Author Topic: GAF DISCUSSIONS GO IN HERE - PART DEUX (Keep it Civil, Fuckers!)  (Read 470108 times)

truffleshuffle83

Re: GAF DISCUSSIONS GO IN HERE - PART DEUX (Keep it Civil, Fuckers!)
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2006, 01:18:14 PM »
you..... sorry i didnt quote you.

The Miles Trahan Burger Experiment

• Can he only eat just one?
  • The Walking Dead
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2006, 01:19:40 PM »
Me, I got perma'd for the Evilore thread. I knew it was coming and frankly I didn't care, but I was a little upset when they added to my three-month ban and made "an example out of me".  >:(
BKO

truffleshuffle83

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2006, 01:21:19 PM »
yeah thats kinda messed up...i mustve missed that thread, what was it about and what happend?

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2006, 01:23:14 PM »
After Ecro made the Evilore Elf avatar, we wanted to post about in on GAF and make believe we didn't know it was Evilore. Of course, I offered to take the hit because frankly I wasn't so hot on GAF at the time, so there ya go.  :)
BKO

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2006, 01:23:23 PM »
Shake told GAF he was the son of God, and that Evilbore.com was his prophet. The GAFJEWS crucified him.

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2006, 01:24:12 PM »
Shake told GAF he was the son of God, and that Evilbore.com was his prophet. The GAFJEWS crucified him.
Or, go with this.  :D
BKO

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2006, 03:11:13 PM »
what i think is funny is when people get banned from gaf for being fucktards and then go bitch on other forums about how they shouldnt have been banned and how distinguished mentally-challenged mods are. civility and common sense prevent gaf from being the shithole that oa and most other gaming forums are.

Exactly. OA is a shitbin. It's fun at times, but shitbin total.

GAF offers civil conversations. If you can't get along at GAF, you're basically distinguished mentally-challenged. Now I've been banned for acting like a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow many times. And just about everytime I've been banned, I knew it was coming. I would think "damn, that post is probably a little too much. I should edit it..." but then I'd not edit it and BAM 2 minutes later I'm banned. And who's to blame? Uh, me.

There have been iffy bans yea, but come on: most people deserve most of the bans they get.

why are you guys so eager to say that you "deserved" to be punished? isn't that somewhat absurd, considering the hundreds of double standards the place has, and how people at the top of the pyramid get away with vicious trolls unharmed?

look at the OT and see in all threads that no one gives a damn what the other says and does sly insults all over, and compare it to OA where people actually are more genuine and have more respect for one another in spite of all the uncensored taboos it discusses and the jesty shit talking

besides the trolls, instead of getting banned for being distinguished mentally-challenged, most people get targeted and banned permanently for being too intelligent and contrasting with others

truffleshuffle83

« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2006, 03:19:10 PM »
oa more respect and more genuine. are you fuckin distinguished mentally-challenged? a board composed primarily of closet racists and ignorant duchebags  :lol im saying the bans if had were deserved because i was being an ass and just felt like trolling...most of the bans at gaf are deserved

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2006, 03:19:45 PM »
I would hardly say calling someone a "stupid, filthy distinguished black fellow huahahahaha" is comparable, let alone better, than the usually tame insults over at GAF. While I despise GAF, I would definitely say OA is the bigger shithole of the bunch.  ::)
BKO

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2006, 03:46:27 PM »
people at OA when telling these things do not exactly mean them, they're simply trying to be creative with free speech... it's nothing more than a bunch of freestyle rap duels... based on all I read my impressions are that for the most part, they aren't any more racist than everyone who posts at GAF... often when the same topic exists on both OA and GAF, I'll read both threads, and in 95% of the times it's at OA that I'll learn the most, whereas most interventions in the GAF thread strike me as ignorant and naive... also, the unabashed cynicism of OA even if over the top, allows for more sensible discussions than the tame GAF topics IMO

and based on the fact that any opiniotated side of any topic is allowed to elaborate at will, whereas certain sides of topics at GAF are blindly punished (like conservative values over liberal ones), that's giving a lot more respect to the members than to abuse them with fake bans and demeaning custom tags, isn't it?

the reason the insults are tame at GAF is strictly because these cannot be done with impunity (most of the times)... these however really mean to cause the other trouble and get him banned, whereas OA insults mean next to nothing

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2006, 03:57:35 PM »
QuarterToThree has even less moderation than Opa-Ages, yet every conversation is largely civil, articulate, and sometimes even -gasp- clever. Why's that? Oh yeah -- it isn't populated by undereducated, mealy-mouthed collegiate posers.
duc

truffleshuffle83

« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2006, 03:58:14 PM »
youre really not gonna get me to believe oa is more coherant and civil than GAF...

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2006, 04:06:27 PM »
QuarterToThree has even less moderation than Opa-Ages, yet every conversation is largely civil, articulate, and sometimes even -gasp- clever. Why's that? Oh yeah -- it isn't populated by undereducated, mealy-mouthed collegiate posers.
QFT.

Mondain, your love affair with OA and its shitty, tasteless posters is beyond me. ::)
BKO

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2006, 04:25:13 PM »
people at OA when telling these things do not exactly mean them, they're simply trying to be creative with free speech...

Too bad "being creative with free speech" just means emoticons, emoticons, racism, and EMOTICONS!
serge

truffleshuffle83

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2006, 04:26:05 PM »
 :lol so true

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2006, 04:26:41 PM »
people at OA when telling these things do not exactly mean them, they're simply trying to be creative with free speech...

Too bad "being creative with free speech" just means emoticons, emoticons, racism, and EMOTICONS!
STFU you faggity fagGOAT
BKO

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2006, 04:32:24 PM »
youre really not gonna get me to believe oa is more coherant and civil than GAF...

not it isn't, often threads are a mishmash of two different topic matters... if someone wants to grab a few pieces of information, then of course GAF is the best choice, and OA really isn't for everyone... however if someone wants power to investigate the truth without any obstacle in its path, IMO OA is quite a powerful tool if used properly... sad that most people do not

feels more what a real life debate would be to me though

QFT.

Mondain, your love affair with OA and its shitty, tasteless posters is beyond me. ::)

oh I start tirades and sarcastic digs at them all the time believe me, I hate them... there's loads of imbeciles, but I simply ignore them... however there's tons of people I really find amazingly intelligent and creative

yes I hate the emoticons, had I any power I'd remove usage of all those big oversized emoticons that kill discourse... and I find that OA is really bad compared to a few years ago

registered an account there a few weeks ago without posting... from what I read it didn't strike me as particularly clever, and instead pretty boring... I'll re-read this time with attention though
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 04:37:23 PM by Mondain »

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2006, 04:34:09 PM »
Investigate the truth? So now "har har har you XFags keep losing" is some kind of secret, confidential truth that only OAers are privy to? Please.  ::)
BKO

TVC15

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2006, 04:44:42 PM »
In all fairness, OA used to be entertaining, but I think those days ended back with like, EZBoard.
serge

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2006, 04:45:56 PM »
Pretty much.  The sad tale that was Opa's life was the only real reason why it was so amusing.  This racist bullcrap that has spawned since is just a haven for mentally distinguished mentally-challenged adolescents and manchildren.
PSP

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2006, 04:49:46 PM »
Pretty much.  The sad tale that was Opa's life was the only real reason why it was so amusing.  This racist bullcrap that has spawned since is just a haven for mentally distinguished mentally-challenged adolescents and manchildren.
Basically people like Catalyst?  :)

OA did used to be a riot. I probably started lurking around the same time as I lurked GAF (its been a few years now... yeesh) and since those first few months, OA has gone down the crapper at an even faster rate than it's supposed nemesis. Now every other thread is "hey OAer, I'm calling you out!" or "lets make fun of Xfags/Sfags/Ntards!". What a shame.  :'(
BKO

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2006, 05:37:19 PM »
there's definitely a whole lot of idiots, however it's not accurate to label everyone as such... many I think are very clever and just find the unrestricted exploration of taboo ideas interesting... many of them also are quite capable but don't even try, and just type out unimaginative flippant replies since they consider the idiots their posts will be read by

when there is a big crowd, there's always a lot of stupidity and misinformation since impressing the lowest common denominator matters far more than being logically accurate ... and when in October 2004 the forum hosted that big Halo 2 warez thread, it attracted hundreds of mindless newbies who couldn't give a damn about discourse in a million years and it suddenly became too big for its own good... that was the "eternal October" I guess :P

and anyhow the idiots' drivel is completely raw and uncensored, although it can be quite nagging it's also often weirdly entertaining, it's like taking a peek in the minds of the people we find to be frustrating douchebags in our lives and are forced to interact with :P
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 05:41:51 PM by Mondain »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2006, 07:09:23 PM »
Holy shit Shake just hijacked #ga :lol :lol :lol

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2006, 07:11:16 PM »
<TheDarkShake> Shake layed on the bed slowly. He knew where his heart was, but he didn't know whether he wanted to go through with it. As he relaxed, Phoenix slowly unzipped his pants. Seconds went buy - it seemed like days - before his pants majestically fell to the ground, exposing Shake's long hard penis. "It won't hurt at all," assured Phoenix as his hands slowly slid up and down Shake's crotch. After years of pretending, years of living in a world not his own, Shake was finally at home. He breathed a deep sigh as Phoenix's hand strokes began to get faster, faster, faster. As Shake closed his eyes he saw a glimpse of Phoenix's tongue slowly inch to his penis. An unexpected burst of warmpth slept over Shake's body; it was as if Phoenix had swallowed his entire body, leaving his warm inside his mouth. And then, as the tide turns on a stormy afternoon, Shake finally gave way, white juice gushing from his firm cock - which seemed to deflate like an empty water balloon. He had done it. But it was not over; now it was Phoenix's turn.
*** Channel mode is +sntr
*** DarknessTear has quit (Connection reset by peer)
<JesusChristJobbaStar> LOL
<fart_STEWART_IS_GAY> oh that's hot
<PhoenixDark> STEALING MY FAME
<TheDarkShake> COMMIT THAT SHIT
<PhoenixDark> OBESE WOMEN
<TheDarkShake> ASAP
<Kiriku> sa24: Yeah, I played guitar hero for 7 hours last night, with a friend of mine...rocks :D
*** Error has joined #ga
<Y2Kev> so my diversity seminar
<TheDarkShake> Shake layed on the bed slowly. He knew where his heart was, but he didn't know whether he wanted to go through with it. As he relaxed, Phoenix slowly unzipped his pants. Seconds went buy - it seemed like days - before his pants majestically fell to the ground, exposing Shake's long hard penis. "It won't hurt at all," assured Phoenix as his hands slowly slid up and down Shake's crotch. After years of pretending, years of living in a world not his own, Shake was finally at home. He breathed a deep sigh as Phoenix's hand strokes began to get faster, faster, faster. As Shake closed his eyes he saw a glimpse of Phoenix's tongue slowly inch to his penis. An unexpected burst of warmpth slept over Shake's body; it was as if Phoenix had swallowed his entire body, leaving his warm inside his mouth. And then, as the tide turns on a stormy afternoon, Shake finally gave way, white juice gushing from his firm cock - which seemed to deflate like an empty water balloon. He had done it. But it was not over; now it was Phoenix's turn.
<Y2Kev> was run by a gay jewish guy
<Y2Kev> i thought that was apropos
<TheDarkShake> pfffft
<PhoenixDark> He breathed a deep sigh as Phoenix's hand strokes began to get faster, faster, faster. As Shake closed his eyes he saw a glimpse of Phoenix's tongue slowly inch to his penis. An unexpected burst of warmpth slept over Shake's body; it was as if Phoenix had swallowed his entire body, leaving his warm inside his mouth. And then, as the tide turns on a stormy afternoon, Shake finally gave way, white juice gushing from his firm cock - which se
<TheDarkShake> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
<TheDarkShake> MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
<TheDarkShake> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
<PhoenixDark> SLURP SLURP
<TheDarkShake> :o :o :o :o :o
<Kiriku> ...
<TheDarkShake> good lord, PD
<PhoenixDark> WOOT
<TheDarkShake> HELLO GIRLS OF EVIL<<blank>> IF U DATE ME I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE PLACES YOU WANT TO SHOP AND WE WILL GO OUT TO CANDLELIGHT DINNER AND THEN DANCE TILL MIDNIGHT THEN WE'LL COME HOME AND SUPRISE MY MOM IN BED AND SHE CAN MEET YOU AND WE CAN PLAY OUR FUTURE THAT IS MY FUTURE WITH YOU TO SAY THAT YOU AND I WILL HAVE A FUTURE TOGETHER IN A HOUSE MAYBE MY MOMS I AM LEARNING TO MAKE VIDEOGAMES AND THAT COSTS OF TIME AND MONEY SO MAYBE ILL LIVE WITH MY MOM THEY DO THAT IN JAPAN IT SAVES MONEY I BOUGHT A MAID OUTFIT FOR YOU AND FOR ME BUT MOSTLY YOU CAUSE I AM NOT A FREAK I THINK WOMEN SHOULD WEAR MAID OUTFITS AND MEN SHOULD ONLY WEAR THEM ON SUNDAYS OR SPECIAL OCCATIONS PLEASE LET ME SLEEP ON YOUR COUCH OR IN YOUR COUCH ALSO I WILL TREAT YOU NICE.
<PhoenixDark> HELL YES
<TheDarkShake> *gargle gargle*
<Lo-Volt> Anyway, what would happen if Oprah Winfrey ran for president?
<PhoenixDark> ICE CONE
<TheDarkShake> pfffft

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
BKO

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2006, 07:12:41 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Subbie

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2006, 10:33:19 PM »
FINALLY THAT distinguished mentally-challenged BABY FACE GUY THAT SPAMMED PATHETIC SMILEYS IS BANNED

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116898

infinite crisis

« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2006, 04:15:19 AM »
yeah. he was annoying but Im so glad dragona asswhuped doom_bringer - what's his id on Opa ages?

Shuri

« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2006, 05:44:18 AM »
however if someone wants power to investigate the truth
Truth? What Truth? Truth about what?  :-\

I really find amazingly intelligent and creative
Can you copy paste some intelligent and creative posts  :-\

there's definitely a whole lot of idiots, however it's not accurate to label everyone as such... many I think are very clever and just find the unrestricted exploration of taboo ideas interesting... many of them also are quite capable but don't even try, and just type out unimaginative flippant replies since they consider the idiots their posts will be read by
So i guess it's not really the paradise of creative conversations and deep discussions?  :-\

nd anyhow the idiots' drivel is completely raw and uncensored, although it can be quite nagging it's also often weirdly entertaining,
yet you seem to say that GA is filled with idiot drivels too  :-\ I guess that it's the whole fact that they are left to run loose, raw and uncensored that makes OA more interesting? I'm kind of lost here   ???

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2006, 06:51:09 AM »
however if someone wants power to investigate the truth
Truth? What Truth? Truth about what?  :-\

The truth concerning all the taboos of life that aren't discussed genuinely anywhere else.

What I came to dislike about most other online communities (and life), is that they're too rosy, and people wishing to prove that things aren't as merry as people claim become unpopular and are tagged as party crashers. On OA this situation's inverted.

It can be quite refreshing, because often we do not believe or accept the rosy ideals that we're forced to comply to, which often are full of lies. It feels like truer wisdom.

I love the dirty unabashed feeling of the forum. So many classic discussions there were just so eerily honest even if dreadful, I spent hours and hours many evenings looking up old threads and it blew my mind... man, at some point a prolific poster died and the indifferent/hostile ones were actually allowed to speak them mind off. And then a GAF poster's baby perished and people talked about what they really perceived happened. Etc etc... It goes without saying that any other place would've deleted/banned any allusion to this stuff in split-seconds.

I don't take sadistic enjoyment in any of this, but this feels like people really perceive things (per opposition to what they are or think) beyond the masquerade that they put on to look proper, so that can be educational. So to learn about many of these taboo morals, I started dozens of threads about all I wondered to seek people's rawest views.

I really find amazingly intelligent and creative
Can you copy paste some intelligent and creative posts  :-\

I don't believe that anyone's perception of OA is going to change, and especially with anecdotal snippets. In the Hall of Shame section of the board there are many really thought-provoking threads IMO.

So i guess it's not really the paradise of creative conversations and deep discussions?  :-\

Well yeah, far less since about two years ago from what I read, it's grown too much... when I posted on the EZboard OA (back when it was still alive) things were much better. Still when ignoring the obvious mindless people it still has a lot of value IMO, and many very worthwhile/entertaining posters.

nd anyhow the idiots' drivel is completely raw and uncensored, although it can be quite nagging it's also often weirdly entertaining,

yet you seem to say that GA is filled with idiot drivels too  :-\ I guess that it's the whole fact that they are left to run loose, raw and uncensored that makes OA more interesting? I'm kind of lost here   ???

On GA people tightly watch what they say in order to avoid punishments. When out of curiosity I look up OA equivalents of GA threads and corresponding posters contributing in both threads, it's extremely striking to see how basically dishonest and deceitful they are to avoid sanctions. I prefer a laid-back atmosphere even if it's more vicious.

But of course I like being able to say anything without offending with impunity, and that every word said  cannot be subjectively taken as ammo to gun me down from the place before I know it. And I like people being incredibly critical on what you say, it can motivate you to constantly improve.

This may all look like I loathe GA, the moderators and their posters and think very lowly of them, but all in all I really don't, not even the people who flamed/banned me. It's just the atmosphere that I find to be extremely displeasing and absurd, these people are all victims of this. And people blindly telling that OA is nothing but a nest of rejects and bigots.

Idiots are everywhere, but when you're not enslaved and governed by their petty perceptions and read how shallow and pompous they think of themselves in intricate details, it feels comforting for the ego I guess. And then when you observe real people it's also comforting, since you realize they're just as ridiculous. If they have troubles understanding your contrasting ideas, then you won't get banned because you apparently create chaos. :D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 07:19:44 AM by Mondain »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2006, 01:03:12 PM »
I know is this "GAF Coffee Talk" but I always wanted to know, is Mina on OA also racist?
:9

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2006, 01:18:14 PM »
I recall her making a whole bunch of racist comments against blacks apparently in jest, but then again no way to tell whether she's joking or not

TVC15

« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2006, 02:55:04 PM »
I know is this "GAF Coffee Talk" but I always wanted to know, is Mina on OA also racist?

She also has has an 8 inch cock.
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2006, 02:56:10 PM »

:lol

:shh

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2006, 02:56:46 PM »
 :-*
BKO

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2006, 03:42:00 PM »

She's she's black?

Christopher

• Justin Timberlake's #1 Fan
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2006, 03:44:11 PM »
If 8 inches are all that black people are packing than that rumor must be false I thought it was like 10 or something.

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2006, 03:46:37 PM »
Hey now, PD is packing three and a half inches of pure thunder!!! THUNDER I TELL YOU!!!!  :(
BKO

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2006, 03:51:40 PM »
8 inches is pretty big dude.

:(
AMC

Christopher

« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2006, 03:53:46 PM »
And aren't you PuertoRican too?  Jesus, I guess use Italian/Russians get all the luck (btw I'm only about 6 1/2 but I didn't think 8 is THAT much larger)

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2006, 03:54:50 PM »
Do we really need to discuss each other's cock sizes now? You keep turning all these ladies away...  :-\
BKO

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2006, 03:57:45 PM »
When my cock is fully erect, it looks like its praising God. Truth be told.

Christopher

« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2006, 03:58:18 PM »
Wouldn't the ladies WANT to come after hearing about evilbore members IMMENSE cock size?

Maybe it can be in Angle of Wings pt 2 fanfic.

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2006, 04:00:04 PM »
Wouldn't the ladies WANT to come after hearing about evilbore members IMMENSE cock size?

Maybe it can be in Angle of Wings pt 2 fanfic.
There ya go again!  :wag

Cloudwalking is crying in the corner!
BKO

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2006, 04:00:37 PM »
Mine is 7inches, but the problem is it's curved. It doesn't stand up straight. I've heard that can be an advantage for making women orgasm, but I haven't tried yet.

I'm 19 so as long as I drink my milk I should grow at least another inch, tacking me up to 8. I have an 8in Wolverine figure, and if my cock was that big wow. Shnick!

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2006, 04:01:41 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
BKO

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2006, 04:05:53 PM »
JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK
AMC

• The Walking Dead
Re: COCK DISCUSSIONS GO IN HERE - PART DEUX (Keep it Hard, Fuckers!)
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2006, 04:06:45 PM »
^^^

Title change immediately, kthanxbye.
BKO

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2006, 04:08:15 PM »
I swear, PD's tag has to be changed to something that makes known what a sick, weird gay black janitor with braces he is.
AMC

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2006, 04:09:53 PM »
why does everyone find Phoenix Dark sick, he's just messing with people and faintly at that ???

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2006, 04:12:22 PM »
why does everyone find Phoenix Dark sick, he's just messing with people and faintly at that ???

Are you kidding? Oh, wait, you're one of the people that likes OA.... I guess you've seen your fair share of sickos on the intarwebs...  :(
BKO

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2006, 04:14:55 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2006, 04:29:25 PM »

Are you kidding? Oh, wait, you're one of the people that likes OA.... I guess you've seen your fair share of sickos on the intarwebs...  :(

yeah, plus people tell they wish I was a joke character like Deadmeat :(

but the point is that Phoenix' stuff is clearly silly comedy and isn't anything even remotely sick, I hope that people telling these kinds of freaked out reactions at GAF are partially joking
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 04:33:36 PM by Mondain »

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2006, 06:20:24 PM »
yeah, plus people tell they wish I was a joke character like Deadmeat :(

but the point is that Phoenix' stuff is clearly silly comedy and isn't anything even remotely sick, I hope that people telling these kinds of freaked out reactions at GAF are partially joking

I refuse to play a game where the hero's a spic.
萌え~

TVC15

« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2006, 08:26:43 PM »
Deadmeat isn't a joke character.  He's old-skool usenet.
serge

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2006, 08:34:21 PM »
I wonder when we'll finally get to see the Infinite Engine that he's been chosen to design by God, then. And how he manages to survive with only water and occasionally ramen noodles every day. And how he affords an Internet connection with no money of his own. And when Mabus(h) who persecutes poor little Deadmeat and keeps him away from a job will finally drive the world into total annihilation. Etc etc...

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2006, 09:20:42 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117056

GAF Virgins need their leader back :lol

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
萌え~

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2006, 01:25:59 PM »

You? you are a joke character we deduced.

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2006, 01:27:33 PM »

Quite to the contrary, you and your virgin army need to get the fuck off of the internets and get laid. Truth. :punch
BKO