Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 580330 times)

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #2040 on: March 14, 2018, 05:39:00 PM »
cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug

BisMarckie

« Reply #2041 on: March 14, 2018, 05:40:16 PM »
I never cared much for the Final Fantasy series. IV and Tactics were alright I guess...

agrajag

« Reply #2042 on: March 14, 2018, 05:41:53 PM »
VI is the only one I ever cared about

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #2043 on: March 14, 2018, 05:42:01 PM »
I KNOW that I am both male and female. I do not hate my body  but I have frequent daily experiences of gender dysphoria.

...but the "bi" would imply simultaneously. What you are describing is not simultaneous.

No there are many bigender people  where is not simultaneous.  Or people where it is simultaneous but not all of the time and sometimes it’s one or the other.  For me it is simultaneous most of the time.  And even when it is simultaneous that doesn’t mean I don’t get dysphoria from half of my identity being out of body.  It’s just not as severe dysphoria as it would be if I was completely trans.

Wtf does it mean when it's simultaneous?  :lol Do you feel like pounding a few beers with the boys at the monster truck show but at the same time you feel like mentruating?

I don’t know what to tell you, sorry. I just spend most of the day feeling both male and female at the same time, and sometimes one more than the other.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #2044 on: March 14, 2018, 05:42:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5572631/
He was accepting of a kiss to the cheek, not of a kiss to the lips.
He didn't change his mind afterwards on that aspect. Katy Perry's trickery is going against consent, it's problematic.

Dude is Jelly
sigh

Cream

« Reply #2045 on: March 14, 2018, 05:42:56 PM »
Guys, you can now win ONE FREE MONTH OF ERA CLEAR!!!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/reseteras-inaugural-giftbot-giveaway-free-stuff-all-week-long.29117/

That's awesome. I find the ads can really distract you away from the mod messages.

You can even stream shit on YouTube, how about a transgender counseling channel. I haven't seen those yet. $$$

You fucking moron.

Jfc. If your response to someone who engaging in a non-obnoxious way with you is that inflammatory, it kind of explains your woes in the labour market.

Oh Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. You’ve done nothing but dehumanize and dismiss me and make an ass of yourself today, but if I said “you must have trouble making friends or keeping a job with that attitude” 20 people in here would laugh at me for assuming anyone acts irl exactly the way they do in here.

the reason why people dislike you and your ilk is because you are egotistical fucks who think the world should stop to address any problems or grievances you have. lots of people have had a shitty life, were bullied, were fucked over, etc. for a multitude of reasons, yet the vast majority of those go on with their lives to the best of their abilities and don't harbor a chip on their shoulder like an edgelord.

wow someone dehumanized you on a message board? oh fucking no

Why do you think a mod told people to stop misgendering and calling people it?

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #2046 on: March 14, 2018, 05:44:39 PM »
who was it who said that as soon cream got a little power he'd show who he was? As soon as he feels like he has mod leverage, look how he acts. Lol.
每天生气

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #2047 on: March 14, 2018, 05:45:00 PM »
Random Era quote

I will vote with the fury of a thousand suns as I did before, but if I ever make it big enough to leave this shithole I will.
sigh

Cream

« Reply #2048 on: March 14, 2018, 05:47:51 PM »
who was it who said that as soon cream got a little power he'd show who he was? As soon as he feels like he has mod leverage, look how he acts. Lol.

Honestly, I didn’t even report anyone until AFTER a mod said don’t do it and they continued. And I’m still expecting it to not even lead to anything.

I legitimately had the thought “it’s more likely that the mod wants to get rid of me too. If he pretends to care, and then someone keeps doing it, and they don’t get disciplined, they might think that’s an easy way to get me to leave.”

shosta

« Reply #2049 on: March 14, 2018, 05:48:59 PM »
lol wtf is wrong with you
每天生气

Cream

« Reply #2050 on: March 14, 2018, 05:50:33 PM »
lol wtf is wrong with you

Idk I didn’t think it was that far fetched. Was just a thought.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #2051 on: March 14, 2018, 05:52:34 PM »
I've been reading bore for a long time, you people bitch about careposting and the thread turning into a toilet and so on but imo it has never been better. This is the peak of human civilization and if you don't agree what the FUCK are you talking about, you brain dead cretin? How the FUCK would you know ANYTHING about threads? You are a sociopathic, ignorant asshole. A complete waste of anyone’s time that REFUSES to consider anyone but yourself.

Coax

« Reply #2052 on: March 14, 2018, 05:53:06 PM »

Cream

« Reply #2053 on: March 14, 2018, 05:53:56 PM »
I've been reading bore for a long time, you people bitch about careposting and the thread turning into a toilet and so on but imo it has never been better. This is the peak of human civilization and if you don't agree what the FUCK are you talking about, you brain dead cretin? How the FUCK would you know ANYTHING about threads? You are a sociopathic, ignorant asshole. A complete waste of anyone’s time that REFUSES to consider anyone but yourself.

Yes that’s like when I said it to you. Good job.

agrajag

« Reply #2054 on: March 14, 2018, 05:54:15 PM »
I KNOW that I am both male and female. I do not hate my body  but I have frequent daily experiences of gender dysphoria.

...but the "bi" would imply simultaneously. What you are describing is not simultaneous.

No there are many bigender people  where is not simultaneous.  Or people where it is simultaneous but not all of the time and sometimes it’s one or the other.  For me it is simultaneous most of the time.  And even when it is simultaneous that doesn’t mean I don’t get dysphoria from half of my identity being out of body.  It’s just not as severe dysphoria as it would be if I was completely trans.

Wtf does it mean when it's simultaneous?  :lol Do you feel like pounding a few beers with the boys at the monster truck show but at the same time you feel like mentruating?

I don’t know what to tell you, sorry. I just spend most of the day feeling both male and female at the same time, and sometimes one more than the other.

Exactly, you do not have an intelligible answer to provide me with. How can you expect me to relate to your experience when you cannot even communicate it on any level?

agrajag

« Reply #2055 on: March 14, 2018, 05:55:31 PM »

Honestly, I didn’t even report anyone until AFTER a mod said don’t do it and they continued. And I’m still expecting it to not even lead to anything.

:lol

Optimus

« Reply #2056 on: March 14, 2018, 05:56:50 PM »

Yes that’s like when I said it to you. Good job.

I'm copy pasting and giggling like a little girl. I don't know or care if others find it funny, I'm having a blast here.

Cream

« Reply #2057 on: March 14, 2018, 05:57:37 PM »

Exactly, you do not have am intelligible answer to provide me with. How can you expect me to relate to your experience when you cannot even communicate it on any level?

I don’t expect you to relate. I’d just prefer if you didn’t just straight to “You’re a CRAZY IT”.

It’s very frustrating that I’m unable to articulate my experience in a way that you accept but I have met plenty of cis people that have asked, I’ll say “I’m both a guy and a girl.” And they’ll say “okay. What should I call you then?” And I’ll say “he or she is fine” and they say “ok cool” and then we keep being friends.

etiolate

« Reply #2058 on: March 14, 2018, 05:58:59 PM »
cream: I have doubts that you understand how statistics work and what they mean. Do you understand why people dismiss the gender wage gap arguments? Why people find the "women earn 77 cents on the dollar" talking points to be a joke?

Or do you realize why self reporting of discrimination isn't reliable? Or why your study you linked is combining a bunch of studies with varying methodology and aligning them up in a way to make its point makes the argument weak?

If you just want to answer one of the questions, I'm fine with that. I'm not intending to overload you since you are in defense mode. I just want to push you towards a path of breaking down stats at their core.

FunSlower

« Reply #2059 on: March 14, 2018, 06:01:05 PM »
I have a pal who is bigender and it took a lot of work for me to understand it, but it was worth doing because now I understand them so much better.

Cream

« Reply #2060 on: March 14, 2018, 06:01:49 PM »
cream: I have doubts that you understand how statistics work and what they mean. Do you understand why people dismiss the gender wage gap arguments? Why people find the "women earn 77 cents on the dollar" talking points to be a joke?

Or do you realize why self reporting of discrimination isn't reliable? Or why your study you linked is combining a bunch of studies with varying methodology and aligning them up in a way to make its point makes the argument weak?

If you just want to answer one of the questions, I'm fine with that. I'm not intending to overload you since you are in defense mode. I just want to push you towards a path of breaking down stats at their core.

Motherfucker I’ve seen people on here shit on you for the most brain dead opinions possible. You’re a laughing stock like me. Keep your blind rabid skepticism to yourself.

etiolate

« Reply #2061 on: March 14, 2018, 06:03:24 PM »
I'll take that as a no.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #2062 on: March 14, 2018, 06:03:40 PM »
I honetly think Cream is a moron for his stupid behavior but this gender stuff is taking things too far. Kinda fucked up that some of you are focusing on that.

Hot Slice

« Reply #2063 on: March 14, 2018, 06:03:51 PM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.
Who's this?

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #2064 on: March 14, 2018, 06:04:49 PM »
nba statistics are my fav type of statistics

agrajag

« Reply #2065 on: March 14, 2018, 06:05:38 PM »

Exactly, you do not have am intelligible answer to provide me with. How can you expect me to relate to your experience when you cannot even communicate it on any level?

I don’t expect you to relate. I’d just prefer if you didn’t just straight to “You’re a CRAZY IT”.

It’s very frustrating that I’m unable to articulate my experience in a way that you accept but I have met plenty of cis people that have asked, I’ll say “I’m both a guy and a girl.” And they’ll say “okay. What should I call you then?” And I’ll say “he or she is fine” and they say “ok cool” and then we keep being friends.

Umm, I've always called you a he or she, but ok.

BisMarckie

« Reply #2066 on: March 14, 2018, 06:05:44 PM »
Don't leper: Moblin

Leper: Everyone else including me of course

etiolate

« Reply #2067 on: March 14, 2018, 06:05:56 PM »
So let's get back to a topic y'all can discuss.

Sonic is growing boobs. Will this make him slower? Debate. And are the boobs really just knuckles fists protruding out after a hot vore session?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2068 on: March 14, 2018, 06:06:08 PM »
Way to ruin the one place I didn't have to deal with angry placard-waving nutjobs by engaging with the angriest placard-waving nutjob I know of.

agrajag

« Reply #2069 on: March 14, 2018, 06:08:43 PM »

Keep your blind rabid skepticism to yourself.

:confused

FStop7

« Reply #2070 on: March 14, 2018, 06:08:47 PM »

just looking for an excuse to post this

agrajag

« Reply #2071 on: March 14, 2018, 06:09:57 PM »
So let's get back to a topic y'all can discuss.

Sonic is growing boobs. Will this make him slower? Debate. And are the boobs really just knuckles fists protruding out after a hot vore session?

Acting like having female attributes make a person less athletic, what a problematic sociopath cretin!

shosta

« Reply #2072 on: March 14, 2018, 06:10:27 PM »
What even is gender
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #2073 on: March 14, 2018, 06:16:00 PM »
What even is gender

I've had enough of your rabid biases, you blind freethinker! Ignoring you forever.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2074 on: March 14, 2018, 06:17:35 PM »
this thread got creamed  :taylor

Optimus

« Reply #2075 on: March 14, 2018, 06:17:55 PM »
I love that etiolate is pretty much the only poster here who tried to debate Cream in a civilized manner and he was denied because of his "reputation". Remember people, it's not your arguments or behavior that truly matters, it's what side you've chosen.

Hot Slice

« Reply #2076 on: March 14, 2018, 06:18:39 PM »
As for me, I really don’t give much of a fuss over my gender. I get called he or she pretty much 50 50. I can only speak for myself of course, but it only sometimes bothers me. I kinda roll with it. I’m just me trying to get shit done like everyone else. Don’t be an asshole to people and don’t let people be assholes to you. At least that’s how I see it.

IRL, being queer isn’t a big deal to me because I don’t make it a big deal.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:26:47 PM by Hot Slice »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2077 on: March 14, 2018, 06:19:10 PM »
Have we freed Creepy Stalker yet?
que

shosta

« Reply #2078 on: March 14, 2018, 06:19:57 PM »
Huelen's honestly one of the best people I know. Just unrelentingly nice. Met very few people as nice as she is.
每天生气

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2079 on: March 14, 2018, 06:20:12 PM »
when huelen is more mature and level headed than you (cream)

:neogaf

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #2080 on: March 14, 2018, 06:21:17 PM »
Stufte had a long conversation with Cream and things were civil then. Things didn't deteriorate on their own.

We hit fecal smearing levels real fucking quick once the first rock was thrown. :doge

Nola

« Reply #2081 on: March 14, 2018, 06:22:56 PM »
I love that etiolate is pretty much the only poster here who tried to debate Cream in a civilized manner and he was denied because of his "reputation". Remember people, it's not your arguments or behavior that truly matters, it's what side you've chosen.

Inferring a person is a moron, asserting without supporting evidence that a well regarded study is erroneous, and self-proclaiming intellectual superiority is what constitutes civility?

No wonder both of you struggle with basic socialization.

Optimus

« Reply #2082 on: March 14, 2018, 06:27:17 PM »

Inferring a person is a moron, asserting without supporting evidence that a well regarded study is erroneous, and self-proclaiming intellectual superiority is what constitutes civility?

No wonder both of you struggle with basic socialization.

Well, Cream is a moron but etiolate never even implied that. How do you know I struggle with basic socialization, Freud?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #2083 on: March 14, 2018, 06:27:31 PM »
What even is gender
A miserable pile of power relations.

:foucault-laughing

shosta

« Reply #2084 on: March 14, 2018, 06:29:56 PM »
lol Atra that's the best shit post you've ever made
每天生气

Cream

« Reply #2085 on: March 14, 2018, 06:31:50 PM »

Not reputation. Etiolate already tried to argue with me that “white privilege doesn’t exist” so I really don’t plan on taking stock in him trying to tell me I’m the one who needs perspective and to learn to read stats right.

I was able to have a civil conversation with Stufte just fine yesterday.

etiolate

« Reply #2086 on: March 14, 2018, 06:33:18 PM »
I never said white privilege doesn't exist. I said its a weak privilege in comparison to all the other traits a person is born into and the focus on white and male privilege in public discourse betrays a bigotry behind the speakers.

Cream

« Reply #2087 on: March 14, 2018, 06:34:21 PM »
I never said white privilege doesn't exist. I said its a weak privilege in comparison to all the other traits a person is born into and the focus on white and male privilege in public discourse betrays a bigotry behind the speakers.

And you’re incredibly wrong about whiteness being a weak privilege.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #2088 on: March 14, 2018, 06:38:03 PM »
As for me, I really don’t give much of a fuss over my gender. I get called he or she pretty much 50 50. I can only speak for myself of course, but it only sometimes bothers me. I kinda roll with it. I’m just me trying to get shit done like everyone else. Don’t be an asshole to people and don’t let people be assholes to you. At least that’s how I see it.

Cindi, you are fucking awesome. Never change. <3
woke

Cream

« Reply #2089 on: March 14, 2018, 06:39:11 PM »

Didn’t you vote for trump?

Hot Slice

« Reply #2090 on: March 14, 2018, 06:40:09 PM »

No. Why would you assume such a thing? Furthermore, what does that have to do with anything I posted about?

shosta

« Reply #2091 on: March 14, 2018, 06:40:29 PM »
User was banned for slander.
每天生气

Kurt Russell

« Reply #2092 on: March 14, 2018, 06:41:25 PM »

...at this point, it's like you're just digging for things to get outraged about.
woke

Optimus

« Reply #2093 on: March 14, 2018, 06:42:21 PM »

Not reputation. Etiolate already tried to argue with me that “white privilege doesn’t exist” so I really don’t plan on taking stock in him trying to tell me I’m the one who needs perspective and to learn to read stats right.

I was able to have a civil conversation with Stufte just fine yesterday.

OK, we need to start keeping count. What is this, the 10th time Cream misunderstood someone's argument the last couple of days?

Cream

« Reply #2094 on: March 14, 2018, 06:43:53 PM »
Idk  just heard from a lot of people that you supported Trump.

If that was true then you saying all this stuff about letting people live would be bullshit but you say that it’s not true so forget it.  It’s just what I heard from a bunch of people

Kurt Russell

« Reply #2095 on: March 14, 2018, 06:44:37 PM »
OK, we need to start keeping count. What is this, the 10th time Cream misunderstood someone's argument the last couple of days?

He's doing it on purpose and you're taking the bait.
woke

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2096 on: March 14, 2018, 06:45:08 PM »

Are you trying to say a black man has more privilege than a white, poor, wheelchair-bound man of lower-than-average intelligence?

Tell that to all the black men that can't get facial recognition to work on their new $900 phone with 100% accuracy.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2097 on: March 14, 2018, 06:45:30 PM »

you're expecting reading comprehension from an ERA star poster?

lol you sweet summer child

Cream

« Reply #2098 on: March 14, 2018, 06:48:00 PM »
Why are you all like this

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2099 on: March 14, 2018, 06:49:11 PM »
 :stop