Author Topic: The NBA thread  (Read 1519486 times)

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Re: The NBA thread (All Star Weekend Feb 13-15)
« Reply #14820 on: February 15, 2015, 01:26:16 AM »
Yeah it was nice to see legit real dunking win a dunk contest for once.

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #14821 on: February 15, 2015, 03:01:00 AM »
Whats crazy about those dunks besides how effortless he made them look is that for the most part they were variations of between the legs
Guy's done shit like this

:whoo

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #14822 on: February 15, 2015, 12:58:01 PM »
Good thing I watched the contest muted at my local bar, because Kenny and Reggie's commentary was being broadcasted on air AND in the arena.  :-X :-X :-X
püp

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14823 on: February 15, 2015, 05:29:40 PM »
http://espn.go.com/nba/allstar2015/story/_/id/12330540/kevin-durant-oklahoma-city-thunder-takes-aim-media

Not saying he doesn't have the right to be annoyed by the media but I'm also not sure what he's so mad about. If ever an athlete was treated with kid gloves from the press, its been Durant.

Compare his treatment versus someone like Lebron yet, outside of pockets of being angry Lebron has held up pretty well.

There seems to be this new thing with the new athletes where there is a lot of anger at the media. And there are plenty of reasons to think sports media sucks, but its this formless sort of anger that doesn't really seem to make sense in some cases or at least its not being explained very well.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #14824 on: February 15, 2015, 05:52:15 PM »
Durant has been acting like such a petulant cunt this year, it's getting fucking tiring.  Dude talks so much shit and gets pissy when people talk back.

Kind of over him, to be honest.  Lebron is always a consummate professional outside of a few puzzling instances (the Kevin Love tweet being one of them).
püp

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #14825 on: February 15, 2015, 05:54:02 PM »
My problem with sports media is the entitlement that comes with what really is not a journalism medium anymore. Sports newspaper media has survived by moving online, and in order to do that they have compromised some standards. Your website and article needs clicks, and what we've seen are articles that might as well be shock jock tripe or asinine concern trolling. And forcefully making non-stories into "team distractions."

The Marshawn Lynch thing really put it in perspective for me. At one point during SB media day a reporter asked Lynch if he thought he deserved to be in the Hall Of Fame. It was a pretty blatant threat - "continue to treat us like shit and you might never be voted into the HoF." I'm not saying every reporter is like that but I see way too many examples of reporters essentially inserting themselves into the news.

On the other hand, I don't think players are completely innocent here. I get the impression many are caught up in the idea of haters. IE if someone criticizes you or writes something non-positive, they must have an agenda or dislike you or whatever.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14826 on: February 15, 2015, 08:15:06 PM »
lulz. As soon as the show started with this new york theme, I wondered if they would have Nas on. Yep.

« Reply #14827 on: February 15, 2015, 08:35:08 PM »
https://twitter.com/desusnice/status/567133724719206400
@desusnice

Canada's national anthem is so calm n beautiful while ours is basically white ppl drill music.
:sabu
😈

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14828 on: February 15, 2015, 08:48:49 PM »
Looks like Lebron wants MVP

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14829 on: February 15, 2015, 08:50:15 PM »
lol at his blown dunk though.

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #14830 on: February 15, 2015, 09:00:13 PM »
Durant, like Lebron, really doesn't play the asshole role well.
YMMV

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14831 on: February 15, 2015, 09:12:38 PM »
 :goty2

Westbrook.

Game gets worse every year.

I almost wish they would attach something stupidly significant to the game so that players took it slightly serious even though that's an awful idea.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14832 on: February 15, 2015, 09:39:12 PM »
Close game at half. Time to go skip the halftime music show.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #14833 on: February 15, 2015, 09:39:29 PM »
Finals home advantage, do it.  Players would actually give a shit.  Conference winner gets the 3-2-1-1-1 advantage
püp

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14834 on: February 15, 2015, 09:42:40 PM »
Finals home advantage, do it.  Players would actually give a shit.  Conference winner gets the 3-2-1-1-1 advantage

I would hate it, but sadly I do think it would make the All-Star game an actual watchable product.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14835 on: February 15, 2015, 10:17:52 PM »
Intensity has picked up a little which is nice as sometimes it doesn't until late in the 4th quarter.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #14836 on: February 15, 2015, 10:45:41 PM »

Westbrook.

I almost wish they would attach something stupidly significant to the game so that players took it slightly serious even though that's an awful idea.

What about a draft? Fan votes determine All Stars, and the top two vote receivers get to pick who they want on their team. Use some type of skill test to determine who gets to pick first. That would increase the drama and create an opportunity for some crazy lineups.

Each member of the winning team gets something - like a car or watch or some shit. And to counter balance things, the teams would also make some type of charity bet. IE whoever loses donates x to a charity of the winning team's choice.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14838 on: February 15, 2015, 11:19:16 PM »

Westbrook.

What about a draft? Fan votes determine All Stars, and the top two vote receivers get to pick who they want on their team. Use some type of skill test to determine who gets to pick first. That would increase the drama and create an opportunity for some crazy lineups.

Each member of the winning team gets something - like a car or watch or some shit. And to counter balance things, the teams would also make some type of charity bet. IE whoever loses donates x to a charity of the winning team's choice.

it's probably just a lost cause at this point. The season is so long. And the stakes for winning so high that nobody wants to overly exert themselves. It may have worked in the past but today it's more about a party than a compeititive event.

Stoney Mason

Re: The NBA thread (Season resumes Feb 19)
« Reply #14839 on: February 15, 2015, 11:42:24 PM »
he New York Knicks agreed to a buyout with forward Amar'e Stoudemire on Sunday night, the New York Daily News has reported, as they continued with team business despite playing as hosts to the All-Star Game.

The Dallas Mavericks will be considered front-runners to sign the 13-year veteran, league sources told ESPN.com's Tim MacMahon and Marc Stein last week.

Stoudemire, who is in the final season of a five-year, $99.7 million contract with the Knicks, had said he would spend the All-Star break pondering his future, specifically whether to ask the last-place Knicks for a buyout to give himself an opportunity to join a team in the playoff hunt.

"It's not an easy decision to make," Stoudemire told Yahoo! Sports. "Over time, we will see how things pan out. You give yourself a break during the All-Star break. You think about it with your family. ... That will give me a good solid week on how to weigh out the rest of the season."

Dallas has been exploring various options to add frontcourt depth after giving up key reserves Brandan Wright and Jae Crowder in the December trade with Boston for Rajon Rondo.

The Mavs can only offer Stoudemire the veteran's minimum, but he would likely have a significant role off the bench, as a candidate for minutes at power forward and center behind Dirk Nowitzki and Tyson Chandler.

The 6-foot-10 Stoudemire, a six-time All-Star, has averaged 12.1 points and 6.9 rebounds in 33 games for the Knicks this season despite dealing with a variety of injuries. He missed 14 of the previous 18 games -- due to ankle, wrist and knee injuries -- before returning in Friday night's 92-88 loss to the Brooklyn Nets.

Stoudemire, 32, has said the decision to request a buyout would be difficult because of his loyalty to Knicks owner Jim Dolan. But he likewise acknowledged in the Yahoo! interview that the constant losing has made it hard for him to remain motivated while playing for the Knicks.

The Mavs are 34-18 and in sixth place in the Western Conference, likely headed to the playoffs for the 14th time in 15 seasons. The Los Angeles Clippers (33-18) are another West playoff contender expected to have interest in Stoudemire, with Clippers coach and president of basketball operations Doc Rivers saying recently that his team would be active in the buyout market.

"All possibilities at this point are still open," Stoudemire said this week. "The door is still open for that. But at the same time, I am with the Knicks now. I got to stay optimistic about things and what we are doing here. I can't really focus on the future, because it's not here.

"We still have a couple weeks left before it's all said and done. It's a decision I have to make with my family to figure out the best scenario for the near future."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/12332135/new-york-knicks-amare-stoudemire-agree-buyout

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #14840 on: February 16, 2015, 01:01:31 AM »
I almost think you need to tape the all-star game, then edit it into a watchable product. There's just too many missed shots, sloppy defense and traveling in between the cool stuff to keep a viewer engaged. Also sweeten up that crowd noise because the game sounds like they are playing in an empty auditorium.

It would never happen, but all three major sports would benefit from a setup like that. If I knew it was going to be 2 1/2 hours long ( tops) and I would see all the good stuff that happened, I would be there.

benjipwns

« Reply #14841 on: February 16, 2015, 01:05:20 AM »
Too many basketball broadcasts strip out lots of the crowd noise, I think it's exacerbated in the All-Star stuff because nobody actually is excited or cheering about it.

I remember when Sean Elliott toed the baseline to hit that three against the Blazers in the playoffs and you could barely hear NBC's announcers over the Alamodome's crowd. Last time I really remember that during a broadcast.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14842 on: February 16, 2015, 01:11:43 AM »
As everybody says baseball is the only All-Star games that makes at least a little sense in the modern era because of the number of players and because the sport doesn't require a huge expenditure of effort with that many players under normal circumstances.

Football and basketball are crap because it doesn't make sense economically or stakes wise for the game to count and for effort to be given. And realistically, I'm probably fine with it that way. It's the cost of doing business.

I miss that the All-Star games when I was a kid had a bit more effort in them but whatever. Things change.

If I was picking what in an ideal world would be better, I'd rather see a 3-3 or 2-2, 21 mini-tournament between the top players. That would be a lot more fun and actually might get their competitive fires stoked more. It's not likely to happen because of the same problems with effort and getting hurt but that would be more entertaining for me to watch than an All-Star game.

benjipwns

« Reply #14843 on: February 16, 2015, 01:23:23 AM »
They should set a years cap or years in a row cap. LeBron, for example, used to always make All-Star games a place to try and show off and stuff, now he just plays it slightly more loose than a normal game. Shaq was really the only guy who didn't just go through the motions as he got older.

They need guys who will respond to dumb call outs and stuff, like Kobe with Jordan, or Shaq when he was trying to do crossovers against everyone.

Doesn't need to be the Globetrotters or anything but the Gasol brothers could jack some threes or go at each other like they were guards or something out of the norm like that.

Or make the ASG like some silly wrestling plotline.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #14844 on: February 16, 2015, 09:40:01 AM »
I'd say football has the worst all-star game due to worries about injuries and the timing of the game (right before the Super Bowl). Multiple players simply refuse to play, and of course if your team is preparing for the Super Bowl you aren't going to play either.

Basketball is less dangerous injury wise, all the major stars play in the game...I just think the problem lies in incentive and set up. East v West is boring when there's no incentive: at least in baseball playoff home field advantage is at stake. I doubt that would be a good idea for the NBA though.

Having a player draft is a great idea imo. Still dunno what the best incentive would be though.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14845 on: February 16, 2015, 09:44:11 AM »
I'd say football has the worst all-star game due to worries about injuries and the timing of the game (right before the Super Bowl). Multiple players simply refuse to play, and of course if your team is preparing for the Super Bowl you aren't going to play either.

Basketball is less dangerous injury wise, all the major stars play in the game...I just think the problem lies in incentive and set up. East v West is boring when there's no incentive: at least in baseball playoff home field advantage is at stake. I doubt that would be a good idea for the NBA though.

Having a player draft is a great idea imo. Still dunno what the best incentive would be though.

Have a draft.....Give each winning player 1 million and the losing players 25k. I assure you that shit would bring out some real competition and the NBA can definitely afford it.

I'm not a fan of having a playoff series home field advantage decided by an all-star game myself.

As for the NFL...they need to dispense with the pro bowl and bring back skills competitions like when I was a kid.
YMMV

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #14846 on: February 16, 2015, 09:50:39 AM »
I'd imagine the negative could be that making it about money might turn off some fans/garner bad press. But then again adding some type of charity tie-in could fix it.

Definitely agree on the Pro Bowl. No one cares about the game (smh @ fellow Lions fans trying to act like Stafford getting the MVP matters). However skills competitions would be cool. Of course it could also lead to injuries, depending on the type of competitions.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14847 on: February 16, 2015, 09:52:36 AM »
I'd imagine the negative could be that making it about money might turn off some fans/garner bad press. But then again adding some type of charity tie-in could fix it.

Definitely agree on the Pro Bowl. No one cares about the game (smh @ fellow Lions fans trying to act like Stafford getting the MVP matters). However skills competitions would be cool. Of course it could also lead to injuries, depending on the type of competitions.

Would need the following events imo

40 yard dash (NFL's fastest man)
QB accuracy (with the moving targets)
WR catching balls type game
Who hits with the most power (with a dummy wired up like sports science)
Longest field goal
etc.

Less of a chance of injuries doing that then playing not to get hurt in that stupid pro bowl.
YMMV

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #14848 on: February 16, 2015, 10:05:17 AM »
Yup. I suppose there's a bit of risk in tearing your ACL in a 40yd dash, but that's  rare (has it ever happened in the combine?).

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14849 on: February 16, 2015, 10:07:46 AM »
Yup. I suppose there's a bit of risk in tearing your ACL in a 40yd dash, but that's  rare (has it ever happened in the combine?).

I tore my calf running a 40 about 3 years ago

:snoop
YMMV

dkdk

« Reply #14850 on: February 16, 2015, 11:35:01 AM »
I think the ASG is boring largely because of the personalities in it right now. Curry and Westbrook were really the only people trying impressive things. I thought Kyrie wouldve went harder. Rest of these cats arent trying to go hard on each other like the early 00s stars.

If theyre not gonna play hard then they can at least bring out some playground dribbles and have in-game battles. Watching them jack up 3s is boring as fuck. I don't expect them to play hard but at least put on a show.

Now the pro bowl can hit the bushes. That shit sucks.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #14851 on: February 16, 2015, 01:06:05 PM »
#t=15
©ZH

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14852 on: February 16, 2015, 01:30:54 PM »
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12332804/milwaukee-bucks-larry-sanders-begin-buyout-talks

Buyout discussions have begun between the Milwaukee Bucks and Larry Sanders that would make the recently suspended big man a free agent, according to league sources.

Sanders has served a 10-game suspension for violating the league's anti-drug program but has not returned to the team and is not expected to play for Milwaukee again. He has been listed as out for "personal reasons" in each of the Bucks' past three games.

The 26-year-old has been adamant that he wants to resume his NBA career despite the personal struggles that have resulted in two league suspensions in less than a year.

"Soon you all will know the truth," Sanders tweeted last week.

When asked last week about Sanders' status, Bucks coach Jason Kidd told local reporters: "That will be determined during the break."

Because of thumb and eye injuries -- as well as suspensions -- Sanders has appeared in just 50 games for Milwaukee since landing a four-year, $44 million contract extension during the summer of 2013.

He's been one of the league's most impactful defensive big men when he's been on the floor, but the surprising Bucks -- off to a 30-23 start under Kidd -- have coped well without him this season, posting a 12-7 record in those games while relying on the likes of John Henson, Ersan Ilyasova, Zaza Pachulia and the recently signed Kenyon Martin.

NBA players don't face suspensions for violating the league's anti-drug policy until their third such violation. Sanders was suspended for the final five games of the 2013-14 season and, through the most recent suspension, forfeited more than $1 million of his $11 million salary this season.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14853 on: February 16, 2015, 01:31:52 PM »
I will laugh hard at whatever teams brings that poison into their lineup. He's another Odom. To the bushes with him.
YMMV

Cheddahz

« Reply #14854 on: February 16, 2015, 09:44:25 PM »

:holeup :holeup

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14855 on: February 17, 2015, 12:51:37 AM »
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/12335769/amare-stoudemire-commits-join-dallas-mavericks

DALLAS -- Amar'e Stoudemire has committed to joining the Dallas Mavericks, according to league sources, giving him a chance to compete for a championship and adding much-needed frontcourt depth to a Western Conference contender's bench.

Stoudemire, who negotiated a buyout with the New York Knicks over the weekend and was officially waived Monday, committed to the Mavs for the remainder of the season on Monday.

The contract will not become official until Stoudemire clears waivers on Wednesday at 5 p.m. ET, making him a free agent. His $23.4 million salary essentially makes the waivers process a mere formality.

RealGM.com earlier reported Stoudemire's commitment to the Mavs.

The Los Angeles Clippers and the Phoenix Suns were among the playoff contenders who expressed interest in Stoudemire, a six-time All-Star who averaged 12 points and 6.8 rebounds in 36 games with the Knicks this season.

However, as ESPN.com reported earlier this month, the Mavs were the front-runners for Stoudemire's services all along.

Stoudemire, 32, has stated a desire to compete for a championship and will get that opportunity with the Mavs, who are fifth in the West with a 36-19 record. That was his reason for requesting a buyout from the Knicks, who have the NBA's worst record at 10-43.

"I feel truly blessed to have been able to play for the incredible New York fans, Mr. Dolan, my coaches, teammates and the entire Knicks organization for the past five years," Stoudemire said in a statement released by the team. "I will be forever grateful for the opportunity to contribute positively on the court and in the community.

"Although I leave the Knicks with a heavy heart, I wish the organization the best of luck. Once a Knick always a Knick."

The Mavs could only offer the prorated veteran's minimum to Stoudemire, who was in the final season of a five-year, $99.7 million deal with the Knicks.

Dallas was attractive to Stoudmire in part because of a pick-and-roll-intensive offense that plays to his strengths. The Mavs also have a highly respected medical staff, led by Team USA athletic trainer Casey Smith, that will maximize Stoudemire's chances of staying healthy for the stretch run and playoffs while dealing with chronic knee problems.

The Mavs envision Stoudemire as a key bench player who will back up center Tyson Chandler and also see spot duty at power forward behind Dirk Nowitzki. He will provide the Mavs with a quality replacement for Brandan Wright, the high-efficiency reserve big man the Mavs gave up in the December deal to acquire Rajon Rondo.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14856 on: February 17, 2015, 03:22:53 AM »
Kobe gave a long interview to NBA TV recently.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4fQ5zx66Dt76qa9SfE

Some clips from it.

Stoney Mason

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14858 on: February 18, 2015, 01:05:49 PM »
Ray Allen is/was in Cleveland last I heard. We're going to sign him but we don't really need him.

:yeshrug

edit: link

http://defpenradio.com/report-ray-allen-seen-in-cleveland-decision-could-happen-soon/
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14859 on: February 18, 2015, 01:33:25 PM »
Kind of sad to see Ray Allen end his career as little more than a LeBron jock-rider.

Better than clinging to Kobe's 40 year old nuts.

:umad
YMMV

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #14860 on: February 18, 2015, 06:11:22 PM »
If Allen just wants a ring, Memphis probably would've been his best decision.  But Cleveland wasn't bad either.  I think Cleveland needs another shooter off the bench
püp

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14861 on: February 18, 2015, 11:31:33 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #14862 on: February 19, 2015, 04:52:35 AM »
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12346238/minnesota-timberwolves-interested-re-acquiring-kevin-garnett
The Minnesota Timberwolves ‎are making an 11th-hour push before Thursday's trade deadline to try to reacquire Wolves legend Kevin Garnett in a swap that would send Thaddeus Young to Brooklyn, ESPN.com has learned.

Sources told ESPN.com the sides have engaged in serious discussions on the deal, which would ultimately require Garnett's approval even if the teams agree before Thursday's 3 p.m. deadline, since Garnett possesses one of the NBA's six full no-trade clauses.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14863 on: February 19, 2015, 06:14:18 AM »
Durant + Anthony Davis + Julius Randle + 2015 top 5 pick + vet's min 38 year old Kobe = title.

You're delusional.
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14864 on: February 19, 2015, 09:17:41 AM »
https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/568409779435143169

:mindblown

Huh, why would you trade Thad Young for Kevin Garnett's bones?
YMMV

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #14865 on: February 19, 2015, 12:05:13 PM »
lot of moves going on

Afflalo to Portland
Ramon Sessions traded to Washington for Andre Miller
Javale McGee goes to Philly

Denver embracing the tank
püp

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14866 on: February 19, 2015, 02:49:17 PM »
Good article on what it's like to be traded 6 times and play for 10 different teams in your career. I couldn't even imagine man.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2353462-life-as-an-nba-asset

YMMV

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #14867 on: February 19, 2015, 03:04:21 PM »
The only name of consequence is Dragic, but looks like he isn't going anywhere.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14868 on: February 19, 2015, 03:04:53 PM »
The only name of consequence is Dragic, but looks like he isn't going anywhere.

He fucked himself over by running his mouth the last few days.
YMMV

Stoney Mason

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14870 on: February 19, 2015, 03:19:17 PM »
Dragic to Heat.

Nice.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12348588/phoenix-suns-trade-goran-dragic-miami-heat

Did they blow 2 firsts on him?

I mean, he's better than what they've got but he's pushing 30, couldn't defend my grandmother, and has what is clearly a snarky attitude. Miami going all in to get eliminated in the first round I guess.

Also, KG is back in Minny.....bad trade imo.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12348557/kevin-garnett-traded-brooklyn-nets-back-minnesota-timberwolves

YMMV

El Babua

Re: The NBA thread (Dragic to Heat)
« Reply #14871 on: February 19, 2015, 03:19:42 PM »
 :obama

Now ditch Cole and we may just finish at the 7th seed.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14872 on: February 19, 2015, 03:23:16 PM »
Dragic to Heat.

Nice.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12348588/phoenix-suns-trade-goran-dragic-miami-heat

I mean, he's better than what they've got but he's pushing 30, couldn't defend my grandmother, and has what is clearly a snarky attitude. Miami going all in to get eliminated in the first round I guess.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12348557/kevin-garnett-traded-brooklyn-nets-back-minnesota-timberwolves

Imo the heat had to go in. They are a team that has Bosh and Wade signed to long term contracts. They wouldn't have been able to tank properly anyway. When Lebron left they could have embraced the tank and not signed Bosh but once they did, they were forced to try to be a good team.

In a league where tanking is so easy and often makes sense, I kinda applaud them.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14873 on: February 19, 2015, 03:24:46 PM »
Dragic to Heat.

Nice.

Imo the heat had to go in. They are a team that has Bosh and Wade signed to long term contracts. They wouldn't have been able to tank properly anyway. When Lebron they could have embraced the tank and not signed Bosh but once they did, they were forced to try to be a good team.

In a league where tanking is so easy and often makes sense, I kinda applaud them.

Seems like an awfully steep price to be a fringe playoff team and no threat to come out of the opening round. Couple that with the fact this is a 1/2 season rental and I can't give it a thumbs up.

But Riley might know something we don't to be fair.
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14874 on: February 19, 2015, 03:30:21 PM »
Legit Woj twitter?

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

If so like fucking 15 people just got traded, fuck.

The big one is

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA  ·  1m 1 minute ago

Yahoo Sources: Oklahoma acquires Utah's Enes Kanter, sends Reggie Jackson to Detroit. http://yhoo.it/17hVzZa
YMMV

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14875 on: February 19, 2015, 03:31:47 PM »
Source: Miami sends Danny Granger, Norris Cole, Shawne Williams, Jordan Hamilton and two first-round picks to the Suns for Dragic brothers.

Also looks like Reggie Jackson got traded from OKC

Nice. I like it when actual trades happen in the sport. Makes things more interesting.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14876 on: February 19, 2015, 03:32:35 PM »
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA  ·  24m 24 minutes ago

Sources: As part of Brandon Knight trade, Milwaukee gets Michael Carter-Williams, Tyler Ennis and Miles Plumlee.

Fuck NBA went ham last 10 minutes brehs.
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14877 on: February 19, 2015, 03:33:29 PM »

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account
‏@WojYahooNBA

For Isaiah Thomas, Boston will send Marcus Thornton and a 2016 first-round pick via Cleveland to Phoenix, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

FUCK, this is nuts.
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #14878 on: February 19, 2015, 03:36:03 PM »

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account
‏@WojYahooNBA
Philadelphia has traded K.J. McDaniels to Houston for Isaiah Canaan and a second round pick, league source tells Yahoo Sports. Follow

Okay, this one makes no fucking sense. The fuck?

YMMV

Stoney Mason

« Reply #14879 on: February 19, 2015, 03:36:40 PM »
Fuck NBA went ham last 10 minutes brehs.

I love it.