Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 575600 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #3720 on: March 19, 2018, 07:26:45 PM »
Sometimes I feel extremely violent and want to hurt people, but most of the time I feel so passive and calm that I wouldn't even defend myself if someone attacked me and my life was in the balance.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3721 on: March 19, 2018, 07:33:11 PM »
Boreans, here is your Monday morning erection.

more of a tombstone  8)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #3722 on: March 19, 2018, 07:49:57 PM »
"My Mission"

A few days ago I made a thread on the Official Nintendo Forums that i was in love with Marin from Links Awakening. I said the reason I was in love with her was because of her appearance, her personality, her dreams and everything else. I’ve been in love with her since childhood when I had my Game Boy.

Marin was a girl on an island with no powers, just words of serene and wanting to fulfill her dream. The story and everything touched my heart. Now I understand Marin was not real, but I actually found out that emotions are telling me that I’m in love with the real Marin that’s really out there.

In other words, we feel that Miyamoto knew these Zelda characters when he drew them from certain people. A lot of people were touched my my message and felt that we should go on a search for Miyamoto to find the true answer. In other words, we want to ask Miyamoto-dono who the real Zelda people were that he got his ideas from.

We feel Miyamoto-dono really knew people like Zelda, Marin, Link, Malon etcetera and are personalities and have put them into the games. We are going to form a search party for Miyamoto because these questions we have we have been wanting to know the answers for all of our lives. Sometimes we even cited when we were in love with a character from a game and knew we would never meet them.

I cried, however I feel we can find them. I tried to get everyone to come with me on this search, but we were still discussing the situation when the topic reached 390 posts. NOA staff deleted it. We don’t know why, but it happened.

So I found this site and I’m hoping that this site is the same site for the dreams and answers to the Zelda characters with whom we have loved. I have loved so much for Marin that I have she tears over her.

I know you guys may think weird or even crazy for loving a game character, but I am not. You see it is our emotion that is trying to reach out to a certain person we love. We can’t help it if we’re touched by the characters looks, personality and so on etcetera.

So I’m just posting here if anyone has suggestions for our situation. Actually I have a lot of people that want to come with me to find Miyamoto so we can get these answers. Our love is so strong for this journey that we don’t want to put it aside.

Finally, I am asking the NOA staff to please revive the thread and give me access to the thread so i can document the pages, as lots and lots of work was deleted.

(Image removed from quote.)

^_^

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #3723 on: March 19, 2018, 07:58:56 PM »

Jansen

« Reply #3724 on: March 19, 2018, 08:02:55 PM »

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #3725 on: March 19, 2018, 08:03:21 PM »

I swear to god LionPride once said this.
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3726 on: March 19, 2018, 10:17:53 PM »
Since shit-all is going on at ERA maybe we do need cream.
sigh

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3727 on: March 19, 2018, 10:19:58 PM »
Since shit-all is going on at ERA maybe we do need cream.
:batman
ど助平

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
Fish<

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 10:33:19 PM by bork »
ど助平

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3730 on: March 19, 2018, 10:31:47 PM »
Methy white trash women rolling around in garbage. God bless Trump’s America.

serge

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3731 on: March 19, 2018, 10:33:18 PM »
Finally

The single most destructive force online and modern society are comments
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-single-most-destructive-force-online-and-modern-society-are-comments.30672/

anonymous comments are the issue.

China has eliminated anonymous posting right?

In China, the internet is censored. You can't get access to Google, or Facebook or Twitter unless you have a workaround known as a virtual private network. VPN technology lets users jump over the so-called Great Firewall of China. But now those jumping days could be ending. By month's end, Beijing plans to block all VPN services not authorized by the government. And among others, the multinational business community from around the world is crying foul.
https://www.marketplace.org/2018/03/12/business/china-moves-tighten-control-internet
sigh

FStop7

« Reply #3732 on: March 19, 2018, 10:51:56 PM »
REE’ers get rock hard at the thought of a totalitarian system that somehow they will be solely in control of. 

etiolate

« Reply #3733 on: March 19, 2018, 10:52:53 PM »
that's because they're a garden of useful idiots

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3734 on: March 19, 2018, 10:59:07 PM »
REE’ers get rock hard at the thought of a totalitarian system that somehow they will be solely in control of.

"The world would be so much better if it was under our totalitarian rule"

:snob

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #3735 on: March 19, 2018, 11:06:51 PM »
Poor China. I feel bad for the billion or so of them.  I hope they can at least see Chaturbate or MyFreeCams without the VPN now.

etiolate

« Reply #3736 on: March 19, 2018, 11:11:49 PM »

How do you pick a 4 on 1 fight against a guy who works at IHOP and lose?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3737 on: March 19, 2018, 11:22:01 PM »
Poor China. I feel bad for the billion or so of them.  I hope they can at least see Chaturbate or MyFreeCams without the VPN now.

Amnesty International notes that China "has the largest recorded number of imprisoned journalists and cyber-dissidents in the world" and Paris-based Reporters Without Borders stated in 2010 and 2012 that "China is the world's biggest prison for netizens." The offences of which they are accused include communicating with groups abroad, signing online petitions, and calling for reform and an end to corruption.

On the upside though, political prisoners make great farms for human organs to sell to rich westerners.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3738 on: March 19, 2018, 11:45:22 PM »

He deserves the Golden Fry-pan for his bravery.
sigh

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3739 on: March 19, 2018, 11:49:42 PM »

I'd take Rayon Mcintosh over that ihop guy any day.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3740 on: March 20, 2018, 12:28:22 AM »
Goddamit I was laughing hard at Jack Remington's driving stories  :playa

TVC15

« Reply #3741 on: March 20, 2018, 12:41:49 AM »

How about one of my old cruisin' stories from my glory days instead?

I was out cruising one night and I met this young hustler. He said he was out to make some money and would suck me off or I could fuck him in the ass and that he was willing to do anything. I asked him if he would piss in my mouth and he agreed. I hadn't much more than got him in the car than he had his hard cock of about 6" out for me to play with while I was driving to my secluded parking place. It looked so good I had to pull over a couple of times and go down on it. I soon made it to where I was going and had his hard rod in my mouth sucking on it, and then I sucked on his balls, and I then asked him if he liked his ass licked and he soon had his rear end up in position for my tongue to probe his ass hole. It was nice and I licked and sucked it a long time. He went to unzipping my pants and said let him see mine. He soon had it out and was sucking on it. He said for money he would get my rocks off for me so I said go ahead, as he had me hot. It was worth it for he really knew 'how to make a man feel good. He was born with a natural instinct to suck cock, as he couldn't have learned it in a few years. We then got out of the car so he could take a leak and I got down and he filled my mouth with that delicious golden nectar and he had a good supply of it too. On the way back to town he said he had enjoyed pissing in my mouth and wanted to know what it tasted like. He wanted to know if I ever drank my own. I said yes, so I bet he went home and drank his.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3742 on: March 20, 2018, 12:44:58 AM »
He was born with a natural instinct to suck cock
Boogie nights deleted scenes right here

etiolate

nudemacusers

« Reply #3744 on: March 20, 2018, 12:54:27 AM »
ZattMurdock is always amusing. Always tip top entertainment.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

etiolate

« Reply #3745 on: March 20, 2018, 01:03:03 AM »

It's almost like one of those Fighting Game Tourney clips where a player gets backed against the wall and then busts out some parry combo super that counters everything.

kingv

« Reply #3746 on: March 20, 2018, 01:46:28 AM »

I was out cruising one night and I met this young hustler. He said he was out to make some money and would suck me off or I could fuck him in the ass and that he was willing to do anything. I asked him if he would piss in my mouth and he agreed. I hadn't much more than got him in the car than he had his hard cock of about 6" out for me to play with while I was driving to my secluded parking place. It looked so good I had to pull over a couple of times and go down on it. I soon made it to where I was going and had his hard rod in my mouth sucking on it, and then I sucked on his balls, and I then asked him if he liked his ass licked and he soon had his rear end up in position for my tongue to probe his ass hole. It was nice and I licked and sucked it a long time. He went to unzipping my pants and said let him see mine. He soon had it out and was sucking on it. He said for money he would get my rocks off for me so I said go ahead, as he had me hot. It was worth it for he really knew 'how to make a man feel good. He was born with a natural instinct to suck cock, as he couldn't have learned it in a few years. We then got out of the car so he could take a leak and I got down and he filled my mouth with that delicious golden nectar and he had a good supply of it too. On the way back to town he said he had enjoyed pissing in my mouth and wanted to know what it tasted like. He wanted to know if I ever drank my own. I said yes, so I bet he went home and drank his.

glory days? I think you meant glory hole days.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3747 on: March 20, 2018, 01:47:51 AM »

:rejoice

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3748 on: March 20, 2018, 03:17:02 AM »
I slow down so the nose of my car is even with the truck. We stay this way for about a half mile, as the last behind me is just super pissed off. I eventually speed up and before I can even change lanes into the right hand lane, she changes lanes to the right and squeezes through the gap between my car and the truck, middle finger raised as she passes me. I smiled, waved and blew her a kiss. We then got stuck at the same red light a little farther up the road. I could only laugh.
sure taught her a lesson about road safety

benjipwns

« Reply #3749 on: March 20, 2018, 03:21:57 AM »
ihop vid reminds me of a classy classic

benjipwns

« Reply #3750 on: March 20, 2018, 03:24:31 AM »
free benji intolerance:
is it just me or do women (generally in minivans/suvs/etc.) speed up and drive more recklessly when their exit draws near?

like they'll suddenly hit 85 passing everybody and then exit from the left lane and shit

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3751 on: March 20, 2018, 03:25:30 AM »

orbitar88
4 years ago
In all honesty, not trying to be funny, I thank God every day that I'm not black.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3752 on: March 20, 2018, 03:26:59 AM »

I had a pretty good experience recently. Someone did another one of my top 5 LA driving pet peeves: using an exit lane to cut around traffic. Now I’m not talking about zipper merging. I mean the lane is a dedicated exit lane, but it doesn’t separate from the rest of the freeway immediately. So say traffic is moving pretty slowly, these douchebags will ride the exit lane almost to the point of no return and then merge back in. It’s fucking garbage.

So I’m driving through downtown LA, and traffic is shittier than usual. Going past 6th St, which is the #1 place for that asshole move, because the exit lane is like a quarter mile long. I’m situated right around the point of no return when I see some dipshit in an Audi cruising up looking to jump into the gap I’d left between my car and the car in front of me. I zoomed forward and reduced that gap to like two feet. He kept trying to force the issue, and I kept denying him the entry, carefully maintaining a distance too small for him to squeeze his front end in.

Eventually he got too close to the exit, and a car behind him that was actually trying to get off the freeway started honking, and that motherfucker had to take the 6th St exit. Probably took him a good few minutes to navigate all the downtown one-way streets back to a freeway on-ramp.

Really great life moment.
I mostly find this hilarious cause i see the same shit every day :rejoice

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3753 on: March 20, 2018, 04:03:56 AM »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #3754 on: March 20, 2018, 04:22:37 AM »

Sorry, all I could see was dat cleavage.
What happened?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3755 on: March 20, 2018, 04:28:19 AM »
TVC is gay
nudemacusers is gay?
Is there an official list somewhere that I can refer to

tuna_love

« Reply #3756 on: March 20, 2018, 04:41:40 AM »
TVC is gay
nudemacusers is gay?
Is there an official list somewhere that I can refer to
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?action=mlist  :heh

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3757 on: March 20, 2018, 07:54:34 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/infinity-war-is-the-most-ambitious-crossover-event-in-history-memes-and-other-insane-crossovers.30720/page-2#post-5785037

Quote from: lordmrw, post: 5785037, member: 4745
Quote from: Antiwhippy, post: 5782897, member: 2341
[MEDIA=twitter]975913079975407617[/MEDIA]
Dude, don't just drop this in here with no warning.  Somebody likely to get fired for their curiosity.  For those that don't know, if you value your job do not look this up at work.

Yes, just in case you couldn't figure out that this was some hentai shit from the big-boobed Sailor Moon holding a dildo and the "18 - Adults Only" label on the bottom.  Gonna guess that moron googled it at his office. :doge
ど助平

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #3758 on: March 20, 2018, 08:36:09 AM »
nudemacusers is gay?

macusers is just a gay appropriator.

i don't know if white man is gay as much as it is the thought of something as conventional and dull as heterosexual sex does nothing to get his engine going.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3759 on: March 20, 2018, 09:37:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-removed-the-glossy-finish-layer-from-my-psvita-using-sandpaper-and-i-liked-it.30766/

Quote from: L.O.R.D, post: 5788111, member: 9704
so the story goes like this:

i see a photo of a PS Vita slim that looked like matte finish

and OH MY GOD

so i asked him how he did it, he said he used fine sandpaper on the cover after he disassembled his Vita
from the day one i hate the glossy finish on my Vita, so i went to buy a fine sandpaper, and went to the lazy way to do it, and that to apply the sandpaper on the Vita without disassembly, almost gone perfect.

anyway, here is the final results, took me 30 minutes.

:donot :exxy
ど助平

jorma

« Reply #3760 on: March 20, 2018, 09:57:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-removed-the-glossy-finish-layer-from-my-psvita-using-sandpaper-and-i-liked-it.30766/

Quote from: L.O.R.D, post: 5788111, member: 9704
so the story goes like this:

i see a photo of a PS Vita slim that looked like matte finish

and OH MY GOD

so i asked him how he did it, he said he used fine sandpaper on the cover after he disassembled his Vita
from the day one i hate the glossy finish on my Vita, so i went to buy a fine sandpaper, and went to the lazy way to do it, and that to apply the sandpaper on the Vita without disassembly, almost gone perfect.

anyway, here is the final results, took me 30 minutes.

:donot :exxy

This is a great idea to enhance performance for my own vita, since all i use it for is to attract the dust that would otherwise go straight onto my cupboard.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3761 on: March 20, 2018, 09:59:23 AM »
He did the same thing to his 3DS.

:noooo
ど助平

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #3762 on: March 20, 2018, 10:26:52 AM »
Don't want to see this guys smartphone

« Reply #3763 on: March 20, 2018, 10:37:23 AM »
were yall seriously arguing about the consistency of science in fuckin star wars

well the bioware forums are dead now for a reason....

closed for the reason that people criticized them and said maybe Andromeda would turn out bad

they were fine with all the creepy tali sweat shit but saying that spending 50 million on diversity hires was a bad idea? SHUT. IT. DOWN.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #3764 on: March 20, 2018, 11:13:48 AM »

Pretty much, yeah.

Jansen

« Reply #3765 on: March 20, 2018, 11:14:31 AM »
Bro I don't actually fucking care about the real reason

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #3766 on: March 20, 2018, 11:16:04 AM »
Somehow i doubt we will be getting any more Bioware games after that Destiny 3 game. Shame, i liked Dragon age. Even with the shit mountain, it's better than nothing.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3767 on: March 20, 2018, 11:23:09 AM »
*Installs mods to get rid of the diversity in Bioware games*

Am I doing it right? (The game still sucks with the master race being represented.)

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #3768 on: March 20, 2018, 11:40:09 AM »
I gave up on Bioware after Neverwinter Nights 2/Jade Empire. Great ideas, but terrible support for their product after release (at least on PC).

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:44:16 AM by ToxicAdam »

Sai

« Reply #3769 on: March 20, 2018, 11:41:52 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/because-feminism-is-about-equality.1461552/

EviLore must be like: (Image removed from quote.)

Please let's try to be more respectful and considerate, specially for important topics such as these. Let's try not to repeat this behavior again. PLEASE.
ilysm

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3770 on: March 20, 2018, 11:42:48 AM »
Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3 were the ones that killed the company for me.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #3771 on: March 20, 2018, 11:43:51 AM »

Funny, that was the first Mass Effect. Them dropping D20 is what killed them.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3772 on: March 20, 2018, 11:51:13 AM »

Funny, that was the first Mass Effect. Them dropping D20 is what killed them.

That era of Bioware gave us Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. With the best videogame soundtrack ever.

No shitting on that era.

Jerry

« Reply #3773 on: March 20, 2018, 11:55:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5786688/

My only regret is that I should have said "speak for yourself"
COYS

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #3774 on: March 20, 2018, 12:02:03 PM »

If you’re walking into a thread and saying the opposite of what everyone else is saying, you can’t be so antagonistic about it (at least from what I’ve noticed).
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:11:52 PM by EightBitNate »

Jerry

« Reply #3775 on: March 20, 2018, 12:08:45 PM »

If you’re walking into a thread and saying the opposite of what everyone else is saying, you can’t be so antagonistic about (at least from what I’ve noticed).

Of course the Rhino's dying is sad, but the rhetoric of "fml, fuck humanity, I hate humans" is so fucking dull and mindless.
COYS

TVC15

« Reply #3776 on: March 20, 2018, 12:11:42 PM »

If you’re walking into a thread and saying the opposite of what everyone else is saying, you can’t be so antagonistic about (at least from what I’ve noticed).

Of course the Rhino's dying is sad, but the rhetoric of "fml, fuck humanity, I hate humans" is so fucking dull and mindless.

Dull, but true. I feel worse about the rhino than I will about the teens that got gunned down in the latest big school shooting. And I don’t even feel that bad about the rhino.
serge

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #3777 on: March 20, 2018, 12:12:22 PM »

I agree with you.

FStop7

« Reply #3778 on: March 20, 2018, 12:14:09 PM »
My feelings for the rhino depend on if it voted for Hillary, Bernie, or Trump

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3779 on: March 20, 2018, 12:25:40 PM »
they were fine with all the creepy tali sweat shit but saying that spending 50 million on diversity hires was a bad idea? SHUT. IT. DOWN.
[citation needed]

Same.

ME3 could have been saved if they had committed to the entire game being the ending, rather than the tacked on three choices at the end. DA2 needed more time, all around, but I don't think it would have saved the story.