Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 580057 times)

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #3900 on: March 20, 2018, 06:49:05 PM »

Do you even read the links?

Yeah, and? Africans liked a movie that portrayed Africans. Where do you fit in there?

It may seem difficult for you to understand, but yes, African Americans are not the only black people that suffer under white supremacy.

Nola

« Reply #3901 on: March 20, 2018, 06:49:34 PM »
That's kind of hard to tell. I imagine the coastal cities and states would be their own thing if they establish trade. The inner lands without access to technology would be left behind.

I think a Wakanda-like ideal is still mostly fantasy. All peoples and lands have gone through war, invasion and confrontation with more organized/advanced groups of humans in history. Maybe the argument is that the difference in advancement was too large in regards to colonialism, but that's not exactly a take that gives me confidence in Africa.

We already know that places like the Egyptian empire and other smaller African civilizations in antiquity had established robust trade routes, eastern African areas had developed more advanced agricultural methods than anywhere else in the world we know of, and mathematics that seemingly predate their emergence outside of Africa. So I am not sure I grasp what left behind means? It seems to suggest that in order to advance they need access to superior civilizations of the time, but by all accounts, had certain conflict tipping points not happened, these places were largely on their way to co-developing many of the technologies and advancements that the victors of those conflicts developed. Or at the very least the evidence we have  establishes that their civilizations were perfectly capable of developing them.

From Egypt, to Carthage, to the Aksumite Empire, we know that larger generational nations could emerge on the continent, grow, and thrive. Problem is they all got destroyed or overtaken and subjugated. So we are just dancing around in the dark with hypotheticals trying to imagine thousands of years of alternative history and then laughably trying to determine if what would emerge would be comparable to what has developed in actual history.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3902 on: March 20, 2018, 06:49:47 PM »
It's great that the pug joke guy was found guilty on the same day they're letting a celebrity who drove over a 3 year old while drunk off free

Is this really a thing?

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3903 on: March 20, 2018, 06:50:31 PM »
Do any bands these days copy Type O Negative's style?

there's no point in trying to imitate Pete Steele Da Gawd.

I’ve seen his dick but not yours or etiolate’s.
serge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3904 on: March 20, 2018, 06:50:57 PM »
I member when Africans were hacking each other to death in places like Somalia so much Hollywood could make movies about it.

Seriously though, the idea that some 'magical' African nation would exist today is about as dumb as the believe that the great German Reich would've still be in one piece if it wasn't for those pesky Russians.
Civilizations and super powers come and go and there's not much you can do to reverse decisions or events that happened thousands of years ago.

I mean sure, go to Africa and build your Wakanda, no one is stopping you to buy a piece of land, hop on a plane and do just that.
However, it wasn't some future that was 'stolen'. It was completely made-up by the writers at Disney. 
🤴

etiolate

« Reply #3905 on: March 20, 2018, 06:51:51 PM »
The argument really is that Africa would have needed a competent dictator to rise up and unite tribes and create an improved state. It probably would be a bloody enterprise at first with those that did not want to go along and remain "wakanda" would have been subjugated or wiped out.

So, just like America? Yet I’m willing to bet you guys don’t pay the same amount of lip service criticizing people proud of and in love with America as you do shitting on a group of marginalized people drawing hope from an idealized nation of their own that doesn’t exist.

What dictator in America?

I was thinking of the Russian leaders that tried to bring Russia (who lagged behidn Europe) up to speed. There was a lot of splits and claims to a throne, along with groups that sought to tear down the throne. The leaders that made Russia a power pre-Communism were willing to imprison and snuff out resistance. That sort of legacy is a part of Russian mentality to this day.

It was a decimated Germany that Hitler rebuilt.

The dark truth in history is that gains and unification tend to come via bloody rises to power.

agrajag

« Reply #3906 on: March 20, 2018, 06:52:18 PM »
Cream, honey, don't waste your time. This thread and it's arguments are never worth it.

:gurl :snoop

etiolate

« Reply #3907 on: March 20, 2018, 06:52:58 PM »
Do any bands these days copy Type O Negative's style?

there's no point in trying to imitate Pete Steele Da Gawd.

I saw a YT comment call him the Barry White of metal.

It kinda fits.

Cream

« Reply #3908 on: March 20, 2018, 06:54:55 PM »
I member when Africans were hacking each other to death in places like Somalia so much Hollywood could make movies about it.

Seriously though, the idea that some 'magical' African nation would exist today is about as dumb as the believe that the great German Reich would've still be in one piece if it wasn't for those pesky Russians.
Civilizations and super powers come and go and there's not much you can do to reverse decisions or events that happened thousands of years ago.

I mean sure, go to Africa and build your Wakanda, no one is stopping you to buy a piece of land, hop on a plane and do just that.
However, it wasn't some future that was 'stolen'. It was completely made-up by the writers at Disney.

Is it really that difficult for you to understand the concept of a group of people subjected, oppressed and tossed aside for a very long time wishing they could have a culture and place to call their own free from all that?

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #3909 on: March 20, 2018, 06:56:30 PM »

Yeah, and? Africans liked a movie that portrayed Africans. Where do you fit in there?

It may seem difficult for you to understand, but yes, African Americans are not the only black people that suffer under white supremacy.

You don't seem to be able to grasp that American views on race and unbreakable solidarity between skin color is just that, American.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3910 on: March 20, 2018, 06:56:43 PM »

Could you answer my question first? Why are black people all over the world doing so poorly
You're really selling black people short with dumb statements like this.
🤴

Cream

« Reply #3911 on: March 20, 2018, 06:58:45 PM »

Could you answer my question first? Why are black people all over the world doing so poorly

Thanks for the concern trolling.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3912 on: March 20, 2018, 06:58:55 PM »
Is it really that difficult for you to understand the concept of a group of people subjected, oppressed and tossed aside for a very long time wishing they could have a culture and place to call their own free from all that?

Makes sense to me. I mean personally I wish Pandora was real so I could fuck a tall blue sexy alien.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3913 on: March 20, 2018, 07:00:08 PM »

You have a thriving culture. I'm not sure why you'd think otherwise.

Culture was never some place, culture is created by and for a group of people.

Like Asgard.
🤴

Nola

« Reply #3914 on: March 20, 2018, 07:00:10 PM »

You need to stop thinking like this it will never amount to anything. Racism is part of every single culture, of every single people. There's racism towards certain colors of black people within a group of black people, you know this.

Pretending that "africans" haven't built a wakanda because of white supremacy is ridiculous and in fact if this is actually acknowledged as true then you're kinda opening yourself up to eugenics aren't you? White people are that far superior to which they can keep down an entire group of people for centuries.

Whites can go to war with other whites and almost destroy the planet but an entire race of black people can't muster up a decent fight back?

is that what you really wanna say cream?  :flabbypd

Can't muster up a decent fight? One missed decision stood between Rome being subjugated or destroyed by North Africa located Carthage. Carthage had pummeled the shit out of them and made the fatal decision not to finish the job,  which had they done it, it likely completely changes the entire course of world history, possibly putting the nexus of civilization in North Africa and not Rome.

There is something to say for how the growth of trade and expansion fosters innovation by melding once isolated civilizations together and being able to benefit from shared knowledge, something humans still do to this day. Something an African nation that emerged east or south when most of the human species migrated north would potentially suffer from. But there is no evidence that Africa was incapable of continuing to foster advanced civilizations.

And there is nothing in acknowledging how world history played out that means you are claiming white superiority. I know you may like to infer it, but there is no evidence that melanin is a deciding factor in intelligence.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 07:05:39 PM by Nola »

Cream

« Reply #3915 on: March 20, 2018, 07:03:06 PM »

Like Asgard.

A culture built on the foundations of surviving under slavery, oppression, poverty and constant subjugation that continues to this day. I love all that black people have been able to create, but that still is what we have to live with.

I said a culture FREE from that, which we dont have.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #3916 on: March 20, 2018, 07:03:11 PM »

Like Asgard.

:neo

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #3917 on: March 20, 2018, 07:04:10 PM »
https://twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/976114316888993792

"BU-BU-BU-BU-BUT these SJWs you're so scared of don't exist and don't want to take away your free speech. This isn't our, I mean their goal, PC culture doesn't exist!"

Nola

« Reply #3918 on: March 20, 2018, 07:04:16 PM »

You're seemingly crawfishing like a bitch because you know the answer.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #3919 on: March 20, 2018, 07:04:31 PM »
Does Zimbabwe count or nah?

TVC15

« Reply #3920 on: March 20, 2018, 07:05:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadpool-2-outscores-original-in-test-screenings-98-out-of-100.30874/

Manabyte annihilated
The passive-aggressive pile-on & ppl calling him out as fake because he shared news that there was a bad screening for their beloved toy movie

Dude is even sharing the entire plot to the movie to maintain  his insider cred on the forum

Everyone involved in that situation :dead

If he’s involved in a conflict or drama, Manabyte is always in the wrong. It’s a shame the mods aren’t allowing the pile-on to continue because it’s always fun seeing him get run off a forum.
serge

Boredfrom

« Reply #3921 on: March 20, 2018, 07:07:20 PM »
You know guys, Cream is right. Who the fuck cares that Wakanda isn’t real or “unrealistic”?

Jesus, party poppers are also awful.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3922 on: March 20, 2018, 07:09:07 PM »

"BU-BU-BU-BU-BUT these SJWs you're so scared of don't exist and don't want to take away your free speech. This isn't our, I mean their goal, PC culture doesn't exist!"
What do you know about the relevant law which led to this, Optimus?

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #3923 on: March 20, 2018, 07:09:53 PM »
Get triggered at Springtime for Hitler.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5812905/

Not trolling, and I'm not saying those wouldn't be found to be not problematic enough, I just think it's a good idea to take inventory much like Germany did on Nazi stuff and what and how much of it we can tolerate and if it helps to accomplish the mission of ridding us of nazi sympathies and bullshit. I'm not condemning the works outright.
sigh

Optimus

« Reply #3924 on: March 20, 2018, 07:11:51 PM »

What do you know about the relevant law which led to this, Optimus?

I know it was made worse by tories in 2016. I don't remember who controlled the government in 2003 when it was written.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3925 on: March 20, 2018, 07:12:50 PM »
I know it was made worse by tories in 2016. I don't remember which the government was in 2003 when it was written.
So, not a whole lot then. OK.

Boredfrom

« Reply #3926 on: March 20, 2018, 07:13:36 PM »
That's kind of hard to tell. I imagine the coastal cities and states would be their own thing if they establish trade. The inner lands without access to technology would be left behind.

I think a Wakanda-like ideal is still mostly fantasy. All peoples and lands have gone through war, invasion and confrontation with more organized/advanced groups of humans in history. Maybe the argument is that the difference in advancement was too large in regards to colonialism, but that's not exactly a take that gives me confidence in Africa.

If your whole argument against us loving Wakanda as a symbol so much is “But realistically Africa (African people) could never prosper like that.” then that’s all the more reason to have the symbol.

Realistically no one has prospered like Wakanda especially as isolationists. It's a fantasy, and not at all representative of any reality for any peoples. Using Wakanda as a symbol for what Africa could have been is silly.

Wouldn’t be the first thing white people (ignorant white people specifically) find silly about blacks. Won’t be the last.

This the only thing I disagree is about the isolationism , and was portrayed like a bad thing in the film either way. That was the whole point of Killmonger.

Dennis

« Reply #3927 on: March 20, 2018, 07:14:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadpool-2-outscores-original-in-test-screenings-98-out-of-100.30874/

Manabyte annihilated
The passive-aggressive pile-on & ppl calling him out as fake because he shared news that there was a bad screening for their beloved toy movie

Dude is even sharing the entire plot to the movie to maintain  his insider cred on the forum

Everyone involved in that situation :dead

"toy movie"

:trigger

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3928 on: March 20, 2018, 07:16:10 PM »

Propagandhim

« Reply #3929 on: March 20, 2018, 07:16:48 PM »

Can you give me your best reason for why white supremacy can't seem to settle it's scope on these targets in the US:
Filipinos
Indians
Jews
Taiwanese
Lebanese
Iranians
Japanese
Chinese
Palestinian
Nigerian and Ghanian immigrants (the only black people with the white supremacist anti-body)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Optimus

« Reply #3930 on: March 20, 2018, 07:16:58 PM »
I know it was made worse by tories in 2016. I don't remember which the government was in 2003 when it was written.
So, not a whole lot then. OK.

What's your fucking goal here? Are you gonna defend this bullshit or are you pretending that this isn't the result of a politically correct culture that has finally reached critical mass and is now prosecuting even youtubers for a pretty fucking funny video?

Cream

« Reply #3931 on: March 20, 2018, 07:18:53 PM »

For this sentence to make sense, its author would have to believe that “African Americans are black people that suffer under white supremacy.”

Which is ludicrously stupid.

Considering the source... yeah.

Congrats you just said the stupidest thing I’ve ever read on the bore.

If you don’t think black people suffer under white supremacy you’re a fucking idiot. Possibly blind and brain dead too.

TVC15

serge

Cream

« Reply #3933 on: March 20, 2018, 07:19:34 PM »

Can you give me your best reason for why white supremacy can't seem to settle it's scope on these targets in the US:
Filipinos
Indians
Jews
Taiwanese
Lebanese
Iranians
Japanese
Chinese
Palestinian
Nigerian and Ghanian immigrants (the only black people with the white supremacist anti-body)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Having trouble parsing your question, sorry.

Propagandhim

« Reply #3934 on: March 20, 2018, 07:20:17 PM »

Filipinos
Indians
Jews
Taiwanese
Lebanese
Iranians
Japanese
Chinese
Palestinian

Why are all these groups posted doing better than the average white income if they are under the duress of white supremacy [in the US]?

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3935 on: March 20, 2018, 07:20:43 PM »
I honestly can't even tell who's trolling anymore, some of you sound legitimately borderline unhinged, I'm truly glade that the majority of you people are random nobodies on the internet and not actually people with any sort of clout or decision making abilities.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5813012/
sigh

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3936 on: March 20, 2018, 07:21:17 PM »

Like Asgard.

A culture built on the foundations of surviving under slavery, oppression, poverty and constant subjugation that continues to this day. I love all that black people have been able to create, but that still is what we have to live with.

But the same could be said of all cultures.

The idea of individual freedom, not to mention the end of feudalism took a long time. In fact some historians consider WW1 the turning point, others the French revolution (although the outcome was still more of the same).
See everyone not a king, landlord or duke was more or less oppressed in the not so distant past. You could say that the communists were in fact 'slaves' as well as the Europeans under Nazi rule. The US was kind of an anomaly for a long time.

The type of freedom and wealth we all enjoy in the 21st century is quite rare from an historic point of view. They talk about the 1% now, it used to be the 0,01% that held all the assets.
Can it be improved, sure. But it wouldn't hurt to acknowledge just how far we've come so far. People seem to have forgotten that up until about 60 or 70 years ago a human live in general was expendable.
🤴

etiolate

« Reply #3937 on: March 20, 2018, 07:22:46 PM »
My actual reason for mocking "wakanda forever" is just the silly amounts of fanboyism and the odd juxtaposed idea of white supremacy usa and black panther being wildy popular in white supremacy usa.

It all comes across as heavily manufactured, which is not unique to BP as a Marvel film.

But the idea of real Wakanda seems to have some remaking of the noble savage myth in it.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3938 on: March 20, 2018, 07:24:42 PM »
What's your fucking goal here? Are you gonna defend this bullshit or are you pretending that this isn't the result of a politically correct culture that has finally reached critical mass and is now prosecuting even youtubers for a pretty fucking funny video?
I know as much about the relevant laws and their history as you, which is why I find your confidence in interpreting where these results come from incredibly suspect. Make of that what you will.

Cream

« Reply #3939 on: March 20, 2018, 07:24:50 PM »

Filipinos
Indians
Jews
Taiwanese
Lebanese
Iranians
Japanese
Chinese
Palestinian

Why are all these groups posted doing better than the average white income if they are under the duress of white supremacy [in the US]?

Common deflection. What does “doing better” mean?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3940 on: March 20, 2018, 07:25:29 PM »
I'll admit, Cream

if my interactions with black people consisted of a bunch of people like you going off all the time growing up i to would be hesitant to hire the next black person that walked into the office.

Who the fuck would want to deal with this on a day to day? Just the thought of having to deal with a sudden possible oppression rant is enough to say fuck that shit. lol

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3941 on: March 20, 2018, 07:25:46 PM »

Filipinos
Indians
Jews
Taiwanese
Lebanese
Iranians
Japanese
Chinese
Palestinian

Why are all these groups posted doing better than the average white income if they are under the duress of white supremacy?

Because technically all of them are still actually way worse off than white people.  Who wants to make a little more money but have a +200% chance of dying at a routine traffic stop?  Who wants to be a little more economically secure but have all their political/cultural issues pushed to the side until a white person starts caring about it?
Uncle

Cream

« Reply #3942 on: March 20, 2018, 07:26:02 PM »

Like Asgard.

But the same could be said of all cultures.

The idea of individual freedom, not to mention the end of feudalism took a long time. In fact some historians consider WW1 the turning point, others the French revolution (although the outcome was still more of the same).
See everyone not a king, landlord or duke was more or less oppressed in the not so distant past. You could say that the communists were in fact 'slaves' as well as the Europeans under Nazi rule. The US was kind of an anomaly for a long time.

The type of freedom and wealth we all enjoy in the 21st century is quite rare from an historic point of view. They talk about the 1% now, it used to be the 0,01% that held all the assets.
Can it be improved, sure. But it wouldn't hurt to acknowledge just how far we've come so far. People seem to have forgotten that up until about 60 or 70 years ago a human live in general was expendable.

I can easily acknowledge that black people are doing better now than they were 300 years ago while also recognize that we’re still doing really shit and have not at all escaped the consequences of our subjugation.

Propagandhim

« Reply #3943 on: March 20, 2018, 07:26:17 PM »

Filipinos
Indians
Jews
Taiwanese
Lebanese
Iranians
Japanese
Chinese
Palestinian

Why do you think African people all over the world are doing so poorly, Assimilate?
The opposite of "doing poorly"

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #3944 on: March 20, 2018, 07:26:58 PM »
RIP ManaByte

Here comes another suicide escapade
fat

Cream

« Reply #3945 on: March 20, 2018, 07:27:50 PM »

Filipinos
Indians
Jews
Taiwanese
Lebanese
Iranians
Japanese
Chinese
Palestinian

Why do you think African people all over the world are doing so poorly, Assimilate?
The opposite of "doing poorly"

There’s a lot more to prosperity and freedom of opportunity in society than just “average household income”. Like, a lot more.

Cream

« Reply #3946 on: March 20, 2018, 07:29:22 PM »
I'll admit, Cream

if my interactions with black people consisted of a bunch of people like you going off all the time growing up i to would be hesitant to hire the next black person that walked into the office.

Who the fuck would want to deal with this on a day to day? Just the thought of having to deal with a sudden possible oppression rant is enough to say fuck that shit. lol

This is pathetic racism, even from you.

How cold and ignorant do you have to be for your mind to even jump to a place like that.

“ good thing I didn’t have to deal with black people complaining about being oppressed or I would probably be racist towards them!”

Boredfrom

« Reply #3947 on: March 20, 2018, 07:30:31 PM »
My actual reason for mocking "wakanda forever" is just the silly amounts of fanboyism and the odd juxtaposed idea of white supremacy usa and black panther being wildy popular in white supremacy usa.

It all comes across as heavily manufactured, which is not unique to BP as a Marvel film.

But the idea of real Wakanda seems to have some remaking of the noble savage myth in it.

I would agree with everything except that. That a lot people like the film is not exactly a vindication of “Racism is over”.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3948 on: March 20, 2018, 07:30:54 PM »
They earned their way into the US, thus skewing the sample towards driven and successful people?

Propagandhim

« Reply #3949 on: March 20, 2018, 07:30:58 PM »

There’s a lot more to prosperity and freedom of opportunity in society than just “average household income”. Like, a lot more.

Okay, then how does white supremacy affect how Africans are "doing so poorly around the world"  in a way that doesn't constitute average household income?   For example, in Africa?

etiolate

« Reply #3950 on: March 20, 2018, 07:32:43 PM »

I would agree with everything except that. That a lot people like the film is not exactly a vindication of “Racism is over”.

Racism is over is never the argument. The point is that BP can't succeed in an actually white supremacist country.

Cream

« Reply #3951 on: March 20, 2018, 07:33:45 PM »

Racism is over is never the argument. The point is that BP can't succeed in an actually white supremacist country.

Yeah.  White people would never ever enjoy black entertainment while oppressing them. Totally unheard of!

Jansen

« Reply #3952 on: March 20, 2018, 07:33:46 PM »
is cheebs an alt account of manabyte cuz dude rides his nuts hard on reeeee

Propagandhim

« Reply #3953 on: March 20, 2018, 07:33:55 PM »
They earned their way into the US, thus skewing the sample towards driven and successful people?

So, white supremacy's biggest weakness are driven people?

Boredfrom

« Reply #3954 on: March 20, 2018, 07:34:51 PM »

Okay, then how does white supremacy affect how Africans are "doing so poorly around the world"  in a way that doesn't constitute average household income?   For example, in Africa?

Because people will tend to live better in rich countries (many with a rich history of fucking and exploiting other countries) than in a country that is poor or corrupt thanks to the actions of rich countries.

Cream

« Reply #3955 on: March 20, 2018, 07:35:35 PM »

Broad question. I’d have to do some reading to gather my thoughts. If we were just talking about black people in America that would be way easier to answer obviously.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3956 on: March 20, 2018, 07:35:44 PM »

I think this is something we all believe (I would say 2-300 years) but are there historians who have cited evidence?  I'm not sure how to look this up.

sigh

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3957 on: March 20, 2018, 07:35:52 PM »
I think this is something we all believe (I would say 2-300 years) but are there historians who have cited evidence?  I'm not sure how to look this up.
Intuitively, I would say no. To rulers, perhaps, but not to their neighbours or maybe even the next settlement down the river. People would notice if a skilled craftsman were to fall ill a lot more than they would now. Today, you'd have to be a famous personality or the maker of highly specific porn on Patreon for your absence to be noticed, and even then it wouldn't be an acute problem.

North Korea and China are probably the two modern governments that are leading the list in terms of who is most ready to feed their people into a wood chipper.

No, it's BBC, actually.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 07:41:56 PM by Rufus »

Cream

« Reply #3958 on: March 20, 2018, 07:37:59 PM »
No, it's BBC, actually.

I’ll admit, I laughed.

Sucks for black people to so consistently be belittled to just physical attributes and stereotypes, but white fear of black dick will always be funny.

Averon

« Reply #3959 on: March 20, 2018, 07:38:18 PM »
I honestly can't even tell who's trolling anymore, some of you sound legitimately borderline unhinged, I'm truly glade that the majority of you people are random nobodies on the internet and not actually people with any sort of clout or decision making abilities.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5813012/

I knew ERA was bad, but I admit that that thread has taken me aback at how far gone many of them are. How dumb do you have to be to gleefully advocate for authoritarian polices with Trump as president and Jeff Sessions as AG. They truly do not think those policies that are longing for will ever be used against them.

I don't know if that's naivete or stupidity.