Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242397 times)

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
That's only because UGK killed Jay on that song.  Twice.

vin

Raban

• The baby...
Big Pimpin is a better song than anything Nas ever wrote.
:holeup
SRY

Steve Contra

I fully endorse that opinion.  It's a UGK song with some the best production Timbaland ever did that unfortunately features Jay Z.
vin

Mupepe

• Icon
I fully endorse that opinion.  It's a UGK song with some the best production Timbaland ever did that unfortunately features Jay Z.
:bow Steve :bow2

Steve Contra

I take that back.  it's the best production Timbaland ever did.

I'm bumping this on repeat through Oakland on my way home.
vin

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Welp, sounds like I'll never marry Contra or Mupepe.  :what

Steve Contra

I don't do interracial scenes so it doesn't matter

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Best top of the page post ever?
[close]
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:54:13 PM by Steve Contra »
vin

Mupepe

• Icon
I'm not looking to catch any feels.  I'm up for some NSA fun if you are, PD.

nudemacusers

Welp, sounds like I'll never marry Contra or Mupepe.  :what
you can tape a picture of tupac over my face bb
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I'll never understand some people's obsession with determining their mate based on the acceptance of all their hobbies. Honestly it's not a concept I was familiar with until I ventured on GAF a decade ago and saw people saying if a woman didn't appreciate the art of videogames, or anime etc they couldn't date them.

I can think of a host of values I'd want a girlfriend or wife to have, and they all revolve around being a decent person - and the same ideals and standards I hold myself to. Does she treat people with respect, is she trustworthy, would she make a good mother (regardless of whether we plan on having kids or not), etc. And then there's stuff like: is she funny/decent sense of humor. Sure I'd like to meet someone who shared some hobbies or interests like reading, some types of music, etc. But if she's not into politics or sports I'm not going to be like "too bad, we can't be together."

Although I suppose I couldn't date a woman who liked Jay-Z more than Nas...
[close]

That's because gaming just isn't a "hobby" for those kinds of people it's a "way of life."

Phoenix Dark

I'll never understand some people's obsession with determining their mate based on the acceptance of all their hobbies. Honestly it's not a concept I was familiar with until I ventured on GAF a decade ago and saw people saying if a woman didn't appreciate the art of videogames, or anime etc they couldn't date them.

I can think of a host of values I'd want a girlfriend or wife to have, and they all revolve around being a decent person - and the same ideals and standards I hold myself to. Does she treat people with respect, is she trustworthy, would she make a good mother (regardless of whether we plan on having kids or not), etc. And then there's stuff like: is she funny/decent sense of humor. Sure I'd like to meet someone who shared some hobbies or interests like reading, some types of music, etc. But if she's not into politics or sports I'm not going to be like "too bad, we can't be together."

Although I suppose I couldn't date a woman who liked Jay-Z more than Nas...
[close]

That's because gaming just isn't a "hobby" for those kinds of people it's a "way of life."

Yup. Everything is about the outside world validating vidya games, be it girls or this recent Last Of Us/Citizen Kane shit.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
I have a date for tomorrow--and there's no caffeine involved.

Oddly, I just had three women from match.com message me out of the blue this evening.

beautifulpeople.com Winnipeg is a ghost town, having just one female member from the city up until today (she's smoking and lives just a few hundred meters from my apartment).

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
lol malek owned
USA

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I didn't take any of his son's classes at Robson Hall.  :-\

I wonder whether he'll hold parties at the billion-dollar* human rights museum he's backed?

*not actual figure (inserts photo of extreme poverty in North Winnipeg)

nudemacusers

I don't think I spent a lot of money (well a bar tab here or there) it's just so awful when you get to closing time and you try your desperate best to pork on your way out the door. I remember one terrible time I walked with a girl on the way back to my place, she goes up to her door and I do a 'uhhh ehyyy wasssup girrl' type thing and she just looks at me blankly. i shuffled away with my penis in my butt and probably cried in my pillow.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

In college with my twinky body it was only like $15 or so to get me hammered. Not bad.

But I get what you mean, the whole divebombing pussy THAT NIGHT game is just not for me. I tried and failed. You're definitely better off letting it grow naturally and not pushing the fuck angle.

I'm so glad I don't have to navigate this shit lol goddamn.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
had a lovely date in Cincinnati with a girl who is moving to nashville in the next month or so.  We had met through a mutual friend when I was visiting UC for a weekend.  I spent all of Thursday and Friday with her, and slept at her house.  Snuggled up that thursday night, amongst other things  :heart

I'm very excited for her to move here.  I can feel something budding.

Like my penis.
püp

nudemacusers

have you informed her that you are officially a beautiful person?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Yup. Everything is about the outside world validating vidya games, be it girls or this recent Last Of Us/Citizen Kane shit.

I missed the Last of Us/Citizen Kane shit, deets?

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Just for all you aspertards out there who still don't get it: romantic relationships and everything they imply are implied. There is never a time when it is necessary to let anyone know you spent the night with someone.

Sure there is, its called telling your buddies about it.  Are you honestly that much of a stick in the fuck to act all high and mighty when somebody tells you about a sexual experience?  I don't see a lot of people in here just reporting back in the amount of pussy they swim in, and thats certainly never the intention that I have when I talk about my current dating life.

Honestly man, you're becoming quite possibly the worst poster on this board with all your pretention of holier-than-thou attitudes and all around douchiness.  You enter threads literally just to shit on particular members for not even doing anything offensive, or outright stupid.  They're just being how they always have been.

You must be the absolute worst at bars.  Go fuck yourself, dude.
püp

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Unlike the other dates, Fit Girl felt the spark. I could see it in her eyes.

She said I look like Liev Schreiber. I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. My size 31 pants are loose on me, yet I still seem to have a chubby face.   :-\ At least she didn't think I looked like Karlheinz Schreiber (Canadian/German reference).

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Before my date, I hedged my bets by creating a POF account. Ten women already want to meet me.  :pimp

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
You don't have a chubby face.

Mandark

• Icon
Eh, sex/romance/dating is pretty important to the vast majority of people, and it's probably healthier in the long run to treat it as something that you can discuss with your friends (and e-friends, if that's how you roll, e-socially) rather than a sacred taboo.  Lord knows "let's not talk about it" has a shaky record at best in helping people cope with the physical and emotional aspects of love.  So many stories of fucked up situations that people tolerated involve some variation of the phrase "I didn't realize it wasn't normal."

Adolescent bragging about getting laid is obviously chintzy, as is the humblebrag.  But I'm only really bugged by the sense that someone is using another person to get achievement points from their social circle , not that they're breaking some age-old code of chivalry.  I mean, a "gentleman" doesn't let his lady vote or own property, so I'm not all that concerned with meeting his standards.

PS Posting pictures of a girl without her knowledge or consent is most definitely a party foul in most or all contexts.

Phoenix Dark

A gentlemen doesn't lust after his sister either. Just saying.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
Surely once in your life you've been told "a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell." The saying isn't "a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell unless he's telling his buddies about it." The reason for that is because it makes you look classless and sullied the name of your poor date. Most girls don't want a reputation for sleeping around--wheter they do or not. You've always been a slimy fuck when it come to posting pictures of girls (that you arent dating) or talking about them here. Grow up, get some class.

this doesnt happen coz you told your bros you slept with her; it happens coz you told them you slept with her and said that she was a whore for doing it. dudes can brag and joke about sex without trashing the women they do it with; thats better than trying to be whatever a fuckin gentleman is.

ps - women talk about sex too! and they usually talk in way more detail and with way less self-important hyperbole than dudes do.
pcp

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
What is going on in here.

:whoo

Phoenix Dark

Business' posts are starting to sound more like slut shaming to me than some gentlemanly defense of women's honor. A woman having sex with you doesn't make her a slut, nor does a guy telling his friends that he had sex="that bitch was all on my nuts bro, shit was crazy. She swallowed itttt."

News flash: women talk about sex too. BrandKnew's post was far from some dudebro brag, it seems quite heartfelt to me.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:35:39 PM by Phoenix Dark »

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Saying you got laid: cool.
Posting pics and bragging: gross.

If we can't agree on this then fffffffffffffff.

nudemacusers

what if I just take pics of myself with my latest 'lady friend'  :-[
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Girl we all know you're tied the hell down.

nudemacusers

i need to work on my dark chris references.  :-\
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
i need to work on my dark chris references.  :-\

That guy  :yuck

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Wow, not all women take three to ten days to respond to a message after a date.  :o

Also, what happened to plenty of fish--the quality of that site has improved immensely.

FatalT

I was lying when I said I was going back to manwhoring. I just didn't want to admit that the girl I'm involved with is quite a bit younger than myself. I spent all day yesterday with her in the ER of a hospital because her parents are out of town for the weekend. It was nice. <3

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I was lying when I said I was going back to manwhoring. I just didn't want to admit that the girl I'm involved with is quite a bit younger than myself.

What is she, nine?

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
i appreciate brand news stories of getting laid. it makes me wish i wasw a young female who could have him enter me with his indiew dick
USA

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Rated 10 by Pitchfork.com
like Brandnew himself, that score is inflated.

FatalT

I was lying when I said I was going back to manwhoring. I just didn't want to admit that the girl I'm involved with is quite a bit younger than myself.

What is she, nine?

Less than double that.  :-[

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Fistful is jealous.

Half-your-age-plus-seven-years.

FatalT

Fistful is jealous.

Half-your-age-plus-seven-years.

I'm going off Half-your-looks-plus-seven-years. I'm well under that limit. :P

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Sometimes interests and values overlap, don't they? It's hard to predict what your personality will be like or what your values are in ten years which is probably what makes marriage so difficult.
I guess they can overlap, like if your hobbies include larger-picture issues, e.g. fitness, earth conservatism, political activism, zombie survivalism...

What is she, nine?

Dude. DUDE. Enjoy the jailtime if her parents decide they don't like you anymore.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Good news: I had sex last night  :rejoice
Bad news: It was with someone that I wasn't planning to have sex with. Got drunk at a party... one thing led to another... she takes me back to her place... and bam I have my wiener in her honeypot.  :picard

Extra note for PD: She is a PAWG. A butterfaced PAWG but a PAWG nonetheless.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Incoming biz slutshaming
püp

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
Why is it bad news if you have unexpected sex? sounds pretty positive to me
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
I guess bad is too strong of a word. More like "subpar news".

FatalT

What is she, nine?

Dude. DUDE. Enjoy the jailtime if her parents decide they don't like you anymore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#South_Carolina

Come at me brrooooooooooooo!

But seriously. We're not doing that.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:34:45 PM by FatalT »

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain

still going to say above par. for you. no offense. the more experience the better
dur

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

She said I look like Liev Schreiber. I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I've thought you look like Liev Schreiber for a while too, and I think that's a good thing.
MMA

Phoenix Dark

Atramental :rejoice

feast, my brother.

The Business :pacspit

Flannel Boy

• Icon

She said I look like Liev Schreiber. I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I've thought you look like Liev Schreiber for a while too, and I think that's a good thing.

I could almost see it.
(3 month old pic)

Phoenix Dark

I could almost see it.
(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.) (3 month old pic)

:gladbron

nudemacusers

you're in the prime of your manslut days. make the most of it.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
The sooner I get my own place the sooner I'll be slutting it up in Upstate SC.

FatalT

The sooner I get my own place the sooner I'll be slutting it up in Upstate SC.

All the sluts are in Charlotte. Come up here again, I'll be your wingman. Seriously.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
My job is making my life somewhat hectic at the moment so I'll have to plan some things out before I decide to make a trip to Charlotte.

But I'll definitely keep your offer in mind, FatalT.

nudemacusers

it's gonna be weird when you eiffel tower some chick and one of you jizzes and it hits the other on the navel.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Malek is so god damned sexy. If he wined and dined me and then bragged about bringing me back to his place I would consider it my greatest accomplishment.

I see. I might be in the States in a few weeks. . . .

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Chatting with a girl who has a .69 waist-to-hip ratio (27 and 39").

Mine's  0.78, which is right in the "good" category for women.  :kobeyuck