Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1244879 times)

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Date them. The problem wasn't merely the Rob Paul support, but that fact that it opened a floodgate that lead to many brow-raising crazies such government conspiracy theories and what not. It was an insta-turn off.

Yeah batshit bullshit aside I don't know how people who can't agree on most political issues stay together. If there was a subject I couldn't breach with my partner without ever agreeing it would just seem like a pointless relationship. I mean there is stuff to teach your partner if you generally know more about subject A or B but philosophical/political ideology differences will come to ahead at some point. If they don't manage to it's because the couple rarely talks about it or is so flippant it's a non-issue. Obviously given my stances if my partner was some conservative blowhard, we'd have problems.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Well not american politics. We have our disagreements on that yet are still both very liberal. Its just me making fun of Turkey most of the time.

Its a natural rivalry.

Yeah was definitely thinking American politics when I wrote that.

Mupepe

• Icon
I couldn't date a college intellectual.  Even if you tried not to discuss politics, I've never met a college intellectual that doesn't relate everything back to "teh constitutional freedomz!" in some shape or form.  So it most definitely will come up. 

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
I had trouble when with a Jesus freak who thought Obama was a baby killer b/c he supported abortions, but I think I'd be Ok with a Paul libertard. One of my closest friends is a hardcore Paul supporter, has a Prisonplanet.com bumpersticker and last time we took a drive into the city, he played the latest Alex Jones podcast the whole time. Though I've learned to just nod my head when he gets around to talking about FEMA camps and the Bilderberg Institute and all that jazz.

Things work out best with moderate liberal and apolitical types.
^_^

Mupepe

• Icon
I had trouble when with a Jesus freak who thought Obama was a baby killer b/c he supported abortions, but I think I'd be Ok with a Paul libertard. One of my closest friends is a hardcore Paul supporter, has a Prisonplanet.com bumpersticker and last time we took a drive into the city, he played the latest Alex Jones podcast the whole time. Though I've learned to just nod my head when he gets around to talking about FEMA camps and the Bilderberg Institute and all that jazz.

Things work out best with moderate liberal and apolitical types.
see now that I can't do.  I don't randomly go off about Romney being a douche bag and Ron Paul being an economic distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.  Please don't randomly go off on your shit when I'm around.  I just find it impolite to barrage political discussion on someone who's not trying to engage in it.  Same with religion. 

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
There's many ways to view the world.

true, but when your opinions are hate-filled (whether you realize it or not) and based in bullshit (whether you realize it or not) then we have no future together. my politics are strong because that forms the basis of what i believe in, and they're far to the left because i fully believe the moral way to live life is to support others and help them as much as possible.  being with someone who is conservative means that they support and believe in things that are in opposition to this, so i could never be close enough to be in a relationship with them because i do not fully respect them.
pcp

Lan

Relationships are for LOSERS!!!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
We should all marry vegetables.
[close]

parallax

Relationships are for LOSERS!!!

We should all marry vegetables.
[close]

you cant successfully have sex with salad.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Single again, and I'm actually stoked about it! Why? cause Diablo 3! Talk about a remedy to heartbreak haha.
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
It's officially over. Trust me. The only reason I haven't changed my status to single on facebook at the moment is to avoid drama lol. I am so over her.
UNF

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Wait so she thinks the relationship is still on?

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
uh no she knows. Im just avoiding the i told you so's from my friends and family lol
UNF

Phoenix Dark

uh no she knows. Im just avoiding the i told you so's from my friends and family lol

fucking facebook  :lol

Now you can tell us: how was the sex

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
The sex was great.
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I put my penis in her and moved my hips around.. then after a while I splooged.
UNF

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
We all know that she was batshit crazy, but was she just as crazy in the sack?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how kinky was the sex?
Unzip

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
You are implying that I have any kind of reference level here.
UNF

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
single during the summer  :'(
püp

Phoenix Dark

fuck gfs Brandknew, let's get some chicks off backpage.com

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon

how are you so fucking stupid
AMC

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
You are implying that I have any kind of reference level here.

White people. :fbm
Unzip

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber

how are you so fucking stupid

don't make me feel that feel, bro  :-\
püp

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
pcp

Phoenix Dark

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
ya'll blow
püp

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
:bow PD loves bbw's :bow2
püp

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
On hols in the UK, I got mistaken for a woman in a store in my home town a few days ago - it has further impressed on me that if i were living back home and if i was single then my chances of finding a girl would be -extremely- limited. Seems 180kg+ is where the female attraction kicks in - Demi would love it.

Though - UK women - holy shit. <Glados>Where did all go so wrong?</glados> - London seemed ok for the 2 hours i was there, but....

Yeah, even when I went to visit London for the first time back in '99, as a senior in HS, I remember being rather disappointed by the women I saw... then on the same trip went over to Paris, and it was like OMG HOLY SHIT. I've met some cute British women in my day but I don't know why the hell none of them were around when I was visiting.
^_^

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
:bow PD loves bbw's :bow2

Nothing wrong with that, I like BBWs too. Met a cute one last week but I don't think she's interested. Damn, can't even get BBWs anymore  :'(
^_^

Phoenix Dark

There's a delicate balance between being a true thick bbw masterpiece and being flabby overweight. The women who manage to reach thick status are amazing. I'd take that over Kate Upton, and I love Kate but she'd be hotter if she gained 20-30 pounds in the right places

chronovore

• relapsed dev
I do not understand the fascination with Kate Upton.

That is all.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I do not understand the fascination with Kate Upton.

That is all.

Her tits seem to jiggle more than the average. That's bout it. Other than that her body shape isn't that compelling. But I'm highly attracted to her too.

Cry with me, homo
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 04:03:38 PM by BlueTsunami »
:9

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa

Her tits seem to jiggle more than the average. That's bout it. Other than that her body shape isn't that compelling. But I'm highly attracted to her too.

she ain't meaty, but she sure has a lot more on her than most of the skeletons that are white female models
pcp

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
For those who aren't already living together with a partner, have you ever started dating someone from out of town and was able to maintain a healthy relationship? Say, 90-100 minutes away.
Unzip

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
For those who aren't already living together with a partner, have you ever started dating someone from out of town and was able to maintain a healthy relationship? Say, 90-100 minutes away.
I tried out the long-distance love a few times Shaka, and every time it ended in disaster.

But as the saying goes ' 100 minutes a girl, 3 minuets for the man '.

Also when you bang a new vagina, is it like 'urgh, new tits instacum', or do you beat off in the bathroom quickly beforehand.
:{]

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Does 90 min really fall under long distance?

I don't know, I'll probably go for a few more dates. For the time being, the sex is worth it. But it's only a matter of time before we both realize gas money doesn't grow on trees.
Unzip

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
90 minutes should be divided by how much you love the girl. If she inflames you to write poetry, using flames and blood as primary constituents then go for it.

If you're just driving to dip your penis into an illusion, the stop, collaborate and listen.
:{]

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Well there's definitely more to it than the sex so far, but again, I feel it's only a matter of time before we both realize that there much more convenient alternatives. I mean, this is the "I'm not ready for a relationship" libertard, so it's not like there's no easy way out.
Unzip

etiolate

Long distance has worked and not worked for me. It depends on the person. Be aware there is that intensified feeling if you don't see each often. If you can hang out for more than a few days together and not get tired of each other then it might work.

That's how my wife and I started out when we were dating. We knew each other in college, but for the first 1 1/2 years of our relationship I lived ~100 miles away for graduate school. I moved in with her during the summer breaks, but it was still pretty much long distance.
野球

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Bumping this as I finally have some time to start dating again... going out tonight and tomorrow with different girls that both are named Courtney, and then possibly have a date with a really cute girl I met at an Indian wedding. No she's not Indian, I think she's Italian actually... but she's from Queens and is into sci-fi type geeky stuff.

Of course I'll find some way to fuck it all up! But oh well, can't fault me for trying...
^_^

FatalT

Just got friend-zoned. Without benefits. Watch me lose my shit even more.

chronovore

• relapsed dev

You should consider some "quality time with yourself," Bickle.

FatalT

is it the chick who came right the fuck back from ireland or some shit cause she was too homesick?

No, that was the 3-year relationship that ended because of insanity.

You should consider some "quality time with yourself," Bickle.

Would you like to go to the movies with me after we have coffee and pie?

Bebpo

I'm going to a feminist meetup free movie showing (95% women) because hey, free movie ticket and something to do on a weeknight.  This is going to be weird.

Phoenix Dark

That could either be somewhat interesting or a colossal disaster

memorize some Devolution posts, ur gonna need them

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Also when you bang a new vagina, is it like 'urgh, new tits instacum', or do you beat off in the bathroom quickly beforehand.

I have phenomenal staying power. No need to resort to any cheap desensitization tricks.

Going to save this in the pile of Glen Shinobi comments, along with your powerful yet variable IQ.
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

you need that bridge more than her, bro

Himu

fatalt is single? because of the incident with the depression meds?
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I asked out a cute girl while walking my dog.  It's such a bad cliche but it worked.

:bow dachshunds :bow2
🍆🍆

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
cliches are cliches for a reason
AMC

Phoenix Dark

I asked out a cute girl while walking my dog.  It's such a bad cliche but it worked.

:bow dachshunds :bow2

Bebpo

So I'm trying to be more social in life and make new friends and stuff since I'm going through a midlife crisis and really bored of sitting around thinking up creative activities to do by myself in the evenings/weekends.  I need new hobbies and new friends and new passions.

I finally am giving meetup.com a shot.  I joined about 20 groups and have fleshed out the next two weeks of my schedule as having some social club event going on every day starting Friday.  And they're all with different groups.  I also joined a few book clubs including the one at my local library and picked up and started reading the books involved in my free time.  I'm mainly doing book clubs, movie clubs, hiking clubs, coffee clubs, things I enjoy in life.  I'll see how it goes.

I also applied to community college because I decided I want to go back to college and hone my creative skills.  I will try to get into some good night classes in the fall semester to do on the side of work.  Will be interesting going back to college 10 years later, kind of nervous about being the OLD MAN, but I don't think it's a big deal.  I really want to take some intro acting/theatre classes because I always wanted to try my hand at acting but instead I just took boring classes in college and then law classes in law school.

When I think back about college I feel like a fucking idiot for not appreciating all the COOL SHIT YOU CAN LEARN while there.  Instead I was just focused on taking the requirements studying studying studying, spitting it back out on tests, and passing all the classes with good grades to get them done and move on to the next part of education.  I feel like I had my eyes closed on what a rich experience learning can be and now my eyes are wide open, so I'm really excited to go back to school.

Also going to try to take some cooking classes/wine tasting classes over the summer just in community education stuff.

I also joined a support group for social anxiety which I think could really help since even though I'm pretty comfortable with who I am at this age, I still get deathly afraid of live communication with strangers and sit in the corner and say nothing at parties or just talk to one person that I know 1 on 1.  I'm 30 years old and I've still never walked up to a girl I think is cute and started a conversation.  I don't even know if I have SA or I'm just really shy, but hanging out with people who have SA and are doing activities to get over it sounds like it could be the best thing ever for me.  I also signed up for one of those toastmasters public speaking classes to help with the same thing.

Basically I'm going to continue with my job full-time and continue to see my small group of close friends when I do, and continue to use the internet and post and reading books, watch movies, play occasional games (although I've been getting really bored of gaming lately and have almost completely abandoned it and anime); but with all the free time I have I'm going to put it towards DOING THINGS with my life because I want to enjoy more things and live more.

Oh and I also started playing the guitar and writing songs again last weekend for the first time in like 15 years.  I can play like 4 chords + power chords lol.  So I got the number of a guitar teacher from a guy who lives on a boat and I think I'm going to start taking lessons again.  Like acting, another thing I have never tried and have no idea if I could be any good at is singing, so I want to write some songs and sing them. 

Anyhow, I blame this all on a combination of just having broken up with a girl still recently, sort of crushing on someone else that failed horribly, and watching Before Sunrise/Before Sunset which really made me question what I'm doing with my life.  Was time for a change.  I'm almost 31!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:37:09 AM by Bebpo »

Phoenix Dark

[close]

Bebpo

You complain when I write one character, you complain when I write 1,000.

There's just no pleasing you, man  ;)

Phoenix Dark

I was just looking for an excuse to use that gif my man

Going back to community college for more creative classes is a great idea btw. You have a career already, there won't be any pressure, and you can explore/have fun and meet some truly great people. I took a lot of community college classes in high school and had a blast. I've found it hard to concentrate in university in part because I went pure business for so long, and didn't spice things up with interesting classes. Looking at numbers all day literally killed my drive. Whereas in community college I branched out a lot and did different things.

I literally took a criminology just because I knew it was the name of a dope Raekwon song. I took psychology classes. Hell, even the biology classes I had to take were more interesting than the stuff I do now. And perhaps more importantly classes were filled with great people. In uni, I'm surrounded by boring people my age who make me want to kill them during group projects. At community college I had to work with singles moms or grandparents who not only got their stuff done, but taught me stuff I certainly would not have learned at that age.

Perhaps that's a major reason why I love Community (the show).

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon

Also, Annie's boobs.
yar

Phoenix Dark

Also, Annie's boobs.

Those are kind of irrelevant to my particular attraction to her, but I'm not going to rehash that

Robo

Also, Annie's boobs.

meine frauuuu~
obo

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Went out tonite with a cute, motivated, outgoing, curvy Jewish girl. Ironically, the same first name as my ex (the tomboy one that didn't take care of herself and had no motivation) We went to an upscale Mexican restaurant around town... First girl in a while that I've been out with that I liked. I think I need an outgoing girl, since I'm a bit quiet and not the best at building conversation... though for some reason quiet girls prefer me to the outgoing ones  :-\

Another date tomorrow for minigolf with a different girl. I'm not a fan of first dates since it seems even if I like a girl, I'll get bummed thinking "they won't wanna go out again". I really wish I knew what I was doing wrong.

Lately what's really been bumming me is every single one of my friends is married or in a long-term relationship. I have really nobody else in my boat, to go out with (I do occasionally get #s at bars but it has never went anywhere)... so it's like either, go out on a date with a girl who it (probably) won't work out with, or sit at home and play Xenoblade...
^_^

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Lately what's really been bumming me is every single one of my friends is married or in a long-term relationship. I have really nobody else in my boat, to go out with (I do occasionally get #s at bars but it has never went anywhere)... so it's like either, go out on a date with a girl who it (probably) won't work out with, or sit at home and play Xenoblade...

I have the same issue (the all of my friends are settled down one) but even though there's a girl that I'm really interested in who I'm pretty sure kind of feels the same way, I'm not really in a position to do anything since a) she lives in another state b) i'm kind of in a shitty situation where i'll be stuck going back to school for at least another year and a half.  I have no real urge to try and date people though so props to you for putting yourself out there, I'm just kind of too socially distinguished mentally-challenged to get to know new people especially in a dating environment.
yar