Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 580057 times)

sphagnum

Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #960 on: March 12, 2018, 11:33:34 PM »
which one of you guys made this for cream?

https://www.amazon.com/s?field-keywords=king+fury+hoodies

:exxy

Saw a dude in a convenience store wear that black and white one once. Had a good chuckle.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #961 on: March 12, 2018, 11:33:46 PM »
Stop misgendering xir damnit

I mean we're talking about someone who lied about the motivations of those they spoke to, whose username is a synonym for semen, whose profile picture was once lolita hentai, and whose current picture is somehow even more degrading. At the end of the day, how much respect is really due.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #962 on: March 12, 2018, 11:35:32 PM »
This actually gets me thinking. Maybe ResetEra could use one of those plagiarism detectors to see when someone is copypastaing off KiA.
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #963 on: March 12, 2018, 11:38:10 PM »
Stop misgendering xir damnit

I mean we're talking about someone who lied about the motivations of those they spoke to, whose username is a synonym for semen, whose profile picture was once lolita hentai, and whose current picture is somehow even more degrading. At the end of the day, how much respect is really due.

I just like making up random gender neutral pronouns

shosta

« Reply #964 on: March 12, 2018, 11:40:32 PM »
They're not gender neutral, they're bigender. I'm banning you for denying both his masculinity AND her femininity. Way to be a stealth double bigot.
每天生气

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #965 on: March 12, 2018, 11:44:31 PM »
They're not gender neutral, they're bigender. I'm banning you for denying both his masculinity AND her femininity. Way to be a stealth double bigot.

it’s funny that one of the people who hates me the most is the one with a semblance of a clue. She/her or him/he is fine. You don’t have to use both every time. It’s still technically correct to say only one, but if you want to use both I certainly won’t protest.

Edit:  also I wasn’t talking about any of you calm down. Paranoid and sensitive much? 😜

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #966 on: March 12, 2018, 11:46:52 PM »

it’s funny that one of the people who hates me the most is the one with a semblance of a clue. She/her or him/he is fine. You don’t have to use both every time. It’s still technically correct to say only one, but if you want to use both I certainly won’t protest.

Cream!!!

Did a white friend really ask you if she could wear braids?  Like, for reals realz?
sigh

shosta

« Reply #967 on: March 12, 2018, 11:46:59 PM »
I don't hate you, Cream. I love you. And maybe some day you'll come to love me.
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #968 on: March 12, 2018, 11:48:24 PM »
SUCK MY HOG

Cream

« Reply #969 on: March 12, 2018, 11:48:53 PM »

Cream!!!

Did a white friend really ask you if she could wear braids?  Like, for reals realz?

Yes for realz. I swear on my Era account. I even have texts from when I told her that I told the story and she thanked me for recognizing her honest desire to learn.

For what it’s worth, she already had the braids and got shit on for them when she asked me. Don’t remember if I said that part.

etiolate

« Reply #970 on: March 12, 2018, 11:49:06 PM »
cream is also biforumed

Jansen

« Reply #971 on: March 12, 2018, 11:49:52 PM »

Saw a dude in a convenience store wear that black and white one once. Had a good chuckle.

XXXXX-Large?

clothedmacuser

« Reply #972 on: March 12, 2018, 11:50:26 PM »

Cream!!!

Yes for realz. I swear on my Era account. I even have texts from when I told her that I told the story and she thanked me for recognizing her honest desire to learn.

Ok, just checking.
sigh

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #973 on: March 12, 2018, 11:50:56 PM »
I prefer using double-gendered

Jansen

sphagnum

« Reply #975 on: March 13, 2018, 12:00:11 AM »

XXXXX-Large?

Probably a medium, he looked like a high school student or maybe a short college student.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy

BisMarckie

« Reply #977 on: March 13, 2018, 12:02:50 AM »

Probably a medium, he looked like a high school student or maybe a short college student.

Shostakovich has got some explaining to do....  :doge

Cream

« Reply #978 on: March 13, 2018, 12:04:28 AM »

FUME5

shosta

« Reply #980 on: March 13, 2018, 12:05:03 AM »
Shostakovich has got some explaining to do....  :doge
每天生气

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #981 on: March 13, 2018, 12:08:50 AM »

For what it’s worth, she already had the braids and got shit on for them when she asked me. Don’t remember if I said that part.

It sounds like she is whipped. Like she'll do anything you say because you're black and she's white. No judgements, just letting you know incase you want to use it.

"Can you help me move this weekend? It won't be as physical arduous as when my people were forced to do manual labour for generations."

"I need you to drive me to the airport. Remember when your people killed MLK?"

Cream

« Reply #982 on: March 13, 2018, 12:12:17 AM »

It sounds like she is whipped. Like she'll do anything you say because you're black and she's white. No judgements, just letting you know incase you want to use it.

"Can you help me move this weekend? It won't be as physical arduous as when my people were forced to do manual labour for generations."

Yeah lol she also went to the most recent afropunk in New York by herself so I’d believe it for sure. Have you ever considered the possibly that some people actually genuinely like supporting and respecting minorities in such overt ways? And that doing something that would be disrespectful to black people is something she doesn’t want to do because she actually cares?

We’ve had plenty of fights and disagreements like all friends dude.

BisMarckie

Cream

« Reply #985 on: March 13, 2018, 12:14:50 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Am I on a :jared watchlist now?

Don’t worry none of those characters are underage.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
i don’t know about that washing machine tho. Looks pretty new.
[close]

shosta

« Reply #986 on: March 13, 2018, 12:17:02 AM »
Old enough in France. Right Raist?
每天生气

Jansen

« Reply #987 on: March 13, 2018, 12:17:40 AM »
the washing machine is only a few years old in that pic so yeah maytag man cummin 4 u

FUME5

Cream

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #992 on: March 13, 2018, 12:27:14 AM »

Yeah lol she also went to the most recent afropunk in New York by herself so I’d believe it for sure. Have you ever considered the possibly that some people actually genuinely like supporting and respecting minorities in such overt ways? And that doing something that would be disrespectful to black people is something she doesn’t want to do because she actually cares?

Asking permission to keep a haircut is fear not respect.

FUME5

« Reply #993 on: March 13, 2018, 12:27:27 AM »
Whatever Jenkem.

shosta

« Reply #994 on: March 13, 2018, 12:28:38 AM »
That's Jansen, bitch, show him some respect
 :bolo
每天生气

Coitus

« Reply #995 on: March 13, 2018, 12:30:39 AM »
Tyler Malka found another opportunity to tell the small dedicated band of dickriders that remain on gaf how he’s a selfless hero brought low by his tragic flaw, an animal magnetism no woman can resist.

It never happened, not that it matters. I'm guilty of associating with the wrong people. She was obsessed with
me, and then later became obsessed with my gf. The accusation blindsided me during a very difficult personal time, years removed from any association with her, and I admittedly handled the PR aspects very poorly in the moment compared to the typical celebrity. I'm just some guy with a video game message board I care about, though, and during the height of the witch hunt I was trying to protect all the folks being attacked by association with me. Everyone with any association with me got targeted. It was a scary and disgusting time.

The press acted incredibly irresponsibly, and the community acted in ways I never thought I'd see. That part hurt the most. Didn't think I'd ever have it in me to post on here again, but I didn't want to see this place go down and folks were still relying on me, so I stepped back up.

Protecting all the folks, stepping back up for a community that needed him. What a guy.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/can-someone-explain-to-me-what-happened-with-the-whole-gaf-sexual-harassment-scandal.1461435/#post-253209800

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #996 on: March 13, 2018, 12:31:06 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/can-someone-explain-to-me-what-happened-with-the-whole-gaf-sexual-harassment-scandal.1461435/#post-253209809
There's plenty I absolutely do take responsibility for, and that includes gaf's slide into groupthink-enforcing authoritarian moderation that would've seen me banned dozens of times if I didn't have immunity. I should've taken stronger measures to course correct (though I did try), but one of the main things I've learned, I suppose, is that I'm trusting and terrible at recognizing when people are lying to my face. :/ A couple bad actors really undermined things here and I should've recognized that and addressed that sooner. Sorry.

tyler passin' the buck once again

"aw shucks guys, i guess i'm just too naive and trusting. if it weren't for some bad actors people would overlook me being a showercreep"

Jansen

« Reply #998 on: March 13, 2018, 12:32:57 AM »
Whatever Jenkem.

that voat forum is censored here and autocorrects to babygoats

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #999 on: March 13, 2018, 12:34:22 AM »
compared to the typical celebrity.

BisMarckie

« Reply #1000 on: March 13, 2018, 12:35:18 AM »
Tyler's ad-money gravy train:

shosta

« Reply #1001 on: March 13, 2018, 12:36:34 AM »
that looks fucking delicious
I know what I'm doing tonight.
https://v.redd.it/vxpxzkmzbbl01
每天生气

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1002 on: March 13, 2018, 12:38:21 AM »
It never happened, not that it matters.

Didn't Tyler ban someone for posting a story that he himself wrote about an event he tried to claim never happened? The trick to having people believe you is to never lie...

And yes... it matters

Coitus

« Reply #1003 on: March 13, 2018, 12:42:53 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/can-someone-explain-to-me-what-happened-with-the-whole-gaf-sexual-harassment-scandal.1461435/#post-253209809
There's plenty I absolutely do take responsibility for, and that includes gaf's slide into groupthink-enforcing authoritarian moderation that would've seen me banned dozens of times if I didn't have immunity. I should've taken stronger measures to course correct (though I did try), but one of the main things I've learned, I suppose, is that I'm trusting and terrible at recognizing when people are lying to my face. :/ A couple bad actors really undermined things here and I should've recognized that and addressed that sooner. Sorry.

tyler passin' the buck once again

"aw shucks guys, i guess i'm just too naive and trusting. if it weren't for some bad actors people would overlook me being a showercreep"

Those rogue mods. It’s not as if a man of Tyler Malka’s character would ever swoop in and play king of the castle every so often to ban and mock people who were insufficiently woke. When he could be bothered to tear himself away from rock climbing and training for UFC to pay a little attention to his only source of income, that is. And a guy like Tyler would never engage in fauxgressive virtue signaling by posting a ridiculous thread sucking his own dick for vaguely caring about the environment after Trump pulled out of the Paris Accords.  Heaven forfend.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1004 on: March 13, 2018, 12:43:49 AM »
I think I saw a picture once. I'm not sure what ethnicity Sai is but it's fucking sexy.

I mean i'm straight but every man has his limits

etiolate

« Reply #1005 on: March 13, 2018, 12:44:05 AM »

It's very pandering and patronizing, which are not signs of respect.

FUME5

« Reply #1006 on: March 13, 2018, 12:47:44 AM »
That's Jansen, bitch, show him some respect
 :bolo

Suck fillers hog.

Whatever Jenkem.

that voat forum is censored here and autocorrects to babygoats

https://voat.co/v/babygoats/2442755

I see

Cream

« Reply #1007 on: March 13, 2018, 12:52:47 AM »

She was not “asking for permission”. She was asking if what she was doing was disrespectful and what it could mean. Why is there a stigma? What’s the history? She wanted to learn! Shocker I know! Did you guys know there is a WHOLE museum of African American history and culture too? For weird people like that lol. She liked her haircut. But she also likes not being disrespectful to minorities. I told her she was fine, and what the whole fuss is about.

Get a grip.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #1008 on: March 13, 2018, 12:55:55 AM »

It’s funny, my friend also linked me this:
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB17YzsIpXXXXX0XFXXq6xXFXXX5/Ahegao-Pervert-Girls-Manga-Case-For-IPod5-IPhone-4s-5s-5C-6-6Plus-Samsung-S3-4.jpg_640x640.jpg

I’m a degenerate, but not so degenerate I’d ever have these in public lmao

Luckily, this is just degenerate enough for me. Does anyone still have a link to the full comic that last avatar came from? I’d like to peruse it again.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1009 on: March 13, 2018, 01:03:19 AM »
She was not “asking for permission”. She was asking if what she was doing was disrespectful and what it could mean. Why is there a stigma? What’s the history? She wanted to learn! Shocker I know! Did you guys know there is a WHOLE museum of African American history and culture too? For weird people like that lol. She liked her haircut. But she also likes not being disrespectful to minorities. I told her she was fine, and what the whole fuss is about.

Get a grip.
It's a fucking haircut you cretin.

Cream

« Reply #1010 on: March 13, 2018, 01:03:34 AM »
Don’t worry. I’ll teach you all the power of Sincerity and Love.

I’m like Flonne the Angel in a netherworld of demons.

Sorry been playing a lot of disgaea on switch

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1011 on: March 13, 2018, 01:05:19 AM »
Don’t worry. I’ll teach you all the power of Sincerity and Love.

I’m like Flonne the Angel in a netherworld of demons.

Sorry been playing a lot of disgaea on switch
:ohyeah

Cream

« Reply #1012 on: March 13, 2018, 01:07:56 AM »

Get a grip.
It's a fucking haircut you cretin.

I’m sorry your point? I said that she was fine and didn’t have to worry. I explained to her the factual social history and culture surrounding the stigmatization of black features, where black people were punished for expressing them then later those features were appreciated when done by whites. Minstrel shows, tan skin, Hell twerking lol, it’s a thing! Braids are no exception. She WANTED to know this because she was GENUINELY CURIOUS. Some people get heated. I don’t know if the people who judged her for the haircut were white or black. But I said she was fine, and I liked her hair. Done.

What’s the problem?

clothedmacuser

« Reply #1013 on: March 13, 2018, 01:10:16 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-you-feel-when-people-cant-tell-your-race-or-get-it-wrong-aka-racial-ambiguity.29113/

As a incredibly racially vague guy I never get these threads. 
Well I do.  Because most of the people say, I don't give a shit and just tell people my racial make-up.  It's the ones who put themselves on pedestals to say, "I get so offended. Why do other people even talk to co-workers about personal things?" that piss me off because you can't call them out. 

Sorry Spectrum kid, knowing your co-workers ethnic make-up is a path towards a thing called friendship. 
sigh

shosta

« Reply #1014 on: March 13, 2018, 01:12:12 AM »
Cream, would you like to become a member of the Butter Creamers? It's a... sports club... here on The Bore.
每天生气

Cream

« Reply #1015 on: March 13, 2018, 01:14:50 AM »
Cream, would you like to become a member of the Butter Creamers? It's a... sports club... here on The Bore.

I’m in

Sai

« Reply #1016 on: March 13, 2018, 01:15:47 AM »
I think I saw a picture once. I'm not sure what ethnicity Sai is but it's fucking sexy.

this is the account that moblin uses to post on the forums
ilysm

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1017 on: March 13, 2018, 01:17:17 AM »
I’m sorry your point? I said that she was fine and didn’t have to worry.

She was not “asking for permission”.

...I told her she was fine...

She was not “asking for permission”.

:cmonson

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1018 on: March 13, 2018, 01:23:13 AM »

this is the account that moblin uses to post on the forums

So you're not Sai from Neogaf/resetera? And someone named moblin is involved? And Marina Lambrini Diamandis?

I'm just a guy named Rendle who uses the username Transhuman. I keep shit real simple

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #1019 on: March 13, 2018, 01:23:54 AM »
1. Why is Cream posting on an alt right forum with pedophile associations?

2. In 3 months  when Tyler relates the story to the 4 people left, he will be the rape victim
:O