Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 900180 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: DOJ |OT| We get it, you’re woke
« Reply #2520 on: November 24, 2019, 06:16:06 AM »
Shy is so full of shit

He talked about the banbot site several times and now he says he's too bad at google to find his unjust bans

As i said earlier, there's a couple of them where it was my fault. So fair dues to the mods there.

But the rest. Nah, some fuckeries there.

Mate, i'm so bad at Google-fu i end punching myself in the face. So, nah i can't give you receipts.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-what-ever-happened-to-the-transparency-that-era-was-founded-upon.154922/post-26771583

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2521 on: November 24, 2019, 06:19:04 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-not-sure-what-to-do-about-my-mom-sister-regarding-the-topic-of-chick-fil-a.154889/
Just today, my dad offered to get me Chick-fil-A. When I asked him if there were any other options, he mentioned what was in the area, I said Whataburger, & he went along with it. Normally that should be the end of it. But when my mom & sister got into the mix, the topic of Chick-fil-A's bigoted views came into play, as that's the reason I avoid going there. My sister tried bringing up that they stopped making anti-LGBTQ+ donations, but I brought up the fact that they've made no commitment towards stopping such donations permanently. Then it became a big debate of whataboutisms (what about other restaurants like McDonalds & Wendy's donating to conservative causes, which I've since avoided). But what stuck out to me was my sister calling my view on Chick-fil-A "High & mighty" & my mom saying "You're not gay, so who cares?", both of which hit me hard. This also isn't the first time the two have expressed similar opinions on the topic.

I don't want to force my views down their throat, as me being stubborn was one of the reasons my ex & I broke up (there were other reasons if you recall that thread, though the primary one in retrospect was that she needed to focus on her studies, which I respected.....we're still friends, by the way). But my mom & sister being so nonchalant regarding Chick-fil-A's donation practices worries me. Is there something I can do without being a dick, or should I just put up with it? I don't want to go to the extreme & cut them out of my life over Chick-fil-A, as they're my family. But it just feels wrong that my own family is turning a blind eye to such matters. I'd appreciate any advice on how to handle this situation correctly.
I'm not feeling safe, the replies are telling him to just ignore it...

Quote from: some other dude
My wife is pansexual, was married to a woman for 8 years, was in marches, is a big pusher of equality and LGBTQ+ rights. To this day she had never stopped eating there. She says she wishes they would change their ways, but it's literally her favorite chicken of any place. 🤷🏼‍♂️

She's serious about "no chicken anywhere is better".

It's literally the one thing she won't give up.
Interesting but I'm still not feeling safe...

I'd just not eat there and if they eat it in front of you, I'd look at them with disgust the whole time. Then I'd tell them how disappointed I was in them.
Thanks Mercury Fred, hopefully this gets something going...

Just stop eating at all fast food places, that stuff will kill you.
No, no, I mean

"You're not gay."

"No, but I care about human rights."

They then get to scoff at the idea that it's a human rights issue, but they can't argue against it. So even if they disagree, they can't undermine your position, and you don't need to say anything else.
finally, thank god

benjipwns

« Reply #2522 on: November 24, 2019, 06:20:59 AM »
One last thing regarding my previous post re: moderating boards for a long time breaks you down -- I think thats why the moderators on this (and other) sites should be rotated. Kind of like an election, but maybe not chosen by the board itself. At least a term limit. Being insulated too long warps perspective. When people become moderators, they're usually fresh and ready to help. It quickly becomes a job and you get disillusioned and even start loathing the rest of the board. Rotating mods would keep a fresh stream of people who haven't necessarily been broken down. Also, allowing people to remain in a position of authority for so long just naturally invites conflict.
even the verified members who visit the forum on their Dreamcast don't notice the mod "rotation" that's happening constantly

paprikastaude

« Reply #2523 on: November 24, 2019, 06:25:18 AM »
resetti's crumbling  :marimo Once Cyberpunk comes out, that circus is burning down.  :doge

paprikastaude

« Reply #2524 on: November 24, 2019, 06:32:21 AM »
One last thing regarding my previous post re: moderating boards for a long time breaks you down -- I think thats why the moderators on this (and other) sites should be rotated. Kind of like an election, but maybe not chosen by the board itself. At least a term limit. Being insulated too long warps perspective. When people become moderators, they're usually fresh and ready to help. It quickly becomes a job and you get disillusioned and even start loathing the rest of the board. Rotating mods would keep a fresh stream of people who haven't necessarily been broken down. Also, allowing people to remain in a position of authority for so long just naturally invites conflict.
even the verified members who visit the forum on their Dreamcast don't notice the mod "rotation" that's happening constantly

The great reee mod election :neogaf Some of the woke brigade would be so into that, considering how desperately they want to make their nerd life feel important.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2525 on: November 24, 2019, 06:36:50 AM »
huh, more moderators stepped down than I noticed earlier:
Dr. Monkey, half-transphobic moderator Fiction (we love you more than your brother!), K.Jack, Ron Paul (they finally noticed I guess) all joined Volimar, Royalan and ZhugeEx this month.

wait, so... this leaves... morrigan as the sanest mod left on the staff?
e: no, Dusk Golem still staff.

everyone else: trash or nobodies.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 06:44:51 AM by GreatSageEqualOfHeaven »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2526 on: November 24, 2019, 06:39:43 AM »
I thought I’d be roofied until I got high
I was gonna Moderate the thread but then I got high
My thread is still messed up and I know why (why, man?)
Yeah, hey
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

:mynicca

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2527 on: November 24, 2019, 06:56:37 AM »
I don't see necessarily why the forum should accomodate someone who has been banned, personally. And I say that as someone who has seen the ban screen several times. It actually takes time to make changes like not locking the board to those who are currently banned, and, were I in that position, would I really want to devote an unpaid afternoon to writing and testing code to satiate those who are objectively being punished? Particularly when there are other, more pressing things about the board that could be changed (like, please, please, PLEASE make embedding youtube links automatically create a link above the embed so I don't have to refresh the page when I get "video unavailable on this site" errors or whatever youtube calls them).

I thought Xenforos default settings were banned users can do everything like browse and even private message just fine by default.
They can even be specific forum banned, so if you're only a problem in, say, being a massive annoying xbot in gaming, you can still go be a virtue signalling cunt in the OT to get your modships.

AFAIK, era staff just decided to set everything to the most cunty settings possible

skullstorm

« Reply #2528 on: November 24, 2019, 07:09:14 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gray-hair-really-comes-on-fast-huh.154941/

F to RedMercury

The stress of waiting for that mod spot to open is really getting to him, huh

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #2529 on: November 24, 2019, 07:09:22 AM »
I see mods are taking notes and piss testing users now.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2530 on: November 24, 2019, 07:15:51 AM »
Hobbes must be mad as hell he can't toss some moderator salad and demonstrate his value as a Incident Report Manager of some 6 months experience in that thread

benjipwns

« Reply #2531 on: November 24, 2019, 07:22:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-what-ever-happened-to-the-transparency-that-era-was-founded-upon.154922/post-26772341
Still waiting for the "reports to be reviewed" for this thread, it's been 48h and counting.
#StreetJusticeForScribbleD

paprikastaude

« Reply #2532 on: November 24, 2019, 07:26:29 AM »
They thought non-existent ree women were leaving in droves. In reality, mods are leaving in droves because they are insufferable babies :trumps

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #2533 on: November 24, 2019, 07:28:52 AM »
When your ree GF has a bigger female penis than your male penis :'( :'(

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2534 on: November 24, 2019, 07:40:33 AM »
They thought non-existent ree women were leaving in droves. In reality, mods are leaving in droves because they are insufferable babies :trumps

If you're not an empty lived narcissist desperate for validation on a fucking message board, or have the mentality of a petty small minded bureaucrat (Hi FinaleFireworker! They need you back!) to play hall monitor and convince yourself you're helping society, I don't know why anyone would choose to stay there after any authority was literally stripped from them and their decision making because of 'the optics'.

Like, they tried to compare mods to cops; they're not cops. At best they're traffic wardens.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2535 on: November 24, 2019, 07:40:58 AM »
Give everyone on ResetEra mod powers.  8)
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2536 on: November 24, 2019, 08:23:34 AM »
Even though staff say mods won't do it, no one wants to risk it. Authority being around always freezes an environment.
?

You know.

Like when you read a thread about some actor from some TV show telling some grotesquely implausible tale about being jumped by MAGA hat wearing dudes at 2 am on a freezing chicago street corner who've been loitering with bleach and a noose, and then run off after shouting "This is MAGA country!" and say "that sounds... like a lie?" and then get banned 6 hours later when a mod jumps in and declares all those things definitely happened and anyone who says otherwise is a meany alt-right nazi bigot, then retroactively goes back through the thread banning any disagreement made prior to that mod diktat being imposed.

Something like that.

benjipwns

« Reply #2537 on: November 24, 2019, 08:25:43 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2538 on: November 24, 2019, 08:30:57 AM »
And as for the nothing personal. Mate i want to believe you. But that ban (and more importantly the message) about my fears of being Doxxed. Was personal, you guys didn't have to take a swipe at me in that.

I almost asked for my account to be deleted because of that. And it still hurts.

Again, this was the ban:
User Banned (2 weeks): ignoring the modpost, history of similar behavior
[STAFF]Now that members are aware of these sites, let's get back on topic and not pay attention to what other sites think of us.[/STAFF]
I honestly understand why you lot don't won't us to talk about it. But i just want to reply to these two posts.

I've gone *checks notes* more than a month without being banned. LOL. And i don't want to be put on the naughty step.
There are two ways you can interpret this:

1. Why are these people willfully debasing themselves, putting a shmuck like me on some weird pedestal of hatred. It's so sad. I pity them.

2. I am a glorious social justice warrior and bigots everywhere recoil at the sight of my fiery posts. Their hatred is proof I'm on the right track.

Why did you pick #1 when you could have picked #2?
See, that's why you're the Spider-Pig. 😄
Think of it like when you play an FPS, and you do so well the other person either rage quits or sends you hate mail out of jealousy. That's how you should interpret it, turn a negative into a positive, glass half full and all that.
LOL. No no i get that (even though i don't feel i ever posted anything worth being put on the damn VIP list on the bot) But it makes you very paranoid.
There have been fun topics in here that i wanted to post in. But then i remember i have to be careful about what i post, in case it can be used as a breadcrumb to doxx me. So i don't.

Not only in fun threads. Just in general on here, i've made a post, but just before i hit post reply, i delete it as i realised it could fuck me.

Tired of always looking over my shoulder. Ya know.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
User banned(24 hours): It is not acceptable to antagonize any member of staff across multiple threads. Take a day off, and cool your heels.
Lol at shy antagonizing Bronson
I'm not done with him.
User banned (1 week): hostility, ignoring a mod post, and a history of similar infractions.
Berry Phazon and Shy: Stop going back and forth. Please move on.
No, i won't drop it. As there's no reason to at all.

This poster started quoting me first. Which ended up in them accusing me of two actionable offences. Which i've been rebutting.

And lets not even get into the comment they made about my post history.

RLM's politics are a legitimate aspect of discussion in this thread. As it's part of TLJ Plinkett review. So again, i won't drop it

All you've done is now given them the excuse not to respond to me. Good job, that's some quality moderation.
User Banned (1 Week): Attempting to bait posters/instigate derail. Extensive history of trolling, hostility, and antagonistic behavior despite numerous warnings and bans.
User Banned (2 Weeks): Hostility and a History of Similar Behavior; Accumulated Infractions
User Banned (3 Days): Ignoring Staff Post
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #2539 on: November 24, 2019, 08:36:57 AM »
We support the Mental Health community, and if anyone is in imminent danger, we will take steps to help them.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #2540 on: November 24, 2019, 08:36:57 AM »
I still can't get over smoliet wanting to get the moment on camera and fucking it up, then era using that as proof that it was real because they calculated where the cameras were.

:lol

paprikastaude

« Reply #2541 on: November 24, 2019, 08:37:06 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:trigger  :stop

"The other place was more like a monolith, if the other place's owner became broke or whatever, the other place dies with them. Or vice versa, if the other place became a huge financial liability, it could have actually drained the other place's owner's finances. In that essence, the other place and the other place's owner are basically one the same thing."
:ohyeah

Rman

« Reply #2542 on: November 24, 2019, 08:43:14 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Does this guy even know what he's talking about here? Pretty sure GAF is incorporated as well.

He always has these pseudo know it all takes.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2543 on: November 24, 2019, 08:52:43 AM »
yup gaf was a 1 person llc, era is a 95 person llc

benjipwns

« Reply #2544 on: November 24, 2019, 08:54:00 AM »
Does this guy even know what he's talking about here? Pretty sure GAF is incorporated as well.

He always has these pseudo know it all takes.
Yes, GAF is and has been an LLC for some time. It gets better though:
Then oh well, I guess. The ownership or finance of the site honestly don't bother or concern me personally.

That said, I'm inherently and fundamentally for the idea that a business can fail without ruining a person financially. Ideally, you want people to be productive members of society, and that entails being able to produce money unfortunately. Letting something fail without ruining someone for the rest of their life lets them become productive members of society again the future. So ResetEra being an LLC is just natural to me. I own my own incorporated LLC, for example (I own 90% stake in the company).
edit: lol, this is good enough Kara should pop in the garbage thread
The hope is that the company is self sufficient, not being paid for out of the pocket of the site owner. ResetEra has ad revenue, hopefully that revenue is the thing that is supporting the site, and not some Admin paying for the site with money from another job. The idea is that the stake owners for the company are basically employees. The company makes money, and they pay the stake owners a salary. There should also be a fundamental division of power, like the CEO should not be the person writing checks, for this very reason. I'd assume ResetEra isn't making bank to the tune where the site owners are actually getting paid.

Long story short, being an LLC basically makes the company able to be it's own financial entity. Like, completely divorced from the finances of the site owner. An LLC should be making it's own money, not being propped up by the the employees.

Your example is not what the purpose of an LLC is for. An LLC isn't about protecting the site if it's gets in financial trouble, or allowing for transfer of ownership. It's about shielding the company from the site owner's financial trouble. I.e. if the site owner went broke, the site does not. It's a two way street, though, if the site is unprofitable and can't be sustained, the debt collection doesn't pass off to the site owners either. They don't get to raid the Admin's bank accounts to find money to pay for outstanding bills regarding the site.

If the site is unprofitable and can't support itself, there's nothing that can be done. Sometimes businesses fail, it's the way the world works.

nudemacusers

« Reply #2545 on: November 24, 2019, 09:01:43 AM »
Just in general, like you said you look at someone's intent and history. Wouldn't a long ignore list be an indication that they're trying to purposefully avoid conflict when it arises?
That dude who maxed out his ignore list must be sweating
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #2546 on: November 24, 2019, 09:05:12 AM »
Tbh, reading that thread I get now why staff and mods are tired; hashing out all that shit would be exhausting holy fuck  :brain :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #2547 on: November 24, 2019, 09:07:25 AM »
There were a couple people in the one thread who also mentioned their ignore lists were maxed out and wondered why the admins couldn't do something so simple as to double or triple the number allowed.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2548 on: November 24, 2019, 09:11:11 AM »
Imagine thinking the goal of a corporation is to be in the black.

Rman

« Reply #2549 on: November 24, 2019, 09:14:18 AM »
The awkwardness never dies at this place:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/thanksgiving-is-almost-among-us-will-you-confront-your-family-member-when-they-spout-bigotry.154976/

Do they know that there are normal families out there that don't give a shit about bringing up politics on Thanksgiving? Besides who in their right mind wants to talk about any heady issues when you're a walking turkey/pie/stuffing receptacle lol.

Imagine thinking the goal of a corporation is to be in the black.

ERA's collective knowledge about business is thoroughly embarrassing.  You see it more on the gaming side since there is more context and business cases in gaming.  These are the same people who thought Sony should've supported the Vita with 1st party output for many years.  A console that was a total failure at launch and never had any spike sales.

They don't even understand basic concepts like incorporation.  And then they let a know-it-all Kreejooc spout falsehoods unchallenged.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 09:19:09 AM by Rman »

benjipwns

« Reply #2550 on: November 24, 2019, 09:21:25 AM »
Because honestly, after three years of nightmares, surely we've realized that it didn't just happened in a vacuum. Ignoring it did jackshit.
Elon made something out of Stunt Race FX instead of building the Epoch from Chrono Trigger!

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2551 on: November 24, 2019, 09:36:19 AM »
I'll watch you with disgust the entire time then tell you how disappointed I am.
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2552 on: November 24, 2019, 09:48:21 AM »
Imagine being such a coward you hate your family but still fake it for the turkey tendies.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2553 on: November 24, 2019, 10:07:32 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fuck-capitlism.154965/

Quote from: Surface of Me, post: 26772336, member: 2717
fuck this of piece of shit society im ten grand in debt and  i dont have a degree, fuck working for nothing, fuck working for an ideal that never existed in my life time, fuck getting into debt for no insurance I'll get a job, the only insurance I'll get is debt

:money
Margs

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #2554 on: November 24, 2019, 10:08:31 AM »
Haha, crying over 10 grand in debt GET A THICKER SKIN ZOOMER

for real, these people are going to get raped worse than us (and also by us) and they are woefully underprepared.
serge

Snoopycat_

« Reply #2555 on: November 24, 2019, 10:09:03 AM »
FUCK CAPITALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fuck-capitlism.154965/

VIDEOGAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/who-is-hyped-for-e3.121920/

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2556 on: November 24, 2019, 10:23:54 AM »
Quote from: GrimJawz, post: 26773970, member: 6985
God I fucking love capitalism, earning money and increasing my quality of life one dollar at a time, all while other people waste more effort complaining about there lack of wealth then actually increasing it.

Do you wanna know what the second best part about having things is, its knowing other people don't have it.

:success
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2557 on: November 24, 2019, 10:33:26 AM »
Yeah, I wish they would've talked about safety. Keep hearing folks say it looks like a death trap with no crumble zone.

the company, whose first three cars ever produced are the three of the highest rated cars for safety, are gonna suddenly release a death trap of a car.

:derp

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:59:18 AM by Cauliflower Of Love »

Averon

« Reply #2558 on: November 24, 2019, 10:37:32 AM »
Imagine being such a coward you hate your family but still fake it for the turkey tendies.

To be fair, a lot of them still live with their parents, so they can't really afford to piss them off.

benjipwns

« Reply #2559 on: November 24, 2019, 10:42:11 AM »
I have no idea what the Musk-4WD is made out of or anything but I don't understand how people are so confused and keep using this crumple zone hot take. It's needed in other cars because they're intentionally so thin and light.

They don't build crumple zones into tanks. They angle the armor to take and deflect hits. I assume it will be the other cars problem if they hit the Musk-4WD. Which should have its armor angled to best deflect projectiles such as oncoming traffic and bicyclists.

TVC15

« Reply #2560 on: November 24, 2019, 10:49:41 AM »
So when Amir0x gets justifiably killed in prison via piss waterboarding, is his punishment in hell going to be eternal sex with age-appropriate women?
serge

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2561 on: November 24, 2019, 10:50:00 AM »
You don't think this is maybe taking it a bit far? Like, maybe you're right but I doubt most people are afraid to interact with mods or to post if a mod is in a thread. Except maybe Nepenthe with the capoiera stuff, she could be standing in front of someone and dropkick the back of their head somehow, other than that they seem pretty reasonable. I think it's good for the community for mods to be active in posting, it shows there's not just some shadowy cabal who you don't know who they are or anything, and so going back to transparency that's a good thing.

lol, spending all that time sucking up to 2 mods, and only being left with the weakest horse in the race now

Rman

« Reply #2562 on: November 24, 2019, 11:09:18 AM »
Did you talk much with Amir0x in the GAF mods days much, TVC?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2563 on: November 24, 2019, 11:11:37 AM »
Did you talk much with Amir0x in the GAF mods days much, TVC?
they share many fetishes  ;)

nudemacusers

« Reply #2564 on: November 24, 2019, 11:22:59 AM »
TVC didn’t have to be imprisoned to have a minority throw bodily waste on him.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2565 on: November 24, 2019, 11:24:03 AM »
emiliano's jock  :lawd

TVC15

« Reply #2566 on: November 24, 2019, 11:26:33 AM »
No, I was almost never in irc, which is why I don’t have much hot gossip from there to share in general
serge

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2567 on: November 24, 2019, 11:30:20 AM »
Your mom’s head game was trash.
©@©™

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #2568 on: November 24, 2019, 11:30:49 AM »
White man I think. Similar energy at least.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2569 on: November 24, 2019, 11:53:14 AM »
riotus lore  :noah

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2570 on: November 24, 2019, 11:59:40 AM »
Yeah, I wish they would've talked about safety. Keep hearing folks say it looks like a death trap with no crumble zone.

the company, whose first three cars ever produced are the three of the highest rated cars for safety, are gonna suddenly release a death trap of a car.

:derp

:delicious

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #2573 on: November 24, 2019, 01:28:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-want-to-say-thank-you-to-the-moderation-staff.155006/

:salute :salute :salute

They're undermining the complaints of RE's trans community. Absolutely disgusting. Ban this filth now

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2574 on: November 24, 2019, 01:35:07 PM »
Forum so boring all they can talk about is mods.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
poster so boring he can only post about other people posting about mods on another forum :fbm
[close]

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #2575 on: November 24, 2019, 01:37:03 PM »
So when Amir0x gets justifiably killed in prison via piss waterboarding, is his punishment in hell going to be eternal sex with age-appropriate women?

NEWSFEED THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #2576 on: November 24, 2019, 01:53:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-can-we-enjoy-the-real-as-much-as-the-virtual.155003/

A lot of us seem to enjoy the virtual worlds (games, film and even stories) more than we enjoy the real world. Why is that? An what can we do to enjoy the real as much as the virtual?

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
(ice)

Hermit