Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1426907 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #6000 on: August 08, 2018, 12:45:09 AM »
I had $50K+ in crypto profits at the beginning of 2018 from day trading.

And now.... I have $4,800 of those profits left thanks to the “just hold” meme and I want to eat a bullet.   :stahp

:snoop

and i listened to you on iexec.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6001 on: August 08, 2018, 06:15:46 AM »
I told you about it before it pumped, you bought in, it pumped, and you didn’t sell. That’s on you. :ufup

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6002 on: August 09, 2018, 01:39:19 AM »
I told you about it before it pumped, you bought in, it pumped, and you didn’t sell. That’s on you. :ufup

:stahp
i was greedy. i wanted more.

Bebpo

« Reply #6003 on: August 14, 2018, 01:58:24 AM »
Sup!

Not really sure what I'm doing. Feels like a lot of gears churning, dates happening, sex happening, but nothing's going anywhere.
It'd be cool to be in a relationship again, but all the people I match with on dating stuff and go on dates with never do it for me.

I think I can't get into a relationship with anyone before I've known them for a while as friends and gotten to like them beyond just "hey, you're attractive, let's fuck", because otherwise I just feel empty after that. But then once I'm friends with someone a while it gets awkward to have feelings so I try to avoid that to not make it weird unless they bring it up first.

I know what I want, it's just that person is not in my life, either as friends or someone I've seen on the street or on a dating site currently. One day I'll meet her.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6004 on: August 14, 2018, 11:03:07 AM »

This guy fucks. :doge

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #6005 on: August 14, 2018, 11:06:33 AM »
ah perfect atra back in his manic phase of bipolarness

bring on the fun
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6006 on: August 14, 2018, 11:14:55 AM »
Might as well steal what works from these guys and put it to use in my own arsenal of conversation starters during autumn and winter. :trumps

ah perfect atra back in his manic phase of bipolarness

bring on the fun
I wish I could feel like this all the time.  :woody

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6007 on: August 14, 2018, 11:19:43 AM »
We shall see soon enough.  :doge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6008 on: August 14, 2018, 11:28:59 AM »
*renews subscription*
🤴

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #6009 on: August 14, 2018, 11:29:38 AM »
Been taking a break with dating and texting ladies. It feels pretty good being alone and not stressing out about someone else's shit.
OH!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #6010 on: August 14, 2018, 11:34:51 AM »
You can hang out with me instead, I'm a better partner
fat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6011 on: August 14, 2018, 11:41:25 AM »
I think it has more to do with us being introverts with very weak emotional batteries, yah silly Chad.  :doge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6012 on: August 14, 2018, 11:43:39 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

This guy fucks. :doge

• Open with sarcasm
  • Use her first name
  • Neg her physical appearence just a lil
  • Correct usage of amirite?
  • Show your dick Ask about her thoughts on cats

:9

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6013 on: August 14, 2018, 11:48:21 AM »
That's the second guy "taking a break from dating" here;  is there something in the air?

I never looked at dating / girls that way so it's kind of bfaffling to me.  It seems like you guys over think things or something.  But maybe this is a symptom of the "dating app age"?   It's turned courtship into a game of swiping and attempts at witty banter, and seems like it is stressing some of you out lol.
It probably doesn't help that half of the girls are actually guys posing as girls to figure out the magic formula.  :doge
🤴

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #6014 on: August 14, 2018, 11:49:30 AM »
God, I love crazy women

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6015 on: August 14, 2018, 11:52:39 AM »
  It's turned courtship into a game of swiping and attempts at witty banter, and seems like it is stressing some of you out lol.

have you seen some of the responses Atra throws out? The guy is so forced in his chatter, he's tries to be super super fucking nice like a girl won't sense a desperate incel immediately. Not to mention his pics are probably him frowning or looking like he's going to murder a bitch.

He refuses actual good advice and keeps going on the support of the least knowledgeable boremembers

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #6016 on: August 14, 2018, 12:20:34 PM »
I think it has more to do with us being introverts with very weak emotional batteries, yah silly Chad.  :doge

You're using that as a crutch instead of working on yourself.

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #6017 on: August 14, 2018, 12:24:18 PM »
That's the second guy "taking a break from dating" here;  is there something in the air?

I never looked at dating / girls that way so it's kind of bfaffling to me.  It seems like you guys over think things or something.  But maybe this is a symptom of the "dating app age"?   It's turned courtship into a game of swiping and attempts at witty banter, and seems like it is stressing some of you out lol.

Eh, its more like the women I meet up with online either put me in a really bad emotional spot, or they're in a really bad place themselves. A recent relationship/friendship ended on an incredibly sour note.

I take responsibility for my actions and choices. Bad romantic relationships can't be placed on one person solely.....usually.
OH!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6018 on: August 14, 2018, 12:29:25 PM »
  It's turned courtship into a game of swiping and attempts at witty banter, and seems like it is stressing some of you out lol.

have you seen some of the responses Atra throws out? The guy is so forced in his chatter, he's tries to be super super fucking nice like a girl won't sense a desperate incel immediately. Not to mention his pics are probably him frowning or looking like he's going to murder a bitch.

He refuses actual good advice and keeps going on the support of the least knowledgeable boremembers
Didn't you make the incel thread with the incel posts?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6019 on: August 14, 2018, 12:35:58 PM »

You're using that as a crutch instead of working on yourself.
Crutch or not, I really don't like spending my free time persuading women into liking me on an app that's not really designed to match people up with their ideal partners.
It's designed to make a fuckload of money off of lonely people: https://moneyish.com/ish/tinder-is-currently-making-more-money-than-any-other-app-in-the-app-store/

spoiler (click to show/hide)
God, I wish prostitution was legal where I lived.  :doge
[close]

Eh, its more like the women I meet up with online either put me in a really bad emotional spot, or they're in a really bad place themselves. A recent relationship/friendship ended on an incredibly sour note.

I take responsibility for my actions and choices. Bad romantic relationships can't be placed on one person solely.....usually.
This too.

Most women who do end up being interested in me have their own assortment of issues/problems and I'm not really a nurturing/caring individual.  :doge

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6020 on: August 14, 2018, 12:41:59 PM »
Well then don't use Tinder. Go out and be social. Far be it for me to give any advice here, but I do think you take Tinder a bit too seriously. I also dislike Tinder and realized it's not really helping me, so I deleted it. I'm sure people still meet though natural, non-online apps ways

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #6021 on: August 14, 2018, 12:44:33 PM »
Crutch or not, I really don't like spending my free time persuading women into liking me on an app that's not really designed to match people up with their ideal partners.
This will likely be the case no matter what service you use and there is nothing actually designed to get you to meet up with an ideal partner because any idea you think you have about an ideal partner is likely garbage.  It's all just experience.  In real life, on tinder, on POF, wherever.  Stop looking at it like a stress test, man.  Try to have some fun.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6022 on: August 14, 2018, 12:49:06 PM »

Most women who do end up being interested in me have their own assortment of issues/problems and I'm not really a nurturing/caring individual.  :doge
Yeah and on Tinder I only matched with women I did'nt find attractive and seemed to be only super nice as a personality trait.

In the real world I at least get looks from women I would find attractive..........

Of course I don't act on anything, but that's because I'm not 100% confident, but I still like my chances outside of tinder and other apps.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6023 on: August 14, 2018, 12:50:40 PM »
Well then don't use Tinder. Go out and be social. Far be it for me to give any advice here, but I do think you take Tinder a bit too seriously. I also dislike Tinder and realized it's not really helping me, so I deleted it. I'm sure people still meet though natural, non-online apps ways
I'm having too much fun being a "casual stoner" at the moment.

And I tried going to bars every other week to be more social but it just ends the same way. Have a couple drinks → talk to a few people → realize they're boring → wish I was home doing something else → and repeat.  :doge

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6024 on: August 14, 2018, 12:54:28 PM »
There are other places then bars.

I don't care what people say, I like this guy's videos.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #6025 on: August 14, 2018, 12:58:34 PM »
"I don't like Tinder so I went to the bar to meet people, the thing Tinder was designed to recreate and monetize." :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6026 on: August 14, 2018, 01:06:17 PM »
Another problem with myself that I still haven't fixed (and need to): I have really bad approach anxiety when it comes to asking girls out in person.

Like "oh shit nicca what are you doing?!" levels of anxiety where my brain shuts down, I clam up, and I become a sputtering spaz.

That's how Tinder became a crutch for me. With it I can bypass that approach anxiety, go on a first date, and be fine because I know the girl trusts me enough to meet me & has some level of attraction for me already.  :doge

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #6027 on: August 14, 2018, 01:10:49 PM »
99% of people have that issue when they first start asking people out.  The only answer is to keep doing it.  It goes away.  Most people just got over it in their teens so that it's only a manageable level of anxiety.  I've given you this advice before but just ask out every interesting woman you meet.  That shit goes away quickly.

studyguy

« Reply #6028 on: August 14, 2018, 01:26:23 PM »
My girlfriend's sister is marrying this rich dude out in the bay. They've set up an expensive wedding with the help of her fiance's parents. They want us to stay at this cottage in carmel that's like 300 a night for 3 nights.

Fucking nope no thanks.  ::)
Not dropping near a grand on your wedding.
pause

Kara

« Reply #6029 on: August 14, 2018, 01:31:02 PM »
It's probably my privileged youth talking, but if you plan your "dream" wedding and stiff family / friends that are virtually family on hospitality you come off as incredibly tacky.

Kara

« Reply #6030 on: August 14, 2018, 01:37:54 PM »
I'd totally forgotten that was the other word for Karakand. :lol

studyguy

« Reply #6031 on: August 14, 2018, 01:39:24 PM »
Worst part is she keeps asking us if we booked a room already.
Like no, we haven't, we're not going to out there.
pause

studyguy

« Reply #6032 on: August 14, 2018, 01:43:46 PM »

Did you RSVP w/ a "no"?  That's kind of the expectation;  you need to let them know you aren't coming.
We RSVP'd without filling out where we're staying since it had a thing for it.
They built a website for the wedding to boot that listed the option.

We're going to go obviously, but I'd rather stay in the next town over since Carmel as a whole is basically a resort city that's massively expensive. My girlfriend's in the wedding so it's not like we can avoid it. I'll spend money to go out there, but you ain't pulling a grand out of my ass anytime this life or the next.
pause

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #6033 on: August 14, 2018, 03:42:01 PM »
They're probably on the hook for a certain number of rooms and are trying their hardest to get people to pay for them.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6034 on: August 14, 2018, 04:33:15 PM »
Just do a gofundme  :doge
🤴

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6035 on: August 14, 2018, 05:16:21 PM »

no?

Yeah and on Tinder I only matched with women I did'nt find attractive and seemed to be only super nice as a personality trait.

In the real world I at least get looks from women I would find attractive..........

Of course I don't act on anything, but that's because I'm not 100% confident, but I still like my chances outside of tinder and other apps.
you finally said something that makes sense.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6036 on: August 14, 2018, 05:36:04 PM »
My girlfriend's sister is marrying this rich dude out in the bay. They've set up an expensive wedding with the help of her fiance's parents. They want us to stay at this cottage in carmel that's like 300 a night for 3 nights.

lol wtf :rofl

why do people organize fucking expensive ass weddings

they'll probably be divorced within a decade anyway
Decade? i've been to a wedding where the couple was divorced in 6 months... two actually.

I demanded my present back. Isn't there a 1 year rule for that shit? Saw it on Seinfeld once.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6037 on: August 14, 2018, 05:43:25 PM »
Studguy, get back at her by having an after after party at the out of town Holiday Inn you'll be staying at

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #6038 on: August 14, 2018, 05:55:22 PM »

Then why not book a motel in Salinas
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6039 on: August 14, 2018, 07:56:56 PM »

no?

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45715.240

This is a thread full of incel posts.

Made by you.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6040 on: August 14, 2018, 08:28:23 PM »
"I don't like Tinder so I went to the bar to meet people, the thing Tinder was designed to recreate and monetize." :doge
if tinder was intended to recreate a bar it's done an absolutely terrible job

shosta

« Reply #6041 on: August 14, 2018, 08:30:31 PM »
Yeah, at bars it's much easier to force people to talk to you even when they don't want to
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #6042 on: August 14, 2018, 08:30:56 PM »
Wait, did I just hit "post"?
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6043 on: August 14, 2018, 08:59:14 PM »
Yeah, at bars it's much easier to force people to talk to you even when they don't want to

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6044 on: August 14, 2018, 09:00:02 PM »
https://imgur.com/a/HmoqClj

Oh yeah. This guy. This guy definitely fucks.  :doge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6045 on: August 14, 2018, 09:01:30 PM »

no?

Made by you.
shows how little you know.

start dating and actually dealing with females first before passing judgement.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6046 on: August 14, 2018, 09:03:17 PM »

no?

Made by you.

And become a bitter asshole like you?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6047 on: August 14, 2018, 09:06:15 PM »

no?

Made by you.

Yes.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6048 on: August 14, 2018, 09:07:18 PM »

:dead
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:29:08 AM by Atramental »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6049 on: August 14, 2018, 09:10:53 PM »

no?

Made by you.

Yes.
Well we already have enough shit people like you here, so I'm good.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #6050 on: August 14, 2018, 09:20:05 PM »

Did you RSVP w/ a "no"?  That's kind of the expectation;  you need to let them know you aren't coming.
We RSVP'd without filling out where we're staying since it had a thing for it.
They built a website for the wedding to boot that listed the option.

We're going to go obviously, but I'd rather stay in the next town over since Carmel as a whole is basically a resort city that's massively expensive. My girlfriend's in the wedding so it's not like we can avoid it. I'll spend money to go out there, but you ain't pulling a grand out of my ass anytime this life or the next.

That's some serious silliness. Who assumes you'd be willing to drop a thousand dollars on their wedding?

Of course, if they're hounding you because you said you'd attend and didn't respond that you've made other lodging arrangements, the communication misstep is on you.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6051 on: August 14, 2018, 09:29:10 PM »

Enjoy being single then? i don't know what to tell you

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6052 on: August 14, 2018, 09:31:46 PM »

:confused

I don't think not being single means you have to be be bitter... I mean no one else here agreed with your nonsense.

I also don't know why I'm wasting time on a shit heel like you.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6053 on: August 14, 2018, 09:47:37 PM »

:confused

I don't think not being single means you have to be be bitter... I mean no one else here agreed with your nonsense.

I also don't know why I'm wasting time on a shit heel like you.
Thinking TheBore will give proper guidance on women and dating

:dead

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6054 on: August 14, 2018, 09:50:12 PM »
Seeing as how I use to make shitty and bitter posts like you and don't anymore thanks in part to people's advice here....

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6055 on: August 14, 2018, 09:55:17 PM »
Seeing as how I use to make shitty and bitter posts like you and don't anymore thanks in part to people's advice here....

but you're in the same situation only now you're deluded with  false positivity and tons of excuses.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6056 on: August 14, 2018, 09:59:41 PM »

but you're in the same situation only now you're deluded with  false positivity and tons of excuses.
Not really as I don't waste my time in the relationship thread crying about stuff.

And there's nothing false about feeling more positive about yourself.

And I've gone on a few dates over the summer and had an actual social life.

But sure continue telling me about how great it is to be a bitter old guy yelling at people on forums to accept thier bleak outlook on life.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6057 on: August 14, 2018, 10:09:01 PM »

Not really as I don't waste my time in the relationship thread crying about stuff.

And there's nothing false about feeling more positive about yourself.

And I've gone on a few dates over the summer and had an actual social life.

But sure continue telling me about how great it is to be a bitter old guy yelling at people on forums to accept thier bleak outlook on life.

woah bro now you've crossed the line. how the fuck am i old? how old are you? i'm probably younger or at the same age as the average boremember.

BisMarckie

« Reply #6058 on: August 14, 2018, 10:22:21 PM »
Even you shitting up this thread can't bring down the glorious return of FemAtra :rejoice

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6059 on: August 14, 2018, 10:24:27 PM »
Even you shitting up this thread can't bring down the glorious return of FemAtra :rejoice
I agree. My apologies.

FemAtra, continue your exploration.