Author Topic: FitnessBore - 2018 edition  (Read 809384 times)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Re: FitnessBore - 2016 edition
« Reply #7020 on: October 14, 2016, 11:23:38 AM »
I WAS ALREADY HOME

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7021 on: October 15, 2016, 11:37:04 PM »
Looking damn good Boogie! The good thing with the bulk is that most of the extra weight will be temporary. I guess the real question is what are your goals? If you're trying to grow your gainz then I do suggest a bulk. The grind to eek out 5lb increases while maintaining a lean physique sucks and is way too time consuming. Losing weight is way easier than making lean gains.

Yeah, the real question is what I don't have an answer for.

Over the summer, I loved being lean at 183lbs.

And yet, I want to chase some numbers on my lifts too.

All while still trading off with my hockey and jiu jitsu.

I kind of "want it all" at the moment, which just isn't feasible, of course.   I think I am going to bulk a bit over the winter here, but not go "all out" with it and hitting 200+lbs in my weight like I did last year.
MMA

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #7022 on: October 17, 2016, 10:10:46 AM »
That sucks, bro.  Hope it's nothing too serious.

Got a doctor to check it out and after he looked at my back to check it wasn't just some knots. He reckons its an inflammation, possibly due to over-training and stress. Gave me anti-inflammatory gel and pills and a Lifting ban for the next two-three weeks and Cardio only, particularly swimming, before he will check it again and give me an all clear. Have to continue to ice it as well.

Muh progress, brehs.

:goty :goty2 :brazilcry

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #7023 on: October 17, 2016, 07:51:54 PM »
That sucks, bro.  Hope it's nothing too serious.

Got a doctor to check it out and after he looked at my back to check it wasn't just some knots. He reckons its an inflammation, possibly due to over-training and stress. Gave me anti-inflammatory gel and pills and a Lifting ban for the next two-three weeks and Cardio only, particularly swimming, before he will check it again and give me an all clear. Have to continue to ice it as well.

Muh progress, brehs.

:goty :goty2 :brazilcry

no offensive bruh but if you're into lifting you should know a two to three week break ain't shit

it would be devastating for any cardio type exercise but for heavy weight / resistance training you can easily take a break that long and come back like it ain't no thing

I know. I've had to give up months before due to sickness, including two years out due to a bent sinus. It's the mental aspect that kills me because I was making great progress in the last few months. Cardio ain't bad because I can stand to do some more of it. 

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7024 on: October 17, 2016, 10:37:47 PM »
stress eating with no money to hit the gym= 15 pound gain in the last two months :(

I feel like a blob.  Gonna try running and hitting the court again.
püp

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #7025 on: October 17, 2016, 11:08:24 PM »
Get that in check before you get fatter.  That's how I started and it was the worst thing I ever did.

I rowed 40 mins today and gonna go for 20 more.  My ass keeps falling a sleep though. 

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7026 on: October 18, 2016, 12:14:26 AM »
165 isn't fat :-/

But I do wanna get. Ack down to 155 with a little reduction in my belly.  Waist size is fine for now.  But I'm gonna get back to running tomorrow.
püp

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7027 on: October 18, 2016, 06:36:10 AM »
165 isn't fat :-/

We'll be the judge of that, sir.  :wag
MMA

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #7028 on: October 18, 2016, 06:39:32 AM »
165 is like anorexic weight :doge
I'm 175 ~ 178 but I'm built like a sprinter 

I'm doing intermittent fasting, the ketosis brehs :lawd

edit:
 :esports

lordmaji

• It's a joke, not a dick, so don't take it so hard!
« Reply #7029 on: October 19, 2016, 12:04:48 AM »
I'm trying to get fat... fuck fitness.

I mean, i want to be able to hike but have some nice squish... lol
:-[

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7030 on: October 19, 2016, 03:38:04 AM »
My BP's 160/99, I asked the doctor for medicine for it. He said, "No, lose weight."
Never do this.

Never take high blood pressure meds, or never ask a doctor for medicine?
Never use medicine for something that you can fix/deal with yourself. I never asked her why, but my mom's a registered nurse and she refuses to ever take high blood pressure medicine. Instead, she changed her diet to get it back down.

Thanks for clarifying!

Tasty

« Reply #7031 on: October 19, 2016, 10:42:26 AM »
165 is like anorexic weight :doge

Uh oh

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #7032 on: October 19, 2016, 11:13:12 AM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #7033 on: October 20, 2016, 12:27:16 AM »
 :fbm

studyguy

« Reply #7034 on: October 20, 2016, 05:06:08 PM »
3 months ago I was like committed to eating those 2700 cal to get bigger.
Now it's like fuck man, I just wanna eat normal  :-\

Gotta eat big to get big but fuck man I don't wanna be having to blow my toilet up every day though.
Still modified PPL routine is p dope. Do my shit in an hour, bounce. Feels good man.
pause

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7035 on: October 20, 2016, 06:47:13 PM »
I'd still lose weight at 2700 calories a day :(

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #7036 on: October 21, 2016, 01:04:05 AM »
A lazy fat guy should average about 2500 - if you're super active this is too little for gains. At one point I cut to 2000 cals of paleo only foods + light training and I lost weight like a mad motherfucker (i was prepping to run a marathon and needed to lose my gains).

Going mountain climbing for the first time in months this Sunday, pray for my legs brehs.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #7037 on: October 24, 2016, 11:09:57 AM »
My BP's 160/99, I asked the doctor for medicine for it. He said, "No, lose weight."
Never do this.

Never take high blood pressure meds, or never ask a doctor for medicine?

Wells it's better to achieve it through diet/exercise. Most people don't though or it's not enough - then get started on Meds.
dur

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7039 on: October 29, 2016, 07:58:17 PM »
The 2016 bulk is going well.

Err, the weight gain part of it, at any rate.  :lol

Was at 194lbs this morning.

Part of it is that I am halfway through a two-week work course being held at a full-service business leadership/conference facility.  I've been here for courses a couple times previously, and it's dangerous because the food is all buffet-style, but very-high quality (because the facility is geared towards high-level business courses most of the time.  They're slumming it when they host us Mounties over, lol).  So I always end up over-eating and gaining weight when I come here.
MMA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7040 on: November 03, 2016, 01:12:06 PM »
So I'm down 28 lbs from the beginning of August.  I'm also getting stronger still and I'm finally beginning to get some shape to my body back.  I'm seeing muscle outlines again instead of doughy fat.

I'm still 266 lbs, but man that 28 lbs has made a hell of a difference. 

Latest weight milestones from last "1" week of 5/3/1...

Bench: 3 reps at 250
Squat: 1 rep at 225
Deadlift: 1 rep at 320
OHP: 3 reps at 155

I started out a lot lower on the program with squat because I was afraid of my old injury flaring back up and I would occasionally get a warm feeling in the knee after a hard leg day.  But I haven't felt anything in the knee for about 2 months now and my progress seems to be accelerating but I'm not in any hurry to push my luck.  Bench and OHP are still feeling easy as hell and my strength is coming back way faster than I'd imagined.  When I first came back I failed at 165 lbs on bench and my god it was humbling.  I'm happy as hell to be back this far and to have done it relatively quickly.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7041 on: November 03, 2016, 06:31:25 PM »
Aww, yeah, keep on truckin'.  Your bench will surpass mine in no time.

Course done.  Final weight:  197lbs.  Time to trim a bit  :lol
MMA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7042 on: November 03, 2016, 06:36:53 PM »
Trimming already?? You've got another 30 lbs you can gain easy. Here. Eat some pie.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7043 on: November 04, 2016, 08:00:21 PM »
I just....I just can't shake the feeling that I might still have need for aesthetics before next March.

I'm weak, bros, I know.  :'(
MMA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7044 on: November 04, 2016, 08:47:13 PM »
To be real, I can't blame you. You were at 183 before right? Assuming some water weight and some hard muscle gains from that you're probably still looking at losing at least a few percentages of body fat which isn't an easy task when you're already relatively lean.

« Reply #7045 on: November 04, 2016, 10:37:54 PM »
I just....I just can't shake the feeling that I might still have need for aesthetics before next March.

One of us one of us one of us

« Reply #7046 on: November 05, 2016, 11:03:25 AM »
Do you know what you can deadlift now?

« Reply #7047 on: November 05, 2016, 11:16:05 AM »
What are some of your other 1RMs (or 5RMs or whatever you know), how much do you weigh, have you had any leg/back/neck/wrist injuries, and what’s your fitness background?

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7048 on: November 05, 2016, 12:21:27 PM »

I feel like I have the cartoon mini angel and devil on either shoulder whispering in my ear :lol

Not sure who is each one though
MMA

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7049 on: November 05, 2016, 12:22:14 PM »
Question: if an untrained individual (me) wants to be able to deadlift 200 pounds, how long would training towards that goal take assuming flawless diet etc?

73 days.
MMA

« Reply #7050 on: November 05, 2016, 01:27:31 PM »

I feel like I have the cartoon mini angel and devil on either shoulder whispering in my ear :lol

Not sure who is each one though

That constant anxiety and insecurity about how strong you should be versus how big you should be versus how ripped you should be is a sign that you have made it to elite level fitness

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7051 on: November 05, 2016, 08:07:07 PM »
I bought an expensive and really nice belt in August around the time I started losing weight. I bought it so that it barely fit and there were enough holes to accommodate down to a size 34 (which I haven't been since early high school). It was so tight ib August that it would hurt to wear it for more than a few minutes. Last night I put it on and went for the first notch but then realized I'm always pulling my pants up when I wear it recently. I realized I can comfortably go to the 3rd notch. Feeling good.

Dufus, you realize Boogie is fucking with you right? I'm a little drunk so I'm not sure. But there are too many variables to say when someone will be able to lift how much. It's not just your strength but also the type of body you have. The length of your legs vs your torso and tons of other shit will make a big impact on how difficult deadlifting is. In general though 200 lbs is not a very heavy deadlift so if you eat right and don't get injured you should be able to make relatively quick progress via noob gains to deadlifting 200.

Beezy

« Reply #7052 on: November 05, 2016, 11:24:14 PM »

Question: if an untrained individual (me) wants to be able to deadlift 200 pounds, how long would training towards that goal take assuming flawless diet etc?

73 days.

I figured it'd be something like that.
:dead

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7053 on: November 06, 2016, 12:23:25 AM »
 :lol
MMA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7054 on: November 17, 2016, 10:10:05 AM »
Welp I'm finally back to unassisted dips and pullups!  I can now do 5 sets of 5 of unassisted dips and 5 sets of 2 for unassisted pullups. 

Back in March I was doing 3 pullups with an assistance of 140 lbs and 5 dips with an assistance of 140 lbs when I weighed 294 lb.  I weigh 265 lbs as of this morning  so it's definitely mostly strength gain.  Feels good! This was a huge personal milestone and I always found it embarrassing to pull down the assistance crap... especially when women walked by the big windows of the gym from the parking garage and saw that I couldn't even pull myself up :'(  NOT ANYMORE!

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7055 on: December 04, 2016, 07:18:45 PM »
Did some 1 rep max testing today.

I went for 505lbs on the deadlift, and didn't quite make it.

I should have though, and I'm pissed about it.

As I was doing the lift, I got the weight up past the knees, but stalled out feeling like I still had a long way to go.  Then I watched the video of it, and I *almost* had it, I was like 3 fucking inches from locked out when I stalled.  That's totally a mental thing I think, I should have had it today. I'mma get that fucker at some point in the next 10 days though. :punch

Then I went and threw 285lbs up on bench.  Went up easy, *might* have still had enough in the tank to go for more, but I called it at that.

Weight-wise, I've been all over the map in the past month.  Fluctuating wildly between 192-199 depending on diet and training-type.

I feel that I'm definitely hitting diminishing returns.  Even if I'm eating more, and focusing more *relatively* on strength stuff, I just have too much going on to make proper gains at this point.  Spacing my lifting out so that my legs aren't dead for hockey or jiu-jitsu the next day really does hinder my prospects for making large progress on the strength front.

I think I'm fine with that, it's just an adjustment from the large jump in strength gains I made in my 2.5 month bulk this time last year.
MMA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7056 on: December 04, 2016, 07:25:31 PM »
Good job man! That last hit of DL is mostly mental in my experience. If you slow down and give yourself time to think it's over. Care to share the video??? Any excuse to see you broseph.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7057 on: December 04, 2016, 07:36:44 PM »
Good job man! That last hit of DL is mostly mental in my experience. If you slow down and give yourself time to think it's over. Care to share the video??? Any excuse to see you broseph.

For you, anything.  :-*

MMA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7058 on: December 04, 2016, 08:40:25 PM »
You magnificent fucking beast. Yeah you were so goddamn close.  :whew

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7059 on: December 10, 2016, 01:32:03 PM »
This is the greatest fitness video OF ALL TIME.

:rofl
MMA

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7060 on: December 11, 2016, 01:48:32 PM »
I'mma get that fucker at some point in the next 10 days though. :punch

Sooo, as I was saying....

MMA

Syph

« Reply #7061 on: December 15, 2016, 05:19:52 AM »
I usually bulk during the summer, with a mini bulk during winter.
Seeing as I'm heading home this week, it's time for another bulk, and since I'm sick of pasta since I have it almost everyday already, I'm going to try something new this time around....

GOMAD (gallon of milk a day)

It's going to be tough but the gains will be worth it
spoiler (click to show/hide)
also my body fat right now is 7.6% so any fat gains won't matter plus ill be doing cardio anyway
[close]
XO

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7062 on: December 15, 2016, 09:00:33 AM »
He did give a very specific number for it though.

Only one real way to know for sure.  Pics! 
MMA

studyguy

« Reply #7063 on: December 15, 2016, 11:28:14 AM »
GOMAD is a shitty meme.
Enjoy your milkfarts and being that weird ass dude who hauls around a gallon of milk all day.
pause

Himu

« Reply #7064 on: December 15, 2016, 10:19:00 PM »
Currently bulking with bf and going to start cutting next week. I need to hurry up with the cut because I have a bjj tournament at the end of January. I will be cutting on a vegan diet. I bulked on a vegan diet and it was...different. I really liked it. Cutting should be even easier hopefully? :stahp

In the meantime I need to improve my cardio. In the last tournament I did my cardio wasn't the best. I did fairly well despite the adrenaline dump but having a couple Muay Thai fights helped me with that. I'm not sure whether to dedicate even more to cardio or continue my strength training regimen.

Unlike last tournament, which I entered just to see what it was like, this time I want to win.
IYKYK

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7065 on: December 16, 2016, 10:23:54 AM »
Who you calling "normal looking"?  :punch
MMA

Syph

« Reply #7066 on: December 17, 2016, 03:50:41 AM »
GOMAD (gallon of milk a day)

*googles "gallon to liters"*

:holeup !!!

Also, your assumed body fat percentage is probably way off. :doge (Unless you used some fancy expensive equipment to measure it.)
nah it's actually legit
trust me it's a detriment; spending your whole life trying to gain weight is such a chore compared to losing weight (or at least that's what i tell myself)

but yea it's a decent amount of milk haha but ill just spread it out like i would if i were doing a normal bulk anyway

He did give a very specific number for it though.

Only one real way to know for sure.  Pics!
once i hit my next goal weight sure
XO

Himu

« Reply #7067 on: December 17, 2016, 11:10:03 PM »
Tonight I started my cut via Vegan Muscle and Fitness bodybuilding book.

:brazilcry

Dinner was:

Sautéed spinach with blackened tofu
Kale
Quinoa

Tournament prep.

Currently 165 for gain. Normal weight is 150.

Time to lose weight:

A month and a week. I didn't plan on cutting so early and I won't have time to finish the weight loss without extreme measures.

Workout schedule:

Sunday: Morning cardio and HITT, BJJ open mat in the afternoon.
Monday: strength training, all body.
Tuesday: Evening BJJ.
Wednesday: strength training, all body. Cardio and HITT.
Thursday: morning BJJ.
Friday - rest.

If this thread doesn't have creeps/weirdos lurking it might post a pic/video at the end.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 11:26:38 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7068 on: December 18, 2016, 12:31:16 AM »

In the meantime I need to improve my cardio. In the last tournament I did my cardio wasn't the best. I did fairly well despite the adrenaline dump but having a couple Muay Thai fights helped me with that. I'm not sure whether to dedicate even more to cardio or continue my strength training regimen.

Oh god, the competition adrenaline dump.  Sucks for sure. Whether for "first tournament", or "first in a while tournament".

More cardio never hurts, but if you're good in the gym, the only solution is just keep on competing until it is "normal" and it doesn't phase you anymore.

depends on who you are

i guess you have difficulty gaining weight

as for me, i love to eat

zero difficulty gaining weight in that case

I'm with you there, Dufus.  The 185lbs version of me has to be disciplined as shit.  Bulking/strength building is just all "WOOOOOOOO, FOOOD" no problem.

If this thread doesn't have creeps/weirdos lurking it might post a pic/video at the end.

I won't speak for the others, but I'd just be interested in tourney vids of your matches. :)
MMA

Himu

« Reply #7069 on: December 18, 2016, 12:56:54 AM »
I'm fine for the most part rolling in the school. When you said gym I wasn't sure if you meant bjj gym or a gym....gym. Getting the fundamentals of bjj has helped with gassing. But I learned in the first tournament that doing well in terms of cardio in the dojo and cardio/stamina in a tournament are two different things. Adrenaline helps fuel this for sure. I actually was more terrorfied during my adrenaline dump at the tournament than I ever was in a Muay Thai fight.

This will be an in-house tournament between fellow Brazilian Top Team affiliates. Basically, I'm wishing for the best.

And I don't need to do cardio? I hate cardio. It sux. I spit on it. Patooey. But if it helps with bjj...:larry
IYKYK

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #7070 on: December 18, 2016, 01:01:26 AM »
I'm fine for the most part rolling in the school. When you said gym I wasn't sure if you meant bjj gym or a gym....gym. Getting the fundamentals of bjj has helped with gassing. But I learned in the first tournament that doing well in terms of cardio in the dojo and cardio/stamina in a tournament are two different things. Adrenaline helps fuel this for sure. I actually was more terrorfied during my adrenaline dump that I ever was in a Muay Thai fight.

This will be an in-house tournament between fellow Brazilian Top Team affiliates. Basically, I'm wishing for the best.

And I don't need to do cardio? I hate cardio. It sux. I spit on it. Patooey. But if it helps with bjj...:larry

No, you need to do cardio.

But, BJJ cardio. If that makes sense.

And yeah, I mean BJJ gym when I said gym

Also, you are BTT?!  We are like brother/sister then, I earned my purple and brown belt with BTT Canada!  :rejoice

I am about to leave the fold though, because my old club closed down and BTT doesn't have an affiliate close to me anymore.
MMA

Himu

« Reply #7071 on: December 18, 2016, 01:07:39 AM »
:fistbump

Brown belt?

Lemme....sit over here. :badass
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #7072 on: December 20, 2016, 03:47:46 PM »
IYKYK

Syph

« Reply #7073 on: December 20, 2016, 08:41:19 PM »
spending your whole life trying to gain weight is such a chore compared to losing weight (or at least that's what i tell myself)

depends on who you are

i guess you have difficulty gaining weight

as for me, i love to eat

zero difficulty gaining weight in that case

especially because im the opposite of a picky eater

ill eat just about anything... but at the same time i care about flavor and stuff :lawd
yea i was skinny growing up but also extremely athletic and active (sports literally 6-7 days a week, and that was before i start weight training) so when I started hitting higher levels of competitiveness I needed to gain weight but it was very difficult. Not impossible, just had to stay very disciplined and consume a disgusting amount of calories.

Speaking of which, 3 days into GOMAD and it's not the most fun lol first day was physically painful but today and yesterday have been fine. I think it was just the initial shock to my body
XO

Syph

« Reply #7074 on: December 31, 2016, 06:47:17 PM »
RIP to anyone going to the gym tomorrow
XO

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7075 on: December 31, 2016, 09:07:38 PM »
Failed my first set of 5/3/1. OHP trying to get 5 on 160. Losing all the weight seems to have taken its toll on this lift mostly. I was able to do 4 sets of 5 at 160 before I got on 5/3/1 in July.

Oh well. My shoulders are getting big again and with 32 lbs down the ratio of what I'm pushing vs my body weight has still improved. My form is also a lot more strict than previously.

My goal for 2017 is to dead lift at least 550 (currently probably around 400), squat 400 (currently probably around 300), and bench 315 again (probably about 270 right now).

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #7076 on: January 01, 2017, 06:29:55 AM »
RIP to anyone going to the gym tomorrow

My gym is closed today and did its New Years Induction classes for the newbies last week and will do more tomorrow. They also were doing limited opening hours then and tomorrow (As they are doing some refurbishing and bringing in more new equipment). They told the regulars how to work around them or just take the week off. I was on my deload week, so I didn't really miss shit, but I like how well it's run in that they were telling the regulars before Christmas "We're going to be dealing with a lot of new people. Here's how to avoid them or just take the entire week off and come back on the first Tuesday of the new year when we're back on normal operating hours"

My NY Goals are just to continue 5/3/1. Add back in assistance exercises (As I had to quit my' for a bit while I had shoulder bursitis) and unfortunately Cardio like all hell because I'm still pudgy bodyfat wise despite the work and clean eating. Time to really get serious about leaning :(

A goal is a goal. Even if it sucks.

Also /fit/ delivers as usual. Happy New Year

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 08:33:24 AM by Take My Breh Away »

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Re: FitnessBore - 2017 edition
« Reply #7077 on: January 02, 2017, 07:17:14 PM »
And with today, the fall 2016 bulk comes to an end.

I hit 300 on my bench, and 405 on my squat today.

No video of the squat, though.  Because it took me two tries.  First time, I set up recording, go to do the squat.  I get down to parallel, start to rise......and then dump it maybe a third of the way up, and I'm seeing stars.

It was mental.  I was psyched out and intimidated by those four plates sitting on either side of me.

I sit down, and for a minute I'm thinking "well, shit.  I guess it's not going to happen today."   But then I just shake my head and say "nope, fuck that."   So I rest for 10 minutes, and forget about recording myself, as it's just one more thing to be thinking about.   I give it another go, and I come back up cleanly and smoothly this time.

So, I end up with 505 DL, 405 squat, and 300 bench.

When I started, I would have liked to advance more than that in 2.5 months.  But I think given how much other than pure strength training I have going on, and the level of strength I was already at, that thinking probably was too ambitious.  I am pretty conservative with my max testing though, I might have a *tiny* bit left in me for deadlift and squat.

Now, for 2017's fitness goals.  While there is that tiny voice saying "Go for a 600 Deadlift!", it's not going to happen.  I think to progress further in my strength, I'd really have to cut back the other activity, which is backwards for my priorities.  That, and I can't handle bulking any more.  It's actually tough to eat enough for this sort of thing (and not feel like my digestive system is rebelling against me), and any more bulking and I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe of pants.  Things are getting pretty tight there for me at 202lbs.  :lol

So, instead:

1) Back into prioritising proper Jiu-jitsu training.  Joined a new local club, and the young hungry fuckers there nearly ate me alive the first two days.  But it's a good feeling.  :lol

2) Get lean and sexy again.  :-*

3) Focus a bit more on olympic lifts.

4) Maintain as much of my strength as I can given goals 1-3.
MMA

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7078 on: January 02, 2017, 10:12:40 PM »
You fucking beast!

Himu

« Reply #7079 on: January 02, 2017, 10:16:23 PM »
You are my savior.

Cut with me.

Not looking forward to going to the gym with the crowds.
IYKYK