Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242348 times)

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7200 on: October 02, 2014, 01:24:07 AM »
I add like half of Bangladesh to my friends list on my fresh Facebook account and Tinder still giving me shit. :brazilcry

This shit better be the best thing since sliced bread, I had to send a tech support email like it was 2005 or some shit. :goty

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7201 on: October 02, 2014, 01:30:48 AM »
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7202 on: October 02, 2014, 01:33:53 AM »
TBH this is some fucking Sindri shit. :shaq2

Himu

« Reply #7203 on: October 02, 2014, 03:47:40 AM »
So I realize that, I mean, I love pussy and stuff, but every time I think of myself in a relationship in my head, I think of me with a guy. There's this guy I saw in my neighborhood jogging while I was doing my daily leisure walk and we talked, and recalled working together a long time back. He's very sexy and his smell turns me on bad. I've thought about him for the past day. I've come to the realization that even though things with Security Girl are fun and stuff, I just don't see a future there because I will always be pining for men sexually and romantically. Be bisexual, brehs. Date a bisexual, brehettes. Nope. This is why I don't want to be a bi guy, because I know of the personal conflict that comes with being bi. Unless he vastly prefers women, of course. Being bi sucks, don't recommend it unless you want to argue about who fucks better: men or women.

I just know there won't be anything between me and Jog Guy. :lupe But damn one could hope. :mouf

I can't get over the dick lust. :tocry I hated to do this to Security Girl given that it was my first thing since transition and it means a lot to me and she makes me feel womanly and shit, but I don't see a future there. :yeshrug
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 03:56:28 AM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7204 on: October 02, 2014, 06:48:57 AM »
Girls suck when it comes to me. That is all  :goty2

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #7206 on: October 10, 2014, 12:27:19 AM »
Welp, my ex just let me know today that she has cancer. This is a shit sandwich of feels.
yar

Kara

« Reply #7207 on: October 10, 2014, 02:08:34 AM »
Sorry. :(

And sorry if I'm prying, but is it a "death sentence" cancer or a "I could maybe beat this" cancer?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7208 on: October 10, 2014, 02:10:24 AM »
Stage 1 cancer, there's every reason to think she'll beat it. However, it is on her vocal cords, so the very real possibility of losing the ability to speak regardless exists.
yar

Kara

« Reply #7209 on: October 10, 2014, 02:22:39 AM »
:fbm

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7210 on: October 10, 2014, 09:38:26 AM »
How does one even develop vocal chord cancer :fbm

sorry dude.  Cancer is an asshole
püp

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #7211 on: October 10, 2014, 10:36:05 AM »
Sorry to hear that. Smoker?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7212 on: October 10, 2014, 12:49:05 PM »
Sorry to hear that. Smoker?

Yeah. Sad/funny part is that she quit in January of this year. Whole thing is just fucked.
yar

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
QED

Kara

« Reply #7214 on: October 12, 2014, 03:12:13 PM »
One of my friends has started saying things that cross over from friendly banter into telegraphing romantic feelings. Once in a week is just me being neurotic, twice is getting a little weird, thrice is a band I used to listen to I mean smoke coming from fire. :goty2

Am I going to have the chance fulfill every neckbeard's revenge fantasy and deny someone trying to jump off one of the ladders onto the other? (Not to endorse the existence of the ladder theory.) Tune in next time for another miserable episode of my fucking shitty life.

Kara

« Reply #7215 on: October 12, 2014, 04:34:35 PM »
GF and I talked this morning about how we haven't been doing it much. Hard to have that talk.

You still had it though, and it sounds like as soon as it started becoming a problem to instead of letting it fester.

As for practical solutions to your problem, maybe swap intercourse for added oral? It's not like you need to really be in the mood yourself to do that.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7216 on: October 12, 2014, 05:16:50 PM »
Eat her out or someone else will.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7217 on: October 12, 2014, 05:33:31 PM »
Go have your test levels checked, dude. I'd also suggest looking at your diet and activity levels. Eating better and getting consistent exercise makes me hard as a rock 24/7.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7218 on: October 12, 2014, 07:36:16 PM »
But mupepe, you were already hard as a rock 24/7!
Well now I dont have to walk around with one hand down my pants

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7219 on: October 13, 2014, 08:35:29 AM »
then i'd go back and say get your test levels checked.  sounds hormonal.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #7220 on: October 13, 2014, 11:53:27 AM »
Seems like it would be the anti-depressants. It's the #1 thing I hear people complain about when they are on them. (The #2 thing being the 'dead inside' feeling).

Maybe it's not such a bad thing. Maybe you only feel guilty/worried about it because we are constantly conditioned by advertising and peer pressure to be thinking about sex all the time.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #7221 on: October 13, 2014, 12:18:23 PM »
And I barely even fap. 3x a week at most.

??????????????????????? Am I doing something wrong?
fat

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #7222 on: October 17, 2014, 07:00:19 AM »
Getting married tomorrow, is it bad that I'm looking forward more to the fact we get our life back and there is no more planning than the event itself?
itm

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #7223 on: October 17, 2014, 07:10:29 AM »
Getting married tomorrow, is it bad that I'm looking forward more to the fact we get our life back and there is no more planning than the event itself?

No, I felt the same way. That shit is stressful.

Congrats bud! Marriage can be truly amazing if you get along well and work together. Enjoy your day!
(|)

nudemacusers

« Reply #7224 on: October 17, 2014, 09:50:15 AM »
nah we had the same feeling. don't get me wrong, we had a lot of fun at our wedding, sans some family drama, but we were happy to not be in the maelstrom of doting aunts and attention.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Kara

« Reply #7225 on: October 17, 2014, 08:00:24 PM »
One of my friends has started saying things that cross over from friendly banter into telegraphing romantic feelings. Once in a week is just me being neurotic, twice is getting a little weird, thrice is a band I used to listen to I mean smoke coming from fire. :goty2

Am I going to have the chance fulfill every neckbeard's revenge fantasy and deny someone trying to jump off one of the ladders onto the other? (Not to endorse the existence of the ladder theory.) Tune in next time for another miserable episode of my fucking shitty life.

Update: I asked if they wanted to smoke (cigarettes) and drink this weekend and they said they wanted to get dinner too. :brazilcry

And then they suggested one of these intimate downtown hotspot places. :brazilcry

My stupid fucking life. :dead

Kara

« Reply #7226 on: October 17, 2014, 08:40:58 PM »
Fall back you nerd ikhwan. I agreed to go because I have bad judgment in my personal life (Only in your personal life? Did you read your post in Random Talk last night? -Ed.) and I want to know if it's a place worth taking someone else out on a date to because I'm a fucking piece of shit but I'm not asking someone out who I'm not attracted to and is just a friend to me.

nudemacusers

« Reply #7227 on: October 17, 2014, 09:25:37 PM »
kara:
I just realized I was lame and didn't say congrats. Congrats!  :)
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

pilonv1

« Reply #7228 on: October 17, 2014, 10:01:31 PM »
Too late you're on ignore
itm

nudemacusers

« Reply #7229 on: October 17, 2014, 10:48:19 PM »
:tocry
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Kara

« Reply #7230 on: October 18, 2014, 08:45:57 PM »
Sorry, just kind of sick and cranky. And why not? Just go out and try to have fun, if it doesn't work out tell her so. Easy way to have a good time AND end something before it gets too problematic.

Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

Kara

« Reply #7231 on: October 18, 2014, 09:14:31 PM »
No, but in my life I've never seen another set like it.

And even if I found a copy (I look from time to time), it still wouldn't be the set I learned to play with.

Michael Moaner

« Reply #7232 on: October 19, 2014, 01:20:08 AM »
Need some advice friends. I'll try and give the cliff notes/TLDR version at the end because this is long and I'm bored. Okay here's go:

I've been with my current girlfriend for about 9 months. Things have been pretty good thus far. We've had our moments and bicker like most couples, but ultimately there's been great chemistry and I really do love her. We practically live together and we've both talked about a future together in terms of what our hopes and goals are with each other down the road.

Anyway, throughout the past 9 months, there's been this dude who she's known since High School (she's 25 now) that will text her every month or so. She claims he's just a really good friend who's 'helped her through some really tough spots in life sometimes'. The texts themselves are pretty friendly. Except for the fact that he would on occasion call or text really late at night - in addition to saying stuff like "I miss you". Again, nothing blatant, but enough to make me feel a bit uncomfortable. She claimed at the time that she's never had anything to do with him romantically (fling or otherwise), and that he's always been just a 'friend'.

Well, beyond one major issue we had when we first started dating, which resulted in her sending explicit texts to a co-worker (which I forgave her for  ::)), there's never really been any trust issues since. I mean, yeah this guy gives me the creeps, because I could tell that he's thirsty, but I certainly didn't dwell on it. In fact, I told her numerous times that I'm cool with them being friends, just don't cross any boundaries and disrespect me.

So anyway, flash forward to tonight. I go into plug my phone, notice hers on the counter - and she has a bunch of texts from him. Didn't read them, mostly because she was walking in behind me, but immediately she started acting a bit odd. She then kept asking me if everything was okay. Clearly, she knew I saw what was on her phone. She then proceeded to reassure me that nothing was going on, and that she 'just called him on the way to work to see how he was doing'. It turns out that he actually called her yesterday, but she deleted his call and possibly a voicemail? I should probably point out that we both use each other's phones a lot for various reasons when we're both at home being lazy.

Anyhow, we then get into a fight. She feels like I'm acting weird now, or being distant now that I saw his texts. I told her straight up; I'm not entirely comfortable with it, but it's whatever - I'm not her parent, and it isn't my place to tell her who she can and can't talk too. She then proceeds to say that she's just going to call him once and for all, and tell him that they can't be friends anymore. Because as she said "It isn't worth losing you over something so stupid - or making you not trust me". I repeated what I said about not being her parent and that she's a grown woman, but I also feel like I'm able to voice my opinion when something doesn't seem right to me.

So we finish talking/arguing. I guess there was closure. She says she's going to call him - I said whatever (still feeling a bit awkward now that she's essentially losing a 'friend' because he CANT leave her alone or act socially responsible in my estimation). The next part gets a bit weird. She calls him basically balling her eyes out. I wasn't in the room, but I could hear her crying really loudly, with various parts of the conversation mixed in (my house is really small). She proceeds to tell him that I am the love of her life, and she doesn't want to risk losing me over keeping in contact with him because 'it's not right'. I guess he responds by telling her he knew this phone call was coming, and that she shouldn't do it, but he'll respect her decision?

Anyhow, the end of the phone call is what makes me the most uneasy. She ends the call still crying and telling him he's a wonderful guy, and she hopes he gets all the happiness in the world and meets a great person. Except before she hangs up, she says "Can I ask you one question?". She then says "Did you ever have feelings for me at some point???". I don't know what his response was, but whatever. It just makes me uncomfortable because if you really don't give a fuck about this dude, why even ask or care? Female/Human curiousity? I don't know. The other part is, after their conversation, she confesses that she DID have feelings for him right before we got together, and that she had a thing for him during High School. However, they've never dated because "the timing has never been right". This kind of contradicts in the past about her saying she's never felt anything for him, but whatever.

Do you guys think I am overreacting in feeling a bit awkward and bothered by this? I feel like it's some 90's RomCom, where the best friend (which in this case he's not) can't leave some girl alone who's about to get married (which we're not, but have talked about). In my opinion, there's just some socially acceptable behavior that you don't do towards a friend of they're in relationship. Like calling/texting them late a night, or sending suggestive texts. Thoughts on the whole thing?

TLDR Version:

- Girlfriend of 9 months has guy friend from High School years ago (she's 25 now).
- Dude has called and texted her every month or so since we've been dating.
- Texts are fairly innocent, does sometimes get a bit odd with him telling her stuff along the lines that he 'misses' her at midnight
- Said shes never dated or hooked with him, only been a friend and that's it. I told her its whatever - just don't cross any boundaries and its cool with me
- Got into a fight tonight because they've been contacting each other again.
- Told her it's kind of awkward for me, but whatever - i'm not her dad.
- She tells me she's going to call him and tell him they can't be friends anymore because it might cause us more drama.
- She cries on the phone with him, emotional call, tells him I'm the love of her life.
- She says goodbye, but then asks at the end if he ever had feelings for her.
- She later admits that she DID have feelings for him back in High School and before we started dating. Never got together due to "timing"
- I again feel awkward as fuck.

:yeshrug

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7233 on: October 19, 2014, 01:24:21 AM »
You probably wouldn't want to hear any advice from me because I would want to see the gf and the dude get it on whilst I watch from afar in a dark corner.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
totally joking btw.
:hitler
[close]
[close]

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7234 on: October 19, 2014, 01:27:41 AM »
Need some advice friends. I'll try and give the cliff notes/TLDR version at the end because this is long and I'm bored. Okay here's go:

I've been with my current girlfriend for about 9 months. Things have been pretty good thus far. We've had our moments and bicker like most couples, but ultimately there's been great chemistry and I really do love her. We practically live together and we've both talked about a future together in terms of what our hopes and goals are with each other down the road.

Anyway, throughout the past 9 months, there's been this dude who she's known since High School (she's 25 now) that will text her every month or so. She claims he's just a really good friend who's 'helped her through some really tough spots in life sometimes'. The texts themselves are pretty friendly. Except for the fact that he would on occasion call or text really late at night - in addition to saying stuff like "I miss you". Again, nothing blatant, but enough to make me feel a bit uncomfortable. She claimed at the time that she's never had anything to do with him romantically (fling or otherwise), and that he's always been just a 'friend'.

Well, beyond one major issue we had when we first started dating, which resulted in her sending explicit texts to a co-worker (which I forgave her for  ::)), there's never really been any trust issues since. I mean, yeah this guy gives me the creeps, because I could tell that he's thirsty, but I certainly didn't dwell on it. In fact, I told her numerous times that I'm cool with them being friends, just don't cross any boundaries and disrespect me.

So anyway, flash forward to tonight. I go into plug my phone, notice hers on the counter - and she has a bunch of texts from him. Didn't read them, mostly because she was walking in behind me, but immediately she started acting a bit odd. She then kept asking me if everything was okay. Clearly, she knew I saw what was on her phone. She then proceeded to reassure me that nothing was going on, and that she 'just called him on the way to work to see how he was doing'. It turns out that he actually called her yesterday, but she deleted his call and possibly a voicemail? I should probably point out that we both use each other's phones a lot for various reasons when we're both at home being lazy.

Anyhow, we then get into a fight. She feels like I'm acting weird now, or being distant now that I saw his texts. I told her straight up; I'm not entirely comfortable with it, but it's whatever - I'm not her parent, and it isn't my place to tell her who she can and can't talk too. She then proceeds to say that she's just going to call him once and for all, and tell him that they can't be friends anymore. Because as she said "It isn't worth losing you over something so stupid - or making you not trust me". I repeated what I said about not being her parent and that she's a grown woman, but I also feel like I'm able to voice my opinion when something doesn't seem right to me.

So we finish talking/arguing. I guess there was closure. She says she's going to call him - I said whatever (still feeling a bit awkward now that she's essentially losing a 'friend' because he CANT leave her alone or act socially responsible in my estimation). The next part gets a bit weird. She calls him basically balling her eyes out. I wasn't in the room, but I could hear her crying really loudly, with various parts of the conversation mixed in (my house is really small). She proceeds to tell him that I am the love of her life, and she doesn't want to risk losing me over keeping in contact with him because 'it's not right'. I guess he responds by telling her he knew this phone call was coming, and that she shouldn't do it, but he'll respect her decision?

Anyhow, the end of the phone call is what makes me the most uneasy. She ends the call still crying and telling him he's a wonderful guy, and she hopes he gets all the happiness in the world and meets a great person. Except before she hangs up, she says "Can I ask you one question?". She then says "Did you ever have feelings for me at some point???". I don't know what his response was, but whatever. It just makes me uncomfortable because if you really don't give a fuck about this dude, why even ask or care? Female/Human curiousity? I don't know. The other part is, after their conversation, she confesses that she DID have feelings for him right before we got together, and that she had a thing for him during High School. However, they've never dated because "the timing has never been right". This kind of contradicts in the past about her saying she's never felt anything for him, but whatever.

Do you guys think I am overreacting in feeling a bit awkward and bothered by this? I feel like it's some 90's RomCom, where the best friend (which in this case he's not) can't leave some girl alone who's about to get married (which we're not, but have talked about). In my opinion, there's just some socially acceptable behavior that you don't do towards a friend of they're in relationship. Like calling/texting them late a night, or sending suggestive texts. Thoughts on the whole thing?

TLDR Version:

- Girlfriend of 9 months has guy friend from High School years ago (she's 25 now).
- Dude has called and texted her every month or so since we've been dating.
- Texts are fairly innocent, does sometimes get a bit odd with him telling her stuff along the lines that he 'misses' her at midnight
- Said shes never dated or hooked with him, only been a friend and that's it. I told her its whatever - just don't cross any boundaries and its cool with me
- Got into a fight tonight because they've been contacting each other again.
- Told her it's kind of awkward for me, but whatever - i'm not her dad.
- She tells me she's going to call him and tell him they can't be friends anymore because it might cause us more drama.
- She cries on the phone with him, emotional call, tells him I'm the love of her life.
- She says goodbye, but then asks at the end if he ever had feelings for her.
- She later admits that she DID have feelings for him back in High School and before we started dating. Never got together due to "timing"
- I again feel awkward as fuck.

:yeshrug

You should totally feel awkward about this pretty sure I've been the other guy in a similar situation though so idk what to tell you besides some kinda very real make or break situation with her. If y'all both agree she shouldn't talk to him again...and she does then I'd end it.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7235 on: October 19, 2014, 01:54:55 AM »
In my experience this probably isn't the end of the issue. It seems a bit childish, too damn dramatic and a little weird. Watching your SO call a friend, end the friendship and is crying the whole time. Yeahhhhhh. I would also say you have reason for concern because was actually lying to you. It wasn't a misunderstanding. It was deception. Red flag obviously.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #7236 on: October 19, 2014, 02:14:50 AM »
Honestly like if the dude has feels for her, that happens whatever, I have a friend who would probably date me if we were single at the same time. THAT BEING SAID...

The shit he says is fucking disrespectful to your relationship and my pal would never do that shit so when it comes to crap like that, that she's allowing to happen, I can't sympathize.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7237 on: October 19, 2014, 02:19:29 AM »
I think you overreacted but it probably doesn't matter: you're going to break up with her soon. She's going to contact him again, and since an ultimatum is involved it'll end the relationship. I'd say that's a better outcome than having to deal with this guy slowly creeping on your gf over a period of time and waiting for a vunerable point (ie the next time you have a disagreement). I'm going to guess this isn't the first time she has cried her heart out to this guy.

The guy is pushing boundaries and he sees that she is willing to play along. Calling her late at night is like sticking the tip in. He's just seeing if she'll say no, and clearly she wasn't until tonight.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #7238 on: October 19, 2014, 02:28:44 AM »
He honestly sounds like the stereotypical friend zone guy waiting in the wings saying "I told you those guys were all shit but I'm here."

I'm skeeved out now.

Kara

« Reply #7239 on: October 19, 2014, 03:18:58 AM »
my friend invited me to something thursday night like right away tonight

then later on she was like "i want to see the inside of your place"

fml

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #7240 on: October 19, 2014, 03:21:43 AM »
by place she means butthole

Kara

« Reply #7241 on: October 19, 2014, 03:23:01 AM »
i fucking hope not

my stupid fucking life is so fucking stupid :stahp

e: she just texted me "i love hanging out with you" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK everything
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 03:28:23 AM by Vularai »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7242 on: October 19, 2014, 03:29:52 AM »

nudemacusers

« Reply #7243 on: October 19, 2014, 03:33:38 AM »
my friend invited me to something thursday night like right away tonight

then later on she was like "i want to see the inside of your place"

fml
by place she means naked. emotionally naked. your soul bared for her, no barriers, no limits, no fear. you will join as one for but a moment, the pathways of your lives intertwined in a psychological embrace. you will know her, she will know you. the real you, without the hardened carapace we build around our emotional core, the facade we hide behind to claw through the day to reach another dawn.

:ufup
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7244 on: October 19, 2014, 03:35:29 AM »
Kara probably needs to take a heroic dose of DMT to get to that point.

nudemacusers

« Reply #7245 on: October 19, 2014, 03:36:56 AM »
you should def take a heavy dose of psychedelics together and chill in the bathtub.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Kara

« Reply #7246 on: October 19, 2014, 03:37:34 AM »
i was in a relationship like that for half a decade and got ethered :bolo

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7247 on: October 19, 2014, 03:40:26 AM »
Open your heart up too much and it's bound to get torn asunder, brehs. 

Kara

« Reply #7248 on: October 19, 2014, 03:41:34 AM »
count on people brehs

nudemacusers

« Reply #7249 on: October 19, 2014, 03:42:44 AM »
but it can be rebuilt and improved upon over successive failures. like Doomsday.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7250 on: October 19, 2014, 03:44:57 AM »
Ride the horse or get trampled by it.

Kara

« Reply #7251 on: October 19, 2014, 03:46:03 AM »
but it can be rebuilt and improved upon over successive failures. like Doomsday.

the only improvement i got was being ideologically uplifted which just isolates me because i live in reactionary shitsville :bolo

i'm actually a better person for this regardless of the isolation
[close]

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7252 on: October 19, 2014, 06:16:23 AM »
My gf sent me some really soul-baring emails while I was in South America, and at first I was kind of a mix of  :larry and  :badass , but by the end I was like  :obama

Was the title "You were right about the blacks"?

pilonv1

« Reply #7253 on: October 19, 2014, 07:21:38 AM »
Wedding went down without a major problems, food was good, music was good and everyone enjoyed it. So happy to have a sleep in and my normal life back :rejoice
itm

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7254 on: October 19, 2014, 08:37:57 AM »
Grats man.

Got any pics?
:hitler

Kara

« Reply #7255 on: October 19, 2014, 11:29:30 AM »
how did i forget this in my stream of consciousness shitposting last night

at the bar she just turned to me out of the blue and asked "do you like s&m?"

:snoop

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7256 on: October 19, 2014, 11:57:13 AM »
:phil

This one sounds like a KEEPER, dude.
yar

PlayDat

« Reply #7257 on: October 19, 2014, 01:04:04 PM »
I'm still very confused about most things dating related.
  • Got someone's number
  • Texted her
  • No response
  • Run into her again
  • "I was in the library at the time and forgot to get back to you.  I'll let you know next time I'm free"
  • Haven't seen her since

It's been well over a week.  I told my friend I was just going to delete the number and move on, but he thinks I'm being too prideful.

This can't be read as anything other than a rejection right?  I hate feeling like I'm chasing people down. 

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7258 on: October 19, 2014, 01:10:36 PM »
Over a week?

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #7259 on: October 19, 2014, 01:50:19 PM »
Yup. Just sounds like she made something up on the spot.

That said, I don't understand your friend's response to this. Prideful? Whut?