Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1415886 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #9300 on: December 14, 2018, 12:42:10 PM »
每天生气

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #9301 on: December 14, 2018, 12:44:16 PM »
eh decided to chill with a friend instead of going to that party

it was only till 23.00 pm so that was kinda like eh, id have to take a 20 minute trainride, 20 minute walk to take a 15 minute bus ride till im there im like nah fuck that

What

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9302 on: December 14, 2018, 12:47:20 PM »
I jokingly said to a friend after the show that the BDSM show was comprised of a bunch of theatre nerds & high school goths that never matured past their myspace days.
And they're getting more pussy than you. :gurl
que

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9304 on: December 14, 2018, 01:50:42 PM »
I jokingly said to a friend after the show that the BDSM show was comprised of a bunch of theatre nerds & high school goths that never matured past their myspace days.
Jesus did a number on me, man.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9305 on: December 14, 2018, 02:36:56 PM »

Yeah, I’m sure that’s the problem.  Nobody who is religious gets laid.
🍆🍆

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #9306 on: December 14, 2018, 02:38:28 PM »
He was talking about a number two. What a poopface.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9307 on: December 14, 2018, 02:56:03 PM »

Yeah, I’m sure that’s the problem.  Nobody who is religious gets laid.
I was in a Christian bubble with not much contact with non-Christians in real life until I got kicked out of BJU.

Then I had to struggle with rebuilding my identity as a non-Christian from the ground up, getting through my social anxiety & depression, and then build a social circle, of open minded individuals in the fucking belt buckle of the Bible Belt, from the ground up while being highly introverted.

Say it’s no big deal all you want. It’s fucking miracle I didn’t implode during my darkest days. Also, fun fact: I know what a gun barrel tastes like.

Also, not all Christian denominations are the same. Some have very flippant views on sex. Others... it’s like you just spat in the face of God if you even mention sex.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 03:05:53 PM by Atramental »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9308 on: December 14, 2018, 03:09:49 PM »
I think one problem is that you treat every possible romantic thing with a woman as some startling revelation. Like this is the one that will save you, this is the one that will begin your sexual revolution. Course correction begins here! When in reality they are prettty insignificant little moments that you should laugh off as whatever.

I do it a lot and it only leads to disappointment and questions of “what the fuck is wrong with me”. My other friends would brush these off as “whatever”. But me? I add it to the narrative. You know I could say”well if I had some positive experience I could have some comparison”. But even that’s a lie.

So I don’t know maybe stop seeing every encounter with a woman as some big deal. Stop posting about it here. Because that’s what it comes off as. And people can sense that in real life. Because interactions with attractive women are a dime a dozen.

I mean I still overthink my interactions with women, but one thing that helps me feel awesome is that I just really notice and like any postotive interaction I have with anyone. Anytime I make anyone laugh or feel better about their day. Which honestly happens a lot because I’m a cool person.

I mean I still get down about my lack of success. There’s a new girl at work who has a great rack and she said I was weird.

Which is true I am weird and my approach to people still needs some work.

But I already know I’m a cool person and plenty of people at work like me and enjoy having me around. So that girl just doesn’t know or maybe she just sucks. I don’t know, it’s not important.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9309 on: December 14, 2018, 03:15:27 PM »
I don’t build narratives with every girl. Just the ones I really like.

Also, it didn’t help that I basically wasn’t allowed to date until I got out of high school.

Plus, they (Christian adults, teachers, parents, etc.) drilled into my head that I shouldn’t date anyone unless I plan on marrying them. Which is completely backwards and idiotic. You date so you can find out if the person you’re seeing is even worth your time and effort.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #9310 on: December 14, 2018, 03:29:05 PM »
I don’t mean every girl. I mean any girl you have a passing interests in. Did you really like this Polly mom? Or did you just have an inrest because you were on the cusp of some actual sex time?

And I do think you build a narrative. Every time disappointment happens you start talking about your religious upbringing. Now I don’t know you, just on here. But it doesn’t really to represent you when you talk about anything but relationships.

But all I’m saying is, maybe just treat these things as “whatever”. Not these productions to post about on the bore.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 05:31:04 PM by Rahxephon91 »

shosta

« Reply #9311 on: December 14, 2018, 03:31:34 PM »
每天生气

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9312 on: December 14, 2018, 05:10:29 PM »
I love hearing good news.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9313 on: December 14, 2018, 06:00:01 PM »
que

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9314 on: December 14, 2018, 11:34:55 PM »
I think the most powerful thing about therapy is that it forces you to admit your issues to someone else, which makes it a little easier to admit it to yourself. Going to a couples counselor with my ex was probably the best decision I made as I found an incredible ability to admit how I try to delude myself into accepting mistreatment from others. That's my problem, could be different than where your issues come from.

Atra, I grew up in a super religious household and I too, once hoped that the myth of there being a special community tailor made for you was true. It's not, learn to sell yourself for who you are. But first, love yourself, obviously, which is why the therapy suggestion is good. It's definitely better than feeling flatline depression for multiple years.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #9315 on: December 15, 2018, 03:19:15 AM »
Atra, I hope my posts aren't coming across as dickish, I just feel like you're ignoring most advice sans the unhealthy ones that lead you to being a public spectacle for the thread.

Rahx and Kenny probably put it more elegantly, but it seems like we've gone through this cycle 5 or 6 times through this thread.

Something else, you keep mentioning is having to rely on different drug influences to come over various anxieties and self-placed barriers. The way you frame it is less that you're having fun with it, and more like you're relying on it out of necessity.

Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

Or just get a n…

Get some therapy dude, and stop fucking taking drugs. Seriously.

You fuckers made me care post on The Bire  :goldberg
Margs

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9316 on: December 15, 2018, 07:14:45 PM »
Pops was like, lets RIP this shit off right the fuck now lmao

Amazing how a simple comment like that can propel y'all forward
:9

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #9317 on: December 15, 2018, 11:09:20 PM »
I want drugs like really bad
UNF

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9318 on: December 15, 2018, 11:28:08 PM »
I want drugs like really bad

I got da best drugz

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9319 on: December 16, 2018, 03:19:50 AM »
Single mom is ahhhhhmazing.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9320 on: December 16, 2018, 03:23:10 AM »
Deeeeeetz

BIONIC

« Reply #9321 on: December 16, 2018, 04:16:27 AM »
Did u bone or nah?

Edit:

Top of page:
#FreeEtoilet
Margs

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #9322 on: December 16, 2018, 06:19:35 AM »
Is an Etoilet one of those japanese toilets that wipes your ass for you? If so, I'd like one.

BIONIC

« Reply #9323 on: December 16, 2018, 07:01:14 AM »
If you tweet that hashtag out, you’re entered for a chance to win one.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 07:17:30 AM by BIONIC-ARRRMMM!! »
Margs

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9324 on: December 16, 2018, 09:08:47 AM »
on the upside it might have been a scientology sex cult that would kidnap you and we all know where that leads

With all your skin boiled off in a hotel bath tub after you fail to pass your spiritual audit?

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9325 on: December 16, 2018, 09:18:46 AM »
chomping at the bit to see me
champing

Both are fine.

It depends on whether or not you want to trust the Oxford Dictionary or thefreedictionary.com, or one of those hedonists who thinks it's okay to use "literally" when one means "figuratively" because it's colloquially common now.
     \/
:snob

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9326 on: December 16, 2018, 11:22:05 AM »
Atra was always destined to raise another man's child.
:tocry

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9327 on: December 16, 2018, 01:38:13 PM »
Deeeeeetz
-We planned on meeting up at a EDM show.
-I got to the EDM event first. I just had a couple of beers and some water. I essentially danced the whole time.
-She gets there way later for the final act and tells me to meet her at the bar there.
-I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We get to talking. She buys me a drink.
-We eventually get to the front of the stage. I’m right behind her and we’re essentially grinding on each other the whole time. Feeling each other up and shit. Not giving a fuck.
-Show ends around 2am. We decide to go back to one of her gay friends apartment for drinks (and pot).  :doge
-I don’t get completely blitzed despite taking two smallish bong hits. We’re all (2 gay friends, her, and I) watching South Park laughing & shit.
-She’s talking about her job at the restaurant and how she’s eventually going to be going to nursing school this January.
-Her gay friends need to go to sleep. Her and I decide to go to Waffle House for some food.
-On our way there we make out/French kiss at a red light. I’m fondling her boobs and what not.
-We makeout again in her car in the Waffle House parking lot. She says to me, seeing that I’m very down to fuck that night, “oh I know baby, I’m really into you too.”
-We go inside Waffle House. Get a table. Start chatting.
-I can tell right away that I’m a bit over my head here with our age difference.

I’ll finish the rest of this story once I get back from meeting a friend.

But she’s down to see me again tonight over dinner.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9328 on: December 16, 2018, 02:07:42 PM »
She def brought you to her gay friend so he could measure you up.
:rejoice

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9329 on: December 16, 2018, 02:19:06 PM »
should have tried to fuck the gay friend.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9330 on: December 16, 2018, 02:21:25 PM »
Dunno about fucking but showing him some affection would have made her want to fuck you even more. One of the best ways to make a chick wet is for her to see you put your hand on a gay guy's shoulder. Either from behind or the front. Shows that you aren't scared, you're secure in your manhood, and gives her some wank material.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9331 on: December 16, 2018, 02:24:52 PM »
congrats on the sex

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9332 on: December 16, 2018, 02:35:59 PM »
Atra is just asking for a MMF encounter

Bebpo

« Reply #9333 on: December 16, 2018, 02:59:28 PM »
Atra, how many people are you texting at once?

I tend to throw out a bunch of messages when I have a free night and I'm in the mood to date, and I never know how many will reply or won't drop off after 1-2 texts, so I'll message maybe like 10 people. But sometimes I get a lot of replies and the conversations all stay active and I end up just overwhelmed with too many people to keep daily conversations going with. Like I'm looking at my phone now and between texts and bumble conversations I have twelve people I need to reply to, including 1 person I just noticed I forgot and haven't replied in like a week. When it's like 6+ people on a daily basis it starts feeling more like work and I start avoiding responding, but if I pair it down and only message the people I'm more interested in, usually they'll drop out and then I've blown the other people I was talking to so I try to keep talking to everyone and setting up dates and going on dates with as many people as possible to find one that clicks.

I always feel like I'm doing online dating wrong. I either go through phases of minimal dating at all where I just do social stuff with friends in all my free time, or stuff like this where I'm spending 1-2 hours of my day every day just responding to messages/texts and going on 2-3 dates a week and none of it pans out and it's just a huge waste of time.

shosta

« Reply #9334 on: December 16, 2018, 03:00:18 PM »
Atra is meeting people through sex parties
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #9335 on: December 16, 2018, 03:00:49 PM »
Beepo, what did you think of Isle of Dogs?
每天生气

BIONIC

« Reply #9336 on: December 16, 2018, 03:16:29 PM »
Deeeeeetz
-We planned on meeting up at a EDM show.
-I got to the EDM event first. I just had a couple of beers and some water. I essentially danced the whole time.
-She gets there way later for the final act and tells me to meet her at the bar there.
-I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We get to talking. She buys me a drink.
-We eventually get to the front of the stage. I’m right behind her and we’re essentially grinding on each other the whole time. Feeling each other up and shit. Not giving a fuck.
-Show ends around 2am. We decide to go back to one of her gay friends apartment for drinks (and pot).  :doge
-I don’t get completely blitzed despite taking two smallish bong hits. We’re all (2 gay friends, her, and I) watching South Park laughing & shit.
-She’s talking about her job at the restaurant and how she’s eventually going to be going to nursing school this January.
-Her gay friends need to go to sleep. Her and I decide to go to Waffle House for some food.
-On our way there we make out/French kiss at a red light. I’m fondling her boobs and what not.
-We makeout again in her car in the Waffle House parking lot. She says to me, seeing that I’m very down to fuck that night, “oh I know baby, I’m really into you too.”
-We go inside Waffle House. Get a table. Start chatting.
-I can tell right away that I’m a bit over my head here with our age difference.

I’ll finish the rest of this story once I get back from meeting a friend.

But she’s down to see me again tonight over dinner.

I refuse to get excited unless penetrative sexual intercourse has occurred.
Margs

Bebpo

« Reply #9337 on: December 16, 2018, 03:42:22 PM »
Atra is meeting people through sex parties

Ok, then I need you to invite me to some sex parties.

Beepo, what did you think of Isle of Dogs?

Was solid middle-tier Wes Anderson film with some controversy.

shosta

« Reply #9338 on: December 16, 2018, 04:00:43 PM »
Ok, then I need you to invite me to some sex parties.
move your firm to SF. TVC will send you the invites.

Middle tier? I knew we'd disagree again
每天生气

El Babua

« Reply #9339 on: December 16, 2018, 08:16:27 PM »
No update from Atra.

Probably in the midst of round 2 with single mom

Bebpo

« Reply #9340 on: December 16, 2018, 10:06:50 PM »
Middle tier? I knew we'd disagree again

Moonrise Kingdom
The Grand Buddhapest Hotel
Rushmore
Life Aquatic
The Royal Tennabaums

all better than Isle of Dogs (which was still good), hence it's worse than about half of them and middle-tier Anderson.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9341 on: December 16, 2018, 10:29:13 PM »
No update from Atra.

Only one way to find out. Look for facebook relationship updates. :hitler
que

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #9342 on: December 17, 2018, 03:19:41 PM »
No update from Atra.

Nope, with "gay friends".

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9343 on: December 18, 2018, 01:36:13 PM »
Man some women just radiate this sort of goddamn beauty and sexuality. Was talking with this tall, thin, lightskinned Dominican coworker. Dirty blonde hair, light eyes. She has a good 4 inches on me. The conquistadors of old in full display in her genes. Discussing our route and she gestures a straight line with her finger. Instead of doing it in the air she places it right on the center of my left thigh and runs her finger to my knee. For tactile context, I'm wearing my ultra slim Nude raw denim jeans. You ever feel a shiver start from your taint, go past your butthole, and end at the top of your head? Theres a first time for everything.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #9344 on: December 18, 2018, 01:51:04 PM »
#metoo

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9345 on: December 18, 2018, 02:24:56 PM »
#metoo

More like grounds for a candlelit stroke fest. Time to break out the $100 Tom Ford candle and play Enigma.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9346 on: December 18, 2018, 09:22:45 PM »
#metoo

More like grounds for a candlelit stroke fest. Time to break out the $100 Tom Ford candle and play Enigma.

Sounds like she'd be willing to help you with the scenario if you were willing to muddy the clear waters of the workplace.

BIONIC

« Reply #9347 on: December 19, 2018, 01:13:56 AM »
Atra is either neck-deep in pussy he hasn’t had the time to breathe, or he’s on suicide watch.

I hope it’s the former, and if it is, give the deets you coward!
Margs

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #9348 on: December 19, 2018, 02:20:26 AM »
He's got other shit to worry about right now.

BIONIC

« Reply #9349 on: December 19, 2018, 05:09:56 AM »
Well I hope he pulls through.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
and remembers to pull out when it’s time ZING  :cody
[close]
Margs

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #9350 on: December 19, 2018, 05:16:25 AM »
-We makeout again in her car in the Waffle House parking lot.
PD translate this into Michigander

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9351 on: December 19, 2018, 06:04:17 AM »
Feels like Atra is keeping this one close to his chest. I don't blame him

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9352 on: December 19, 2018, 09:35:34 AM »
My duuuudes, deadlift cutie asked me to spot her 245lb squats unprompted. Now I know her name is Renée. She said she could do 3 but went for 4. Oh Hideo, love can bloom, even on the battlefield.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:54:31 AM by BlueTsunami »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9353 on: December 19, 2018, 09:55:10 AM »
what a woman.  I love watching their cheeks spread as they get to bottom and then clench up on and the upward thrust.  FUCK

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9354 on: December 19, 2018, 10:02:16 AM »
Shes got that petite upper body and fat ass frame that drives me bonkers. The size of her ass is daunting though. I imagine its like standing at the edge of Everest

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9355 on: December 19, 2018, 10:42:08 AM »
So to keep the good vibes going, I sought her out and offered up my fat gripz for her to use next time I'm in, which is Friday, which is her deadlift day . apparently her and her gym friend were also talking about that, and me. 2019 aint even started yet and its gangbusters.

Cryo

« Reply #9356 on: December 19, 2018, 11:06:13 AM »
y’all snake ass cowards complain when Atra posts too much or popsts too little except bluetsunami

Tasty

« Reply #9357 on: December 19, 2018, 11:07:32 AM »
y’all snake ass cowards complain when Atra posts too much or popsts too little except bluetsunami

shosta

« Reply #9358 on: December 19, 2018, 12:22:36 PM »
Yo Blue, I missed something. This bih from work? And you guys work out together now?
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9359 on: December 19, 2018, 12:27:45 PM »
Yo Blue, I missed something. This bih from work? And you guys work out together now?

Two separate women! This one is around my height. Def a white girl but darker than me lol