Author Topic: The brown/black folk thread #DSF  (Read 99798 times)

Himu

The brown/black folk thread #DSF
« on: September 08, 2013, 03:56:30 PM »

PD: that black conspiracy theorist who told me Beethoven was black sent me this

Discuss.  :-\
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 02:01:33 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
My recommended videos are ruined now. :beli

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Didn't Russel and his ex-wife buy a solid gold commode or something?

Himu

This nicca posts the corniest on his facebook shit y'all

I think he posted that video before brob.

We need to find the most wtf conspiracy video.
IYKYK

nudemacusers

Beethoven is black? Wuuu

That coli thread hahahah
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
 :lol :lol :lol

nudemacusers

Beethoven is black? Wuuu

That coli thread hahahah
I don't know if you're aware of this, but whites are physically and mentally incapable of creating anything new or useful to the world. Everything they do or have done, has been stolen from other cultures. So of course beethoven was black.

King James was also Black, so was Yue Fei.
Yeah but that just means Beethoven was the original Elvis.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

Holy shit six pages in that coli thread and its gone bananas
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
This just in Gutenberg was actually part black.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
I'm really digging this coli thread. currently reading about how the white man is the devil and a lovely interpretation of the story of Esau (the first white devil? stay tuned!) using shutterstock images of white people.

Himu

why are my people so superstitious :fbm
IYKYK

nudemacusers

Supreme mathematics  :lol

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
Beethoven was pretty cool. I bet he could've been black if he set his mind to it.
QED

Himu

IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

"The feminization of black men" thing has been a trending topic amongst the 5%ers who congregate my barbershop. Same dudes who make sure their waves are 100% right, wear matching clothes, have to wear spotless shoes at all times...complaining about the white man turning our black brothers into bitches.

:comeon

nudemacusers

Beethoven was pretty cool. I bet he could've been black if he set his mind to it.
Maybe if he went blind instead of deaf.

"The feminization of black men" thing has been a trending topic amongst the 5%ers who congregate my barbershop. Same dudes who make sure their waves are 100% right, wear matching clothes, have to wear spotless shoes at all times...complaining about the white man turning our black brothers into bitches.

Only women buy jordans, real men buy expensive euro sneakers.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

Haha!

IYKYK

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Tell them they're the fruitiest looking motherfuckers on the block and need to shut the fuck up.

Himu

Post more funny black conspiracies
IYKYK

nudemacusers

These coli dudes are asking god to smite each other now. Can't tell if srs or not.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
What about the theory that white people put something that repels black people from mayonnaise, thus making sure we get all of that deliciousness to ourselves?

:hans1
yar

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
What about the theory that white people put something that repels black people from mayonnaise, thus making sure we get all of that deliciousness to ourselves?

It was only to get back at black people for stealing fried chicken and watermelon from us.
©@©™

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Drunk

nudemacusers

Colonel sanders is white tho :yeshrug
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• Administrator

It was only to get back at black people for stealing fried chicken and watermelon from us.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermelon

Watermelon is thought to have originated in southern Africa, where it is found growing wild. It reaches maximum genetic diversity there, with sweet, bland and bitter forms. In the 19th century, Alphonse de Candolle[1] claimed the watermelon was indigenous to tropical Africa.[2] Though Citrullus colocynthis is often considered to be a wild ancestor of watermelon and is now found native in north and west Africa, it has been suggested on the basis of chloroplast DNA investigations that the cultivated and wild watermelon diverged independently from a common ancestor, possibly C. ecirrhosus from Namibia.[3]

Evidence of its cultivation in the Nile Valley was found from the second millennium BC. Watermelon seeds have been found at Twelfth Dynasty sites and in the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun.[4] Watermelon is also mentioned in the Bible as a food eaten by the ancient Israelites while they were in bondage in Egypt.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_chicken#History

A number of West African cuisines featured dishes where chicken was fried, typically in palm oil, sometimes having been battered before. These would be served on special occasions in some areas, or sometimes sold in the streets as snacks in others.[6][7][8] This provided some means of independent economy for enslaved and segregated African American women, who became noted sellers of poultry (live or cooked) as early as the 1730s. Because of this and the expensive nature of the ingredients, it was, despite popular perception, a rare and special dish in the African-American community.[9]

(Image removed from quote.)

This just proves how deep the conspiracy goes.
©@©™

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Did they talk about how black people traveled to the Americas 2000 years ago?
🍆🍆

Himu

This theory has been debunked.

(Image removed from quote.)

Coleslaw fucking sucks.
IYKYK

Big Barry Jazz

Beethoven is black? Wuuu

That coli thread hahahah

Sure. So was Shakespeare, Mozart, and most the english aristocracy back in the day. Lincoln is still up for debate.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=990_1325854792

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
KFC is garbage.

My mom used to work there, making minimum wage, supporting my sister and I.  It was a nightmare to work there apparently and people believed working for McDonald's was a step up so whenever a vacancy popped up at McDonald's, every KFC employee would apply.  Pretty much every horror story regarding fast food would take place at KFC on a regular basis.  Unsurprisingly, the work atmosphere was just as good as their food there.  Of course, this was the early-mid 90s so maybe things improved since then but I haven't stepped into a KFC since.

The only thing I liked from KFC was garden rice, something they dropped about 20 years ago.  I thought that stuff was godly.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:58:19 PM by Mary Tyler Whore »
🍆🍆

nudemacusers

• Thread starts with black conspiracies about the white man
• Debate ensues
• White men distract blacks with fried chicken talk

:obama  :whew
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I think the important thing to take away from this thread is that KFC is garbage.

Popeye's Chicken >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> eating fried chicken at a chinese buffet >>>>>>>> KFC
©@©™

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I'm going to grab some Popeye's right now.  Spicy chicken legs :drool
🍆🍆

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

really enjoying this. Kanye West selling his soul to the devil because of happy meal toys, pictures of Michael Jackson as a child making satanic hand gestures (do you see the 666 in the thumbnail?!), this youtube video uploaded by exposingthesatan really has it all

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
the bigger news from this video is that christopher walken is actually black.

Phoenix Dark

Did they talk about how black people traveled to the Americas 2000 years ago?

"see this statue with african traits, which was found in a Native American temple? the big lips, big nose? clearly a black man traveled here first"

it's probably true...but who cares. One of the biggest things I remember my African American Studies class focusing on was the concept of vindication. Black men found America, black men ruled Egypt, etc...and the (European) white man hasn't given them credit. Sure it's shitty but what does that have to do with...you know, not getting important shit done in your own community? I couldn't care less about Columbus: what are you doing to address violence in your community, or after school programs for kids?

My barber owns the shop that I go to. All the people who work for him are in their 30s, baller types. Some are 5%er types, and there are a bunch of customers who are like that. Meanwhile the owner is actually working to help the community, doing shit like teaching kids how to cut hair; that's a nice job to learn, I wish I had  learned when I was a teen, I would have had so much money. The 5%er dudes don't do shit but complain.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Cutting hair actually gets you decent money in the US? It's one of the lowest paid jobs per hour over here in Germany.

Phoenix Dark

Not saying it's some great job, but for a young person? It's a solid job or side job. I salute teaching kids how to do constructive stuff/get paid.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Just stumbled across this gif.

Himu

Beethoven is black? Wuuu

That coli thread hahahah

Sure. So was Shakespeare, Mozart, and most the english aristocracy back in the day. Lincoln is still up for debate.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=990_1325854792

these niccas hair

:holeup
IYKYK

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
WDW

Himu

IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

Billionaire Says "Black Women Are For Grown Ups"

This article was brought to my attention and I decided to share it with you all. More and more everyday billionaires are dating black women. While thousandaires and athletes have chosen to date "others" it seems that more and more wealth men (notice I didn't say rich) are dating women of color. Billionaire Ben Horowitz was said to have been quoted as saying  “Billionaires prefer black women, they are loyal and guard your interests. Black wives are for grown ups” which led me to research billionaire men dating black women. So don't worry women. Your skin may not be light enough to snag a rapper, but you can still snag a billionaire business man. Just remember that to attract a billionaire you have to be Educated, have you own career/interests and have ambition. No dumb door knobs over here ladies!

Check out some of the lucky ladies below!
http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2015113%3ABlogPost%3A1684312&commentId=2015113%3AComment%3A1684944&xg_source=activity#ixzz2edjpVHCK

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/billionaire-says-black-women-are-for-grown-ups.145224/

:PP
spoiler (click to show/hide)
it's a fake quote
[close]

Phoenix Dark

:sabu

Himu, explain.

Himu

I don't know :lol
IYKYK

Himu

IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

:rofl

I didn't understand why his kid was arrested, and apparently put in handcuffs. Something school bus related?

Himu

Remember that dude who posted that homosexual diatribe?

Martin Luther King taught black people how to be good house niccas, post slavery... dont fight to establish your own shit. Then when we integrate instead of children being educated on who they are, instead of them receiving teaches from our own people WHO KNOW THE TRUTH AND STRUGGLE, we whine and bitch for them to go to white peoples school. Now black kids dont know who the fuck they are. NO BLACK INDIVIDUAL IN AMERICA HAS ANY ORIGINALITY. Majority of the things we do has been DONE by somebody else. niccas wanna be gansters, dick riding Italians. Black women want European grade hair, coochie riding white women. Then till this very damn day THE RICHEST nicca IN AMERICA DONT EVEN OWN HIMSELF. In order to be rich, you have to be the white man RICH nicca BITCH. Meaning no matter how much money you make YOU DONT OWN SHIT!! If America can dictate ANYTHING about your possessions YA ASS DONT OWN IT!!!

:goty
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

nudemacusers

:-*
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Bitch fuck up it was my grandma name
©@©™

Himu

Dolphinquisha :rofl
IYKYK

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
vin