Author Topic: Sports gaming ghetto thread  (Read 70312 times)

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
Re: Sports gaming ghetto thread
« Reply #420 on: October 01, 2015, 07:47:26 AM »
Ya know, it's not a great game by any means but the Pro-Am multi player is pretty freaking good. Try it out if you have ea access
YMMV

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #421 on: October 01, 2015, 10:27:49 AM »
I have 570 hours in NBA2k13 and I'm at the point that it's time to upgrade. I will only do the MyPlayer part of the game. Is 2k16 a big step up fro 13? Or would I be fine with 2k15?
©ZH

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #422 on: October 01, 2015, 10:40:45 AM »
It's now a story mode with cutscenes and conversations with fellow players and a plot and stuff. And "events" like insulting shoe makers designs when they present them to you!

Same ol same ol otherwise really. Though you start at 55 rated and in high school this year so there's tons of bitching. Especially since you need to spend VC before you get to the NBA.

I wish they'd figure out some kind of hybrid where you could try a career coming up through the D-League or being a LeBron level talent or super raw but no ratings caps, etc. I liked the struggle of playing though the summer league, training camp and the d-league of 2K10 and then they kinda flipped over to YOU'RE A STAR, who sucks at first, AND YOU'LL BE PLAYING 45 MINUTES WITHIN TWENTY GAMES! And there's still really no way to make yourself into a specialized role player or anything.

benjipwns

« Reply #423 on: October 02, 2015, 02:21:35 PM »

starts 50 seconds in

First HS game:
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Also, nobody fatigues in the game, in any modes, so you can turbo everywhere endlessly. There's a patch promised.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 02:25:58 PM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #424 on: October 03, 2015, 12:19:02 AM »
Cliff Paul is in hidden in the game files :lol

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #425 on: October 06, 2015, 08:00:39 AM »
Got it for XBox. Got through high school and got in my first game in college. Career mode is a cool concept.

I really want to get into the season but I'll wait for a roster update.

I also want to do my park 5v5 multi as well.

Pretty satisfied with my purchase so far.
YMMV

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #426 on: October 12, 2015, 08:16:25 PM »
Do you have to manually save in this game? Every time I start it up it wants to create a character even though I've done it 6 times already. It saves where I'm at but the name of my toon changes every time.  :maf

What is with the quarter length? I'm used to playing 11 min. quarters. How am I supposed to average a triple double with 6 min. quarters? :comeon
©ZH

Brehvolution

« Reply #427 on: October 12, 2015, 08:55:23 PM »
WTF? I pick my college, play my first game, then notice my name changed. Is this normal?
©ZH

Brehvolution

« Reply #428 on: October 12, 2015, 08:59:26 PM »
I should have just got the Beyond Earth and Witcher expansions and saved a few bucks.  :maf :nsfw
©ZH

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #429 on: October 12, 2015, 10:34:54 PM »
Do you have to manually save in this game? Every time I start it up it wants to create a character even though I've done it 6 times already. It saves where I'm at but the name of my toon changes every time.  :maf

What is with the quarter length? I'm used to playing 11 min. quarters. How am I supposed to average a triple double with 6 min. quarters? :comeon

After the first scripted season, you can set it to the proper quarter length you want.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #430 on: October 14, 2015, 08:09:34 AM »
My GM mode is :lawd

My owner wants to me dismantle my squad (Cavs fantasy draft) and save 25 million. I'm 10-3 and rank in the top 5 in all 3 categories. Can I blow him off and be okay if I make a deep playoff run?
YMMV

Brehvolution

« Reply #431 on: October 19, 2015, 02:18:12 PM »
Every time I load my career my name has been changed. :wtf
©ZH

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #432 on: October 19, 2015, 02:19:11 PM »
Every time I load my career my name has been changed. :wtf

What system are you on? I've had 0 problems at all.
YMMV

Brehvolution

« Reply #433 on: October 19, 2015, 02:29:32 PM »
PC. I check 2k's support site but haven't found anything.
©ZH

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #434 on: October 25, 2015, 04:19:34 PM »

Stoney Mason

« Reply #435 on: October 25, 2015, 04:26:02 PM »
http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/nba-live-16-sold-poorly-vs-nba-2k16s-monster-sales/

They are definitely losing money on this product. I wonder if EA will continue to just foot the bill on this.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #436 on: October 26, 2015, 06:50:30 AM »
In my GM my fantasy draft hawks are starting to put it together. 7-4 now (I don't get to play a lot)

I abandoned the Cavs franchise (Accidentally erased it)

PG: Jrue Holiday
SG: Rodney Stuckey
SF: Gordon Haywood
PF: Paul Milsap
C: Timofey Mozgov
6: Avery Bradley
7: Danilo Gallanari
8: Ersan Illasova
9) Alexis Ajinca
10) CJ Watson

and some never play scrubs

Team first basketball with no superstars :rejoice

Milsap going 19-9 with 3 assists and a block a game :rejoice

Haywood doing 17-7-5  whitey bron lite :rejoice

Gallanari and Bradley coming off the bench to average 25 points together on my second unit :rejoice

Having to molly coddle Bradley because he isn't starting :ufup

Holiday just broke a rib :ufup

My coach has trust issues with me  :ufup
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 06:55:19 AM by Am_I_Anonymous »
YMMV

Stoney Mason

« Reply #437 on: October 26, 2015, 07:08:30 AM »
Yeah the GM mode is pretty fun. Especially when you simulate it in that mode where the little heads move around and you can still call plays and change gameplans.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #438 on: October 26, 2015, 07:23:08 AM »
Yeah the GM mode is pretty fun. Especially when you simulate it in that mode where the little heads move around and you can still call plays and change gameplans.

I did not know about this. Interesting. I will try that next time I play.
YMMV

Stoney Mason

« Reply #439 on: October 26, 2015, 07:35:35 AM »
Its called SimCast Live

Not my video.

Basically it reminds me of the old simulation sports games I use to play on my PC like MicroLeague Baseball. Not for everybody but it suits my specific niche.

You can even hop into the game and actually play it at any point, although I'm fine with just coaching, managing substitutions, and calling plays and stuff.

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #440 on: October 26, 2015, 08:14:43 AM »
Been too busy with Domination in MyTeam to play MyGM yet. Will probably start on that after the season is underway a bit and there's been a patch
itm

bluemax

« Reply #441 on: October 26, 2015, 05:41:35 PM »
Its called SimCast Live

Not my video.

Basically it reminds me of the old simulation sports games I use to play on my PC like MicroLeague Baseball. Not for everybody but it suits my specific niche.

You can even hop into the game and actually play it at any point, although I'm fine with just coaching, managing substitutions, and calling plays and stuff.

This is actually kind of cool. Reminds me of when I played this mostly text based basketball MMO a few years ago.
NO

benjipwns

« Reply #442 on: October 29, 2015, 03:19:11 AM »
I could swear they had something similar before in like 2k5-2k7 except with highlights instead of big heads.
There was. Might have only been on Xbox/PS2 gen though.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/nba-live-16-sold-poorly-vs-nba-2k16s-monster-sales/

They are definitely losing money on this product. I wonder if EA will continue to just foot the bill on this.
They have to put out a Live 17 due to the license. I've seen some discussion of maybe half-pricing it.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #443 on: October 29, 2015, 07:51:09 AM »
If they were smart they'd just release the pro am concept they rolled out this year and an nba jam type game tied together. They can't win if they focus on franchise modes.
YMMV

Stoney Mason

« Reply #444 on: October 29, 2015, 07:54:55 AM »
They should bring back NBA Street and focus on that.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #445 on: October 29, 2015, 10:43:34 PM »
They should bring back NBA Street and focus on that.

this 1000%
AMC

bluemax

« Reply #446 on: October 30, 2015, 04:34:42 PM »
I made the playoffs in the GAF Madden League. I won my first game in the playoffs after successfully completing an onside kick. It was pretty exciting.
NO

benjipwns

« Reply #447 on: November 02, 2015, 03:44:31 PM »
4GB NBA 2K16 PC Patch Changelog:
GENERAL

- Support added for custom keyboard configurations.

- Optimization improvements that increase performance across all configurations.

- Addressed an issue where some users would notice commentary cutting out during gameplay.

- Resolved frame rate stuttering at start of games/between quarters on moderate to high-end systems.

- Addressed an issue where some users would see a black screen in the Edit Arena and Edit Uniform menus when ‘Special Effects’ was turned off.

- New Video Settings option ‘Media People Detail Level’ added; reducing this will help performance on low-end and mid-range graphics cards.

- Corrected missing/incorrect player icons when using a non-Xbox 360 controller.

- Fixed a rare hang that could occur when attempting to fast-forward 2KTV.

- Fixed a rare driver crash on DirectX 10.0 and DirectX 10.1 graphics cards.

- Help text added to Video Settings menu.

- Additional detail setting now available for Shader Detail in the Video Settings menu.

- Fixed super sampling not working when Letterbox (formerly called Aspect Ratio Correction) was disabled.

- The following Video Settings options should now provide the expected results when modified: Color Correction, Depth of Field, Screen Space Ambient Occlusion, Bloom, and Volumetric Effects.

- Resolved a rare case where the game would hang when entering/exiting the Tattoo editor when customizing the tattoos on your MyPLAYER.

- Addressed an issue on the main menu where the title would freeze for a period of time before proceeding to the selected action (e.g. loading a MyCAREER save).

- Players will no longer slide/skate when pressing the block button during an inbound state. It was funny while it lasted.

- Tuned crowd excitement and intensity on made buzzer beaters.

- Resolved a case where certain players (e.g. Kristaps Porzingis) would have their hairstyle change slightly when zooming in the camera very close in replay.

MyPARK/2K PRO-AM

- Pro-Am Team Play has been added to the game! You can now play as a full team in your custom-built arenas.

- Addressed a number of matchmaking issues that inhibited users from playing in Pro-Am Walk-On games.

- Fixed an issue where your player would sometimes appear with the incorrect height (if you had more than one MyCAREER save file) when entering MyPARK/Pro-Am from within MyCAREER.

- Fixed a rare case where the ball would get stuck in the High Roller courts, thus preventing a game from concluding.

- Improved voice chat support in both MyPARK and 2K Pro-Am.

- Improved the animation of the skateboard in MyPARK. If you don’t have this, get it. You can move between courts faster than those that are on-foot!

- 2K Beats will now continue to play after finishing a game in MyPARK.

MyCAREER/MyCOURT

- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to join their friends’ MyCOURTs.

- Fixed an issue where the host user was unable to send MyCOURT invites after leaving MyPARK/Pro-Am with a squad.

- Addressed a number of issues with Accolades not unlocking at the appropriate time within MyCAREER.

- Pressing the back button will no longer cause the game to hang from the MyCAREER NEXT menu after being eliminated from the playoffs.

MyGM/MyLEAGUE

- Numerous tuning and code enhancements to improve simulated player stats.

- Playoff games (within a series) can no longer be played out of order in MyLEAGUE Online.

- Found and fixed a case where visiting certain submenus with no head coach would cause the game to hang.

- Fans of relocated/rebranded teams will no longer hold up signs referencing the previous identity of the team.

- Fixed a rare hang that could occur when the ticker referenced a previous game result where all of the players on the team have since been traded.

- Selecting to load a custom draft class will no longer cause a game hang in the MyGM offseason if you had previously been fired during that same offseason.

NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.

This was the hotfix they released a couple weeks ago:
- Added support for 21:9 UltraWide monitors, multiple monitor displays, and other non-16:9 aspect ratios.

- Fixed an issue where frame rate could stutter (even on higher end graphics cards) in either or both of gameplay and MyPARK.

- Fixed a bug where playcalling icons were not appearing for some users.

- Resolved a driver crash on below min spec DirectX 10.0 cards, such as the NVidia 9800 GT.

- Optimized crowd rendering, resulting in slightly improved performance on many configurations.

- Fixed ‘black rectangle’ artifact.

- Removed super sample configuration option due to driver instability.

Really showing some PC love this year. :heart

They only hit me because they love me.
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #448 on: November 02, 2015, 03:53:20 PM »
Also, I finished the Spike Lee thing and it may be the dumbest thing ever done in a sports video game, which is saying something, at least when Jay-Z EXECUTIVE PRODUCED he just designed a basic menu theme and also curated the soundtrack like Pharell Williams did last year.

Though I skipped most of it. Except the owner's scenes, who was hilarious. Then I left his team to play for Memphis for a max contract. Despite the team having about six big men already. I've read a few places that progression is quite a bit more difficult this year finally, you don't automatically become a starter ten games into your season no matter how you play.

FREAKIN AND VIBIN FREAKIN AND VIBIN
FREAKIN AND VIBIN

FREAKIN AND VIBIN

FREAKIN AND VIBIN
[close]

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #449 on: November 02, 2015, 05:34:08 PM »
Also, I finished the Spike Lee thing and it may be the dumbest thing ever done in a sports video game, which is saying something, at least when Jay-Z EXECUTIVE PRODUCED he just designed a basic menu theme and also curated the soundtrack like Pharell Williams did last year.

Though I skipped most of it. Except the owner's scenes, who was hilarious. Then I left his team to play for Memphis for a max contract. Despite the team having about six big men already. I've read a few places that progression is quite a bit more difficult this year finally, you don't automatically become a starter ten games into your season no matter how you play.

FREAKIN AND VIBIN

FREAKIN AND VIBIN

FREAKIN AND VIBIN
[close]

Play a my gm career and use the VC for your my player. The park is also an option but it takes forever
YMMV

Stoney Mason

« Reply #450 on: November 02, 2015, 06:30:04 PM »

FREAKIN AND VIBIN

FREAKIN AND VIBIN

FREAKIN AND VIBIN
[close]

Yeah its really bad. I maybe don't mind the idea of a scripted first year and then you get to play for real, but the story was complete shit.

pilonv1

« Reply #451 on: November 02, 2015, 08:37:37 PM »
They cheaped out on VC in the companion app too, it's half as much as last year. You can sim some MyCareer games and still get your contract VC too.

Glad PC is getting support but the servers are usually deserted for me and I struggle to get any MyTeam games going. Theres a max of around 5k globally playing on PC per day, and it's down to around 3k for Australian evenings.
itm

bluemax

« Reply #452 on: November 02, 2015, 10:08:22 PM »
I bought Super Mega Baseball on PC. Game is rad as fuck.
NO

Brehvolution

« Reply #453 on: November 03, 2015, 02:27:07 PM »
When is that PC patch live for nba2k?
©ZH

pilonv1

« Reply #454 on: November 03, 2015, 03:50:38 PM »
When is that PC patch live for nba2k?

Yesterday
itm

Brehvolution

« Reply #455 on: November 03, 2015, 05:04:53 PM »
That's weird. Steam had no mention of it.
©ZH

benjipwns

« Reply #456 on: November 04, 2015, 12:53:04 AM »
http://steamcommunity.com/games/370240/announcements/detail/55527102433878115/

They also released a hot fix again this evening for xbox one icons not showing up.

Restarting Steam is always the fix for a game not auto-updating.

Brehvolution

« Reply #457 on: November 04, 2015, 08:53:22 AM »
The patch still didn't fix my issue. I create a guy, go up through college, quit out, load the save back up and all my customizations are gone and my name is something else. But at least it save where I was in my career, right?   :doge
©ZH

Brehvolution

« Reply #458 on: November 13, 2015, 01:45:26 PM »
Something must have updated because the whole intro screen is different now. Once I synced my account with 2k my character hasn't changed.  :doge
©ZH

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #459 on: November 14, 2015, 01:32:06 AM »
Keep picking the inferior system and bitching. :hitler
YMMV

benjipwns

« Reply #460 on: November 14, 2015, 02:02:16 AM »
This is the first year I actually haven't had any problems with 2K16, even network wise, outside of a rare crash "I got" fixed. (And a bug in the MyNBA2K16 app.) Game runs better than last year and even years before when it was a 360 port all maxed out. Adding in all the graphics options post-launch was a sweet kiss. So was issuing two PC patches before the console and adding in more PC stuff into the all platform patch. Games even take half as long to load now.

Shame about that commentary tho.

Oh, and the broken stat scaling for the minutes in mycareer. They had finally nailed it in last gen's 2K14.

I feel like I'm writing a 10/10 review simply because my expectations have been so horribly low and smashed into dust by this series. (And Live lol)

benjipwns

« Reply #461 on: November 14, 2015, 02:04:18 AM »
The two most annoying NBA related YouTube personalities get together to raise questions about both's ability to play video games and understand basketball:

NO UR PERSONELLLL
[close]
The AI should automatically not expect the pass when Kobe's got it amirite.
[close]

Brehvolution

« Reply #462 on: November 16, 2015, 03:06:11 PM »
Keep picking the inferior system and bitching. :hitler

I still played because it's fun. I'm really loving it.
©ZH

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #463 on: November 22, 2015, 07:20:11 PM »
This is super, super old, but did anyone ever play Backbreaker? It was the American football game by Naturalmotion, the developers of Euphoria which is used to make movement more natural feeling in all of Rockstar's recent games.

I'm asking if it was any good, because it seems to have tanked, but the main reason was the lack of actual teams in it. This is sad, because the original plan was to not only have a customization tool, but also have the customizations hosted. I don't know if this ever made it in the final product, but I remember the NFL was threatening lawsuit even through Naturalmotion could have easily used Safe Harbor law to wave away that thread.

....er, anyway, did anyone try it and have an opinion on it?

Stoney Mason

« Reply #464 on: November 22, 2015, 08:58:09 PM »
I remember the game and the animation collision engine but I never ended up playing it.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #465 on: November 24, 2015, 03:19:44 AM »
Stoney, I know you like MMA. Did you pick up the EA UFC stuff?

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #466 on: November 24, 2015, 05:04:49 AM »
Had it. It was okay.
YMMV

Stoney Mason

« Reply #467 on: November 24, 2015, 06:36:52 AM »

I did not play this one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_Sports_UFC

I heard such mixed things about it that it deterred me from trying it out.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #468 on: November 24, 2015, 07:25:26 AM »

I did not play this one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_Sports_UFC

I heard such mixed things about it that it deterred me from trying it out.

It was okay. Character creation was limited if you're into that kinda thing. Also difficulty spikes were through the roof.
YMMV

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #469 on: November 30, 2015, 05:41:34 PM »
I played the EA Sports MMA game which was a direct competitor to THQ's UFC series. I thought the ancillary stuff, like designing Hype Reels, organizing large lobbies, spectator viewing, and fight card for an entire fight was just incredible. Unfortunately I didn't like the stick-based striking as much as its implementation in Fight Night, and the submission game was incomprehensible to me.

I guess I was mainly wondering if it had improved on that MMA outing with UFC...? But, AiA, it seems like the main problem was a poorly designed singleplayer experience?

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #470 on: December 01, 2015, 12:08:30 AM »
I never got into hype reels and shit. I took a dude and made him a middleweight contender until the top 3 cheesed me into deleting the whole damn game from my drive.
YMMV

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #471 on: December 01, 2015, 01:38:05 AM »
Ah, yes, controller-throwing levels of frustration from unfair boss battles; those will get me to delete stuff as well.

Brehvolution

« Reply #472 on: December 01, 2015, 11:42:39 PM »
Other than the initial movie sequence shit, NBA2K16 My Career is the most enjoyable by far. The best part is that no matter how much you score ins high school and even college... once you get to the NBA:

You
Ain't
Shit

You have to earn it and that's all I ever wanted. :lawd
©ZH

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #473 on: December 01, 2015, 11:49:25 PM »
does rocket league count as sports

because it owns
AMC

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #474 on: December 02, 2015, 01:07:44 AM »
Someone on the Crate & Crowbar podcast (I think Tom Francis, of Gunpoint fame) made the great point that it's much closer to footbal than FIFA is. FIFA resembles football more closely, but Rocket League actually plays like football, from a player interaction point of view. In FIFA, you can't control a player's legs, feet, balance, the precise way they hit the ball, etc. We just can't simulate that very well, much less control it. But we can certainly control the trajectory and orientation in space of a rectangular cuboid hitbox.
In other words, you can actually dribble and kick a ball by controlling a virtual RC car, while in a sports game like FIFA, that's only an animation.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:50:09 AM by Rufus »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #475 on: December 02, 2015, 06:42:17 AM »
does rocket league count as sports

because it owns

It's pretty awesome. But I thought it had its own thread.

I enjoy playing games with friends, but nothing gets us squealing like pigs at the trough like Rocket League.

benjipwns

« Reply #476 on: December 16, 2015, 11:06:34 PM »
Another NBA 2K16 update :omg
GENERAL

Addressed a hang that can occur when editing/applying tattoos in Edit Player.
Resolved a bug where one or more users in a co-op game would lose control of their player at some point during the game.
Fixed a disconnect issue that some users were seeing during online games.
(PC) Fixed a corruption issue where some users were experiencing hangs, missing art assets, and infinite loads. Please ensure that your virus scanning software (e.g. Avast) whitelists your Steam folder/directory. This is required for new content to properly download and install.
Closed a loophole where the pause timer would stop counting down when sitting in the ‘Report Image’ flow.
Improved the user interface when applying contracts to players in MyTEAM by removing the display of how many contracts the player would have IF the current card was applied.
Fixed a case where the user accepting an online invite would sometimes skip the position selection screen in the way into matchmaking.
Headwear should now properly unequip when attempting to do so from within the MyPARK Apparel section of the store.
The player portrait will now update when a new user is signed in on the main menu via the account picker.
A number of other optimizations and enhancements have been made to improve the user experience.

GAMEPLAY

Teammate free throw celebration/interaction behaviors have been corrected.
Slightly tuned down the frequency of ball collisions.
Fixed an issue that led to a temporary loss of user control on possession changes while in the 2K Cam.
Tuned down the frequency of missed alley-oop and putback dunks when open.
Fixed an issue that allowed high rated post players to shoot post fadeaway 3's at a high percentage.

MyCAREER/MyPARK/MyCOURT

Fixed a rare issue where the game would hang when Doris Burke interviews your MyPLAYER at the end of the first half and/or at the end of the game.
The correct records and rep levels will now be shown for the players on the MyPARK loading screen.
Corrected the wall and floor art for the San Antonio Spurs theme in MyCOURT.
Fixed a case where some purchased shoes were not properly appearing on the shoe racks in MyCOURT.

MyGM/MyLEAGUE

Resolved a hang that could occur many, many years into MyGM when entering the offseason.
Generated players will now wear the correct color socks for away games.
Fixed an issue where generated players were getting their free throw animations randomized every offseason.
The Strengths/Weaknesses screen in Team Comparison should now be functioning properly once again.

NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves (unless specifically noted otherwise).

Brehvolution

« Reply #477 on: December 17, 2015, 09:47:09 AM »
Disabling dynamic vsync easily doubled my framerate while leaving regular vsync on in 2k16.
©ZH

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #478 on: December 17, 2015, 01:28:42 PM »
Really enjoying mycareer, made a generic white pg 6'1 170lbs  :lol

I like the limitations they made based on height and weight, you can't be good at everything especially since I picked balanced scoring style

Rookie season was a disaster FG% and TO wise but the cpu averaged things out (still a dumb decision to not let you play all the games). Now I get a triple double almost every game

pilonv1

« Reply #479 on: December 18, 2015, 04:15:18 AM »
Shame the online community is virtually dead on PC :gloomy
itm