Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 899932 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #7560 on: December 28, 2019, 02:40:15 PM »
When I read law firm it just reminded me of these two characters
(Image removed from quote.)
:tocry

thetylerrob

« Reply #7561 on: December 28, 2019, 02:56:17 PM »
I mean who cares about the priest fuck, but that kind of experience will undoubtedly mess up that guy. Reminds me of the dude who escaped Jeffrey Dahmer and got him arrested, only to become homeless and kill a guy himself years later.
Dahmer targeted gay prostitutes breh. It’s not like he had a perfectly normal life before he escaped.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

paprikastaude

« Reply #7563 on: December 28, 2019, 05:50:57 PM »
Protected members are passé. Protected videogame reviewers were yesterday. As we enter 2020, welcome the protection of fictional Disney characters on resetti. :rejoice

https://twitter.com/ReeraTakes/status/1210761299371552773

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #7564 on: December 28, 2019, 06:24:07 PM »
What an absolut sarlacc pit

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #7565 on: December 28, 2019, 06:39:15 PM »
So, crediting Finale Fireworker for being the original curator of this video, Mist for finding it again when FiFi couldn't, B-Dubs for liking it on Twitter (???) and Poodlestrike for *checks notes* existing, I guess. But here's a relevant Tik Tok video that made us all laugh enough that I feel we ought to share:
https://twitter.com/JordanRasko/status/1181126357566144512

We get it mods, you're a bunch of circle-jerking humorless group thinkers living in a bubble, its not a fucking awards ceremony.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7566 on: December 28, 2019, 06:52:07 PM »
To be fair there's no reason to single out Tran specifically since the films were such a travesty overall.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #7567 on: December 28, 2019, 07:15:23 PM »
Even a moron could see how excusing vigilante killings would result in a number of bad outcomes for society at large.

Who will speak for serial pedo rapists

Die mad about it.
Why stop at extrajudicial summary executions of serial paedophiles?

Why not just execute those accused of murder or rape? Police and accusers never get those things wrong. Hell, nobody likes white collar criminals, let's line those fucks up against the wall without a trial too.

Because literally nobody is talking about that. We’re talking about one man, a piece of shit who abused anywhere from four to dozens of people over the past 59 years. He was reported to church and local authorities, they knew about it for years, they did nothing. He got what he deserved, albeit decades too late.
Allegedly abused.

There are plenty of reasons that civilised societies assume someone is innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

There's also plenty of reasons why civilised societies stopped executing prisoners a long time ago.

But anyway,  :no1curr
Spud

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #7568 on: December 28, 2019, 07:28:41 PM »
To be fair there's no reason to single out Tran specifically since the films were such a travesty overall.

Those bans are literally in a thread bawwwwing about why a character nobody particularly liked didn't get a bunch of screentime and plot dedication to make them a better character in the sequel and pwn the whoevers by proving that ackshually they were a great character all along, which is double plus stupid because it inherently acknowledges that no, they weren't a fucking great character that only racists could hate

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7569 on: December 28, 2019, 07:50:03 PM »
By saying "her character and story were so bad" they sorta imply that the other characters had good stories, which they didn't. The movie was just shit all around, no blame for anyone (except storywriters, directors, etc). But yes, bad thread, bad ban reasonings. Sorta funny how pushed diversity was in the trilogy, because appeasing liberals = money, and then they cut that miniscule gay kiss at the end, because appeasing homophobic countries = money. I guarantee a decade from now the only thing we will remember about this film is that a) it sucked and b) Disney doesn't care about gays.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #7570 on: December 28, 2019, 08:09:03 PM »
there need to be posts in that thread about how jannah got done dirty and needed more screen time so everyone there has to carefully weigh whether that's an opinion they can safely shout down or not
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7571 on: December 28, 2019, 08:26:29 PM »
In 2025 or so Disney corp is going to panic when they discover that a decade later there's no 'nostalgic value' in what they created between 2015 and 2020.
🤴

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #7572 on: December 28, 2019, 08:50:14 PM »
Any thoughts on an ad-hoc best/worst female character designs of the decade?
My favorite:
(Image removed from quote.)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot2-i-have-no-pants-and-i-must-scream-read-op.65064/post-27765784

:iface

Edit: My favourite character design for the top of the page

They always talk about design but it seems to just mean "more clothes=good , less=bad."  It's like discussing the architecture of a bridge but instead of taking into account style, artistry, cost, or technology you just focus on the weight of materials over instead of the form. 

It's like reviewing food based on it's environmental impact.  Sure, you can do that but you sound like an idiot to people who review food based on taste, preparation, and presentation.  These people who design "bad," aka scantily clad costumes, went to art school and learned the principles of making costumes and now some dweeb-o is judging them based on how much skin is shown

Bad costumes.

sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #7573 on: December 28, 2019, 09:21:21 PM »
By saying "her character and story were so bad" they sorta imply that the other characters had good stories, which they didn't. The movie was just shit all around, no blame for anyone (except storywriters, directors, etc). But yes, bad thread, bad ban reasonings. Sorta funny how pushed diversity was in the trilogy, because appeasing liberals = money, and then they cut that miniscule gay kiss at the end, because appeasing homophobic countries = money. I guarantee a decade from now the only thing we will remember about this film is that a) it sucked and b) Disney doesn't care about gays.

But what are you talking about, Last Jedi was a masterpiece even if most of RE admits that Rose subplot was bad.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #7574 on: December 28, 2019, 10:46:41 PM »
Guys, you are missing the Forrest for the trees here. The point is not, "oh well Rose sucked anyway", which is your opinion and has no base for the character approach on RoS.

The thing is that Kelly, suffered bullying so hard (with racist and misogynistic traces) that she had to abandon social media. The result of Disney and JJ was not to stand behind the actress and instead appease to trolls and all-righters to basically humiliate both the character and the actress to please them.

I don't care you think TLJ sucked or didn't make sense, is about a mega corporation again pleasing it's toxic fanbase.

:mindblown

this argument is SO FUCKING STUPID

If a character fucking sucks that has EVERYTHING to do with how that character gets used in follow up media.
Like, the best thing you can say is that the character was poorly written and kelly tran is actually a great actress who was miscast.
We're not gonna see fucking shia labeouf in the next Indy film, no matter how many fucking YT meltdowns he has. His character sucked and nobody wants to see more of them.

people bagging on her on twitter fucking sucks, but its not 'appeasing alt-right trolls' to not use a character who focus tests for shit and the audience actively dislikes.
blame rian fucking johnson for shitting her up in the first place and the fucking clickbait idpol bloggers trying to make fetch a thing by literally timing how many seconds of screentime she got with a shitty character.
I'm sure the millions of dollars shes making on the back end for like, a fucking afternoons work, are going to help soothe that pain.

tokenism is some fucking obnoxious shit, and it baffles me to see people literally arguing in favour of it without a shred of self awareness or irony "sure, that character was awful but at least they checked a diversity checkbox!"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 10:51:47 PM by GreatSageEqualOfHeaven »

Tasty

« Reply #7575 on: December 28, 2019, 10:50:55 PM »
Yeah, gonna echo what someone said earlier, if Ep 1 had released today the anti-JarJar deluge would almost certainly be spun by Disneycrats as entirely a fabrication of racists and not based in real audience reactions.

Tasty

« Reply #7576 on: December 28, 2019, 10:54:08 PM »
Guys, you are missing the Forrest for the trees here. The point is not, "oh well Rose sucked anyway", which is your opinion and has no base for the character approach on RoS.

The thing is that Kelly, suffered bullying so hard (with racist and misogynistic traces) that she had to abandon social media. The result of Disney and JJ was not to stand behind the actress and instead appease to trolls and all-righters to basically humiliate both the character and the actress to please them.

I don't care you think TLJ sucked or didn't make sense, is about a mega corporation again pleasing it's toxic fanbase.

:mindblown

this argument is SO FUCKING STUPID

If a character fucking sucks that has EVERYTHING to do with how that character gets used in follow up media.
Like, the best thing you can say is that the character was poorly written and kelly tran is actually a great actress who was miscast.
We're not gonna see fucking shia labeouf in the next Indy film, no matter how many fucking YT meltdowns he has. His character sucked and nobody wants to see more of them.

people bagging on her on twitter fucking sucks, but its not 'appeasing alt-right trolls' to not use a character who focus tests for shit and the audience actively dislikes.
blame rian fucking johnson for shitting her up in the first place and the fucking clickbait idpol bloggers trying to make fetch a thing by literally timing how many seconds of screentime she got with a shitty character.
I'm sure the millions of dollars shes making on the back end for like, a fucking afternoons work, are going to help soothe that pain.

tokenism is some fucking obnoxious shit, and it baffles me to see people literally arguing in favour of it without a shred of self awareness or irony "sure, that character was awful but at least they checked a diversity checkbox!"

LOL this post links an outrage tweet that's immediately shot down in the next reply.

https://twitter.com/JTessek/status/1210175124760125441

I believe she gets a double page in TLJ. Do films generally give back to back dual pages for side characters if the side character isn't prominent anymore?

Tasty

« Reply #7577 on: December 28, 2019, 11:08:09 PM »
There is a big spoiler in the movie that explains Rey's power which feels like it was done to appease the "Rey is a Mary Sue" assholes like known sexual predator Max Landis who popularized that talking point

Not only that, but she has a training sequence...

This was a good thing. We rarely get to see Jedi training in the films.

I have no issue with it. But the people that hate her character and called her a Mary Sue constantly said she's too powerful, and we never saw training. Appeasing those people isn't great.

Not every decision made is to appease anyone. A Novice force user undergoing training is a logical plot development.

Half of The Last Jedi was an extended Rey training sequence, and few people tried to frame it as "appeasing" the toxic elements of the fanbase.

That's true. I haven't seen TLJ since it was in theaters, but I wasn't thinking about that. My bad.

The fact this poster actually took the argument, reasoned, and apologized is amazing.

But this default RE starter position of "Something bad MUST be getting decided behind the scenes, because reasons" is so bizarre to me.

Additionally:

- this poster hasn't seen TLJ since theaters
- still defending it against TROS
- a good plot can be bad if bad people like it apparently?

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #7578 on: December 28, 2019, 11:20:45 PM »
assholes like known sexual predator Max Landis who popularized that talking point
You know who else thought drinking water was oh so refreshing? ADOLF HITLER!

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7579 on: December 28, 2019, 11:39:10 PM »

I liked Shia in Indy.

It's weird. He hasn't been in one movie i've seen that I liked enough to watch again (though I havn't seen Fury or Honey Boy or Nyphomaniac), but I still think he's a good actor.

He added that working with Spielberg was basically like pulling the curtain away from the Wizard of Oz: “You get there, and you realize you’re not meeting the Spielberg you dream of,” LaBeouf said. “You’re meeting a different Spielberg, who is in a different stage in his career. He’s less a director than he is a fucking company.”

How can you hate someone who speaks so much truth?

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #7580 on: December 29, 2019, 01:29:28 AM »
In 2025 or so Disney corp is going to panic when they discover that a decade later there's no 'nostalgic value' in what they created between 2015 and 2020.
makes it easier to keep rehashing as i don't think the star wars brand is going to go away - you have people on ree whose entire worldview and moral code was informed by these movies and disney will keep drip feeding things like the mandalorian until the next trilogy

nudemacusers

« Reply #7581 on: December 29, 2019, 01:50:06 AM »
I mean who cares about the priest fuck, but that kind of experience will undoubtedly mess up that guy. Reminds me of the dude who escaped Jeffrey Dahmer and got him arrested, only to become homeless and kill a guy himself years later.
Dahmer targeted gay prostitutes breh. It’s not like he had a perfectly normal life before he escaped.
If you’re going to shame gay whores here start with TVC :wag
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #7582 on: December 29, 2019, 02:05:35 AM »
assholes like known sexual predator Max Landis who popularized that talking point
You know who else thought drinking water was oh so refreshing? ADOLF HITLER!
Uncle

nudemacusers

« Reply #7583 on: December 29, 2019, 02:15:55 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dark-thoughts-we’re-embarrassed-by-aka-free-therapy-thread.161836/

Will def not have creepy posts
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #7584 on: December 29, 2019, 02:29:59 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dark-thoughts-we’re-embarrassed-by-aka-free-therapy-thread.161836/

Will def not have creepy posts

Quote from: TaySan, post: 27779346, member: 50756
My family line is going to die with me and I accepted that. Living the Wizard life and it's not that bad as I thought.

Quote from: Rhaknar, post: 27779493, member: 8623
That is a strange realization I myself came to aswell. I'm not fussed about it but it's weird to think about I guess.

Anime avatars. Never fails :lawd
Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #7585 on: December 29, 2019, 02:36:43 AM »

I liked Shia in Indy.

It's weird. He hasn't been in one movie i've seen that I liked enough to watch again (though I havn't seen Fury or Honey Boy or Nyphomaniac), but I still think he's a good actor.

He added that working with Spielberg was basically like pulling the curtain away from the Wizard of Oz: “You get there, and you realize you’re not meeting the Spielberg you dream of,” LaBeouf said. “You’re meeting a different Spielberg, who is in a different stage in his career. He’s less a director than he is a fucking company.”

shias character in indy 4 is annoying as fuck, and indy 4 was just not a very good movie.
those two things are wholly seperate from shias general capabilities as an actor or his public / private life as an actor.

its just mental to approach a new indy film as "well, shias had some rough stuff in IRL, so let's make sure he has a role in the next indy film, and we'll spend a ton of time and effort reworking the character he played so people think better about shia the irl actor to compensate for some of his real life stuff, in addition to the lets-not-kid-ourselves-fairly-fucking-substantial paycheck he would be earning anyway"

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #7586 on: December 29, 2019, 02:42:08 AM »

ResetBanBot

« Reply #7587 on: December 29, 2019, 03:00:38 AM »
So, crediting Finale Fireworker for being the original curator of this video, Mist for finding it again when FiFi couldn't, B-Dubs for liking it on Twitter (???) and Poodlestrike for *checks notes* existing, I guess. But here's a relevant Tik Tok video that made us all laugh enough that I feel we ought to share:
https://twitter.com/JordanRasko/status/1181126357566144512

We get it mods, you're a bunch of circle-jerking humorless group thinkers living in a bubble, its not a fucking awards ceremony.
left can't meme etc

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #7588 on: December 29, 2019, 03:26:04 AM »
You can be happy or unhappy, but you can't say "KMT is literally our only representation in Star Wars films," which is a direct quote of you, and is not true.
DID YOU READ THE QUOTE OR ARE YOU CHERRY PICKING SO YOU CAN BE TECHNICALLY CORRECT!?!

My god, are we literally at the point where asshole like you tell Asians to be happy with our representation just because you hate a movie? KMT is our sole representative across the main series of movies. With any other coming from a side movie where they all die or from cartoons where I have to guess their race! Out of everything I cannot believe you are trying to outsmart me by cherry picking my statement to act like I don't know that there is more than 1 Asian represenation. And even then, I could be just as petty and mention that she's our sole Asian Actresses with a major role so it wouldn't matter anyway!
I'm not just "technically correct," though I certainly am that. You are the one diminishing the contributions of Asian actors to three of the last 4 Star Wars movies released since 2016. Calling them "Buddha" and acting like they were shit when they were in the central cast and got their own posters, claiming that having two legendary Chinese actors rounding out the protagonist crew in a movie that outperformed Episode 9 on its opening weekend amounts to nothing is definitely... a choice. Push for more, sure - more diversity is great, but what is this need to pretend these contributions practically never happened and are essentially worthless? Rogue One you have those two characters just for East Asian representation, plus Riz Ahmed if you want to expand to the rest of the contintent. Then in Episodes 8 and 9 there is Rose and her sister, and there are plenty of side characters like Ken Leung's character, X-Wing pilots, and outside the films there's Tiya Sircar's character, the Battlefront II protagonist ... Yes, I'm going to call out a comment like "KMT is literally our only representation." It isn't true.
Oh my fucking god. You're serious? You're fucking serious? Yes please thank you I'm so glad so many characters are in shit most people will never play while the one main Star Wars line, the only things most people pay attention to by the way, has a grand total of two Asian characters, one of which dies within the first 5 minutes of meeting her! And to throw every minor character in and call that representation. Are you serious?

Are really trying to tell Asians they are wrong with this shit? Are you really here trying to justify a garbage culling of an Asian actress with "But you had minor characters and a fucking VIDEO GAME CHARACTER!" as this? Fuck this and fuck you. I expect you to justify this next time when more Asian actors get minor little rolls as oh so happy proof that we are "progressing!" This makes me fucking sick. GodamnIT!

:umad :umad :umad

Imagine having a meltdown AS AN ASIAN OH MY FUCKING GOD because someone called out your claim that LITERALLY THE ONLY ASIAN EVER IN STAR WARS is a bullshit claim

Obviously era moderation policy in this kind of scenario is to side with the breathless nonsdensical hysteric because they are triggered over the most inane shit possible, so expect a 'downplaying racism' ban for stating the actual facts of the matter while era continue to psyche themselves into a frenzy of self-determined oppression
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 03:30:36 AM by GreatSageEqualOfHeaven »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #7589 on: December 29, 2019, 03:35:24 AM »
redefining literally to no longer mean literally is literally the worst thing ever to happen to non-hyperbolic discourse

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7590 on: December 29, 2019, 03:59:03 AM »
Rose sexually assaulted Finn !!1!!!1111!
ὕβρις

nachobro

• Live Más

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7592 on: December 29, 2019, 04:17:08 AM »
Doctors are basically matching symptoms to disease. It's not like most are doing clinical research, which is more complex, or surgery, which requires physical skill.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-this-41-year-old-anesthesiologist-spends-her-1-3m-income.161701/post-27780451
ὕβρις

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #7594 on: December 29, 2019, 04:25:53 AM »
How do they feel about the save states?

Coax

« Reply #7595 on: December 29, 2019, 04:40:36 AM »
Reading some of the rant above was reminded of a post from an electronics forum I came across recently during a topic where a poster was being rude to every poster who presented another argument, which I thought described this manner of posting behavior succinctly.

When a poster resorts to fact-free personal attacks, I take as symptomatic that he lacks confidence in the factual content of the position he is posting and is hoping to drive any rebuttals away with unpleasantness.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7596 on: December 29, 2019, 04:46:42 AM »
jontron going out in public with that pube beard on his chin is the definition of excusing mediocrity

BisMarckie

« Reply #7597 on: December 29, 2019, 09:04:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/have-we-become-too-reliant-on-alcohol.161840/

nofunallowed.jpg

This is NOT being “allergic”.

What the fuck. I mean there are people who truly cant drink a sip because it means death to them (due to medication) or who have a real allergic reaction.

Getting a headache and feeling awful might be bad to you, but do not compare it to an allergic reaction.

That’s lack of respect and insulting towards those who have a allergic reaction.

:rofl

Ever since I’ve turned 21 I’ve fucking dreaded going out. All anyone ever wants to do is go to a bar/club!!! And/or waste money eating expensive garbage.
:existential
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 09:09:09 AM by BisMarckie »

ResetBanBot

« Reply #7598 on: December 29, 2019, 09:37:13 AM »
JonTron is right also did nothing wrong etc

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7599 on: December 29, 2019, 10:13:38 AM »
They could've easily fitted more of the necessary backstory in there if they had just lengthened its runtime a bit.
It was 2 hours and 20 minutes long and it felt rushed as hell. Just expanding it to, say, 2 hours and 50 minutes would've gone a long way.

I know it evolved to sort of become normal for those tentpole movies but :hhh

https://www.resetera.com/threads/chris-terrio-the-rise-of-skywalker-i-do-wish-there-could-have-been-a-part-1-and-a-part-2.161864/post-27782868
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #7600 on: December 29, 2019, 10:23:02 AM »
2 hours 20 mins is already pushing your luck with runtime, who the fuck wants to sit through another 30 mins of shit?
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7601 on: December 29, 2019, 10:26:21 AM »
3 hours is only acceptable if you're a master at creating rapture inducing imagery or if there's some song & dance numbers.
ὕβρις

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #7602 on: December 29, 2019, 10:30:14 AM »

Imagine having a meltdown AS AN ASIAN OH MY FUCKING GOD because someone called out your claim that LITERALLY THE ONLY ASIAN EVER IN STAR WARS is a bullshit claim

Obviously era moderation policy in this kind of scenario is to side with the breathless nonsdensical hysteric because they are triggered over the most inane shit possible, so expect a 'downplaying racism' ban for stating the actual facts of the matter while era continue to psyche themselves into a frenzy of self-determined oppression

User Banned (2 Weeks): Concern trolling + antagonising other member; multiple infractions for antagonism and condescending posts.

Not 100% accurate, but close enough.

Tripon

« Reply #7603 on: December 29, 2019, 10:31:03 AM »
They could've easily fitted more of the necessary backstory in there if they had just lengthened its runtime a bit.
It was 2 hours and 20 minutes long and it felt rushed as hell. Just expanding it to, say, 2 hours and 50 minutes would've gone a long way.

I know it evolved to sort of become normal for those tentpole movies but :hhh

https://www.resetera.com/threads/chris-terrio-the-rise-of-skywalker-i-do-wish-there-could-have-been-a-part-1-and-a-part-2.161864/post-27782868

The Return of Skywalker already felt like it was ignoring The Last Jedi. They might as well made it non canon and do part I and II.  :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7604 on: December 29, 2019, 10:31:26 AM »
I do wish there could have been a “Part 1” and a “Part 2.”
You guys had 3 movies to work this out.  :lol
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #7605 on: December 29, 2019, 10:34:24 AM »

I liked Shia in Indy.

shias character in indy 4 is annoying as fuck, and indy 4 was just not a very good movie.
those two things are wholly seperate from shias general capabilities as an actor or his public / private life as an actor.

its just mental to approach a new indy film as "well, shias had some rough stuff in IRL, so let's make sure he has a role in the next indy film, and we'll spend a ton of time and effort reworking the character he played so people think better about shia the irl actor to compensate for some of his real life stuff, in addition to the lets-not-kid-ourselves-fairly-fucking-substantial paycheck he would be earning anyway"

They can do the Die Hard thing where one movie it's Indy's <son/daughter>, then the next movie it's his <daughter/son>. And Shia can make a cameo.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #7606 on: December 29, 2019, 10:35:48 AM »

Of course it's Xaszatm. Dude is (literally) insane.

User Banned (2 Weeks): Concern trolling + antagonising other member; multiple infractions for antagonism and condescending posts.

And the mods keep reinforcing his bullshit. He probably hammered that report button a million times

Rman

jorma

« Reply #7608 on: December 29, 2019, 10:39:18 AM »

that ban reason could easily be replaced with "trying to impersonate a protected class user", because it's a pretty accurate description of how they all tend to post  :lol

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #7609 on: December 29, 2019, 10:46:07 AM »
What's funny is how right after Uncelestial and Xaszatm got into an argument the same gang that whined about KetKat came crashing into the thread, calling Uncelestial racist etc.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7610 on: December 29, 2019, 10:46:45 AM »

I liked Shia in Indy.

They can do the Die Hard thing where one movie it's Indy's <son/daughter>, then the next movie it's his <daughter/son>. And Shia can make a cameo.

They could do the thing where they let the franchise stay dead after a natural conclusion instead of dragging back the main actor into their 60s and 70s to be an action star for movies in a franchise the ended decades ago.

Name one time that's happened

At least they will never remake my beloved Mighty Ducks
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 10:58:23 AM by Transhuman »

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #7612 on: December 29, 2019, 11:10:36 AM »

Back to the future has been spared the late sequel but that's probably mostly due to Michael J. Fox's condition

Tripon

« Reply #7613 on: December 29, 2019, 11:12:36 AM »

I liked Shia in Indy.

They could do the thing where they let the franchise stay dead after a natural conclusion instead of dragging back the main actor into their 60s and 70s to be an action star for movies in a franchise the ended decades ago.

Back to the Future so far. I don't really count the spin off cartoon TV series, or video games throughout the years. It needs to be a live action TV or film series, even a spin off would count.

nudemacusers

« Reply #7614 on: December 29, 2019, 11:13:02 AM »

I liked Shia in Indy.

https://thedisinsider.com/2019/11/06/the-mighty-ducks-reboot-heading-to-disney/

:rash
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #7615 on: December 29, 2019, 11:15:34 AM »

I liked Shia in Indy.

Back to the Future so far. I don't really count the spin off cartoon TV series, or video games throughout the years. It needs to be a live action TV or film series, even a spin off would count.
Everyone is just waiting for zemeckis to die.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #7616 on: December 29, 2019, 11:18:57 AM »
Can you imagine all the nonsense we're going to get after Spielberg dies?  E.T Returns and Schindler's List II: Furher Harder, I imagine.
Oi Oi

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7617 on: December 29, 2019, 11:20:19 AM »
Can't wait for the Harry Potter reboot as a tv show

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #7618 on: December 29, 2019, 11:26:13 AM »
Can't wait for the Harry Potter reboot as a tv show

Anything would be better than the post Azkaban movies.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7619 on: December 29, 2019, 11:48:36 AM »
How do they feel about the save states?

You cheated not only the game but yourself.
©@©™