Author Topic: The NBA thread  (Read 1519553 times)

Mandark

• Icon
Re: The NBA thread (NBA Finals start June 4)
« Reply #15960 on: May 30, 2015, 02:56:34 PM »
Since when it Gentry talented?

Seems like a lot of black coaches he placeholder jobs in the NFL and NBA. Take over a shitty team for a couple years the get booted.

The year after D'Antoni left, Terry Porter got fired midseason and Gentry took over.  They did better the rest of the year, and the next season they finally beat the Spurs in the playoffs and almost made the Finals (that's the year of the crazy Ron Artest shot in the WCF).  He and Ron Adams were picked as top-shelf assistants to help Steve Kerr in his first year as head coach, a bit like an offensive/defensive-coordinator setup.

Plus he's got a very good reputation in terms of personality.  Able to get players to play hard without wearing them out, a player's coach without being a pushover, etc.

His overall record is pretty blah cause of the jobs he's taken, but he is well thought of in the league.  Wouldn't mind him taking over the Wiz at all, especially since I'm not sure Playoff Randy Wittman isn't turning back into a pumpkin.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #15961 on: May 30, 2015, 03:00:02 PM »
Gentry's a big time players coach.

He has seemed to become more flexible at least based on interviews since taking over for the Suns.

His Clippers offense seemed to consist entirely of players taking turns posting up on the left block. And he did some odd things with the Pistons. Though maybe not as odd as Doug Collins obsession with starting Don Reid in every game but essentially not playing him in the other 47 minutes.

benjipwns

« Reply #15962 on: May 30, 2015, 03:14:51 PM »

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #15963 on: May 30, 2015, 03:25:26 PM »
I can't wait until the cavs take this series. And they will because a pretty team isn't going to withstand the beating they are about to receive. We'll that and we have the best player in the universe.

I'm going to toast two pieces of white bread and serve Walrus his L with a side of pickles.
YMMV

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #15964 on: May 30, 2015, 03:40:46 PM »
As weird as it sounds, I think Dellavedova is the X factor that could decide this series.

If he can step up his game and injure two Golden State rotation players, the Cavs will be in a very good position.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #15965 on: May 30, 2015, 03:44:41 PM »
As weird as it sounds, I think Dellavedova is the X factor that could decide this series.

If he can step up his game and injure two Golden State rotation players, the Cavs will be in a very good position.

More than any other team sport. Superstars make teams win in basketball. And we don't just have a superstar....we have THE superstar.

he carried a bunch of role players to the finals. If Kyrie is even 80% of normal we're going to punch their throat in.
YMMV

benjipwns

« Reply #15966 on: May 30, 2015, 03:48:58 PM »

Klay Thompson already has a concussion, so he doesn't have to start from scratch.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #15967 on: May 30, 2015, 03:50:17 PM »
Yeah, at this point I'd almost be disappointed if Delly doesn't hit Klay with a tombstone piledriver on the Spanish announcers' table.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #15968 on: May 30, 2015, 03:51:06 PM »
I wish this forum had a system like Coli Cash where we could bet on stuff.
:tocry

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #15969 on: May 30, 2015, 03:52:32 PM »

No you don't.  We know how much you actually follow the NBA.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15970 on: May 30, 2015, 03:58:14 PM »

No you don't.  We know how much you actually follow the NBA.

This is true. Still I would bet all my Bore Cash on the Walrus Curse reaching its inevitable climax.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #15971 on: May 30, 2015, 04:09:43 PM »
That'd be fun, though I think I'm rooting for the Warriors.  I almost always want to see great teams finish the job.

As much as I think GS is better, you can at least come up with a scenario where Cleveland wins.  The threat of offensive rebounds keeps the Warriors from leaking out in transition, Cleveland plays rugged defense in the halfcourt, LeBron does LeBron stuff, and Smith/Shumpert hit enough of their threes.  Also sort of relies on Steph and Klay, if not going cold, at least not going nuclear.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #15972 on: May 30, 2015, 04:21:27 PM »
It's all fun and games to crack on the east but the physical brand of basketball they play is the kryptonite of the Warriors. Hell Memphis is half ass aggressive and they put it on GS for a few games.
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #15973 on: May 30, 2015, 04:27:45 PM »
he carried a bunch of role players to the finals

Act like Memphis or the Clippers wouldn't 4-4-4 that conference breh.

Historically weak.

Neither one of those teams would beat the cavs and would both probably get swept. Lol. You silly.

Lebron is that good. Shove that up your ass and fart triple doubles.

#therealmvp
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #15975 on: May 31, 2015, 04:40:50 PM »
I'm okay with it
YMMV

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #15976 on: May 31, 2015, 06:21:08 PM »
How are they going to afford D. Wade also?

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #15977 on: May 31, 2015, 06:23:56 PM »
How are they going to afford D. Wade also?

League min.
YMMV

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #15978 on: May 31, 2015, 07:03:01 PM »
I say let Kevin walk at this point.  It's obvious the team still can get the spacing he brought even win him out.  Save the money and go for strengthening your bench.
püp

benjipwns

« Reply #15979 on: May 31, 2015, 07:08:38 PM »
I say let Kevin walk at this point.  It's obvious the team still can get the spacing he brought even win him out.  Save the money and go for strengthening your bench.
They can't. It's a player option. Trading him is the only option to get rid of him.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #15980 on: May 31, 2015, 07:18:31 PM »
Why would he opt in for less than full market value?

Nobody does that shit with a new cap coming. Especially a guy who is getting faxes from the Lakers and Celtics 10 seconds after the free agency period starts.

Wade will take a small salary to pay back bron.  Book that.

Anyway like I said back in this thread earlier. The only reason love comes back for a year is if he and his agent think his value has been reduced. IE: I suspect he is rooting for Golden State. Because if the Cavs pull this off without him...coupled with his inability to bond with the team...means he HAS to come back and perform. You ain't no pro if you ain't got an ego. Remember that.

Even with that said I'm doubtful he comes back for a year. Celtics always pay for white talent.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 07:28:57 PM by Am_I_Anonymous »
YMMV

benjipwns

« Reply #15981 on: May 31, 2015, 07:49:31 PM »
Because his opt-in is only one year. He's a free agent in 2016 no matter what. And he'll make more starting in 2016 than any max deal he signed this offseason. A max deal he signs this offseason only nets him $1 million more than opting-in for one year does.

On the coaching front:
Pelicans hiring Alvin Gentry after the Finals.

Bulls want to give a five-year deal to Fred Hoiberg.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #15982 on: May 31, 2015, 09:49:14 PM »
The "Mayor" will do good his first season because the players will respond to him. Moving forward though he'll at best be a marginal coach as he's known for being lax and the one thing rich 22 year olds don't need is a lax coach.
YMMV

benjipwns

« Reply #15983 on: May 31, 2015, 10:15:18 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/29/nba-all-star-chris-gatling-arrested-arizona-credit-card-scam-kingpin/
Ex-NBA player Chris Gatling -- a former All-Star -- was arrested in Scottsdale, AZ yesterday ... with cops saying he was the kingpin in a massive illegal credit card and I.D. theft scam.

TMZ Sports has learned ... one of Gatling's alleged victims is a woman he met on a dating website who owned a fitness studio -- who he allegedly screwed out of $90,000. 

Long story short ... cops say Gatling set up Internet businesses to gather credit card information from people.

Once he got the numbers, he would take them to the fitness studio ... convinced the lady to run the cards for various dollar amounts (she believed they were legit) ... and asked her to front him 90% of the payment in cash.

For example ... if the woman ran a $100 credit card charge for Gatling, she would give him $90 in cash and keep $10 for herself.

But cops say the credit card holders never authorized the fitness studio payments and cancelled their transactions -- leaving the fitness studio owner in a $90,000 hole ... the amount she had given to Gatling in cash.

Officials eventually caught on to the scheme ... and arrested Gatling for fraud, aggravated identity theft and forgery.

And get this ... he was busted while meeting with his probation officer -- stemming from a forgery and theft CONVICTION back in 2013 when he attempted to rent out a home he didn't own.

mugshot:

:dead

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #15984 on: May 31, 2015, 10:19:10 PM »
All I remember about that dude is he usually went for 15 and 10 against the cavs every time we played him.
YMMV

ToxicAdam

« Reply #15985 on: May 31, 2015, 10:34:38 PM »
That woman should be arrested also.

benjipwns

« Reply #15986 on: June 01, 2015, 11:45:54 AM »
▪ It was LeBron James, not Wade, who first made real the possible paradigm shift with three superstars playing together in Miami. James broached the subject during free agency in 2010, at a secret meeting he called in Cleveland with Bosh and Wade. To that point, Wade had been relaying to Heat management that there was no way James would go for the idea of playing in Miami.

▪ It was Wade, not James, who by himself kept Udonis Haslem in Miami. Wade went to James with the idea of taking less money to include Haslem. James refused. The Heat couldn’t figure out a way to make a competitive offer to Haslem within salary-cap constraints until Wade volunteered to take that salary hit alone. It is why Wade was paid millions less than Bosh and James — one of the sacrifices Wade would make on behalf of team that he evidently would now like reimbursed.

▪ Miami’s Big 3 would have never gotten together if Pat Riley had originally gotten what he wanted. Riley was busy offering millions in 2009 to Lamar Odom, fresh off a championship in Los Angeles. Odom was having something close to a nervous breakdown trying to decide between the Lakers and Heat, but eventually settled on L.A. before marrying a Kardashian and spiraling into addiction. If Riley had closed Odom — and Odom couldn’t be reached for days at deciding time — Miami never would have had the money to pay James, Wade and Bosh.

▪ Miami’s Big 3 would have never gotten together if Shawn Marion, of all people, had gotten what he wanted. Marion was so stubborn about wanting a max contract back in 2007 that his insistence helped blow up a three-team deal that could have sent Kevin Garnett from Minnesota to Phoenix. That deal would have prevented Garnett from ever teaming up with Paul Pierce and Ray Allen to win a championship in Boston. But Marion wouldn’t re-sign with a trading team that wasn’t offering the max, so he was instead sent to Miami for a disgruntled Shaquille O’Neal. Miami offered Marion a four-year contract that would have also kept Miami’s Big 3 from uniting, but not at the max. So Marion asked to be traded … and had to settle in Dallas for a five-year, $39 million deal that was far less than the max.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:50:11 AM by benjipwns »

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #15987 on: June 01, 2015, 11:47:52 AM »
All that salt still.

I bet the 6 people who actually read that are going to be really mad at Lebron.
YMMV

ToxicAdam

« Reply #15988 on: June 01, 2015, 11:56:49 AM »
LeBatard's been interesting to listen to on the Wade topic. He lays out a very compelling case on why no one in sports deserves a "Jeter deal" as much as D.Wade does.  A smart GM doesn't overpay for past performance, but Wade might be that one exception.

But Riley is pretty cutthroat, so he might not care.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #15989 on: June 01, 2015, 12:03:44 PM »
LeBatard's been interesting to listen to on the Wade topic. He lays out a very compelling case on why no one in sports deserves a "Jeter deal" as much as D.Wade does.  A smart GM doesn't overpay for past performance, but Wade might be that one exception.

But Riley is pretty cutthroat, so he might not care.

Wade won't be back. I mean I wouldn't bet on it. Riley is more :beli than he is loyal.
YMMV

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #15990 on: June 01, 2015, 01:02:43 PM »
Wade may be back, but his poor knees might not.  :'(
©ZH

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #15991 on: June 01, 2015, 01:10:35 PM »
As a heat fan, I love Wade but ultimately it comes down to entirely what he wants in that contract. I think the Lakers are one of the few fan bases that can afford to overpay and throw away money and reward a player for past performance. The Heat aren't in a great position to that especially with Dragic and Whiteside coming up in the future.

It's one thing if they just were terrible like the current Lakers but their potential upside is a lot better than that in the short term.

I don't think players should have stupid loyalty and I don't think franchises should have stupid loyalty. It makes it all a lot more honest.

benjipwns

« Reply #15992 on: June 01, 2015, 09:35:05 PM »
Adrian Wojnarowski: Chicago Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg is signing a 5-year deal worth nearly $25M, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15993 on: June 01, 2015, 11:21:21 PM »

Am_I_Anonymous

YMMV

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #15995 on: June 02, 2015, 03:32:05 PM »
I guess speaking the absolute truth is taco shit now
püp

Stoney Mason

« Reply #15996 on: June 02, 2015, 09:03:51 PM »
Most of GAF is idiotic like Walrus. That's why it mostly nice to have this thread. Which outside of him is mostly idiot-free.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #15997 on: June 02, 2015, 09:12:58 PM »
As far as the series now that we are close my opinion is the same as its always been since the playoffs started.

It's hard to pick anybody but the Warriors. They seem like a historically great single season franchise. They have an equally good offense and defense. They have a smart coach who doesn't seem to let his team stay in ruts for long when they hit them.

In fact it honestly seems like a complete mismatch. Especially with Kyrie being half Kyrie. Still rooting for the Cavs but it just seems very unlikely. But that's why they play the game. You have to do it, to prove you're the team.

Beezy

« Reply #15998 on: June 02, 2015, 09:21:35 PM »
Take your GAF talk to that shitty stickied thread plz. And change your fuckin avatar before the Finals start.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #15999 on: June 02, 2015, 09:30:58 PM »
AFAIK, you've never quantified your LeBron hate past the obvious "I'm a Lakers stan and he's obviously better than Kobe," Glen. What, praytell, annoys you so much about the obvious current best player in the NBA?
yar

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #16000 on: June 02, 2015, 09:41:02 PM »
...he never raped anyone?
yar

Stoney Mason

« Reply #16001 on: June 02, 2015, 09:48:19 PM »
Yes. Kobe the rapist is one truly class human being and the standard we should admire to by comparison. Do you actually believe the shit that comes out of your mouth or is trolling 24/7 just made you immune to your bullshit.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:59:03 PM by Stoney Mason »

benjipwns

« Reply #16002 on: June 02, 2015, 10:01:06 PM »
Like 80% of that list could apply to Kobe with minor tweaks.

And Jordan.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #16003 on: June 02, 2015, 10:10:04 PM »
That's always the stupid part. He doesn't jock Tim Duncan unless its an attempt to downgrade Lebron. It's the weirdest thing in the world to jock one asshole at the expense of another as if he is the greatest thing in the world. It's like dissing Hitler to pimp Mussolini. Very odd.

Or you could just treat them like normal humans with both flaws and merits unlike pretending they are devils and angels. But it wouldn't be trolling if that was the case. 

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #16004 on: June 02, 2015, 10:18:47 PM »
Kobe fans will go to any lengths to create and win an argument. Just saw some dudes on The Coli arguing Kobe>Steph because he has more daughters.

Kobe stans are like the dad in A Christmas Story with the lamp.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #16005 on: June 02, 2015, 10:29:03 PM »
Not to mention most of that shit that he mentioned was when Lebron was a fucking child.  Lots of that stuff was when Lebron was like 18-26.  And fuck out of here with the whole refs/uncalled foul bullshit.  They're called superstar calls, not Lebron calls.  Jordan got away with a bunch as well.

And LOL at Curry being the best player right now.  Offensively, he's the best shooter, yes.  But he plays average defense and can't be relied on for inside-out schemes.  He deserves MVP this year, by far, but I still thin Lebron, Durant, and Chris Paul are overall better players.

You also realize that SI cover was out of Lebrons control?  That was all Grant Wahl and SI's narrative.  Imagine Lebron didn't play as well as he did During some summer league whose name escapes me...Wahl wouldn't be in Akron representing SI, Lebron would probably go to college, and his career might be completely different.

Fuck, I am so sick of talking about this shit
püp

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #16006 on: June 02, 2015, 10:29:53 PM »
It's not like most of Shinobi's posts in this thread are serious.  At least during the last season, he's been going for a ranty, trollish, sorta thing.  Not that he doesn't hate LeBron, but he's at least couching it in a Forum Personality gimmick.  Which I guess makes it an internet victory when he gets AiA or Stoney to take the bait?  It's still so boring though.

I miss Cormac.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #16007 on: June 02, 2015, 10:44:37 PM »
John Newman ‏@jnewman3345  11h11 hours ago
@EthanJSkolnick Just wondering, what was the Heat's initial offer to Wade that blindsided him?

Ethan J. SkolnickVerified account

@jnewman3345 it was under 10M per, I believe

ToxicAdam

« Reply #16008 on: June 03, 2015, 02:10:05 AM »
I don't think management and players are allowed to discuss numbers right now. But I guess that's a winkwink kind of rule.

Beezy

« Reply #16009 on: June 03, 2015, 02:41:01 AM »
Do you want me to change my avatar because you really do believe in this whack Walrus Curse theory?
:snoop

Maybe I should just bet on the Cavs in 7 and make some money off this shit...

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #16010 on: June 03, 2015, 06:55:37 AM »
Do you want me to change my avatar because you really do believe in this whack Walrus Curse theory?

AFAIK, you've never quantified your LeBron hate past the obvious "I'm a Lakers stan and he's obviously better than Kobe," Glen. What, praytell, annoys you so much about the obvious current best player in the NBA?

Curry is the best player, but it's mostly the Decision, the "not 1, not 2, not 3...", "We Already Won," "I spoil people with my play," "I've only had 2 bad games in my career," King James as a nickname in high school, the Sports Illustrated cover back in 2002, the incessant media slurping, getting ROTY over Carmelo due to hype, his assist padding, the ref coddling he gets (especially on defense where he's been allowed to mug people for years), the constant uncalled traveling (and the crab dribble justification from a few years back)... what's NOT to hate?

Shut up, you know about as much about basketball as you do vaginas.

Curry better than lebron? Are you out of your goddamn mind? Curry ain't carrying these beat up Cavs to the finals. Curry ain't making his teammates better, Curry don't play defense, Take Lebron and put him on Golden State and their 75-7 or something equally ridiculous. The man averaged damn near a triple double for a SERIES and wasn't even shooting well because he was playing on two twisted ankles.

Lets see

Shooting: Curry
Passing: Lebron
Driving to hole: LOL
Defense: LOL
Leadership: LOL
Rebounding: LOL
Basketball IQ: LOL
Able to play 5 positions on floor? LOL

Maybe in 3-4 years curry will be "the guy" but you can't take James' crown from him based on one season where he headlined the most talented team in the league. That's stupid irrational Kobe stan hate shit.

Actually I'm probably wrong though because when Lebron's game finally does come down to Earth it will be AD hoisting them MVPS.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 07:01:51 AM by Am_I_Anonymous »
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #16011 on: June 03, 2015, 07:05:10 AM »
It's not like most of Shinobi's posts in this thread are serious.  At least during the last season, he's been going for a ranty, trollish, sorta thing.  Not that he doesn't hate LeBron, but he's at least couching it in a Forum Personality gimmick.  Which I guess makes it an internet victory when he gets AiA or Stoney to take the bait?  It's still so boring though.

I miss Cormac.

No he's not. Kid is deluded. That's the scary part. He's doing the same argument on 2 if not 3 forums. Nobody has that level of fuckery unless they are dedicated to the cause. Gotta defend Kobe

YMMV

Stoney Mason

« Reply #16012 on: June 03, 2015, 01:08:23 PM »
Answering questions (some yours, some mine) on Dwyane Wade:

### The Heat would love for Wade to take a reduced salary like two other Hall of Fame-caliber players have: Tim Duncan (who earned $10.4 million this season) and Dirk Nowitzki ($7.9 million). Wade apparently has no interest in making anything close to that low. So is that reasonable on Wade’s part?

Absolutely. Here’s why: The comparisons between Wade and Duncan and Nowitzki aren’t fair at this point because the Spurs and Mavericks stars didn’t take big cuts until well beyond this point in Wade’s career.

Wade will be entering his 13th season in the NBA. In seasons 13 through 15, Nowitzki earned $17.3 million, $19.1 million and $20.9 million, and Duncan earned $22.2 million, $18.7 million and $21.2 million.

A Wade associate has told people that Wade would welcome a contract averaging $20 million annually over the next three years. If that's true, it would be understandable, considering the year 13-15 pay ranges for Duncan and Nowitzki. Wade's agent, Henry Thomas, politely declined to confirm that or anything regarding Wade's specific financial expectations.

We've heard the Heat would prefer Wade opt in for $16 million next season, then take a very significant pay cut over the following two years.

But it's important to note that those numbers were not confirmed by the Heat, which obviously isn't saying what it will offer when formal offers can be made July 1. And I would be surprised if the Heat didn't make a solid offer at that time; whether it's to Wade's liking is another story entirely that must play out.

The variable with Wade, of course, is that he missed 28 and 20 games the past two seasons, whereas Duncan and Nowitzki never missed more than seven in any of the four seasons before their 13th.

The injuries concern the Heat, according to a Heat official, and that's understandable, too.

But in Wade's defense, the Heat sat him in some games two years ago that he could have played in. (Remember the maintanance program?) And he appeared in 86 of 87 playoff games in the Big Three era.

And also consider this: Wade has never made $20 million in a season, making him a bargain by superstar standards. Carmelo Anthony has done it twice and will at least four more times. Kobe Bryant has done it seven times (three times pocketing at least $25 million) and will once more.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/2015/06/asking-and-answering-questions-on-wade-heat-scenarios-dolphins-canes-marlins.html

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #16013 on: June 03, 2015, 01:10:13 PM »

Stoney Mason

« Reply #16014 on: June 03, 2015, 01:25:31 PM »
http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/where-this-years-cavs-rank-among-lebrons-nba-finals-supporting-casts/

Once again not necessarily a big 538 guy when it comes to sports but it does confirm that eye test that this Cavs team kind of needs a miracle.

Remove James, and things get even more dire; his supporting cast ranks as the third-worst team carried by its best player3 to the NBA Finals since 1985.

these are not the types of teams Lebron took to the Finals as a member of the Heat. Then again, it also bears mentioning that his supporting cast in Miami in last year’s playoffs wasn’t much better. That team was soundly beaten in the Finals by the San Antonio Spurs — as were James’s 2007 Cavs — so there’s a reason the Warriors are favorites in Vegas this year. But it’s also a testament to James that he’s carried the load for two of the bottom three — and three of the bottom eight — Finals supporting casts of the past 30 years.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 01:33:02 PM by Stoney Mason »

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #16016 on: June 03, 2015, 01:47:01 PM »
Eh, I think that 538 article is kinda bull
püp

Stoney Mason

« Reply #16017 on: June 03, 2015, 01:49:08 PM »
Not saying there aren't  legit ways to disagree with it but what about it is "bull" specifically or are you arguing that this Cavs squad is an awesome historical team, statistically?

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #16018 on: June 03, 2015, 02:02:16 PM »
Not saying there aren't  legit ways to disagree with it but what about it is "bull" specifically or are you arguing that this Cavs squad is an awesome historical team, statistically?

No, he's googling "lebron sucks" and posting whatever trash comes up in the results.
YMMV

Stoney Mason

« Reply #16019 on: June 03, 2015, 02:06:52 PM »
BrandNew is a Lebron fan.