Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898648 times)

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #9660 on: January 14, 2020, 02:13:46 AM »
Quote from: Stinkles
He’s the best. I’m stuck for now thanks to all of my relatives living 4000 miles away and the second there’s an alternative I’m deleting. I keep bitching about zuck on Facebook knowing they’re looking at my posts. Weak I know. I’m not a Jedi though

:lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mark-hamill-deletes-facebook-account-accuses-zuckerberg-of-valuing-profits-over-truthfulness-abc.164561/post-28213280

Believe it or not, people kept in touch before Facebook. "Weak I know" is the understatement of the year.

Yeah but how would you know what their latest candy crush hiscore is.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #9661 on: January 14, 2020, 02:33:13 AM »
Anime avatars are protected more than black people on resetera  :crazy

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9662 on: January 14, 2020, 03:12:39 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/guy-goes-to-midwest-furfest-cringe-and-hilarity-ensue.164624/post-28224737

Quote from: Nepenthe
Lol imagine thinking any of these people are serious.

Oh don't worry, you helped us figure this out already.
ὕβρις

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #9663 on: January 14, 2020, 03:28:52 AM »
Quote from: Stinkles
He’s the best. I’m stuck for now thanks to all of my relatives living 4000 miles away and the second there’s an alternative I’m deleting. I keep bitching about zuck on Facebook knowing they’re looking at my posts. Weak I know. I’m not a Jedi though

:lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mark-hamill-deletes-facebook-account-accuses-zuckerberg-of-valuing-profits-over-truthfulness-abc.164561/post-28213280

Believe it or not, people kept in touch before Facebook. "Weak I know" is the understatement of the year.
I mean, Viber and other group chat apps are a thing. If you really want to delete Facebook but keep in touch with family, there are legitimate options.
Spud

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9664 on: January 14, 2020, 04:56:46 AM »
My favorite thing about this thread is pro-alcohol people going "lololol, you don't know about alcohol!"

My grandmother and uncle were/are alcoholics. My grandmother is dead due to alcohol abuse and my uncle is a violent criminal who assaults his wife and others when he's drunk.

I wanted to discuss this rationally and evidence-wise instead of bringing up personal arguments because that would feel very gross to open with but then a bunch of people (who are progressive up until the very moment when they would encounter any personal difficulties from a policy) started attacking me personally.

:comeon

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lets-debate-how-much-stricter-should-anti-alcohol-laws-be-in-the-united-states.164549/post-28225207
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

Snoopycat_

« Reply #9666 on: January 14, 2020, 06:38:10 AM »
"As a cishet white male in his 50s, I'm really fucking tired of my own kind tbh. Which is why I try, where applicable, to vote for somebody *not like me* in elections. If somebody has millions of dollars and is white and straight, consider subbing to somebody less privileged. Milkshake ducks everywhere. If you want to pretend that straight white social media celebs aren't insanely likely to turn out as fucking Nazis, enjoy your beliefs."

https://www.resetera.com/threads/twitch-streamer-jenna-under-fire-for-leaked-discord-log-full-of-racist-sexist-homophobic-comments.164631/page-3#post-28226531

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #9667 on: January 14, 2020, 06:53:00 AM »
Sizzle hat

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #9668 on: January 14, 2020, 07:15:27 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pcgamer-opened-a-forum-that-prohibits-users-from-talking-about-guns-religion-sexuality-abortion-politics-economics.164533/

A forum that prohibits discussion of certain topics. Disgusting

Probably will do well, just like Senior Forums.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pcgamer-opened-a-forum-that-prohibits-users-from-talking-about-guns-religion-sexuality-abortion-politics-economics.164533/page-8#post-28227418

Nekro:I think people are obsessed with politics in video games tbh. I have no idea if death stranding is about trump and whatever but this kinda of stuff is what turn discussions from a game and its mechanics to a shitty discussion about politics and personal beliefs.

Also art is subjective, anyone can interpret it however they want. Some will see trump and brexit, some other will see something else entirely. If not then its not art and its a statement. I like to see games as art.
NoName999: You really think art can't be political? Whatever helps you sleep at night two year old with only 40 posts and it's totally not a burner account.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:19:41 AM by Ghoul »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #9669 on: January 14, 2020, 07:26:52 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/twitch-streamer-jenna-under-fire-for-leaked-discord-log-full-of-racist-sexist-homophobic-comments.164631/page-3#post-28226257

Quote from: Beer Monkey, post: 28226257, member: 27426
Stop giving streamers money.

Edit:  At least the white ones.

Edit 2:  lol at all the Reddit comments of "I'm not racist but she's normal, stop acting superior"

:social2
Margs

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9670 on: January 14, 2020, 07:40:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pcgamer-opened-a-forum-that-prohibits-users-from-talking-about-guns-religion-sexuality-abortion-politics-economics.164533/

A forum that prohibits discussion of certain topics. Disgusting

Quote from: LewieP
What a joke.

How can you even meaningfully discuss video games in 2020 whilst banning discussing politics, economics and sexuality?!?!? Themes which are deeply embedded in many aspects of the cultural medium.

Does no guns mean that there's no discussion of FPS games?

Quote from: Kylac
lol how can you talk about any AAA game then? they all have guns.

Quote from: laser
So no talking about games then, because games are all of these things.

Quote from: ASTROID2
So no talking about games with guns, religion, sexuality, abortion, politics or economic themes in it? Thats a lot of games.

as if there was no difference between talking about your favorite gun in borderlands vs. asking people for real life recommendations on a piece  ::)

the kind of situation where era would point at a discussion and say "DEY MENTIOND RATCHET'S GUNS AND DID NOT GET INFRACT!!" like it's some incredible gotcha and die mad
 :umad

Quote from: BAD
That’s sounds like some privileged right leaning trash. The only people who say they don’t want to hear about politics or sexuality are the ones who have bigoted thoughts they don’t like to get roasted for.

banning talk of guns is right leaning  :lol

Quote from: Titik
I didn’t know that me merely existing is political.

but...they didn't say...are you saying the P applies to you when there's a perfectly good S at the end to cover you existing? :derp

Quote from: riotous
It's fairly obvious that by "guns" they mean "gun politics."

Are people being obtuse in this thread or poking fun at that?

Uncle

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #9671 on: January 14, 2020, 07:45:36 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/twitch-streamer-jenna-under-fire-for-leaked-discord-log-full-of-racist-sexist-homophobic-comments.164631/page-3#post-28226257

Edit 2:  lol at all the Reddit comments of "I'm not racist but she's normal, stop acting superior"

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #9672 on: January 14, 2020, 07:48:38 AM »
Just signed up to PCGAMER forum (as I am, a PC Gamer - the shame)

AMA!

They have a "Shooters" subforum. ... I'm going to mention G. (As in G.R.A.P.E.S) in there...

EDIT: Wait! G.R.A.P.E.S. is gone... Have they bowed to the "non-existent" cancel culture of RE?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #9673 on: January 14, 2020, 07:50:02 AM »
One forum is already one too many

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #9674 on: January 14, 2020, 07:53:07 AM »
Just signed up to PCGAMER forum (as I am, a PC Gamer - the shame)

AMA!

They have a "Shooters" subforum. ... I'm going to mention G. (As in G.R.A.P.E.S) in there...

EDIT: Wait! G.R.A.P.E.S. is gone... Have they bowed to the "non-existent" cancel culture of RE?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9675 on: January 14, 2020, 08:07:43 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jeremy-parish-joins-limited-run-games-to-write-about-the-games-lrg-works-with.164540/
Quote from: JeremyParish, post: 28216787, member: 6596
Quote from: Soulnado, post: 28216245, member: 61197
Is Jeremy still making 35k per year? When I saw that it broke my heart. Dude puts quality work
This is a weird post.

ど助平

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9676 on: January 14, 2020, 08:12:52 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)
:whew

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #9677 on: January 14, 2020, 08:22:05 AM »
Oh vey
(ice)

ResetBanBot

« Reply #9678 on: January 14, 2020, 08:34:28 AM »
Imagine being such a well trained giant dad that you respect Disney's pronouns. You're basically a house distinguished black fellow.

?
I'm calling you a bitch for saying 2+2=5 on command like a trained circus animal. Cooning.

SmokyDave

« Reply #9679 on: January 14, 2020, 08:46:31 AM »
Furfest Nonsense

There's lots of jerks in the fandom. But there's a lot less open bigotry per capita than other fandoms. It's what happens when there's a bunch of LGBT people, women, and ethnic minorities around.

Meanwhile gamers and the industry showed their ass on Gamergate and haven't made it up to the women involved.

Would rather suffer heatstroke with other fursuiters than play games with gamers no cap.
I want a browser extension that changes this phrase to 'everybody but white men'. I see it used a lot and it never fails to raise a chuckle.

Hermit

« Reply #9680 on: January 14, 2020, 08:52:50 AM »
Nepenthe is straight up racist lmao

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #9681 on: January 14, 2020, 09:02:08 AM »
lol you fool you can't be racist towards the whites  :wag
(ice)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #9682 on: January 14, 2020, 09:03:29 AM »
Imagine being such a well trained giant dad that you respect Disney's pronouns. You're basically a house distinguished black fellow.

?
I'm calling you a bitch for saying 2+2=5 on command like a trained circus animal. Cooning.

I guess we'll just both have to agree that there's mentally unwell people out there, but disagree on who those may be.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Is this like a drunken rant you are on like this Jenna lady seemed to be? Or are you a pathetic loser when you are sober too?
[close]

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #9683 on: January 14, 2020, 09:05:32 AM »
I want a browser extension that changes this phrase to 'everybody but white men'. I see it used a lot and it never fails to raise a chuckle.

What about white male babies? They're white men waiting to happen.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9684 on: January 14, 2020, 09:15:57 AM »
Furfest Nonsense

There's lots of jerks in the fandom. But there's a lot less open bigotry per capita than other fandoms. It's what happens when there's a bunch of LGBT people, women, and ethnic minorities around.

Meanwhile gamers and the industry showed their ass on Gamergate and haven't made it up to the women involved.

Would rather suffer heatstroke with other fursuiters than play games with gamers no cap.

I want to know the exact amount of reparations required in order for the women involved to be paid in full

for example would $85,000 be enough just an example
Uncle

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9685 on: January 14, 2020, 09:21:24 AM »

shut up
dog

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #9686 on: January 14, 2020, 09:29:46 AM »
Resetbanbot fuck offfffff
Oi Oi

NekoFever

« Reply #9687 on: January 14, 2020, 10:18:11 AM »
According to Nepenthe, everything is better with only the demographics that Nepenthe falls into.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #9688 on: January 14, 2020, 10:26:57 AM »
Furfest Nonsense

Which one of the previous sentences does the bolded apply to?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9689 on: January 14, 2020, 10:40:06 AM »
72% of furries are trans
Uncle

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #9690 on: January 14, 2020, 11:07:01 AM »

How are you still not perm'd from here? You're a look, but do not speak, bot... AutistBot.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #9691 on: January 14, 2020, 11:09:06 AM »
Furfest Nonsense

I want to know the exact amount of reparations required in order for the women involved to be paid in full

The game industry must give Zoe Quinn and Brianna Wu full control of a $100 million AAA game.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #9692 on: January 14, 2020, 11:17:34 AM »
Furfest Nonsense

The game industry must give Zoe Quinn and Brianna Wu full control of a $100 million AAA game.

Depression Quest XXL?
Depression Qu3st
Depression Quest 2: Gamergate won, so i'm even more depressed, please donate to my failed kickstarter project,patreon, smash that subscribe button and hit the bell to be notified on my new comics

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9694 on: January 14, 2020, 11:34:40 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/guy-goes-to-midwest-furfest-cringe-and-hilarity-ensue.164624/post-28224737

Lol imagine thinking any of these people are serious.

Oh don't worry, you helped us figure this out already.

Most of them aren't professional performance artists. They're just leaning in to how goofy the furry fandom is as an inherent concept and not giving a damn. The fact that non-furries still don't get that we're in on the joke and remain judgemental in light of other fandoms much bigger slights is, in effect, the real hilarity.

ironic babyfur yiffing

I will say though, as a related tangent: Voice actor Rob Paulsen went to a con in Pittsburgh and said "Oh, you guys are just big cartoon characters." Imagine nearly all of ERA getting outsmarted by a fucking boomer.

HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9695 on: January 14, 2020, 11:39:23 AM »
I cba to find the topic but Nepenthe is also hardcore in denial that its basically a sex thing for the vast majority of them and not just harmless family friendly expressions of their animx through dress up

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9696 on: January 14, 2020, 11:52:56 AM »
FigureGAF/ERA messed up by not claiming they only ironically masturbated on erotic depictions of teenage characters, not as a sexual thing, but as a joke that they're all in on!
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #9697 on: January 14, 2020, 11:57:33 AM »
When you have to say "it's not a sex thing" you've already lost.

It's like saying that you read Playboy for the articles

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #9698 on: January 14, 2020, 12:11:55 PM »
I masturbate to BanBot posts, but it's ironic and not a sex thing
:O

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #9699 on: January 14, 2020, 12:14:11 PM »
“Bigotry per capita”  :dead :dead

Tiops

« Reply #9700 on: January 14, 2020, 12:16:29 PM »
The fact that non-furries still don't get that we're in on the joke and remain judgemental in light of other fandoms much bigger slights is, in effect, the real hilarity.

Oh that's some high level bullshit right here. On the levels of bullshit as GAF admins saying that they didn't know about amirox problems.

Also, if it's just a joke, then I can continue to make fun of it, right?

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #9701 on: January 14, 2020, 02:12:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lets-debate-how-much-stricter-should-anti-alcohol-laws-be-in-the-united-states.164549/

This fucking idiot.

Suggests we raise the drinking age to 25

No parking near bars (what if you live down the street from a bar? District permit parking only? How far does this extend? What if you live near a bar and have friends that want to come visit?)

State-run monopoly on sales like Sweden or Iceland, because fuck trying to have a party.

Even suggests these state-run stores could track individual consumption and presumably cut you off at a certain point, because who on Earth would possibly buy a large amount of alcohol all at once for some kind of gathering and not personally drink multiple handles in a weekend?
Solution: bars can only be built outside city limits, and only reachable with ad hoc busses.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #9702 on: January 14, 2020, 02:28:03 PM »
No Parking for bar-bars is not that bad of an idea.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9703 on: January 14, 2020, 02:29:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lets-debate-how-much-stricter-should-anti-alcohol-laws-be-in-the-united-states.164549/

This fucking idiot.

No parking near bars (what if you live down the street from a bar? District permit parking only? How far does this extend? What if you live near a bar and have friends that want to come visit?)

State-run monopoly on sales like Sweden or Iceland, because fuck trying to have a party.

Even suggests these state-run stores could track individual consumption and presumably cut you off at a certain point, because who on Earth would possibly buy a large amount of alcohol all at once for some kind of gathering and not personally drink multiple handles in a weekend?
Solution: bars can only be built outside city limits, and only reachable with ad hoc busses.

Bars can only be built on the moon, and only reachable with Russian Soyuz rockets.
dog

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #9704 on: January 14, 2020, 02:36:16 PM »
Bars can only be in prisons.
Oi Oi

Switters

« Reply #9705 on: January 14, 2020, 02:41:01 PM »
I love this

NepNep: Furries are a bunch of ironic funsters who are self-aware and just having fun

A.M.: Hi I'm the ERA Furry ambassador let's talk about my 18'' dragon dildo that I've fucked so much I need to replace it.
troll

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9706 on: January 14, 2020, 02:45:04 PM »

This fucking idiot.

Bars can only be built on the moon, and only reachable with Russian Soyuz rockets.

Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9708 on: January 14, 2020, 02:59:43 PM »
Get Disney to $20 Billion this year!
©@©™

Propagandhim

« Reply #9709 on: January 14, 2020, 03:09:01 PM »
I do a lot of self-aware ageplay.  Shits diapers Ha ha ha, oops! looks like baby waby got his diapies dirty again.  Looool, but yeah, we have fun.  Don't take this shit too seriously, we're all self-aware of how ridiculous it is.  But, it's just a community of people that just find common ground, ya know?  shakes rattler around  Look at this thing LOL.  Im a grown man with a full time job but I'm waving this dumb rattler around like Uhhhh helloooooo, hahaha.  LOL, but seriously, we're all just laughing at ourselves when we do this thing, how can you not right lol.  Sucks on mom's tits  

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #9710 on: January 14, 2020, 03:12:45 PM »
My personal happiness is directly correlated with Disney's stock price.

Rise baby rise!

No, I personally don't own any stocks, I'm broke, why do you ask?
:O

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #9711 on: January 14, 2020, 03:13:39 PM »
Just imagine how bad fursuits smell  :hhh

(ice)

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #9712 on: January 14, 2020, 03:19:05 PM »
User banned (2 weeks): spurious accusations of antisemitism over multiple posts

No trying to erase Jewish and Israel  history by answering Palestine is someone purely being an antisemite

Accusing someone of antisemitism gets you 2 weeks, when Stinkles made a attractive Jewish person joke he only got 1 week :hmm

Aren’t these the same people who laugh when republicans say being called racist is worse than being racist?

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #9713 on: January 14, 2020, 03:20:20 PM »
I do a lot of self-aware ageplay.  Shits diapers Ha ha ha, oops! looks like baby waby got his diapies dirty again.  Looool, but yeah, we have fun.  Don't take this shit too seriously, we're all self-aware of how ridiculous it is.  But, it's just a community of people that just find common ground, ya know?  shakes rattler around  Look at this thing LOL.  Im a grown man with a full time job but I'm waving this dumb rattler around like Uhhhh helloooooo, hahaha.  LOL, but seriously, we're all just laughing at ourselves when we do this thing, how can you not right lol.  Sucks on mom's tits

James, you forgot to log off your alt ::)
Margs

jorma

« Reply #9714 on: January 14, 2020, 03:58:04 PM »
User banned (2 weeks): spurious accusations of antisemitism over multiple posts

No trying to erase Jewish and Israel  history by answering Palestine is someone purely being an antisemite

Accusing someone of antisemitism gets you 2 weeks, when Stinkles made a attractive Jewish person joke he only got 1 week :hmm

Aren’t these the same people who laugh when republicans say being called racist is worse than being racist?

Calling someone an antisemite for providing the correct answer to a question is pretty  :derp though.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #9715 on: January 14, 2020, 04:19:15 PM »
resetti can't even handle a thread about a gaming mouse without throwing a tantrum :lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/glorious-model-d-mouse.164721/

I’m not sure that it’s a “funny internet meme” though. When you have to explain that a meme isn’t racist despite it openly grifting nazism and eugenics, well, maybe it is kind of racist.
I don’t think any of those posts are trolling. Like they could have picked literally anything else as a company game and branding, and they slap GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE on their products.

Garbage.
RACIST PC PARTS

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #9716 on: January 14, 2020, 04:24:33 PM »
top 0.1% of console gamers champion attempts to engage average PC gamer in a battle of wits (2019)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9717 on: January 14, 2020, 04:50:41 PM »
the only pc gaming people like muteki or dark_prinny are doing is trying to outwoke and concern troll people into a ban

Tuckers Law

« Reply #9718 on: January 14, 2020, 05:13:38 PM »
Here’s a new drinking game for reading reeesetera topics:
  • First, call 911 in preparation of alcohol poisoning.
  • Next, take a shot every time someone writes “*checks notes*” in one of their posts.
  • Pass out.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #9719 on: January 14, 2020, 05:14:17 PM »
god damn that's an ugly mouse.