Author Topic: FitnessBore - 2018 edition  (Read 809755 times)

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
Re: FitnessBore - 2010 edition
« Reply #1140 on: March 25, 2010, 10:51:10 AM »
pushups again today and the same clicking

i think i'm going to buy fish oil next time i get paid
Tonya

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1141 on: March 25, 2010, 10:52:50 AM »
Is there any pain at all or just the clicking?  I'd say fish oil and a short break from it.  It might develop pain later if you push it.  Never know.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1142 on: March 25, 2010, 11:44:31 AM »
Holy fucking god.

I had a bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys last night on my off day.

1100 calories :lol
78 grams of fat :lol :lol :lol

And that's with only the bacon, cheese, burger and bun.  :lol :lol

And not counting the fries and soda :lol :lol :lol :lol

Damn it was worth it though.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1143 on: March 25, 2010, 09:01:12 PM »
eric -

My knees click every single time I squat. There's nothing wrong with them; I just have clicky knees. It's not old man arthritis either - I've had it all my life. Fish oil is good generally but I doubt it will eliminate the clicking.
vjj

archie4208

« Reply #1144 on: March 25, 2010, 09:14:19 PM »
Holy fucking god.

I had a bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys last night on my off day.

1100 calories :lol
78 grams of fat :lol :lol :lol

And that's with only the bacon, cheese, burger and bun.  :lol :lol

And not counting the fries and soda :lol :lol :lol :lol

Damn it was worth it though.

I want a cheat meal now. :(

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
« Reply #1145 on: March 27, 2010, 02:07:52 AM »
Had my cheat meal today at Ted's Montana Grill.  American Cup Bison burger with all the fixings.  I don't even want to know...  :D

Also, I found a Taebo dvd in the cabinet yesterday?  Should I watch?
WTF

archie4208

« Reply #1146 on: March 27, 2010, 01:34:38 PM »
Redid 240 yesterday with no problem. 8)  Hopefully I can get back to 265 within two weeks.  The weather is starting to get really nice so I think I might actually go outside and go jogging later this afternoon.

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
« Reply #1147 on: March 27, 2010, 04:30:38 PM »
My copy of Starting Strength arrived from Amazon today. I think I am going to deload on my lifts a bit and really work on technique (again  :-\), which is okay since I was plateauing anyways
jon

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1148 on: March 28, 2010, 12:55:33 AM »
just work on technique in the warm-up sets.
vjj

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #1149 on: March 28, 2010, 11:20:12 AM »
Sixty pounds. Going, going...

spoiler (click to show/hide)
GONE, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

[close]

... that leaves me two months to lose 19 lbs. and hit goal. I'm getting so much stronger too. I really feel like I could kick the shit out of someone. Soon, I'll only be JaMarcus Russell fat. :lol
PSP

« Reply #1150 on: March 28, 2010, 04:13:55 PM »
tried doing singles instead of 3x3 for deadlift and made it to 365 before my grip wore out  :punch

also, managed to run 6 miles, although, i took breaks every 2 miles or so. should be ready to start up again by the end of april.
orl

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
« Reply #1151 on: March 28, 2010, 04:18:21 PM »
Sixty pounds. Going, going...

spoiler (click to show/hide)
GONE, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

[close]

... that leaves me two months to lose 19 lbs. and hit goal. I'm getting so much stronger too. I really feel like I could kick the shit out of someone. Soon, I'll only be JaMarcus Russell fat. :lol

:rock Wilco :rock

I'm proud of you and I envy you, all at the same time.  Way to go bro.
WTF

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #1152 on: March 28, 2010, 04:20:18 PM »
damn, 60 pounds. nice work! :o
duc

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #1153 on: March 28, 2010, 04:38:25 PM »
nah, there's no pain.  i'll just keep at it.
Tonya

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1154 on: March 29, 2010, 12:26:26 AM »
good job Willco! Sounds like the oestrogen/testosterone balance is shifting at last :teehee
vjj

Rman

« Reply #1155 on: March 29, 2010, 12:44:22 AM »
Cormac, I saw on Twitter that you're back to doing WODs.  How did it feel?  I almost threw up doing my first one in a while, after coming off the Rippetoe program.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1156 on: March 29, 2010, 12:57:17 AM »
Miserable.  Just a totally different organism than the SS workouts. I just did a short 21-15-9 (power cleans and push-ups) after doing some heavy presses but it laid me out.

Then again, they always lay me out. It's just that my time was shittier! :lol

I can't complain, 'cause i knew when I started SS that it would kill my conditioning and put on flab. Now I have to pay the piper, that's all. Got about 15lbs of muscle?/fat? to deal with. No idea how long it's going to take to get back to the pre-SS weight. We'll see.

Are you on twitter then? Am I following you? If not, let me know!
vjj

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1157 on: March 29, 2010, 11:23:39 AM »
I didn't get a chance to do the Crossfit stuff over the weekend.  I'm hoping I can hit the gym early tomorrow and get it. 

I'm kinda hitting a stall on my pullups.  Maybe you guys can offer some advice to help?  There are like 20 levels for assists on this machine and I started out at 18.  How I usually judge moving up is when I can do 5 on it, I move to the next level.  I've moved up steadily by level for a while.  However about two sessions ago I started on level 3 and for some reason I was able to do level 4 no problems.  I even got 6 on my first try, but I was only able to do 3 on level 3.  Then on the next session 3 again.  Then yesterday I at least got to 4.  I'm just wondering why I hit this.  My diet is actually better than ever and I'm back to making good gains on everything else (finally crossed 210 with bench *woot woot*).  But it just seems to be pullups that are stalling.  Granted it's only been a few sessions and I did finally move up one rep and I expect tomorrow I'll cross into level 2.  I'm just wondering.

Oh man, for some reason moving up past 220 is a fucking bitch.  Last sesssion I did 225 and holy fucking god that was hell.  Last night I did 230 and was barely able to get it all.  I'm becoming obsessed with it.  When I sit down to take a shit I imagine it like going down for a squat.  Usually when I see a mirror I do a few reps without weights just to look at my form and think about what I need to be looking for when I see myself in the mirror at the gym.  I'm becoming obsessed.

Draft

« Reply #1158 on: March 29, 2010, 02:37:36 PM »
^^^ The problem is that you're doing assisted pull ups. Even if you can't do one full ROM pull up, doing negatives or jumping pull ups is a better use of your time than the assisted variety.

Walk away from that shit.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1159 on: March 29, 2010, 02:58:12 PM »
Okay.  I guess I'll try that unless Cormac comes stomping in here and says otherwise  :P

I can do 3 unassisted but then I gas out on the second set and can get like 1 or 2 and then I'm dead weight from there.  So I guess I'll do what I can on the first few sets and then hit negatives?

Draft

« Reply #1160 on: March 29, 2010, 04:40:34 PM »
Yup.

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #1161 on: March 29, 2010, 08:50:28 PM »
I'm on this Nitro Tech juice shit, and damn....these farts, even their maker gets dazed and confused.

Rman

« Reply #1162 on: March 29, 2010, 09:08:42 PM »
Miserable.  Just a totally different organism than the SS workouts. I just did a short 21-15-9 (power cleans and push-ups) after doing some heavy presses but it laid me out.

Then again, they always lay me out. It's just that my time was shittier! :lol

I can't complain, 'cause i knew when I started SS that it would kill my conditioning and put on flab. Now I have to pay the piper, that's all. Got about 15lbs of muscle?/fat? to deal with. No idea how long it's going to take to get back to the pre-SS weight. We'll see.

Are you on twitter then? Am I following you? If not, let me know!
I'll pm you the details.  I get so much Twitter spam, it's no biggie.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1163 on: March 29, 2010, 09:13:03 PM »
Okay.  I guess I'll try that unless Cormac comes stomping in here and says otherwise  :P

I can do 3 unassisted but then I gas out on the second set and can get like 1 or 2 and then I'm dead weight from there.  So I guess I'll do what I can on the first few sets and then hit negatives?

That's the way I did it. Then again, I never had access to an assistance machine. Doing single reps is tough on the motivation but if you're determined to power through it, it's the fastest way.

If you really want to bone up on your squat technique, look into the Starting Strength book/dvd by Mark Rippetoe (recommended multiple times ITT already but cannot be repeated enough). Are you squatting low bar or high bar?
vjj

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1164 on: March 29, 2010, 09:14:02 PM »
Rman - yeah, unless i recognize a name or a photo, I bin all the twitter follow emails instantly. Have probably missed a few folks because of this but oh well.
vjj

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1165 on: March 29, 2010, 11:07:43 PM »
Apparently I have been doing low bar. I had to Google it. Haha. I thought mine was maybe too high actually. Which is better?

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1166 on: March 29, 2010, 11:13:58 PM »
Low bar is better for pure strength training, I think. I find it more stable and comfortable, although it took a while to get used to it.

High bar is more useful for training the Olympic lifts (clean and jerk/snatch) since it loads the quads more. It doesn't matter so much for you at this point which you do. I'm just curious.
vjj

« Reply #1167 on: April 01, 2010, 01:39:15 AM »
actually gained weight... not that i mind my conditioning and strength are returning to normal. think i'll go back to my boxing gym next week.

willco you should take before and after pics, preferably shirtless ones :drool
orl

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1168 on: April 01, 2010, 12:28:37 PM »
I'm up to 210 on deadlift.  I'm doing one set, twice a week for now until that gets to be too much.  When I do two sets in one workout, I'm too sore for the rest of the week. 

I did negatives last night for the first time.  Holy god are they a bitch. 

On my first set I did 3 pullups and 2 negatives,
Second set I did 1 pullup and 4 negatives.
I was only able to get 4 negatives on my third set and 3 each on my last two sets.  Those are fucking rough and a little discouraging but I'll beat the shit out of them.

I'm starting to watch my diet more to cut some fat.  Before I was eating pretty much whatever so I could recover but now I'm reigning it in.

For morning I usually have something nice and full of protein and fats and carbs.  Today was two breakfast tacos with sausage, egg, cheese and beans.

For lunch I usually eat a big sandwich with a yogurt.  Then I usually have an hour or two before the gym.  Like a half a tuna sandwich or something.  Then I take a protein shake before the gym.  Then a protein shake and my creatine after the gym.  Then about 30 minutes after I eat a good meal.  Last night was 3 eggs, shredded chicken, beans and cheese. 

This has been working pretty well for me and I've been cutting fat around my midsection.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1169 on: April 01, 2010, 09:38:49 PM »
Funny how people's commitment to getting bigger and stronger starts to waver when they start to get fat :lol

(it happened to me too, it just took about 4 months 'cause i was pretty lean to begin with)
vjj

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #1170 on: April 01, 2010, 09:42:06 PM »
willco you should take before and after pics, preferably shirtless ones :drool

Oh god no.

... Slow, but steady progress. One day, I'll be able to take my shirt off.

... one day.
PSP

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #1171 on: April 01, 2010, 09:50:56 PM »
Now that i'm in shape, stronger, faster, have more stamina (The other day went to the gym, did cardio, then went to play soccer with friends, and by the time it was over i was ready for another round) i'm ready to kick in next stage.

Gonna start working muscle sections "individually" by day, already have a map here. It's gonna be a challenge.

3 months, as soon as summer vacations begins i'll take a picture and see how much different i am this summer compared to last summer.

Can you guys help me out?

Best Chest, Back, Arms, Shoulder workouts?

Abs wise i've been doing a custom variant of stuff i've found on the net, but u've grown used to it, and can do 400 moves easily of it. So i'm gonna be integrating Ab Ripper X into my plan, which is a considerably harder moveset overall.

I'm getting bigger, i'm pretty thin by default, and i've noticeably gained size, but it doesn't look like i got fatter, just bigger. Which is awesome, and means the diet is working out! And the creatine.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 09:54:09 PM by WrikaWrek »

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1172 on: April 01, 2010, 09:52:25 PM »
:yuck
vjj

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #1173 on: April 01, 2010, 09:53:04 PM »
What?

You don't like Ab Ripper X?

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1174 on: April 01, 2010, 10:50:16 PM »
I'm not gonna type all this shit out again, I'm sorry. If you want to know my feelings on this stuff, it's all in this thread (and others), along with testimonials to how the stuff I prefer works from Kestastrophe, Draft, Rman, Mupepe etc.
vjj

archie4208

« Reply #1175 on: April 01, 2010, 10:55:07 PM »
Failed 255 again.  I'm never getting over this hump. :maf

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1176 on: April 01, 2010, 10:57:42 PM »
I did 275lbs x 5 yesterday :)

What's your excuse, young 'un, you can tell Daddy
vjj

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1177 on: April 02, 2010, 12:08:37 AM »
Isolation seems to be a waste of time. Compound is the way to go in my opinion. Any gains you see from isolation can be done with the right compound exercises along with benefits for entire muscle groups. And from personal experience isolation provides more of a temporary pump. Lay off isolation for a few days and watch your size 'gains' deflate. Plus functional strength and all that.

Also yeah, I started gaining a good amount of fat. Haha. I can gain mass and not the fat if I watch what I eat. Its just more difficult and less variety. Haha

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #1178 on: April 02, 2010, 12:15:22 AM »

But all i read is about Bench presses, deadlifts, and squats.

Is that it? Really?

Doesn't make sense. We'll see how you guys look in 3 months, i bet some will be big, but that's it.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1179 on: April 02, 2010, 12:17:57 AM »
I guess if you have time to waste, it's alright. I'm not denying that that stuff works out ok for plenty of people. But you seemingly need to be in the gym every goddamn day and spend hours doing slow, boring reps of very mundane exercises, whereas I can get more of a workout in 10 minutes doing Crossfit. I got terrible results doing machines and cardio (spent an entire year doing this crap) whereas when I switched to Crossfit, I got instant results, and continue to get them 2.5yrs later, getting personal records almost every time I work out.

But plenty of people would rather spend 2hrs doing something medium-hard than spend 10 minutes doing something very hard, I guess. It's just tough to commit to doing something very hard. I find the mental challenge stimulating (I like going back in the office after a lunch workout, knowing that there is nothing that my job can throw at me that will be remotely as hard as what I just did while the rest of the office was scarfing pizza) but some people just want to veg out and stare at their biceps or some TV while they work out. I don't hate these people or anything, it just doesn't make sense to me.
vjj

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1180 on: April 02, 2010, 12:20:41 AM »

Is that it? Really?

Doesn't make sense. We'll see how you guys look in 3 months, i bet some will be big, but that's it.

You need to read the thread some more. HIIT, Crossfit.

For the record, aesthetics stopped motivating me to workout about 2yrs from now, i.e. about 6 months after I started this, I was already looking exactly the way I want to.

Any bet you care to propose about the results of what I do vs what you plan on doing, I will accept and win.
vjj

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #1181 on: April 02, 2010, 12:34:48 AM »

Is that it? Really?

You need to read the thread some more. HIIT, Crossfit.

For the record, aesthetics stopped motivating me to workout about 2yrs from now, i.e. about 6 months after I started this, I was already looking exactly the way I want to.

Any bet you care to propose about the results of what I do vs what you plan on doing, I will accept and win.

I wanna look cut up, dry, toned. I wanna have a physic that mimmics that of an athlete, like Cristiano Ronaldo or like what actors do, like Ryan Reynolds and whatever.

I don't know how i will end up looking, but looking into what personal trainers suggest, plans of people who have achieved that look, i at least have a plan on paper that follows the right path.

Muscle confusion, concentrating on each muscle area at a time seems to be the go to way for aesthetics looks. I was asking for some specific exercises i could integrate, but whatever.

You think you are going to look leaner and better, then we will see in 3 months. Btw, i hate the whole "I'm big" look, because it only actually works for guys who are 6'2 or 6'3 and up, because since they are really tall it sorta makes sense to really have size, or they will look funny.

I'm 6', and looking big would be lame. It's funny, at the gym i go, i often see these black dudes who are really cut, really lean, but if they had a jacket on you wouldn't notice shit. Then there are some white boys who have really big arms, and chests, but then it all just kinda looks like fat.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #1182 on: April 02, 2010, 12:46:14 AM »
I'm 6', and looking big would be lame. It's funny, at the gym i go, i often see these black dudes who are really cut, really lean, but if they had a jacket on you wouldn't notice shit. Then there are some white boys who have really big arms, and chests, but then it all just kinda looks like fat.

The contrast results not from a difference in muscle mass, but from a difference in body fat percentage.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1183 on: April 02, 2010, 01:01:35 AM »
God I hate posts like this, there is so much bullshit to wade through. If I wrote a tenth of what I actually had to say about any of this, it would be straight to TL; DR territory. But someone is WRONG on the INTERNET so....

Perhaps the fact that you have repeatedly asked for this kind of advice, yet no-one has stepped forward to offer it, might suggest that no-one here has any faith whatsoever in that kind of program?

I don't think you're taking this on board so I'm going to put this on the record. Before I started on the Starting Strength stuff last Nov. and was doing straight Crossfit, I was 160lbs at 5'8'' and ripped to the tits, glowing with health, bursting with energy, sub-10% body fat, super-low cholesterol, blood work off the charts. I was strong, fast and conditioned like crazy. Ask DCharlie or Groo or anyone here who knows me IRL.

I did everything from pull-ups, deadlifts, ring work, skipping, handstands, sprints, 5k runs, Olympic lifts, every kind of worthwhile exercise there is. Yet you seem to have got it into your head that I'm some huge fat white guy that grunts through sets of bench. No, I looked like you want to look, because I trained like an athlete, which is what you want to do.

Bottom line is, based on what you've posted so far, you don't really want to train like an athlete, you want to sit on a bench and fumble about with some light dumbbells, do a few sets of crunches and maybe do a bit of jogging at the end of it. Maybe you have the awesome genetics to get away with that and still look amazing, I don't know. The fact that you're still looking for more stupid shit to try indicates that you don't, however.

More likely, maybe you'll wake up in 6 months and think 'what the fuck, i'm wasting my time with these machines, maybe i should go back and read that stupid thread from that obnoxious asshole on EB and figure out what the hell i should be doing'.  Why do I think this? Because I did the same shit you're proposing and it did nothing much for me. I hated it, it bored me silly, I never felt like i made any progress, and worst of all, it just boosted my appetite so I ate more shit and stayed overweight.

Also for the record: I have no interest in getting big for the sake of it; I've posted several times about that ITT. I do however have a profound interest in being strong, but not at the expense of everything else, which is why I'm back on the Crossfit bandwagon. I have discovered that you can be the strongest guy in the gym without being REMOTELY the biggest guy in the gym.

Personal trainers - ok, these guys get paid a whole $5 an hr, gotta listen to what they say. Anything these guys will tell you to do is geared around the equipment that the gym wants you to use: nice safe Nautilus machines and treadmills that require no training and don't create lawsuits. Hey, they don't actually do much good unless you spend hours and hours and hours on them but they're 'safe' and they enable us to hire 19yrs as 'trainers' rather than experienced professional coaches.

FWIW, I'm a qualified Crossfit trainer, though I don't do it for money. I don't expect that to carry any weight with anyone whatsoever though, which is why I've never brought it up here before. People can observe the results of the stuff I recommend them to try for themselves. If it doesn't work, come back here and tell me. So far, not a single person has done so.
vjj

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1184 on: April 02, 2010, 01:35:54 AM »
Or if all that is just too much text....

Just go here, watch a few vids and then decide if you want to look like the people in the vids. If you do, do what they do. Pretty simple.

http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/excercise.html
vjj

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #1185 on: April 02, 2010, 11:35:00 AM »
Professional athletes really spend hours doing shoulder shrugs and shit?  For some reason I don't buy that.

Draft

« Reply #1186 on: April 02, 2010, 12:09:48 PM »
Cormac dropping those fitness nukes all over the thread. Run for cover.

It's because the black is genetically superior. Those motherfuckers do a couple curls and their arms turn into chiseled rock. They can also jump really high.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1187 on: April 02, 2010, 10:13:03 PM »
Cormac dropping those fitness nukes all over the thread. Run for cover.

It's because the black is genetically superior. Those motherfuckers do a couple curls and their arms turn into chiseled rock. They can also jump really high.

Based on the small sample size at my gym, I'd have to agree. There's a brother there that does nothing more strenuous than some behind-the-neck presses with 30kg and his shoulders look like granite. If that's all I did, I'd waste away.
vjj

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #1188 on: April 03, 2010, 04:14:26 PM »
Been a neutral weight loss week; didn't help that the holidays put so much garbage on the dinner table. I'm going to start hard tomorrow, still hoping to lose 10 lbs. this month!
PSP

Himu

« Reply #1189 on: April 03, 2010, 10:06:08 PM »
What's a good and healthy cereal? I ask because sometimes you think something is healthy (OJ) but it really isn't.
IYKYK

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #1190 on: April 03, 2010, 10:07:10 PM »
I rarely eat cereal, but when I do, I eat Fiber One.

... that sounds like a line for a commercial or something. :lol
PSP

Himu

« Reply #1191 on: April 03, 2010, 10:08:42 PM »
Gotta pay dem bills, willco.

IYKYK

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #1192 on: April 03, 2010, 11:00:37 PM »
What's a good and healthy cereal? I ask because sometimes you think something is healthy (OJ) but it really isn't.

Oatmeal? It's what i eat, mixed with some almonds and milk.

Rman

« Reply #1193 on: April 04, 2010, 12:44:43 AM »
I'd stay away from the stuff if you're looking to lean out, personally.  Unless you do a good amount of cardio.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1194 on: April 04, 2010, 12:49:20 AM »
There is no healthy cereal. Not the answer you wanted to hear, I know. You're just dealing in shades of "least unhealthy". There's nothing great about oatmeal either, it's basically just carbs that take a bit longer to digest than refined carbs.

vjj

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #1195 on: April 04, 2010, 01:14:51 AM »
Oh give me a break, what's so "unhealthy" about oatmeal?

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1196 on: April 04, 2010, 05:00:34 AM »
Look at the nutritional info and tell me what you see. It's predominantly carbohydrates, i.e. junk calories with no compensating nutritional value that spikes your insulin levels and tells your body to convert excess calories to fat, and ultimately leads to diabetes. I'm completely serious: bacon and eggs is FAR better for you than oatmeal.
vjj

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1197 on: April 04, 2010, 11:27:18 AM »
So are people still working out and stuff?

I agree with what Cormacaroni said about foods.  Its amazing that a lot of people do not know how the body works in regards to exercise and nutrition.  Moving away from processed shit is a good start but there's more to it than that.
🍆🍆

Draft

« Reply #1198 on: April 04, 2010, 11:27:43 AM »
Come on, oatmeal ain't so bad. I'll eat a little oatmeal every now and then.

I think you gotta draw a line somewhere in the war on carbs. Like, telling people to not eat bananas? Seriously, fuck you, a banana is the essence of wholesome.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1199 on: April 04, 2010, 11:31:16 AM »
Come on, oatmeal ain't so bad. I'll eat a little oatmeal every now and then.

I think you gotta draw a line somewhere in the war on carbs. Like, telling people to not eat bananas? Seriously, fuck you, a banana is the essence of wholesome.

I used to eat and still eat steel cut oats on occasion.

I just think that people as a whole consume far too little healthy fats and protein and too much carbohydrates.
🍆🍆