Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ~ B O R E V A L U E S ~  (Read 195369 times)

PogiJones

Re: Other Forums |OT| ~ B O R E V A L U E S ~
« Reply #540 on: March 06, 2019, 02:44:21 AM »
Go to hell, Jansen, fucking loser.

You can stop defending me.

And I’m not a “Xir” you idiot. Where would you even get that from? How the fuck did the people who hate me know that and you didn’t?

Cream, I swear I'm careposting when I say this. You've missed like 3 or 4 jokes in a row; in the middle of a conversation with me, you referenced something I had said as "someone in here even said," showing you had forgotten I was the one that said it minutes earlier; you said that there was no protection for BCT members and then 12 minutes later said you never said there was no protection. It makes it very hard to have a conversation with you when it seems you have such a hard time grasping and hanging onto pretty important details in a conversation. I'm not saying this to make you feel bad. I'm saying this for two reasons: one, it's something you can work on--reading comprehension and retention can be improved, and no one's perfect at it; and two, it will hopefully give you an idea why many people get frustrated talking with you. Following the flow of the conversation is pretty paramount to it being a meaningful discussion, so I hope it's something you'll work on, and I hope you'll understand why people may show frustration with you.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #541 on: March 06, 2019, 02:47:11 AM »
It's like if somebody attacked Kirblar for being gay. Gay as in likes to have sex with men, not gay in how fucking gay he is as a poster.

Also I get what you're saying about incelsiorlef having outside the forum circumstances that you'll give her leeway about being a shitty poster. But this is a bitching about ResetERA.com posters thread, that's kinda defeating the purpose to give anyone the benefit of the doubt for their stupidity. And this one specific one you're granting seems overly personal to your circumstances, which is totally fine, but again, kinda defeats the purpose of the shit thread.

Just because Frank O'Connor has had a stroke and nobody seems concerned about it except us is no reason not to examine his word salads for Halo spoilers.

« Reply #542 on: March 06, 2019, 02:48:40 AM »

And I’m not a “Xir” you idiot. Where would you even get that from? How the fuck did the people who hate me know that and you didn’t?

Cream, I swear I'm careposting when I say this. You've missed like 3 or 4 jokes in a row; in the middle of a conversation with me, you referenced something I had said as "someone in here even said," showing you had forgotten I was the one that said it minutes earlier; you said that there was no protection for BCT members and then 12 minutes later said you never said there was no protection. It makes it very hard to have a conversation with you when it seems you have such a hard time grasping and hanging onto pretty important details in a conversation. I'm not saying this to make you feel bad. I'm saying this for two reasons: one, it's something you can work on--reading comprehension and retention can be improved, and no one's perfect at it; and two, it will hopefully give you an idea why many people get frustrated talking with you. Following the flow of the conversation is pretty paramount to it being a meaningful discussion, so I hope it's something you'll work on, and I hope you'll understand why people may show frustration with you.

Thank you for the sincere advice, but it’s not like any here but you and Cindi would ever actually give me any quarter in a conversation anyway. This forum is all baiting reactions, saying whatever you think is the funniest way to “win” at that moment. That’s just as frustrating and difficult to navigate.
She

« Reply #543 on: March 06, 2019, 02:50:03 AM »
Like I really just don’t get it. This is still Ree relevant so hopefully I’m okay to say.

The bore: hahaha excel is a dumb stupid bitch cunt with no friends, no job, and she deserves all the hate she gets!

“Sensible” bore: Hahahah yeah fuck her!

The bore: and it’s really a gross fat MAN!

“sensible” bore: hey man not cool  ::)

Like what?
You don't see how the first part is really just exaggerated bitching about her as a poster and the latter is a personal attack against her as a person based on a mere identifier?

So you are admiting all the stuff about her having no friends and no job is exaggerated and you don’t actually believe that?

Inb4 joke about how she has no friends and no job
She

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #544 on: March 06, 2019, 02:52:23 AM »
It's like if somebody attacked Kirblar for being gay. Gay as in likes to have sex with men, not gay in how fucking gay he is as a poster.

Also I get what you're saying about incelsiorlef having outside the forum circumstances that you'll give her leeway about being a shitty poster. But this is a bitching about ResetERA.com posters thread, that's kinda defeating the purpose to give anyone the benefit of the doubt for their stupidity.

Just because Frank O'Connor has had a stroke and nobody seems concerned about it except us is no reason not to examine his word salads for Halo spoilers.

If kirblar was actually having sex with men he might not be so miserable.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #545 on: March 06, 2019, 02:52:28 AM »
I was permabanned from ResetERA.com because besada told them I sent the Momo Challenge to a Portland based journalist.
Let me state for the record I have never been to Bobby Robert's house

PsychoBee

« Reply #546 on: March 06, 2019, 02:53:24 AM »
 :kobeyuck
dumb

benjipwns

« Reply #547 on: March 06, 2019, 02:53:50 AM »
Well, I don't recall ever making any comments about her having friends or a job. Just accusing her of being an undercover incel terrorist. And another fucking Canadian. (Speaking of an identifier of the ResetERA.com clique.)

Some of us work hard and take care to make our shitposts head canonically accurate. :snob

« Reply #548 on: March 06, 2019, 02:54:37 AM »

Also I get what you're saying about incelsiorlef having outside the forum circumstances that you'll give her leeway about being a shitty poster. But this is a bitching about ResetERA.com posters thread, that's kinda defeating the purpose to give anyone the benefit of the doubt for their stupidity.

I’m sorry TIMU was just so fucking cruel to me. And a majority responded in kind. I’m over it now, but I remember when I saw a thread here where he lamented how horrible his life was going and wanted to kill himself and all of you were so sincere and trying to help. And I just lost all desire to be angry about being called “it” and all the other dumb shit.

But I started to think, if I or excel or someone else, you guys found out we killed ourselves, would you be sincere for once with us? Can you really blame me for leaning “no probably not.”?

Sorry, I’m super done now. It’s all good, really.
She

Rahxephon91

« Reply #549 on: March 06, 2019, 02:55:36 AM »
Who the fuck is Cream?

jorma

« Reply #550 on: March 06, 2019, 02:56:26 AM »
how many times has digital cop been banned, or d i z, or the kree or excelsheets and they always insult and attack people but they dont get permanent bans

Excel has never been banned. She's like that 68 year old TA that wanders around the campus looking for 18-year-olds to yell at.  The administration hands out the least punishment they can to students just to get her to shut up and stop clogging up meetings with endless tirades of how sidewalks are intrinsically anti-feminist. Or how the statue in the campus square is threatening.

It's crazy how her and RedMercury's online personality is Uptight SchoolMarm.  You can be anyone online and they choose this

(Image removed from quote.)

Of course without the math background.

Seriously, fuck you for denying incelcior her trauma after 5 minutes in the void. That was a life altering experience for her, making her realise what was important in life. And you just straight up want to pretend it never happened. Shame on you.

PogiJones

« Reply #551 on: March 06, 2019, 02:57:46 AM »
Tbh I really can't remember posters outside of like 8-10 people.

I was pretty new when everyone donned the TSwift avies. That was a nightmare.

She is hot, tho

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #552 on: March 06, 2019, 02:58:01 AM »
Thank you for the sincere advice, but it’s not like any here but you and Cindi would ever actually give me any quarter in a conversation anyway. This forum is all baiting reactions, saying whatever you think is the funniest way to “win” at that moment. That’s just as frustrating and difficult to navigate.
You think this thread is bad? Check out any thread about Jordan Peterson or the bire's US politics thread. Though you wont get the full effect of no quarter because etiolate isnt posting here anymore :lol

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #553 on: March 06, 2019, 02:59:05 AM »
Who was the poster whose pronoun was xir though? Was that Lime?

I feel like I may have genuinely been trying to do the right thing when I made that post.
I thought Lime and Cream was the same person  :snoop

Himu

« Reply #554 on: March 06, 2019, 02:59:46 AM »

My suggestion is to just let loose and post outside the thread. This thread is, like I said yesterday, a shit posting thread. It's about being silly and full on distinguished mentally-challenged fellow. It's not meant to be taken (too) seriously. You don't expect anything from shit posters. It's why I don't post on Something Awful. It's a site where everyone makes constant jokes and thinks making constant sarcastic quips means they have a personality. Site fucking blows now. Same is true for a lot of the fuck faces here. Unfortunately, you'll find very few places with legitimate discussion on the internet. The internet is terrible for that. The internet for communication kind of sucks. Get your news, get your info, chat with some friends, and then check out. There are very few legitimate relationships and discussions to be had on the internet. Cherish them instead. Again, post outside this thread.
IYKYK

« Reply #555 on: March 06, 2019, 02:59:51 AM »
Who was the poster whose pronoun was xir though? Was that Lime?

I feel like I may have genuinely been trying to do the right thing when I made that post.
I thought Lime and Cream was the same person  :snoop

A lot of people always did.

Literally never interacted with this person once.
She

PogiJones

« Reply #556 on: March 06, 2019, 03:01:23 AM »

I’m sorry TIMU was just so fucking cruel to me. And a majority responded in kind. I’m over it now, but I remember when I saw a thread here where he lamented how horrible his life was going and wanted to kill himself and all of you were so sincere and trying to help. And I just lost all desire to be angry about being called “it” and all the other dumb shit.

But I started to think, if I or excel or someone else, you guys found out we killed ourselves, would you be sincere for once with us? Can you really blame me for leaning “no probably not.”?

Many would, yeah. Some people here are... uh, jaded I guess is the nice way to put it. But most here are good.

And Cream, rest assured, if there's one thing you can count on me for, it's careposting.

Himu

« Reply #557 on: March 06, 2019, 03:02:38 AM »

I would. Suicide is bad and I wouldn't want that for anybody.
IYKYK

Lonewulfeus

benjipwns

« Reply #559 on: March 06, 2019, 03:03:36 AM »
There's a logistics problem here if you're dead. :doge

Look, incel is an "other" because she's not here. TIMU, a well known racist and Bernard supporter but I repeat myself, is here. Mandark, a violent transphobe and moderator stalker, is here. We can talk to them, we can't talk to her in the same way.

If you read the forum you know how many people post #free cream or whatever. It's fine to dismiss that, but some of it is legit in a The Bire way. I mean, some of us don't like that etoliate or that other guy who the liberal truckers killed or whatever are banned because having dumb things to not take seriously is fun. People like seeing you wind up some people by taking things half a step out of tune and semi-seriously. Others hate it. Whatever, it's all just kind of dumb in its way when you think about what The Bire even is in the first place. Look at shosta dragging people. Ultimately how seriously do you want to take that. Dude was a member of the fucking Libertarian Party lmao.

PsychoBee

« Reply #560 on: March 06, 2019, 03:03:47 AM »
if i carepost enough in the shitpost thread will senpai bork notice me too  :uguu
dumb

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #561 on: March 06, 2019, 03:04:43 AM »
No one on the bore is going to be mean to you because you're trans (well one or two might), people take offense at excelsheet cause she's dumb, hysterical and obnoxious as fuck, that she's trans is incidental. I'd like to add that sometimes when people dislike another person, they dont take the time to be 'kind' with their disagreements and just go with the lowest hanging insult fruit, and with excelsheet, we know where that's going. It's the same as disliking boogie for his views, then just calling him fat cause you dislike them enough to forgo decency.

Himu

« Reply #562 on: March 06, 2019, 03:05:00 AM »

Look, incel is an "other" because she's not here. TIMU, a well known racist and Bernard supporter but I repeat myself, is here. Mandark, a violent transphobe and moderator stalker, is here. We can talk to them, we can't talk to her in the same way.

If you read the forum you know how many people post #Bore mods <3 or whatever. It's fine to dismiss that, but some of it is legit in a The Bire way. I mean, some of us don't like that etoliate or that other guy who the liberal truckers killed or whatever are banned because having dumb things to not take seriously is fun. People like seeing you wind up some people by taking things half a step out of tune and semi-seriously. Others hate it. Whatever, it's all just kind of dumb in its way when you think about what The Bire even is in the first place. Look at shosta dragging people. Ultimately how seriously do you want to take that. Dude was a member of the fucking Libertarian Party lmao.

Don't take anything he just said seriously Cream, he's fucking with you.
IYKYK

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #564 on: March 06, 2019, 03:08:36 AM »
Boogie1488 usually owns his weight issues most of the time

the part you totally make fun of is his editing out his mouth/teeth tho, also that fucking smile he does because of it

:ohyou

« Reply #565 on: March 06, 2019, 03:09:55 AM »

If you read the forum you know how many people post #free cream or whatever. It's fine to dismiss that, but some of it is legit in a The Bire way. I mean, some of us don't like that etoliate or that other guy who the liberal truckers killed or whatever are banned because having dumb things to not take seriously is fun. People like seeing you wind up some people by taking things half a step out of tune and semi-seriously. Others hate it. Whatever, it's all just kind of dumb in its way when you think about what The Bire even is in the first place. Look at shosta dragging people. Ultimately how seriously do you want to take that. Dude was a member of the fucking Libertarian Party lmao.

Lol whatever dude you’re silly.

I’ve seen enough outside of this thread about people’s depression, loneliness, anxiety, alcoholism, addiction, and suicidal thoughts to know there is great pain behind all this dumb internet trolling.

But like you said yourself none of that is a good excuse to be an asshole, right?
She

Himu

« Reply #566 on: March 06, 2019, 03:11:28 AM »

Lol whatever dude you’re silly.

I’ve seen enough outside of this thread about people’s depression, loneliness, anxiety, alcoholism, addiction, snd suicidal thoughts to know there is great pain behind all this dumb internet trolling.

:aah

Ah, you finally understand. We are the curmudgeon, self deprecation site. Gaf/Reset sees the ills of life and vents about them. Bore just says fuck it, I'm going to get my laughs in. Def not for everyone.
IYKYK

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #567 on: March 06, 2019, 03:11:30 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-senate-confirms-allison-rushing-a-judicial-nominee-who-once-interned-for-a-hate-group.103668/#post-18567269

I have a history now!
it's the lack of Mueller protection, I saw this coming when you changed that

Yup, they think I’m not on their team anymore. (I still am) I changed my avatar because taking resetera seriously wasn’t fun anymore.  Since I no longer have my protection calling out hypocrisy is now trolling.  1 of my 3 trolling bans was legit the others are because they don’t like what I said.

PsychoBee

« Reply #568 on: March 06, 2019, 03:12:49 AM »
wow 3 bans and none of them perm? deffo still protected
dumb

« Reply #569 on: March 06, 2019, 03:13:29 AM »
wow 3 bans and none of them perm? deffo still protected

Protect deez nicca
She

benjipwns

« Reply #570 on: March 06, 2019, 03:13:34 AM »
Right, people here are human. But you're ignoring the whole fucking point of the shitpost thread to try and encompass the forum and its character as a whole. It was once, and partly still is, the guaranteed thing we have in common.

Some people don't feel confident enough to leave here and post among that humanity ffs.

You actually already know all this because you post outside of the thread. And adjust yourself accordingly.

PogiJones

« Reply #571 on: March 06, 2019, 03:14:32 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-senate-confirms-allison-rushing-a-judicial-nominee-who-once-interned-for-a-hate-group.103668/#post-18567269

I have a history now!

See, you saw it coming and got in here before you were banned. I tried to warn benita, and he didn't listen. I tried to warn Wein Cruz, but he didn't listen. You, on the other hand, read the weather patterns and proactively reached out to me to get an account here before it was too late. benita, what do you have to say for yourself?

« Reply #572 on: March 06, 2019, 03:16:07 AM »
Right, people here are human. But you're ignoring the whole fucking point of the shitpost thread to try and encompass the forum and its character as a whole. It was once, and partly still is, the guaranteed thing we have in common.

Some people don't feel confident enough to leave here and post among that humanity ffs.

You actually already know all this because you post outside of the thread. And adjust yourself accordingly.

So it’s really that simple?

This thread is just like, in its own pocket universe where the rules of human interaction are different? And if you are worn out from it you just leave and come back again when you want to lose yourself in the bants?
She

PsychoBee

« Reply #573 on: March 06, 2019, 03:20:48 AM »
dumb

benjipwns

« Reply #574 on: March 06, 2019, 03:21:44 AM »
Like yeah, that's a pretty basic human thing. Compartmentalization.

If Glen is telling me to shut the fuck up in here fifty times it's different than if he says it randomly in say the NBA thread as a non-reference. And I'm totally not at all trying to get him to see what I posted about LeBron and the Lakers.

PogiJones

« Reply #575 on: March 06, 2019, 03:23:17 AM »

So it’s really that simple?

This thread is just like, in its own pocket universe where the rules of human interaction are different? And if you are worn out from it you just leave and come back again when you want to lose yourself in the bants?

Yeah, pretty much. I can't think of another place on the planet where I'd post something like this:

You have been banned for the following reason: Off-site drama + concern trolling.. Your ban will be lifted on Mar 12, 2019 at 11:00 PM.

:maf

:neogaf :gladbron :heh :rejoice :sabu :heyman :girlaff :money :point :delicious

NATE BLOWS HIS CHANCE AGAIN, JUST LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES! SUCK IT, NAAAAATE!

:piss :piss :piss :piss :piss(Image removed from quote.):piss2 :piss2 :piss2 :piss2 :piss2
 :piss :piss :piss :piss :piss(Image removed from quote.):piss2 :piss2 :piss2 :piss2 :piss2

Any lurkers from RE feel like your account isn't being approved quickly enough, just shoot me a PM on there, I'll hook you up.  :success :success :success

« Reply #576 on: March 06, 2019, 03:24:53 AM »

Okay.

:idont
She

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #577 on: March 06, 2019, 03:25:58 AM »
#LeperCream

Bork, get that containment thread stat you lazy bum.
Margs

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #578 on: March 06, 2019, 03:26:54 AM »
Cream, what is your opinion of Yum! brands?

benjipwns

« Reply #579 on: March 06, 2019, 03:26:56 AM »
It's not like a huge gotcha or life changing revelation to expose this thread as having lax standards in what it chooses to fuck about.

But keep our feet to the fire Bananas, someday Evilore will get back to the BAN JUSTICE PROJECT and me and filler will return and we'll need the grounding. :salute

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #580 on: March 06, 2019, 03:27:29 AM »
 :lawd

« Reply #581 on: March 06, 2019, 03:28:13 AM »
Really tho gaf is totally fucked.

Please don’t make me go back :(
She

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #582 on: March 06, 2019, 03:28:30 AM »
This thread is my fucking life man are you guys telling me this is all shit posting

benjipwns

« Reply #583 on: March 06, 2019, 03:29:41 AM »
This thread is my fucking life man are you guys telling me this is all shit posting
Sir or Maam, you make the mistake of not realizing the importance of devoting your life to shit posting.

« Reply #584 on: March 06, 2019, 03:29:47 AM »
Cream, what is your opinion of Yum! brands?

Pizza Hut is the best of the big three.

Soft tacos and a Baja blast is still top 5 best meals of all time.
She

benjipwns

« Reply #585 on: March 06, 2019, 03:30:51 AM »
okay, bork, a real first strike here

« Reply #586 on: March 06, 2019, 03:32:13 AM »
okay, bork, a real first strike here

Okay well papa j is immediately disqualified since we only count pizza and not rat shit on cardboard.

Dominos.... I’m just not impressed.
She

benjipwns

« Reply #587 on: March 06, 2019, 03:33:02 AM »
yikes none of those are yum! brands

where's bork when you need him

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #588 on: March 06, 2019, 03:33:21 AM »

Glory to Yum!

Free all Bire political prisoners. Etoilet (PBUH), etc.

Expose the JoeXRumbler sex scandal.

This is all dead fucking serious.
Margs

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #589 on: March 06, 2019, 03:34:04 AM »
Imposter!!! Ban them from all Yum! Establishments world wide and fuck it ban them from PepsiCo products too

benjipwns

« Reply #590 on: March 06, 2019, 03:34:09 AM »
Yes, interesting that cream does not comment on the moderator sex scandal immediately upon her return. :thinking

Who's paying her?

« Reply #591 on: March 06, 2019, 03:35:40 AM »
Yes, interesting that cream does not comment on the moderator sex scandal immediately upon her return. :thinking

I have critical photo evidence pertaining to the case but I’d need Bork’s permission to post it
She

BikeJesus

« Reply #592 on: March 06, 2019, 03:37:19 AM »

I have a history now!

But it isn't even a history of history of similar of similar. Fucking pathetic.

Quote from: cream
How come I wasn’t protected?

This is obvious. The trans posters/mods on Ree are the most militant and the least tolerant of any view that goes counter to their determined reality. Ketkat, incelsheet, nicole, etc were all higher up the rung from you and you disagreed with their views. You tried to 'dictate the terms of the discussion surrounding trans issues' which means you had an alternate view.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #593 on: March 06, 2019, 03:38:27 AM »

Glory to Yum!

Free all Bire political prisoners. Etoilet (PBUH), etc.

Expose the JoeXRumbler sex scandal.

This is all dead fucking serious.

Never forget.

FREE Creepy Stalker

« Reply #594 on: March 06, 2019, 03:38:39 AM »
Also in case this is legit it and Bork has a fucking conniption when he wakes up

It’s been swell. For real.

:respect
She

benjipwns

« Reply #595 on: March 06, 2019, 03:38:45 AM »
we've never actually figured out how corrupt bork fits into the corrupt moderator agenda that we posters need to unionize against, other than latent anger over the fact that his name change didn't take

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #596 on: March 06, 2019, 03:39:18 AM »

I have critical photo evidence pertaining to the case but I’d need Bork’s permission to post it

On a scale of mild to diablo how hot is the evidence?

« Reply #597 on: March 06, 2019, 03:40:48 AM »

On a scale of mild to diablo how hot is the evidence?

Fire
She

BikeJesus

« Reply #598 on: March 06, 2019, 03:41:52 AM »
only coreposts from now on.

:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #599 on: March 06, 2019, 03:42:19 AM »
User Banned (1 Week): Ableism.

I play pokemon on "autistic mode" trying to go as fast as possible without making eye contact with anyone and fighting as less as possible...reaching endgame is just the end of the tutorial...