Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242401 times)

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
still going to invite her out for drinks with my group of friends, well see how it goes. girls usually need a couple drinks before they sleep with me anyway

shes got to have needs if she hasn't seen the bf in months
dur

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
still going to invite her out for drinks with my group of friends, well see how it goes. girls usually need a couple drinks before they sleep with me anyway

homewrecker!  :maf
UNF

Inspector Thatcher

Yeah, but us girls can be satisfied with a good chocolate truffle.   ;)

Anyway, don't be THAT guy.  That's a drama bomb in the making. Get her to introduce you to any friends she has in the area.  Single ones. 

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
im the only person she knows in the area. i wasn't going to actively pursue her. got her masters in wildlife preservation. no money in that
dur

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
can we talk about friendly relationships?

nothing like devoting your time to someone only to not be invited to their little party and finding out later on about it and that some other friends who they never talk to went  :( horrible feeling of being used
USA

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon

nothing like devoting your time to someone only to not be invited to their little party and finding out later on about it and that some other friends who they never talk to went  :( horrible feeling of being used

It's just your winning personality shining through
yar

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
yeah :fbm
USA

Mupepe

• Icon

That blows, dude.  Sounds like you just learned a lesson really.  reciprocation is something that's hard to see in friendship.  When shit hits the fan you'll know who your friends are though. 

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Unless you have none in which case - best of luck!
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
I hve friends, I actually had the weirdest day of my life yesterday. My two best friends moved away in like 3rd grade and 10th grade. Yesterday they both messaged me within a hour saying they were either ocming up to my house or where there already . It was weird because I never expected to see these guys again and they don't even know each other, I guess god threw me a bone or something.

Then he had to make sure itw as covered in shit with that party thing with other friends :fbm

but thanks for the help needed to let it out
USA

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
OK, now that's a little weird... I've been talking to this girl from OKC, and she seems very into me. So she asks for my FB (normally I'm hesitant giving out FB before meeting someone but I was just like "ahh whatever")... and then I look around her page. She has pictures of her with a girl I went out with last summer (from OKC)! A girl I didn't really feel I had chemistry with so I never called her. Also after looking at her FB it's obvious she's using older pics for her OKC profile too  :-\
^_^

Himu

Let's just say.

Today? Today was a good day.

On the other hand, she's Muslim (I think?) so I'm not sure how it'll work out but damn, just getting her number is a big success. So beautiful.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
I was supposed to have lunch with someone during the weekend, but she wound up canceling. I figured meh whatevs but she called me while I was at work today, and wants to set something up for friday. hmm

And tomorrow I'm gonna be cooking dinner with a friend of mine, we'll see what happens

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
yeah, "a friend"

that said, the girl "i'm seeing" at the moment seems so unenthusiastic. i went down on you bitch, come on.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 11:35:39 PM by CajoleJuice »
AMC

Beezy

Himu

that said, the girl "i'm seeing" at the moment seems so unenthusiastic. i went down on you bitch, come on.

Ahahaha
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
I give you a week.

Edit: It's wednesday? I give you till friday.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Going out with a girl from Brazil tonite... I will probably have to force myself not to make a reference to the Sega Master System :P
j/k I know better.
^_^

Himu

Chick who blocked me on FB for some reason, ends up messaging me this week that she wants to go out with me. She said in the past year she has become pregnant and had a kid. Separated with the baby daddy, and that I was right about him and that she wants to start something with me.

???

SMH.
IYKYK

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
 :lol
©ZH

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Quote from: CajoleJuice

causation, not correlation
duc

FatalT

Chick who blocked me on FB for some reason, ends up messaging me this week that she wants to go out with me. She said in the past year she has become pregnant and had a kid. Separated with the baby daddy, and that I was right about him and that she wants to start something with me.

???

SMH.

Ahahahahah oh man. That's gold.

Phoenix Dark

???

SMH.

black?  :-\

chronovore

• relapsed dev

???

SMH.
:drudge :drudge :drudge

Mupepe

• Icon
Pics, Himu!  Please tell me she's someone from school! 

Robo

Sounds like a winner to me.  You already have a leg up in the relationship; easy transition to having a leg in, namsayin.  I bet her butthole is still plenty tight.
obo

Himu

Pics, Himu!  Please tell me she's someone from school!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 04:58:55 PM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

Himu

???

SMH.

black?  :-\

the daddy is black.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
hit and quit it, son!

Himu

I have the same thoughts, yo. But those pics are a year old. She still pretty, though. I dunno, I'm open to it, but I just...like, man. Fuck it. The sad part is I told her to ditch the dude and start going to school to do what she wanted. Then she blocked me (now I know why, dude made her do it) and got preggers.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
She seems easily manipulated.  Keep her number in case you ever need 20 bucks or something. 

Himu

She looks like an elegant young lady.

My type. 8)

Too bad what happened though!
IYKYK

Bebpo

Dating someone that's going well.  Will know how serious soon.  Might be a keeper.  She might be pretty cool, I need to see her some more. 

Still like a girl
spoiler (click to show/hide)
really like
[close]

where things are unsettled.  It's a long haul, and I'm not used to taking things slow; I've never done "friends first" really and I don't know how to do it without going crazy.  I'm also not used to girls who aren't visibly interested in me and who are hard to read.  Also not good at people with tons of problems even though I'm always attracted to them. 

Met a cool girl at a pharmacy.  Just out of pharmacy school.  Really cute and we flirted a bit.  Might stop in and ask her on a date if the first person I mentioned doesn't go anywhere.

If end up in a good relationship with the first girl, it should take my mind off the second because I think that one is still a long shot.  If I had to be realistic I would say 40/60 chance of it ever working out.  But it'd be awesome if it did.

Otherwise girls keep swarming to my online profile on OKC.  If I was willing to spend the time to message constantly every night I'd have a lot of first dates.  Getting first dates has become a lot easier as I got my stuff together, built self-confidence, dressed better.  I still struggle to get 2nd dates most of the time though because I never show any sexual/romantic interest in the first date and am just platonic fun guy who treats the date like taking an old friend out for a fun time.  Sometimes girls really dig that and are into me and then I get 2nd dates, otherwise they fade away after that.  Getting better at first dates would improve my dating a lot.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 07:04:16 PM by Bebpo »

Human Snorenado

• Icon
Bros.  BROS!  I'm in a quandary here.

So, there's this girl that I've known and been friends with for like 7 years.  We've been kind of flirty before but nothing's ever come of it- we've even passed out in the same bed before and not done anything toooooo weird.  The past couple of times we've communicated though, there's been some weird "I want to fuck you vibes" from both sides, and a couple months ago I kind of addressed it by telling her, hey, we're both in dry spells and don't totally hate each other, let's do like the animals do on the Discovery Channel.  Not by directly quoting Bloodhound Gang, because I'm classy and shit.  But I didn't really leave any doubts as to what I was talking about.  She kind of sideways said no thanks, but it wasn't weird.  We've communicated and seen each other since and everything's been the same.

So, tonight she updates her fb status with "Chillin' without pants" at location My Bed, which was funny because it had a location map with a directions button and shit.  I was all, "Cool, on my way" and she laughed and then texted me.  We go back and forth for a while and I kind of bring up how terrible it is that she won't have meaningless sex with me but I've resigned myself to the fact.  We jabber back and forth for a bit, she says goodnight, then IMMEDIATELY posts this crap sandwich of a status:  "Is to call someone out on playing games still part of the game? Or once it's acknowledged it ceases to be? Thoughts?" 

Yeah yeah yeah, social media is fucking WEIRD and makes trying to have sex FUCKING WEIRDER.  I can only guess she's talking about me, but a) I don't think I've ever really engaged in playing games with this girl, I've been upfront about wanting to have dirty monkey sex with her b) which she turned down so c) WTF IS THIS ON ABOUT?  EH?

Sorry for venting my spleen and shit.  She's probably relegated me to the "useful idiot whose attention I will encourage because it gives me affirmation, but NO SEXYTIME FOR YOU!" section of the waiting room.  Just annoying when I don't think I've really played games with her, trust me if I had been it would have been obvious. :P
yar

Phoenix Dark

Maybe some other dude contacted her as well, and her comment was in response to him? Everyone must have saw her post and the map, so perhaps she got some other texts from some dude in a relationship or something like that.

Either that OR she thinks you just want to hit and quit, which I guess is equal to playing games. Maybe she wants more, and you might be doing a disfavor by approaching her from the sexual perspective. I'd play it cool breh, see where her head is at but not be forward at all. Then eventually pull the trigger and tell her how you feel, beyond sexually.

Dealing with female friends can be a pain, especially when you've known them for awhile. I'm still struggling with that shit

Human Snorenado

• Icon
The thing is though, we're both currently in a "I don't want to get tied down" phase- she's outright SAID she's not looking for a relationship, and until I'm done with school, employed somewhere decent and no longer making shit money I don't really want anything serious either.  She's ALSO said she just wants someone to have some dirty funtime with, but obviously I've been misconstruing what I thought were "hey come fuck me" hints as "I wish someone not named you would come fuck me" except I'm like 99% sure that was aimed at me.  Whaaaaatever.  I don't have the time or energy to waste on someone that is either a) conflicted over what they want b) fucking around with my head or c) a lunatic. 
yar

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Word, people with apparent issues are not worth it.

pickle

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #2677 on: September 02, 2012, 12:09:39 AM »
The situation is a lot more nuanced than I initially thought. Unresolved feelings for each other on both sides. And in retrospect I don't feel comfortable sharing my personal life with a video game forum. Oops.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:33:17 AM by pickle »

Bebpo

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #2678 on: September 02, 2012, 12:27:17 AM »
It will get better.

Go out and meet some new girls.  Go on some dates.  Join some clubs that have female members and get to know new girls.  It takes a while.  Especially because until you meet another someone awesome, everyone else will just seem like a lesser version of her and you'll still think about her all the time.  But eventually you do meet other really great girls, you fall for them, and then you are ok.

pickle

« Reply #2679 on: September 02, 2012, 12:33:45 AM »
I suppose. The thing is, apparently I'm attractive enough, but I'm really shy. Meeting girls is something I'm really not good at.

Thanks for saying it gets better :)

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #2680 on: September 02, 2012, 01:18:21 AM »
do you two still live together?  if so move out asap; no good at all can ever come of that.  you cant move on til youve got some distance.
pcp

Bebpo

« Reply #2681 on: September 02, 2012, 01:21:39 AM »
Yeah, that too.

pickle

« Reply #2682 on: September 02, 2012, 01:45:28 AM »
The situation is a lot more nuanced than I initially thought. Unresolved feelings for each other on both sides. And in retrospect I don't feel comfortable sharing my personal life with a video game forum. Oops.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:33:02 AM by pickle »

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2683 on: September 02, 2012, 01:48:00 AM »
Definitely find another place to live.  As soon as possible.
🍆🍆

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2684 on: September 02, 2012, 02:23:53 AM »
Yeah, move out.

Also, if she knows how you feel, and she's bringing lovers home, she's not your best friend.

It's time to move on, and that hurts, but you've got to be nice to yourself, because she's clearly not going to.

FatalT

« Reply #2685 on: September 02, 2012, 02:28:28 AM »
Don't worry pickle, I still think about my fat bitch of an ex-girlfriend too! We lived together for 3 years but thankfully have cut all contact out between us since she broke up with me 3 months ago. You'll get better, trust me. We're in the same boat (except for the living situation, GET OUT).

lordmaji

• It's a joke, not a dick, so don't take it so hard!
« Reply #2686 on: September 02, 2012, 04:25:42 AM »
For once... I can say I'm amazingly happy. I don't mean to rub it in on ya'll. Sorry for bragging if anyone thinks I am...

But god damn, Nisha is fucking amazing. This girl is the dopest chick on the planet. Great sense of humor, funny as fuck, gets shit done, loves me beyond words, is the most beautiful woman I've ever met! This girl is fucking amazing son! Proper, yet can get hood in a second... This chick is built after my own heart! Took me 30 years of my life to meet a dope ass chick like this...

The stars are in my favor... Damn shame the end of the world is 12/21/2012... Hell, I might as well go out w/ a fucking bang son!  :D
:-[

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #2687 on: September 02, 2012, 06:53:06 AM »
 :heart a happy maji warms my heart
pcp

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #2688 on: September 03, 2012, 12:45:28 AM »
For once... I can say I'm amazingly happy. I don't mean to rub it in on ya'll. Sorry for bragging if anyone thinks I am...

But god damn, Nisha is fucking amazing. This girl is the dopest chick on the planet. Great sense of humor, funny as fuck, gets shit done, loves me beyond words, is the most beautiful woman I've ever met! This girl is fucking amazing son! Proper, yet can get hood in a second... This chick is built after my own heart! Took me 30 years of my life to meet a dope ass chick like this...

The stars are in my favor... Damn shame the end of the world is 12/21/2012... Hell, I might as well go out w/ a fucking bang son!  :D

hate you.  :'(
UNF

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #2689 on: September 04, 2012, 10:57:39 AM »

Considering what you had to go through, this is great news.
©ZH

« Reply #2690 on: September 04, 2012, 07:56:13 PM »
I saw my ex for the first time in about a year. She was wondering why I have been living in Austin for 2 months without calling her.  :lol

Still hurts a little though.  :(

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #2691 on: September 04, 2012, 08:04:17 PM »
Had a really good date type thing Sunday night.  Which, uh, brings up... how long do you guys think is a good time to wait to get back to her about doing something else?  I was thinking tomorrow or Thursday and just ask her if she's got any plans for the weekend.  I really like this chick- she's funny as fuck and not afraid to say "c*nt" in public, which is awesome.
yar

« Reply #2692 on: September 04, 2012, 08:09:49 PM »
Had a really good date type thing Sunday night.  Which, uh, brings up... how long do you guys think is a good time to wait to get back to her about doing something else?  I was thinking tomorrow or Thursday and just ask her if she's got any plans for the weekend.  I really like this chick- she's funny as fuck and not afraid to say "c*nt" in public, which is awesome.

When I was doing the OKC thing, I always texted the next day saying something like "I had a really great time last night!" and see what they say. If it feels good then say something like "I'd love to hang out/whatever again would you like to do xx this coming weekend?"

Usually if a chick is into you than she be really happy about it and confirm.

Bebpo

« Reply #2693 on: September 04, 2012, 08:17:47 PM »
Sounds about right.

lordmaji

• It's a joke, not a dick, so don't take it so hard!
« Reply #2694 on: September 05, 2012, 12:50:19 AM »
Thanks brothers. it's appreciated.  :)

I love ya'll  :-*
:-[

Bebpo

« Reply #2695 on: September 06, 2012, 03:44:36 AM »
I'm in a weird place.

I think I know what I need to do.  Will report back here in a few days with final report of who I'm seeing.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 03:58:34 AM by Bebpo »

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2696 on: September 06, 2012, 06:54:20 PM »
There is this girl at work who is a babe.  She's pretty cute but has the perfect body.  However, my company rules state that someone from management cannot date someone who isn't in management in the company.  Something about being in a position of exploitation vs. being exploited.  However I had a great conversation with her and she seemed really receptive, giving out various signals and what not.

However I'm not a fucking idiot who will break the rules and get shitcanned if (when) I get caught.  Also I never date anyone from work but omg, this girl is  fucking me up for some reason.  This is what it must feel like to be a gaffer.  Man, to live like this for so long, I'd be outraged at everything too!
🍆🍆

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #2697 on: September 06, 2012, 07:15:19 PM »
line up another job and take the plunge  :)

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2698 on: September 06, 2012, 07:22:53 PM »
There is this girl at work who is a babe.  She's pretty cute but has the perfect body.  However, my company rules state that someone from management cannot date someone who isn't in management in the company.  Something about being in a position of exploitation vs. being exploited.  However I had a great conversation with her and she seemed really receptive, giving out various signals and what not.

However I'm not a fucking idiot who will break the rules and get shitcanned if (when) I get caught.  Also I never date anyone from work but omg, this girl is  fucking me up for some reason.  This is what it must feel like to be a gaffer.  Man, to live like this for so long, I'd be outraged at everything too!

She's in management, or you?

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #2699 on: September 06, 2012, 07:27:46 PM »
Me.  I'm a manager and she is an analyst.
🍆🍆