Author Topic: The NBA thread  (Read 1519559 times)

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
Re: NBA 2K11 Thread
« Reply #960 on: January 25, 2011, 10:32:43 PM »
Yeah, Brandon Jennings was a dunk machine...in high school. I don't think I've ever seen him dunk in game in the NBA. Weird pick.

My dream 'star' line-up would probably be:
Griffin
LeBron
Wade
Westbrook

vjj

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #961 on: January 25, 2011, 11:09:58 PM »
After the Pistons won in 04 their persona did a complete 360.

:teehee

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #962 on: January 25, 2011, 11:32:52 PM »
Yeah, Brandon Jennings was a dunk machine...in high school. I don't think I've ever seen him dunk in game in the NBA. Weird pick.

Even then, he was only a dunk machine because he was playing against kids who are smaller and less athletic.  He just doesn't seem to elevate that much off the ground and his size makes it especially noticeable. 

These amateurs would destroy Jennings in a dunk contest:

[youtube=560,345]BPFfSO8xozI[/youtube]

[youtube=560,345]JWdNawGXizg[/youtube]

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #963 on: January 26, 2011, 12:40:05 AM »
I think you're right.

But Blake Griffin has this thing on lock-down like no-one since Vince 10 yrs ago, so Jennings is just window dressing. If he brings something, great. There is simply no scenario other than sniper assassination from the bleachers in which anyone else could beat Griffin though.
vjj

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #964 on: January 26, 2011, 02:40:34 AM »
Uhh. Jennings has bowed out due to the injury and has been replaced by DeRozan. But as for having few dunks in the regular season, how many did Nate have the years he won? :smug
地平線

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #965 on: January 26, 2011, 02:42:59 AM »
Hyoushi with the real talk. :bow

I haven't seen Nate dunk yet this season. Oh god, I forgot Derrick Rose above. He probably bumps Westbrook.
vjj

Smooth Groove

« Reply #966 on: January 26, 2011, 03:00:15 AM »
Rose has had maybe slightly more spectacular dunks but Westbrook dunks at almost 2x the rate, according to 82 games. 

Interesting dunk stats:

It seems like Blake has been dunking a lot and his 2.8 dunk pts/game is certainly higher than the league average.  But that's nothing compared to Shaq in 2002 with 7.4 pts/game.  That really puts into perspective how ridiculously dominant Shaq was. 

Too bad 82 games only go up to 2002 season because Shaq probably dunked even more when he was younger. 

05-07 Lebron averaged just about as many dunks as Blake, which is pretty awesome for a perimeter player but Bron's dropped down to only 1.3 dunk pts/ game this season. 

Uhh. Jennings has bowed out due to the injury and has been replaced by DeRozan. But as for having few dunks in the regular season, how many did Nate have the years he won? :smug

Well, my point was more about the mediocrity of Jennings' dunks, rather than their frequency.  DeRozan is definitely a much better choice even though he too won't have much of a chance against Blake.   

While I'm uncertain about Blake's creativity at a dunk contest, I think his competition this year is too weak to matter.  Even with the traditional bias against big men, I can't see Blake being upset by any of the current contestants.  He's definitely going to have it much easier than Shawn Kemp did. 

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #967 on: January 26, 2011, 03:37:25 AM »
Hehe. Well, I was surprised by the Jennings pick too, but the dood definitely has some hops. Didn't dunk a lot during his rookie season, but I doubt that he lost his highschool/college hops, he just hasn't gotten a lot of opportunities. He was the only guard in this year's contest too... Maybe they picked him because he's a small guy and would rise to the challenge and bring some Compton attitude when coming home to LA. They'd need something special after last year's embarrassment (Gerald Wallace LOL)

[youtube=560,345]hEssOVP6TcQ[/youtube]
地平線

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #968 on: January 26, 2011, 03:42:26 AM »
Re: Griffin - Seeing the way the dude can handle the ball and pass, I have no doubts that we're in for a show. He's no mere power dunker like Ibaka.

Have you watched any Clippers games yet, Smooth? There seems to be a lot about Blake you don't quite get yet. The biggest difference between him and Shaq is that they don't run their offense through him much. In the triangle, everything went through Shaq unless Kobe deliberately broke out of it. The Clippers are just beginning to feed Griffin in the post. And teams are so terrified of being humiliated by him that the Clips use the dunk as a decoy - you can often see Griffin very obviously pointing up for the lob just to distract the defense (it works!). He will be dunking more once they realize that he's already a pretty polished post player.

Having said that, he's not Shaq and never will be - we may never see that level of dominance in the post again. He compares pretty favorably to Kemp and young Malone though.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 03:45:13 AM by Cormacaroni »
vjj

Smooth Groove

« Reply #969 on: January 26, 2011, 07:34:45 PM »
Re: Griffin - Seeing the way the dude can handle the ball and pass, I have no doubts that we're in for a show. He's no mere power dunker like Ibaka.

Have you watched any Clippers games yet, Smooth? There seems to be a lot about Blake you don't quite get yet. The biggest difference between him and Shaq is that they don't run their offense through him much. In the triangle, everything went through Shaq unless Kobe deliberately broke out of it. The Clippers are just beginning to feed Griffin in the post. And teams are so terrified of being humiliated by him that the Clips use the dunk as a decoy - you can often see Griffin very obviously pointing up for the lob just to distract the defense (it works!). He will be dunking more once they realize that he's already a pretty polished post player.

Having said that, he's not Shaq and never will be - we may never see that level of dominance in the post again. He compares pretty favorably to Kemp and young Malone though.

That wasn't a dig against Blake Griffin at all.  I love the way he plays.  Blake is easily having the best rookie season since Lebron's.  If he can improve his defense and passing, he's right up there with Kevin Durant as the next preeminent player. 

I was just curious about how frequently Blake is dunking and compare that with Shaq in his prime days.  Like you said, modern players just hate being dunk on, most likely because it's gonna be shown repeatedly on ESPN.  Yet amazingly Shaq was able to dunk for 8 points per game.  We just might never see that level of dominance again.  Contrary to what many basketball traditionalists (short white dudes) think, dunking is possibly the hardest thing to do in a basketball game.  There's a reason why fans go nuts whenever someone throws it down hard.

With regards to the Clippers, I not only have access to their games through the local channels but I've also had tickets to many of their games for several seasons.  One time, I even won a VIP night for a Clippers game with 4 courtside seats, dinner, limo ride and signed ball.  I would like to say that converted me into a Clippers fan, especially since I've detested the Lakers since the Kobe era but it's impossible after seeing how incorrigibly dysfunctional that franchise is.  That team will always suck as long as Donald Sterling is the owner.  Clippers have always had much talent and few wins to show for that talent because the players know that the owner doesn't care about winning.  So everyone is just playing for their own stats to cash their big checks once they've served their sentence in Clipperland.  As amazing a talent Griffin is, I still don't believe yet that he can change the culture of that franchise so I hardly ever watch Clippers games anymore. 

Hehe. Well, I was surprised by the Jennings pick too, but the dood definitely has some hops.

His hops are OK.  I mean, they're good by normal athletic standards but nothing special by basketball standards.  I've seen many guys jump significantly higher than that in the gym. 

It's just hard to be impressed by dunks like what Jennings is capable of once you've seen stuff like this from other small guys:

[youtube=560,345]rdpz0SyoWlU[/youtube]

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #970 on: January 27, 2011, 12:07:17 AM »
Smooth - sure, I get you.

Just wanted to cool down the 'Shaq and Blake Griffin' comparisons. Another big factor that I omitted is that Griffin is playing alongside DeAndre Jordan, who gets an awful lot of those clean-up baskets, rebounds and alley-oops as well. The guy is quietly becoming a beast. He has plenty of hops, and combined with his length, that makes him more effective than Blake in a lot of situations. He's still very limited offensively of course.
vjj

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #971 on: January 27, 2011, 09:43:50 PM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

Smooth Groove

« Reply #972 on: January 27, 2011, 11:39:11 PM »
LOL @NBA banning Dwyane Wade's tinted googles for giving him an unfair competitive advantage. 

Any defender worth a damn, knows that eyes are supposed to be focused on the waist of the offensive player, not the eyes or head. 

Stoney Mason

« Reply #973 on: January 28, 2011, 12:15:29 AM »
LOL @NBA banning Dwyane Wade's tinted googles for giving him an unfair competitive advantage. 

Any defender worth a damn, knows that eyes are supposed to be focused on the waist of the offensive player, not the eyes or head. 

Officials determined there was too much tinting and it would have given him a competitive advantage because opponents would not be able to see his eyes.

Dumbest shit ever.  :maf

Also starters for the All-Star game.

East
Guard    Dwyane Wade    Heat
Guard    Derrick Rose    Bulls
Forward   LeBron James    Heat
Forward   Amare Stoudemire Knicks
Center   Dwight Howard    Magic

West   
Guard           Kobe Bryant   Lakers
Guard    Chris Paul           Hornets
Forward   Carmelo Anthony   Nuggets
Forward   Kevin Durant   Thunder
Center   Yao Ming           Rockets

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 12:17:11 AM by Stoney Mason »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #974 on: January 28, 2011, 12:33:03 AM »
Yao Ming :rofl
dog

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #975 on: January 28, 2011, 12:34:18 AM »
China needs a 4chan type group so they can get Ming into the all star game for the next decade  :lol

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #976 on: January 29, 2011, 10:07:43 AM »
I saw DeAndre Jordan's dunk stats on ESPN today btw - 82 so far for 4th in the league, and one ahead of Amare. So him plus Griffin is the dunkingest part of bigs in the league by far.

Bad loss for the Celtics today, but they were basically playing on no sleep after travelling to Phoenix on night 2 of a back-to-back. Still looking forward to the rematch with the Lakers on Sunday :hyper
vjj

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #977 on: January 29, 2011, 10:32:29 AM »
Speaking of the Blake Griffins - this is how to go one on five:
[youtube=560,345]5ZgYBp_-KP8[/youtube]

DAMN  :o

Too bad he's on the Clippers.  :lol

Stoney Mason

« Reply #978 on: January 29, 2011, 12:55:49 PM »
Odom is such a skilled player yet, I've never liked his game because of how often he doesn't play up to his potential. I guess I should just accept him for what he is rather than wishing he was more. He is having a good season this year though.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 12:58:51 PM by Stoney Mason »

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #979 on: January 29, 2011, 11:10:20 PM »
I cannot believe the shot Blake Griffin just made. A reverse spinning lay-up AFTER spinning 360 in the air. Un-fucking-believable to see a big guy do that - I can't remember seeing ANYONE do that, not AI, not Jordan, anyone. The closest I've seen to it was a circus shot Vince Carter hit waaaay back in the day.

no you-tube yet, it seems. Will edit it in later if it turns up.
vjj

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #980 on: January 29, 2011, 11:11:05 PM »
Looks like the Mavs are finally back on track.
dog

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #981 on: January 30, 2011, 12:22:11 AM »
good to hear Malek is happy today

ch1nchilla

« Reply #982 on: January 30, 2011, 02:37:51 AM »

My dream 'star' line-up would probably be:
Griffin
LeBron
Wade
Westbrook
Smith

fixed

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #983 on: January 30, 2011, 02:39:13 AM »
yeah, gotta have Josh Smith in there, what was I thinking.
vjj

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #984 on: January 30, 2011, 05:36:49 AM »
[youtube=560,345]B6cq1STBUyU[/youtube]

:bow

You cannot watch this guy and not be entertained. What other PF in the league can do this??
vjj

Stoney Mason

« Reply #985 on: January 30, 2011, 09:17:57 AM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #986 on: January 30, 2011, 12:45:15 PM »
Why couldn't OKC have lost a few more games that season?  :-\
dog

Smooth Groove

« Reply #987 on: January 30, 2011, 05:53:48 PM »
Kobe twice noticeably rams his shoulder into Pierce's chest and gets a +1. 

:piss NBA officiating :piss2

Stoney Mason

« Reply #988 on: January 31, 2011, 11:35:24 AM »
The Cavaliers are nearing the record for consecutive losses in a single season which is 23. They are at 20 now. 

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #989 on: January 31, 2011, 11:39:47 AM »
It's hilarious because they aren't just losing all these games, they're getting completely blown out.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
They're also 1-30 in their past 31 games.
[close]
dog

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #990 on: January 31, 2011, 12:00:52 PM »
Good. I'm not LeBron fan but Gilbert's response pissed me off more. They'll suck for a long ass time.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #991 on: January 31, 2011, 07:41:24 PM »
Kobe twice noticeably rams his shoulder into Pierce's chest and gets a +1. 

:piss NBA officiating :piss2

Thought Ray Allen got a horrible call on the Fisher flop too. Everyone should know his tricks by now. Then again, he did take a charge from Shaq, which is just :bow

That game featured two of the leading charge-takers in recent years (Big Baby is #1 this season by a long margin), which kinda made me think about it. If Derek Fisher at age 36 and a buck eighty can take a charge, and Big Baby at maybe 6'6'' can do it with regularity, this is something which ANYONE can do. If you do it right, you don't even risk injury, really (anymore than on a jump shot). Those guys are making the likes of LeBron look bad.
vjj

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #992 on: January 31, 2011, 09:41:18 PM »
Cavs suck but that's exactly what they need to be doing right now if they want to get better. If they're still like this in 2 or 3 seasons, then we can laugh.

I'm sure every contender is circling the wagons to see if they can pick up Mo Williams or Jamison on the cheap for a stretch run. Those guys aren't amazing but they could certainly help a good team in need of bench scoring.
vjj

Smooth Groove

« Reply #993 on: January 31, 2011, 10:31:48 PM »
I saw DeAndre Jordan's dunk stats on ESPN today btw - 82 so far for 4th in the league, and one ahead of Amare. So him plus Griffin is the dunkingest part of bigs in the league by far.

According to combine measurements, DeAndre's standing reach is a ridiculous 9 feet 6 inches, which gives him a substantial 9 inches advantage over Blake.  At the least, he has the potential to be a better rebounder and shotblocker than Blake.  If DeAndre would work on his offensive skills, he and Griffin can easily form the best frontline at Staples Center.  Too bad he probably won't reach his full potential while playing for the Don. 

That game featured two of the leading charge-takers in recent years (Big Baby is #1 this season by a long margin), which kinda made me think about it. If Derek Fisher at age 36 and a buck eighty can take a charge, and Big Baby at maybe 6'6'' can do it with regularity, this is something which ANYONE can do. If you do it right, you don't even risk injury, really (anymore than on a jump shot). Those guys are making the likes of LeBron look bad.

I'm kinda from the Bill Walton school of thought that superstars shouldn't be taking charges but challenging the offense instead.  I still remember him laughing at Pippen for getting posterized by Shawn Kemp after trying to draw a charge instead of challenging the shot.  With Lebron's athleticism and quick reflexes, there's no reason why he can't change or deflect a shot instead of relying on the ref to blow the whistle. 

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #994 on: January 31, 2011, 10:40:06 PM »
Good point. Big Baby is completely ground-bound, but he has very quick feet, so maybe that's just the best option he has.

Yeah, DeAndre Jordan is a steal. He seems to be working out with Blake in the offseason, which probably accounts for the stunning improvement he's shown. He was regarded as a real gamble in the draft, I think, despite his obvious physical gifts. He's basically a longer, not as strong Dwight Howard. He can really get up there. There is going to be a play sometime soon where both he and Griffin go for the same block or dunk and bash heads above the rim.
vjj

Smooth Groove

« Reply #995 on: January 31, 2011, 10:48:47 PM »
AP:

Once again, LeBron James helped the Cleveland Cavaliers reach a milestone in the NBA standings.

First to 40 wins one year.

First to 40 losses the next.

:rofl

:fbm

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #996 on: January 31, 2011, 11:00:06 PM »
muah ha ha ha

2nd craziest LeBron stat so far: James Jones hasn't scored on a non-assisted basket yet this season, with over 100 makes. Unreal. These guys are all having career shooting years. Once Mike Miller gets his legs back, he'll shoot over 50% from 3 I bet.

Also, the Clippers game is insane so far. Total dunkathon. Poor Andrew Bogut :lol
vjj

Smooth Groove

« Reply #997 on: January 31, 2011, 11:11:02 PM »
So what do you guys think of Henry Abbott's deconstruction of the myth about Kobe's clutch scoring ability? 

I was telling my cousins about it over dinner on Saturday and most of them were so pissed that they won't even let me explain what the argument and facts were.  The most common response after, of course "you're a kobe hater!", was "stats can be manipulated to prove anything".   ::)

Stoney Mason

« Reply #998 on: January 31, 2011, 11:14:57 PM »
So what do you guys think of Henry Abbott's deconstruction of the myth about Kobe's clutch scoring ability? 

I was telling my cousins about it over dinner on Saturday and most of them were so pissed that they won't even let me explain what the argument and facts were.  The most common response after, of course "you're a kobe hater!", was "stats can be manipulated to prove anything".   ::)

I glanced at the article but didn't take the time to really read it. Maybe I will this evening.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #999 on: January 31, 2011, 11:31:13 PM »
It's nothing Abbott and others haven't been saying for a looooong time now. I buy it. Kobe insists on taking all the shots in any kind of close situations, which makes it incredibly tough for him to get a good shot. So of course he doesn't make them at even his normal rate. It's the worst part of his game, but he is so addicted to the glory that comes from the ones he makes, he's not going to change. He is going to age less gracefully than any NBA player ever, including Iverson.

You all saw it against the Cs on Sunday, right? Driving into a crowd again and again. He made some incredible shots, but he killed the team. Gasol, Odom and Bynum just visibly gave up and stopped running to position 'cause they knew they weren't going to see the ball.
vjj

Smooth Groove

« Reply #1000 on: January 31, 2011, 11:49:42 PM »
There have been much grumbling here in LA about Gasol reverting to being soft but I think he's just tired of being a second banana, especially since he's in his prime and has already won two championships.  What's his motivation for doing the dirty work when Kobe's gonna get all the credit for winning?  One thing that distinguish the latter Jordan from Kobe was his willingness to share the glory.  When Jordan came back, he repeatedly expressed to the media that the Bulls were Pippen's team now and that Pippen was the best player in the game.  Maybe it was all phony but it certainly worked in placating Pippen enough to be the Robin to his Batman for several more years.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1001 on: February 01, 2011, 12:34:21 AM »

meh. I'd still rather have Kobe on my team with 10sec left, down a bucket than anyone else

::)

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1002 on: February 01, 2011, 12:58:52 AM »
Gasol, like most big men, is at the mercy of his guards.  When he doesn't get the ball, all he can do is crash the offensive boards and hope he gets it that way. Which doesn't work so well against KG and Hard Workin' Kendrick Perkins :D

It's a negative cycle. when the Lakers are up early, sure, Kobe will share the ball. When Phil has been on his case, he'll even do it to start the game as well. But down 5 against the Celtics on his home court? Forget about it. He'll freeze everyone out, miss or make. He's still an all-time great in my book - I don't see why everyone has to bend and distort these facts about his crunch time scoring in order to maintain some illusion that he is PERFECT.
vjj

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1003 on: February 01, 2011, 01:00:03 AM »
oh, the the post-game quotes from Bynum, Gasol, PJ etc are HILARIOUS as usual. They have all evolved 100 ways to say 'Kobe hogged the ball and tried to win it by himself' without actually saying it :lol
vjj

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #1004 on: February 01, 2011, 01:43:09 AM »
Really, this shouldn't come as a surprise.  Anyone who's been a basketball fan over the last decade has seen Kobe miss a ton of those shots, some very badly.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1005 on: February 01, 2011, 01:46:34 AM »
Without having read the article (too busy playing Dead Space 2 this evening) I think the reason that Kobe has his image despite whatever the stats say is because he's so willing to take those final shots and he's a guy that can hit amazing shots from really awkward looking angles sometimes. It's like so often at the end of a game, the last shot you get is really funky and tough because every team collapses on the superstar. He's the one guy I think instinctively most NBA fans would want taking that kind of shot despite whatever the stats are because in my mind it feels like I've seen him hit so many of those. Of course he's obviously missed a lot of them too based on the stats but a lot of times fans feel like their superstar isn't aggressive enough at the end of the game and in the 4th quarter. Kobe can be a very selfish player at times (like all superstars to a degree) but I think fans actually respect that hence his reputation. Not saying the article is wrong. More saying why the perception is what it is.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1006 on: February 01, 2011, 02:31:19 AM »
Yeah, of course the ones he makes are memorable because he makes it so hard on himself. And they get replayed to death on sportscenter and youtube (his buzzer-beater against the Suns is in constant rotation on League Pass right now, despite it being in like a Rd 1 game in a series the Lakers lost...)

As a Celtics fan, I couldn't be happier about the Lakers' late game 'strategy'. The defense knows exactly what to do. He makes a tough shot, well, you live with it. That's all you can ever ask of a defense - lower the offense's % of making the shot. Kobe does all the heavy lifting for you! :lol
vjj

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #1007 on: February 01, 2011, 05:50:03 AM »
"In Utah, a girls high school basketball team is being called unsportsmanlike for winning a game 108-3. Obviously, a humiliating loss for their opponents -- the Cleveland Cavaliers."

\
    :lenowned

ouch
地平線

Stoney Mason

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1009 on: February 01, 2011, 09:46:14 AM »
"In Utah, a girls high school basketball team is being called unsportsmanlike for winning a game 108-3. Obviously, a humiliating loss for their opponents -- the Cleveland Cavaliers."

\
    :lenowned

ouch

:lol
dog

Smooth Groove

« Reply #1010 on: February 01, 2011, 11:40:20 AM »

Mad homo.  What's next?  Tight Superman briefs to show off the BBCs?

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1011 on: February 01, 2011, 06:56:07 PM »
Dwight Howard will be loving it though.

Today, I'll be checking out Celtics - Kings (haven't watched Sac much this year at all, 'cause they've been awful.) and maybe Rockets - Lakers (hoping for Kobe to pound that self-destruct button again).
vjj

Smooth Groove

« Reply #1012 on: February 01, 2011, 10:31:09 PM »
Link to watch every dunk in the history of the Slam Dunk contest:

http://hoopism.com/?p=961

Not trying to pile on the Kobe hating, but he was easily one of the worst champions ever.  No wonder they shut down the contest for two years after his victory.  :lol

« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 10:37:59 PM by Smooth Groove »

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1013 on: February 01, 2011, 10:34:16 PM »
So who was the worst competitor? Chris Andersen? Rudy Fernandez?
vjj

Smooth Groove

« Reply #1014 on: February 01, 2011, 10:37:35 PM »
Probably Darrel Armstrong although he's had some really great in-game dunks.  He couldn't even complete a dunk on most of his attempts and his last one was a reverse layup.   

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1015 on: February 01, 2011, 10:50:58 PM »
I guess he didn't get as many do-overs as they've been giving out recently though.
vjj

Stoney Mason

« Reply #1016 on: February 01, 2011, 11:06:16 PM »
Link to watch every dunk in the history of the Slam Dunk contest:

http://hoopism.com/?p=961

Wow that's pretty cool.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1017 on: February 02, 2011, 12:14:19 AM »
[youtube=560,345]qPJYlZTEutc[/youtube]
bause :bow

clearly the arm candy blond wants the bbc

Smooth Groove

« Reply #1018 on: February 02, 2011, 12:26:01 AM »
Wow, LaMarcus Aldridge beasted tonight.  Guy's been on fire since January. 

Beezy

« Reply #1019 on: February 02, 2011, 12:28:26 AM »
BAWSE