Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 575022 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #3960 on: March 20, 2018, 07:38:41 PM »
REEE can't even have something as a Deadpool 2 reshoot thread without having a REBOOT.

:lol

Next up:
"Which is your favorite Mario Kart 8 character"
5 posts later

Due to reports we have to close this down, review and reboot this thread, we'll inform you of your policy towards Nintendo's monarchical tendencies at the expense of the working classes at a later time.
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3961 on: March 20, 2018, 07:42:17 PM »
I don't know much about Manabyte but if he's willing to risk his job to spoil Deadpool 2 and mention how shit it looks like it's going to be, he's cool in my book.

Where was Manabyte when I was about to see Suicide Squad?

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #3962 on: March 20, 2018, 07:43:37 PM »
I don't know much about Manabyte but if he's willing to risk his job to spoil Deadpool 2 and mention how shit it looks like it's going to be, he's cool in my book.

I don’t think anyone was prepared for how shit that movie was

Jansen

« Reply #3963 on: March 20, 2018, 07:44:01 PM »
REEE can't even have something as a Deadpool 2 reshoot thread without having a REBOOT.

:lol

Next up:
"Which is your favorite Mario Kart 8 character"
5 posts later

Due to reports we have to close this down, review and reboot this thread, we'll inform you of your policy towards Nintendo's monarchical tendencies at the expense of the working classes at a later time.

it's because manabyte has mod protected status

Boredfrom

« Reply #3964 on: March 20, 2018, 07:46:15 PM »
My actual reason for mocking "wakanda forever" is just the silly amounts of fanboyism and the odd juxtaposed idea of white supremacy usa and black panther being wildy popular in white supremacy usa.

It all comes across as heavily manufactured, which is not unique to BP as a Marvel film.

But the idea of real Wakanda seems to have some remaking of the noble savage myth in it.

I would agree with everything except that. That a lot people like the film is not exactly a vindication of “Racism is over”.

Racism is over is never the argument. The point is that BP can't succeed in an actually white supremacist country.

While I don’t agree with the notion of be overly sensitive about stuff that usually triggers SJW like people, US has still a very big problem in dealing with race relations that is difficult to dismiss with “BP success proves that racism is not as big deal in the US as people make it to be”.

The fact that you also mentioned that is a manufactured superhero Disney (a good manufactured Disney film, but still one) probably make it easier to digest to a lot of people regardless of the ethnicity of BP.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3965 on: March 20, 2018, 07:46:26 PM »

That was released during the Neogaf years. He was permed there.
serge

Boredfrom

« Reply #3966 on: March 20, 2018, 07:48:50 PM »

It was not that bad. I seen worse super hero films, like Iron Man 2.

Jansen

« Reply #3967 on: March 20, 2018, 07:50:32 PM »

it was fucking terrible and now everyone here knows to never take you srsly

Cream

« Reply #3968 on: March 20, 2018, 07:50:33 PM »

I refuse to do this here but not a single MCU movie is anywhere near as bad as suicide squad. End of story.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3969 on: March 20, 2018, 07:51:06 PM »
I'll admit, Cream

if my interactions with black people consisted of a bunch of people like you going off all the time growing up i to would be hesitant to hire the next black person that walked into the office.

Who the fuck would want to deal with this on a day to day? Just the thought of having to deal with a sudden possible oppression rant is enough to say fuck that shit. lol

This is pathetic racism, even from you.

How cold and ignorant do you have to be for your mind to even jump to a place like that.

“ good thing I didn’t have to deal with black people complaining about being oppressed or I would probably be racist towards them!”
You fail to understand that most people in their daily lives don't think like this, and frankly, don't give a fuck. Each person has their own problems, and to them life isn't fair, why the fuck does everyone have to acknowledge your crappy ways of dealing with the world? Ok, you want to say you were dealt a shitty hand, then do THAT much more to overcome it instead of whining about it endlessly.

At the end of the day you live in a country where there's more than enough millionaires driving around because they put together a few decent rap songs. That's hardly fucking oppression. Yes, racism exists, but it exists everywhere and it isn't exclusive to black people. ENOUGH already geesh

Boredfrom

« Reply #3970 on: March 20, 2018, 07:52:15 PM »

it was fucking terrible and now everyone here knows to never take you srsly

I didn’t say it was good, but that at least tries to be a film than a Avengers commercial like Iron Man 2 was.

Cream

« Reply #3971 on: March 20, 2018, 07:52:51 PM »
I'll admit, Cream

if my interactions with black people consisted of a bunch of people like you going off all the time growing up i to would be hesitant to hire the next black person that walked into the office.

Who the fuck would want to deal with this on a day to day? Just the thought of having to deal with a sudden possible oppression rant is enough to say fuck that shit. lol

This is pathetic racism, even from you.

How cold and ignorant do you have to be for your mind to even jump to a place like that.

“ good thing I didn’t have to deal with black people complaining about being oppressed or I would probably be racist towards them!”
You fail to understand that most people in their daily lives don't think like this, and frankly, don't give a fuck. Each person has their own problems, and to them life isn't fair, why the fuck does everyone have to acknowledge your crappy ways of dealing with the world? Ok, you want to say you were dealt a shitty hand, then do THAT much more to overcome it instead of whining about it endlessly.

At the end of the day you live in a country where there's more than enough millionaires driving around because they put together a few decent rap songs. That's hardly fucking oppression. Yes, racism exists, but it exists everywhere and it isn't exclusive to black people. ENOUGH already geesh

There are rich rappers, therefore hardly oppression.

Wow.

I would say you make stupidity into an art form,  if you weren’t saying shit I read in YouTube comments

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #3972 on: March 20, 2018, 07:53:34 PM »
Should Republicans all be jailed?
The party should be disbanded, I don't know if they should be jailed or not. I wouldn't mind it. They should have to publicly apologize for what they have supported on record at the very least, and devote some of their time to cleaning up the mess they've made.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5812496/

This guy is pretty much fantasising about a Gulag  :neogaf

Jansen

« Reply #3973 on: March 20, 2018, 07:54:34 PM »

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #3974 on: March 20, 2018, 07:55:55 PM »

I refuse to do this here but not a single MCU movie is anywhere near as bad as suicide squad. End of story.

At least it had likeable characters. Batman v Supes was god tier horrid. It took me 5 sessions to finish watching that shit.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3975 on: March 20, 2018, 07:58:13 PM »

Wow.

I would say you make stupidity into an art form,  if you weren’t saying shit I read in YouTube comments
You're just very fucking dense. Typical of what's seen on Ree.

Cyndi, no one is saying forms of oppression don't exist but it's not on the level you think it is. Remember, this discussion started because you thought there'd be a Wakanda like nation if it weren't for oppression lol

Now that's fucking hilariously stupid   :neogaf

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3976 on: March 20, 2018, 08:00:03 PM »
That "man teaches dog Nazi salute" court case has lasted twice as long as the Nuremberg Trials.

Cream

« Reply #3977 on: March 20, 2018, 08:00:29 PM »

Wow.

You're just very fucking dense. Typical of what's seen on Ree.

Cyndi, no one is saying forms of oppression don't exist but it's not on the level you think it is. Remember, this discussion started because you thought there'd be a Wakanda like nation if it weren't for oppression lol

Now that's fucking hilariously stupid   :neogaf

Motherfucker, quote me where I said that.

I said that black people see Wakanda as a symbol for a prosperous, technologically advanced nation of black people free from white supremacy and oppression.

Honestly I don’t even know why I’m talking to you at all after reading the things you say on here. You’re legitimately one of the stupidest people I’ve ever met on the Internet

Cream

« Reply #3978 on: March 20, 2018, 08:01:46 PM »

At least it had likeable characters. Batman v Supes was god tier horrid. It took me 5 sessions to finish watching that shit.

I think SS fails more as a FILM, but yes, BvS is the worse viewing experience. An absolute black hole.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3979 on: March 20, 2018, 08:02:46 PM »

Honestly I don’t even know why I’m talking to you at all after reading the things you say on here. You’re legitimately one of the stupidest people I’ve ever met on the Internet
You call everyone stupid because they don't agree with your whiny bitch ass.

Grow up.

Cream

« Reply #3980 on: March 20, 2018, 08:03:34 PM »

You call everyone stupid because they don't agree with your whiny bitch ass.

Grow up.

Yeah you totally don’t do that.

Assimiliate. Paragon of Maturity.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #3981 on: March 20, 2018, 08:03:39 PM »

I think SS fails more as a FILM, but yes, BvS is the worse viewing experience. An absolute black hole.

That said, Black Panther is in my top 3 Marvel movies ever. It's that good.  :aah

Cream

« Reply #3982 on: March 20, 2018, 08:05:41 PM »

That said, Black Panther is in my top 3 Marvel movies ever. It's that good.  :aah

It’s my number 1, but Homecoming is a very close second, followed by Civil War.

stufte

« Reply #3983 on: March 20, 2018, 08:07:00 PM »

Guardians 1 > Homecoming > Black Panther > All others.

etiolate

« Reply #3984 on: March 20, 2018, 08:08:43 PM »
Guardians 2 >>> Guardians 1 / Cap America 1

Cream

« Reply #3985 on: March 20, 2018, 08:09:06 PM »

GOTG is my 4.

We’re surprisingly close. I’m happy you see the greatness of homecoming

stufte

« Reply #3986 on: March 20, 2018, 08:09:09 PM »
Guardians 2 >>> Guardians 1 / Cap America 1

God you're stupid.

etiolate

« Reply #3987 on: March 20, 2018, 08:10:09 PM »
Guardians 2 is an actually good movie. Most of the other Marvel films are good Marvel films.

stufte

« Reply #3988 on: March 20, 2018, 08:10:37 PM »

GOTG is my 4.

We’re surprisingly close. I’m happy you see the greatness of homecoming

Homecoming was amazing. Best Peter Parker ever and Best MJ in Zendaya. (spoilers...)

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #3989 on: March 20, 2018, 08:10:44 PM »
Reading all this Cream bullshit it makes me wonder. What was the state of African civilization when the white devil made contact with it? I haven't read anything about it so it makes me wonder if there's some kind of a point deep inside that distinguished mentally-challenged fellow's rants.

Something objective not based on SJ W delusions please.

Cream

« Reply #3990 on: March 20, 2018, 08:10:47 PM »
It may seem difficult for you to understand, but yes, African Americans are not the only black people that suffer under white supremacy.

For this sentence to make sense, its author would have to believe that “African Americans are black people that suffer under white supremacy.”

Which is ludicrously stupid.

Considering the source... yeah.

Congrats you just said the stupidest thing I’ve ever read on the bore.

If you don’t think black people suffer under white supremacy you’re a fucking idiot. Possibly blind and brain dead too.

Dude.  Present tense, you stupid, delusional assholish joke character troll.

As in, “oh yeah, they totally live under white supremacy right now and are suffering.  I’d ask you to get a grip, but this is a bit.  A schtick.  “You” can’t get a grip, as the joke character is all “you” are.

Your last post was you saying that  African Americans don’t live under white supremacy.  You have absolutely no leg to stand on about anything.  The most idiotic statement I’ve ever read on this site and I can’t imagine that anything will ever beat it. Good day.

etiolate

« Reply #3991 on: March 20, 2018, 08:11:21 PM »
Is Deadpool a marvel film? Then Deadpool in the top 4.

Cream

« Reply #3992 on: March 20, 2018, 08:11:54 PM »

It’s FOX not MCU.

It’s the best X-Men film by far

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3993 on: March 20, 2018, 08:11:56 PM »
It may seem difficult for you to understand, but yes, African Americans are not the only black people that suffer under white supremacy.

For this sentence to make sense, its author would have to believe that “African Americans are black people that suffer under white supremacy.”

If you don’t think black people suffer under white supremacy you’re a fucking idiot. Possibly blind and brain dead too.

As in, “oh yeah, they totally live under white supremacy right now and are suffering.  I’d ask you to get a grip, but this is a bit.  A schtick.  “You” can’t get a grip, as the joke character is all “you” are.

Your last post was you saying that  African Americans don’t live under white supremacy.  You have absolutely no leg to stand on about anything.  The most idiotic statement I’ve ever read on this site and I can’t imagine that anything will ever beat it. Good day.

Wait, i thought my statement was the most idiotic?

Cyndi, nooooo i'm your favorite !!  :brazilcry

Cream

« Reply #3994 on: March 20, 2018, 08:12:24 PM »

Fuck off and die, troll.

You know everyone else can see this right?  Pretty embarrassing for you

etiolate

« Reply #3995 on: March 20, 2018, 08:12:55 PM »

It’s FOX not MCU.

It’s the best X-Men film by far

eh Logan is better. 

Cream

« Reply #3996 on: March 20, 2018, 08:13:00 PM »

Wait, i thought my statement was the most idiotic?

Cyndi, nooooo i'm your favorite !!  :brazilcry

No no I said that you were one of the stupidest people I’ve ever met on the Internet. Your boy Jay here beat you.

etiolate

« Reply #3997 on: March 20, 2018, 08:14:21 PM »
BBC

bring back cindi

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #3998 on: March 20, 2018, 08:14:48 PM »

xmen film universe, not an MCU film technically.
Oi Oi

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3999 on: March 20, 2018, 08:15:01 PM »

No no I said that you were one of the stupidest people I’ve ever met on the Internet. Your boy Jay here beat you.
In that case i have one more question for you that just popped up in my head:

On the days you are a dude you obviously whack it right? But the female days what do you do? You can't whack off when you're a female can you? So, do you stick your finger up your ass on those days?

Curious  :doge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4000 on: March 20, 2018, 08:15:32 PM »
jaydubya annihilated

Optimus

« Reply #4001 on: March 20, 2018, 08:15:39 PM »
This is a difficult choice but I'll say insane.

Cream

« Reply #4002 on: March 20, 2018, 08:17:20 PM »

On the days you are a dude you obviously whack it right? But the female days what do you do? You can't whack off when you're a female can you? So, do you stick your finger up your ass on those days?

1. I’m both male and female every day. I just have times where one is more dominant than the other.

2. I still whack it when the female side is dominant, and I still do butt stuff when the male side is dominant.

-shrug- you asked.

etiolate

« Reply #4003 on: March 20, 2018, 08:18:32 PM »
xmen films

logan > deadpool > days of future past > x2 > First Class

Cream

« Reply #4004 on: March 20, 2018, 08:18:55 PM »
Cream, Final Fantasy 8 is shit.  What do you think about that?

Never played it. Only played X and X-2.

Cream

« Reply #4005 on: March 20, 2018, 08:19:12 PM »
xmen films

DOFP was garbage

etiolate

« Reply #4006 on: March 20, 2018, 08:19:49 PM »
dear god your film taste is bi-le

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4007 on: March 20, 2018, 08:20:23 PM »

1. I’m both male and female every day. I just have times where one is more dominant than the other.

2. I still whack it when the female side is dominant, and I still do butt stuff when the male side is dominant.

-shrug- you asked.
:mynicca

Optimus

« Reply #4008 on: March 20, 2018, 08:20:34 PM »

-shrug- you asked.

Thanks for sharing. Personally, I'm both a Cream and a normal human being every day. When the Cream side is dominant I go out on the streets naked and scream at the white devils that oppress me.

Cream

« Reply #4009 on: March 20, 2018, 08:21:46 PM »

-shrug- you asked.

I’m just thankful that I’ve talked to so many ignorant people like you that your particular brand of ignorance isn’t so surprising as to be hurtful.

Thanks for sharing. Personally, I'm both a Cream and a normal human being every day. When the Cream side is dominant I go out on the streets naked and scream at the white devils that oppress me.

I’m just thankful that I’ve talked to so many ignorant people that your particular brand of ignorance isn’t so surprising as to be hurtful

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #4010 on: March 20, 2018, 08:22:29 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5811879/

At least 2 Nazi Bore posters ganging up on this poor virtue signaling cuck

stufte

« Reply #4011 on: March 20, 2018, 08:23:44 PM »
xmen films

I can agree with this.

Cream

« Reply #4012 on: March 20, 2018, 08:24:06 PM »
SUFFERING UNDER WHITE SUPREMACY

yeah but I’m the troll right lol

Optimus

« Reply #4013 on: March 20, 2018, 08:24:38 PM »

-shrug- you asked.

I’m just thankful that I’ve talked to so many ignorant people like you that your particular brand of ignorance isn’t so surprising as to be hurtful.

I’m just thankful that I’ve talked to so many ignorant people that your particular brand of ignorance isn’t so surprising as to be hurtful

Are you seriously dismissing my identity now? Disgusting, when will the mods finally deal with the horrible bigotry in this fucking forum? When will my people finally be free of this oppression of words?

stufte

« Reply #4014 on: March 20, 2018, 08:24:43 PM »
xmen films

DOFP was garbage

Shut your whore mouth. I'll fight you.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4015 on: March 20, 2018, 08:26:08 PM »
imagining cream's BBC  :bow :bow2 :bow :bow2 :drool

Cream

« Reply #4016 on: March 20, 2018, 08:27:42 PM »
xmen films

DOFP was garbage

Garbage is a strong word.

It’s just not very good. Sorry, I’m a huge X-Men fan and the only X-Men films that have felt like they get close to even slightly capturing the feel of those characters are First Class and Deadpool.

I have difficulty judging them seperately from that. Similar to how I hate Tobey’s Spider-Man because he’s not fucking Spider-Man.

Propagandhim

« Reply #4017 on: March 20, 2018, 08:28:57 PM »
I feel bad for all the black kids that are indoctrinated in this cult of failure.  If any young black children out there are reading this message on the bore, and I know there are at least a hundred of you, I want you to know that you can do it.  You can learn Calculus if you put your mind to it.  And that basically opens the door to a ton of shit.  Don't listen to Cream, he just wants you to do butt stuff with him when you grow up.

stufte

« Reply #4018 on: March 20, 2018, 08:28:59 PM »
xmen films

DOFP was garbage

It’s just not very good. Sorry, I’m a huge X-Men fan and the only X-Men films that have felt like they get close to even slightly capturing the feel of those characters are First Class and Deadpool.

I have difficulty judging them seperately from that. Similar to how I hate Tobey’s Spider-Man because he’s not fucking Spider-Man.

Sorry, I have a HUGE bias when it comes to time travel tropes, which is why Bishop makes that movie for me.

Cream

« Reply #4019 on: March 20, 2018, 08:30:12 PM »
xmen films

DOFP was garbage

Sorry, I have a HUGE bias when it comes to time travel tropes.

I can respect that.