Author Topic: Sales Bore | Media Create And Other Sale Numbers |OT|  (Read 1188295 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: Sales Talk Thread of Sales Talk and Only Sales Talk
« Reply #1140 on: July 25, 2012, 09:57:00 AM »
Them Windows 8 phones are gonna be big, I hear.
©@©™

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #1141 on: July 25, 2012, 02:09:05 PM »
:lol Android

pilnov1, c'mon son

Just cause you finally jumped on the iOS bandwagon (late) doesn't mean Android has stopped kicking iOS ass in overall sales.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #1142 on: July 25, 2012, 03:32:37 PM »
Android phones despite whatever I think about them sell fine. It's the tablet market where they are struggling big time.

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #1143 on: July 25, 2012, 03:38:04 PM »
Why couldnt sony make a playstation phone when people cared. They are truly run by distinguished mentally-challenged fellows.

They tried! But SCE wouldn't cooperate with other groups. Too much siloing.

Tasty

« Reply #1144 on: July 25, 2012, 04:53:08 PM »
Android phones despite whatever I think about them sell fine. It's the tablet market where they are struggling big time.

Yup.

I think the N7 is going to turn that around though. It's going to at least eat up almost all of the Kindle Fire's market in the next few months. It will be interesting to see how the iPad Mini does, being the first of the iPhone/iPad line to enter an already crowded market.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1145 on: July 25, 2012, 06:37:26 PM »
Did you get yours yet? I know you said you were out of town when it shipped. Interested to hear your thoughts on it.
sup

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #1146 on: July 25, 2012, 07:51:17 PM »

Yup.

I think the N7 is going to turn that around though. It's going to at least eat up almost all of the Kindle Fire's market in the next few months. It will be interesting to see how the iPad Mini does, being the first of the iPhone/iPad line to enter an already crowded market.

This exists?

*checks some tech sites*

Well i guess it does, huh

Tasty

« Reply #1147 on: July 25, 2012, 07:57:05 PM »
Did you get yours yet? I know you said you were out of town when it shipped. Interested to hear your thoughts on it.

Just got it a few hours ago, posting with it right now.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
sup

Cerveza mas fina

• filler

archnemesis

« Reply #1150 on: July 31, 2012, 07:33:05 AM »
So is there any single game that can "save" Vita?

MonHun?

Cause I do not think God of War, Uncharted, Killzone etc. yadda yadda did or will do two shits for the platform. Neither would Sony Smash Bros. Sony needs to pay Nintendo for a Mario game.
A price drop combined with Monster Hunter, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Metal Gear Solid 5 would do the trick. A more likely scenario of what we'll get is a bundle with a packed-in memory card and another portable version of Gran Turismo.

I don't think a Mario game wouldn't sell as well on a non-Nintendo system.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:35:18 AM by archnemesis »

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #1151 on: July 31, 2012, 09:59:10 AM »
Price drop and memory card in the box will help a little, but it will never fully rebound. Sony dropped all kinds of balls with the Vita, no memory included being the most egregious omission. They got away with that during the PSP days, but it's a different world out there now, and people expect to be able to use their shiny new toys when they unpack them instead of having to immediately drive back to the store.

The second ball-dropping is that their release strategy seems to have been:

1. Release Vita.
2. Stop talking about it.

They don't appear to have any real confidence in their product, and it shows. Their big chance to make a post-release media push for their new system was their E3 conference, where all the mainstream news was watching, and Sony didn't seem to think the Vita ranked more than 5 minutes to itself. And when it was mentioned a couple of times elsewhere it was shown as an accessory to the PS3.

They won't bounce back much, no matter what they do. Every month that goes by in the real world is like six months in the tech world, and all kinds of new hotness is being announced. It's already old news, the only time it gets mentioned at all is in reference to how poorly it's selling. Vita has the smell of failure or also-ran about it now, and there's really nothing that can change that perception once it's out there. Too bad, it's an awesome piece of hardware.
sup

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1152 on: July 31, 2012, 10:12:59 AM »
Really annoying to see some people in THAT OTHER PLACE allowing the "but we don't know digital sales, they could be a hojillion!" excuse when many of the same folk vehemently opposed such talk about non-Nintendo digital sales.  Annoying, but not unexpected.

Like anyone is buying digital copies of Nintendo games.  ::)
©@©™

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #1153 on: July 31, 2012, 10:19:46 AM »
Dunno,but I think Vita still has a decent chance in Japan.Japan is pretty high on dedicated handhelds,there is room for one more.

West?
Vita is finished,3DS too.
cat

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #1154 on: July 31, 2012, 02:20:57 PM »
Uh, they've got the Vocaloid game at the end of August in Japan? I 'unno. A friend of mine has a Vita and I think it's a cool piece of kit. Thing's on my radar come a price drop + revision with TV out. Of course I may end up with one before then anyway.
Hi

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #1155 on: July 31, 2012, 05:12:57 PM »
just needs some more games and a price drop to sweeten the pot for me to give a flying fuck

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1156 on: July 31, 2012, 07:26:34 PM »
I'll buy a Vita if Sony announces some new games for it at E3 2014.

Given how Sony barely cared to promote the thing, I really wonder if they will just "streamline operations," ditch the Vita, and focus entirely on the PS4.
🍆🍆

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
Sales Talk Thread of Sales Talk and Only Sales Talk
« Reply #1157 on: July 31, 2012, 07:31:31 PM »
Sony probably knows dedicated handheld gaming is not going to be around for very much longer, and are waiting for most to forget about the vita in order to reintroduce it as a phone during 2014
dur

Takao

« Reply #1158 on: July 31, 2012, 08:41:04 PM »
I'll buy a Vita if Sony announces some new games for it at E3 2014.

Given how Sony barely cared to promote the thing, I really wonder if they will just "streamline operations," ditch the Vita, and focus entirely on the PS4.

SCEJ is pretty much doomed at that point then since unless Sony pulls a miracle and gets huge third parties (besides Final Fantasy XVI in 2019) on board for PS4 I can't see that doing very well in Japan. Yes, I said that even though we know literally nothing of PS4. ;)

Tasty

« Reply #1159 on: August 01, 2012, 12:00:34 AM »
Nah, even the PSP wasn't in this bad of shape in Japan pre-MH boom.  Sony would need something on the cultural impact level of MH to even pull out of the redzone into the yellow, let alone green.  Nothing we would expect from Sony has the oomph to bring the Vita back, and surprise miracles are called that for a reason.

As for the 3DS, I haven't completely written it off outside Japan yet, but if the first Pokemon game comes out and underperforms, I'll be ready to call it a ballgame then.  For now, it's still pacing ahead of the DS over the same span, for similar yet less beneficial to Nintendo reasons.

What would you call underperforming for a Pokemon game in Japan? I think the lowest selling game is like FireRed/LeafGreen and they sold 800k the first week on the GBA.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 12:02:50 AM by Andrex »

« Reply #1160 on: August 01, 2012, 12:32:46 AM »
3ds pokemon will do fine in Japan, it's the west where there is doubt.  That's what he was saying.  Gosh.
ǚ

Tasty

« Reply #1161 on: August 01, 2012, 12:51:49 AM »
3ds pokemon will do fine in Japan, it's the west where there is doubt.  That's what he was saying.  Gosh.

I kinda doubt that'll ever be the case, but we'll see.

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #1162 on: August 01, 2012, 02:36:49 AM »
I would shit a brick if any 3DS game did those sales at any point in the lifetime of the system in America.

Its just not ever going to happen.  That's not to say the 3DS won't and can't have a long and healthy life, I actually think it'll do somewhat well.  But the new normal for this kinda thing is going to scale way downwards from the previous generation.

and that could very well be the case with the next line of big boy systems too.

Tasty

« Reply #1163 on: August 01, 2012, 02:39:07 AM »
I would shit a brick if any 3DS game did those sales at any point in the lifetime of the system in America.

Its just not ever going to happen.  That's not to say the 3DS won't and can't have a long and healthy life, I actually think it'll do somewhat well.  But the new normal for this kinda thing is going to scale way downwards from the previous generation.

Bookmarking

Tasty

« Reply #1164 on: August 01, 2012, 03:35:20 AM »

That million for each version would already be a decline of 20% from the previous installment.  I expect it to sell less.  More than that would be a pretty clear signal, I'd think.

And a 3DS game has already done those kind of numbers in North America: Mario Kart 7 did 1.2 million in its first month.

Oh snap

frod

« Reply #1165 on: August 01, 2012, 08:42:14 AM »
I think SCEA are waiting for SCEJ to make it viable to support, and SCEJ don't have a fucking clue.
f u

archnemesis

« Reply #1166 on: August 01, 2012, 09:16:24 AM »
I don't expect much more support from Sony's western studios. Uncharted, ModNation Racers, MotorStorm, MLB: The Show, Resistance, and Wipeout are already available for the system. LittleBigPlanet, Sony Smash Bros., Killzone, Sly Cooper and Sound Shapes are on their way. What else is there? Ratchet, inFamous and God of War?

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1167 on: August 01, 2012, 03:19:56 PM »
For a console thats aimed at Japan they sure have a lot of Western games on it.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1168 on: August 01, 2012, 03:50:42 PM »

That hasn't already happened?
©@©™

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #1169 on: August 02, 2012, 02:56:46 PM »
http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/financial/fr/12q1_sony.pdf

Sony released Q1 results,$300 million+ loss,blah blah

No PS3 or Vita data anymore,only PS2+PS3 and PSP +Vita(Sony refused to disclose data to shareholders)

PSP+Vita forecast revised by -4  million
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:58:48 PM by maxy »
cat

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #1170 on: August 02, 2012, 11:36:48 PM »
yo oscar, think gravity rush has a chance of getting a sequel based on the data and sales you have?
dur

Damian79

« Reply #1171 on: August 03, 2012, 02:54:44 AM »
Does anyone have the tie ratios for the consoles this gen?  I want them so i can multiply them with hardware sales and price of games to determine the "winnar" this gen.

All i got is this:

http://www.vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/Tie-Ratio/Global/

Xbox 360 9.65
 PS3 8.59
 Wii 8.28

So we can estimate how much in dollars they have sold world wide.
 360:
 9.65(tie ratio) x 68.3(units) x 60(price of games)= 39.5 billion dollars

ps3:
 8.59 x 66 x 60= 34.5 billion dollars

Wii
 8.28 x 96.5 x 50=  39.9 billion dollars

Looks to me a close race, however it will be 360 the winner at the end of this gen, followed by Nintendo followed by Sony.  All by the narrowest of margins.

archnemesis

« Reply #1172 on: August 03, 2012, 03:36:55 AM »
You also have to take average selling price and costs into account for it to be meaningful. VGChartz have a history of making up numbers. You're better off using other sources.

Takao

« Reply #1173 on: August 03, 2012, 04:18:31 AM »
There's also the variable price of software. Not every game is sold at $60.

Damian79

« Reply #1174 on: August 03, 2012, 04:29:16 AM »
Thats true.  Yeah i hate to use vgcharts.  And yeah variable software prices mixes things up.

Oscar do they reveal how much money they made?  I guess i will have to looks at their financial reports for that.  Interesting.

archnemesis

« Reply #1175 on: August 03, 2012, 04:56:37 AM »
Yes, most of the relevant data can be found in the financial statements. Here is a quick summary for Sony.

Damian79

« Reply #1176 on: August 03, 2012, 05:45:25 AM »
Found this on Neogaf:

I worked it out to ~ 5 billion that Sony lost.  Which was ~400 billion yen.

I worked it out to roughly ~ 24 Billion Dollars Nintendo made.  Which was ~ 1886 billion yen.

I used the financial charts to get those numbers not this graph.

Found this using google.

I worked it out to ~425(+ or - 200 since i got my numbers off that graph) million loss counting from 4th quarter 2005.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 05:59:04 AM by Damian79 »

Damian79

« Reply #1177 on: August 03, 2012, 06:04:29 AM »
Zune really was a flop wasnt it?

Damian79

« Reply #1178 on: August 03, 2012, 06:22:17 AM »
definitely seems that way, but we'll never know exactly how much of one because they hid it amongst the profits of the xbox, like how nintendo hid the gamecube in the gba.

Never thought about it that way.

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
« Reply #1179 on: August 03, 2012, 04:08:49 PM »
I don't expect the 'real'  pokemon 3ds to do considerably worse than its predecessors, but I don't think its going to be a barometer for the 3ds's prospects going forward because

a.  Western support isn't there and never will be there outside of stuff like scribblenaughts and the occasional cartoon tie-in shlock

b.  The retail market is increasingly unfavorable to Japanese localizations.

Nintendo needs to pick up the slack and release a steady stream of affordable content if they want to have a chance of keeping the platform relevant.  The biggest misstep all along was $40 usd standard. 
sad

Tasty

« Reply #1180 on: August 03, 2012, 10:41:50 PM »
Are those US numbers?

Also HeartGold didn't make it when DPPt and SS did? Hrm... also, no BW?

Tasty

« Reply #1181 on: August 03, 2012, 11:53:34 PM »
I'm quite surprised Platinum sold so well.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #1182 on: August 04, 2012, 12:57:32 AM »
cosign if you played most of those games
pcp

Tasty

« Reply #1183 on: August 04, 2012, 02:14:20 AM »
cosign if you played most of those games

Hrm, counting Diamong as Pearl since they're basically the same...

DS Top 15:
New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart, Super Mario 64 DS, Brain Age, Mario Party, Pokemon Diamond, Brain Age 2, Cooking Mama, Pokemon Pearl, Nintendo Dogs Daschund, Pokemon Platinum, Lego Star Wars Complete, Pokemon Soul Silver, Animal Crossing, Nintendo Dogs Labrador.

Seems like it,yeah.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1184 on: August 04, 2012, 10:47:32 AM »
I'm glad Super Mario 64 DS did well.  That game was great but got shat on over at GAF.  Sorry but if you can't get 150 stars in that game, you're a pussy.  Stop bitching about the controls.
🍆🍆

archie4208

« Reply #1185 on: August 04, 2012, 10:54:53 AM »
Diablo 3 sold 10 million.  :'(

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
« Reply #1186 on: August 04, 2012, 03:31:44 PM »
I don't see how your two points are meaningfully different from the prior handheld market situation, EmCee.  Western support has never been there for Nintendo's handhelds outside the odd title and a ton of cartoon/movie tie-in shit, and I certainly hope you didn't get the impression that Japanese localizations were selling more than 30-50k even in the DS's prime, outside of Square Enix's stuff, Mega Man, and Castlevania.

Want to see what sold Nintendo handhelds?

DS Top 15:
New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart, Super Mario 64 DS, Brain Age, Mario Party, Pokemon Diamond, Brain Age 2, Cooking Mama, Pokemon Pearl, Nintendo Dogs Daschund, Pokemon Platinum, Lego Star Wars Complete, Pokemon Soul Silver, Animal Crossing, Nintendo Dogs Labrador.

GBA Top 15:
Super Mario Advance 2, Super Mario Advance, Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Emerald, Namco Museum, Pokemon Ruby, Super Mario Advance 4, Pokemon Sapphire, Mario Kart, Pokemon Leaf Green, Frogger for some fucking reason, Pac-Man Collection, Link to the Past, Cars, Finding Nemo.

Thanks for the perspective.  I'll amend my statement to say it reflects a more personal desire for certain stuff that I feel like we won't be getting this time around.  By this same respective amount of time on the market the ds had more stuff I was interested in.

Wait, I thought Trauma Center 1 did pretty well?
sad

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1187 on: August 05, 2012, 10:43:52 AM »
Trauma Centre did fine, yeah.  The first one, anyway.  I don't see any reason to expect 3DS games can't have hits on its level, though.  But you're right, there is a difference in the library.  I think a lot of that is owing to the fact that the 3DS really doesn't bring anything new and interesting interface-wise to the table.  Adding to that, a lot of things that might have made experimental cart releases are launching into the eShop, some of them never making it out of one region.

The DS was pretty amazing.  I don't think we're going to see a dedicated handheld like it ever again.  But make no mistake - for us, having stuff like Trauma Centre made it better, but for the masses, it's Mario and Pokemon, all day, all night.

Never was a fan of this song, too "dooka dooka dooka dooka" tech house for my taste.
^_^

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #1188 on: August 08, 2012, 05:40:57 AM »
http://www.mcvnordic.com/news/read/mojang-more-than-doubles-second-year-profits/0100884

Mojang, the Swedish indie developer that still only has Minecraft to its credit, made a profit of around 60 million SEK (almost 7.2 million Euro) last year, and this year looks set to more than double it, according to CEO Carl Manneh.

The studio is currently working on a role playing card game called Scrolls, and working with smaller developers to publish their games (currently we know of Cobalt, which is still in alpha testing). But their main cash cow is still Minecraft, which still sells just as well as it did before release (!), in addition to the new Xbox 360 version, which sells around 17,000 units daily and several smartphone versions. But last year, when the company pulled in around 550 million SEK, 425 million went straight to Notch Development, founder Markus ‘Notch’ Perssons own company. This year, most of the money will go straight to Mojang, since they have officially taken over the development of the game from Persson. Who still stands to make quite a wad of cash as he is one of the biggest owners of Mojang.

“Since Mojang keeps more of the earnings from the new Minecraft versions, our turnover increases a lot this year,” Manneh tells IT24. “Our profits will more than double. Markus’ company will also make more money, though perhaps not as high a percentage as Mojang.”

Mojang has also moved into a bigger office, one with more than one bathroom, and their future looks very bright. If you want to read more about them, check out Thomas Arnroth’s article at IT24. If you want to meet them, you can always go to Minecon, which will be held in Eurodisney in November. All of Eurodisney.

:lol

But their main cash cow is still Minecraft, which still sells just as well as it did before release (!), in addition to the new Xbox 360 version, which sells around 17,000 units daily and several smartphone versions.

That shit is $20,xbots have officially gone crazy

:yuck :yuck
cat

etiolate

« Reply #1189 on: August 09, 2012, 04:21:21 AM »
This seemed up your guys' alley.

http://www.kdbdw.com/bbs/download/161672.pdf?attachmentId=161672

NCSoft rumored to be looking for a Merger & Acquisition of a western company. Possibly a joint venture between NCSoft and Nexon.

For some reason, I don't think it's EA. Maybe THQ? But THQs lineup doesn't really fit either company's online specialty.

Tasty

« Reply #1190 on: August 09, 2012, 04:47:58 AM »
:bow Dat mad MapleStory monayz. :bow2

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1191 on: August 09, 2012, 08:49:59 AM »
Isn't Richard Garriott at NCSoft? If so I'd hope NCSoft buys out EA, aborts that Ultima facebook atrocity and then has Garriott develop an all new, no bullshit, single player classic-styled Ultima.
^_^

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #1192 on: August 09, 2012, 09:04:48 AM »
http://www.mcvnordic.com/news/read/mojang-more-than-doubles-second-year-profits/0100884

Mojang, the Swedish indie developer that still only has Minecraft to its credit, made a profit of around 60 million SEK (almost 7.2 million Euro) last year, and this year looks set to more than double it, according to CEO Carl Manneh.

The studio is currently working on a role playing card game called Scrolls, and working with smaller developers to publish their games (currently we know of Cobalt, which is still in alpha testing). But their main cash cow is still Minecraft, which still sells just as well as it did before release (!), in addition to the new Xbox 360 version, which sells around 17,000 units daily and several smartphone versions. But last year, when the company pulled in around 550 million SEK, 425 million went straight to Notch Development, founder Markus ‘Notch’ Perssons own company. This year, most of the money will go straight to Mojang, since they have officially taken over the development of the game from Persson. Who still stands to make quite a wad of cash as he is one of the biggest owners of Mojang.

“Since Mojang keeps more of the earnings from the new Minecraft versions, our turnover increases a lot this year,” Manneh tells IT24. “Our profits will more than double. Markus’ company will also make more money, though perhaps not as high a percentage as Mojang.”

Mojang has also moved into a bigger office, one with more than one bathroom, and their future looks very bright. If you want to read more about them, check out Thomas Arnroth’s article at IT24. If you want to meet them, you can always go to Minecon, which will be held in Eurodisney in November. All of Eurodisney.

But their main cash cow is still Minecraft, which still sells just as well as it did before release (!), in addition to the new Xbox 360 version, which sells around 17,000 units daily and several smartphone versions.

yeah, $20 for a videogame, insane  ::)

Minecraft is very, very good and deserving of it's success

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1193 on: August 09, 2012, 10:26:48 AM »
Isn't Richard Garriott at NCSoft?

Richard Garriott hasn't been at NCSoft since 2008. And given that he sued them to the tune of $28 million after his departure, he's not likely to ever be back.

He's currently at his own company, Portalarium, working on a Facebook MMO.
dog

Takao

« Reply #1194 on: August 09, 2012, 07:27:05 PM »
Isn't Richard Garriott at NCSoft?

Richard Garriott hasn't been at NCSoft since 2008. And given that he sued them to the tune of $28 million after his departure, he's not likely to ever be back.

He's currently at his own company, Portalarium, working on a Facebook MMO.

So what you're saying is that if Garriott still was at EA he'd be making an Ultima Facebook game. tiesto am crai

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1195 on: August 09, 2012, 08:01:28 PM »
This seemed up your guys' alley.

http://www.kdbdw.com/bbs/download/161672.pdf?attachmentId=161672

NCSoft rumored to be looking for a Merger & Acquisition of a western company. Possibly a joint venture between NCSoft and Nexon.

For some reason, I don't think it's EA. Maybe THQ? But THQs lineup doesn't really fit either company's online specialty.

Maple Story just appeared on Steam today, NCSoft/Nexon/Valve developing a Steambox confirmed!
©@©™

etiolate

« Reply #1196 on: August 10, 2012, 12:44:04 AM »
The Vivendi selling actiblizz rumor is still going. Forbes recently had a piece based on it.

AND THEY MENTION SALES SO NUHHHH

But really, I think it's THQ.

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #1197 on: August 10, 2012, 02:31:11 AM »

yeah, $20 for a videogame, insane  ::)

Minecraft is very, very good and deserving of it's success

whatever,xbot

NPD day

This is supposedly very close

360 - 203K
PS3 - 140K
3DS - 131K
WII - 70K
PSV - 48.5K

PS2 - 1000 units
PSP<<30k
PSP+Vita<Wii
cat

Tasty

« Reply #1198 on: August 10, 2012, 03:03:57 AM »
Those numbers make me sick to my stomach. Possibly the worst NPD I've ever seen.  :-X :-\

3DS needs to be hitting it out of the park right now in its lifecycle but it just isn't. Hopefully NSMB2 changes things. Honestly I wasn't hyped at all and I still think they've oversaturating the Mario market, but it got an 8.0 from GT so maybe it isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Hope consumers agree, for the 3DS' sake.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:06:05 AM by Andrex »

archnemesis

« Reply #1199 on: August 10, 2012, 03:20:52 AM »
GameTrailers' use the 7-10 scale though and they spend half of the review saying it felt uninspired and unoriginal. It's most likely a good game, but I'm not sure the average customer needs four New Super Mario Bros. games.