Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242348 times)

Tasty

Congrats Wrath!

Went on my first gay date last Saturday. :)
I finally move to the area and this is how you treat me  :(

Where you at b

nudemacusers

In a certain "gated community" between Lexington and concord
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tasty

You finally got busted for public solicitation? ;)

In a certain "gated community" between Lexington and concord

I used to use this line on girls :lol

Tasty

Also Lexington is too far out there for me. Even going to Quincy is too much sometimes. Lol.

nudemacusers

God you're so urban
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tasty

They don't call me a yuppy for nothing.  8)

seagrams hotsauce

oh shit, another one in the Bostonbore contingency? salute

Tasty

Another one? How many of us are there? :omg

seagrams hotsauce

Counting you guys? two lol, I lived in Dorchester for a year or two when I got out of high school, but I'm on cape now so I don't count anymore

Tasty

TBH mac doesn't count either, Concord isn't Boston (neither are Cambridge, Somerville and Quincy for that matter.) ;)

seagrams hotsauce

I know, but it's more Boston than where I'm at. On a related note, I really think Bostonians should consider adopting Cambridge as Boston proper to make up for Allston. Would really throw a wrench in the 'well it wasn't EXACTLY Boston' preamble from Harvard blowhards too

Tasty

No, that preamble makes it worth it. Right?

nudemacusers

Everything on the east coast is like one hour away so it all counts IMO. Come to Montana where it takes four hours to go anywhere 😫
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tasty

Lol when I go home to CT by train I cross through RI for like half an hour and I'm like, "Wow, the world is so small." :lol Total trip takes like 1h 40m.

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
So dumb
YMMV

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Assuming she's somebody like you, was she afraid that having a serious relationship with somebody in SA would make it harder for her to get out?

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Tasty

Mupepe

• Icon
I love you.  I hope that helps some.

Tasty

And I love your body, Wrath. Don't forget that.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Ahem,
I'm sorry. Let me get on my little soapbox.
I don't get this whole, "b..b..but the distance!" shit.
Is love worth sacrificing for or not? Isn't love the only thing worth sacrificing for?
I don't get this "I love you, but it's not convenient" stuff. If you love someone, you make it convenient damn it. Love is a rare enough thing, it's not like a nice restaurant where you can be like, "I love the place, but it's just so hard to get to. Oh well." Nah man, it's love. Just how many people are going to be like "Not only will I put up with your shit, but I'll love in spite of it."? You think that happens everyday? Love doesn't just "happen" sparks just happen. But love? That takes work.
que

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
It does take work. It's just that distance makes it more difficult. /shrug

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Oh, I know. For a while when we were courting my wife and I were over 500 miles apart.
But we made it work. I just have seen a few friends be like "I love this person, but they're too far away." And then they dump them.
Then two years later they're still alone and like "Why can't I find love?!!" :brazilcry
que

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
Distance is a (temporary) inconvenience but she's using it as a reason to avoid a relationship altogether. Doesn't sound like love and I'd bail at that point because she's not willing/doesn't think that inconvenience is worth the extra effort. Any serious lasting relationship is going to have greater sacrifices than that.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
If you end up together, are both of you on the same page as far as what country/culture you'll eventually want to live in?

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
If you end up together, are both of you on the same page as far as what country/culture you'll eventually want to live in?

Yes.

Well then like you said, it sounds like the situation is as good as it can be and there's no point not taking the leap. I hope you find your happiness.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I think we've known it for a while but my girlfriend and I said we love each other today and we've been talking about moving in together a few months from now*. Quite exciting.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
*I promised my mother I'd help her out until June.
[close]

Phoenix Dark

I'm proud of you breh. She's been jerking you around for too long. I feel bad for her, I don't think she's a bad person. But she has lot learn a better way to handle her business/issues.

Gonna make you a savage breh
:rejoice

Phoenix Dark

Never forget these words of wisdom

Tasty

Went on my second date on Saturday. It went well. :) He lives in Maine so we can't see each other all the time but it's been a good cadence. Won't be able to see him until next Sunday at the earliest.

In the back of my head I have the gnawing thought that there isn't a "whiz-bang" spark between us but since this is my first relationship I'm going to give it some time. We like each other and that's what matters right now. :)

Phoenix Dark

You haven't banged yet?!

Tasty

He stayed over on Saturday. I came twice.

Phoenix Dark

Through anal stimulation or did he provide oral pleasure?

Tasty

I'll let your imagination fill in the details. ;)

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

Phoenix Dark

As in "tell your brother to respond to my texts" or "let me tell you some personal shit about your brother"?

If it's the former :yeshrug

If it's the latter

Mupepe

• Icon
To be fair, I would take any excuse to talk to your sister as well :heartbeat

Am_I_Anonymous

Ahem,
I'm sorry. Let me get on my little soapbox.
I don't get this whole, "b..b..but the distance!" shit.
Is love worth sacrificing for or not? Isn't love the only thing worth sacrificing for?
I don't get this "I love you, but it's not convenient" stuff. If you love someone, you make it convenient damn it. Love is a rare enough thing, it's not like a nice restaurant where you can be like, "I love the place, but it's just so hard to get to. Oh well." Nah man, it's love. Just how many people are going to be like "Not only will I put up with your shit, but I'll love in spite of it."? You think that happens everyday? Love doesn't just "happen" sparks just happen. But love? That takes work.

Long distance doesn't work. It has never worked. And it will never work.

Bitches get hit on all the time and if you expect her to sit their and wait for your nerd ass to escape your parent's house you are crazy.
YMMV

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Worked for me. You just gotta be someone worth waiting for :hitler
que

Am_I_Anonymous

Or unattractive, I suppose.
YMMV

Rahxephon91

You seem mighty bitter and angry recently.

Tasty

Agreed.

You seem to have a better disposition recently though Rahx. ^_^

Am_I_Anonymous

I just don't pretend you people are normal. :yeshrug
YMMV

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

Agreed.

You seem to have a better disposition recently though Rahx. ^_^
Probably getting some pussy on the regular now.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber

What do you mean "you people"  :hitler
püp

Am_I_Anonymous

What do you mean "you people"  :hitler

:cac
YMMV

Rahxephon91

I couldn't even be if I tried.

Yulwei

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
*right click*
*saved*  :doge

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist

Or unattractive, I suppose.

If a girl is just fit and knows how to put on make-up then she'll get hit on a lot but if she's hot (like legitimately model-caliber) then very few guys will try asking her out besides random strangers. Girls like that usually do have more dude friends than average which is understandable considering how back-bitey other girls who are less sure of themselves get.

Basically, I have no idea what puppy or his wife look like but they both sure sound like really confident peoples.

Tasty

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Things are getting weird with my nurse girlfriend.

A little while ago, my gf wanted me to start fucking her in the ass.  I've fucked a few chicks in the ass and I don't really care much for it.  It's always been at the girl's insistence.  I just don't care much for it but I feel that if a girl asks for it, I generally do it.  So yeah, I've done anal with her a few times.  Last night, she apparently wanted to go further and she got brought some various BDSM sex toys.

Thanks to the internet, I associate BDSM with fat blobs who care more about talking about their fetishes on their Tumblr than getting a job.  Furthermore I just don't get BDSM.  So  :kobeyuck was my reaction when she got out shit like a ball gag, one of those multistrand whips, and other shit that I didn't really know what it was for.  She didn't care much for my reaction so we wound up fighting instead of fucking.  She did end up staying overnight and we're all good now but inevitably it will come up again.

The only positive here is that this might give me a window to ask for a threesome.  She has a lot of good looking friends and we're all on great terms.  Making lemonade out of lemons :win
🍆🍆

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
marry that girl and stop being a pussy

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
BDSM :holeup

Phoenix Dark

Think of it as currency. You may not like BDSM, but putting up with it might end up buying you something you want down the line. Like a threesome or an hour of sloppy face fucking.

Pay the toll.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
"restraining arts"

:whew

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊