Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1425848 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #6120 on: August 15, 2018, 11:13:57 PM »
let's all take pointers from the guy who's too pussy to dump his curveless golddigger girlfriend instead
my gf is beautiful and i love her.

i just like to bitch sometimes  :doge

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #6121 on: August 15, 2018, 11:16:10 PM »
I fuck a lot of girls on a daily basis, AmA.
  :thinking

how you do dat?

She's making fun of you, not stating a fact per se.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6122 on: August 15, 2018, 11:34:27 PM »
  :thinking

how you do dat?

She's making fun of you, not stating a fact per se.
And i was getting at something else  ::)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6123 on: August 16, 2018, 12:28:06 AM »
let's all take pointers from the guy who's too pussy to dump his curveless golddigger girlfriend instead
:whew
que

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6124 on: August 16, 2018, 12:50:33 AM »
y are you the way u r

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6125 on: August 16, 2018, 06:31:18 AM »
And i was getting at something else  ::)
And faceplanted completely.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6126 on: August 16, 2018, 06:47:50 AM »
Switched to Coffee and Bagels. Lots of Asian women.
I really need to go out more.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #6127 on: August 16, 2018, 07:13:27 AM »
feemales are trash creatures who only like confident men with goatees and ponytails. i'm talking averages in the biologies.

anyone with different preferences is a liar and probably trans. so a double liar, who hates biologies, thanks a lot burger queen.

benjipwns

« Reply #6128 on: August 16, 2018, 07:14:32 AM »
feel free to pm me now ladies of the bore :smug

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #6129 on: August 16, 2018, 07:36:46 AM »
who's the trans woman in this thread giving advice?  ???

benjipwns

« Reply #6130 on: August 16, 2018, 08:11:14 AM »
well, he does think it's a fad...and he has a history of falling into fads and then blaming them for tricking him and ruining society... :thinking

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6131 on: August 16, 2018, 11:23:01 AM »
i find it hard to believe there's actual biological females at thebore  :trumps

spoiler (click to show/hide)
oh and filler burned me.
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #6132 on: August 16, 2018, 12:30:43 PM »
you really think trans women would post here with me and marrec running around? the cis scum males don't feel safe!

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6133 on: August 16, 2018, 12:39:46 PM »

spoiler (click to show/hide)
oh and filler burned me.
[close]

Honey, you'll pass one of these days. Till then you should stop teasing filler. I know you enjoy his attention, but he shouldn't be the best you can find.
awwn thanks

:asuka

Oblivion

« Reply #6134 on: August 16, 2018, 10:33:38 PM »
I was hoping to get some advice about non-Assimilate related stuff in this thread, so...

I've been working a lot this past year. Moreso since February with my newest job. Needless to say, it's kept me super busy and pretty much takes away a chunk of my time to socialize. Where do you guys meet women, aside from clubs (fucking hate clubs)?

Anyone.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6135 on: August 16, 2018, 10:36:32 PM »
 :no1curr

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6136 on: August 16, 2018, 11:11:00 PM »
I was hoping to get some advice about non-Assimilate related stuff in this thread, so...

I've been working a lot this past year. Moreso since February with my newest job. Needless to say, it's kept me super busy and pretty much takes away a chunk of my time to socialize. Where do you guys meet women, aside from clubs (fucking hate clubs)?

Anyone.

Fuck Assy.

Try going to professional meetups, coed sport leagues, trivia nights at bars.  I always was able to grab a number or two at those when I was single.
püp

Tasty

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #6139 on: August 17, 2018, 12:21:46 AM »

Become a hobbyist.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #6140 on: August 17, 2018, 07:25:42 AM »
sports like BJJ or kickboxing usually have a decent male to female ratio.  Dance classes can be a solid place too. 

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6141 on: August 17, 2018, 08:41:18 AM »

Become a hobbyist.

OK I just registered on Capitol Hill, on behalf of Turks who wants to abduct Gluten (bread is drs bsnss over there ?), what's the next step ?
ὕβρις

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #6142 on: August 17, 2018, 10:38:28 AM »
Cooking classes? Cons? Low key pubs? Music festivals?

Though truthfully, I was never the kind to ask someone out that I met in public, I've met all my girlfriends via online or through mutual friends.
^_^

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6143 on: August 17, 2018, 12:20:33 PM »
As a hobby take up photography. Lots of introverted cuties taking pictures of dead animals as a representation of our mortality out there.
:9

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6144 on: August 17, 2018, 12:23:03 PM »
Biiiiiiig thumbs up for dance classes.  Great way to meet ladies.
püp

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #6145 on: August 18, 2018, 02:20:56 PM »

Can I join?  :uguu

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #6146 on: August 18, 2018, 04:24:28 PM »

you could always acquire a sugar baby  :doge

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #6147 on: August 18, 2018, 04:33:17 PM »
Guys get too hung up on 'getting friend zoned'. Or they view making friends with women a waste of their time. But those women you make friends with will hook you up with friends and coworkers if they think you are cool.

Probably 1/3 of my relationships happened through female friends that hooked me up with people they knew.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6148 on: August 18, 2018, 05:11:49 PM »
Guys get too hung up on 'getting friend zoned'. Or they view making friends with women a waste of their time. But those women you make friends with will hook you up with friends and coworkers if they think you are cool.

That's really rare that a female friend will hook you up with a friend.

Female friends are normally also nonexistent unless we are talking way back from high school or earlier, or your best friends wife, etc. Any other scenario it's very rare to maintain female friendship.

It's usually shitty friendships as well. If you aren't secretly attracted to her then she is probably secretly attracted to you and that always causes issues in some form. Especially if she's attracted to you because then it's hard for her to hang out with you in public because she'll want your attention and when she doesn't get it she will get annoyed because she'll also feel she won't be able to attract other males because you are around. They'll view it as a lose lose situation and eventually not even bother calling you to hangout.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6149 on: August 18, 2018, 05:19:09 PM »
sorry you don't have any female friends to help you through this transition :(
i've had a lot of female friends. This is how i know how these things go.

I mean just think about it- for example i'm in another state right now for the weekend and all the girls i knew here were girls i banged. so the very few girls that are/were considered 'friends' that i met through other people they aren't even reliable to hang out with. i've texted a few since i don't know many people over here anymore and they always just bullshit because again what's the point?

In this particular instance these girls are single girls that haven't found anyone yet. So it's not very enticing to have a guy around for a night to ruin any chance they have of attracting someone. And if they do have a bf why would they ask me to hangout with them and the bf? because the dude will most definitely be like "who the fuck is this guy?"

"oh he's just a friend" Those don't fly over well.

benjipwns

« Reply #6150 on: August 18, 2018, 05:24:55 PM »

Female friends are normally also nonexistent unless we are talking way back from high school or earlier, or your best friends wife, etc. Any other scenario it's very rare to maintain female friendship.

It's usually shitty friendships as well. If you aren't secretly attracted to her then she is probably secretly attracted to you and that always causes issues in some form. Especially if she's attracted to you because then it's hard for her to hang out with you in public because she'll want your attention and when she doesn't get it she will get annoyed because she'll also feel she won't be able to attract other males because you are around. They'll view it as a lose lose situation and eventually not even bother calling you to hangout.
How do I get this instead of "oh, I know someone from work/class/event/lawsuit who would just be perfect for you/would love you/that you'd really like/etc.?"

It would fit way better with my mental health issues.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6151 on: August 18, 2018, 05:27:47 PM »

How do I get this instead of "oh, I know someone from work/class/event/lawsuit who would just be perfect for you/would love you/that you'd really like/etc.?"

It would fit way better with my mental health issues.
This can happen but those girls are usually not every close to you, more like acquaintances. This also happens when you are  either younger or much older. There's a middle ground in age where girls are too busy finding people for themselves to worry about their friends or you for that matter.

benjipwns

« Reply #6152 on: August 18, 2018, 05:42:17 PM »
This can happen but those girls are usually not every close to you, more like acquaintances. This also happens when you are  either younger or much older. There's a middle ground in age
Can we get some figures here? I wanna know when the sweet sweet middle ground comes and they all reveal their nefarious methods.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6153 on: August 18, 2018, 06:23:26 PM »

No it isn't.

You stupid fucking cunt. You infantile gobshite.
Why has this statement caused you so much anger?

This can happen but those girls are usually not every close to you, more like acquaintances. This also happens when you are  either younger or much older. There's a middle ground in age
Can we get some figures here? I wanna know when the sweet sweet middle ground comes and they all reveal their nefarious methods.
And say in the upper 20 range until about middle 30s give or take.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6154 on: August 18, 2018, 06:28:30 PM »
Why has this statement caused you so much anger :lol Zen

benjipwns

« Reply #6155 on: August 18, 2018, 06:38:24 PM »
Weird, in my case that is about when it has most escalated.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6156 on: August 18, 2018, 06:39:08 PM »
Weird, in my case that is about when it has most escalated.
there's always outliers.  :yeshrug

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6159 on: August 19, 2018, 01:27:57 AM »
she stabbed one of her friends to death and then stabbed fillers heart.  :heartbeat

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Bebpo

« Reply #6161 on: August 19, 2018, 08:02:27 PM »
FINALLY!!!

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #6162 on: August 19, 2018, 08:08:29 PM »
finally what
每天生气

Bebpo

« Reply #6163 on: August 19, 2018, 08:09:50 PM »
I finally had the experience!

Ever since I read Rahx's story on here of the date he had that drove by him standing outside waiting, saw him and drove on texting him "I thought you'd be taller", I was waiting for that to one day happen to me. Until today I've never been stood up for a date and don't have any of those stories. Now I do!  :lol

So it was one of the 5-6 gals I've met off Bumble so far. Bumble is my only online profile I don't have my height. We'd texted for a bit, talked on the phone once and she was excited to meet. I was a little concerned she might be a Trump supporter because she made an off-hand comment about when she was in England that people there hated Trump (and I was like "Nice!") and she thought it was weird they would hate Trump and Trump stores in England. So honestly I was gonna start the date off by asking if she was political and finding out within the first 5 mins if she was with Trump at which point I would've bailed.

Anyhow she calls me from the parking lot and asks what I'm wearing so she can find me and then says "oh yeah, I never asked how tall you were" and I told her I was 5'5" and she goes "You know I'm 5'10" right?" and I reply yeah it's on her profile and she's like "You don't mind?" and I kinda laugh and say not at all. And she says she's heading over and I said I'll see her in a minute.

...30 minutes later and she never shows so I left. No text/call or anything. I figure once she found out my height she got cold feet and bailed. I didn't mind because I got some good coffee while waiting, a story and then I walked over and tried a new crepe spot and had a good strawberry/banana/almond crepe before heading out.

As one of my friends put it "some people are awful"  ;)

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #6164 on: August 19, 2018, 08:36:58 PM »
Good fucking riddance. I bet her vagina is as rotten as her personality.

You got any crepe pics tho?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6165 on: August 19, 2018, 08:37:32 PM »
I've been on and off various apps. Got a Tinder match today which surprised me a bit. Mini ego boost but we'll see if she replies.

:yeshrug
ὕβρις

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6166 on: August 19, 2018, 08:45:33 PM »

Anyhow she calls me from the parking lot and asks what I'm wearing so she can find me and then says "oh yeah, I never asked how tall you were" and I told her I was 5'5" and she goes "You know I'm 5'10" right?" and I reply yeah it's on her profile and she's like "You don't mind?" and I kinda laugh and say not at all.

Is this true though? would you really not mind?

I know i would. I wouldn't want a girl that much taller than me. I don't even like girls that are as tall or slightly taller than me when they put on high heels.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6167 on: August 19, 2018, 08:48:26 PM »
glad I'm 5'11  :doge

these thotties would rather be alone or unhappy for the rest of their lives than give a short breh a chance  :-\

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6168 on: August 19, 2018, 08:52:01 PM »
glad I'm 5'11  :doge

these thotties would rather be alone or unhappy for the rest of their lives than give a short breh a chance  :-\
same here. 5'11 and then some. 6ft with any type of shoe.

i feel bad for the short guys but they can be highly competitive dicks though so i don't feel that bad for them. If you ever end up in an office with one of those guys.... they're the worst, especially those with any type of power.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #6169 on: August 19, 2018, 08:57:19 PM »
Yes I too, have a big dick.

Bebpo

« Reply #6170 on: August 19, 2018, 08:57:23 PM »

I do have Crepe pics! They're on my IG. Here ya go:

the crepe was fucking enormous. Only could eat like 1/3rd of it. Was tasty but I think Crepes are better without any ice cream. Just bogs it down.

Anyhow she calls me from the parking lot and asks what I'm wearing so she can find me and then says "oh yeah, I never asked how tall you were" and I told her I was 5'5" and she goes "You know I'm 5'10" right?" and I reply yeah it's on her profile and she's like "You don't mind?" and I kinda laugh and say not at all.

Is this true though? would you really not mind?

I know i would. I wouldn't want a girl that much taller than me. I don't even like girls that are as tall or slightly taller than me when they put on high heels.

No? Maybe it's because I grew up with my best friend being like 6'5" and even Jackfrost2012 here who was living near me and my buddy for a while was like 6'4" or something. So I'm used to being around tall people.

Or maybe it's because I'm slightly bisexual (in an asexual towards guys though) and have feminine traits, and like being the cute short one just as much as being the tall one in a relationship.
I'm down to date someone of any height or race. But not religion or political party!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 09:02:31 PM by Bebpo »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6171 on: August 19, 2018, 09:00:44 PM »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6172 on: August 19, 2018, 09:00:48 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

the crepe was fucking enormous. Only could eat like 1/3rd of it. Was tasty but I think Crepes are better without any ice cream. Just bogs it down.
So a girl stood you up and your first thought was to shove your face full of sugar?

I guess if it made you feel better, right?

Bebpo

« Reply #6173 on: August 19, 2018, 09:01:47 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

So a girl stood you up and your first thought was to shove your face full of sugar?

I guess if it made you feel better, right?

No, I had a crepe because Crepes are awesome and it's weekend so I like to enjoy myself. I also drank a strawberry lemon drop martini last night which was full of sugar and awesome so  :D

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6174 on: August 19, 2018, 09:04:07 PM »
treat yo self, brehs  8)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6175 on: August 19, 2018, 09:14:01 PM »
5'11" and then some

Lol

leave me alone you stupid giraffe of a man 8)

nudemacusers

« Reply #6176 on: August 19, 2018, 09:26:42 PM »
hmm, of average height but vaguely ethnic and cute enough w/ an appropriately straight knowledge of fashion and the commercial arts to steal yo girl.  :-* :-[
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6177 on: August 19, 2018, 09:36:18 PM »
edited for zen.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #6178 on: August 19, 2018, 09:37:16 PM »
i feel bad for the short guys but they can be highly competitive dicks though so i don't feel that bad for them. If you ever end up in an office with one of those guys.... they're the worst, especially those with any type of power.
It's true, we're compensating for a lot. I'm a massive prick
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #6179 on: August 19, 2018, 09:51:02 PM »
can we all agree that Bush was an awful band.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽