Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242335 times)

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #4980 on: September 22, 2013, 10:39:01 PM »
I hate when attractive women ask me out (I have not cold messaged a woman in a month and have ignored most of the messages in my inbox, but I guess I sent her a belated three word reply). I'm going to have to say yes, and she'll eventually tell me there's no spark.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #4981 on: September 23, 2013, 01:09:21 AM »
You hate everything breh and it comes off in your dates.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #4982 on: September 23, 2013, 10:16:55 AM »
Malek, don't get so angry about it.  I think it's reasonable that most dates aren't going to go anywhere.  Just take it as a good time.  Like seeing a movie.  It might not be the best movie you've ever seen but it was better than jackin it in the pale light of your monitor.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #4983 on: September 23, 2013, 07:26:12 PM »
I am turning into an unaccomplished, though much better looking, Sir Richard Owen.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #4984 on: September 23, 2013, 07:39:50 PM »
I am turning into an unaccomplished, though much better looking, Sir Richard Owen.

Sir Richard Owen had a wife though...

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #4985 on: September 23, 2013, 09:03:16 PM »

I guess I better agree to the date then.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #4986 on: September 23, 2013, 09:35:08 PM »

I guess I better agree to the date then.

Do you ever have fun on your dates? The way you post about this shit makes it sound like it's a chore, so you're not doing you or them a favor. And I can't imagine you mask this very well when going out with these women.

I hate kicking people when they're down and all but it's like why are you bothering dude?

Barry Egan

« Reply #4987 on: September 23, 2013, 09:40:51 PM »
He already gave in to the societal pressure pushing him towards a law degree, so now he feels obligated to collect on the societal pressure that pushes woman towards lawyers. 

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #4988 on: September 23, 2013, 09:42:22 PM »
Just get a mail order bride or some shit then if it's to complete some model of a life.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #4989 on: September 23, 2013, 10:22:22 PM »
backpage.com Malek. Pay someone to go on a date, give you pointers, and clean the spark plug

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #4990 on: September 23, 2013, 10:26:11 PM »
backpage.com Malek. Pay someone to go on a date, give you pointers, and clean the spark plug

I'd be scared to use that site.  Seems like it would be teeming with undercover cops.
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #4991 on: September 23, 2013, 10:31:28 PM »

I'd be scared to use that site.  Seems like it would be teeming with undercover cops.

The Coli taught me that the way to check is to google the phone numbers. If you see multiple listings of multiple girls off one number, it's fake. And anyone quoting prices on their page is suspect.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #4992 on: September 23, 2013, 10:34:48 PM »
Also call from a number other than your own and start talking about how much for a blowjob, etc. if they go along and don't immediately hang up it is a cop

Robo

« Reply #4993 on: September 24, 2013, 02:20:48 PM »
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:05:59 AM by Robo »
obo

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #4995 on: September 24, 2013, 05:35:13 PM »
Backpage is legit; I've used it plenty of times.  Don't judge!  What else are you supposed to do when your girl won't let you put the D in the A?

I'm not judging, I just don't want to get arrested.
🍆🍆

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #4996 on: September 26, 2013, 02:05:26 PM »
Devo talks about me as if I'm Dexter Morgan or Opiate from neogaf. :-\ I want to date for all the normal reasons.

All my dates with Fit Girl were fun!

Anyway, take that Sabretooth:
Hey, just thought I'd let you know I think you look like wolverine. Sexy. :)

:pimp

I'm going out with the architect on Saturday. I'll show her my leaning tower.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #4997 on: September 26, 2013, 03:04:57 PM »
Well maybe if you weren't "I hate it when ____" about every fucking thing dude.

:-\

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #4998 on: September 26, 2013, 03:26:14 PM »
It could be more complicated, like not seeing eye-to-eye as far as higher motivations in life. In that case, somebody who is mature enough to tell you what they want could figure it's easier to just say there was no spark rather than try to explain why they think you'll get bored with each other after spending a hundred hours together.

DCharlieJP

• the ex-XFE, now 3rd in-line for SFE
  • Icon
« Reply #4999 on: September 28, 2013, 10:13:40 PM »
I'm going out with the architect on Saturday. I'll show her my leaning tower.

hmm - the main reaction from the tower i've heard is "it's quite disappointing.... not very big..." so... um... GOOD LUCK! ;)

O=X

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #5000 on: September 29, 2013, 12:02:20 AM »
I want to ask out a classmate, but I have no idea if I'll succeed or not. We aren't really even classmates anymore since she's staying in public policy and finishing this year, and I'm doing the joint degree with the business program. I may have posted about her before. Last night I had a great opportunity to just sack up and do it, but I didn't.  :-\

There was a white girl with all of the thickness that I like in one of my classes.  So I go and talk to her.  Turns out she is 36, has three kids, and has been married for years.

It sucks.  I was hoping to find some cute, single ambitious girl in my program but I haven't found her yet.
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5001 on: September 29, 2013, 12:09:16 AM »
I want to ask out a classmate, but I have no idea if I'll succeed or not. We aren't really even classmates anymore since she's staying in public policy and finishing this year, and I'm doing the joint degree with the business program. I may have posted about her before. Last night I had a great opportunity to just sack up and do it, but I didn't.  :-\

Just do it. Not taking the shot will haunt you far longer than being rejected. Trust me on this.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5002 on: September 29, 2013, 01:14:00 AM »
The date went very well despite my attempts to sabotage it. And, unprompted, she told me she wants to go an another.

A fun, attractive, and intelligent woman with nice curves and great job seems into me.  :-\

edit: she split the bill, too.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 01:15:38 AM by Flannel Boy »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5003 on: September 29, 2013, 01:16:51 AM »
I look forward to learning how you plan to ruin this turn of events.

nudemacusers

« Reply #5004 on: September 29, 2013, 01:23:32 AM »
propose marriage asap
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5005 on: September 29, 2013, 01:33:04 AM »
I look forward to learning how you plan to ruin this turn of events.

I don't want to ruin things (Emily Blunt Girl is pretty awesome) but I will.

propose marriage asap

That will work. Let's call this "Plan Fit Girl."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 01:36:29 AM by Flannel Boy »

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #5006 on: September 29, 2013, 01:52:52 AM »
A fun, attractive, and intelligent woman with nice curves and great job seems into me.  :-\

Anyone else: #humblebrag

Malek: #miredinirrationalanxiety #selfdeprecatinghumorthatbeliesaveryrealpain #deepbreaths #yougotthisbuddy #youhaveworthasahumanbeing #notlikeyou'reManabyte #teamSabretooth

nudemacusers

« Reply #5007 on: September 29, 2013, 01:55:34 AM »
lol I was joking about the proposal but you should definitely tell her you love her. look into her eyes when you say this.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #5008 on: September 29, 2013, 06:10:29 AM »
Tell her about Pamperchu
yar

nudemacusers

« Reply #5009 on: September 29, 2013, 11:53:13 AM »
Tell her about Pamperchu
This is not a bad strategy. "Hey babe, I may have my shit to work out, but I'm not pretending to be an infant and shitting in my pants".
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #5010 on: September 29, 2013, 01:19:47 PM »
Tell her about Pamperchu
This is not a bad strategy. "Hey babe, I may have my shit to work out, but I'm not pretending to be an infant and shitting in my pants".

You may joke now but in 5-10 years when the generation raised by the internet becomes legal age, you could probably use this line and get away with it.
🍆🍆

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5011 on: October 01, 2013, 10:23:09 PM »
Date number two is a go for tomorrow. :nervous

nudemacusers

« Reply #5012 on: October 01, 2013, 10:35:23 PM »
stop by kay's beforehand to select the appropriate ring to set the mood.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 10:37:06 PM by nudemacusers »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5013 on: October 01, 2013, 11:44:47 PM »
Kay's sells cock rings?

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #5014 on: October 01, 2013, 11:46:52 PM »
You should just find an excuse to bow out gracefully instead.
🍆🍆

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5015 on: October 01, 2013, 11:49:38 PM »
Take this chance to finally be the one to say "I just don't feel a spark."

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5016 on: October 01, 2013, 11:52:34 PM »

I don't think anyone on this forum likes me.  :cancry

nudemacusers

« Reply #5017 on: October 01, 2013, 11:55:40 PM »
I think you're cool
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #5018 on: October 02, 2013, 01:16:58 AM »
I'm rooting for you, duder

spoiler (click to show/hide)
not much comfort, i know
[close]
yar

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5019 on: October 02, 2013, 03:09:45 AM »
I think you're awesome. I really wish you didn't have such a crippling social phobia.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #5020 on: October 02, 2013, 04:23:45 AM »
You are I think the most "successful" Internet dater I've ever seen.

But no, that doesn't raise my opinion on that format. I'm sure you're full of sparks that you maybe are trying to suppress with new people. What perhaps more logical people would call social phobia.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #5021 on: October 02, 2013, 04:28:24 AM »
You're ok in my book Malek.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5022 on: October 02, 2013, 04:29:51 AM »

I don't think anyone on this forum likes me.  :cancry

I doubt this. I know I don't. Just find the complaining bemusing is all.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5023 on: October 02, 2013, 09:18:41 AM »
You're cool IMO.  I'd meet you if I could :)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
You probably don't want to meet me :(
[close]

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5024 on: October 02, 2013, 10:52:02 PM »
Thanks for the kind words.

The date didn't go too well, especially at the end. I was very nervous--more nervous than I was during the first date when I felt as if I had nothing to lose. Tonight my brain was telling me not to fuck up--not a good mindset.  :fbm

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5025 on: October 02, 2013, 11:11:33 PM »
I just sent her a desperate email.

The only other woman I've liked as much since I started dating again is Fit Girl. They're very similar--same age, height, eye color, hair color. They both laugh easily. They're both atheists. They also share the same initial bad taste in men (both, probably come to their senses quickly). I-Need-a-Nickname-Girl isn't a vegetarian and doesn't live in Winnipeg (also has big ass titties). 

The date really went sour when the topic of sparks and chemistry came up--I freaked out and did my best Opiate impression: "beep-boop chemistry is illogical boop."
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 11:18:13 PM by Flannel Boy »

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #5026 on: October 02, 2013, 11:26:08 PM »
i'd intensely violate your bitter mouf and pleasingly clenched anus, malek. <3
duc

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5027 on: October 02, 2013, 11:32:19 PM »
 :-[ If only Toronto Girl felt that way.

nudemacusers

« Reply #5028 on: October 02, 2013, 11:43:58 PM »
why would you talk about sparks and chemistry?  ???
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5029 on: October 02, 2013, 11:56:05 PM »
We were watching Breaking Bad during an electrical storm.

She was talking about exes and her need for that connection (she actually has her very own term for it that's not a "spark," and it will be her nickname once she tells me that she never wants to see me again).

Barry Egan

« Reply #5030 on: October 03, 2013, 12:03:38 AM »
Thanks for the kind words.

The date didn't go too well, especially at the end. I was very nervous--more nervous than I was during the first date when I felt as if I had nothing to lose. Tonight my brain was telling me not to fuck up--not a good mindset.  :fbm

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5031 on: October 03, 2013, 12:12:11 AM »
Have you experienced any bad side-effects?

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #5032 on: October 03, 2013, 12:19:50 AM »
You know I'm in yer corner, and further what I think of "spark" and how you tend to filter that message.

I do think it's funny when Cowbell or whoever lectures you, as if people act on their social anxiety deliberately and are too dumb to realize that it's counterproductive.

Barry Egan

« Reply #5033 on: October 03, 2013, 12:19:55 AM »

one of the things that got me on board was that whatever potential side effects do exist are pretty negligible, especially compared to SSRI's (you can quit at anytime for example).  I've experienced no side-effects, personally. 

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5034 on: October 03, 2013, 12:49:31 AM »
You know I'm in yer corner, and further what I think of "spark" and how you tend to filter that message.

I do think it's funny when Cowbell or whoever lectures you, as if people act on their social anxiety deliberately and are too dumb to realize that it's counterproductive.

In her defense, I could work on my cognitive distortions--but even though I know they're distortions I still believe them.
I hate when attractive women ask me out. . . . I'm going to have to say yes, and she'll eventually tell me there's no spark.

Jumping to Conclusions, catastrophizing, mind-reading, control fallacy. And, by tomorrow, I'll be shown to be correct (except for the control fallacy--this rejection doesn't have to make an emotional wreck, but. . . ).

one of the things that got me on board was that whatever potential side effects do exist are pretty negligible, especially compared to SSRI's (you can quit at anytime for example).  I've experienced no side-effects, personally. 

I'll make an appointment with a GP and give it a try--especially on the off-chance [insert nickname here] Girl gives me another date.

edit: Last negative post in this thread. If she rejects me, I'll change my avatar to a stock Jewel photo.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 12:53:02 AM by Flannel Boy »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5035 on: October 03, 2013, 08:15:01 PM »
Thanks The Business

She hasn't replied.

Of course, against my better judgement, I sent her another message.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #5036 on: October 03, 2013, 08:34:36 PM »
jesus FUCKING CHRIST dude
pcp

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5037 on: October 03, 2013, 08:45:50 PM »
I concur.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #5038 on: October 03, 2013, 08:52:27 PM »
lol malek you just look insane at this point its over lad its over

USA

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5039 on: October 03, 2013, 09:22:28 PM »
jesus FUCKING CHRIST dude

On an all new segment of "Indefensible" Drinky attempts to defend malek's actions, can't, and begs to defend the wii u tablet instead.