Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898283 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #5760 on: December 11, 2019, 06:15:27 PM »
he has one of my favorite ban + post combos:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/were-you-identified-as-gifted-and-talented-in-school-or-went-to-a-magnet-program.41546/post-7786878
User Banned (3 Weeks): Sending hostile PMs to another user, history of hostile behaviour.

sorry for your son, but that's not at all how I was when I was younger. I was twice voted most popular in highschool, and once most funny. I craved attention, and relished speaking in front of the school whenever I could. Even today, I have absolutely no problem getting up on stage before a huge crowd and playing them up. I remember a teacher once saying I was a natural showman, that I could play a crowd into the palm of my hands. I had tons of friends growing up, still do.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5761 on: December 11, 2019, 06:17:44 PM »

My tum hurt for about 20mins and that is :maf NOT :maf A :maf LAUGHING :maf MATTER :maf

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #5762 on: December 11, 2019, 06:25:05 PM »
he has one of my favorite ban + post combos:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/were-you-identified-as-gifted-and-talented-in-school-or-went-to-a-magnet-program.41546/post-7786878
User Banned (3 Weeks): Sending hostile PMs to another user, history of hostile behaviour.

sorry for your son, but that's not at all how I was when I was younger. I was twice voted most popular in highschool, and once most funny. I craved attention, and relished speaking in front of the school whenever I could. Even today, I have absolutely no problem getting up on stage before a huge crowd and playing them up. I remember a teacher once saying I was a natural showman, that I could play a crowd into the palm of my hands. I had tons of friends growing up, still do.

The sonic avatar negates any of his claims

benjipwns

« Reply #5763 on: December 11, 2019, 06:30:19 PM »
random semi related story because why not: our high school didn't even have any kind of awards like that except homecoming king and queen, and that was just a formality because nobody cared so like it was based on only tens of votes or some shit, but senior year when they sent out the things I read it for some reason and realized you could easily nominate anyone because of the low threshold and our circle tried to promote nominating this semi-random dude*, he didn't win or even get close it was like 48%-40%-12% on the vote since we didn't want to mess with the part people actually cared about and he didn't want to win, but his nominations swamped everyone by a massive amount (he had like six times the nominations of the person who won the vote, and only like a fourth of the people who nominated him voted for him) so they still admonished the class for "not taking student events seriously" :lol

now look at me and voting :trumps

*okay, now years later I can admit I likely subconsciously picked him because he also liked Twisted Metal 2

daemon

« Reply #5764 on: December 11, 2019, 06:30:20 PM »
Ayyy, all the people diagnosed as gifted in resetera don't realize they were quite possibly diagnosed as "special"

benjipwns

« Reply #5765 on: December 11, 2019, 06:33:05 PM »

anime tits

« Reply #5766 on: December 11, 2019, 06:33:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-is-jordan-peterson-wrong-about-womens-studies.158686/

phew 5 replies

but i mean 5 too many... admins please see me in the summit room

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5767 on: December 11, 2019, 06:34:54 PM »
i won student body president in my tiny high school that had like 120 total students cause i was the only one of the three people running that could give an entertaining speech and then immediately abdicated once i learned there was actual responsibility attached. i made sure i got credit in the yearbook as "President (retired)" so it was all worth it.

benjipwns

« Reply #5768 on: December 11, 2019, 06:38:51 PM »
"President (impeached and removed)"

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5769 on: December 11, 2019, 06:39:07 PM »
another non-interesting fact: my high school was formerly one of the kellog's sanitariums where he fed people corn flakes to make them stop jerking off or whatever

"President (impeached and removed)"

:steiner

benjipwns

« Reply #5770 on: December 11, 2019, 06:39:56 PM »
"Freelance Game Journalist (retired)"

anime tits

« Reply #5771 on: December 11, 2019, 06:40:15 PM »
wait what

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #5772 on: December 11, 2019, 06:40:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-is-jordan-peterson-wrong-about-womens-studies.158686/

phew 5 replies

but i mean 5 too many... admins please see me in the summit room

yeah, jeez idiots, just look at the banned subjects list and you'll see that... uh... I guess somehow that topic was actually about joe rogan ???

benjipwns

« Reply #5773 on: December 11, 2019, 06:41:56 PM »
another non-interesting fact: my high school was formerly one of the kellog's sanitariums where he fed people corn flakes to make them stop jerking off or whatever
uh, if you went to the main one in Battle Creek, I've got some bad news, that was a mental institution you were in, not a high school

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5774 on: December 11, 2019, 06:42:11 PM »
it's now shut down cause it turns out spending millions of dollars on renovations for a school that had under 10k total students over its 122 years in operations isn't good business

it was in ohio benji, try not to dox too much though i've made it pretty obvious

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #5775 on: December 11, 2019, 06:45:01 PM »
haha man Krejlooc has some serious anger issues.

benjipwns

« Reply #5776 on: December 11, 2019, 06:45:19 PM »
I'm going to just assume it's on one of those many Abandoned Ohio websites because I choose to believe that Ohio just abandons buildings and never tears them down or repurposes them.

benjipwns

« Reply #5777 on: December 11, 2019, 06:59:27 PM »
I don't really know anything about Something Awful because I'm not a that kind of degenerate but apparently they're having their own Ketkat Revolution. Mods getting permabanned for transphobia, transgender posters demanding the forum be made safe, worries about how people are reading the forum, codes for emoticons being changed because they use bad words, etc.

benjipwns

« Reply #5778 on: December 11, 2019, 07:03:41 PM »

oh, so it's similar to ResetERA.com

edit:

oh, so it IS ResetERA.com

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #5779 on: December 11, 2019, 07:04:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-your-experience-what-is-the-nature-of-power-read-short-op.158692/

The query pertains to relationships with other people spanning the professional and personal?

I have, in my time from living with parents to living with roommates to living alone to working to doing projects to reading the news and to perusing old GAF/Era have found an indomitable truth. It applies to every case of human relationship dynamics.

Question is, have you find your truth or an irrefutable fact from personal experiences and observations about the nature of power?

If Yes, then could you share it with us and did it psychologically affect you afterwards?

I am curious to know given the varied demographics who peruse and contribute to this board.

Thank you.

:brain
Oi Oi

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5780 on: December 11, 2019, 07:05:07 PM »
I don't really know anything about Something Awful because I'm not a that kind of degenerate but apparently they're having their own Ketkat Revolution. Mods getting permabanned for transphobia, transgender posters demanding the forum be made safe, worries about how people are reading the forum, codes for emoticons being changed because they use bad words, etc.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #5781 on: December 11, 2019, 07:07:30 PM »

:jeb

benjipwns

« Reply #5782 on: December 11, 2019, 07:13:14 PM »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5783 on: December 11, 2019, 07:16:11 PM »
yes you wouldnt want bad people in the *checks notes* Fuck You And Die section of the forum. if they shut down fyad what is left of SA? lol

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #5784 on: December 11, 2019, 07:16:33 PM »
BRB going to have a cool jerK

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #5785 on: December 11, 2019, 07:20:48 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-your-experience-what-is-the-nature-of-power-read-short-op.158692/

The query pertains to relationships with other people spanning the professional and personal?

I have, in my time from living with parents to living with roommates to living alone to working to doing projects to reading the news and to perusing old GAF/Era have found an indomitable truth. It applies to every case of human relationship dynamics.

Question is, have you find your truth or an irrefutable fact from personal experiences and observations about the nature of power?

If Yes, then could you share it with us and did it psychologically affect you afterwards?

I am curious to know given the varied demographics who peruse and contribute to this board.

Thank you.

:brain
In my daily life, I work in corporate communications. This is the type of person who I hate above all. The type who thinks that if they use complicated language, then others will think they are more intelligent. In almost all cases, they are as thick as a brick.
Spud

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #5786 on: December 11, 2019, 07:24:48 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #5787 on: December 11, 2019, 07:31:26 PM »
User banned (3 months): Dismissing concerns around racism, account in junior phase

Damn you guys must get real triggered when playing Civilization huh

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #5788 on: December 11, 2019, 07:32:44 PM »
Dude has posted 82 times in that thread.

:shaq2
Fish<

benjipwns

« Reply #5789 on: December 11, 2019, 07:36:09 PM »
User Banned (1 week): Inflammatory accusations/trolling across a series of posts

Corbyn supporters are Tory enablers.
:gbcry

daemon

« Reply #5790 on: December 11, 2019, 07:38:02 PM »
What's the source of those incredible 200IQ takes, benji

FUME5

« Reply #5791 on: December 11, 2019, 08:05:06 PM »
That one of the guy standing up from a desk I see get posted all the time, it just has the ResetERA.com logo swapped in at the end.

Now you mention it, yeah, have seen that, though it feels out of place imo given how its history made more sense on GAF (I'd be curious if the member whose uncle it was is on RE). GIFs like groups of people throwing fits and the one where the guy burns his own car at a gas station are more the ones I'm thinking of. Not exactly high art but along with other little things collectively added some flavor to the board if they weren't run into the ground.

That's Ashodin: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/i-am-flying-over-1000-miles-to-see-a-woman-i-met-before-christmas-ot-on-her-money.507838/page-49

Yes he's on reset, no I don't believe he ever finished his game.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5792 on: December 11, 2019, 08:08:54 PM »
ashodin also gave us this gem :rejoice

benjipwns

« Reply #5793 on: December 11, 2019, 08:14:13 PM »
Title: If Trump wins in 2020, would you support secession?

Poll:
1. Trump isn't that bad.
2. Fascism needs to be stopped.

Do you think that if Trump steals the election again that the rest of the states should think about seceding? Especially those states that are gerrymandered into supporting Trump despite the voters voting otherwise. I think it could really help them.

The states might not even need to join Canada, Mexico or Cuba, with all of the economy gone the Trump states would probably throw him out in months and beg to be let back in.

Just something I was thinking about and wanted to hear some of your guys thoughts on this plan that I think is a pretty good idea.

benjipwns

« Reply #5794 on: December 11, 2019, 08:14:30 PM »
oops meant to post that on ResetERA.com from one of our group accounts

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5795 on: December 11, 2019, 08:19:03 PM »
That one of the guy standing up from a desk I see get posted all the time, it just has the ResetERA.com logo swapped in at the end.

Now you mention it, yeah, have seen that, though it feels out of place imo given how its history made more sense on GAF (I'd be curious if the member whose uncle it was is on RE). GIFs like groups of people throwing fits and the one where the guy burns his own car at a gas station are more the ones I'm thinking of. Not exactly high art but along with other little things collectively added some flavor to the board if they weren't run into the ground.

That's Ashodin: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/i-am-flying-over-1000-miles-to-see-a-woman-i-met-before-christmas-ot-on-her-money.507838/page-49

Oh, that's Ashodin? :lol I'm on the Resetera MTG and Dragalia Lost discords with him, he's cool in my book.
©@©™

Tuckers Law

« Reply #5796 on: December 11, 2019, 08:22:36 PM »
oops meant to post that on ResetERA.com from one of our group accounts
You should use the Riotous account, I think they’ve already caught on to that one.  Either that one or Red Merc.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5797 on: December 11, 2019, 08:57:47 PM »
great story benji
WHY YOU BULLY ME

Go deepthroat Devin Nunes’ cow you miserable piece of shit.
每天生气

benjipwns

ShutUp

« Reply #5799 on: December 11, 2019, 09:02:29 PM »
Incelsior with the bait thread again, only two pages. People definitely have just stopped going into those kinds of threads.

Poor incel, was ready to hammer the report button and get some people banned.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5800 on: December 11, 2019, 09:03:12 PM »
yes you wouldnt want bad people in the *checks notes* Fuck You And Die section of the forum. if they shut down fyad what is left of SA? lol

Its about ethics in death threats

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5801 on: December 11, 2019, 09:03:13 PM »
Devin Nunes' cows are female, shasta

Implying female cows can’t have penii :yikes
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #5802 on: December 11, 2019, 09:05:13 PM »
Quote from: Messofanego
Has this TERF contributed anything of worth to society?

benjipwns

« Reply #5803 on: December 11, 2019, 09:07:15 PM »
Incelsior with the bait thread again, only two pages. People definitely have just stopped going into those kinds of threads.

Poor incel, was ready to hammer the report button and get some people banned.
Quote from: incelsiorlef

Harry Potter

🙃
Quote from: incelsiorlef
The question was this TERF, your answer was for a TERF. Still sad about Harry Potter...
Damn

I thought it said has a TERF and I wanted to take a shot at JK

now my jk is ruined but JK can still go the fuck away

« Reply #5804 on: December 11, 2019, 09:53:20 PM »
Oh boy https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-boyega-implies-kelly-marie-tran-was-not-mentally-strong-for-how-she-dealt-with-fans.158717/

Man says folks should grow a pair when reading tweets. Era has cancelled John Boyega

He need to clarify before his name gets changed to John Byega.

This is such a disastrous PR run like goddamn.

Kelly Marie Tran is strong as fuck.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 09:59:23 PM by maninthemirror »

benjipwns

« Reply #5805 on: December 11, 2019, 09:53:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-boyega-implies-kelly-marie-tran-was-not-mentally-strong-for-how-she-dealt-with-fans.158717/
Quote from: PlanetSmasher
What the fuck is this press tour? Are they TRYING to make everyone hate them in advance?
What is this PR run? Not cool
I thought a company as large and powerful as Disney could afford to coach their actors before press tours so they DONT say dumb shit like this...
Everything burns down or at least that’s what it feels like is happening
Quote from: Frank O'Connor
you can infer that but he didn’t say that and he’s in the middle of navigating the absurd grounds between normal fans and misogynistic weirdo brigades.
This press shit is fucking terrible. Everybody shut the fuck up and just let the movie come out, my god.
Jesus the prerelease tour for this movie is a fucking disaster.
All the shitting on The Last Jedi the cast and JJ Abrams are doing hasn't been helping either.
As someone who loves the sequel trilogy, I'm so fucking sick of this press tour. The last week has turned into the main 3 actors shitting on TLJ, talking excessively about "reuniting the trio" that was never united in the first fucking place, queerbaiting, and leaving fellow castmates and former directors to the wolves.
are the actors secretly trying to tell us episode IX will suck or something?
The press tour for this movie has been disastrous.
Not a great week for stars of Star Wars.
This PR run is probably going to be more entertaining and more wild than anything an actual movie would give us. It’s like everyone is tired and just said screw it.
This is such a disastrous PR run like goddamn.
I'll be blunt: JJ Abrams does not get to bitch about other screenwriters' writing. That asshat has never told a satisfying story in his entire life and he's not about to start now, so he needs to shut the fuck up and go back to directing music videos, because that's clearly where his headspace actually lives.
Well he needs to clarify ASAP because it comes off like him basically throwing her under the bus
Boyega just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about actor culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in the gaming industry where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you talk shit about your fellow co-worker in a movie, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the star wars public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to watch TROS nor will they support any of Boyega's future movies. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Boyega has alienated an entire market with this move.

Boyega, publicly apologize and delete your social media accounts or you can kiss your career goodbye.
Yeah, not a good place to use that meme.
Wait, he insulted tran?????

Fuck you finn!! Asshole.

Now I’m glad your character didn’t get much screen time in TLJ. That’s not cool at all. Hope your short lived career crashes and burns.
People send Rian Johnson death threats every day because Luke Skywalker didn't get to go Super Saiyan and cut an AT-ST in half with his lightsaber.

JJ Abrams will be fine. He'll find another IP to ruin after this, I'm sure. I hear they're looking for someone to fundamentally misunderstand the point of Superman again.
Jesus, is this press tour hellbent on killing every last bit of good will?
It's actually about the ethics optics of Disney PR.

nudemacusers

« Reply #5806 on: December 11, 2019, 09:59:10 PM »
Oh boy https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-boyega-implies-kelly-marie-tran-was-not-mentally-strong-for-how-she-dealt-with-fans.158717/

Man says folks should grow a pair when reading tweets. Era has cancelled John Boyega
Resetera: White woman dismisses her class and racial privilege  :ohyeah

Also resetera: Black man suggests caring about random internet comments is weak :nope
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #5807 on: December 11, 2019, 10:01:15 PM »
This one is gold

Boyega just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about actor culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in the gaming industry where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you talk shit about your fellow co-worker in a movie, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the star wars public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to watch TROS nor will they support any of Boyega's future movies. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Boyega has alienated an entire market with this move.

Boyega, publicly apologize and delete your social media accounts or you can kiss your career goodbye.

nudemacusers

« Reply #5808 on: December 11, 2019, 10:03:09 PM »
But really stop analyzing every word someone says on a press run of all things and you’ll find none of this shit matters. The compulsive need to consume all media regardless of value or importance leads to this dumb shit.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #5810 on: December 11, 2019, 10:04:19 PM »
Abrams not so subtle shitting on TLJ like he was shitting on the prequel back when TFA came out is just appalling.

This is a whole franchise, you respect everything in it.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5811 on: December 11, 2019, 10:05:00 PM »
shitting on the prequels is pretty apalling

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #5812 on: December 11, 2019, 10:06:28 PM »
Quote from: Messofanego

amazing seeing that remark

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #5813 on: December 11, 2019, 10:09:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sinfest-creater-goes-all-in-on-being-a-terf.158638/post-27290803
(Image removed from quote.)

Always telling, and entertaining (not really), how complaining about smurfs ratchets up quickly. In some cases, full call to violence and threats.

benjipwns

« Reply #5814 on: December 11, 2019, 10:15:28 PM »
women can be really violent, look at Nepenthe

FUME5

« Reply #5815 on: December 11, 2019, 10:16:46 PM »

Oh, that's Ashodin? :lol I'm on the Resetera MTG and Dragalia Lost discords with him, he's cool in my book.

So, one of the bores admins admits to being a part of the secret reset discords huh.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #5816 on: December 11, 2019, 10:16:54 PM »
not to the same extent as men, no

benjipwns

« Reply #5817 on: December 11, 2019, 10:18:55 PM »
So, one of the bores admins admits to being a part of the secret reset discords huh.
GR/Joe are our KetKat/Robin.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5818 on: December 11, 2019, 10:22:20 PM »
Not secret, exclusive  :snob

Hell even I was in that discord before I started cleaning up my list

nudemacusers

« Reply #5819 on: December 11, 2019, 10:25:51 PM »
I haven't been following the Press Tour, what else happened?
Daisy Ridley denied having a white privilege advantage over John Boyega (she was the one who brought him up for some mysterious reason)

JJ and the rest of the cast not so subtly shitting on TLJ
The only thing worse than white privilege is sorta kinda dismissing TLJ
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽