out there until you click with someone who likes your personal brand of quirkiness.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 09:32:06 PM by Atramental »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5604 on: July 18, 2018, 01:54:43 PM »
At the end of the day it is a numbers game for us average smucks.

You just gotta keep putting yourself out there until you click with someone who likes your personal brand of quirkiness.
I'm going to save you the pain breh.

Yes, it is a numbers game, but most likely than not you're going to have to drop your expectations. Your standards. This doesn't mean you wont' find a great girl, someone that clicks with you, but there will be some things, probably in the visual department that you'll have to settle with.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5605 on: July 18, 2018, 01:56:29 PM »
I have dropped my standards (a long while ago too). I've been meeting up with chubby gals, girls with anxiety problems, and single moms more often than not.  :doge

BisMarckie

« Reply #5606 on: July 18, 2018, 01:57:11 PM »
If you think a dude jacked on roids is the kind of guy most women over the age of 27 or so seek out, you have a warped sense of reality.
I had some dates on Tinder back when I was single with some 'THOTS' and I would rather kill myself than to have to endure their narcisstic bullshit ever again.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #5607 on: July 18, 2018, 01:59:25 PM »
edit: I'm in too deep. I've already seen her tits.  :goty2

See, a real bro would share.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5608 on: July 18, 2018, 01:59:45 PM »
And I have dropped my standards (a long while ago too). I've been meeting up with chubby gals, girls with anxiety problems, and single moms more often than not.  :doge

Look, i love single moms. When i was still dating (i may be back in the scene shortly) single moms were the best times. They're usually far above average in looks, they're no bullshit, and are always down for a good time......until their not, and at some point they wont be. Almost all single moms are looking for someone to eventually take care of them and their child lol.

Chubby girls are good to, and honestly if you get a young one that's dynamite because pretty faced chubby girls can turn smoking hot with some gym work.

Just stay away from anxiety ones dude, that shit never turns out well.

If you think a dude jacked on roids is the kind of guy most women over the age of 27 or so seek out, you have a warped sense of reality.
I had some dates on Tinder back when I was single with some 'THOTS' and I would rather kill myself than to have to endure their narcisstic bullshit ever again.
You didn't read the second piece, or just have horrible reading comprehension skills.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5609 on: July 18, 2018, 02:00:28 PM »
edit: I'm in too deep. I've already seen her tits.  :goty2

See, a real bro would share.
Snapchat has a feature that notifies the person sharing their pics if someone screenshots them or not. So I just flat out don't screenshot pics.  :doge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5610 on: July 18, 2018, 02:01:13 PM »
Snapchat has a feature that notifies the person sharing their pics if someone screenshots them or not. So I just flat out don't screenshot pics.  :doge
Use your laptop, or another phone man . Come on. Step up

BisMarckie

« Reply #5611 on: July 18, 2018, 02:01:20 PM »

You didn't read the second piece, or just have horrible comprehension skills.

Nah I didn't, the first one was more than enough whiny bullshit I can endure in a day.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5612 on: July 18, 2018, 02:01:55 PM »
Use your laptop, or another phone man . Come on. Step up
That sounds like too much work to just save some average looking tits.  :doge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5613 on: July 18, 2018, 02:02:35 PM »

You didn't read the second piece, or just have horrible comprehension skills.

Nah I didn't, the first one was more than enough whiny bullshit I can endure in a day.
Well then shut the fuck up and stop replying to my posts.

BisMarckie

« Reply #5614 on: July 18, 2018, 02:04:54 PM »
:badass

Can't wait to read the next great 'thinkpiece', has Truthseeker some more of this shit?

Or are you Truthseeker? :ohhh

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5615 on: July 18, 2018, 02:05:22 PM »
Anyways. You do you, Assy.

I have an acquaintance (who's better looking than me) who's into all that psychological PUA-esque shit those articles were spouting and he has just as much luck (if not worse luck) than me when it comes to dating.  :doge

edit: he asks out girls IRL not on tinder btw.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 02:17:15 PM by Atramental »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5616 on: July 18, 2018, 02:20:39 PM »

I have an acquaintance (who's better looking than me) who's into all that psychological PUA-esque shit those articles were spouting and he has just as much luck (if not worse luck) than me when it comes to dating.  :doge
What's your point? We're all fucked in the end man unless we're blessed at the highest levels of chadness or swimming in cash. lol

And just because a guy could be getting pussy on the regular doesn't mean the system is fine. Most likely homeboy dropping his standards significantly below his own baseline.

BisMarckie

« Reply #5617 on: July 18, 2018, 02:22:05 PM »
I should have gotten into the PUA business when it was still hot. It's so great because it tells you some simple truths like "be more confident" or "work out a little bit" and wraps it in verbose pseudo-science and charges you a premium for it.  :rejoice

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5618 on: July 18, 2018, 02:28:08 PM »
I should have gotten into the PUA business when it was still hot. It's so great because it tells you some simple truths like "be more confident" or "work out a little bit" and wraps it in verbose pseudo-science and charges you a premium for it.  :rejoice
Yeah, which is exactly what the second piece pushes back against. But of course you didn't read it  :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5619 on: July 18, 2018, 02:28:31 PM »

What's your point? We're all fucked in the end man unless we're blessed at the highest levels of chadness or swimming in cash. lol

And just because a guy could be getting pussy on the regular doesn't mean the system is fine. Most likely homeboy dropping his standards significantly below his own baseline.
My point is accept the cards your dealt and stop getting bent out of shape over things you cannot possibly control.

What solutions are there besides enacting draconian laws that bitter seldom laid men want because Chad is fucking their precious oneitus?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5620 on: July 18, 2018, 02:31:56 PM »

My point is accept the cards your dealt and stop getting bent out of shape over things you cannot possibly control.

What solutions are there besides enacting draconian laws that bitter seldom laid men want because Chad is fucking their precious oneitus?
Who is saying anything about enacting draconian laws? The second piece doesn't offer any solutions, it says it will eventually correct itself because the reality of the online dating scene, and social media in general, in it's current form doesn't actually benefit women in the long run anyways. It's not a sustainable system for anybody.

And my other post above is exactly the point you're making = Accept your cards, lower your standards and be smart in your selection process.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #5621 on: July 18, 2018, 02:33:12 PM »
When you begin to understand how you truly work as a person is to understand how the world works, is to understand how the universe works. The hermetic principle of correspondence.

"As above so below"

Alice in wonderland.

When you venture out into the world with the single goal of understanding yourself, the rest comes easy. Dont focus on the outside world, because nothing can change there until you change the inside world.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 07:17:03 PM by hungrynoob »

BisMarckie

« Reply #5622 on: July 18, 2018, 02:37:49 PM »
Since you advertised it so much and I have nothing left to do for today I am going to read "How Feminism and Social Media Destroyed The Natural Male".  :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5623 on: July 18, 2018, 02:42:48 PM »

Who is saying anything about enacting draconian laws? The second piece doesn't offer any solutions, it says it will eventually correct itself because the reality of the online dating scene, and social media in general, in it's current form doesn't actually benefit women in the long run anyways. It's not a sustainable system for anybody.

And my other post above is exactly the point you're making = Accept your cards, lower your standards and be smart in your selection process.
But what if it doesn’t self correct? What if the current situation is accepted as the new normal and compounds on itself over time?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5624 on: July 18, 2018, 02:50:56 PM »

But what if it doesn’t self correct? What if the current situation is accepted as the new normal and compounds on itself over time?
then our younger generation forum bros will be fucking mechanical pussy dolls from china on the regular and it will be totally normal  :lol

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5625 on: July 18, 2018, 02:54:30 PM »
Then so be it. :yeshrug

BisMarckie

« Reply #5626 on: July 18, 2018, 03:02:58 PM »
 I think the author elongated the rain thing for way too long. The picture he painted was not as powerful as he intended.
I like the constant references to lifting, it makes it more relatable for the nattyornot.com reader.

Poor sod Harry got stood up while it was raining heavily. I don't think it matters as much as the author does though.
He later saw his date and she was a fucking uggo (thankfully she wasn't fat though) and she was with a guy way above her league.
You know what? I don't think Harry ever existed and this story is completely made up. Why would truthseeker lie to us?

Then he goes on about the internet and how it was for nerds and that he wasn't a nerd :ego
But then came MySpace and MySpace changed everything.
Like, who the fuck was on myspace who was older than 16?
A family member suffered from MySpace addiction and in general texting female zombies have become the norm[sic].
Then he apparently lead an empirical study which concluded. "Many women would rather get a divorce or quit their job than delete their social media accounts."
I am sure citations will follow.

Now we get into the juicy stuff.
To the unknowing reader Truthseeker explains what Dopamine is. :smug

Another empirical study follows. "The average woman receives a hundred times more validation than the average man". And again I am sure the scientific method was sound.
Just click on the profile picture of a random woman, and you will see at least 50 likes and many comments suggesting that she is magnificent beyond belief
See?

Then there is this gem.
Ironically, that’s often the case even when the person in question does not fulfill the definition of the complimenting adjectives.One time I saw the profile photo of a girl that was simply ugly. Maybe it was just the photo…maybe not…most likely not, and yet the army of positive comments was there. The same happens to men too, but not nearly to the same degree, for women are less likely to compliment a man. Positive comments from your buddies may be cool, but we all know what we really want – female attention.
In women’s case, the source of that constant validation are usually other females, white knights (sexist males who worship women while remaining blind to their imperfections) and other forms of horny men whose desire to penetrate is making them hallucinate.
I don't even know what to say.

Dating apps, sites and their unofficial form known as social media gave women an opportunity to hurt an incredible amount of males.[...]Once you’ve experienced luxury, going back to the kingdom of the poor hurts even more.
'When You're Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression' :smug

I conclude my analysis of the first part with this TRUTHFACT:
The female power online created dynamics that will be studied by future generations in psychology and history classes. That’s how massive the changes have been.

“Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”

Indeed, why am I reading this.

BisMarckie

« Reply #5627 on: July 18, 2018, 03:36:28 PM »
1. There are more men than women online.
2. Some Apps and Dating Sites are Sexist
Some dating apps and sites are free or at least cheaper for women whereas men always have to pay for the nice sexy features – kind of like the clubs that allow women to enter without paying anything. If that is not sexist, I do not know what is.

Maybe the first point and the second one are related :thinking

Texting is bad okay? Because women and men, just the princes[sic] though, have the gall not to answer someone.

Even Ugly Women Get To Ride the Ferrari

As a result, ugly and average women receive a lot of attention from males far prettier and more sophisticated than them.

Truthseeker is the most sophisticated one of them all, though.

Social media gave women a huge pool to choose from.

HarryTheBicepsFlexKilla says hello, but so does Jeff – The Movie Star.

Who do you reply to? Enough said.

I would NEVER reply to someone called HarryTheBicepsFlexKilla under any circumstances. Point taken.

Social media and dating apps catalyzed the manifestation of this desire and turned the 80/20 rule into the 95/5 rule – women want only 5% of the males
Man these men must be hella busy.

When social media and feminism united, they created a monster – an irrational woman without a desire to be self-critical. The modern feminist woman thinks that she is immune to doing wrong and swims in a sea of self-righteousness. When you add the classic female irrationality and men’s desire to enter any woman that is not fat, the societal imbalances become even stronger.

Someone has to stop them! You have my sword truthseeker.
No fat girls though :wag

Then he goes on about some bodybuilding shit. I mean it's well known that women love huge vascular roiders.
All of this results in a muscle cartel muting the naturals while giving a huge microphone to the roid users. Since people spend a ton of time online, their perception of a natural muscular body shifts significantly.

Will this ever change?

Yes, but it won’t be soon. The so-called “hookup culture” will stay here for a while because the elite benefits from it

It goes all the way to the top!

But it well get better soon,
Sure they drive their Ferrari for a while, but many females are left in a terrible condition once they get older
New market inefficiency: Old women! No fatties though :wag

Then he writes some shit about bodybuilding again.
And as a conclusion he tells her perspective that someone better than old HarryTheBicepsFlexKilla texted her and forgot all about him.
Poor HarryTheBicepsFlexKilla :fbm

FIN.

Are you fucking kidding me assimilate? This salty horseshit was supposed to be some great advice? If you seriously think that this was some enlightened take on online dating you need to be institutionalized.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:21:20 PM by KennyLoggins »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5628 on: July 18, 2018, 03:39:23 PM »
It boils down to adaptation. Do you adapt to the techno wasteland or do you climb the nearest mountain and become a wizard? Its surprising how many dudes choose the mountain to coddle their ego.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5629 on: July 18, 2018, 03:40:44 PM »
ego death :aah

edit: I’d recommend Assy take some powerful psychedelics and experiences ego death but that might be a bad idea given his temperament.  :doge
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:44:32 PM by Atramental »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5630 on: July 18, 2018, 06:34:06 PM »
Pot girl/girl #1 just messaged me back.  :doge

edit:

Time to feed this blonde blue eyed white bish some curry.  :heh
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 06:38:39 PM by Atramental »

BisMarckie

« Reply #5631 on: July 18, 2018, 06:38:54 PM »
:playa

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5632 on: July 18, 2018, 06:43:55 PM »
Pot girl/girl #1 just messaged me back.  :doge

edit:
(Image removed from quote.)

Time to feed this blonde blue eyed white bish some curry.  :heh

Use her eventual gastrointestinal distress to get her into your apartment  :trigger

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5633 on: July 18, 2018, 06:44:56 PM »
*braaaaap*  :doge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5634 on: July 18, 2018, 06:47:56 PM »
You know I've been living the dating app hell for a few months now and the fact is that on OKCupid I see a lot of the same profiles since February still being there regularly for several days and weeks, and I do not mean just the ugly ones. They might get much more solicitations but it's not clear it's easier for them to find the right persons.

:yeshrug
ὕβρις

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5635 on: July 18, 2018, 07:06:31 PM »
Like keeping an unscratched scratch ticket the prospect of winning, or finding a partner probably hits the instant gratification better than wasting your Friday on a dude that cant appreciate fostering a society of three or more cats at home

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5636 on: July 18, 2018, 07:08:09 PM »

I was going to reply to you point by point but then i thought "Whyyyyy" given your level of autisty taking everything to be a scientific well researched analysis and not simply a writer making an observation, writer making HIS point it would be just a waste.

Either you relate to it or not. I didn't say it was going to be a transcending experience, on the contrary, it's everything i've already known, because i  observed it. I thought most people on here, given Atras experiment as a whole, could relate to it a little, and have a discussion. But i was foolish. We're in the age of white knights and doing everything we possibly can to defend selfish entitled cunts, and the feminist movement. You're being sold a bad bill of goods bro and so is everyone coming up through this current system.

Anyways, i think he's a decent writer (oh no please don't tell me you thought his rainy day story was actually real? idiot) I have observed relationships end because of social media, has it ruined marriages? Yes, yes it has. Does it ruin every marriage? Of course not, don't be so tight assed and take everything to the literal max.

But what can I expect from a splinter of Neograf where life's nuances was never a thing  :trumps

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 07:12:17 PM by Assimilate »

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #5638 on: July 18, 2018, 07:17:37 PM »
But you’re going to fuck her and get that milk right?

Sounds great in theory, but it could be a letdown.

I posted that fantastic pun a month and a half ago and nobody noticed.

I love all you guys and I'd feel guilty if I let you all miss out on this quality content.

BisMarckie

« Reply #5639 on: July 18, 2018, 07:22:47 PM »

But what can I expect from a splinter of Neograf where life's nuances was never a thing  :trumps

Nuances like:
Sure they drive their Ferrari for a while, but many females are left in a terrible condition once they get older
?

Whatever color the pill you took had, it was the wrong one.