Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1792071 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
yea, totally hijacking a thread that has nothing to do with pics. Costanzati   :maf

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
there's the bukkake shot but no cleavage shot  ???

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
There's a little cleavage in there too. Can't hide those girls, bro.
(|)

Fresh Prince

you're husband's a lucky guy. i'd just post a picture of him to crush wilco's soul

cool breeze

Get into acting.  You can be the Jesse Eisenberg to Portman's Michael Cera.  You know, the one with some talent.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
you're husband's a lucky guy. i'd just post a picture of him to crush wilco's soul

How do you know it's not really willco?  :-*  No, he told me in his movies, Rachel McAdams will play me though, nothing about Portman.

My husband is pretty lucky (because I love the shit out of him and will do pretty much anything for him), but I'm damn lucky. He makes me laugh to the point where I'm exhausted, and he's been taking care of me and the dogs and the house with my recent health triple whammy. We're definitely "that couple"... We tone it down around our friends so they're not disgusted being around us, but yea... I think it's the only lucky thing that happened to either one of us, but it was definitely the jackpot. :lol
(|)

Fresh Prince

somewhere blackmage hanged himself with his mullet.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
[youtube=560,345]Ptq_N-gjEpI&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube=560,345]nJYho56INKU[/youtube]

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
RIP BlackMage

alternative: RIP my husband after BM's murder plot is complete
(|)

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Someone should move len pics to the nsfw thread :drool
Drunk

Beezy

Good looking chick? On my internets?

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR

But she doesn't have a dump truck hanging off her back so how can she be hot, beezz?
nat

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
AMC

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
somewhere blackmage hanged himself with his mullet.
:rofl

Beautiful pics Lennedsay. :heart :drool
©ZH

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

How do you know it's not really willco?  :-*  No, he told me in his movies, Rachel McAdams will play me though, nothing about Portman.

My husband is pretty lucky (because I love the shit out of him and will do pretty much anything for him), but I'm damn lucky. He makes me laugh to the point where I'm exhausted, and he's been taking care of me and the dogs and the house with my recent health triple whammy. We're definitely "that couple"... We tone it down around our friends so they're not disgusted being around us, but yea... I think it's the only lucky thing that happened to either one of us, but it was definitely the jackpot. :lol

that's the gayest shit i've ever read.  :yuck
UNF

Fresh Prince

:lol

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Got this email today:

Imagine this IN HUGE GREEN FONT

FW: FW: PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE REEAADDD! IT WAS ON GOODMORNING AMERICA

Ok guys, my lawyer's paralegal sent this one to me and if it doesn't work, they are aware that we all will be coming to visit them for a law suit for false advertisement! J

THIS TOOK TWO PAGES OF THE TUESDAY USA TODAY - IT IS FOR REAL

To all of my friends, I do not usually forward messages, but this is from my friend Pearl Sandborn and she really is an attorney.

If she says that this will work - It will work. After all, What have you got to lose? I'm an attorney, And I know the law. This thing is for real. Rest assured AOL and Intel will follow through with their promises for fear of facing a multimillion-dollar class action suit similar to the one filed by Pepsi Co against General Electric not too long a go.

Dear Friends: Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates sharing his fortune. If you ignore this, You will repent later.
Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track it (If you are a Microsoft Windows user) For a two weeks time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you $245.00 For every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that receives it, You will be paid $241.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft will contact
you for your address and then send you a check.

Regards. Charles S Bailey Genera l Manager Field Operations

1-800-842-2332  1-800-842-2332 Ext.. 1085 or 904-1085 or RNX 292-1085

Thought this was a scam myself, But two weeks after receiving this e-mail and for warding it on..
Microsoft contacted me for my address and within days, I received a check for $24,800.00 .
You need to respond before the beta testing is over. If anyone can afford this, Bill Gates is the man.

It's all marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many people as possible. You are bound to get at least $10, 000.00

We're not going to help them out with their e-mail beta test without getting a little something for our time.
My brother's girlfriend got in on this a few months ago. When I went to visit him for the Baylor/UT game, she showed me her check. It was for the sum of $4, 324.44 and was stamped 'Paid In Full'.

:rofl
AMC

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
like 100 people had forwarded that fucking email already too

jesus christ people are fucking distinguished mentally-challenged
AMC

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
is it weird that i set the leendsey pic as my phone backround?
nat

Himu

IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
is it weird that i set the leendsey pic as my phone backround?

Yes.

Beezy

But she doesn't have a dump truck hanging off her back so how can she be hot, beezz?
I can't tell from those pics, but she's cute and seems to have a badonkachest.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 12:14:01 PM by Beezy »

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
I woulda done that to her face
AMC

Beezy

I'm surprised that fistful likes her. She's not skinny enough for his tastes.

Robo

evilbore has been way too hetero lately.  :yuck
obo

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
It's because I look all woman, but I'm all man at heart.  :-*
(|)

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
and in pants :drool
AMC

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
where are these images

lennedsay

• Senior MILF

My husband Rocko is pretty lucky (because I love the shit out of him and will do pretty much anything for him), but I'm damn lucky. He makes me laugh to the point where I'm exhausted, and he's been taking care of me and the dogs and the house with my recent health triple whammy. We're definitely "that couple"... We tone it down around our friends so they're not disgusted being around us, but yea... I think it's the only lucky thing that happened to either one of us, but it was definitely the jackpot. :lol

that's the gayest shit i've ever read.  :yuck

How gay is that shit now?  ::)
(|)

Solo

where are these images

On fistful's harddrive

C:\Documents and Settings\Pictures\Creepy obsessive 5 gigs minimum exlusive club\lennedsay

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
hey lennedsay can you pm me the pic of yourself in the blue sun dress?
nat

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
you know what, I don't think I want to see these picture anymore.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
ugh total, it's het day on the bore
duc

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
i'll fuck you til you love me taco
AMC

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
lennedsay's so pretty omg

you know how sometimes when you see a beautiful woman walk by, you don't think about dirty things, but about stuff like making her breakfast in bed

that's how i feel about her

:-[

this sounds really gay but whatever
zzz

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
you love that line
AMC

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
i love you
zzz

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
i love leo
AMC

bud

where is that from
zzz

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
some pic cheebs posted. inception premiere somewhere, i presume
AMC

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

you know how sometimes when you see a beautiful woman walk by, you don't think about dirty things, but about stuff like making her breakfast in bed

This is also me but Gerry Rafferty's "Right Down the Line" is playing in the background. Almost like a love filled breakfast in bed montage.
:9

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
whenever i'm feeling down. feeling blue. feeling like the world just is too much for me. whenever i feel like life just isn't worth living, i get a grip of my phone and see the caked face and it all melts away.
nat

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
CBG

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
whenever i'm feeling down. feeling blue. feeling like the world just is too much for me. whenever i feel like life just isn't worth living, i get a grip of my phone and see the caked face and it all melts away.
AMC

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
:9

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
i have a way with my words dont i
nat

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Did that cat rob the Green Goblin of his hood?

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Well at least Genghis glasses were so ugly that the cat didn't steal those too.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
lennedsay is definitely very attractive but if my wife spent all her time on the internet flirting with vidya game nerds I'd probably get a divorce lawyer.  At least cloud is pretty aloof with us, only coming on to post pictures of her latest European adventure. 

This is my life at home too, btw. Only my real life guy friends get cupcakes, but get hit on less (because they're hetero and that's awkward). LAN parties and cupcakes every single weekend at my house.  :-*
spoiler (click to show/hide)
:'(
[close]

This is also me but Gerry Rafferty's "Right Down the Line" is playing in the background. Almost like a love filled breakfast in bed montage.

Oh you two...  :-[ :-*
(|)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
is lennedsay flirting? rather, i think the inane chatter comes primarily from the lovelorn nerdlinger set commenting on her looks ON TEH INTERNET. nothing wrong with her humoring that if she isn't instigating. personally, i just think SOME of you -- and you know who y'all are -- are a little TOO eager to talk to a GURL ON TEH INTERNETZ
duc

Fresh Prince

I'm trying to be nice to make up for electricluv running away :'(
Though lennedsay is less stupid than her anyway.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
who is electricluv and what was this drama? i swear i miss all the good times. maybe if y'all motherfuckers would put "LOLI SIDEHUGGING INSIDE" in the thread titles i wouldn't miss it
duc

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
You guys can talk about anal around me, and I won't call you a rapist.  :-*

No offense, Lila, where ever you may be...  :'(
(|)

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
8====D  (|)
UNF

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
8=========D (  *  )
duc

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
ahh yes being immature rocks :rock
UNF

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
:-P(|)
duc

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
:-P(|)

is that ass to mouth?  :-\

edit: oops no this is :-P (  *  )
UNF

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
who is electricluv and what was this drama? i swear i miss all the good times. maybe if y'all motherfuckers would put "LOLI SIDEHUGGING INSIDE" in the thread titles i wouldn't miss it

Elektrikluv is a limp wristed woman. You comment on her nice tits and she gets all offended.

Well, sorry. There, did you want me to say that elektrickluv? Sorry. I think you have nice fucking tits and I'd love to touch them.
fat