Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242335 times)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
20 miles is nothing, unless its a dirt road or something  :wtf

Bebpo

This is where you guys can be like "smh" about my relationship status.

We talked, we decided to have a test phase of a few weeks where we see if we can make some changes for the better, and if we're still fighting/having problems then we'll call it a day and she'll move out.  Her mom's still looking for apartments for her.

Things have actually been a lot better and we've been pretty happy.  I don't really have anything to complain about atm. 

nudemacusers

why.jpg

you really are genuinely afraid of being alone. how many test phases/trial periods is this now? and her mom is looking for plan b apartments? are you still want to get married!??!

dude
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
I pour myself out until I am empty, and as soon as I am I fill up again. This expanse is endless. The love I have to give. Why are these limits in place where they have no place? I want to break everything and put it back together more perfectly.

She posted that on her FB an hour ago.   :derp

being pursued by a JRPG villain  :ohhh
QED

Bebpo

why.jpg

you really are genuinely afraid of being alone. how many test phases/trial periods is this now? and her mom is looking for plan b apartments? are you still want to get married!??!

dude

It's not this.  I'm with her because I love her.  It's just sometimes the relationship gets hard to maintain.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
No, no, no. See, a relationship where people have regular disagreements can be hard to maintain.

What you've described is living with a crazy person. But, and I honestly understand that, you don't think you can do better, so you do everything you can to keep it together. Well, I don't have to be a party to that anymore. I'm on a Bebpo news blackout until the inevitable has happened and this time has stuck for at least six months. I genuinely wish you the best, and one day you're going to figure that means NOT BEING WITH THIS PERSON ANYMORE.
yar

nudemacusers

you're talking about marriage, long-term commitment shit, supposedly for life, and here is all this on/off hot/cold craziness and you're engaged. what's gonna happen after the wedding and shit gets out of sorts? she moves into her own apartment for a couple weeks? you have annual trial separation periods? she hangs out with her friend who wants to desperately bang her and unloads emotionally and lets him talk shit about you some more? while you're married?!?

relationships should not be hard to maintain at a base level of functionality, don't know who told you that lie, but it's a lie.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Mupepe

• Icon
my wife and I went to Office Max today and we played paper rock scissors to see whose card we would use to pay (I lost :() and the cashier thought it was super cute and said "Newly weds, huh?"  My wife laughed and said not really.  Cashier was surprised when my wife said our 5 year marriage anniversary is in less than a month.  :winning

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
my wife and I went to Office Max today and we played paper rock scissors to see whose card we would use to pay (I lost :() and the cashier thought it was super cute and said "Newly weds, huh?"  My wife laughed and said not really.  Cashier was surprised when my wife said our 5 year marriage anniversary is in less than a month.  :winning

Bepbo's girlfriend would have played rocky paper scissors with the cashier instead and kissed him on the cheek after he won.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Hope it works out Bebpo. It's hard for us to imagine, but maybe it will and we'll all eat crow.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 09:25:03 AM by Pineapple Sauce »

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Bebs we're gonna find you a nice chola at one of the backyard barbecues my new roommates throw.

Himu

Fucking hell Bebpo

And fistful keeps fucking on the first date?? :noah unfffff
IYKYK

Beezy

Somehow I managed to line up two dates this week and all I can think about is how I'm gonna manage to fuck them both up.

Himu

They sisters right?  :gurl
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
I've given up dating again. Fuck it, I've got enough crazy of my own to deal with.

...unless I can find a therapist to date.

:noah
yar

What the fucking fuck.

What?

Ok. Seriously. You say you love her. But does she love you? Her behaviors don't really support that theory. Mental illness or not, you deserve better and can do better. You deserve a healthy relationship.
野球

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
I've given up dating again. Fuck it, I've got enough crazy of my own to deal with.

...unless I can find a therapist to date.

Being able to play head games with a mental health professional at home and in the bedroom as well as at the office? :leon :lawd :noah

Beezy

They sisters right?  :gurl
Haha no. But I never thought either of them would seriously consider fuckin me. I still feel like I'm being setup.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Beps: she's drama.

You claim you don't want drama.

You haven't ended the relationship. You take her on your vacay.

I'm prone to thinking you delight in the drama at this point and are in denial.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR

And fistful keeps fucking on the first date?? :noah unfffff

second, actually.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
is it normal for a girl to have over 15 orgasms in one session

:jawalrus
[close]
[close]
nat

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I dunno about normal but that's good yes.

8)

Oblivion

UGH.

Went out with this great chick who was nice and thick in all the correct areas. She was a fun date and was smoking hot, but she lives far as fuck (about 25 miles away) and didn't have a car of her own. On top of that I spent like $60 at the bar we went to. Now all of this would have been okay if she seemed interested in me, but while we had a great time at the bar, afterwards she seemed pretty quiet and distant. I got a kiss out of it, but that doesn't necessarily mean shit. I sent her a text an hour or so later telling her I had a great time, but she hasn't responded.

I'm frustrated as hell right now.

UGH.
You took an unforced L breh. No transportation and 20+ miles away? Nope.

Actually, it turns out she did have a car, but for some douchey reason didn't want to use it.

We texted a bit earlier tonight, and while she was responding fairly quickly, they were almost all one word answers. Not sure how I should continue this. I don't know if I should just forget about her, or stick around and see how this goes.

20 miles is nothing, unless its a dirt road or something  :wtf

It is if you're not using the freeway.

Himu

fistful is the biggest stud on the bore :uguu POST PIC
IYKYK

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
i actually have. you just werent paying attention.
nat

chronovore

• relapsed dev
:lol

No. At least, not according to AWESOM-O, who posited that women were obligated to let him off the hook.

The general wisdom is that women feel threatened by men, so they don't have to. By extension, if you think you'd be threatened by the crazy chick, you're off the hook.

I never said they were obligated to respond to me. I said that they shouldn't say yes when I ask them out if they have no interest in going out.

The general wisdom is that women are allowed to destroy a man slowly from the inside like that because he might flip out if they said no when they weren't interested. Or something.

But just not responding? That's pretty uncontroversial.

You're still taking their actions too personally.

Phoenix Dark

I don't remember you posting a pic.

btw how does this new gf feel about your tongue game
:rejoice

nudemacusers

bringing your ex fiance on a trip shortly after a relationship blowout is something i really only thought happened in movies, those really cheesy early 90s relationship farces. are you carting around a dead guy in sunglasses you accidentally killed in a humorous fashion? are you staying next to a crazy old foreign couple dispensing valuable 3rd act life lessons?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Mandark

• Icon
The general wisdom is that women are allowed to destroy a man slowly from the inside like that because he might flip out if they said no when they weren't interested. Or something.

:gurl

Unless that's some new euphemism for a prostate massage, in which case that's well within the spirit of The Bore so carry on.
[close]

Himu

i actually have. you just werent paying attention.

You posted a pic with you having a piece of paper covering your face, but not your dreamy eyes :uguu
IYKYK

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
:lol

No. At least, not according to AWESOM-O, who posited that women were obligated to let him off the hook.

The general wisdom is that women feel threatened by men, so they don't have to. By extension, if you think you'd be threatened by the crazy chick, you're off the hook.

I never said they were obligated to respond to me. I said that they shouldn't say yes when I ask them out if they have no interest in going out.

But just not responding? That's pretty uncontroversial.

The general wisdom is you should get the hell over it and stop investing so much into people you barely fucking know for the sake of your sanity and those around you so they don't have to listen to your insipid whining this late in the game. You think men don't blow women off? Get some perspective please.

bringing your ex fiance on a trip shortly after a relationship blowout is something i really only thought happened in movies, those really cheesy early 90s relationship farces. are you carting around a dead guy in sunglasses you accidentally killed in a humorous fashion? are you staying next to a crazy old foreign couple dispensing valuable 3rd act life lessons?

I did stupid shit like this in high school because I was afraid of being alone. I knew I should end it, I knew I would be better off, but I couldn't let go. And it wrecked me for a long time.

At least I had the excuse of being a dumb high school kid.
野球

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
btw how does this new gf feel about your tongue game

haven't done that yet.

You posted a pic with you having a piece of paper covering your face, but not your dreamy eyes :uguu

nope. someone didn't bother looking at my vacation pictures  :wag
nat

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I just learned puddles has a girl. You're still fucking whining about hookup blow off shit?

:what

Himu

*hurries to pic thread*
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

Fistfull looks like Awesom-O's son?
:ohhh

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
read like the last 5 pages with this Bebpo stuff

this is the same lady that had that chronic pain drama right?

chronovore

• relapsed dev

:heartbeat

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon

Well, there ARE ghosts.
乱学者

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
Bebpo, I'm done giving you advice. I'm giving you an ultimatum: GET OUT. You deserve better. Your family deserves better. Your friends deserve better. Hell, strangers you know on a message board deserve better.

Do you want a family one day? Would you trust this woman to be the mother of your children? (No.) Is there any real future here? You need to be realistic about what's going on.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 08:35:27 AM by Howard Alan Treesong »
乱学者

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Bebpo, what do your IRL friends and family members think about what's going on?
ど助平

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
It's really hard to comment on this without feeling like you're piling on.

Bebpo, we all like you, we all agree that this relationship is a bad idea.
I know it's hard to back out of a situation like this. But the future will be hard for a much longer time if you decide to stick it out.
brb

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
This thread is demonic. Like, Satan is literally in this thread, brehs, and he's loving it.   :-\
dog

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
On one hand, reading about people getting laid when you're in a dry spell  :(
On the otherhand, you don't have it nearly as bad as Bep.
<コ:彡

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
what the fuck happened itt
püp

Kara

what the fuck happened itt

Someone worse than me arrived. :rejoice

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
On one hand, reading about people getting laid when you're in a dry spell  :(
On the otherhand, you don't have it nearly as bad as Bep.

Better to jerk off in a dark corner than be in his position. I still win
fat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
apparently if you have intercourse with a sick person several times over the course of 3 days you will probably also get sick
nat

Phoenix Dark

apparently if you have intercourse with a sick person several times over the course of 3 days you will probably also get sick

RIP

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Should've worn a full body condom.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Beps: she's drama.

You claim you don't want drama.

You haven't ended the relationship. You take her on your vacay.

I'm prone to thinking you delight in the drama at this point and are in denial.

Bebpuu loves the drama because if you say you hate drama, you will avoid drama instead of getting deeper into it.  I blame all of the loli PS2 JRPGs he played.
🍆🍆

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
Finally sent stalker girl a message telling her that it wasn't going to happen between us.  I couldn't even "like" a post on FB without her sending me a message. 

I think it's over now. 

:duh myself for ever thinking it was safe to date. 

HERMIT MODE!  ACTIVATE!
WTF

Kara

You'll be good, Groog, no need to join me in the monastery yet.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
what is JC's views on jacking off, you still jack your twee little dick right?
fat

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
My hand and I have a solid relationship. 

I don't know if fapping was mentioned in the Sermon of the Mount though...
WTF

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
hot
fat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
what about puttin' a finger up your holy glory when yer servicin' your earthly temperament? how does the lord feel about that?
duc

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
what about puttin' a finger up your holy glory when yer servicin' your earthly temperament? how does the lord feel about that?

Can't say that I've partaked in that.  Not my thing.  Had a girl once jam a finger in there by surprise.  That's when I confirmed that it was "Exit Only" in my case.
WTF

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
its cool man, we dont have to go that route if you arent comfortable
fat

Himu

IYKYK

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
its cool man, we dont have to go that route if you arent comfortable

Demi's a cuddler.