Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898219 times)

ShutUp

Re: DOJ |OT| We get it, you’re woke
« Reply #2460 on: November 24, 2019, 12:33:40 AM »
Addendum: It has been pointed out that driving while under the influence of weed can still lead to a DUI and is still dangerous
lmao wtf 😂
:ufup
The OP has acknowledged wrongdoing so please keep the discussion constructive to help him and others avoid this mistake.
I like how it is phrased:

“It has been pointed out that driving while under the influence of weed can still lead to a DUI”

Like the action of getting admittedly shitfaced by drinking and having edibles (for the first time) isn’t a factor, but rather a crime deemed committed by a technical interpretation of the law.

You see, ERA MODERATION (along with help from forum posters) determined his BAC level was within normal range so they did nothing wrong. Case closed, please stop hurting the feelings of the protected member.

How exactly they determined the BAC level through a computer screen? Who the fuck knows. Magic or some shit.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2461 on: November 24, 2019, 12:35:18 AM »
Fuck the “I drive better when I’m stoned” type of people. I may have rolled my eyes about driving while stoned when I was younger, but the past 5 years of being exposed to constant stoned Uber and Lyft drivers has shown me that this is not the case. I’ve now been exposed to enough stoned drivers in-person, while driving, that I’ve revised my position: fuck stoned drivers. I had a stoned driver hit someone’s dog and then drive off.
Are you sure they were not roofied?

Also still lolling at that mod post. Thankfully the op didn’t do something really awful like ignore mod posts or impugn the staff’s reputation. 😂

Or worse

https://www.resetera.com/threads/may-have-been-roofied-please-help-up-not-roofied-knowingly-consumed-edibles-read-staff-post.154807/page-2#post-26758843

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #2463 on: November 24, 2019, 12:38:06 AM »
Fucking druggie ResetEra leftist freakx crashing into utility poles and bisecting pets with their shitty 103-month-loan e-vehicles, then hobbling out of the car whining about how they did nothing wrong but FUCK ACEPHOBES ITS TRANS REMEMBRANCE DAY IM NOT THE PROBELM YOU’RE THA PROBLEM
serge

ShutUp

« Reply #2464 on: November 24, 2019, 12:44:13 AM »
Whining about being banned 9 fucking times and somehow still not perma'd. MUH FORUM OPPRESSION

And now, yet again, you have the most protected members hijacking the thread because users not protected are finally getting fed up with the status quo and making it all about them again. Just days ago they threw a temper tantrum because a single person got banned and they got exactly what spoiled children always get in the end, exactly what they wanted.

"all these threads full of racism, transphobia, sexism" WHERE? Did they somehow end up over on Stormfront? Because none of those kinds of threads ever has lasted on ERA without an immediate thread lock and bans.

/end carepost

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2465 on: November 24, 2019, 12:45:58 AM »
I'd hate for Nepenthe's loan officer to find out what she considers acceptable use of a motor vehicle because it's technically not above the BAC limit.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2466 on: November 24, 2019, 12:47:39 AM »
Fucking druggie ResetEra leftist freakx crashing into utility poles and bisecting pets with their shitty 103-month-loan e-vehicles, then hobbling out of the car whining about how they did nothing wrong but FUCK ACEPHOBES ITS TRANS REMEMBRANCE DAY IM NOT THE PROBELM YOU’RE THA PROBLEM
the Ts making it LGBToxic!  :stahp

nudemacusers

« Reply #2467 on: November 24, 2019, 12:53:02 AM »
Addendum: It has been pointed out that driving while under the influence of weed can still lead to a DUI and is still dangerous
Imagine taking seriously the “moderation decisions” of someone who writes this in earnest. 😂😂😂😂😂
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #2468 on: November 24, 2019, 01:01:00 AM »
They're literally stealing plots from Arrested:

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2469 on: November 24, 2019, 01:11:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-what-ever-happened-to-the-transparency-that-era-was-founded-upon.154922/page-7#post-26768687

Quote from: GoemonTheNinja, post: 26768687, member: 30013
Seriously, real transparency would be for everyone here to show their BAC levels at all times. Including mods, they already know ours anyway.

:aweshum
Margs

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #2470 on: November 24, 2019, 01:12:25 AM »
sigh

ShutUp

« Reply #2471 on: November 24, 2019, 01:16:25 AM »
Mods just getting dunked on in that thread and the edibles thread. Just when they thought they'd put it to bed after earlier this week too  :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #2472 on: November 24, 2019, 01:18:29 AM »
Unfortunately there's already documentation of bans on sites that seem to be obsessed with Reset Era (and honestly it's a little worrying that there's some kind of automatic datamining process keeping track of that not owned by Era)
That’s definitely a bit disturbing.
Quote from: Shy
Tell me about it.

Which is why it hurt me, that the staff made that ban message with the little passive aggressive part at the end of it. For talking about me being on that bot.
It does strike me as odd there's this whole hush hush thing about keeping a lid on all these websites and users that try to doxx and track Resetera members. If the staff want to make a safe environment for people, it seems counterproductive to try and hide this away as "cross forum drama". it's not drama, it's harassment and stalking. Like, I probably don't have stalkers out there, but I 100% know plenty of people here are being doxxed, harassed, and even called. It's kind of scary how much the staff doesn't want people to know this.
Why would a user be harassed over their ban history? Wouldn't they simply report that to moderation as well?
Because people are horrible.

That's why the resetera banbot exists.
I always wondered, who created that?
One of those sites that cannot be referenced, but I suspect the creator posts casually on here because they can.
This one cunt that posts on all the cunty sites.

And to give you an idea just how bad Neo-nazi GAF is. Not only does that cunt post there (or did when i popped my head in earlier in the year) they openly use and talk about it.

There in lies a major problem.

And why i laugh every time i see official posts about learning, and trying to improve going into the future. As long as these users are allowed to remain on this site. This site will be a joke when it comes to caring about minorities.
:hmm

benjipwns

« Reply #2473 on: November 24, 2019, 01:22:17 AM »
Quote from: subpar spatula
Like, if someone can be fired for doing something awful on Twitter then we should be able to see people banned for posting elsewhere online.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #2474 on: November 24, 2019, 01:24:47 AM »
Is that a good looking Gadot in top of page?

Kelly Brook apparently, whoever the fuck that is. Hot as shit though.

You have much research to do my friend. The fun kind.
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #2475 on: November 24, 2019, 01:27:17 AM »
Please do not objectify Ms. Brook in the course of any research, TYIA.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #2476 on: November 24, 2019, 01:46:21 AM »
I love the new narrative that ban history or post counts are cheap to discuss.  But what do I know, insulting a drugged out fiend is suddenly bannable when they are a friend of Nepenthe
sigh

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #2477 on: November 24, 2019, 01:47:19 AM »
I've been banned 9 times, but only warned 3.

Apparently. The staff don't know what a warning is, when it comes to me.

bitch, do you really not see you get lenient treatment that youre still posting after 9 fucking bans?

The 50 Cent of RE bans  :lol

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #2478 on: November 24, 2019, 02:07:33 AM »
Unfortunately there's already documentation of bans on sites that seem to be obsessed with Reset Era (and honestly it's a little worrying that there's some kind of automatic datamining process keeping track of that not owned by Era)
That’s definitely a bit disturbing.
Tell me about it.

Which is why it hurt me, that the staff made that ban message with the little passive aggressive part at the end of it. For talking about me being on that bot.
It does strike me as odd there's this whole hush hush thing about keeping a lid on all these websites and users that try to doxx and track Resetera members. If the staff want to make a safe environment for people, it seems counterproductive to try and hide this away as "cross forum drama". it's not drama, it's harassment and stalking. Like, I probably don't have stalkers out there, but I 100% know plenty of people here are being doxxed, harassed, and even called. It's kind of scary how much the staff doesn't want people to know this.
Why would a user be harassed over their ban history? Wouldn't they simply report that to moderation as well?
Because people are horrible.

That's why the resetera banbot exists.
I always wondered, who created that?
One of those sites that cannot be referenced, but I suspect the creator posts casually on here because they can.
This one cunt that posts on all the cunty sites.

And to give you an idea just how bad Neo-nazi GAF is. Not only does that cunt post there (or did when i popped my head in earlier in the year) they openly use and talk about it.

There in lies a major problem.

And why i laugh every time i see official posts about learning, and trying to improve going into the future. As long as these users are allowed to remain on this site. This site will be a joke when it comes to caring about minorities.
:hmm

banbot (RIP) must feel something powerful deep in its soul, if it ever had one

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #2479 on: November 24, 2019, 02:09:28 AM »
Fuck the “I drive better when I’m stoned” type of people. I may have rolled my eyes about driving while stoned when I was younger, but the past 5 years of being exposed to constant stoned Uber and Lyft drivers has shown me that this is not the case. I’ve now been exposed to enough stoned drivers in-person, while driving, that I’ve revised my position: fuck stoned drivers. I had a stoned driver hit someone’s dog and then drive off.

Par for the course for humanity i'm afraid. I try to not let it get me down because I don't want to be constantly down.

man ground beneath the expertly design load-bearing component of the automated future is something to look forward to

benjipwns

« Reply #2480 on: November 24, 2019, 02:09:54 AM »
I'm still genuinely hurt by my banning when opening up about being afraid of being doxxed. And then, AND THEN. The staff fucking mock me publicly.
Umm. This was earlier in the year.

It was in the thread where one of those horrible chan sties got taken down. And the convo naturally veered into talking about the Reset banbot (an automated bot made by horrible people on other sites that logs and archives every single post that certain posters make to) a mod stepped in and told everone to stop talking about it, because it was deemed cross forum drama.

I was asleep at the time. So when i woke up i wanted to get how i felt about that shit off my chest. (which tbh i was afraid to do even that) So i quoted the official post acknowledging what was said, however i just wanted to say my piece. (i genuinely thought it was the right thing to do quote to mod post, to show i wasn't ignoring it) So they slapped my with a two week ban (i think) despite several posters after me ignoring the mod post

Which caused quite a few users in the thread to protest, so the staff changed the reason my banning few times, until they landed on the "previous infractions" chestnut (the "previous infraction" was a post that was a couple of weeks under being a year old) And in that lengthy mod post then last paragraph was a passive aggressive dig at me

I sent a message right after i got banned. In which i was very angry (as you might imagine) where i explained i was quoting the modpost in good faith, not being cheeky, or disrespectful.

I got a response days later. Pretty much ignoring what i wrote. With them saying i couldn't have missed the modpost because i quoted it. So this time more calmly. I explained to them i wasn't ignoring it, but quoting it, because i wanted to show i wasn't being disrespectful.

Never got a reply.

You wanted to ban me for that. Fine, i disagree but fine. But they didn't have to take the fucking swipe at me.
I'm gonna be completely honest @Shy, you just come off as someone really salty for having been banned many times.
TBH honest i am, to a degree. (especially when it comes to that one about my fears of being doxxed. They didn't have to do me like that) And because i genuinely feel they were out of order.
I don't need other people see my shit. Also the ones most likelt to use it to look at other people's history. Are the ones that should get fucking perm'd from here.

One complaining about:
User Banned (2 weeks): ignoring the modpost, history of similar behavior
[STAFF]Now that members are aware of these sites, let's get back on topic and not pay attention to what other sites think of us.[/STAFF]
I honestly understand why you lot don't won't us to talk about it. But i just want to reply to these two posts.

I've gone *checks notes* more than a month without being banned. LOL. And i don't want to be put on the naughty step.
There are two ways you can interpret this:

1. Why are these people willfully debasing themselves, putting a shmuck like me on some weird pedestal of hatred. It's so sad. I pity them.

2. I am a glorious social justice warrior and bigots everywhere recoil at the sight of my fiery posts. Their hatred is proof I'm on the right track.

Why did you pick #1 when you could have picked #2?
See, that's why you're the Spider-Pig. 😄
Think of it like when you play an FPS, and you do so well the other person either rage quits or sends you hate mail out of jealousy. That's how you should interpret it, turn a negative into a positive, glass half full and all that.
LOL. No no i get that (even though i don't feel i ever posted anything worth being put on the damn VIP list on the bot) But it makes you very paranoid.
There have been fun topics in here that i wanted to post in. But then i remember i have to be careful about what i post, in case it can be used as a breadcrumb to doxx me. So i don't.

Not only in fun threads. Just in general on here, i've made a post, but just before i hit post reply, i delete it as i realised it could fuck me.

Tired of always looking over my shoulder. Ya know.

Other actionings, all but the last before the above post: https://resetera.kiwifarms.net/search/actioned?u=Shy
User warned: for driveby post
User Warned: Hostile inflammatory conduct within thread after previously being warned in thread.

This thread shows unequivocally that the administration of this site doesn't give the slightest fuck about people of colour, with that total lack of moderation in here.

Should just rename this site. White FeminismERA.
User Banned (2 Days): Inflammatory generalisation.

Uggghhhh. Fucking white people really are the worst.
User banned(24 hours): It is not acceptable to antagonize any member of staff across multiple threads. Take a day off, and cool your heels.
Lol at shy antagonizing Bronson
I'm not done with him.

It is thoroughly unacceptable for a mod to come into a known problem thread, and just make jokes about it without lifting a single fucking finger to do anything about it. WHY BE A FUCKING MOD IN THAT CASE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
User Banned (3 days): Thread derailment
User banned (1 week): hostility, ignoring a mod post, and a history of similar infractions.
Berry Phazon and Shy: Stop going back and forth. Please move on.
No, i won't drop it. As there's no reason to at all.

This poster started quoting me first. Which ended up in them accusing me of two actionable offences. Which i've been rebutting.

And lets not even get into the comment they made about my post history.

RLM's politics are a legitimate aspect of discussion in this thread. As it's part of TLJ Plinkett review. So again, i won't drop it

All you've done is now given them the excuse not to respond to me. Good job, that's some quality moderation.
User Warned: inflammatory/inappropriate language

FUCK COONYE, AND FUCK HIS FANS.
User Banned (1 Week): Attempting to bait posters/instigate derail. Extensive history of trolling, hostility, and antagonistic behavior despite numerous warnings and bans.
User Banned (2 Weeks): Hostility and a History of Similar Behavior; Accumulated Infractions
User Banned (3 Days): Ignoring Staff Post
User Banned (1 Day): Hostility

You are a disgusting, pathetic, sub-human waste of oxygen.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #2481 on: November 24, 2019, 02:13:01 AM »
I'm pretty sure we could turn Shy with a bit of empathy of his plight.
sigh

Pwnz

« Reply #2482 on: November 24, 2019, 02:13:59 AM »
What is he on about doxxing and harassment? Seeing your anonymous Era handle's history is not doxxing unless it links to your real identity.

Having the history, would however, show that the guy has 9+ bans while others get permed after a few. That's not doxxing, its showing inconsistent moderation. It also shows when "history of histories" is bullshit.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #2483 on: November 24, 2019, 02:17:35 AM »
User Banned (1 Week)
Attempting to bait posters/instigate derail. Extensive history of trolling, hostility, and antagonistic behavior despite numerous warnings and bans.

not a serious enough history of histories, or heaven forbid, prohibited email provider

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2484 on: November 24, 2019, 02:21:40 AM »
Did they ever explain what that meant?

nudemacusers

« Reply #2485 on: November 24, 2019, 02:21:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-hdr-fake-color.154868/

Not what I mean. I mean that real life doesn't have 1 billion colors (usually).

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #2486 on: November 24, 2019, 02:35:27 AM »
your eyes can't see more than 30fps either!

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #2487 on: November 24, 2019, 02:35:29 AM »

Thankfully not, it'd traumatize the unprepared masses.

benjipwns

« Reply #2488 on: November 24, 2019, 02:36:37 AM »
Pretty sure it means an e-mail they later found out was free and/or anyone can create an account with.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nobody tell them that many schools let you create lots of alternative e-mails and don't give a shit about what alumni do with them.
[close]

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #2489 on: November 24, 2019, 02:36:53 AM »

The "usually" is just slaying me right now.

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #2490 on: November 24, 2019, 02:37:06 AM »
bruh when i had 2 pot raspberry m&m chip cookies I couldn't fucking get off the couch i was laughing so hard at the movie wax works let alone drive a car  :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #2491 on: November 24, 2019, 02:39:37 AM »
Certain shitheads are gleefully rubbing their hands at the anti-mod slant right now, it's important to keep an eye out for bad faith actors trying to stir the pot further.
Their obsession with trying (and failing) to make this site Neo-Nazi GAF 2.0 knows no bounds.
:putin

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2492 on: November 24, 2019, 02:57:33 AM »
Quote from: subpar spatula
Like, if someone can be fired for doing something awful on Twitter then we should be able to see people banned for posting elsewhere online.
What the fuck? That place continues to see 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 as blueprints rather than warnings.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2493 on: November 24, 2019, 02:58:42 AM »
Please do not objectify Ms. Brook in the course of any research, TYIA.
Does "objectify" mean jacking it? Because if it does, I can't promise anything.
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #2494 on: November 24, 2019, 03:03:44 AM »
Please do not, in any way, think of her as a woman.

benjipwns

« Reply #2495 on: November 24, 2019, 03:05:21 AM »
Nazi.
The word this site doesn't let you use for the IDF but let you rock it for anyone else. Which is bullshit. Because Trump is not doing anything close to what them scumbags at the IDF are doing(He still a POS). Because of a certain mod(You know who you are) That SweetNicole defended when we demanded answers back then. And never got feedback. Fuck anyone that pays to see Wonder Women. You are a hypocrite if you do. Racist ass Gal Gadot.
oof

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #2496 on: November 24, 2019, 03:09:11 AM »
What triggered this spike in activity? I thought things had quieted down.
serge

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2498 on: November 24, 2019, 03:12:41 AM »
Please do not, in any way, think of her as a woman.
But how does they identify? Does they have a feminine penis?
Spud

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #2499 on: November 24, 2019, 03:13:06 AM »
What triggered this spike in activity? I thought things had quieted down.

The King of Ree capitulated but blood in the water is what it is.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2500 on: November 24, 2019, 03:15:02 AM »
Mods taking a beating.

Spud

ShutUp

« Reply #2501 on: November 24, 2019, 03:20:16 AM »
Certain shitheads are gleefully rubbing their hands at the anti-mod slant right now, it's important to keep an eye out for bad faith actors trying to stir the pot further.
Their obsession with trying (and failing) to make this site Neo-Nazi GAF 2.0 knows no bounds.
:putin

They did a fine job themselves making it GAF 2.0. No outside help was needed, no matter how badly they like to think Russia even knows what the fuck Resetera is.

benjipwns

« Reply #2502 on: November 24, 2019, 03:28:25 AM »
What is this in response to? What happened?
REACTION THREADS ARE NOT ALLOWED :wag

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2503 on: November 24, 2019, 03:31:18 AM »
Seeing prominent members recounting the grueling and traumatizing experience of being banned while never extending that sort of empathy when modwhining constantly is so tasty.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #2504 on: November 24, 2019, 03:47:02 AM »
If I'm understanding Shy and RedMercury correctly, it would have been better for the safety of the forum that Ketkat had been permanently banned without any reason given and the moderators to have never spoken about it. And agitators like Kyuuji also been banned for dredging it up into public where harassment and doxxxing could occur.

Kinda like what happened to ScribbleD.

benjipwns

« Reply #2505 on: November 24, 2019, 03:50:23 AM »
Now we know that Ketkat should have simply said she had been roofied by the still unknown acephobic moderator leading to those posts.

benjipwns

« Reply #2506 on: November 24, 2019, 04:15:54 AM »
Simple accountability.

Or wanting to know who banned you so you can harass them for doing so.

It's pretty clear what side of the coin you're posting from.

There is nothing to gain from knowing who banned who other than to creating further hostility toward each other.

It's policy, not people that needs to be held to account. What rules are being used in an unfair manner, what instances are people being punished more than others who may be utilising them to get others in trouble.

Your idea will lead to there be no moderation at all because people will be afraid to actually enforce the rules as people *will* go for them no matter if the bans are justified or not.

As always, these threads talk about "transparency" and always turn into "why are you mean to me, I want to know who is mean to me".
:hitler

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
(ice)

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #2508 on: November 24, 2019, 04:52:34 AM »
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory Community Attacks; Prior Bans for Hostile Behavior

I mean, I'm tired of the BS , hypocrisy, and bias of poliera too. Just don't go there. Shame.

No lies detected.  I guarantee bdubs or wonderment had something to do with that ban

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #2509 on: November 24, 2019, 04:54:16 AM »
The moderation and administration here are miles and miles better than it was on NeoGAF, even if that wasn't exactly a very high bar.

gaf mods A N N I H I L A T E D
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2510 on: November 24, 2019, 04:54:53 AM »

Thankfully not, it'd traumatize the unprepared masses.

Was the email domain @stormfront.edu?

benjipwns

« Reply #2511 on: November 24, 2019, 05:05:44 AM »
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory Community Attacks; Prior Bans for Hostile Behavior

I mean, I'm tired of the BS , hypocrisy, and bias of poliera too. Just don't go there. Shame.

No lies detected.  I guarantee bdubs or wonderment had something to do with that ban
Thanks forgot to check back in that thread, lots of quality content:
OP, I’m teaching first year history students at my country’s top university. Quite frankly your opening post was more articulate and grammatically complex than what most of those high functioning overachievers manage. You are greatly underselling your capacity for written articulation.

Have you given SSRIs/anxiolytics a shot yet? Zoloft can practically delete anxiety. Psychostimulants like concerta or adderall can work wonders for thinking and working memory as well.

Dude suggests people report and/or ignore posters who post transphobia if they think the moderators will do nothing about it, and consider leaving if they think the moderators are actively encouraging transphobic violence on the forum, thankfully he's banned for downplaying transphobia, TransEra thanks the moderators for keeping them safe from someone who is trying to victim blame by offering suggestions of things they could do themselves: https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-to-have-a-discussion-about-how-members-treat-other-members-on-this-site-and-among-other-issues.154572/post-26752618
Quote from: Kyuuji
Good to see swift action from the mods, appreciated.
Also wanted to say I appreciate the ban.

benjipwns

« Reply #2512 on: November 24, 2019, 05:10:08 AM »
Kyuuji prepares to declare a new war:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-what-ever-happened-to-the-transparency-that-era-was-founded-upon.154922/post-26771107
Shy has been done dirty here and I believe the rotting elephant carcass in the room will need to be addressed at some point before it's another dam that bursts. It's a context behind how things within communities can get heated from outsiders and one that not many on the forum are aware of or appreciate.

Perhaps it is time to change your posting habits [Shy]
They did, and the forum is worse off for it imho.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2513 on: November 24, 2019, 05:12:05 AM »

Par for the course for humanity i'm afraid. I try to not let it get me down because I don't want to be constantly down.

man ground beneath the expertly design load-bearing component of the automated future is something to look forward to

If Skynet is the next form of life, maybe it will keep us as a pretty cool pet. I mean we invented it, that's gotta count for something. I guess we'll have to wait for Westworld season 3  :(

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #2514 on: November 24, 2019, 05:13:39 AM »
Kyuuji prepares to declare a new war:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-what-ever-happened-to-the-transparency-that-era-was-founded-upon.154922/post-26771107
Shy has been done dirty here and I believe the rotting elephant carcass in the room will need to be addressed at some point before it's another dam that bursts. It's a context behind how things within communities can get heated from outsiders and one that not many on the forum are aware of or appreciate.

Perhaps it is time to change your posting habits [Shy]
They did, and the forum is worse off for it imho.

Yes, it was much better when Shy could call other black people “coons”  :comeon

No wonder racial minority mods are being forced to resign in droves

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #2516 on: November 24, 2019, 05:23:49 AM »
huh, more moderators stepped down than I noticed earlier:
Dr. Monkey, half-transphobic moderator Fiction (we love you more than your brother!), K.Jack, Ron Paul (they finally noticed I guess) all joined Volimar, Royalan and ZhugeEx this month.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2517 on: November 24, 2019, 05:29:34 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gray-hair-really-comes-on-fast-huh.154941/

F to RedMercury
Maybe he should ask his mum to come down to his basement to dye it for him...
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #2518 on: November 24, 2019, 05:36:11 AM »

Apologize:
Let me try again. The colors are real. But real life doesn't display these colors.

Averon

« Reply #2519 on: November 24, 2019, 06:05:09 AM »
Why in the world does the trans community on ERA think they should have a monopoly on complaining about moderation  :lol
What weird ass thing to be upset about.
It's as if they are scared that if too many other communities also voice their complaints about the mods, that their ability to bully mods into capitulation is weakened.