Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1415740 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #7920 on: October 05, 2018, 08:54:24 PM »
Holy shit did Atra almost sexually assault a bitch?

now that'd be a plot twist to this thread

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7921 on: October 06, 2018, 05:22:58 PM »
:9

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7922 on: October 06, 2018, 06:29:09 PM »
I pulled an Atra, made a fake profile and found the girl from the other night. Now I have her insta. She's amazing, she's 25 and studying abroad for another year though  :'(

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7923 on: October 06, 2018, 06:39:05 PM »
Oh Assi, what have you become...

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7924 on: October 06, 2018, 06:47:40 PM »
Oh Assi, what have you become...
I needed to find her.

Maybe I'll see her again considering she went to my fav watering hole.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7925 on: October 06, 2018, 06:50:37 PM »
I pulled an Atra, made a fake profile and found the girl from the other night. Now I have her insta. She's amazing, she's 25 and studying abroad for another year though  :'(

JFC dude.

Also, set your goddamn fantasy lineup. And make some roster moves. Your team is an embarrassment.
oh yeah I forgot about that. my team is bad?

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #7926 on: October 06, 2018, 06:51:38 PM »
Like I didn’t see her face at all; my eyes just happened to catch a glimpse of the yoga pants, and I was like, “Wait... Maria?*”
:rofl
每天生气

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7927 on: October 07, 2018, 07:31:18 PM »
So man, rolling with her today it was very difficult to keep my mind pure. I kept telling myself, "I am a man of honor. I am a fucking samurai. Do not have pervy thoughts!" But when I'd let her pass into side control, I could almost imagine us snuggling up on the couch watching Netflix.

Newsfeed

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #7928 on: October 07, 2018, 07:38:41 PM »
 :rofl

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7929 on: October 07, 2018, 07:40:08 PM »
ask her if she likes being choked out, breh!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7930 on: October 07, 2018, 07:42:19 PM »
There's this girl who used to come to BJJ and would come out with some of us to watch UFC matches at a nearby bar, but she hasn't been in awhile. Yesterday I invited her to come meet us for the McGregor/Khabib fight, and so we hung out. I've always thought there was a bit of a spark there. I told her she should come to the open mat today and was kind of surprised when she was all about it.

So man, rolling with her today it was very difficult to keep my mind pure. I kept telling myself, "I am a man of honor. I am a fucking samurai. Do not have pervy thoughts!" But when I'd let her pass into side control, I could almost imagine us snuggling up on the couch watching Netflix. When I let her get to mount, I almost didn't want to escape.

I should really just ask her on a date.
The resetera dating thread is that way.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #7931 on: October 07, 2018, 07:45:58 PM »
Is Jack/Glen the og Glen/Green Shinobi?
◕‿◕

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #7932 on: October 07, 2018, 08:01:41 PM »
 :lol
◕‿◕

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7933 on: October 07, 2018, 08:09:21 PM »
Is Jack/Glen the og Glen/Green Shinobi?

Of course I'm the OG Glen/Green Shinobi, JFC.

There's this girl who used to come to BJJ and would come out with some of us to watch UFC matches at a nearby bar, but she hasn't been in awhile. Yesterday I invited her to come meet us for the McGregor/Khabib fight, and so we hung out. I've always thought there was a bit of a spark there. I told her she should come to the open mat today and was kind of surprised when she was all about it.

So man, rolling with her today it was very difficult to keep my mind pure. I kept telling myself, "I am a man of honor. I am a fucking samurai. Do not have pervy thoughts!" But when I'd let her pass into side control, I could almost imagine us snuggling up on the couch watching Netflix. When I let her get to mount, I almost didn't want to escape.

I should really just ask her on a date.
The resetera dating thread is that way.

This isn't a fight you want, breh.
Tiggered just like a ree member.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7934 on: October 07, 2018, 10:03:09 PM »

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #7935 on: October 08, 2018, 03:35:49 AM »
Things happened but then things didn’t happen and I’m here like, fuck it, all I need is my daughter and my cat.

:shaq2

:idont

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7936 on: October 08, 2018, 03:38:24 AM »
get a donkey  :rash

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7937 on: October 08, 2018, 04:15:15 AM »
Things happened but then things didn’t happen and I’m here like, fuck it, all I need is my daughter and my cat.

:shaq2

:idont

Man, hang in there buddy.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7938 on: October 08, 2018, 11:36:31 AM »
Was chatting with some friends this weekend, a lot of them are single women. They started talking about the worst come on lines. I was like "Oh, oh oh! I have you all beat!" They didn't believe me then I dropped, "So, uh, you like being choked during sex?"

Drinks were spat, laughter was raucous and I won that round.

Couldn't have done it without you Kermit!

:wow
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7939 on: October 08, 2018, 04:04:12 PM »
“That’s bad at flirting” should also be added

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7940 on: October 08, 2018, 04:28:34 PM »
Atra kinda vanished. I wonder what he did.

Did he cry or something?

In other news- there was a girl today at the gym that was so goddamn sexy. wow. I'd let her take a dump on my chest.

It's shitty that the gym is the worst place to pick up girls, you'd think it wouldn't be like that but it is.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7941 on: October 12, 2018, 08:07:28 PM »
I wish I was never a pussy chaser. It has practically derailed my life. Instead of focusing on me, self-improvement, doing what I want, i always end up chasing tail instead and to a bad end.

I have to sit down and ask myself what I really want out of life. All my friends that got married seem to have accomplished a lot more, precisely because they are married and not chasing ass. But then again I feel like what is the point after? If you don't chase anymore what the hell is the point of actually wanting to make more money? Why not just sit playing vidya games? It could also be worse - you could be married with 2 kids and a mortgage and the bitch cheat on you like what just happened to a guy I've known since middle school (that poor bastard).

Sigh....

Atra, anything you want to get off your chest? 

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:doge
[close]

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7942 on: October 12, 2018, 08:14:09 PM »
Atra musta slipped into some bad pussy. Wasnt he gettin in on posum girl?

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7943 on: October 12, 2018, 08:15:43 PM »
I didn’t even try to do tinder on my business trip. Everyday I got off work filthy and tired and just didn’t have it in me. Wife better watch out when I get back, I got that store up

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7944 on: October 12, 2018, 08:16:50 PM »
I didn’t even try to do tinder on my business trip. Everyday I got off work filthy and tired and just didn’t have it in me. Wife better watch out when I get back, I got that store up
Your wife lets you smash when you are out of town? Damn.

Atra musta slipped into some bad pussy. Wasnt he gettin in on posum girl?
I think he wigged out on a broad while he was high. He won't say though.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7945 on: October 12, 2018, 08:20:23 PM »
Marry a hippy, breh 8)

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7946 on: October 13, 2018, 12:03:13 AM »
If you need a reason to want more money :ufup somewhere. :money

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7947 on: October 13, 2018, 05:45:43 PM »
my 'friends with benefits' in this town cut me off and prohibited me from talking to any of her guy friends now. I'm friendless in this bitch. this sucks.

I kept it from her that I was in a relationship, cuz I knew she'd get like this. I tried to sneak it as long as I could but then she got drunk and started trying to make moves......

she is a great person, great fun to hang out with and she has all kinds of connections and interesting people. this sucks.

now what.

shosta

« Reply #7948 on: October 13, 2018, 05:46:34 PM »
why'd she cut you off
每天生气

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7949 on: October 13, 2018, 05:49:27 PM »
why'd she cut you off
she thought I came back in contact with her because I was interested again or something? I dunno. she was rambling and all pissed off.

she got fat. even if I did want to see her to 'bang' or whatever I wouldn't. she's really short and she added a solid 20lb to her frame, she looks NOT good and I think she knows it so she's super bitter.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7950 on: October 13, 2018, 06:59:42 PM »
I mean if one broad can cut you off you weren't really friends with anyone breh
oh for sure, you gotta remember I come and go I don't know these people that well.

it's mainly 'go out to drink' friends

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7951 on: October 13, 2018, 11:15:58 PM »
I wish I was never a pussy chaser. It has practically derailed my life. Instead of focusing on me, self-improvement, doing what I want, i always end up chasing tail instead and to a bad end.

I have to sit down and ask myself what I really want out of life. All my friends that got married seem to have accomplished a lot more, precisely because they are married and not chasing ass. But then again I feel like what is the point after? If you don't chase anymore what the hell is the point of actually wanting to make more money? Why not just sit playing vidya games? It could also be worse - you could be married with 2 kids and a mortgage and the bitch cheat on you like what just happened to a guy I've known since middle school (that poor bastard).

Sigh....

Atra, anything you want to get off your chest? 

:doge
[close]
Cart horse and all that
que

Bebpo

« Reply #7952 on: October 14, 2018, 04:50:41 AM »
Was stumbling across old songs I grew up on and this brought me back and hurts just as much as it did when I was 16 having relationship issues,

Basically what inspired my hopeless romantic emo phase as a teenager. Listening to it now makes me want to be like that again, but it's also sorta soul crushing at 37  :'(
I always related a lot to Kermit as a kid.

Bebpo

« Reply #7953 on: October 14, 2018, 05:09:45 AM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 05:21:22 AM by Bebpo »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7954 on: October 14, 2018, 08:34:44 AM »
Cart, horse and all that
que

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7955 on: October 14, 2018, 11:00:27 AM »
I wouldn’t judge compatibility on your hobbies. If you want to talk about a superficial connection, that perfectly defines it IMO. Connections are based more on basic values and personality compatibility. Get out of your comfort zone and let people into yours. That’s how we grow.

Kara

« Reply #7956 on: October 14, 2018, 12:53:12 PM »
If someone's willing to try new things then it doesn't matter if you share the same interests on the front end. If they're not then yeah it matters (especially for people with finite spare time); you might roll that up into "basic values" though, I don't know.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7957 on: October 14, 2018, 03:19:11 PM »
Seems like you are just making excuses for where you are in life; because the idea of being a "pussy chaser" somehow limiting you is kind of ridiculous Assi.  It's not like it really takes up that much time;  also being successful makes that chase so much easier so you really fucked that idea up in general lol.
yeah..... I need a reevaluation right now

Bebpo

« Reply #7958 on: October 14, 2018, 04:18:54 PM »
If someone's willing to try new things then it doesn't matter if you share the same interests on the front end. If they're not then yeah it matters (especially for people with finite spare time); you might roll that up into "basic values" though, I don't know.

Since I think all the replies are talking about the same person, she's been upfront that she literally does not like the things I'm into and will never go to anything I do with my friends. Like I think that's kinda a deal breaker. I'm up to learn dancing or surf lessons are whatever.

Any while I agree on personalities, at 37 I've done enough dating with enough people to notice that if there isn't a single thing in common, it's not going anywhere. Like people in general are usually into about a dozen different interests in life. I find I click the most when there is at least one crossing interest. Like that gal I described above who I met in London. She's super religious and for 99% of things we have nothing in common, but we had an amazing day (and she said so as well) that we spent together doing things non-stop and have been talking ever since. But the point that actually got us connecting after initial shallow chit-chat was when I asked her about her DSLR and we started talking about photography and we really connected. I need one thing in common with someone to open up a deeper connection, which is what I've noticed over the decades.

Unless you just think each other are hot and wanna fuck, but that's really not my thing.

shosta

« Reply #7959 on: October 14, 2018, 05:00:32 PM »
When you're in an actual relationship the majority of shit you'll do together is cooking, watching movies, and hopefully a lot of fucking, so an intersection of hobbies isn't a big deal breaker per se. This is just something that depends on the person, what you want out of your relationship, etc.
每天生气

Kara

« Reply #7960 on: October 14, 2018, 05:54:53 PM »
It's something you appreciate when you've had it, yeah.

I was speaking in general, Bebpo. You know how to do you and I know that.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7961 on: October 14, 2018, 07:38:30 PM »

Since I think all the replies are talking about the same person, she's been upfront that she literally does not like the things I'm into and will never go to anything I do with my friends. Like I think that's kinda a deal breaker. I'm up to learn dancing or surf lessons are whatever.

Any while I agree on personalities, at 37 I've done enough dating with enough people to notice that if there isn't a single thing in common, it's not going anywhere. Like people in general are usually into about a dozen different interests in life. I find I click the most when there is at least one crossing interest. Like that gal I described above who I met in London. She's super religious and for 99% of things we have nothing in common, but we had an amazing day (and she said so as well) that we spent together doing things non-stop and have been talking ever since. But the point that actually got us connecting after initial shallow chit-chat was when I asked her about her DSLR and we started talking about photography and we really connected. I need one thing in common with someone to open up a deeper connection, which is what I've noticed over the decades.

Unless you just think each other are hot and wanna fuck, but that's really not my thing.
If I were you I'd be much more interested in why I feel this way than just accepting it. Just sayin' :trumps

My wife and I are more different than we are alike and that's what makes us work. We take strengths in the differences rather than annoyances.
que

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #7962 on: October 14, 2018, 11:01:28 PM »
My girlfriend's a lot more outdoorsy than myself (I'm like a mole, lol), but we make it work. She gets me out of my comfort zone and actually gets me off my lazy ass to exercise. The big thing we have in common, hobby wise, is food - trying new restaurants and cuisines, cooking together, etc. I think it's good to be open to each other's interests, but at the end of the day, shared values are MUCH more important.
^_^

nudemacusers

« Reply #7963 on: October 14, 2018, 11:58:45 PM »
Spent most of my life not worrying about sharing hobbies, but at least always enjoyed some of the same movies and humor and shit as a bare minimum.

But being married to a girl with literally the exact same hobbies as me is pretty amazing I must say.  And same music and movies taste to boot.  I recommend it.
My wife and I overlap in terms of humor and general political alignment,  but that’s about it. Our hobbies and general interests diverge pretty sharply which I think is good, since it gives us things to explore together and with the kids.

Edit: following along the thread more an unwillingness to explore each other’s interests would be a deal breaker; part of being in a relationship is imo being outside yourself. I think that’s where the online dating thing gets people confused, I don’t want a 98% match. I think it would get boring.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #7964 on: October 15, 2018, 06:05:52 AM »
Our hobbies and general interests diverge pretty sharply

Well except that one about overpopulating earth.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7965 on: October 15, 2018, 10:14:22 AM »

I hope there isn't any deeper significance with that "I suck at Jenga" comment.  :doge

This is possum girl btw. We're just friends for the foreseeable future.
[close]

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7966 on: October 15, 2018, 10:33:49 AM »
I came to the conclusion that I shouldn't be shitting up the "minor inconvenience" thread with my relationship woes.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7967 on: October 15, 2018, 10:35:32 AM »
Atra came out? Finally! I knew it! :rejoice
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7968 on: October 15, 2018, 10:39:57 AM »
 :ohhh

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7969 on: October 15, 2018, 11:17:15 AM »
hope you're treating yourself well atra

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7970 on: October 15, 2018, 11:18:13 AM »
hope you're treating yourself well atra
I'm trying my best.  :goty2

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7971 on: October 15, 2018, 12:28:58 PM »
are you going to spill the beans on that other night? come on. it's been enough time to get over the embarassment

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7972 on: October 15, 2018, 12:31:48 PM »
are you going to spill the beans on that other night? come on. it's been enough time to get over the embarassment
I was writing down my frustrations about tinder and how people keep on saying "it's just for sex" but I have yet to meet one girl off of there that was just looking to get banged and nothing else.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #7973 on: October 15, 2018, 12:47:37 PM »
You're supposed to say that you're mainly just there for an exclusive, sexual relationship since you're too busy for a serious one. Nothing wrong with being transparent, but it's understandable that some women feel uncomfortable laying their cards out at the beginning and wait for a guy to verbalize it.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7974 on: October 15, 2018, 12:49:55 PM »
I was writing down my frustrations about tinder and how people keep on saying "it's just for sex" but I have yet to meet one girl off of there that was just looking to get banged and nothing else.

Well, I've never met a girl JUST looking for sex. But girls on there are definitely looking to meet someone to 'bang' but like everything else it has to be the right person.

My first tinder experience with a Brazilian girl had the girl telling me (after a second date) not to take it the wrong way because 'she's not normally like this ' but she hadn't had sex in a while and it was always her thing to fuck a guy with a viking beard (this was before the beard thing was popular here, which was about 5 years after it became so in the states) .

We ended up dating for a few months. She was nice. I liked her. But yeah you can definitely find it, just don't be such a super sweet guy. You want to first be a guy they want to fuck before wanting to have you bring her flowers and chocolates and talk to her in a pooch voice.... ya know?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7975 on: October 15, 2018, 05:03:28 PM »
I think I might have a strategy to get out of the friend-zone...

I've done this once already to possum girl but next time she asks me to hangout with her again I'm going to make it seem like I'm out on a date.

I won't tell her explicitly that it's a date (just to get her mind going) but it'll be heavily implied.  :doge

edit: or maybe I should tell her it's a date since last time I didn't.  :hitler

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7976 on: October 15, 2018, 05:34:26 PM »
que

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7977 on: October 15, 2018, 06:16:55 PM »
it's crazy how clothes can make such a big difference for a broad. you got the nice threads on, be it at the gym or out, it makes a huge difference.

nudemacusers

« Reply #7978 on: October 15, 2018, 06:33:23 PM »
This is why I wear finely printed silks
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7979 on: October 16, 2018, 12:05:54 PM »
I just friend-zoned Zeinab. She seems too occupied with her job and other obligations to date and I'm not going to try & chase someone like that.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 12:13:31 PM by Atramental »