Author Topic: The most self-indulgent thing on YouTube or genius filmmaker in training?  (Read 696 times)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
A friend of mine made this fanmade Korn music video and posted it on YouTube.  It's actually decent for what it is, but he was flooded with positive comments and e-mailed the following:

Quote from: e-mail
Hey everyone! My video for Throw Me Away became the #1 video in the following categories on YouTube today!

#1 - Top Rated - Music - All
#1 - Top Rated - Music - English

That's awesome, and I just want to say thanks to everyone who took the time to give it a high rating. It put us just two clicks off of the site's main page, which is generating even more hits. Now can I get part of the 1.5 billion the site just made?

So maybe a little success went to his head.  Whatever, he should enjoy his fifteen minutes of e-fame.  Well, today, he e-mails me this MAKING OF behind the scenes featurette of his fanmade Korn music video.  Years from now, will we look back on this as the greatest filmmaker of our generation making baby steps to stardom or as that neat thing that dude that killed four teenage girls and put the body parts in jars did on the Internet?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 11:18:25 PM by Willco »
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Links fixed.  Sorry, HTML is a bad habit to break.
PSP

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
edit

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
she can suck me off for pill money all she wants omg

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I don't know her, but if I had to guess, she's a cousin or neighbor.  Everyone else is family and friends.
PSP

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
That was really well shot. I enjoyed it.

...was this made by who I think it was?

From  cjhollywood

omfgz
haa

The Miles Trahan Burger Experiment

• Can he only eat just one?
  • The Walking Dead
Lolz, Making Of... features don't belong attached to FUCKING MUSIC VIDEOS, dunce caps. >:(
BKO