Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ~ B O R E V A L U E S ~  (Read 197296 times)

agrajag

Re: Other Forums |OT| ~ B O R E V A L U E S ~
« Reply #780 on: March 06, 2019, 10:20:49 AM »
I also forsee huge sales for Darksiders: Warmastered Edition on Nintendo Switch in April.

benji, you know I love you but do not speak ill of Darksiders when I am around.

BisMarckie

« Reply #781 on: March 06, 2019, 10:22:11 AM »
Darksiders I: :gladbron
Darksiders II: :larry
Darksiders III:  :goldberg

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #782 on: March 06, 2019, 10:22:23 AM »
the joke got better when i stopped trying to actually list the games they're putting out this month and next :lol

in that Chad Bowser CEO article I looked up, they have 55 games scheduled for release this year including all the remasters/rereleases

Propagandhim

« Reply #783 on: March 06, 2019, 10:27:35 AM »
it's not BCT or PoliERA or TransERA that run Bartertown, they're all just a symptom

There is no TransEra anymore.

no wonder all the black transpersons are fleeing Era in droves to the Bire via Pogi's underground railroad.

:drudge AUTISMO ALERT  :drudge

When I was a kid in school learning about slavery in 4th grade, the teacher assigned to us a creative project based on civil war/slavery stuff.  We were told we had free rein to make whatever we wanted, and everyone would vote on a winner who would get a $100 Pizza Hut gift card.  This was early 90s Pizza Hut, mind you - not the relic to déclassé trash that it has become now.  We wanted that pizza, homeboy.   So naturally, kids showed up with box dioramas depicting red and blue coats fighting, paper mache, movies, people came dressed up with their fucking families and acted out scenes etc.  One kid made a Frederick Douglass comic book a la those political graphic novels like Maus.  He won the thing. 

Now, what did your boi do? 

Giant ad-hoc poster board presentation of a hypothetical SNES game:   Harriet Tubman's Super Underground Railroad.   I had a giant game design template with cutout drawings pasted onto colored paper depicting game mechanics.  "You see in this picture, you're running around collecting slaves and bringing them back to the underground railroad."   "If these bad guys take the slaves back its game over."  I gave the bad guys whips.  It had two players - someone could control Harriet's friend to get more slaves.   I had a giant SNES controller with a button layout explaining how to control Harriet.

Entire class stared, pale-faced, in a rictus of confusion at what they were looking at.  It reminded me of when my dad would take a glimpse at a Ren and Stimpy cartoon and I thought there's no way his eyes can decipher what he's seeing the way mine could.  Like it was just a sensory assault of flashing images and sounds that he couldn't see.  Harriet Tubman's Super Underground Railroad had a diversity of levels, powerups, multiplayer, etc.  I drew it all out.  At the end of the presentation, I must have felt like what those people on that show, Bait Car feel like after the vehicle is remotely disabled by the police.

agrajag

« Reply #784 on: March 06, 2019, 10:31:46 AM »
Darksiders I: :gladbron
Darksiders II: :larry
Darksiders III:  :goldberg

I've only played the first one bc I had an xbox 360 but only wii u and switch after that

:stahp

benjipwns

« Reply #785 on: March 06, 2019, 10:45:26 AM »
I've only played the first one bc I had an xbox 360 but only wii u and switch after that

sounds like you'd prefer ResetERA.com's gaming talk

agrajag

« Reply #786 on: March 06, 2019, 10:48:03 AM »

sounds like you'd prefer ResetERA.com's gaming talk

fact check: I barely even touched my wii u

:bolo

benjipwns

« Reply #787 on: March 06, 2019, 10:50:06 AM »
that's perfect, as i discovered their Nintendo thread isn't actually about things that exist either

Propagandhim

« Reply #789 on: March 06, 2019, 10:55:04 AM »

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #790 on: March 06, 2019, 10:55:33 AM »
Waking up to 10 more pages and Cream PMing me whining about Bork. What the fuck, the bire.

benjipwns

« Reply #791 on: March 06, 2019, 10:56:29 AM »
   This biographical article about someone involved with the Internet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
no i can't it's protected until August 29, 2019 lol

benjipwns

« Reply #792 on: March 06, 2019, 10:58:39 AM »
Waking up to 10 more pages and Cream PMing me whining about Bork. What the fuck, the bire.
borks been implicated in the moderator sex scandal and cream was trying to get us the leaks

and "developer" Jade Raymond's been laundering cash for the whole thing through EA's secret white supremacist HQ in Montreal

also HUGE MYSTERY GAMES ARE COMING TO SWITCH IN 2019

marrec

« Reply #793 on: March 06, 2019, 10:59:17 AM »
 :hmph

why didn't Cream PM me to whine about Bork

benjipwns

« Reply #794 on: March 06, 2019, 11:01:11 AM »
cream doesn't deal with obvious trolls

oh, or violent transphobes, almost totally forgot that part, Mandark

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #795 on: March 06, 2019, 11:01:38 AM »
:hmph

why didn't Cream PM me to whine about Bork

known troll

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #796 on: March 06, 2019, 11:02:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-anyone-else-sick-of-the-my-powers-are-such-a-burden-trope.103721/post-18576285

Enzoms super powers only kick in when a stranger says his magic word.

Sadly, to date nobody has ever done so.

marrec

« Reply #797 on: March 06, 2019, 11:03:49 AM »
my powers of trolling are such a burden

« Reply #798 on: March 06, 2019, 11:05:23 AM »
Lol stufte you really are just an insidious snake

Also sorry Marrec, I was looking for someone I knew didn’t like me but still might be sensible  :doge
She

benjipwns

« Reply #799 on: March 06, 2019, 11:08:27 AM »
well that was a good move because troll captain marrec is definitely not sensible, especially when you hear about all his post-ban trolling plans

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #800 on: March 06, 2019, 11:10:03 AM »
Aquaman gets a 55 metacritic and 65 rotten tomatoes "Great comic book movie, amazing, incredible"

Captain Marvel gets a 68 metacritic and 88 rt score "this is very worrying and sounds like a bland unappealing movie"
If you feel up to it, cross reference the names in this thread and the Venom thread. The results may shock you.
Then cross reference that with those that REALLY dislike TLJ.

Please fucking do waste your time doing this you petty dipshits.

« Reply #801 on: March 06, 2019, 11:12:05 AM »
Aquaman gets a 55 metacritic and 65 rotten tomatoes "Great comic book movie, amazing, incredible"

Captain Marvel gets a 68 metacritic and 88 rt score "this is very worrying and sounds like a bland unappealing movie"
If you feel up to it, cross reference the names in this thread and the Venom thread. The results may shock you.

Fuckin hell.

They should be like me and only cross reference things that matter a lot. Like the members that hurt my feelings.
She

marrec

« Reply #802 on: March 06, 2019, 11:13:27 AM »

THEN cross reference in a pivot table with average posts per day versus average number of letters contained in each post

benjipwns

« Reply #803 on: March 06, 2019, 11:14:45 AM »

now hold up, this sounds like CONSPIRACY THEORISING to me
User banned (3 days): conspiracy theorising

ouch.

basically, Carol is a boring character. Not larger than life like her other Avengers...

Movie is basically been there, done that Marvel movie which we have seen 20+ times in the last 10 years...

disappointed that this isn't really anything special, by the sound of it.

and lol @RT being at 91% but the reviews sound more like it's a 60% - above average was just okay nothing special film. I'd argue it's even closer to 50%.

I do know that RT editors are the ones who take a review and relegate a fresh rating on it or not, but wow is RT in Marvel's pockets?
Quote from: Ichthyosaurus
User Banned (3 Days): Conspiracy theories across multiple posts
:thinking

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #804 on: March 06, 2019, 11:15:15 AM »
I don't hate you cream. I don't even know you.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #805 on: March 06, 2019, 11:15:20 AM »
it's not BCT or PoliERA or TransERA that run Bartertown, they're all just a symptom

There is no TransEra anymore.

no wonder all the black transpersons are fleeing Era in droves to the Bire via Pogi's underground railroad.

:drudge AUTISMO ALERT  :drudge

When I was a kid in school learning about slavery in 4th grade, the teacher assigned to us a creative project based on civil war/slavery stuff.  We were told we had free rein to make whatever we wanted, and everyone would vote on a winner who would get a $100 Pizza Hut gift card.  This was early 90s Pizza Hut, mind you - not the relic to déclassé trash that it has become now.  We wanted that pizza, homeboy.   So naturally, kids showed up with box dioramas depicting red and blue coats fighting, paper mache, movies, people came dressed up with their fucking families and acted out scenes etc.  One kid made a Frederick Douglass comic book a la those political graphic novels like Maus.  He won the thing. 

Now, what did your boi do? 

Giant ad-hoc poster board presentation of a hypothetical SNES game:   Harriet Tubman's Super Underground Railroad.   I had a giant game design template with cutout drawings pasted onto colored paper depicting game mechanics.  "You see in this picture, you're running around collecting slaves and bringing them back to the underground railroad."   "If these bad guys take the slaves back its game over."  I gave the bad guys whips.  It had two players - someone could control Harriet's friend to get more slaves.   I had a giant SNES controller with a button layout explaining how to control Harriet.

Entire class stared, pale-faced, in a rictus of confusion at what they were looking at.  It reminded me of when my dad would take a glimpse at a Ren and Stimpy cartoon and I thought there's no way his eyes can decipher what he's seeing the way mine could.  Like it was just a sensory assault of flashing images and sounds that he couldn't see.  Harriet Tubman's Super Underground Railroad had a diversity of levels, powerups, multiplayer, etc.  I drew it all out.  At the end of the presentation, I must have felt like what those people on that show, Bait Car feel like after the vehicle is remotely disabled by the police.

Then in 2019, Stufte steals the idea and makes it, does a AMA on 16chan, then releases it for free so we can't even boycott it.  :tocry
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #806 on: March 06, 2019, 11:19:07 AM »

said the bireposter

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #807 on: March 06, 2019, 11:19:51 AM »
They should be like me and only cross reference things that matter a lot. Like the members that hurt my feelings.

Clockwork5

« Reply #808 on: March 06, 2019, 11:21:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/punches-thrown-and-mass-brawls-at-the-annual-atherstone-ball-game-english-town-shrove-tuesday-tradition.103676/

Not only is the act of watching Brits beat the shit out of each other just absolutely splendid, but so are the ensuing “white ppl are trash” comments and the resulting white fragility. Despite the A+ content in the OP they can’t just sit back and appreciate the art.

benjipwns

« Reply #809 on: March 06, 2019, 11:21:23 AM »
said the bireposter
fuckin got em

these losers man lol

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #810 on: March 06, 2019, 11:21:59 AM »

agrajag

« Reply #811 on: March 06, 2019, 11:22:41 AM »
Anyone even vaguely implies the mods are subpar they get banned for "attacking the staff" for at least a week, and often perm'd.

But DigitalOp writes an entire multi-paragraph post directly attacking staff members and calling them incompetent, even tagging admins individually and calling them out, all while back-seat modding. Gets away without even a warning.

Yeah, Cream. No protection.  :comeon

I didn’t say there was no protection! But you can’t blame DigitalOp for that, can you?

How come I wasn’t protected? You can’t honestly believe I’m more egregious than anyone else

I legit just think the mods are really dumb and inconsistent

because you're fucking obnoxious?

Go to hell, Jansen, fucking loser.

You can stop defending me.

And I’m not a “Xir” you idiot. Where would you even get that from? How the fuck did the people who hate me know that and you didn’t?

:lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd :lawd

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #812 on: March 06, 2019, 11:24:46 AM »
I went to sleep, woke up, bire membership doubled, and this thread turned to (more) shit.
Oi Oi

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #813 on: March 06, 2019, 11:25:05 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #814 on: March 06, 2019, 11:25:15 AM »
why do they care about the critics? won't the masses rise in revolution against Trump and turn Disney's Marvel's Captain Disney Marvel into a guaranteed record shattering blockbuster?

and if it doesn't they can just OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION that it is so, no?

agrajag

« Reply #815 on: March 06, 2019, 11:26:29 AM »
I'm trying to catch up on this thread but it keeps growing faster than I can read it, mods help!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
if only I could read as quick as kirblar
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #816 on: March 06, 2019, 11:27:07 AM »
i'll shut the fuck up

« Reply #817 on: March 06, 2019, 11:27:35 AM »
why do they care about the critics? won't the masses rise in revolution against Trump and turn Disney's Marvel's Captain Disney Marvel into a guaranteed record shattering blockbuster?

and if it doesn't they can just OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION that it is so, no?

Literally it is gonna make a ton of money and people will love it so uuuuugh just laugh at the whiny white boys
She

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #818 on: March 06, 2019, 11:27:46 AM »
If you discount one drama queen’s posts, it’s only a few pages long.
Oi Oi

benjipwns

« Reply #819 on: March 06, 2019, 11:28:23 AM »
If you discount one drama queen’s posts, it’s only a few pages long.
wow i thought we were friends

everyone showing their true colors lately

« Reply #820 on: March 06, 2019, 11:29:01 AM »
Awww you called me a queen :-[

She

agrajag

« Reply #821 on: March 06, 2019, 11:29:27 AM »
i'll bee your friend banji

PsychoBee

« Reply #822 on: March 06, 2019, 11:29:36 AM »
man fuck y'all I think the bore is cool as shit, and I think a number of users here are cool too

if that number is more than 1 remains to be seen
dumb

benjipwns

« Reply #823 on: March 06, 2019, 11:30:15 AM »
 :heart forum friends :heart

« Reply #824 on: March 06, 2019, 11:30:31 AM »
man fuck y'all I think the bore is cool as shit, and I think a number of users here are cool too

Cindi is cool.

You’re super cool Psycho ❤️
She

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #825 on: March 06, 2019, 11:31:25 AM »
Literally it is gonna make a ton of money and people will love it so uuuuugh just laugh at the whiny white boys

Yeah, its going to make a ton of money, and it is immune to serious criticism because its a fucking popcorn flick based on picture books for children, so why are people trying to turn it into a fucking social movement and pre-emptively play damage control on the offchance the MCU formula has hit saturation point by insinuating that - for the many fucking reasons someone may not want to see it or may see it and not enjoy it - all criticism is by people who (((didn't like Ghostbusters 2016)))

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #826 on: March 06, 2019, 11:31:36 AM »

agrajag

« Reply #827 on: March 06, 2019, 11:32:22 AM »

I never even knew PsychoBee was trans until a couple of days ago. See this is how you do trans, Creamy

User actioned: cis-transplaining

Propagandhim

« Reply #828 on: March 06, 2019, 11:33:45 AM »
Sometimes i fantasize about making a Bore version of Green Book with the trans posters on here.  Like, they can teach me how to love and I can teach them about life.   

« Reply #829 on: March 06, 2019, 11:34:22 AM »

Yeah, its going to make a ton of money, and it is immune to serious criticism because its a fucking popcorn flick based on picture books for children, so why are people trying to turn it into a fucking social movement and pre-emptively play damage control on the offchance the MCU formula has hit saturation point by insinuating that - for the many fucking reasons someone may not want to see it or may see it and not enjoy it - all criticism is by people who (((didn't like Ghostbusters 2016)))

I mean I talk about it with friends in discord and we did get a little value out of some dudes online having hilarious meltdowns over Brie spanking white men. Besides that yeah, we just talk about... you know, seeing the movie.
She

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #830 on: March 06, 2019, 11:36:35 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/punches-thrown-and-mass-brawls-at-the-annual-atherstone-ball-game-english-town-shrove-tuesday-tradition.103676/

Not only is the act of watching Brits beat the shit out of each other just absolutely splendid, but so are the ensuing “white ppl are trash” comments and the resulting white fragility. Despite the A+ content in the OP they can’t just sit back and appreciate the art.

I have to wonder if any of the "white ppl are trash" posters have ever been to any event with large crowds whatsoever.  Shit breaks down quick, whether it's a futbol game in Argentina, this writhing mass of morons in Britain, or Tuesday night at the strip club in Atlanta.  This shit isn't exclusive to one race.

Brie spanking white men.

:jeanluc

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #831 on: March 06, 2019, 11:37:22 AM »

You got PM spam too? :lol
ど助平

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #832 on: March 06, 2019, 11:37:34 AM »

I mean I talk about it with friends in discord and we did get a little value out of some dudes online having hilarious meltdowns over Brie spanking white men. Besides that yeah, we just talk about... you know, seeing the movie.

so you would in fact agree that someone who wants to go trawling through multiple threads about totally unrelated films to compile a dossier on names who didn't like films, and to then cross reference those dislikes to infer something as to that posters character as a human being, is pretty fucking petty.

« Reply #833 on: March 06, 2019, 11:38:55 AM »

so you would in fact agree that someone who wants to go trawling through multiple threads about totally unrelated films to compile a dossier on names who didn't like films, and to then cross reference those dislikes to infer something as to that posters character as a human being, is pretty fucking petty.

Absolutely.

You got PM spam too? :lol

At least you responded, Master.  :-*
She

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #834 on: March 06, 2019, 11:46:13 AM »
that's perfect, as i discovered their Nintendo thread isn't actually about things that exist either

:dead
ὕβρις

PsychoBee

« Reply #835 on: March 06, 2019, 11:49:05 AM »
Cindi is cool.

You’re super cool Psycho ❤️
I was tempted to make a weak joke like "you just want me to raise that number to 2" but you seem genuinely nice, so thanks, u too TBH

now I fully expect to have been getting trolled

I never even knew PsychoBee was trans until a couple of days ago. See this is how you do trans, Creamy

I didnt even know you knew i existed :uguu
dumb

agrajag

« Reply #836 on: March 06, 2019, 11:49:31 AM »
Like I really just don’t get it. This is still Ree relevant so hopefully I’m okay to say.

The bore: hahaha excel is a dumb stupid bitch cunt with no friends, no job, and she deserves all the hate she gets!

“Sensible” bore: Hahahah yeah fuck her!

The bore: and it’s really a gross fat MAN!

“sensible” bore: hey man not cool  ::)

Like what?

User actioned for doxxing Excel as a gross fat man

Seriously. Most people hern't even know she was gross and fat. Good job.

I didnt even know you knew i existed :uguu

I've given you likes. Likes!

marrec

« Reply #837 on: March 06, 2019, 11:50:21 AM »
how tf is this thread more caring, genuine, and nurturing among participants than the entirety of ResetERA put together?

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #838 on: March 06, 2019, 11:52:24 AM »
Because half the posters are on estrogen.
Oi Oi

nudemacusers

« Reply #839 on: March 06, 2019, 11:53:05 AM »
borks been implicated in the moderator sex scandal and cream was trying to get us the leaks

How can you be implicated in a sex scandal when you’re a virgin :thinking
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽