Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3162849 times)

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #35880 on: January 10, 2021, 02:23:11 PM »
What do you think Evilore’s main gig is now that NeoGAF probably is probably losing him money?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #35881 on: January 10, 2021, 02:45:10 PM »
What do you think Evilore’s main gig is now that NeoGAF probably is probably losing him money?

MMA fighter
©@©™

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #35882 on: January 10, 2021, 03:23:49 PM »
moonlighting as a stunt driver.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #35883 on: January 10, 2021, 03:29:26 PM »
shower installer :horny
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #35884 on: January 10, 2021, 03:30:27 PM »
pls word filter all common variations of evilore to :lore :-*
(ice)

Cryo

« Reply #35885 on: January 10, 2021, 04:16:18 PM »
Love than JordanN’s response in that thread was a MGS2 meme  :doge

ShutUp

« Reply #35886 on: January 10, 2021, 04:25:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wandavision-first-social-media-reactions-are-in.358327/

Many rightfully pointing out these early impressions (even got one here making a comparison to David Lynch) from super fans mean nothing. Then the usual Marvel defense force shows up and is really mad people are not falling in line and bowing at the altar of Kevin Feige.

Rail against corporations all over the site but be too brainwashed by Disney to see how hard they defend a mega corporation.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #35887 on: January 10, 2021, 04:38:51 PM »
Did we learn nothing from Wonder Woman?

Averon

« Reply #35888 on: January 10, 2021, 04:49:31 PM »
Seeing Tyler try to "clean up" GAF after shit really got real Wednesday is hilarious. He openly allowed GAF to turn into /pol/ 2.0 for bitter, cynical, and self-interested reasons. Now that the consequences of hosting these weirdos and bigots have become clear, he does a 180, again out of pure self-preservation. What's even funnier is seeing those idiots who have been sucking Tyler's sausage for past 2-3 years getting permabanned for upsetting the thin skinned Elf during all this :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35889 on: January 10, 2021, 04:51:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wandavision-first-social-media-reactions-are-in.358327/
Rail against corporations all over the site but be too brainwashed by Disney to see how hard they defend a mega corporation.
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #35890 on: January 10, 2021, 04:52:17 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35891 on: January 10, 2021, 04:58:58 PM »
I like how the Marvel stans pre-emptively shoot themselves in the foot by invoking some of the best of David Lynch.
Even if it is a decent show they just set expectations at levels it'll likely not reach, considering not even all of David Lynch' work does.
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #35892 on: January 10, 2021, 05:59:18 PM »
seemed more like a bunch of successionist larpers who got in easier than they ever thought possible then realised they didn't have single clue of what to do when they got in there. dogs chasing cars.

more of a national embarrassment than anything.

Being fair, some had some ideas:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/10/us/politics/capitol-zip-ties-arrest.html

The fact that people started dying would have been the moment they started to have second thoughts.

Boredfrom

« Reply #35893 on: January 10, 2021, 06:11:30 PM »
are you lot actually that bothered about some loons running round a government building? the way it's being portrayed over this side of the pond you'd think that you're a nation in mourning after another 9/11.

I’m a Mexican but I get it. Probably because cultural osmosis but this stuff is borderline sacred, specially for the political class.

Before Trump, for all its faults, I would have been glad to have political culture I thought you had over the Mexican “Todos contra todos” cynicism (then again, we elected a leftist Trump).

Snoopycat_

« Reply #35894 on: January 10, 2021, 08:26:57 PM »
Today Ree's pathetic mysoginistic incels male feminist allies are showing their solidarity taking their deep seated hatred of women out on pop singer Lana Del Ray for the heinous crime of talking about her new record.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lana-del-rey-shamelessly-uses-failed-coup-to-promote-her-new-album.358912/

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #35895 on: January 10, 2021, 08:28:38 PM »
Quote from: EviLore
The guidelines put forward are not unreasonable at all, and are necessary. It seems to me that sticking around to talk with all the cool people here about the changing landscapes in 2021 would be far preferable to going out in a self-righteous blaze of glory.

:nothing
Fish<

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #35896 on: January 10, 2021, 08:46:28 PM »
Today Ree's pathetic mysoginistic incels male feminist allies are showing their solidarity taking their deep seated hatred of women out on pop singer Lana Del Ray for the heinous crime of talking about her new record.

(Image removed from quote.)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lana-del-rey-shamelessly-uses-failed-coup-to-promote-her-new-album.358912/

The fact these goofs can't tell the difference between a genuine tweet and something that was written by a PR goon is astounding.
Spud

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #35897 on: January 10, 2021, 08:56:02 PM »

In case you missed it, the pop-star also recently came under fire for defending her use of wearing a see-through mask to greet fans
In case this doesn't get your hate-boner going, here's something completely unrelated she also did!  :lol

FUME5

« Reply #35898 on: January 10, 2021, 08:58:53 PM »
Watching the new generation of GAFFERs realize that Malka doesn’t give a flying fuck about “free speech”, or providing a space for alternative ideas, and is only in it for the money is just  :delicious

You naive dipshits are a source of income, nothing less, nothing more  :lol

Reminds me of the good old days when there would be a thread about women drivers and Dragona would ban 80% of the posters in it. :dead

I've given Evilore a lot of shit in the past but this is a good move. Maybe GAF could become a reasonable alternative to RE eventually, if they stick on this path.

Lmao fuck that shit.

How many watchlists do you reckon Lore is on now?

Boredfrom

« Reply #35899 on: January 10, 2021, 09:16:54 PM »

The guidelines put forward are not unreasonable at all, and are necessary. It seems to me that sticking around to talk with all the cool people here about the changing landscapes in 2021 would be far preferable to going out in a self-righteous blaze of glory.

Not taking the side of the NeoNazis offended at GAF, but maybe the main reason why you forum is dying is how transparent you are in appeal the changing political landscapes way before Gaf turned into Stormfront.

The fact that you zig zag so easily between having a forum of hardcore Hillary Stans to Trumptard central just going back to moderate zone...

Snoopycat_

« Reply #35900 on: January 10, 2021, 09:30:49 PM »
Lol the slave owner turned up in the hate thread -

The caucasity of that Instagram statement is killing me 🤣🤢

You'd think she would have learnt after her previous white victim diet racist tirade.Time to tell my wife this idiot is at it again.

Looks like Messy's wife is going to get another lecture on which feminist icons she should support

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #35902 on: January 10, 2021, 09:42:59 PM »

Well I never did care for her, so I'm not that surprised.

I don't like her music so I figured she would co-op a attempted coup.  Solid logic
sigh

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35903 on: January 10, 2021, 10:15:52 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-13#post-261931752

Quote from: John2290
I hope he calms down, I get why he's running scared but there's a line between ruining what you're built on and reacting to being a small fractional blip on Googles radar. I hope you find the balance evillore before you react in haste and take things down yourself. Again, like i said before I understand the reaction but at what point is it an overreaction that'll harm more than help...
"Scared" is  definitely my defining attribute, yes.
I implore you to take a step back and take a breath Evillore and staff, if even for a short while to get some perspective. Loose the tension before you loose more than you are trying to save. *Hands up* Just trying to be helpful and give some outside perspective on what our reactions look like from the average user.
You're projecting.
"Scared" is  definitely my defining attribute, yes.
It shouldn't be right now, I know fuck all but I know one thing to this matter and it's that Google doesn't have the resources to attend to this site unless they have a sentient AI up their sleeve ready to roll out. You're over reacting and again, yes there should be a reaction but this is way over reacting in haste.
Enough hysteria. You're removed from Politics.

:riot
ど助平

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #35904 on: January 10, 2021, 10:19:43 PM »

No worries. The point still stands cause Lana Del Ray almost certainly assumed she was a WoC.

Even the thing she did which wasn't bad is bad because I'm just going to twist it this way.

Every complaint in that thread is incredibly petty. It's just console warring with pop stars.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35905 on: January 10, 2021, 10:24:18 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-11#post-261928704

Quote from: Poop!
Quote from: Riven326
The same media that gushed over Obama for eight years and treated him like a Hollywood celebrity instead of the president? That media?
obama was criticized for wearing a tan suit, chewing gum, and for what mustard he liked.
Quote from: JordanN
Damn, how did Obama ever recover?

He must have taken his anger out by drone striking more Middle Eastern kids.

Now where was the Saturday Night Live skits depicting him as a killer? Oh right... none.
you know the bombing didn’t stop once Trump took office right?
The media said he was going to start WW3 when he was in office.
Instead, he became the first President to actually negotiate peace with North Korea, and he didn't actually invade or overthrow any countries.

Meanwhile, Obama massacred Libya and got a shiny Nobel peace prize for it.
did the bombing stop once Trump took office? Yes or no?

In a second term, it probably would have.

He had to slowly evict from his cabinet all the previous warmonger Neocons before he could finally achieve his agenda.

Edit: And when Trump did try to stop the bombings, the media still gave him shit for it. So it was a no win situation.

:iface
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35906 on: January 10, 2021, 10:27:28 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-10#post-261928262
Quote from: Freelance Yakuza
https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1348319655342075905
Quote from: Bitch Pudding
The "conservative voices" she's talking about were banned because they called for violent protests, wanted to overthrow a new government by force or wanted people to be hanged , and that's the way it is from here on out. And always should have been, no matter to which political tribe someone belongs to.

Conservatives will still be able to pronounce their opinion regarding politics and people. Saying "Biden sucks", "Harris will be the downfall of the US" or "AOC will be Iran's puppy once she becomes president", and so on, all that is still possible, here and on Twitter and Facebook. What will get you in trouble - and rightfully so - is calling for violence.

It will be interesting, however, if the two big ones, Twitter and Facebook, will deal more strictly with the usual conspiracy theories and abusive language from here on out. Like, "Harris cannot become US president because her parents are immigrants" and so on.

EDIT

Apparently that clip's from a 2020 Netflix movie, my bad. STILL THOUGH!
Quote from: Freelance Yakuza
It's a joke from a Netflix movie
:neogaf
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35908 on: January 10, 2021, 10:31:04 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-10#post-261928128

Quote from: Vow of Silence
Quote from: odd_hatch
It's scary how everyone buckles down for  imminent sanctions.

Am I allowed to say that censorship is real? Or are only left-wing conspiracies allowed? Like the earth only having 12 years left if we don't tackle the "climate crisis"?
It does make it very clear who has the power. To be honest I’m not 100% clear on the new rules still because ‘conspiracy theory’ and ‘fringe content’ are open to interpretation. Just because the Great Reset is called a conspiracy theory by the NYT and the BBC, does this mean we can’t discuss it when it is indisputably a real thing that is going to impact all our lives and that the Biden administration, via John Kerry, have said they will take forward “with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/528482-john-kerry-reveals-bidens-devotion-to-radical-great-reset-movement

I intend to continue to speak freely within the framework of the new rules as far as is possible. Censorship is clearly an issue and basically it’s in all our interests to stop this place from being taken down. Doesn’t mean we can’t discuss things, just means we have to consider how we do so.

This impacts everyone, regardless of political alignment. If I perceive the moderation policy become partisan I will raise it with the mods. I am already concerned with the bans given out if I’m honest but I’ll have to see how it goes.

I will also have a zero tolerance policy towards personal insults, being accused of being a conspiracy theorist or mentally ill, and being goaded with the triggered and lol reactions, even when I have made a joke. There will be no humour allowed on my watch.

Do not laugh at my jokes.
You're off Politics.

:lol
ど助平

Boredfrom

« Reply #35909 on: January 10, 2021, 10:42:14 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-10#post-261928128

Quote from: Vow of Silence
Quote from: odd_hatch
It's scary how everyone buckles down for  imminent sanctions.

Am I allowed to say that censorship is real? Or are only left-wing conspiracies allowed? Like the earth only having 12 years left if we don't tackle the "climate crisis"?
It does make it very clear who has the power. To be honest I’m not 100% clear on the new rules still because ‘conspiracy theory’ and ‘fringe content’ are open to interpretation. Just because the Great Reset is called a conspiracy theory by the NYT and the BBC, does this mean we can’t discuss it when it is indisputably a real thing that is going to impact all our lives and that the Biden administration, via John Kerry, have said they will take forward “with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/528482-john-kerry-reveals-bidens-devotion-to-radical-great-reset-movement

I intend to continue to speak freely within the framework of the new rules as far as is possible. Censorship is clearly an issue and basically it’s in all our interests to stop this place from being taken down. Doesn’t mean we can’t discuss things, just means we have to consider how we do so.

This impacts everyone, regardless of political alignment. If I perceive the moderation policy become partisan I will raise it with the mods. I am already concerned with the bans given out if I’m honest but I’ll have to see how it goes.

I will also have a zero tolerance policy towards personal insults, being accused of being a conspiracy theorist or mentally ill, and being goaded with the triggered and lol reactions, even when I have made a joke. There will be no humour allowed on my watch.

Do not laugh at my jokes.
You're off Politics.

:lol

:doge

It seems that what was linking was a conspiracy theory in a opinion article from a meme we of a conservative think tank.

Lore was not wrong.

Quote from: FromTheArticle
. The two justifications for the proposal, which has been aptly named by its supporters the “Great Reset,” are the COVID-19 pandemic (the short-term justification) and the so-called “climate crisis” caused by global warming (the long-term justification).

::)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 10:47:17 PM by Boredfrom »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35910 on: January 10, 2021, 10:45:01 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-7#post-261924894

Quote from: yeeeeeezy
Only mainstream sources? So only corporate approved stories? What nonsense. A terrible decision for a forum.
Quote from: EviLore, post: 261920112, member: 4
Not relevant to the current concerns.
It’s actually the entire point of current concerns. Now, only corporate media approved conspiracies are allowed on gaf. Absurd
Quote from: yeeeeeezy, post: 261924978, member: 752023
It’s obvious Amazon deplatforming parler scared evilore into moderation. The Overton window has shifted even tighter in the one forum I felt safe to speak freely. Incredibly sad
No, no, and no.
“Keep it to mainstream sources and positions.” -evilore
Quote from: Maiden Voyage
If you have a question about a potential source, just ask before you post it.
I shouldn’t have to ask a mod to post a story. If the story is bunk, there will be members in this forum who tell me why it’s bunk and debate will follow.
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/thank-you-neogaf.1585956/

I made this topic yesterday titled “thank you neogaf” because this was the one forum I knew of that I could go to after the onslaught of free speech we’ve witnessed these past few days. Now, you’ve followed the crowd and shifted the Overton window even tighter. Corporate approved media only. Sad day for this forum.
Quote from: yeeeeeezy, post: 261925260, member: 752023
Am I allowed to say I believe the election was stolen on this forum? It’s a conspiracy and not from mainstream news. I want to know what the limits are to what can be said.
The election wasn’t stolen. Conspiracy theorists will be removed.
See this is what I mean. You will only approve of corporate approved conspiracies which means w/e the left wants to shit out. Trump Russia collusion was bullshit but under your rules not ban worthy since the conspiracy had the backing of corporate press.

What an absurd standard you’ve created. I don’t think the election was stolen but people should be able to debate and present arguments for why they think it was. Never thought free speech would die on gaf. We’re here now

https://www.neogaf.com/bans/

yeeeeeezy - Jan 10, 2021
Expires: Permanent
Reason: Find another board.

:popcorn
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35911 on: January 10, 2021, 10:46:27 PM »
It seems that what was linking was a conspiracy theory in a opinion article from a meme we of a conservative think tank.

Lore was not wrong.

I don't care about their nonsense, I just like that he's realized he's going to end up losing too many active members if this keeps up and is now just banning them from that sub-forum.
:neogaf
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35912 on: January 10, 2021, 10:53:24 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-7#post-261925144

Quote from: GribbleGrunger
What rules though? If Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other 'sanctioned' media outlets, directly lie and tell people something happened, but there's hours and hours of video evidence it didn't, how is anyone going to show it was a lie if that video evidence is on a media site like Bitchute? You can't. I'm NOT a conspiracy theorist. I don't believe in flying saucers, alien abductions, flat earth, lizards in the Whitehouse and all that trollop, but I do believe there's enough evidence (largely due to the fact it's coming from Doctors, Nurses, Virologists, Scientist etc) that Covid is NOT as bad as it's been made out to be. Thousands up thousands of mainstream pundits have expressed that very sentiment over the last year. It's not controversial to question it it seems, but rather, it's controversial to investigate it. Another and proven fact is that there WERE some Antifa activist identified in the crowd at the Capital Building. Whether that had any effect on what took place is another question, but at some point, if it was proven to have had an effect, then mainstream news isn't going to cover that. Where then do you get the information?

:whatisthis :wut
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #35913 on: January 10, 2021, 11:08:19 PM »
evilore men's fashion is going to be huge in 2021 if you need an out of left field swerve for the forum. i might even start posting again!  :supergay
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #35914 on: January 10, 2021, 11:13:08 PM »
we can even talk about fashion conspiracies like who is funding thom browne or how demna gvasalia is blackmailing everyone to get his fashion house appointments :brain :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35915 on: January 10, 2021, 11:13:58 PM »
evilore centrist pilled  :biden

nudemacusers

« Reply #35916 on: January 10, 2021, 11:15:10 PM »
greenpilled: when you realize you like to eat and pay rent  :shaking
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35917 on: January 10, 2021, 11:15:57 PM »
you should have unbanned me, lore ya little bitch!!  :pacspit

now look at your forum, it sucks!!!  :neogaf :crowdlaff

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35918 on: January 10, 2021, 11:17:28 PM »
greenpilled: when you realize you like to eat and pay rent  :shaking
grift pilled  ;) subscribe to gaf gold  :teehee

BikeJesus

« Reply #35919 on: January 10, 2021, 11:31:30 PM »
What a pathetic shower goblin. Banning Nazi's is good, banning people for simply posting "conspiracies" is dumb especially when you define a conspiracy as anything not certified by the mainstream. A discussion forum should be able to hash these things out.

By the goblins rules, he is a shower rapist, and any denial from him is conspiracy nonsense. Ban yourself, goblin!

Boredfrom

« Reply #35920 on: January 10, 2021, 11:41:04 PM »
What a pathetic shower goblin. Banning Nazi's is good, banning people for simply posting "conspiracies" is dumb especially when you define a conspiracy as anything not certified by the mainstream. A discussion forum should be able to hash these things out.

By the goblins rules, he is a shower rapist, and any denial from him is conspiracy nonsense. Ban yourself, goblin!

Denying global warming shouldn’t be mainstream, neither dog whistling about one world government shit.

You can talk about all this and discuss it in a civil way but that Republican need of denying basic reality is getting in EVERYONE NERVES.

nudemacusers

« Reply #35921 on: January 11, 2021, 12:08:15 AM »
lol @ chuds posting about global warming as if big weather isn't pushing us to buy parkas from (((REI))) or (((Patagonia)))
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35922 on: January 11, 2021, 12:16:59 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-12#post-261930302
Quote from: Digital Gex (Banned)
Where's the video link to the court trial where there was a hearing before a judge where Trump, his campaign, or Rudy got to present evidence, where the judge looked at the evidence and said it wasn't enough and sided with the accused? It never happened. So when did Trump have a chance to not be able to prove something in court? So we are moving from open discussion to dishonesty being considered the truth and censorship for everything else?

There's a difference between being careful and using the recent events as a pretext to shut down issues you don't agree with due to anti-Trump beliefs.

You even have the voting machine issue, which is separate from the Trump victory stuff, where we KNOW the CEO lied about the machine connectivity, that's going to be on the news in some form and talked about on social media for a long time, we can't talk about that? Where's the line?

What's even the cause for this reaction? Jan 6th? We going to pretend that there weren't BLM and Antifa protestors killing and burning people down MULTIPLE TIMES incited by sites, comments, and boards on the opposing side? Where were you then? Why is this different? Website provider threats? Monetary incentive? Twitch threatening to ban allowing this site to connect to it like it banned Trump? Otherwise I don't see a difference, I see hypocrisy. I also see the repeating of Twitter talking points by the site admin. All that's being done is giving REEE posters a new opening to come back and slowly take the form again, and then what? They smear you again? Do you bounce back twice? Doubtful.

Misinformation about 50+ Trump cases lost yet again, spread by liars who are calling for people disputing it grounds to label said people as conspiracy theorists. Irony to it's fullest.

I'm not like the other guys who disagree in this thread, to cowardly to admit what they are actually seeing and trying to find an excuse to justify it.

You say don't talk about the election because Trump lost when there are legitimate concerns? Fine, then you should also remove posts of people who agree that Hillary would have won without interference with Russia, a conspiracy theory you will likely allow.

A head-scratching decision. One that conveniently is non-transparent. I hope in the future anti-1stamendment neogaf site guy will change his mind, but right now i can not currently support this position. When, or if the 1ST Amendment matters again then I can support this position, if you can even call it one. Maybe one day I'll see 1STAmendment respected again, sooner than later and post again.

Good times CNNGaf, logging out.

:drudge :tinfoil :drudge
ど助平

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #35923 on: January 11, 2021, 12:24:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-i-just-had-the-worst-sexual-experience-of-my-life.358882/post-55991065

Before or after she gets that work from sex god messy?

I wonder if his parents were there to guide him through it?  :thinking

:whatisthis :engel
Margs

nudemacusers

« Reply #35924 on: January 11, 2021, 12:31:13 AM »
now that gaf has been cucked by (((media))) let's post twitter cuz that's where the fresh meat is (aside from seniorforums)

https://twitter.com/WandaLLance/with_replies

wanda > karen
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

FUME5

« Reply #35925 on: January 11, 2021, 01:01:14 AM »
now that gaf has been cucked by (((media))) let's post twitter cuz that's where the fresh meat is (aside from seniorforums)

wanda > karen

READY TO CONNECT?
(M) 615-895-5558   | (O) 615-896-2733
wandallance@gmail.com
1574 Medical Center Pkwy Suite 202

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35927 on: January 11, 2021, 02:51:40 AM »

BIONIC

« Reply #35928 on: January 11, 2021, 03:21:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bari-weiss-lost-4000-followers-on-twitter-after-the-nazi-alt-right-purge.358738/page-2#post-55947292

Quote from: shinobi602, post: 55947292, member: 36
Huh, so that's why I've lost a couple hundred the last few days.

If they're alt-right Nazis that's cool with me!

How many alts does his son have?  :titus
Margs

Cryo

« Reply #35929 on: January 11, 2021, 03:44:07 AM »
Gaf 3.5 is turning out to be much more entertaining than anything Era will have over the next week. Bless up Bork for helping us not need to read it all.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #35930 on: January 11, 2021, 03:50:18 AM »
I’m going to see what my academic advisor says before I respond. Since it seems im wrong, I would have been ok apologising and admitting that to him or at least saying this wasn’t the correct forum in which to give him feedback, but now he’s given me 7/10 on a graded assignment, of which my feedback of him was 60 words out of 788, I’m not going to apologise yet,

yes, yes, triple down, that'll do it

That said, 7 out of a 100 is a shockingly low score...

in an essay intended to demonstrate a students capacity for self reflection, when this whole thread seems to show they have a near pathologic inability to demonstrate self awareness:lol

Cryo

« Reply #35931 on: January 11, 2021, 03:57:28 AM »
Really surprised the thread backfire hasn’t turned into fireworks yet.

BIONIC

« Reply #35932 on: January 11, 2021, 04:38:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/astral-chain-via-platinums-website-no-longer-features-platinum-games-in-the-copyright-just-nintendo.359137/

Quote from: Hero of Legend, post: 56006740, member: 8465
Very interesting. It had to be a conscious removal and not a mistake. Maybe Platinum sold their stake in the IP to Nintendo, possibly in return for letting The Wonderful 101 to multiplat (or purely to Platinum, they weren't able to be clear on the specifics when asked)?

Certainly kills any speculation of Astral Chain ever getting the multiplat treatment once and for all if true. Luckily it was barely said by folks after the reveal of The Wonderful 101 Remastered, but it still lingered quietly I'm sure.

Our long national nightmare is finally over  :nintendo
Margs

Tuckers Law

« Reply #35933 on: January 11, 2021, 04:40:08 AM »
...sticking around to talk with all the cool people here...

:mike

« Reply #35934 on: January 11, 2021, 05:22:38 AM »
Let's be charitable and understanding of these misgivings, particularly healthcare workers of color.

Only whites are antivaxxers, if you are black it is ok to not take the vaccine.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #35935 on: January 11, 2021, 06:13:53 AM »

wanda > karen

awesome

Shame on you. Nancy. Im a woman. In charge of her destiny. Run a small business. Have 5 children.  YOU make me sad that you are representing the women of the US. if we lived in a kingdom. The king would announce “OFF WITH HER HEAD”. and poof. You would be GONE!  I wish this were

Rinnai enhanced its Control-R 2.0 tankless wtr heater to include Alexa integration**It pairs w/the mobile app*Its tankless wtr heaters respond to 20+ voice commands, “Ask Rinnai to start circulation”*“Tell Rinnai I want to take a shower.”Interface is more user-friendl*who knew?

@KerryHannon
 you stated single black women age 60+ w/o a college degree have a mere $12,000 in wealth*what was the comparison of white women with the same "without a college degree" you compared these black womens income with a white woman with a BS?  that doesn't make sense..

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35936 on: January 11, 2021, 07:05:47 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-14#post-261932498

Quote from: 12Goblins
Quote from: CrapSandwich
I think this is a good policy on its face and in all honesty, Evilore and the mods here are vastly more permissive and cool in their moderation of this forum than I am in the forum that I moderate. I have virtually no tolerance for people wasting my time with nonsense and I prefer silence to controversey. That is out of sheer laziness and self-interest, tbh. That being said, I think this will kill the heart and soul of this forum. It will cease to be interesting. Just a hunch, at this point.
The heart and soul of neogaf is not propagating lies and being hateful, sorry

:crowdlaff :girlaff
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35937 on: January 11, 2021, 07:11:56 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-14#post-261933858
Quote from: Noboru Wataya
Meh.... I enjoy a good conspiracy thread to chuckle at. Shame to see them be scrubbed from the forum and hope this isn't step one in a heavier moderation towards older ways. But thats just me musing, not a conspiracy. Promise. 🤔

Along with the clown world thread being nuked, we are slowly getting away from what i believe brought GAF back.
Whatever you thought GAF was, it isn't.

:curious
ど助平

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #35938 on: January 11, 2021, 07:22:30 AM »
:lore

just wait until the corrupt bire mods crack down on our conspiracy thread :fbm
(ice)

BIONIC

« Reply #35939 on: January 11, 2021, 07:31:57 AM »
My triple Patriot Points  :stahp
Margs