Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898730 times)

BisMarckie

Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #11280 on: January 23, 2020, 12:59:21 PM »
This is why benji is such an integral part of the bire, nobody else is willing to go the extra mile and look for juicy replies on twitter. :rejoice

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #11281 on: January 23, 2020, 12:59:53 PM »
dude posted AND retweeted himself twice on the same post for under 30 likes...even when he's trying his hardest he can't get anyone to care :lol :lol :lol

People here would kill for 30 likes :ufup

Tuckers Law

« Reply #11282 on: January 23, 2020, 01:00:29 PM »
2Bee is a BronsonLee alt, right?  Nobody besides himself would’ve given enough of a shit about Bronson to have prefaced a thread on his tweets.  What a sad bitch you are, Bronson.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11283 on: January 23, 2020, 01:01:24 PM »
You basically have to not apply yourself at all to be stuck in a tier 1 IT position. All it takes is a little self education and personal interest. Bronson is clearly a terminal brainlet at his age.

SAD

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #11284 on: January 23, 2020, 01:01:27 PM »
I just want to point out that BronsonLee being "doxxed" is even worse than their normal usage of the term. Not only had he freely posted identifying information on multiple websites. THAT'S ALSO HIS ACTUAL FUCKING NAME.

BisMarckie

« Reply #11285 on: January 23, 2020, 01:01:29 PM »
dude posted AND retweeted himself twice on the same post for under 30 likes...even when he's trying his hardest he can't get anyone to care :lol :lol :lol

People here would kill for 30 likes :ufup

I got 30+ likes here and it was better than my children being born. :rejoice

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11286 on: January 23, 2020, 01:04:27 PM »
I just want to point out that BronsonLee being "doxxed" is even worse than their normal usage of the term. Not only had he freely posted identifying information on multiple websites. THAT'S ALSO HIS ACTUAL FUCKING NAME.

You wouldn't have known that was his actual name unless you'd doxxed him. :ufup
©@©™

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11287 on: January 23, 2020, 01:05:18 PM »
2B == Butthurt Bronson :hmm

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11288 on: January 23, 2020, 01:09:42 PM »
They run their backend on Windows, do you really think anyone knows what a SQL query is?

ResetEra LLC is the type of corporation to pay the installation fee and buy a support contract for babbies first PHP site software.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #11289 on: January 23, 2020, 01:09:50 PM »
era: "He said some dumb shit on a public message board and people on twitter called him on it, that is HARRASSMENT and it was DEFINITELY the same people who corrected his dumb shit as called him a dumb shit on 'burner accounts'"

also era in basically any fucking topic in the OT: "Wow, look at this rando from twitter saying something that I'm going to post here, quote me 20 times calling that person a stupid fucking piece of shit then go on twitter and do it to their face"

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11290 on: January 23, 2020, 01:10:33 PM »
wait, isn't bronson also the "I was TOO smart as a child so it ruined me forever" guy? :rofl

10centtacos

« Reply #11291 on: January 23, 2020, 01:11:12 PM »
They run their backend on Windows, do you really think anyone knows what a SQL query is?

alter session set current_schema = sysadm;

nachobro

• Live Más

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #11293 on: January 23, 2020, 01:15:23 PM »
So smart he worked as a cameraman for no name indie wrasslin promotions for years :derp :derp
Margs

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11294 on: January 23, 2020, 01:15:45 PM »

ResetEra LLC is the type of corporation to pay the installation fee and buy a support contract for babbies first PHP site software.
none of this is true.
每天生气

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #11295 on: January 23, 2020, 01:16:13 PM »
I always assumed that was Kirblar tbh.

BisMarckie

« Reply #11296 on: January 23, 2020, 01:17:12 PM »
You were never that smart to begin with if you can‘t coast later in your adult life. :ufup

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11297 on: January 23, 2020, 01:17:15 PM »
for real though, i have a hard time believing the "tier 1 IT" thing even if i mock it. mainly cause i'm not a super genius or even "very smart" like bronson and i managed to move up into the higher ranks just by learning on the job and figuring stuff out as i go.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11299 on: January 23, 2020, 01:18:39 PM »
BronsonLee doing an awful lot of meta-commentary for someone who just wants to be left alone. Maybe he should sign up to The Bire or The Farms and tell us what he really thinks.

Imagine thinking random internet people who barely put up with you are your friends. Getting all betrayed over relationships that never existed. Being an empty vacuum of a person who has no friends, talent or creations to call his own. The only thing that warms the nothingness of his insides is his Epic Game Store account where he gets free games like The Bridge.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #11300 on: January 23, 2020, 01:19:23 PM »
https://bronsonlee.wordpress.com/2017/06/14/the-importance-of-work-ethic/
(Image removed from quote.)

:brain :lol :lol :lol :brain

AP is a specific class that is labeled as such approved by the college board so colleges and universities know that students did university level work and can award college credit.

Be design, middle school wouldn't have AP courses. Bronson Lee might have gone to a 6-12 school or an equivalent and be allowed to take an AP course or two (we had several students at the school I worked at that were able to do it) but not even the smartest kid I know would do a whole slate of AP courses in middle school. They would just take classes at the local JC and take actual college courses.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #11301 on: January 23, 2020, 01:19:34 PM »
what you said is LIBEL and i might need to SEEK LEGAL ADVICE is the internet equivalent of my dad will beat your dad up

:badass

shosta

« Reply #11302 on: January 23, 2020, 01:19:45 PM »
for real though, i have a hard time believing the "tier 1 IT" thing even if i mock it. mainly cause i'm not a super genius or even "very smart" like bronson and i managed to move up into the higher ranks just by learning on the job and figuring stuff out as i go.
It's possible that he's plenty smart but has such a disagreeable personality he can't move up anywhere in life. Just look at the weight he places on his interactions with 30 year old losers on a video game forum. Meanwhile Nintex gets called every possible thing under the sun and just takes it all on the chin like a champ.
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #11303 on: January 23, 2020, 01:21:01 PM »
Maybe he should sign up to The Bire
this forum went private in November  :marimo
每天生气

Rman

« Reply #11304 on: January 23, 2020, 01:21:05 PM »

To be fair, lost of smart dudes struggle with their careers. Lack of EQ, networking, poor worth ethic, bad career choices.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11305 on: January 23, 2020, 01:21:27 PM »
good point. having a good attitude about work and having to deal with bullshit while not complaining probably helped me more than i know

finally getting out of the phone jockey cubicles was a :rejoice moment for sure. if bronson is still stuck there after a decade, i kinda do feel bad for him.

BisMarckie

« Reply #11306 on: January 23, 2020, 01:22:43 PM »
Lol, I was 99.9 in everything, and I didn't end up stuck in a level 1 IT job. I overcame that disadvantage and got two master's degrees.

People who are actually smart learn to game the system and obtain absolutely shambolic degrees. :smug

shosta

« Reply #11307 on: January 23, 2020, 01:22:45 PM »
I don't feel bad for him
每天生气

Rman

« Reply #11308 on: January 23, 2020, 01:23:16 PM »
good point. having a good attitude about work and having to deal with bullshit while not complaining probably helped me more than i know

finally getting out of the phone jockey cubicles was a :rejoice moment for sure. if bronson is still stuck there after a decade, i kinda do feel bad for him.
People get comfortable.  Happened to me me. That said, I'm in no way smart lol. But I've seen smart people stuck.

No one likes to admit it, but brownnosing is an important thing lol.  The too-smart guys think it's beneath at times. It's why the basic bros do so well in the executive ranks. They understand the game.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #11309 on: January 23, 2020, 01:23:27 PM »
I overcame that disadvantage and got two master's degrees.
F

shosta

« Reply #11310 on: January 23, 2020, 01:23:41 PM »
People who are actually smart learn to game the system and obtain absolutely shambolic degrees. :smug
Look at this guy living in one of the world's greatest social democracies and thinking the high social mobility was from him gaming the system :girlaff

America is so, so different.
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #11311 on: January 23, 2020, 01:25:21 PM »

People get comfortable.  Happened to me me. That said, I'm in no way smart lol. But I've seen smart people stuck.

Eh, getting stuck is such a ambiguous term. I moved voluntarily to what most people would describe as a dead end job just because I didn‘t want to deal with the whole rat race and long work hours.

shosta

« Reply #11312 on: January 23, 2020, 01:25:34 PM »
I have a high school diploma.
<thinking about riotous sr's effect on your life>
每天生气

Rman

« Reply #11313 on: January 23, 2020, 01:26:47 PM »

Eh, getting stuck is such a ambiguous term. I moved voluntarily to what most people would describe as a dead end job just because I didn‘t want to deal with the whole rat race and long work hours.

True. Not everyone has the appetite or desire to climb the corporate ladder.

BisMarckie

« Reply #11314 on: January 23, 2020, 01:27:14 PM »
Look at this guy living in one of the world's greatest social democracies and thinking the high social mobility was from him gaming the system :girlaff

America is so, so different.

Gaming the university system? Absolutely. I don‘t think I went to the library once in my undergrad days. :lol

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11315 on: January 23, 2020, 01:27:25 PM »

none of this is true.
Their server reports otherwise. I haven't actually tried to access the backend in a serious way to verify for legal reasons. I'm confused why you would suggest otherwise.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11316 on: January 23, 2020, 01:27:50 PM »
I don't feel bad for him
he is a real smug asshole so yeah maybe not :lol

i feel bad for a theoretical me still stuck in that spot

BIONIC

« Reply #11317 on: January 23, 2020, 01:30:10 PM »
Bronsonlee :hhh

This page needs more 2Booty :sistine
Margs

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11319 on: January 23, 2020, 01:33:31 PM »
But either way, millions of people who work with Windows know SQL...so...
The decision to run a webserver on Windows is extremely questionable and is most often done out of ignorance. The idea that someone would choose to run Windows but also knows SQL is unlikely.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11320 on: January 23, 2020, 01:34:13 PM »

none of this is true.
Their server reports otherwise. I haven't actually tried to access the backend in a serious way to verify for legal reasons. I'm confused why you would suggest otherwise.

How do you know you aren't just hitting some sort of Gateway / reverse proxy / any kind of server in between their backend and the internet?
I don't because I haven't dug deep. I shouldn't be able to access their site directly (as in not via CloudFlare) at all if it was configured properly. That in itself is a problem.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11321 on: January 23, 2020, 01:36:32 PM »
Bronsonlee :hhh

This page needs more 2Booty :sistine

:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]

shosta

« Reply #11322 on: January 23, 2020, 01:36:33 PM »
It's a windows server? I don't remember it being one when we launched but maybe you're right. Also come to think of it I don't know if they bought xenforo support although I would be disappointed if they did. Anyway there was a cloud engineer from Google, another professional backend guy (deltaplus, who is very cool), one guy who didn't actually know what he was doing, and like two or three frontend devs (including sirpop). A couple of months in because admin got extremely paranoid they made them verify with linkedin and resume etc. I would know because I was on the tech team.*

I literally did nothing except fix that bug where Chrome autofilled registration and people signed up with their real names because they're idiots :dead
[close]
每天生气

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #11323 on: January 23, 2020, 01:37:16 PM »

To be fair, lost of smart dudes struggle with their careers. Lack of EQ, networking, poor worth ethic, bad career choices.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11324 on: January 23, 2020, 01:39:43 PM »
I was actually trying to find a post by deltaplus (couldn't remember his name). Now he's a "deleted member". Yikes.

shosta

« Reply #11325 on: January 23, 2020, 01:41:42 PM »
Gaming the university system? Absolutely. I don‘t think I went to the library once in my undergrad days. :lol
The library? What would you go to the library for? Almost no one needs to go to the library.
每天生气

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #11326 on: January 23, 2020, 01:42:58 PM »
2B is now my favourite moderator on Era
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

shosta

« Reply #11327 on: January 23, 2020, 01:43:16 PM »
I was actually trying to find a post by deltaplus (couldn't remember his name). Now he's a "deleted member". Yikes.
that's pretty sad. When everything was getting started, he was really excited (like a lot of people) to bring back NeoGAF to its glory days, in the sense of people generally being pretty cool with each other and a funny atmosphere. Eradise Lost.
每天生气

BIONIC

« Reply #11328 on: January 23, 2020, 01:43:32 PM »
Y'all remember when messofanego showed his mom's address in a YouTube video?

What a fucking morong.

No, but I remember when I saw him hitting on a guy in the YouTube comments of an Eric Andre subway sketch.
Margs

BisMarckie

« Reply #11329 on: January 23, 2020, 01:43:42 PM »
The library? What would you go to the library for? Almost no one needs to go to the library.

I know you're trolling me. yet still I find myself enraged.

shosta

« Reply #11330 on: January 23, 2020, 01:44:04 PM »
This, except another panel where Stalin is replaced by some guy who wasn't in the picture before
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #11331 on: January 23, 2020, 01:44:19 PM »
It's a real question, bruh.
每天生气

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11332 on: January 23, 2020, 01:45:55 PM »
2op of page 2B

:nsfw :whew :nsfw

close enough to the top anyway

e: halfway surprised wrath isn't already following this broad on twitter
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 01:50:18 PM by nachobro »

BisMarckie

« Reply #11333 on: January 23, 2020, 01:46:36 PM »
It's a real question, bruh.

You are.still expected (and even more so back when I was in college) to go to the library to do your research for relevant literature for your term papers.

You know this, so top trolling me :bolo

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11334 on: January 23, 2020, 01:48:06 PM »
that's pretty sad. When everything was getting started, he was really excited (like a lot of people) to bring back NeoGAF to its glory days, in the sense of people generally being pretty cool with each other and a funny atmosphere. Eradise Lost.
I still regret not acting on the invitation to join the staff Discord to discuss being a mod on ResetEra.
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #11335 on: January 23, 2020, 01:48:41 PM »
2op of page 2B

:nsfw :whew :nsfw

close enough to the top anyway

They couldn't take the stupid size label off the heels? Or are they gonna return them?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11336 on: January 23, 2020, 01:48:52 PM »
i went to the library to use my free copies to photocopy sections of some $600 book written by the professor that i sure as hell wasn't going to buy :lol

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11337 on: January 23, 2020, 01:49:14 PM »

Cerium already took this to the next level by disappearing himself and putting B-Dubs in the fall guy position.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #11338 on: January 23, 2020, 01:54:52 PM »
This, except another panel where Stalin is replaced by some guy who wasn't in the picture before

am i doing it rite?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #11339 on: January 23, 2020, 02:27:00 PM »
Damn I'm glad I don't do online dating, I would want to chat a bunch and would probably go in the bin haha. Is it that way even for people in their 30's? For me, it's exciting finding someone you vibe with and having good conversation. Like how do you convince people you aren't a creep or something if you don't chat a bunch?

:hmm