Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898192 times)

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
Re: DOJ |OT| im baby
« Reply #4020 on: December 02, 2019, 09:36:07 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is-toothpaste-and-mouthwash-a-scam.156467/

:holeup

I was expecting it to be the guy who enjoyed weekends without washing his ass and ate steaks dropped on the ground that were chewed on by his dog.

That's AlimNassor, he finally got permed a couple of months ago.

Subpar Spatula is just about as bad though.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #4021 on: December 02, 2019, 09:40:30 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is-toothpaste-and-mouthwash-a-scam.156467/

:holeup

I was expecting it to be the guy who enjoyed weekends without washing his ass and ate steaks dropped on the ground that were chewed on by his dog.

That's AlimNassor, he finally got permed a couple of months ago.

Subpar Spatula is just about as bad though.

The guy who eats food out of the trash and has no wipe Saturday’s is FernandoRocker, he’s still around.

bdoughty

« Reply #4022 on: December 02, 2019, 09:49:25 AM »
The guy who eats food out of the trash and has no wipe Saturday’s is FernandoRocker, he’s still around.

That's the guy. Also from that thread you will notice he does not brush his teeth on those Saturday's.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-used-to-do-and-enjoy-this-nasty-thing-when-i-was-single.54069/

I did not see this one when it was posted but this guy really likes to over-utilize his fecal matter.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/after-pooping-do-you-wipe-sitting-down-or-standing-up.144231/

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #4023 on: December 02, 2019, 10:00:46 AM »
I have more respect for Digimon because the creators didn't bother pretending that people weren't horny.
Renamon is a 2000s sex symbol tbh

(Image removed from quote.)

:juicy :goldberg

He didn't even have to get weird. Angewomon is right there

But knowing RE that's the bad kind of horny

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4024 on: December 02, 2019, 10:02:31 AM »
That said, if you're looking for tits there are clearly better avenues than Twitch to look for them, but i guess it's more of a GFE of sort, these ethots are selling.

To sum it up in a picture:

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #4025 on: December 02, 2019, 10:13:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-im-going-to-a-place-where-somebody-from-high-school-used-to-be-there-and-he-was-never-very-nice-to-me.156503/

Want to know my full story, it was freshmen year of High School. I was in English class, for some reason, the subject of Homer Simpson came out and the teacher said. "What can you use to describe him."

I said... "Well, he's stupid." Then he shouts from the other side of the room for EVERYONE to hear: "You're stupid, you distinguished mentally-challenged fellow!!!"

Legit Lol’d reading this. I want to buy his classmate a drink.
Oi Oi

BisMarckie

« Reply #4026 on: December 02, 2019, 10:16:12 AM »
Holding grudges from high school is a good indicator that you are dealing with a well-adjusted person who has their life in order.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #4027 on: December 02, 2019, 10:20:13 AM »
The dude will either not really remember them or call him a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow first thing as he sees him, either way I’m looking forward to the update  :curious
(ice)

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #4028 on: December 02, 2019, 10:22:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-im-going-to-a-place-where-somebody-from-high-school-used-to-be-there-and-he-was-never-very-nice-to-me.156503/

Want to know my full story, it was freshmen year of High School. I was in English class, for some reason, the subject of Homer Simpson came out and the teacher said. "What can you use to describe him."

I said... "Well, he's stupid." Then he shouts from the other side of the room for EVERYONE to hear: "You're stupid, you distinguished mentally-challenged fellow!!!"

I went to the thread to see if there was more, like if this guy mercilessly taunted to OP every day.  Nope.  He insulted him once and the guy is still holding a fucking grudge years later.

:dayum

Ah, ok.  I got my weirdo "is this a troll or not" posters mixed up.  AlimNassor was the guy that ate a steak that got pissed on by a dog because he didn't want to waste a "good" Wal Mart steak.

:comeon

jorma

« Reply #4029 on: December 02, 2019, 10:26:09 AM »

peak white fragility?  :lol

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4030 on: December 02, 2019, 10:54:20 AM »
It's funny how he thinks calling Homer stupid is perfectly fine, but then gets indignant when someone calls him stupid.

Hermit

« Reply #4031 on: December 02, 2019, 11:04:04 AM »
Stinkles having a meltdown in that thread

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #4032 on: December 02, 2019, 11:06:41 AM »
Report him to his employer
PM him star wars leaks
Break his amiibo
Post a tweetlonger about the incident
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4033 on: December 02, 2019, 11:21:15 AM »
There was a guy at my old job that was sarcastic to me once and if I see him again i'll probably spit in his face or hurt/demean him physically somehow, not because i'm angry over it, but just out of principle. People gotta learn.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4034 on: December 02, 2019, 11:23:27 AM »
Holding grudges from high school is a good indicator that you are dealing with a well-adjusted person who has their life in order.

:fbm

Being fair to me though: Those people were ultra-shitty to me, so "letting it go" is some deep-seated rooted anger/etc.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #4035 on: December 02, 2019, 11:29:54 AM »
There was a guy at my old job that was sarcastic to me once and if I see him again i'll probably spit in his face or hurt/demean him physically somehow, not because i'm angry over it, but just out of principle. People gotta learn.

Show him your stand up routine.
Oi Oi

Tuckers Law

« Reply #4036 on: December 02, 2019, 11:31:43 AM »

So just another Monday then.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #4037 on: December 02, 2019, 11:38:14 AM »
He's giving fruitful advice for once, everybody else acting like the guy's been in 'Nam or something.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4038 on: December 02, 2019, 11:45:42 AM »
Quote from: stinkles
had a couple of bullying encounters as a kid - once was partially my fault - I had a temper and I didn't know my own limits - and I'd get into fights with this huge kid all the time - he shouldn't have taken the bait and he certainly shouldn't have pummeled me as much as he did, but I often swung first after being verbally provoked. In that instance, we actually became friends eventually - and in high school we were acquaintances - but he went on to be an amateur heavyweight boxer and a cop and we lost touch til a couple of years ago (in a place where cops aren't bullies).

Really pushing the limits of his protected status now

ACAB

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: DOJ |OT| Eat Mor Chikin
« Reply #4039 on: December 02, 2019, 12:20:50 PM »
I cannot help noticing in real life how some really petite/short single girls have massive dogs, bigger than them, and the dogs are almost always male. And then I see shit like the above and well, I feel justified for always side-eyeing those girls  :doge

Even in countries where its easy to buy a gun, a big ass dog will fuck up any potential intruder / rapist with very little chance for the owner to be overpowered and have it turned against them.
Like, if you're a petite woman living alone, I can see how a big scary ass non-neutered attack dog is going to provide you some reassurance.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4040 on: December 02, 2019, 12:36:59 PM »
Quote from: stinkles
had a couple of bullying encounters as a kid - once was partially my fault - I had a temper and I didn't know my own limits - and I'd get into fights with this huge kid all the time - he shouldn't have taken the bait and he certainly shouldn't have pummeled me as much as he did, but I often swung first after being verbally provoked. In that instance, we actually became friends eventually - and in high school we were acquaintances - but he went on to be an amateur heavyweight boxer and a cop and we lost touch til a couple of years ago (in a place where cops aren't bullies).

Really pushing the limits of his protected status now

ACAB

"Yeah, I had a bad temper and I picked on this fat kid all the time, but it's his fault for taking the bait."

So, basically Stinkles was the HS bully.

And his bullying drove this kid to become a cop so he could menace minorities with the same torments and humiliations he felt as a kid.

You hate to see it.
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #4041 on: December 02, 2019, 12:41:15 PM »
He also got beat up by the kid he picked on all the time, just like in the movie when someone finally stands up the bully. :dead
©@©™

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4042 on: December 02, 2019, 12:48:22 PM »
I don't ever have to worry about shitty people from high school, because I'm not a butt hurt little boy and don't give them worth :ego
que

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4043 on: December 02, 2019, 01:03:51 PM »
Basically white people think we're on the verge of turning into the fucking rage zombies from 28 days later at the slightest provocation, but they're okay with us as long as we run towards the end zone real fast and dunk the ball good.
No, not all white people think that. In fact, most don't. Not all black people are a certain way, not all white people are a certain way. its is wrong to judge someone based on their colour - is that not correct? Is that not the fight? But is it ok to do that if a person is white? Every white must be a racist?

Oh, you sweet summer child...

Don't you realise the crab buckets are feeling hard done by by the alphabet gangs recent power display, and are looking for some blood?
Enjoy your inevitable dogpile and ban sir.

El Babua

« Reply #4044 on: December 02, 2019, 01:06:55 PM »
It's funny that both you guys are falling for the same bait post

Drainage

« Reply #4045 on: December 02, 2019, 01:08:09 PM »
“He shouldn’t have taken the bait after I swung first” -Stinkles

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #4046 on: December 02, 2019, 01:35:42 PM »

Hermit

« Reply #4047 on: December 02, 2019, 01:41:08 PM »
All topics are sensitive on RE though

jorma

« Reply #4048 on: December 02, 2019, 02:20:59 PM »
Basically white people think we're on the verge of turning into the fucking rage zombies from 28 days later at the slightest provocation, but they're okay with us as long as we run towards the end zone real fast and dunk the ball good.
No, not all white people think that. In fact, most don't. Not all black people are a certain way, not all white people are a certain way. its is wrong to judge someone based on their colour - is that not correct? Is that not the fight? But is it ok to do that if a person is white? Every white must be a racist?

Oh, you sweet summer child...

Don't you realise the crab buckets are feeling hard done by by the alphabet gangs recent power display, and are looking for some blood?
Enjoy your inevitable dogpile and ban sir.

Feistyboots: STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT YOU!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4049 on: December 02, 2019, 02:23:58 PM »
I was at a work meeting about 50 minutes ago, and during the lead up into it we were all talking about how our Thanksgiving break went. We talked about traveling and activities, and I brought up how I basically spent the entire break playing DQXI on the Switch.

Then, one of my co-workers said “Oh, that game? Yeah, I pirated it last year, but it was so buggy that I didn’t get far.”

And I was so flabbergasted. I literally said out loud “Dude, did you just admit to a crime?” This was at work, with everyone in the room clearly hearing him, including his superiors.

And he then just brushed it off like it was no big deal. I simply couldn’t believe how brazen that was.

I could understand opening up about this sort of stuff among friends, but at work? Honestly, I doubt he’d be reprimanded in any way, but good lord.

I’m not overreacting here, am I?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/um-is-it-normal-for-someone-to-casually-admit-to-pirating-stuff.156559/

:lol :lol :lol

BisMarckie

« Reply #4050 on: December 02, 2019, 02:31:22 PM »
better call the cops tbh

Hermit

« Reply #4051 on: December 02, 2019, 02:43:04 PM »
7 pages in under 50 minutes.

I'm going in

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #4052 on: December 02, 2019, 02:51:03 PM »
Who would admit to playing playing kideo games in a work environment? :notlikethis
©@©™

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #4053 on: December 02, 2019, 02:58:45 PM »
I always feel bad for pirating unless it’s a super old movie or something.

Anti-Monitor

« Reply #4054 on: December 02, 2019, 03:02:20 PM »
I was at a work meeting about 50 minutes ago, and during the lead up into it we were all talking about how our Thanksgiving break went. We talked about traveling and activities, and I brought up how I basically spent the entire break playing DQXI on the Switch.

Then, one of my co-workers said “Oh, that game? Yeah, I pirated it last year, but it was so buggy that I didn’t get far.”

And I was so flabbergasted. I literally said out loud “Dude, did you just admit to a crime?” This was at work, with everyone in the room clearly hearing him, including his superiors.

And he then just brushed it off like it was no big deal. I simply couldn’t believe how brazen that was.

I could understand opening up about this sort of stuff among friends, but at work? Honestly, I doubt he’d be reprimanded in any way, but good lord.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/um-is-it-normal-for-someone-to-casually-admit-to-pirating-stuff.156559/

I just gave the thread a quick look but it wasn't as entertaining as I hoped, there was no one agreeing with him.

Still, tho. Can you imagine being the dude's co-worker?

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #4055 on: December 02, 2019, 03:07:36 PM »
One of my co workers called the cops on me a few years ago for watching a cam of that shitty Tupac film at work  :cop  :pimp :drudge :drudge :drudge
(ice)

paprikastaude

« Reply #4056 on: December 02, 2019, 03:08:29 PM »

nintenyearold's first week at work  :japancry

ShutUp

« Reply #4057 on: December 02, 2019, 03:21:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-is-that-woman-in-the-paleton-ad-in-a-constant-state-of-fear.156443/page-3

ERA shocked that owning workout equipment and taking exercise classes costs money. The least surprised I possibly ever have been.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #4058 on: December 02, 2019, 03:30:23 PM »
As a person of mostly-white origin (I'm actually mixed ethnicity but I'm very much white-passing)

of fucking course you are

Drainage

« Reply #4059 on: December 02, 2019, 03:33:47 PM »
Quote from: The Albatross
At least give credit to the Twitter thread you ripped this from op

Quote from: The Albatross
If my wife made me watch a video of her workout narrations, which i wouldn't even put past her, I'd be like "wtf why are we doing this who cares how much time did you waste doing this you vain loser"

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4060 on: December 02, 2019, 03:36:15 PM »
I can't believe you guys still watch television where you would see this commercial in the first place

"I can't believe you guys watch sports" says adult decked out in cartoon avatar.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-is-that-woman-in-the-paleton-ad-in-a-constant-state-of-fear.156443/post-26993793

imagine getting clowned by this sonicfucker :lol

Hermit

« Reply #4061 on: December 02, 2019, 03:46:07 PM »
god damn, that got a chuckle out of me

I still think Kreijooc is a fucking loon though

skullstorm

Re: DOJ |OT| Eat Mor Chikin
« Reply #4062 on: December 02, 2019, 03:48:03 PM »
I cannot help noticing in real life how some really petite/short single girls have massive dogs, bigger than them, and the dogs are almost always male. And then I see shit like the above and well, I feel justified for always side-eyeing those girls  :doge

Even in countries where its easy to buy a gun, a big ass dog will fuck up any potential intruder / rapist with very little chance for the owner to be overpowered and have it turned against them.
Like, if you're a petite woman living alone, I can see how a big scary ass non-neutered attack dog is going to provide you some reassurance.

Sure, sure, I know I'd like a big ass dog with me if I'm out alone at night (and to wrestle with ofc). But then you see some of these girls' social media profiles full of pictures of them posing with their dogs like they're their boyfriends or something and it gets weird fast.

Seeing someone letting her dog munch on her pussy for clicks just does not help with the mental image I get from some of these tiny chicks and their weird ass instagram posts with their huge doggos. I'm sure most of them are completely normal, but some are definitely worth the side eye. Like Alinity.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4063 on: December 02, 2019, 03:53:31 PM »
he's certainly has a lot of info, though it's questionable how accurate any of it is judging by his random spewing on LLCs. i just like how he has meltdowns whenever anyone disagrees with him on a topic he considers himself to be an "expert" on.

Hermit

« Reply #4064 on: December 02, 2019, 03:56:02 PM »
he's certainly has a lot of info, though it's questionable how accurate any of it is judging by his random spewing on LLCs. i just like how he has meltdowns whenever anyone disagrees with him on a topic he considers himself to be an "expert" on.
This is exactly what I was referring to

BisMarckie

« Reply #4065 on: December 02, 2019, 04:01:33 PM »
Krejlooc is weapons grade autism in its most distilled form.

Tasty

« Reply #4066 on: December 02, 2019, 04:03:11 PM »
Never seen his meltdowns so K's still cool in my book. 8)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #4067 on: December 02, 2019, 04:05:24 PM »
Isn’t he the loon that went to anger management after being banned on gaf?  :pacspit
Margs

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #4068 on: December 02, 2019, 04:11:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-you-acquire-vehicles.156581/

Financing is fine if you have good credit but don't get scammed by big percentages and lengthy terms. If you can't afford shorter-term loans at under 3%, you can't afford the car.

Nepenthe annihilated by Moblin.
Oi Oi

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4070 on: December 02, 2019, 04:18:16 PM »
Never seen his meltdowns so K's still cool in my book. 8)

:gurl :tocry Probably because Nintenyearolds are full of Gran Autismos. So he doesn't special fellow out in NIntendo comfort threads.

But if you go to a VR thread or something he'll pull the "as an indie dev" card and try to pull rank. But the thing is: Has he shipped any fucking game? Or is he just a hobbiest that should shut the fuck up? :kermit

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4071 on: December 02, 2019, 04:21:20 PM »

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #4072 on: December 02, 2019, 04:35:20 PM »
I'm looking exclusively for an over-60, I'm not interested in young girls or some sad spinster waiting for an husband, I have a pointed sight towards old hags, possibly widowed in desperate search of some dick.
The more your vulva is dry and run-down, the more my swollen penis will cry lubricating and reading it to the climax.
I want to tighten your vaporous hair while I ride you violently and you think I might be your little nephew's best friend.
My dream is to extract my pulsating member from your avid mouth and that the new denture, still girding the glans, falls to the ground after a few seconds so that I can penetrate you once again like a stuffed turkey, but now your oral cavity will better serve my foreskin-armored soldier since your wet gums will gently slide along my tube.
I will lift your dropping tits revealing scars of an ancient love now sadly over just to cum all over them, infecting your mind with the idea of abandoning the religious practice in the pathetic parish of your little town, and I will go to mass with you explicitly to diabolically screw your loose ass inside the confessional with everyone present, who will think negatively of a lurid maniac caryatid such as yourself?
I will make your legs tremble like you just walked a whole flight of stairs and I will give up to you my place on the bus as long as you suck my cock, eagerly awaiting fresh, young seminal fluid so juicy that, dripping voluptously on your wrinkled, retired lips will make you desire to be fertile once again.
There is no "grandma's darling" of sorts that will stop me from slamming you against the wall like a crook which deceived you to enter your home.
I swear on everything that is holy that when I'll leave your stale smelling room leaving you creampied, weary and very close to join Heaven's army, yes, I swear on fucking God you will... You will give me a tip for the oratory's candies.

The anti-James :salute

Edit: already banned  User Banned (Permanent): Making disgusting threads just to shock and appall, previous ban for racism

That’s shocking and appalling?  :heh

lol, he made this TVC friendly thread about the smell of fecal matters.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/confession-time-i-like-the-smell-of-human-waste.148439/
I work in a restaurant since I was 22. I don't like the job too much, it's stressful and talking almost every single day with hundreds and hundreds of different people is more alienating than it seems.
There's only one precise reason I haven't quit yet outside of a good pay, and it's the pleasure I feel cleaning the bathroom stalls.
We have a special curry-based dish which is absolutely outstanding but brings anyone who decides to eat it to inevitably eject very odorous excrements almost every single time. The "I cannot wait to sit on the throne to expel this" type. Most of the time, they cannot resist the urge.
We sanityze the services every half an hour circa, and all my colleagues love me because during my shift I always volunteer to do it even if it's not part of my duty in that particular moment.
They take it as a kindness gesture, but they have no idea that it's actually an excuse to unleash the self-diagnosed paraphilia I have for the penetrating yet cozy smell the human body is capable to release.
I've read somewhere that in those incredible occasions we inhale miasma originated from some creature's defecation, your nose is actually breathing miniscule, imperceptible particles of, well, shit.
Being aware that through my respiratory system I am in fact ingesting human feces for some reason turns me on.
I don't feel the same thing for the mainstream, vulgar scent of urination, nor for the extreme, suffocating stench of not digested, retched food.
My appreciation derives exclusively from that which escapes the ass, the most ridiculous yet fascinating human appendice.
As I said, having worked for years in the same restaurant, in some rare, beautiful occasions I have become capable of recognizing the culprit of certain olfaction masterpieces, and of course knowing the origin, the source of such works of art can add or detract pleasure from my "masturbatory sessions", as I call them.
One evening the author was this gorgeous woman: she didn't show her age at all but she was around 50 years old, elegant even if a little supercilious, in a striking but not kitsch dress.
Well, the baby she laid in the stall lacked a certain "fullness", and from the remains which survived the flush I guessed that it probably was born ill, since the color tended more on the yellow/green side of the spectrum instead than the classic brown.
The smell, though.
I could spend hours explaining to you the overwhelming joy opening the door of the female bathroom that night.
It was like I could swim inside it, merging indefinitely to its molecules, transcending myself the divine.
I stayed there seven minutes to savor it, justifying myself to the collegues with trival motivations. It doesn't matter.
I have captured that woman's essence in a small glass vial I always bring with me in case this kind of discovery happens. While catching it, I remember I couldn't wait to go back home and finally reach the climax.
It is not simple masturbation mind you, my technique is closer to tantric sex, or even a seance.
Anyway, I exit the bog completely euphoric, and my glance crosses path with the neo-mother's one. Her embarassment was palpable, and for sure smiling to her in a proud manner didn't help getting any tips. I swear there was no malice in that act, it was a sincere compliment mixed with an honest surprise.
I admit I appreciate more a woman's evacuation to the one of a man's. Or, as I like to call them, anal ejaculations.
With time I have become an expert: I can easily deduce based on color, form, compactness and quantity the sex and age of the maker of what I find. I reduced my possibility of mistake to a max of 5 years or so, I'm not joking.
It is not coprophagia.
I see chewing and ingurgitating what a man expels as a vile, and also redundant practice. No, my affection is solely limited to the sense of smell, which we are used to underestimate but it's capable of powerful mnemonic experiences.
I still remember with teary eyes that time I realized my friend Bernard, who went to France for a few years for job related reasons, was back in my restaurant where he is a usual customer.
An inveterate chainsmoker and red wine enthusiast, his feces are basically a digital print: one swollen, leonine deuce, sorrounded by a crown of intestinal crumbs caused by an almost decayed liver.
I exited the stall happy like a kid seeing his father coming back from home, and I embraced him. He's very fat, and I can tell that he has trouble cleaning himself up. He still reeked of that mesmerizing odor.

But I love how they just have to add he was racist.  it's plainly visible he deserves a ban but toss in racist just to CYA.
sigh

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4073 on: December 02, 2019, 04:39:12 PM »
hobbes trying his hardest to generate some outrage but just exposed himself as never having worked for even a decently large company :lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ea-and-other-studios-apparently-have-policies-that-require-developers-to-gather-permission-before-producing-any-creative-works-outside-of-work.156355/

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #4074 on: December 02, 2019, 04:47:28 PM »
Hobbes when he realized he can’t manage incidents in his spare time:  :anhuld
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4075 on: December 02, 2019, 04:47:32 PM »
Quote from: thebanman
This is standard policy. Activision has the same in place, at least when I worked there.

EA legal also will work w you to ensure that everything is kosher - they do NOT just swoop in and "take" your creative works outside of the company.

I've published a book and am producing a movie short. EA has been incredibly supportive of both and is not claiming either. Two of my colleagues have published children's books w the same support and hands-off treatment re: ownership.

There are things to get mad about in this industry. This isn't it.
The scary ban man has become such a corporate hack  :neogaf

At my company I applaud people working on their own stuff. The only thing we have is a right of first refusal on any new client starting a certain sum.
They can even use our facilities outside of working hours for their own projects or host workshops, network events and stuff. Seems like a waste to have an office building vacant during weekends when the space can be put to good use.
If our designers want to make logo's for local businesses in their free time or whatever to develop their skills they are free to do so. It also fosters a culture of sharing between our workers.
Some of them work together outside of office hours on their pet projects.

But I'm easily one of the coolest employers around in my area so  :idont
🤴

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #4076 on: December 02, 2019, 04:49:48 PM »
Every Hobbes post feels like he is desperately screaming "Look at me! I possess the correct opinions on this matter!"
Oi Oi

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4077 on: December 02, 2019, 04:52:56 PM »
Hobbes: "Did anyone notice that you have to pay for parking in big cities?"

Era: "FUCK CAPITALISM!"
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #4078 on: December 02, 2019, 04:56:42 PM »
Does disagreeing with Hobbes count as vilifying (freelance) journalism  :ohhh
(ice)

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #4079 on: December 02, 2019, 04:58:23 PM »
Does disagreeing with Hobbes count as vilifying (freelance) journalism  :ohhh

(He's Retired)