Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242401 times)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #5520 on: January 25, 2014, 10:01:25 PM »
Living in SC making $10 an hour, brehs.  :fbm

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #5521 on: January 25, 2014, 10:08:43 PM »
I'd offer you my standard for visitors, but to better meet your needs if you're ever in town I'd let you yell at me to do push ups instead of rolling you any nasty drugs

Actually, I'd take you to Secret Society for fancy gentleman drinks
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 10:10:32 PM by Spencer »

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5522 on: January 25, 2014, 10:23:07 PM »
Cowbell and Spencer win according to stereotypes:

(Image removed from quote.)

See? I can totes be a snob about this here.

« Reply #5523 on: January 25, 2014, 10:25:19 PM »
what's so good about alabama
😈

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #5524 on: January 25, 2014, 10:26:35 PM »
Looking at that map, I want to live in Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Michigan, Vermont, or Massachusetts. I've only been to three of those places. :(

why michigan?

they were googling about the college football team

same probably goes for oregon, tbh
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 10:28:37 PM by CajoleJuice »
AMC

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #5525 on: January 25, 2014, 10:28:17 PM »
They're bizarro good. They need to look up the reasons they don't suck.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #5526 on: January 25, 2014, 10:48:53 PM »

I think this map says it all. (Favorite beers)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #5527 on: January 25, 2014, 11:12:14 PM »
Cowbell and Spencer win according to stereotypes:

(Image removed from quote.)

I don't get what it says for my state.

I also didn't realize Blue Moon was so popular.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 11:14:50 PM by Mary Tyler Whore »
🍆🍆

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #5528 on: January 26, 2014, 02:19:34 AM »

The BBQ is pretty good! I've only been to Huntsville and that area didn't seem that bad (although it seemed like it could get dull quickly) - big defense industry and a ton of engineers/military there so it largely eschews the typical stereotype of the South.

And on hiking - that's one good thing about living here. No mountains or any interesting scenery (unless you love 60's style splanches and shopping malls), plus half the year the weather is shit. The big outdoor activity on every single girl's profile is the beach... and I can live with that!
^_^

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #5529 on: January 26, 2014, 03:18:36 AM »

The Bass Fishing and the Dope.
UK

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #5530 on: January 26, 2014, 11:55:05 AM »
hah, replying to an old bebpo post
o_0

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #5531 on: January 26, 2014, 12:10:58 PM »
What has nine arms and sucks? Well, I mean, obviously.
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5532 on: January 26, 2014, 12:27:34 PM »
Did she nibble a donut off yer erect johnson, tho?
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5533 on: January 26, 2014, 08:36:23 PM »
Achievement Unlocked: NEXT LEVEL AWKWARDNESS

Go on a date with a pretty lady that ends up being life long friends with your sister.
yar

Oblivion

« Reply #5534 on: January 26, 2014, 09:44:26 PM »
I am close...so fucking CLOSE to meeting up with this bodacious babe tonight. We already have a meet up place, but she hasn't given me the time yet. UGH WOMEN! Why'd we ever give them the right to vote? :punch

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #5535 on: January 26, 2014, 10:13:13 PM »

:tocry

just found out my former best friend had a kid. If you have the chance, take the shot gentlemen. Don't be a pussy and decide not to give it a try when given the opportunity.

Oblivion

« Reply #5536 on: January 26, 2014, 10:50:31 PM »
Not to make a big deal out of this or nothing, but where the fuck is this broad?!?   :maf

We agreed to meet up for coffee almost two hours ago, but she still hasn't told me what time to be there. And Starbucks closes at 9:30! :punch :punch :punch

Oblivion

« Reply #5537 on: January 26, 2014, 11:21:18 PM »
IT'S ON! Apparently her dumbass was already there and forgot to mention it.

Wish me luck, gentlemen.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5538 on: January 26, 2014, 11:39:13 PM »
Achievement Unlocked: NEXT LEVEL AWKWARDNESS

Go on a date with a pretty lady that ends up being life long friends with your sister.
You mean NEXT LEVEL AWESOME. Get serious with her and troll your sister.

We talked shit about my sister for like half an hour. :jawalrus

...there will be no sexy times, though.   :tocry
yar

Oblivion

« Reply #5539 on: January 27, 2014, 03:46:06 AM »
Okay, back from my date. It was...interesting. While still definitely smashable, she wasn't as hot as she appeared in her pics. Not to mention she was much older than she claimed (she said she was 29, but turned out was 41). We seemed to have a pretty good time and everything, but I don't know if she would be interested in continuing. We scheduled to meet up again next weekend, and ended the date with a couple of kisses and such, but it seems unpredictable at this point.

I hope she decides to because she's got some massive mammaries and fortunately, unlike the PAWG I went out with a few weeks ago,  her's happen to be real. And boy are they real. :drool

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5540 on: January 27, 2014, 10:07:31 AM »
Okay, back from my date. It was...interesting. While still definitely smashable, she wasn't as hot as she appeared in her pics. Not to mention she was much older than she claimed (she said she was 29, but turned out was 41). We seemed to have a pretty good time and everything, but I don't know if she would be interested in continuing. We scheduled to meet up again next weekend, and ended the date with a couple of kisses and such, but it seems unpredictable at this point.

I hope she decides to because she's got some massive mammaries and fortunately, unlike the PAWG I went out with a few weeks ago,  her's happen to be real. And boy are they real. :drool
:dead

Whatever man, if she's not crazy, have fun.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5541 on: January 27, 2014, 10:33:25 AM »
For real real, I bet that 41 year old is kinky and experienced.  Can't go wrong with that combo

Oblivion

« Reply #5542 on: January 27, 2014, 02:30:25 PM »
Hey, I wasn't complaining! I've went out with cougars many times before. I was only slightly disappointed in the sense that this would have been my first time dating someone my age in over a year.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #5543 on: January 27, 2014, 04:01:22 PM »
So like, 8th date in- and now my crippling fears have gone from ever finding someone to 'fucking things up' -
o_0

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5544 on: January 28, 2014, 10:24:43 AM »
Dude, like a week ago you were posting about starting to hang out with a new girl, and now she's "the gf"?
I refer to any bitch I talk to as my girlfriend.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #5545 on: January 29, 2014, 01:06:38 AM »
Ate tacos and watched Maximum Overdrive - best date ever
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5546 on: January 31, 2014, 12:20:38 AM »
Set up another date with the girl I was supposed to go out with last week. Not too unhappy with the situation, all things considering. This is why guys have to play a numbers game. I think from here on out I will just try to set up dates with as many people as possible until something turns into an actual relationship.

How big is your relationship with God. Thats more important because women who are impressed by your genital size before you as a man, are obviously demonic, friends

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #5547 on: January 31, 2014, 02:25:49 AM »
Random question: When's the fart point of a relationship? That means when you can fart in front of someone without pretending you're asleep.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #5548 on: January 31, 2014, 08:55:42 AM »
Yep. If your date can't survive a fart then why bother?
©ZH

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5549 on: January 31, 2014, 01:57:52 PM »
Girl farts are gross.  But everyone does them so if homegirl can't handle that you fart, then she has problems.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #5550 on: January 31, 2014, 11:44:46 PM »
The last three days have been fun. . . .

Kill me.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5551 on: February 03, 2014, 11:15:21 PM »
So what's the smoothest way of rejecting a second date offer through text?
Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5552 on: February 03, 2014, 11:18:05 PM »
Kinda hard to pull when you have no family here.

Maybe I can get away with a dead sister?
Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5553 on: February 03, 2014, 11:25:38 PM »
I totally got AWESOM-O vibes from this person. Like, I can see in their eyes they already started building a future and shit. Got me clutching my purse and scanning for exits.
Unzip

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5554 on: February 03, 2014, 11:26:19 PM »
Tell her it's Ramadan.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #5555 on: February 03, 2014, 11:44:26 PM »
Tell him you really like him as a person and think that his IQ is really impressive  but that you are a soulless, manipulative bitch that only went out with him to destroy his life.

Add a blurb about a dead bunny and you're set.
(|)

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5556 on: February 03, 2014, 11:44:27 PM »
I made a huge mistake on our first date: I bought tickets for "Her" at the moolah (couch-style theater) which paved the way for some serious snuggling, and understandably sent mixed signals. Had we started with dinner and chatted for a bit I woulda friend-zoned that post-haste.

Tell him you really like him as a person and think that his IQ is really impressive  but that you are a soulless, manipulative bitch that only went out with him to destroy his life.

There's a lot of #truth to this.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 12:38:17 AM by Shaka Khan »
Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5557 on: February 03, 2014, 11:50:15 PM »
You filthy betch.

It was the second first date of day.

Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5558 on: February 03, 2014, 11:51:47 PM »
I'd literally take myself off the market for that hot churro.
Unzip

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5559 on: February 03, 2014, 11:52:02 PM »

don't you mean her

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5560 on: February 04, 2014, 12:01:11 AM »
Just use the "sorry, I'm not ready for a relationship" card. Shit gets used on me allllllll the time.
yar

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5561 on: February 04, 2014, 12:11:06 AM »
Just use the "sorry, I'm not ready for a relationship" card. Shit gets used on me allllllll the time.

"I'd like to see you again. Can I take you out to another movie?"

"You make for a great theater companion, but I'm afraid I'm not ready for anything serious."

I don't feel good. :-\
Unzip

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5562 on: February 04, 2014, 12:19:32 AM »
Eh, just try to be as upfront as possible.

"Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression the other night, I was feeling sort of 'in the moment' but I'm really not looking for anything serious."

Or whatever.
yar

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5563 on: February 04, 2014, 12:21:16 AM »

"Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression the other night, I was feeling sort of 'in the moment' but I'm really not looking for anything serious."

Or whatever.

That's perfectly put because, well, it's the truth. That movie was so demonic, friend.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 12:26:02 AM by Shaka Khan »
Unzip

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5564 on: February 04, 2014, 12:23:01 AM »

Or whatever.
Yup, just be blunt. If they've had any sort of experience with dating they'll deal with it.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5565 on: February 04, 2014, 12:23:15 AM »
I just got this long text for a reply...

Nor am I. But I am looking for someone to have some fun with. I'm not looking to settle down or get tied down to STL. But if I could find someone's company to enjoy socially in a low stakes environment that would be ok with me. I appreciate you being up front.  And I'm terrible with this kind of thing,  But I did have a good time and if you're looking for a fun night out I hope you'll keep me in mind.

Translation: FWB :lol

And now I'm thinking of using your other line, Triumph.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 02:33:27 AM by Shaka Khan »
Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #5566 on: February 04, 2014, 12:31:40 AM »
So I replied with Truimph's "in the moment" line and got back "I understand =) movies do that sometimes."

Done.

Dude you're a genius.
Unzip

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5567 on: February 04, 2014, 12:42:20 AM »
I'ma write a book detailing all the ways I've been friendzoned over the years, brehs
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5568 on: February 04, 2014, 12:44:23 AM »
I was really proud of myself the last time it happened. I got the "you're so nice, I really want to be friends with you and don't want to complicate that with a relationship, blah blah blah" gambit, and I just said, "Well, I guess that's cool. I was unaware of the rule about not sleeping with nice guys, but it must exist because I get that a lot."
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #5569 on: February 04, 2014, 12:46:04 AM »
Just don't reach for the fedora, Triumph.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5570 on: February 04, 2014, 12:46:44 AM »
I enjoy Shaka's moment of relationship drama/advice far more than Bepbo's or Green Shinobi's.

everyone is happy

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5571 on: February 04, 2014, 12:47:20 AM »
Nah. She got pissed (understandably) and the next ten minutes were spent patching shit up so that we could, in fact, continue being friends. I'm going to two more concerts with her this month because I'm a sucker! (at least we split the cost of tickets, amirite guys???)
yar

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5572 on: February 04, 2014, 12:53:22 AM »
What really sucks is now I'm sitting on $40 of FTD credit I bought for $20 from groupon and no woman to give it to.

:tocry

...just kidding, I have all these lady friends who would love some flowers, especially since it's already been made clear to me there's no sex ever happening!

(I'll shut up now. Been a shitty year or so for me vis a vis the whole dating thing. Just need to forget about it until I've moved.)
yar

MrAngryFace

« Reply #5573 on: February 04, 2014, 01:09:58 AM »
I am dating a woman that willingly watched Batman (1966), Maximum Overdrive, and Street Fighter the Movie and enjoyed them allfor being what they are- AND appreciates the first TMNT movie- how cool is that?

#jinxedwtfdamn
o_0

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #5574 on: February 04, 2014, 10:07:54 PM »
I don't think I've ever gotten the "LJBF" before... usually just got ignored or a vague (and usually mutual) "This isn't working out..."

One girl I was dating for a few months told me that I needed someone more conservative ( ??? )...

spoiler (click to show/hide)
And of course the one after that was an insane evangelical bible-thumpin' republican who non-ironically said that Obama is a baby-killer
[close]
^_^

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5575 on: February 04, 2014, 10:10:24 PM »
I am dating a woman that willingly watched Batman (1966), Maximum Overdrive, and Street Fighter the Movie and enjoyed them allfor being what they are- AND appreciates the first TMNT movie- how cool is that?

#jinxedwtfdamn

There has to be a flip side to this coin. Is she a libertarian, or One Direction fan?

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5576 on: February 04, 2014, 10:18:02 PM »
Ok breh.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5577 on: February 04, 2014, 10:31:28 PM »
Could ya'll guys and gals do me a favor and keep the "Giving Awesom-O shit" stuff to yourselves?

I'm off that bandwagon unless you flip out again.

As for everyone else, why let it bother you? Particularly, why let it bother you when you KNOW it's the only reason this stuff is appearing?

I know saying "don't obsess" is much easier to preach than practice. I have problems with it myself -- but you'll be better off if you only care about advice which comes from people who care about you.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #5578 on: February 05, 2014, 07:41:41 PM »
Could ya'll guys and gals do me a favor and keep the "Giving Awesom-O shit" stuff to yourselves?

I'm off that bandwagon unless you flip out again.

As for everyone else, why let it bother you? Particularly, why let it bother you when you KNOW it's the only reason this stuff is appearing?

I know saying "don't obsess" is much easier to preach than practice. I have problems with it myself -- but you'll be better off if you only care about advice which comes from people who care about you.

I think what he's basically asking you is, in your life, why do you give valuable time, to people who don't care if you, live or you die?
QED

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5579 on: February 05, 2014, 08:19:43 PM »
I think what he's basically asking you is, in your life, why do you give valuable time, to people who don't care if you, live or you die?

I guess, yeah, that would be the corollary. I was trying to keep it positive.