Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ~ B O R E V A L U E S ~  (Read 195420 times)

marrec

Re: Other Forums |OT| ~ B O R E V A L U E S ~
« Reply #960 on: March 06, 2019, 02:33:54 PM »
Wait there's a new anthem fuck up?

what did they do, I took a break from it jfc

They scale enemy HP according to gear, so that damage is relatively flat from beginning to end.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #961 on: March 06, 2019, 02:34:12 PM »
Wait there's a new anthem fuck up?

what did they do, I took a break from it jfc
Not sure if its that the weapon scaling is broken or the way that the enemies scale based on your gear is broken but the end result is that the default level 1 rifle and abilities you get at the start are the most powerful weapons in the game :rofl

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #962 on: March 06, 2019, 02:35:43 PM »
Oh shit, I'm out of the loop.

So, between this and loot just generally being shit, it looks very much like they decided at the very last second to even have a loot system.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #963 on: March 06, 2019, 02:37:38 PM »
at this point i'm just gonna finish the story and then move on to division til they fix the game :gloomy no point in even doing the dungeons :'(

PsychoBee

« Reply #964 on: March 06, 2019, 02:39:49 PM »

They scale enemy HP according to gear, so that damage is relatively flat from beginning to end.
All weapons deal about the same amount of damage, the starting rifle is possibly the best weapon in the game
Not sure if its that the weapon scaling is broken or the way that the enemies scale based on your gear is broken but the end result is that the default level 1 rifle and abilities you get at the start are the most powerful weapons in the game :rofl

h o l y. s h i t.
dumb

marrec

« Reply #965 on: March 06, 2019, 02:39:56 PM »
https://gfycat.com/somespiffylhasaapso

https://gfycat.com/complexajararabianoryx

:rofl

Looking at these gifs, it doesn't look like HP scaling and more like they're actually just lying about the numbers that fly up after a shot lmao

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #966 on: March 06, 2019, 02:40:59 PM »
if Kirblar doesn’t think non-person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation criticism of Israel is inherently antisemitic, his personal Overton window where it isn’t is so narrow that it might as well not exist

:punch

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #967 on: March 06, 2019, 02:43:03 PM »
It's locking up consoles and EA/Bioware asked for help tracking the issue down.

I couldn't really give a fuck about anthem and era is the last possible place on earth you want to shit talk it outside of fuck, I dont know, the comments section on shinobis blog, but that "ANTHEM IS BRICKING CONSOLES!" headline from kotaku was fucking weak sauce, because it was literally one dude on reddit who said it had irrecoverably hard locked their PS4, and in todays era of every fucking minor gripe in your life being signal boosted on twitter if it was actually bricking consoleS literally everyone would know and thered already be a class action lawsuit being prepped

agrajag

« Reply #968 on: March 06, 2019, 02:44:46 PM »

Wait wait, we can make it EVEN WORSE:

:ohyou

Actual reaction

(Image removed from quote.)

wasn't their podcast called "So Well Spoken?" I can't imagine anyone telling them that.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #969 on: March 06, 2019, 02:56:56 PM »

You don't say?
After significant fact-finding and discussion, we think 'Rape Day' poses unknown costs and risks and therefore won't be on Steam.
And I don't care about the context, this shit should not be here and it shouldn't take this much effort to get rid of it.

We respect developers’ desire to express themselves, and the purpose of Steam is to help developers find an audience, but this developer has chosen content matter and a way of representing it that makes it very difficult for us to help them do that.

Why dance around it like this? Why not outright condemn them for making disgusting content and say it loudly "this shit will not be tolerated"?

God damn it, Valve.

Because games can be a form of artistic expression as well as a commercial product, and it is inherently harmful to the medium to issue blanket bans on tone or content without any concept of nuance or examination of the particular work in question, you fucking idiot.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #970 on: March 06, 2019, 03:03:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/on-youtube-what-can-i-do-to-stop-prageru-from-showing-up-in-ads.103760/

:lol

I laugh but yesterday YouTube queued in my feed a 46mn "ad" about Jesus (most pivotal moment in history, verbatim) and the shroud of Turin. I guess it was some sort of infomercial documentary about the historicity of Jesus the son of God / Christian recruitment.

I guess YouTube ad space doesn't sell at TV price but still it must cost a pretty penny for them. Made it all the more satisfying to skip that shit.
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #971 on: March 06, 2019, 03:03:32 PM »

« Reply #972 on: March 06, 2019, 03:05:14 PM »

Wait wait, we can make it EVEN WORSE:

:ohyou

Actual reaction

wasn't their podcast called "So Well Spoken?" I can't imagine anyone telling them that.

I’ve gotten it a lot
She

agrajag

« Reply #973 on: March 06, 2019, 03:06:58 PM »
timestamp when you come on the podcast

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #974 on: March 06, 2019, 03:10:25 PM »
In my mind, it's better for me to see the ad than an impressionable youth.

I sometimes even click through to deplete their ad dollars/inventory

What a sacrifice. :usacry
:ego

https://www.resetera.com/threads/on-youtube-what-can-i-do-to-stop-prageru-from-showing-up-in-ads.103760/#post-18584761
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #975 on: March 06, 2019, 03:16:02 PM »
Ahahaha hahahaha holy shit, people on the subway are looking at me like I'm crazy. Bloody hell.

I like how people post this kind of thing, as if they're the only ones who are reading/watching things on their phones.

they so special!

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #976 on: March 06, 2019, 03:17:57 PM »
Watch a bunch of kids videos to fuck with the algorithm.

:jared
ὕβρις

Boredfrom

« Reply #977 on: March 06, 2019, 03:20:30 PM »

So, between this and loot just generally being shit, it looks very much like they decided at the very last second to even have a loot system.

If I remember correctly, the game code name was Dylan (as Bob Dylan)  at it beginning because they planned it be the greatest shit the company has done... I seriously doubt they were planning making it a loot shooter.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #978 on: March 06, 2019, 03:21:45 PM »

If I remember correctly, the game code name was Dylan (as Bob Dylan)  at it beginning because they planned it be the greatest shit the company has done... I seriously doubt they were planning making it a loot shooter.

:goty2 :fbm :beli :shaq2 :goty
Uncle

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #979 on: March 06, 2019, 03:24:28 PM »
Pretty sure their loot RNG is also broken as fuck in another way, which is that weapons can end up with stats that are completely useless.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #980 on: March 06, 2019, 03:25:27 PM »
©@©™

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #981 on: March 06, 2019, 03:27:30 PM »
Pretty sure their loot RNG is also broken as fuck in another way, which is that weapons can end up with stats that are completely useless.

Yeah, some of the earlier links explain it, if the stats roll too high it rolls back to 0 or something, and if one stat is 0 it can influence the others to be 0, or just in general have bizarre numbers like a super epic elite gun having 16 damage
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #983 on: March 06, 2019, 03:28:09 PM »
That started off as such a Trump tweet
Uncle

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #986 on: March 06, 2019, 03:30:58 PM »

Yeah, some of the earlier links explain it, if the stats roll too high it rolls back to 0 or something, and if one stat is 0 it can influence the others to be 0, or just in general have bizarre numbers like a super epic elite gun having 16 damage

Not just that, there was also some shit with stats increase being applied to irrelevant weapon. Can't remember the specifics, but it was something like, a weapon dealing elemental ice damage having a +15% fire damage.

agrajag

« Reply #987 on: March 06, 2019, 03:31:53 PM »
Where is Samfish?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #988 on: March 06, 2019, 03:32:08 PM »
Must defend Disney's latest manchild epic to prevent incels from owning the libs.
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #989 on: March 06, 2019, 03:32:27 PM »

"Discussion" Forum.

:girlaff

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #990 on: March 06, 2019, 03:34:03 PM »
Never go full Bore.
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #993 on: March 06, 2019, 03:36:07 PM »
©@©™

« Reply #994 on: March 06, 2019, 03:37:30 PM »
I never went to BioWare for gameplay and shooting.

I went to them for characters and romance options.
She

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #996 on: March 06, 2019, 03:39:20 PM »
and the character interactions are some of the best parts of anthem. i do like the magic abilities and flying bits too. i feel like it was worth what i paid but only because it was over 50% off :lol

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #997 on: March 06, 2019, 03:42:03 PM »
That last tweet sounded pretty distinguished mentally-challenged, being honest. Samfish tweet is an awesome take that without going full gamergator.

Yeah samfish is a pretty reasonable dude and not a gamergator at a -

https://twitter.com/samfish/status/1093518806595575808

:shaking
Uncle

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #998 on: March 06, 2019, 03:42:16 PM »

So the same reason you come to the bore.

Boredfrom

« Reply #999 on: March 06, 2019, 03:43:42 PM »
Bork, I will agree that millennials are dumb motherfuckers:

What makes this all even more bizarre was that he was hiding in plain sight.

He showed up holding hands with that boy in a fucking documentary he knew was being filmed. He openly said he slept with boys.

Did he get off on fooling everyone? If he planned all this and was trying to cover his tracks, why be so open about some of the shit you were doing?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/leaving-neverland-hbo-documentary-on-michael-jacksons-alleged-child-sexual-assaults-review-thread-currently-94-on-rotten-tomatoes.102529/page-45#post-18588639

:doge

Like... he died with half of the world believing he was a freak, he was partially whitewashed after that.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1001 on: March 06, 2019, 03:44:17 PM »

I think pretty much everyone did, which is why it's such a disappointment to see them wasting so much time and money on this crap.
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1002 on: March 06, 2019, 03:44:55 PM »
Latwinks

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1003 on: March 06, 2019, 03:45:36 PM »
I would like to raise Cancer awareness but by doing so I would be saying the same thing as the literal Nazis !

:derp
ὕβρις

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Boredfrom

« Reply #1005 on: March 06, 2019, 03:49:43 PM »

"Discussion" Forum.

What does going “full bore” mean? Is pretty clear that Kirblar is in the minority in his opinion so why telling him to shut up when everybody already is set on in their opinions about Omar shitstorm. Chikor was banned for being a self hating jew anti Semitic so is not like they care one way or another...

agrajag

« Reply #1006 on: March 06, 2019, 03:50:33 PM »
Kirbrlar is doge whistling

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #1007 on: March 06, 2019, 03:51:38 PM »

"Discussion" Forum.

What does going “full bore” mean? Is pretty clear that Kirblar is in the minority in his opinion so why telling him to shut up when everybody already is set on in their opinions about Omar shitstorm. Chikor was banned for being a self hating jew anti Semitic so is not like they care one way or another...

When you go deep in.  Like touching the back of the uterus.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #1008 on: March 06, 2019, 03:55:51 PM »
Are you fucking kidding me?

After everything I did for Cream, and I don't get any PM spam?

Like holy fucking shit.

I was on the front-lines of the #free.cream wars from day fucking one. I risked my account to challenge local despot Bork, a tyrant who is willing to go as far as to delete a post with 5 likes just to prove a point. When Benji was spamming 7 posts in a row at 3am, who was there to say #free.cream? I was. When Cindi was making her idiotic political statement who was at the ready with #free.cream? I was. When the board was a flurry of activity chatting about Kirlbar's world-renowned speed reading ability, who was able to keep focus on the cause and lob a #free.cream bomb into the mix? I was.

Don't get me wrong, this was a group effort (we refer to ourselves as Creamers), but I never held back, I never wavered, I never blinked. And we suffered losses too. We lost etoilet for one (RIP). And we can't forget the valiant efforts made by Shosta. Yes, he's still here in body, but we all know his mind didn't make it to the end.

And after all that risk and loss, our joint effort was victorious. We defeated Bork and made the Bore dot com a better place with free cream...

...and yet my pm box sits empty.

Unfucking believable.
:O

BisMarckie

« Reply #1009 on: March 06, 2019, 03:56:51 PM »
Samfish got over 250 likes for his tweet.

Good thing our Bore likes have a much better conversion rate :success

« Reply #1010 on: March 06, 2019, 03:59:52 PM »

Like holy fucking shit.

I was on the front-lines of the #free.cream wars from day fucking one. I risked my account to challenge local despot Bork, a tyrant who is willing to go as far as to delete a post with 5 likes just to prove a point. When Benji was spamming 7 posts in a row at 3am, who was there to say #free.cream? I was. When Cindi was making her idiotic political statement who was at the ready with #free.cream? I was. When the board was a flurry of activity chatting about Kirlbar's world-renowned speed reading ability, who was able to keep focus on the cause and lob a #free.cream bomb into the mix? I was.

Don't get me wrong, this was a group effort (we refer to ourselves as Creamers), but I never held back, I never wavered, I never blinked. And we suffered losses too. We lost etoilet for one (RIP). And we can't forget the valiant efforts made by Shosta. Yes, he's still here in body, but we all know his mind didn't make it to the end.

And after all that risk and loss, our joint effort was victorious. We defeated Bork and made the Bore dot com a better place with free cream...

Unfucking believable.

I mean you’re like legitimately really racist
She

agrajag

« Reply #1011 on: March 06, 2019, 04:01:08 PM »
 :dead

james

« Reply #1012 on: March 06, 2019, 04:01:57 PM »

Like holy fucking shit.

Unfucking believable.

I mean you’re like legitimately really racist

Show me one fucking example

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1013 on: March 06, 2019, 04:04:45 PM »
the people who believe in the development and protection of a Jewish nation continue their slanderous campaign

james

« Reply #1014 on: March 06, 2019, 04:06:29 PM »
Bork: Cream is bad for this forum and should be banned

James: How dare you tyrant! We must #free.cream they are good people with a good heart

Bork: You win here is your cream

Cream: I'm back bitches! Fuck you James you racist piece of shit, Bork be my daddy

James:

marrec

« Reply #1015 on: March 06, 2019, 04:07:24 PM »
top 10 anime betrayals

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1016 on: March 06, 2019, 04:08:01 PM »
the people who believe in the development and protection of a Jewish nation will stop at nothing to destroy us, james. we must go down fighting!

« Reply #1017 on: March 06, 2019, 04:08:10 PM »
Bork is my daddy whether I like it or not so I might as well enjoy myself
She

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1018 on: March 06, 2019, 04:08:37 PM »
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron