Author Topic: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (Play Enslaved instead)  (Read 15546 times)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (Play Enslaved instead)
« Reply #240 on: November 09, 2010, 05:54:01 PM »
Nope
fat

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2010, 05:58:55 PM »
lol

Time to shit-bin this.
Tacos

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #242 on: November 09, 2010, 06:54:59 PM »
It gets better at the end of chapter 2. Then it gets worse again by chapter 10.

Enemies don't really take that long to kill, even on the higher difficulties. You just need to unlock the stronger moves.
BiSH

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #243 on: November 09, 2010, 11:57:09 PM »
I played the ps3 demo and didn't noticed anything wrong with the framerate, the internet overreaction society strikes again!
Drunk

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
« Reply #244 on: November 12, 2010, 07:04:33 AM »
So instead of sending right back to gamefly, I decided to give this another go and made it up to something like chapter 6 or 7.  Then I wanted to go back to some earlier levels and pick up some gems that I missed only to be told that I gotta put disc 1 back in the fucking system even though the entire game is installed on the hard drive.  I have to swap discs out everytime I want to go back?  Really?  God damnit.  It's not like the game wasn't annoying me already but now this?   If I would've known there was that kind of BS I would've gotten it for the PS3.
Tacos

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
« Reply #245 on: November 14, 2010, 10:17:36 AM »
Just finished it.  I kinda got into to it as soon as I hit the castle but the game is littered with problems and I never, ever want to hear Patrick Stewart in a game again.  Lords of Shadow made me loath his voice.  And while not being able to go back to levels 1-5 without swapping a disc even though the whole thing is on my HD was extremely disappointing, towards the end I found that going back would've been pointless anyway.  Who cares if I don't have an additional 5 daggers or an extra fairy?  All my important things like my life bar and light/shadow meters were full or just about there and even if you do decided to go back to pick up an extra gem the game forces you to play out the entire level to keep it. No fucking thank you.  If I could just back out to the world map after I collected what I needed without going through all the other bullshit I might've actually went back and picked up the stuff I missed.

Anyway, LoS is beautiful to look at but I've got not desire to ever touch it again.

Now off to Deadly Premonition.
Tacos