Author Topic: Game  (Read 334992 times)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Re: Cohen (RIP) will buy Diablo III (PC) on May 15
« Reply #1920 on: June 26, 2012, 09:31:21 AM »
1. I hate that Sega turned the PS franchise into a shitty (in my opinion anyway) Diablo clone

2. The weeabooness of it all
yar

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1921 on: June 26, 2012, 09:38:20 AM »
I love PS classic as a turn based rpg more than PSO sure, but PSO is a legit great game too, aesthetically it's pretty anime yeah but the community wasnt really at anytime overwhelmingly uguu~ Was just people who had Dreamcasts and wanted to play a great game. (Strangely enough I spent most of my time playing with Spanish/Portuguese folk, stayed away from the Nippon moon runers) 

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #1922 on: June 26, 2012, 09:38:58 AM »
I haven't played since before the patch. Should I kick my current toons to the curb and start fresh? I have a level 38 monk and a level 8 DH.
İZH

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1923 on: June 26, 2012, 09:41:13 AM »
The patch honestly isn't really gonna affect you unless you had a bunch of increased attack speed gear for your characters, it was mostly directed towards inferno difficulty and item drop rate.  So, probably no reason to start over.
yar

archie4208

« Reply #1924 on: June 26, 2012, 11:03:07 AM »
http://www.pathofexile.com/news/dev-diary/

That map system sounds amazing.  Blizzard should ape that wholesale, especially since PoE's gameplay is kinda terrible.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1925 on: June 26, 2012, 11:06:18 AM »
Path of Exile has some good ideas, but yeah, the gameplay is just so not fun at all. I can't imagine going back to it now with 60+ hours of D3 under my belt.
dog

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #1926 on: June 26, 2012, 11:38:57 AM »

Well, you and I have very different definitions of a good game, although with your predilection for liking mmorpgs I guess that's kind of a given.

this, of course, is fucking hilarious in a D3 thread.
Tonya

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1927 on: June 26, 2012, 11:54:42 AM »
SHHHHH
yar

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #1928 on: June 26, 2012, 12:39:09 PM »
Yea Triumph, you would have loved early/mid WoW  :lol

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1929 on: June 26, 2012, 01:55:42 PM »
LIES

DAMNED LIES

NO I WOULDN'T HAVE
yar

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1930 on: June 26, 2012, 02:25:21 PM »
It's Diablo 3 with flying mounts!

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1931 on: June 26, 2012, 02:35:11 PM »
And dumb cartoonish looking characters, I'll pass thanks.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1932 on: June 26, 2012, 04:34:56 PM »
Just did an Act 1 farming session and got 5 lv 63 items!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Three were white and 2 were grey!  FUCKING FUCK BLIZZARD WHAT THE FUCK
[close]
yar

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #1933 on: June 26, 2012, 08:17:14 PM »
Yea Triumph, you would have loved early/mid WoW  :lol

Farming resists is going to give me serious Molten Core flashbacks :-\
itm

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #1934 on: June 27, 2012, 07:57:02 PM »
Gonna be grindan in act 1 inf for a while yet. Did a few runs last night
, 1 with triumph. His wiz kills it, did a solid run and stacked up so much loot yet I got just 1 ok item. I swear I have the worst luck, been playing close to 100 hours all chars combined and I still haven't even grabbed a single legendary. I'm stuck in a statistical black hole.
◕‿◕

pilonv1

« Reply #1935 on: July 01, 2012, 03:15:29 AM »
First sale

Item name    1 Destiny Fang
Time of transaction    30 Jun 2012 11:55 PM PDT
Sale price    $2.99
Transaction fee    $1.00
Transfer fee    $0.30
Applicable taxes    $0.00
Your proceeds    $1.69

:rock

Finally hit 60 too, will be able to start gridan with you Quiet since we're in a similar timezone (I think).
itm

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1936 on: July 01, 2012, 03:31:57 AM »
I just had the shittiest Act I farm run ever- seemed like there were way fewer champion packs/elite mobs everywhere.

Festering woods- normally 2 roaming around outside the crypts, just 1
Cemetery- about normal I guess
Watchtower in N. Highlands- this showed up and there was a chest inside it, but only 1 pack/mob which is the first time I've gotten anything less than 2
Leoric's Manor- 1, about standard
Halls of Agony lv 2- 2, about standard
Cursed Hold- this is the one I couldn't believe.  ONE.  I think this has happened maybe once before.  Usually this place is good for 2-3 and once I had 4 in here.  wtf.
Halls of Agony lv 3- 2, about standard.

Also, everyone dropped shit.  I ended up with 5 lv 61 and 2 lv 62 rares.  No lv 63's.  Even the gold seemed like it was shittier, usually I'll get 150k from this kind of run not counting item sales, and after everything was done here I ended up with a little LESS than 150k counting item sales.

Does anyone have a nice Act 2 farm route?  Starting to get annoyed.
yar

pilonv1

itm

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #1938 on: July 01, 2012, 09:00:14 AM »
Installing on MBP retina nau

Anyone happen to know when the retina update might happen to drop..?
vjj

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1939 on: July 01, 2012, 09:25:21 AM »
Kinda feel ripped off selling in Euros, and kinda feel bad for the guy that bought this dud off me :lol

Item name    1 Stark Hawk
Time of transaction    23 June 2012 03:25 PM BST
Sale price    €1.99
Transaction fee    €1.00
Transfer fee    €0.15
Applicable taxes    €0.00
Your proceeds    €0.84

Not really :lol
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 09:28:04 AM by Momo »

naff

« Reply #1940 on: July 01, 2012, 05:44:03 PM »
Just put my first weapon up on RMAH with a silly price. But it's mid LoH (and 3.0% LS), CD, +180 Dex, +160 Vit, 769dps and a socket. Good for farming act 1 inf and is competent in act 2. Didn't really want to sell it but I thought I'd see if some sucker will drop the cash since there seems to be a real shortage of such items on the RMAH at the moment. Finally started getting some good gear, picked up a 900dps LoH + IAS spear in Act 2 inf yesterday and got my first legendary drop which was pretty decent but not really worth much. Would be nice if when looking at specific legendary items on the AH you could sort by stats. If someone buys one of the weapons I have listed tonight I'll be able to kit out my monk good and proper finally, gunning for that DPS build.

edit: also only just realised how incredibly shit Life Steal is the other day. I was rocking an axe with 3% steal and was wondering why it seemed so junk compared to my LoH weapons. Turns out the 3.0% steal is nerfed each difficulty up to an 80% nerf in inferno so it's really 0.6%, so uh I'd have to deal  ~100k dps to get a similar health draw with max life steal (3%) to a weapon with 800 Life on hit, which isn't even the highest it can go. Junk stats like life steal and life after kill confuse me.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 05:59:41 PM by quietID »
◕‿◕

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1941 on: July 01, 2012, 06:04:57 PM »
At least those are mildly useful as opposed to shit like thorns (dmg to melee attackers), health globe bonus, etc.
yar

naff

« Reply #1942 on: July 01, 2012, 06:28:51 PM »
Definitely. It's just I thought LS was actually a good stat and I dropped some pretty serious gold on a weapon with LS before so I was a bit butthurt when I found out about the hidden nerf. Blizz themselves said they don't like having hidden stats in D3, so, uh why do they have them still? Is it really that hard to have variables on weapons calculated correctly?
◕‿◕

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #1943 on: July 01, 2012, 07:38:32 PM »
I haven't played in over 2 weeks. Not really compelled to right now either. :fbm
İZH

pilonv1

« Reply #1944 on: July 01, 2012, 07:43:51 PM »
edit: also only just realised how incredibly shit Life Steal is the other day. I was rocking an axe with 3% steal and was wondering why it seemed so junk compared to my LoH weapons. Turns out the 3.0% steal is nerfed each difficulty up to an 80% nerf in inferno so it's really 0.6%, so uh I'd have to deal  ~100k dps to get a similar health draw with max life steal (3%) to a weapon with 800 Life on hit, which isn't even the highest it can go. Junk stats like life steal and life after kill confuse me.

Really? I had two Life Steal weapons and was wondering why they weren't doing much :(
itm

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1945 on: July 01, 2012, 07:49:40 PM »
Yeah, they nerfed them after a certain amount... can't remember what.  But simple math anyway would reveal that unless you're reliably doing 100k hits, life on hit is gonna be better.  I have 530 something life on hit on my wand and even with a sub 1.5 attacks per second I rarely have to worry about dying on anything before act 3 unless I'm stupid or stand in a puddle of molten/desecrator/poison bullshit.
yar

naff

« Reply #1946 on: July 01, 2012, 09:18:10 PM »
Life on Hit has some hidden modifiers too, most attacks only yield a percentage of what your LoH stat says.

◕‿◕

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1947 on: July 01, 2012, 09:38:42 PM »
Huh, didn't know that.  Maybe I'll fuck around and see what different skills do as far as LOH at the beginning of Act 1.  I also have about 500 or so regen/second... the nearly 200 regen/second on my bracers combined with 140 int and 50 all resist is what's held me back from getting crit %/IAS bracers so far.  Might have to finally break down to get my vanilla DPS over the 50k hump.
yar

naff

« Reply #1948 on: July 01, 2012, 10:15:27 PM »
My monk still only does 15k with a shield :'( Though my CD and CC are pretty high now and buffing + my air ally brings it to over 30k. 720 All res, (can't remember AR but ~3k i think), 30k health, and 400 LoH. Got to Dahlgur Oasis and every pack I rolled was some form of molten desecrator arcane butt raper combined with vortex or waller. Gona try again tonight once I buff myself up a little.
◕‿◕

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1949 on: July 01, 2012, 10:25:27 PM »
Cool, I should probably be on around 2 am eastern time, I've made it through Act 2 but haven't really tried to farm it yet.  I hear Vault of the Assassin is a good place to try after you have a 5 stack because there can be between 4-6 packs on the 2 levels. 
yar

naff

« Reply #1950 on: July 01, 2012, 10:49:33 PM »
Sweet. Yeah I'll just be getting on around that time too.
◕‿◕

pilonv1

« Reply #1951 on: July 02, 2012, 07:23:28 AM »
Got some ridiculous elites tonight I couldn't even make a dent in. Only have around 240k at the moment, repair costs are killing me and stuff on the AH is too expensive to upgrade :(
itm

naff

« Reply #1952 on: July 02, 2012, 09:15:27 PM »
Didn't notice you were in Inferno now. Join in some runs tonight if you're on.

In other news I sold that axe for 30 USD :rofl :bow2
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 09:20:34 PM by quietID »
◕‿◕

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1953 on: July 02, 2012, 09:53:05 PM »
Fuuuuck, I need to put my Barb's mace on the AH, it's just a 675 or so dps weapon but it has massive +vit and over 900 life on hit
yar

pilonv1

« Reply #1954 on: July 02, 2012, 10:03:00 PM »
I've got two +life% 700 dps axes currently. Want to get rid of them for some life on hit but the only ones sensibly priced are around 500dps
itm

naff

« Reply #1955 on: July 02, 2012, 10:23:31 PM »
Yeah, stuffs pretty expensive. But doing act 1 runs you can get some pretty good stuff, I've got some wizard shoulders up at the moment for 5 mil and that was half of what the lowest other item with those stats was selling at. I don't think many people are selling stuff at that price, I think a good chunk of the higher end sales are done through forums. That 15% blizz tax is weird, I don't even get why they have it on gold items.
◕‿◕

pilonv1

« Reply #1956 on: July 04, 2012, 01:08:59 AM »
http://www.diablofans.com/topic/59893-blizzard-agrees-with-lack-of-long-term-end-game-magic-find-gear-swapping-debate-hotfixes-blue-posts-mf-gear-swapping-poll/

We recognize that the item hunt is just not enough for a long-term sustainable end-game. There are still tons of people playing every day and week, and playing a lot, but eventually they're going to run out of stuff to do (if they haven't already). Killing enemies and finding items is a lot of fun, and we think we have a lot of the systems surrounding that right, or at least on the right path with a few corrections and tweaks. But honestly Diablo III is not World of Warcraft. We aren't going to be able to pump out tons of new systems and content every couple months. There needs to be something else that keeps people engaged, and we know it's not there right now.

We're working toward 1.0.4, which we're really trying to pack with as many fixes and changes we can to help you guys out (and we'll have a bunch of articles posted with all the details as we get closer), and we're of course working on 1.1 with PvP arenas. I think both those patches will do a lot to give people things to do, and get them excited about playing, but they're not going to be a real end-game solution, at least not what we would expect out of a proper end-game. We have some ideas for progression systems, but honestly it's a huge feature if we want to try to do it right, and not something we could envision being possible until well after 1.1 which it itself still a ways out.

Hindsight is 20/20 I suppose, but we believed pre-release that the item hunt would be far more sustainable, and would work to be a proper end-game for quite a while. That didn't turn out to be true, and we recognize that.

I don't know how they thought the item hunt would be more sustainable and keep people interested.

itm

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1957 on: July 04, 2012, 01:20:35 AM »
Yeah, they were living in a bubble if they actually thought that would be enough.
dog

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1958 on: July 04, 2012, 02:10:31 AM »
Blizzard pls. Just let me find enough items to recoup my $60 then I wont ever bug you again.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1959 on: July 04, 2012, 02:17:11 AM »
Haven't played in awhile. There's not much of a carrot on the stick. I've spent hours grinding and enjoy the game, but if I'm going to continue getting lv56 items on Inferno what's the point brehs.

TRIUMPH TALK ME OFF THE EDGE BRO

pilonv1

« Reply #1960 on: July 04, 2012, 02:21:37 AM »
Should mention I tried this last night

http://www.diablo3farming.com/2012/06/28/inferno-act-1-barbarian-item-gold-farming-area/

Made almost 150k last night in around an hour not counting whatever my yellows go for on the AH/RMAH. I could probably do it much quicker as well but I was doing only 1 or 2 runs a minute instead of probably 4-5.

The sad thing it's more fun than having my balls busted by elites.
itm

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1961 on: July 04, 2012, 02:29:00 AM »
This is going to be a long post, because I've kind of hit a wall with this game in terms of wanting to play it.  Skip to the bottom for the tl;dr, but I'm pretty sure what I have to say in between is going to be pretty good.

Honestly, the biggest problem is that the items we're hunting for are statistically more likely to be useless vendor trash than something you can use or sell for gold/real monies.  In later game scenarios, there are very, very few stat modifiers that matter.  They're attack stat(str/dex/int), vitality, all resist, armor, crit chance/damage bonus, increased attack speed, life on hit, and maybe regeneration for the kite-ier builds out there.  To compound that, most pieces of gear have to have MULTIPLE DIFFERENT USEFUL STATS in order to be desirable.  So, you basically need to hit the lottery on a drop in order for an item to be a) lv 61 or above, b) have useful stats.  I've farmed the fuck out of the first half of Inferno and found about 3 useful pieces of gear- a legendary ring that I actually got in Act 3 or 4 of Hell, a pair of gloves with +dex/ias/crit chance, and the one hander my barb is using, which is good but not GREAT because while it has +150 vit and over 900 life on hit, the dps is kind of low at 650ish. 

So, you farm and farm and farm and maybe get lucky and get a really desirable piece of gear.  It's not for the class you're playing but that's ok!  Go sell it on either the gold or real money auction house and then use the funds to buy gear you need, right?  WRONG.  Right now, the economy of the game has been fucking nuked by botters and lunatics.  There's so much fucking gold floating around out there from botters that ANY useful piece of gear is going to have comparable listings in excess of 10 million.  So, lucky Johnny finds a bad ass pair of bracers, checks the gold AH and sees comparable bracers with buy it now at 20 million.  Fuck yeah! says Johnny and lists his at buyout of 18 million.  The problem is, NO ONE IS BUYING THOSE FUCKING BRACERS BECAUSE THAT'S A DUMB FUCKING PRICE AND NO ONE HAS THAT KIND OF GOLD BUT THE FUCKING BOTTERS.  Who may buy Johnny's bracers with their Chinese slave labor gold and then decide that it's time to list the fuckers at 25 million gold because fuck you, inflation that's why!

This is the point I've reached with my wizard- all the gear that would be an "upgrade" for me is 10+ million gold for each piece.  Realistically, I need to upgrade my off hand source and bracers, and could probably upgrade my helmet.  I would probably need to farm gold for like a month to do so, and by the time I had enough to upgrade anything inflation would likely put it out of my price range- today's 10 million gold source is next week's 15 million gold source, etc.  I don't feel like fucking with this, so I've just been fucking around trying to level alts and upgrade my gems, which is a quicker, sure fire way to increase my dps if even marginally.

I would now like to offer a potential solution to help fix this for people.  It involves that useless piece of shit, the Blacksmith.  For all of the iLV 61+ shit he's able to craft, there should be an option to double, triple whatever the gold/material cost so that you can GUARANTEE a modifier.  Double it AGAIN to GUARANTEE another.  That way, I can grind for a day or two, salvage all of the useless shit and use that along with the gold I've earned to craft something that DOESN'T FUCKING SUCK, because I AM NEVER GOING TO GET IT TO DROP.  The only other viable alternative would be to make it so it's more likely for iLV 61+ drops to have the good stats- don't completely abandon the RNG nature of loot but don't make it equally likely to get useless shit like thorns, life steal and increased pick up radius as it is to get the shit you NEED TO PLAY THE GAME AT INFERNO LEVEL.  I would prefer either of them to having to use the gold or RM AH's- I don't mind using them to upgrade, but a large part of the enjoyment for these types of games is EARNING LOOT BY GRINDING.  Making it more likely to get USEFUL (not just high level but actually RELEVANT items) to drop or by earning them from grinding a bunch of shit and then smithing it yourself just seems way more rewarding to me.

Also, I would like to see some sort of "guaranteed drop" from a boss if you have a 5 stack of Nephalem valor- Leoric drops pants, Butcher drops amulets, Maghda drops rings etc.  This way, if there's something you NEED to upgrade you can have a better shot at getting it.  Just a thought.

promised tl;dr- shitty items and auction house inflation are a large part of what's killing the latter stages of the game; this could be combatted by actually making the blacksmith useful.  Also, guarantee a type of equipment drop with a 5 stack of NV on bosses.

I know it's not even two months after release but playing this game has become kind of a non-rewarding chore.  More content and better itemization are needed to make the later game more enjoyable.  Worrying about shit like "nerfing switching to increased magic find gear" is just kind of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic when you could be trying to nuke the iceberg.

edit- forgot to say, let the jeweler craft rings and amulets plz
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 02:33:39 AM by Creepy Old Guy »
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1962 on: July 04, 2012, 02:37:31 AM »
Forgot to say- there are a million little things that are already improvements over D2/other games in the genre that the team needs to get props for.  The core combat is satisfying and feels right, which is very, very important.  For multiplayer, each player getting their own loot takes away loot ninjas and shit, which is AWESOME.  Every class I've spent considerable time with (Wizard, Barbarian, Demon Hunter) feels distinct and cool.  I for one like the skill/rune system- I do kinda wish you got more in the way of base stat increases so that the game was less gear dependent but that's not the end of the world. 

The game is really, really good at it's core but has some serious issues the more time you spend with it.
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #1963 on: July 04, 2012, 03:53:01 AM »
How many played hours do you have?

Maybe you should try WoW btw, seems really up your alley.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1964 on: July 04, 2012, 01:18:50 PM »
Over 200.  And I hate WoW and all it represents.
yar

etiolate

« Reply #1965 on: July 04, 2012, 02:54:39 PM »
but WoW represents gear treadmills, artificial time extenders and slow & poor balancing!

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1966 on: July 04, 2012, 04:53:30 PM »
I hate people and don't want to HAVE to play with them.

Also, from the metric fuck ton of shit I've talked about mmorpgs, If I ever started seriously playing one I'm fairly sure the universe would implode.
yar

naff

« Reply #1967 on: July 04, 2012, 07:24:34 PM »
I feel you on more focused RNG. Would be nice if you knew certain bosses or mobs in certain areas were going to give you a higher chance of certain types of drops, like you said. Also, if you're sick of GAH try the RMAH, I've been having more luck there, so many kids, so many parents credit cards. I've also been getting good drops lately, when I say good I mean a single solid lvl63 item every 2-3 runs, not usually for my class but as long as it's good for some class that's cool.

I just broke through that inferno wall, nailed Act 2 and am battling through Act 3. Regular mobs are a cinch, but the elite mobs do give me a little grief but are  manageable. I have a terrible shield and piddly life on hit, once I get a better weapon/shield I will be sorted.
◕‿◕

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1968 on: July 06, 2012, 04:47:44 PM »
Just put most of my Wizard gear up on the RMAH, including my set gloves and boots.  Kept my shoulders, chest and pants because apparently just plain INT/all resist gear is dirt cheap and my weapon because it's too good to let go, even though it's probably easily worth $50. :P  If everything goes at buyout I will easily clear $100 even after getting dinged by Blizzard/paypal.

I've started another Wizard playthrough, but this time I am ONLY using my blacksmith to see how feasible it is to NOT use the auction houses.  Just curious to see how far I can take a character that way.  I also kept all of my gold find gear for my lv 60 wiz (and the weapon obviously) so I can kill quill fiends or farm Act III Nightmare for gold if I need to.  I might also try to do a budget inferno wizard kit and see how that works- spend 500k or 1 million gold and see what kind of gear that gets me on the gold AH. 

I think at this point, it's about finding ways to play the game that amuse you as we wait for new patches/content, because the "farm for incremental upgrades that you're very likely to not get" plan isn't working for me. :P
yar

naff

« Reply #1969 on: July 06, 2012, 07:09:08 PM »
Sounds like a good idea. I want to play my alts some more, but I'm set on finishing inferno first. I should be able to get there today or tomorrow.
◕‿◕

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #1970 on: July 08, 2012, 01:20:32 AM »
This game is unburied pregnant cat shit.
UNF

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #1971 on: July 08, 2012, 05:44:59 PM »
Uninstalled it today.  I hadn't played it in a while so there was no reason for it to be on my hard drive.  I'll probably reinstall it when the inevitable expansion comes out, but it's just not grabbing me anymore.

Tonya

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #1972 on: July 08, 2012, 06:40:38 PM »

Also, from the metric fuck ton of shit I've talked about mmorpgs, If I ever started seriously playing one I'm fairly sure the universe would implode.

But you don't have to play with them at all, they are just there. WoW seems like the perfect game for you.

Just getting to level 85 solo would be awesome, esp if it's your first time. The world is huge, the music is great. etc.

Don't be a dweeb and miss out on something you'll like just because you're too proud or something. Instead of grinding out a new Diablo 3 char just play WOW.

pilonv1

« Reply #1973 on: July 08, 2012, 07:38:40 PM »
Can't sell anything on either Auction House anymore. Good level 60 items with 1k buyouts aren't even getting a sniff.

I think I'm done too, just can't be bothered running Inferno with no interesting drops.
itm

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #1974 on: July 09, 2012, 12:09:38 AM »

But you don't have to play with them at all, they are just there. WoW seems like the perfect game for you.

Just getting to level 85 solo would be awesome, esp if it's your first time. The world is huge, the music is great. etc.

Don't be a dweeb and miss out on something you'll like just because you're too proud or something. Instead of grinding out a new Diablo 3 char just play WOW.

I will never play a game with fucking pandas, sorry broseph.  Also, the rest of the game is overly cartoony and dumb looking.
yar

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #1975 on: July 09, 2012, 12:51:07 AM »
Sorry Triumph but just about everything you've said in this thread suggests to me that you'd love WoW farming and PvE

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #1976 on: July 09, 2012, 12:53:10 AM »
Sorry Triumph but just about everything you've said in this thread suggests to me that you'd love WoW farming and PvE

Basically, yeah. Sad but true
UNF

pilonv1

« Reply #1977 on: July 09, 2012, 12:54:12 AM »
If you could put him in 2004-2006 WoW then I'd agree. What it is now? No way.
itm

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #1978 on: July 09, 2012, 12:56:01 AM »
If you could put him in 2004-2006 WoW then I'd agree. What it is now? No way.

compared to diablo 3 its fuken magical
UNF

pilonv1

« Reply #1979 on: July 09, 2012, 12:58:47 AM »
There's more content but it's not as interesting.
itm