Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5493978 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| Okay friend let me explain something...
« Reply #11221 on: November 22, 2017, 03:52:48 AM »
每天生气

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| Okay friend let me explain something...
« Reply #11222 on: November 22, 2017, 03:58:13 AM »
What I am posting is calm, grown-up shit. You need to reassess.

If you want to be a good person, then I can help you.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #11223 on: November 22, 2017, 04:27:23 AM »
Didn't read the article but I will say the obsession with the alt right/Nazis has led some to overlook the fact that conservatives don't have to be alt right in order to be assholes driven by resentment and racial/sexual/etc bias. Ben Shapiro isn't alt right and has largely stood against Bannon since leaving the site, nor is he a Trump guy last I checked...but he's a typical far right conservative on many issues. No he's not a Nazi but he believes white supremacy is largely a myth, Obama was basically a racist, gay/trans people are largely deviant behaviorists demanding rights that don't apply to them etc.

So Trump isn't far off from where many of these people land on the political spectrum. In fact you could say they're well within the same ballpark. Hence republican views on immigration, black shit, gay shit, etc largely mirroring Trump. A lot of these people held all types of ugly beliefs and if anything, 8 years of Obama drove them off a fucking cliff.

This is also why I disliked the attempt by democrats to seperate Trump from the GOP. This IS your father's Republican Party, socially at least.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #11224 on: November 22, 2017, 04:39:01 AM »
Yeah, that's why it's kind of funny to see some like Rick Wilson turn against him. While it's nice to see a few go 'guys, no' to him Don's platform is generally...the gop platform. :trumps
Hi

benjipwns

« Reply #11225 on: November 22, 2017, 04:44:51 AM »
Possibly more embarrassing from that post than quibbling over "much" (I formally retract "if not more") :
And the South's status as a GOP stronghold has been oversold by focus on the Presidency and may be running out of steam.
what a dummy thinking Georgia or North Carolina or Missouri might be in play

benjipwns

« Reply #11226 on: November 22, 2017, 05:05:06 AM »
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/39207/
A UC Riverside student who stole a peer’s Make America Great Again hat off his head and refused to give it back now faces steep legal consequences.

A criminal complaint provided to The College Fix by the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office states that Edith Macias has been charged with one misdemeanor count of grand theft for the September 27 incident.

The next court date on the matter is slated for March, and the maximum penalty Macias faces if convicted as currently charged is one year in county jail, a spokesman for the DA’s office told The Fix.

The charge was filed after UC Riverside student Matthew Vitale, the student who had his Make America Great Again hat stolen from off his head, decided to press criminal theft charges against Macias.

In a statement to The College Fix on Monday, Vitale said he is gratified by the developments.

“I’m very pleased that the DA decided to charge her, especially because I am skeptical that UCR student conduct did anything. I will be following up with the student conduct office to determine if anything was done,” Vitale said.

“In the meantime, I can’t thank UCPD enough for actually taking this matter seriously. The detective and officers involved with this case were the epitome of professionalism,” he added. “If, as I suspect, UCR decided not to discipline her in some way this decision by the DA’s office shows two things: First, that UCR does not protect and shows no respect for speech that does not conform to their ideology. Second, that in this case UCR chose not to discipline a person who committed a crime on campus against another student.”

After Vitale had requested charges be brought against Macias, he explained his motives to The College Fix: “I do want to send a message. I am not vindictive, I am not vengeful, but people especially in my generation need to realize you can’t do things like this because you don’t like what someone is saying or wearing.”
:american :american

shosta

« Reply #11227 on: November 22, 2017, 05:21:52 AM »
Ok my brother attends UC Riverside currently and when I saw the video of that incident the guy swears up and down "I don't want to press charges, I don't want to cause any trouble, I just want my hat back." Several times. What a shit nibbler!
每天生气

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #11228 on: November 22, 2017, 08:05:50 AM »
Was the guy being a douche or anything about it to warrant having his hat taken?  If he was just wearing it and some dude decided he didn't like it and wanted to take it then I have no problem him being charged.  He's an adult and that really is unacceptable.  It's not the 3rd grade.  Still funny to see Trump fans whine about shit though.

shosta

« Reply #11229 on: November 22, 2017, 08:28:13 AM »
Was the guy being a douche or anything about it to warrant having his hat taken?  If he was just wearing it and some dude decided he didn't like it and wanted to take it then I have no problem him being charged.  He's an adult and that really is unacceptable.  It's not the 3rd grade.  Still funny to see Trump fans whine about shit though.
She thought the hat was offensive to her as a Latina, stole it from his head, and went to campus police to have him reported. She said it represented genocide because people were "literally dying out there".
每天生气

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #11230 on: November 22, 2017, 08:31:10 AM »
Yeah... then funny and thanks for the entertainment but I have no issues with there being consequences. 

agrajag

« Reply #11231 on: November 22, 2017, 11:18:35 AM »
That's just the kind of criminal element that Donald Trump warned us about

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #11232 on: November 22, 2017, 12:33:11 PM »

:lol this is some pussy shit for real. In no world should any cop have to deal with legitimately pursuing someone who stole a fuckin hat

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #11233 on: November 22, 2017, 12:35:29 PM »

I'll cop to that being validly described as downplaying the factor of race. But I can't see it being a strong enough factor to begin flipping local races when the Democratic Party in the Southern states did not greatly shift on racial issues until the Republicans became enough of a threat that they needed black votes. Southern Democrats were opposed to the rise of the religious groups that the Republicans welcomed with open arms. But not because they were any less socially conservative generally, it was a developing opposing power structure to the old Southern machines. The escape hatch turned out to be jumping over to the Republicans like Helms and Thurmond and so many others.

The thing that gets lost in the discussion about white, southern enclaves "flipping" to Republican is that for decades these were controlled by Democrats. At the national, state and local levels. Yet, despite their policies and near dominant control at the national level, very little progress was made in those southern states for most of the 20th century. They were still at the bottom of barrel in all the major metrics.

So, you had multiple generations of people that grew up in a world where Democrats controlled everything and represented the status quo. A world where the south wasn't much better off than it was pre-Depression, by the 70's and 80's.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #11234 on: November 22, 2017, 12:35:38 PM »

:lol this is some pussy shit for real. In no world should any cop have to deal with legitimately pursuing someone who stole a fuckin hat
And your solution to someone crossing boundaries like that?  wait wait, you're a tough guy I bet. 

Besides being a douche for supporting Trump and seemingly petty I don't see what the guy did wrong.

Nola

« Reply #11235 on: November 22, 2017, 12:46:58 PM »
....So Net Neutrality is gone tomorrow, kinda big news I think.  :idont

agrajag

« Reply #11236 on: November 22, 2017, 12:48:34 PM »
I thought the repeal is on December 14?

Nola

« Reply #11237 on: November 22, 2017, 01:32:20 PM »
I thought the repeal is on December 14?

Could be wrong on the date tbh. Wouldn’t be the first time.

EDIT: you are correct, plans set in motion for a vote on dec 14 that I assume right now is expected to pass.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11238 on: November 22, 2017, 01:40:11 PM »
....So Net Neutrality is gone tomorrow, kinda big news I think.  :idont

I haven't heard anything about it on my Verizon-approved news sites.  :trumps
©@©™

FStop7

« Reply #11239 on: November 22, 2017, 02:06:46 PM »
Because they don't even understand what it means probably. This has happened before too, there was an instance someone got caught submitting revisions to a bunch of linux packages that would have effectively put a bunch of backdoors into them and it got traced back to some intelligence agency. (Not saying it was the US...might have been China.)

There was a NeoGAF.com thread I remember where it felt like me and Stump were the only ones arguing against letting the government be given a backdoor into some technology or something because it would violate basic security design, not even because it was the government doing it. :lol
Yup, sounds like a NeoGAF thread. I think my favorite example of this Three Stooges style plotting has to be when the NSA purposefully submitted a faulty encryption algorithm with a backdoor for standardization and then pretended it was an accident. Actually now that I'm looking it up again it turns out it was a Snowden leak, too. This is the kind of shit that turns people into libertarians.

It's GAF/ERA, where there is a cult of corporatism and authority worship. GAF's entire shtick was built on that.  People jerking off over Bish and every other mod exerting themselves over discussions and banning people for wrongthink while figuratively strutting around and grandstanding for adulation from an audience of dopes.  Of course they believe in government monitoring of our private lives: those sites literally condition people into wanting it.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Hi

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #11241 on: November 22, 2017, 03:38:30 PM »

And your solution to someone crossing boundaries like that?  wait wait, you're a tough guy I bet. 

Besides being a douche for supporting Trump and seemingly petty I don't see what the guy did wrong.

I'm not gonna call the cops if someone snatches my hat lol if that makes me a tough guy then standards are pretty fuckin low

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #11242 on: November 22, 2017, 03:42:44 PM »
But you will just let people come up and take your stuff?  Good to know.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #11243 on: November 22, 2017, 03:49:41 PM »
:lol  ::)

MIMIC

« Reply #11244 on: November 22, 2017, 05:00:45 PM »
It really stuns me how "shocked" people get when they see how reluctant Trump is to completely condemn Moore for his behavior. The country rewarded his fuckery by giving him the U.S. Presidency for Christ's sake!  :lol He's not going to turn the corner now, or ever. Trump's moral bankruptcy was sanctioned by the American people (technically by the Electoral College, but whatever). Why would he now start doing what's right? If I were him, I certainly wouldn't.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #11245 on: November 22, 2017, 05:30:11 PM »
Trump's support now entirely consists of profoundly stupid white people, which has it's spiritual center in Alabama. Of course he's not going to abandon Moore.
vin

etiolate

« Reply #11247 on: November 22, 2017, 07:22:34 PM »
the crusty dong

Nola

« Reply #11248 on: November 22, 2017, 07:43:27 PM »
FCC Chairman Ajit Pai's proposed order finds that state and local laws must be preempted if they conflict with the US government's policy of deregulating broadband Internet service, FCC officials said.

Senior FCC officials also provided some more details on the rollback of federal net neutrality rules. For the most part, all consumer protections in the 2015 net neutrality order are being eliminated. That goes beyond the core net neutrality rules that outlaw blocking, throttling, and paid prioritization.

For example, rules requiring disclosure of hidden fees and data caps will be overturned. The FCC will relinquish its role in evaluating whether ISPs can charge competitors for data cap exemptions and will no longer oversee interconnection disputes that harm Internet service quality.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/11/fcc-will-also-order-states-to-scrap-plans-for-their-own-net-neutrality-laws/
 :jeanluc

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Nola

« Reply #11250 on: November 22, 2017, 08:20:51 PM »
https://i.imgur.com/81aByLj.gifv

Wouldn't it be much more accurate for the GIF to say "It must be the ISP's restricting our hologram streams?"   :thinking

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #11252 on: November 22, 2017, 09:22:30 PM »
Now I'm not advocating violence or anything. But you'd better believe if the internet was a thing in the French revolution NO ONE would think about getting rid of net neutrality because they knew they'd be looking down at the guillotine platform.

Just sayin' :trumps
que

shosta

« Reply #11255 on: November 22, 2017, 09:34:40 PM »
Not from the same article but:
On top of that, companies would get some new tax breaks to help lower their bills, such as the ability to deduct all the costs of purchasing new equipment for five years, as well as a special low rate on any money they bring back to the United States from low-tax countries such as Ireland. Many businesses have been holding cash overseas to avoid 35 percent U.S. taxes. Now they would get to bring the money home at a tax rate of 12 percent.
Bargain buying  :lawd
每天生气

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #11256 on: November 22, 2017, 09:38:50 PM »
Does the Washington Post limit everyone's article access count per month, or is it just for viewers outside their advertising region? I've seen both in action, I'm just curious.

bluemax

« Reply #11257 on: November 22, 2017, 09:39:09 PM »
This is really poorly written. I'm not being benji-contrarian about the argument or anything as I don't even have much of one to start with it just for discussion sake, it's just...bad. (Maybe it's me anyway.)

When did this trend of writing an article where sections stop. An effectively new article begins with an entirely unrelated premise starts. And repeat. Then don't even bother to tie it together in the end. When did that come back into vogue? I thought that had died off during the 1990s.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Actually, I'm probably just butthurt he doesn't cite my Bore posts about immigration and related ethnic "tensions" (black lives matter's war on cops came too late for my first version of this thesis( deciding the entire GOP Primary from like 2014, nor my later noting that the weird cycle of the Wallace/Reagan/Perot voter was coming into play again. And he calls himself senior editor of The Atlantic yet he isn't reading the premier place for vile analysis and L distribution, the Bore political thread.
[close]

I think it started when "longform" became a thing. It is kind of annoying.

Didn't read the article but I will say the obsession with the alt right/Nazis has led some to overlook the fact that conservatives don't have to be alt right in order to be assholes driven by resentment and racial/sexual/etc bias. Ben Shapiro isn't alt right and has largely stood against Bannon since leaving the site, nor is he a Trump guy last I checked...but he's a typical far right conservative on many issues. No he's not a Nazi but he believes white supremacy is largely a myth, Obama was basically a racist, gay/trans people are largely deviant behaviorists demanding rights that don't apply to them etc.

So Trump isn't far off from where many of these people land on the political spectrum. In fact you could say they're well within the same ballpark. Hence republican views on immigration, black shit, gay shit, etc largely mirroring Trump. A lot of these people held all types of ugly beliefs and if anything, 8 years of Obama drove them off a fucking cliff.

This is also why I disliked the attempt by democrats to seperate Trump from the GOP. This IS your father's Republican Party, socially at least.

That's a large part of what the piece was saying. Obama, regardless of what he did, by virtue of his skin color and religious background, scared a lot of people and that brought a lot of ugly stuff about our country further into the light.
NO

Nola

« Reply #11258 on: November 22, 2017, 09:44:54 PM »
Not from the same article but:
On top of that, companies would get some new tax breaks to help lower their bills, such as the ability to deduct all the costs of purchasing new equipment for five years, as well as a special low rate on any money they bring back to the United States from low-tax countries such as Ireland. Many businesses have been holding cash overseas to avoid 35 percent U.S. taxes. Now they would get to bring the money home at a tax rate of 12 percent.
Bargain buying  :lawd

It’s like the scaled up version of that time Fred Trump illegally bought 3 million dollars in poker chips for his son’s failing casino, and didn’t cash them, used as a daddy bail-out loan, which violated state casino laws. As a penalty for that the state fined the casino 65,000 dollars.

So basically what you are signaling is that if you are wise, you will leave your money overseas to avoid the normal taxation, than just repatriate it under a lower rate when the government extends that leniency....Or you just keep the money where you don’t even pay that 12%.

Nola

« Reply #11259 on: November 22, 2017, 09:45:55 PM »
Does the Washington Post limit everyone's article access count per month, or is it just for viewers outside their advertising region? I've seen both in action, I'm just curious.

Just people without private browser mode.

I subscribe  :doge
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #11260 on: November 22, 2017, 10:19:46 PM »
It may depend on the section of the site. The New York Times and Wall Street Journal have both had schemes were certain sections were unlimited and others gave you so many articles, they may do something similar, especially for foreigners.

ublock seems to stop whatever the WaPo uses for me if they use anything (i whitelist the bore of course)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #11261 on: November 22, 2017, 10:42:31 PM »

Just people without private browser mode.

I subscribe  :doge
[close]

:duh

Damnit, I should have thought of cookies as the culprit; why would they track my IP server side if they can just put it in a browser cookie?

shosta

« Reply #11262 on: November 23, 2017, 05:42:20 AM »
So basically what you are signaling is that if you are wise, you will leave your money overseas to avoid the normal taxation, than just repatriate it under a lower rate when the government extends that leniency....Or you just keep the money where you don’t even pay that 12%.
Hold on, I thought we didn't negotiate with terrorists?
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11263 on: November 23, 2017, 06:15:10 AM »
Hold on, I thought we didn't negotiate with terrorists?

We had a grace period in France for people willing to repatriate money stashed in tax h(e)avens, just after it was publicized some list of names (UBS leak, IIRC) made it to the tax administration. It "works" in the sense you're likely to see exceptional one off surplus of tax collected next budget but it doesn't do anything to adress the issue.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 07:01:34 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #11264 on: November 23, 2017, 06:23:40 AM »
Well, clearly then there should just be a permanent grace period.

Along with the lower rates.

shosta

« Reply #11265 on: November 23, 2017, 06:29:40 AM »
Or we can just ban Google from operating in the entire US market until they pay their taxes.
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #11266 on: November 23, 2017, 07:04:12 AM »
Nope, we should man up and tell Google that we're tired of their games and we don't even want their filthy tax money anyway, they can keep it. And the same goes for all the rest of these corporations, we're better than needing their tainted funds. Make them see how it feels when someone doesn't even want their forced charity.

And as for the personal taxes, if they don't learn their lesson from our hardline on not accepting their corporate tax money then we'll extend it there too. Aren't they going to feel dumb for hiring all those accountants.

benjipwns

« Reply #11267 on: November 23, 2017, 07:23:50 AM »
this scorched earth book tour :dead
FORMER INTERIM DEMOCRATIC National Committee Chair Donna Brazile said Bill Clinton “paid a huge price” for the Monica Lewinsky scandal and that talking about his past at this time distracts from the “pervasive problem” of sexual harassment in “our society and the workplace.”

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., recently told the New York Times that Bill Clinton stepping down during the scandal involving Lewinsky, a White House intern at the time, would have been an “appropriate response.”

During an event at Politics & Prose bookstore in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday evening for her new book “Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House,“ Brazile weighed in on Gillibrand’s statement about Clinton and whether Democratic candidates should campaign with the Clintons during the 2018 midterm election campaign.

“Absolutely, no doubt, and let me tell you something,” Brazile said. “I worked for Bill Clinton and Al Gore, OK, part of my formative years. Bill Clinton was impeached. In 1998, I went over to the DNC, I left my job with [Reps.] Eleanor Holmes Norton and Dick Gephardt to go over to the [Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee] and the [Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee] and the DNC, and we came within five seats [of taking the House in the 1998 midterm elections]. Bill Clinton paid a huge price and I know everybody wants to re-litigate it today and rather than talk about Roy Moore, a man who has been banned from the mall, and not want to talk about sexual harassment — sexual harassment is a pervasive problem in our society and the workplace.”
At the book event, Brazile said she was worried that the focus on individuals like Bill Clinton would distract from the broader problem. “It’s not just celebrities. It’s not just politicians. It’s not just comedians. Rather than address this issue, we’re trying to make this out of a political issue like, ‘Oh, should he do this and should he’ — this is a pervasive problem in the workplace, and we need to give encouragement to the people who are coming forward with their story,” she added.

“I believe the women and we should stop trying to distract from the issue at hand, which is sexual harassment. It is immoral, it’s wrong, and it doesn’t matter if it occurred 30 years ago or if it occurred last night. We need to speak out and give voice to what is happening in our society.”
We need Bernie Sanders out there. We need Hillary Clinton out there. We need Joe Biden out there. When your party has been in the wilderness; when you’ve lost 932 state legislative seats and 11 gubernatorial seats; when you’ve lost over 63 congressional seats, we can’t afford to be going out there and saying, ‘Donna, sit your butt home. Bill, sit your butt home.’
“My book is above love — love of country and love of my party and the candidate that I wanted to help get into the Oval Office, and I have no regrets that I went over to the Democratic National Committee.”

Brazile recalled someone asking her in Louisiana why she didn’t quit given the problems at the DNC that she described in her new book.

“After being on the road for almost three weeks, it made me cry and I’m a tough old lady. It made be cry because, why would I quit when I wanted to see Hillary in the White House? And why would I quit when my staff, my friends, my colleagues — they were under attack?” she said. “I would never leave the battlefield as long as I had people out there fighting on my behalf and your behalf and on behalf of those who were running. It was not just a hack, it was a crime, and no one has been brought to justice yet.”

benjipwns

benjipwns

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #11270 on: November 23, 2017, 07:33:32 AM »
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/933296141587791873

The sexism thing is blown out of proportion. She was too easy of a target. She had too many skeletons.

benjipwns

« Reply #11271 on: November 23, 2017, 07:37:54 AM »
Julian Assange was apparently trying to get Twitter to reinstate a Daou parody account (according to Daou) but are we sure this hasn't always been it?
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/931930154942849025

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11272 on: November 23, 2017, 10:00:33 AM »
Julian Assange was apparently trying to get Twitter to reinstate a Daou parody account (according to Daou) but are we sure this hasn't always been it?
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/931930154942849025

The real one is in for a rough reenactment of the Body Snatchers ending.
ὕβρις

agrajag

« Reply #11273 on: November 23, 2017, 11:51:32 AM »
Jack's been busy on twitter

Valhelm

« Reply #11274 on: November 23, 2017, 12:56:04 PM »
not-at-all-hot-take: Peter Daou is the Democrats' Gorka

Nola

« Reply #11275 on: November 23, 2017, 05:01:38 PM »
Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, notified the president’s legal team in recent days that they could no longer discuss the special counsel’s investigation, according to four people involved in the case, an indication that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with prosecutors or negotiating such a deal.

Defense lawyers frequently share information during investigations, but they must stop when doing so would pose a conflict of interest. It is unethical for lawyers to work together when one client is cooperating with prosecutors and another is still under investigation.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/23/us/politics/flynn-mueller-russia-trump.html

Trump’s Twitter Thanksgiving should be interesting.

« Reply #11276 on: November 23, 2017, 05:03:35 PM »
Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, notified the president’s legal team in recent days that they could no longer discuss the special counsel’s investigation, according to four people involved in the case, an indication that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with prosecutors or negotiating such a deal.

Defense lawyers frequently share information during investigations, but they must stop when doing so would pose a conflict of interest. It is unethical for lawyers to work together when one client is cooperating with prosecutors and another is still under investigation.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/23/us/politics/flynn-mueller-russia-trump.html

Trump’s Twitter Thanksgiving should be interesting.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-has-enough-evidence-bring-charges-flynn-investigation-n817666

Yep, those walls are closing in. Getting harder and harder for people to keep saying "this is nothing" or "DNC just salty".  :doge

kingv

« Reply #11277 on: November 23, 2017, 06:28:28 PM »

I think those are just a troll posting. None of them are verified by veritt.

Also, trump supporters will continue to say it’s just the DNC is salty until and even after DJT is goose walked out of the Oval Office in handcuffs.

Nola

« Reply #11278 on: November 23, 2017, 06:43:17 PM »

I think those are just a troll posting. None of them are verified by veritt.

Also, trump supporters will continue to say it’s just the DNC is salty until and even after DJT is goose walked out of the Oval Office in handcuffs.

Absolutely, same thing happened with Nixon.

Nixon still received 50%+ popularity with the Republican party right up until he resigned. And Nixon didn't even have a Fox News, Breit Bart, and countless internet echo chambers to go to war on his behalf 24/7.

Trump ain't lying when he said he could shoot someone on fifth avenue.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #11279 on: November 24, 2017, 07:37:24 AM »
to be fair Nixon didn't commit fucking treason

he broke in some DNC shit and tried to cover it up... who cares

Trump is literally a traitor

Nixon did commit treason  https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/opinion/sunday/nixons-vietnam-treachery.html