Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1415997 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #7500 on: September 19, 2018, 11:09:17 PM »
white dick sandwich  :rash

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7501 on: September 19, 2018, 11:18:30 PM »
White dick in her white taco  :birb

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #7502 on: September 20, 2018, 03:35:25 AM »
Make sure to jingle her bells.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7503 on: September 20, 2018, 03:59:13 AM »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #7504 on: September 20, 2018, 11:00:02 AM »
Guys, Yukiko said she loves me TWICE :uguu

Then we had a hard hugging sesh.

Things are looking pretty good  :expert
Margs

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7505 on: September 20, 2018, 01:25:34 PM »
Lol this girl is straight up refusing to not talk to me anymore?

I've told her in at least two messages, hey if you don't wanna hang out anymore just say so and I'll delete your number from my phone. It's all good, I would totally understand that decision.

She just talks around it or something like I didn't even say it wtf.

Why is she doing this?

In my previous msg to her I said the same. I said I acted like a fucking idiot and that I would totally respect her not wanting to hang out anymore. She responded " It was very sweet of you to bring those flowers over to my work, and your kind words up here ( whatsapp msg ) ,  you do have a way with words haha. I don't know what to say.. "
What

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7506 on: September 20, 2018, 01:27:17 PM »
Dude. Stop talking to her.  :doge

She’s probably too afraid to say no for fear that you’re gonna sneak into her room at night and choke her out.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7507 on: September 20, 2018, 01:27:42 PM »
Why are you doing this?

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #7508 on: September 20, 2018, 01:29:10 PM »
jesus christ dude drop this shit already

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7509 on: September 20, 2018, 01:29:41 PM »
Why are you doing this?

I had already deleted her nr from my phone after I sent my last msg sunday.

She replied yesterday.

I told her literally in my reply " If you don't know what to say why don't you just say .. Hey it's been nice and you're sweet but let's just leave things like this. I would understand and respect that. "

She just ignores it

Brehs I had already deleted her nr on sunday. She is the one who is txting me. I don't even know WHY except to thank me for the flowers. All I wanted to ask yall is why the f is she still txting me?

Also I had a job interview today and met an amazing chick  :o. She was also interviewing for the job and we talked a bit afterwards. She was taken tho :( Obviously.. girl had like 10 tats and a nose ring mhhhhhh she was hot af
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:37:44 PM by MMaRsu »
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7510 on: September 20, 2018, 01:38:17 PM »
Say it with us, MM, she is

Don't take on unearned baggage

:9

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7511 on: September 20, 2018, 01:40:56 PM »
Yeah sure bro's no worries. Like I said I had already deleted her nr and whatsapp convo off my phone on sunday. I made peace with the fact that I fucked it up and this thing isn't gonna happen. That's after I brought those flowers to her by the way. It was a last ditch effort to showcase that I'm actually a pretty nice guy.

So yea deleted her nr. I just don't understand her txting me but whatevs.
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7512 on: September 20, 2018, 01:42:58 PM »
I just don't understand her txting me but whatevs.

Shes probably very aware of your concerns. Most likely she just wants a text buddy to unload her day to day concerns.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7513 on: September 20, 2018, 01:47:49 PM »
Why wont she just answer my question that I said in my previous txt to her saying " hey if you dont wanna hang out anymore that's cool, I can totally respect that. Just say so and you won't hear from me again :). "

Dumb fucking....  :shaq2 :shaq2

How hard is it to say if I even typed it out for her lol. OH WELL :P fugget about it HAA?
What

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #7514 on: September 20, 2018, 01:51:17 PM »
Because it's extremely intense and weird.
每天生气

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7515 on: September 20, 2018, 01:51:21 PM »
probably because she is scared. Quit trying to figure it out and take the hint. She also didn’t say “oh no. I want to keep talking to you”. Read between the lines. Jesus.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7516 on: September 20, 2018, 01:54:01 PM »
Because it's extremely intense and weird.

Wtf?

How is it extremely weird and intense to tell someone " hey lets not see eachother again "

What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7517 on: September 20, 2018, 01:55:42 PM »
probably because she is scared. Quit trying to figure it out and take the hint. She also didn’t say “oh no. I want to keep talking to you”. Read between the lines. Jesus.

I have given her zero reason to be scared. I havent contacted her since sunday. I gave her those flowers and a hug and I left when I brought those flowers. She didn't seem scared at all. Why would she allow me to bring her flowers at a workplace where she is all by herself if she is scared?

I don't mind not meeting up with her anymore. I had already accepted that fact. I just want her to be straight up and honest? Not sure wtf is weird about that.

Why would she even message me saying it was sweet of me to bring her flowers and that I have a way with words... if she was scared?

Mupepe that shit doesn't make a lick of sense.

What

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7518 on: September 20, 2018, 02:00:56 PM »
Why are you trying to figure it out? You were creepy. You may have thought she reacted normally to it because you seem to be oblivious in regards to normal interactions. Who cares if she texted you? If she was actually into you still you would know it. That’s all you need to know.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #7519 on: September 20, 2018, 02:05:39 PM »
Alright, tell us the truth. Did you hide her in the fridge and are now having some form of psychosis where you imagine what would have happened if you didn't do it? That would explain... everything.  :doge

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7520 on: September 20, 2018, 02:06:56 PM »
I'm not saying she's still into me  :lol. I wasn't that creepy.

I never said she reacted normally. She was surprised that I actually went and brought her flowers, I told her listen I've been an idiot so this is for you.
She said something like haha wow really.. she said she didn't know what to say that she was a bit flabbergasted. I said ok well imma give you a hug and I'm going :p. And that's what I did. After that she did say that it took guts to actually do bring her flowers at work.

I am just trying to figure out why she just won't say hey let's leave things at this. And instead of doing that, she is txting me.

So I'm not saying that I want advice about this, since y'all are being pretty judgemental. All I'm saying is that I don't 'get' why she is beating around the bush. I gave her so many outs yet she continues to contact me. That's why I am confused :).
What

shosta

« Reply #7521 on: September 20, 2018, 02:10:18 PM »
Wtf?

How is it extremely weird and intense to tell someone " hey lets not see eachother again "
You're doing an ugly psychological trick where you feel rejected by someone and so you're racing to reject them first. This sublimates as a seemingly paradoxical action where you're demanding interaction from someone to confirm you two aren't interacting anymore. If you were really ready to move on, you wouldn't be doing that, so really this is a last ditch attempt to get any kind of recognition from her at all while also saving face on your end.
每天生气

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #7522 on: September 20, 2018, 02:10:34 PM »
If you want a honest answer then she might be on a scale from "fucked up in the head" to "think you are creepy to the point where she is afraid to say no". Judging by this thread, im leaning a little more to the latter but who the hell knows and it's a lost cause anyway.

shosta

« Reply #7523 on: September 20, 2018, 02:13:26 PM »
Another thing to consider from her point of view is that if you're the kind of person who would show up to her work with flowers after one date, imagine what you'll do when you're flat out rejected. Gradual de-escalation is an attempt on her part to avoid you doing something insane.

Honestly, you should be ashamed that you made someone feel like that.
每天生气

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7524 on: September 20, 2018, 02:14:26 PM »
Wtf?

You're doing an ugly psychological trick where you feel rejected by someone and so you're racing to reject them first. This sublimates as a seemingly paradoxical action where you're demanding interaction from someone to confirm you two aren't interacting anymore. If you were really ready to move on, you wouldn't be doing that, so really this is a last ditch attempt to get any kind of recognition from her at all while also saving face on your end.

How is it a psychological trick  :lol. Are you fucking kidding me. All I said was " Listen I acted like a fucking idiot. So if you don't wanna meet up anymore that's cool, just say so, I would totally understand it.. "

This is just a normal message, no psychological tricks involved but ok sure mr armchair psychologist.

She said she didnt want to meet up again because she thought I was into choking sex. I told her in the letter and on whatsapp that that's not the case. I also told her listen I would totally get it if you dont wanna meet up anymore but really I'm not that strange or into any of that crazy shit.
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7525 on: September 20, 2018, 02:14:51 PM »
Another thing to consider from her point of view is that if you're the kind of person who would show up to her work with flowers after one date, imagine what you'll do when you're flat out rejected. Gradual de-escalation is an attempt on her part to avoid you doing something insane.

Honestly, you should be ashamed that you made someone feel like that.

Gtfo  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Ya. Flowers are so fucking creepy. Nevermind giving someone flowers in an attempt to fix a dumb fucking comment.
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7526 on: September 20, 2018, 02:17:03 PM »
everyone here probably projecting too much onto mmars situation based on limited information from message board posts.

shosta

« Reply #7527 on: September 20, 2018, 02:18:33 PM »
She said she didnt want to meet up again because she thought I was into choking sex. I told her in the letter and on whatsapp that that's not the case. I also told her listen I would totally get it if you dont wanna meet up anymore but really I'm not that strange or into any of that crazy shit.
I haven't been keeping up with the thread but, wow, I'm impressed with just how far you were able to escalate what should have been a casual sequence of interactions. Listen to the people in this thread and pay attention to how this person is reacting to you. You are a tightly wound bundle of neuroses and I would advise every woman to stay away from you until you learn how to not trigger women's survival instincts. Or my own.
每天生气

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7528 on: September 20, 2018, 02:22:27 PM »
Ok sure bro, you dont know a fucking thing about me though.
What

shosta

« Reply #7529 on: September 20, 2018, 02:23:55 PM »
I know that everything you post about this one person is behaviorally abnormal and that you're hyper defensive.
每天生气

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7530 on: September 20, 2018, 02:23:56 PM »
I havent been keeping up with the thread but let me just make assumptions based on a few posts and tell someone that they are creepy and neurotic.

Hmmmk then  ::)
What

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7531 on: September 20, 2018, 02:55:05 PM »
Holy Crap. Every time I'm like "Surely, Kermit is gonna stop there and it's done." He's like
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7532 on: September 20, 2018, 02:57:35 PM »
We should exclude Mupepe as well. Sorry, that's not fair to the rest of us mortals.
que

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7533 on: September 20, 2018, 02:57:41 PM »
Sounds fun let’s play

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7534 on: September 20, 2018, 02:59:06 PM »
que

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7535 on: September 20, 2018, 03:08:32 PM »
Holy Crap. Every time I'm like "Surely, Kermit is gonna stop there and it's done." He's like
(Image removed from quote.)

But then again I didn't initiate contact in this instance.
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7536 on: September 20, 2018, 03:14:03 PM »
MM you def need to walk back the intensity. Maybe what youre doing would work in the movies or a really hopeless romantic female but the majority will find it off puting. I k ow it sounds impossible but you need to feel less, at least initially. Keep the grand gestures in your back pocket and save it for someone you know for sure deserves and it and will appreciate it.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7537 on: September 20, 2018, 03:20:00 PM »
I've never given flowers to a girl after a first date. I've never went to a girls work to bring her said flowers. I've never asked a girl before if she was ever choked during sex.

Im sorry bro's I already know I fucked up. I acted like a fucking moron because I really think I had a major crush on this girl after our date.

Dont worry about my intensity :p. I know I fucked up. It was a last ditch effort though, since I thought fuck it I've already fucked it up anyway, no harm no foul to bring her flowers and say I'm sorry for being a fucking moron.

The thing is, when I like a girl I do get caught up in my feelings. My last girlfriend was such a fucking bore and annoyingness that honestly this girl seems like a dream come true. But the problem was with her that from the initial date even though we made out and everything, I never got that feeling I got like I did after this date. So I guess I never really liked her all that much.

Dont worry about me and/or this girl. I went into the city today for a job interview and saw plenty of amazing women, who also looked at me with a smile  :D ;)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:24:47 PM by MMaRsu »
What

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #7538 on: September 20, 2018, 03:28:01 PM »
Rise-chan is one thirsty ass hoe, me likey  :rash

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:jared
[close]
Margs

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7539 on: September 20, 2018, 03:29:16 PM »
No. Don't give up, Kramit!

Send her this

Then follow up with this

Pls post results.
que

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #7540 on: September 20, 2018, 03:50:11 PM »
Collect no pussy, skip straight to messy break-up.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7541 on: September 20, 2018, 04:20:53 PM »
Hey man it’s like Assi says “women are irrational”.

That chick I went on a date randomly messaged me last Saturday night because she came across some Evangelion vhs.

And then today she matched with me on Tinder.
 Like wtf

BisMarckie

« Reply #7542 on: September 20, 2018, 04:27:42 PM »
That would be the first time in history someone would get laid because of anime. :expert

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7543 on: September 20, 2018, 04:29:31 PM »
You’ve never been to an anime convention.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7544 on: September 20, 2018, 04:29:56 PM »
Hey man it’s like Assi says “women are irrational”.

That chick I went on a date randomly messaged me last Saturday night because she came across some Evangelion vhs.

And then today she matched with me on Tinder.
 Like wtf
That is all the more reason to stay silent half the time and go with the flow. Don't speak so much, let her speak. Let her ramble. Just get your dick in. That should be your goal from the beginning.

I know it's such a fuckboy thing to do but it's the best route to take, always.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #7545 on: September 20, 2018, 04:34:43 PM »
That would be the first time in history someone would get laid because of anime. :expert
Anime cons are apparently prime breeding grounds. And I can see it, too. People from all over, having chatted on IRC Dicord for a year+, finally meet and, crucially, don't have to see one another after a couple days? You can count on most groins to be freshly shaved for the occasion.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #7546 on: September 20, 2018, 04:36:56 PM »
Lol this girl is straight up refusing to not talk to me anymore?

I've told her in at least two messages, hey if you don't wanna hang out anymore just say so and I'll delete your number from my phone. It's all good, I would totally understand that decision.

She just talks around it or something like I didn't even say it wtf.

Why is she doing this?

In my previous msg to her I said the same. I said I acted like a fucking idiot and that I would totally respect her not wanting to hang out anymore. She responded " It was very sweet of you to bring those flowers over to my work, and your kind words up here ( whatsapp msg ) ,  you do have a way with words haha. I don't know what to say.. "

Ask her if it means she reconsidered the whole choking thing.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7547 on: September 20, 2018, 04:41:33 PM »
Meh dont have her nr anymore, again.
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7548 on: September 20, 2018, 04:42:11 PM »
Lol we’re you going to ask if you did?

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #7549 on: September 20, 2018, 04:50:56 PM »
We all know he would. :doge

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #7550 on: September 20, 2018, 04:58:02 PM »
Meh dont have her nr anymore, again.

You know where she works. And lives.

Do it.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7551 on: September 20, 2018, 05:02:06 PM »
lol  :lol im not trying to get a restraining order
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7552 on: September 20, 2018, 05:03:13 PM »
buy her a cute choker as a gift  :rash

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7553 on: September 20, 2018, 05:04:18 PM »
Haha yeah but it doesnt work in dutch
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7554 on: September 20, 2018, 05:04:35 PM »
Anime cons are apparently prime breeding grounds. And I can see it, too. People from all over, having chatted on IRC Dicord for a year+, finally meet and, crucially, don't have to see one another after a couple days? You can count on most groins to be freshly shaved for the occasion.

If instagram is any indication these things are full of fucking hot weebs that cosplay. Of course theres 20 monsters for every hot cosplayer but still. I will not subject myself to being an anime poser just for access. I will not. I will... not  :-\

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7555 on: September 20, 2018, 05:10:46 PM »
Before my cosplay “friends” exiled me I remember them talking about “con funk” (as in the smell).

And that alone has dissuaded me from ever going to a cosplay convention.

Not to mention how fucking immature they all were. Bunch of adult babies.  :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7557 on: September 20, 2018, 05:56:27 PM »
I’d smell her con funk if yah get what I’m slinging. :smug

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7558 on: September 20, 2018, 06:25:27 PM »
Whatever
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:29:37 PM by Rahxephon91 »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man