Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898248 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #10800 on: January 21, 2020, 11:03:11 AM »
is the fellatio being performed via Twitter or is the squatting in the White House via Twitter?

asking for a friend

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #10801 on: January 21, 2020, 11:03:25 AM »
Mods should not be allowed to discuss topics on their moderation accounts. change my mind.
This is standard policy. I basically do not write about people on Kiwi Farms in the same "reporting style" if I'm engaged with the subject in any meaningful level. I also specifically stay out of the cliques that form within communities I moderate.

For once I agree with you, you can't act a fool and then because you got bullied by users because you are a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow get a whole thread closed, until 2Bee came in sipping on dumb bitch juice, the thread was fine.

is the fellatio being performed via Twitter or is the squatting in the White House via Twitter?

asking for a friend

Hope the person who doxxed you and tried to get you fired gets in trouble btw, people can be so mean!

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #10802 on: January 21, 2020, 11:04:52 AM »
what do you have against Joe Molotov and bpork
Uncle

ResetBanBot

« Reply #10803 on: January 21, 2020, 11:05:18 AM »
They then broke journalistic ethics when they went back to edit the article only because of a public bad optics situation. It's purely for the clicks.

It's not breaking journalistic ethics to respect their source like they should have done in the first place.
They said they couldn't publish the article without the quote. No quote, no article. She got the article, now wants to retract the quote that made the article possible.

Lawhead got her cake and ate it too, probably because she's a manipulative liar, and Kotaku failed by not pulling the article entirely or refusing the change.

They said they needed the information but there was an understanding it wouldn't be used in the article itself, allegedly.
Kotaku is flat out calling Lawhead a liar, which you can misinterpret as her being a brainlet who can't remember giving explicit permission. Kotaku is claiming that they didn't rape her because they got consent first, and Lawhead is saying otherwise. It's an unresolved allegation, just like the allegation against Jeremy Soule.

BisMarckie

« Reply #10804 on: January 21, 2020, 11:12:38 AM »
since warren shitting on bernie didn't work, what will they do next week when hillary shitting on bernie doesn't work? obama gonna come out and call him a racist?

They can just wait a month for him to be down hundreds of delegates vs Biden.

Well I can’t be sure if jack had already done that or not 🤔 🕵️‍♂️
Still researching, can’t rule this out yet...

Splenda is a Biden head, I think the answer is obvious.

https://twitter.com/arlenemartel/status/1219005527281164288

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John

BisMarckie

« Reply #10806 on: January 21, 2020, 11:18:51 AM »

asking for a friend

SmokyDave should ask his wife to draw a parse tree.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #10807 on: January 21, 2020, 11:23:32 AM »
This right here is hilarious. You don't see the dripping irony in saying something like this, in this thread, on this forum? You talk about "them" not wanting to have a discussion, meanwhile in this thread the handful of people that dare to come out as gun owners and believing in their second amendment rights are systematically shut down and belittled. These people have made valid points to their position, have tried to inform that hey not all gun owners are machine gun toting nazi maniacs and yet their attempts at so called "civil discourse" has been shut down at every turn.

You've even got hwalker84 trying to explain the situation as a PoC involved in this, and yet you have people completely shutting down all discussion with him. Even going as far as The Kree telling him he cant wait for him to be banned.

For what? Calmly discussing his and his families side of the situation as a PoC? This place is ridiculous. Are you people looking for a constant echo chamber to sit around and high five each other all day or is this going to be a place where "civil discourse" supposedly "triumphs"?

:whoo

SmokyDave

« Reply #10808 on: January 21, 2020, 11:29:41 AM »
Meanwhile the kids want to watch tv and you're like "NO DADDY IS BUSY"

asking for a friend

She would fucking love that. Which is exactly why I shall forbid it.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10809 on: January 21, 2020, 11:31:01 AM »
This right here is hilarious. You don't see the dripping irony in saying something like this, in this thread, on this forum? You talk about "them" not wanting to have a discussion, meanwhile in this thread the handful of people that dare to come out as gun owners and believing in their second amendment rights are systematically shut down and belittled. These people have made valid points to their position, have tried to inform that hey not all gun owners are machine gun toting nazi maniacs and yet their attempts at so called "civil discourse" has been shut down at every turn.

You've even got hwalker84 trying to explain the situation as a PoC involved in this, and yet you have people completely shutting down all discussion with him. Even going as far as The Kree telling him he cant wait for him to be banned.

For what? Calmly discussing his and his families side of the situation as a PoC? This place is ridiculous. Are you people looking for a constant echo chamber to sit around and high five each other all day or is this going to be a place where "civil discourse" supposedly "triumphs"?

:whoo

This guy's post history is amazing.  How is he not banned yet?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mcconnell-proposes-swift-impeachment-trial-for-trump.165857/page-2#post-28426294
Quote from: 32X4LYF, post: 28426294, member: 62399
If you or anyone else can't see how wishing "forever misery" on his family, who has absolutely nothing to do with his buffoonery, is just so incredibly stupid I don't know what to say. The whole thought process has the emotional maturity a 7 year old would have.

Quote from: 32X4LYF, post: 28426108, member: 62399
Yeah fuck his grandchildren! And his daughters! And those horrible nieces and nephews of his. They deserve forever misery! This doesn't sound ridiculous to you?

The fuck is wrong with some of you here.
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #10810 on: January 21, 2020, 11:31:04 AM »
Quote from: Sweeney Swift
Hilary you lost to the worst person to ever run for office, a reality tv star, after spending your entire life trying to become president. This is amazing, like straight comedy gold.
I hope you think the concentration camps are equally as funny when your candidate loses to the same person post-impeachment
Hilary you lost to the worst person to ever run for office, a reality tv star, after spending your entire life trying to become president. This is amazing, like straight comedy gold.
Yes, so very funny, concentration camps haha.
Maybe don't laugh at an election result leading to this awful timeline just for your personal gratification.
the camps that date back to 2014? whatever discord should have workshopped this one better
I think they just spin a wheel tbh
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #10811 on: January 21, 2020, 11:31:29 AM »
Meanwhile the kids want to watch tv and you're like "NO DADDY IS BUSY"
(Image removed from quote.)

asking for a friend

She would fucking love that. Which is exactly why I shall forbid it.

Bless Aussie girls, they're crazy AF, but god damn most are crazy hot.

El Babua

« Reply #10812 on: January 21, 2020, 11:33:20 AM »

Ghoul

« Reply #10813 on: January 21, 2020, 11:36:36 AM »

Cancel Nathan For You, You fucks!

"When people are thinking about sex, I think about AquaMan."

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #10814 on: January 21, 2020, 11:47:59 AM »
--->

:rollsafe

Ghoul

« Reply #10815 on: January 21, 2020, 11:51:14 AM »
(Image removed from quote.) ---> (Image removed from quote.)

That is very slick.  Should change his tag to "Collect checks, fuck the rest"

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #10816 on: January 21, 2020, 11:59:18 AM »

Imagine not being able to decouple process and intent.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10817 on: January 21, 2020, 12:01:51 PM »

That is very slick.  Should change his tag to "Collect checks, fuck the rest"

"Will Woke for Food"
©@©™

Ghoul

« Reply #10819 on: January 21, 2020, 12:16:33 PM »
Meta commentary is not allowed as it usually doesn't produce meaningful discussion. Unless it involves you telling us how great we are UwU

paprikastaude

« Reply #10820 on: January 21, 2020, 12:16:40 PM »
You resetti mods reading here, are you tired of being embarrased by anti-woke forum polls all the time?

Please consider my advice. Wrong vote = bannable offense.    :money

ResetBanBot

« Reply #10822 on: January 21, 2020, 12:20:08 PM »
Actually the way you fight climate change is by reducing your personal consumption, which often involves spending less money.

Stadia causes global warming.

Ghoul

« Reply #10823 on: January 21, 2020, 12:21:33 PM »
Why specifically Stadia?

BisMarckie

« Reply #10824 on: January 21, 2020, 12:22:08 PM »
Kill yourself to stop climate change

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #10826 on: January 21, 2020, 12:25:04 PM »
Why specifically Stadia?
i assume because it uses google data centers, but google was making some big deal about being carbon neutral a yearish ago so that might not be true

Ghoul

« Reply #10827 on: January 21, 2020, 12:25:24 PM »
They're all for communism until they gotta pay.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #10828 on: January 21, 2020, 12:26:35 PM »
Why specifically Stadia?
Stadia is less energy efficient than local computation since there's added energy overhead at the network level and during video (de)compression. We're talking entire datacenters worth of gear, cables being laid, towers being built, all the vehicles and manpower that goes into it. It's different than just pure YouTube or Netflix where the content is linear, bufferable and theoretically one-time-use. Hell Google was even suggesting there were going to run multiple instances of the same game at different time deltas to try to compensate for lag.

Ghoul

« Reply #10829 on: January 21, 2020, 12:28:48 PM »
Why specifically Stadia?
Stadia is less energy efficient than local computation since there's added energy overhead at the network level and during video (de)compression. We're talking entire datacenters worth of gear, cables being laid, towers being built, all the vehicles and manpower that goes into it. It's different than just pure YouTube or Netflix where the content is linear, bufferable and theoretically one-time-use. Hell Google was even suggesting there were going to run multiple instances of the same game at different time deltas to try to compensate for lag.
Good thing it'll die on it's ass soon then.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #10830 on: January 21, 2020, 12:34:29 PM »
Well at least the majority would give something? Sad still.

mmmm plularity

paprikastaude

« Reply #10831 on: January 21, 2020, 12:35:31 PM »
I didn't know that I was progressive and politically active by not buying Google Stadia. I feel so important and morally superior right now, I could screech it through the streets.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 12:59:05 PM by Spieler1 »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #10832 on: January 21, 2020, 12:41:01 PM »
Why should the average person be expected to cough up money while the rich who are directly responsible for most climate change give up nothing?

eat the rich as long as i dont get eaten!

ResetBanBot

« Reply #10833 on: January 21, 2020, 12:46:52 PM »
Reminder that Reduce and Repair comes before Recycle. The corporations try to make you forget that while you throw away your two year old iPhone. The iPhone that's long past it's ~300 charge cycle rating, the iPhone without a replaceable battery, the iPhone that will throttle your CPU down to a crawl because of your dying battery.

Meanwhile ResetEra gorges itself on consumer culture. Yaaas Disney I can't wait to go your theme park!!!

ResetBanBot

« Reply #10834 on: January 21, 2020, 12:48:50 PM »
Reminder that tech recycling involves sending it to third world countries to be set on fire by impoverished children to find scraps of gold.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #10835 on: January 21, 2020, 12:49:34 PM »
We can't fairly judge the loss now that this is post-hillary commentary.

:(

ResetBanBot

« Reply #10836 on: January 21, 2020, 12:49:34 PM »
BUT THE CORPORATIONS MADE ME BUY THE NEW IPHONE!!!!!

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10837 on: January 21, 2020, 12:51:57 PM »
Still rocking my iPhone 6 :rock
©@©™

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #10838 on: January 21, 2020, 12:52:43 PM »

Anyone still got the OG Admin/mods list?

It's been updated again last week it seems :lol

Ghoul

« Reply #10839 on: January 21, 2020, 12:54:26 PM »
BUT THE CORPORATIONS MADE ME BUY THE NEW IPHONE!!!!!

BanBot but you’re using a computer  :curious

I had to do it.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #10840 on: January 21, 2020, 12:56:43 PM »
TheHunter is up to 85 posts in that AOC thread out of a total 532 posts, truly deranged :heh

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #10841 on: January 21, 2020, 12:59:00 PM »
2bee posted 2many times, 2late 2realize he cant drop a ban in without it being 2obvious.

Edit: forgot a 2

2 Late :aah

One of the best Cure songs.

That’s not Friday I’m in Love or Just Like Heaven :bolo

Raist

« Reply #10842 on: January 21, 2020, 01:30:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/boyfriend-gets-slapped-by-his-girlfriend-for-playing-fortnite-with-pokimane-on-livestream.165875/page-3#post-28432865

IIRC, the point was not to denigrate men who get tricked into having kids, but more to note that portraying it as a "man's problem" felt a little weird since both men and women can perpetuate that.

... how, exactly, could a man trick a woman into having kids?

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #10843 on: January 21, 2020, 01:48:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/boyfriend-gets-slapped-by-his-girlfriend-for-playing-fortnite-with-pokimane-on-livestream.165875/page-3#post-28432865

IIRC, the point was not to denigrate men who get tricked into having kids, but more to note that portraying it as a "man's problem" felt a little weird since both men and women can perpetuate that.

Poke holes in a condom before intercourse and coercing the woman to carry the baby to term as seen in the crime documentary law and order svu :ufup

BisMarckie

« Reply #10844 on: January 21, 2020, 01:57:01 PM »

Ghoul

« Reply #10845 on: January 21, 2020, 01:59:25 PM »

Virgin alert  :point

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #10846 on: January 21, 2020, 01:59:43 PM »
I can't believe there isn't a trump impeachment thread, and they're only using the "impeachment ot" :lol

Ghoul

« Reply #10847 on: January 21, 2020, 02:01:14 PM »
Hi Peach Ment, I’m Ghoul :rodney

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #10848 on: January 21, 2020, 02:15:11 PM »

How is babby made :derp :derp
Margs

Raist

« Reply #10849 on: January 21, 2020, 02:29:41 PM »
... unless you're basically shutting said woman in to prevent her from having an abortion, there's not exactly any other way around.

I'd argue that's a little bit more than "tricking", you morons.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #10850 on: January 21, 2020, 02:31:07 PM »
just impregnate her in ohio, problem solved

Boredfrom

« Reply #10851 on: January 21, 2020, 02:35:49 PM »
Man, the dem primaries are a roller coaster of drama and emotions.  :lol

Bernie Sanders stans rubbing me the wrong way yesterday but Hillary comes today and makes me remember why her stans were way worse and insufferable.  :mueller

Guys, real talk, harden your heart whatever happens after the primaries and the general election because I feel you guys are going to be trapped in the same political chaos of Latin American countries whatever the result.  :doge

Boredfrom

« Reply #10852 on: January 21, 2020, 02:43:03 PM »
Ayy LMAO

Holy shit dude.

Ghoul

« Reply #10853 on: January 21, 2020, 02:46:49 PM »
Using the word Stan over the age of 16!
  :donot :donot :donot :donot :donot

Boredfrom

« Reply #10854 on: January 21, 2020, 02:47:59 PM »

Don’t pull a Glen on me, buddy.

benita

« Reply #10855 on: January 21, 2020, 02:55:15 PM »
Imagine thinking HRC wasn't the most qualified presidential candidate ever.

Imagine thinking she wouldn't make a better president than any of the chumps running today.

Imagine thinking Bernie Sanders has accomplished 1/8000th of what she has.

Imagine blaming anyone other than racist jackasses from Bumfuck, Nowhere for Trump being in the Whitehouse.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #10856 on: January 21, 2020, 02:57:36 PM »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #10857 on: January 21, 2020, 02:58:17 PM »

grow the fuck up and use his full name Stanley :snob
Uncle

ResetBanBot

« Reply #10858 on: January 21, 2020, 02:58:57 PM »
Imagine thinking Hillary was going to win despite being a massively unlikable person draped in nepotism.

Boredfrom

« Reply #10859 on: January 21, 2020, 02:59:47 PM »
Imagine thinking Hillary was going to win despite being a massively unlikable person draped in nepotism.

Like Trump.