Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1244685 times)

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9240 on: September 15, 2016, 11:25:24 PM »
this just needs to be called the Pallando tries to get his dick wet thread
püp

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9241 on: September 15, 2016, 11:34:38 PM »
I really didn't have much to post about, in this thread, up until now. So I'm just now cashing in my "relationship thread tokens" that I've saving up over the years. :doge

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9242 on: September 15, 2016, 11:54:47 PM »
'there are 3 posters on the bore who would enjoy seeing you naked'.  This is a great lead in to talk about the bore.
"Are you kidding? You're hot! I know an ex-mormon and his wife that might be interested in a threesome with you, another guy who would love to see you naked....while getting slammed by a BBC and another guy who would like to stuff parts of you in his trunk."

And don't forget the guido weeaboo from NY who would just wanna tap that ass.  8)
^_^

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9243 on: September 15, 2016, 11:55:38 PM »
I didn't think I would need to ask this so soon but... What if she makes a comment about her weight? What do I say/do? :doge

"Think nothing of it, babe. I'm into PAWGs." :doge

"Big girls are great. More to hug." :doge

Demi Halp!

Anytime you're confused about what to do or say, you're doing it right.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9244 on: September 16, 2016, 12:05:11 AM »
"Don't worry, you look great!" works best if a girl makes a comment about her weight. You know I have plenty of experience in this situation...
^_^

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9245 on: September 16, 2016, 02:28:45 AM »
*Two glasses of wine later*... Yeah, I can totally do this. :doge
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 05:34:32 PM by Pallando »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9246 on: September 16, 2016, 02:30:44 AM »
I believe in you! You got this!

nudemacusers

« Reply #9247 on: September 16, 2016, 03:04:31 AM »

When girl #2 and I meet up (before walking to the restaurant) would it be okay to say: "you can totally be yourself around me. I want you to have a good time." or something along those lines to set the mood?

Breh what is this :dead

And now I'm scrolling through all this.... way overthinking this stuff. You aren't proposing here. Just trying to get some pus/tit/nut.

*goes back to holding baby*
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9248 on: September 16, 2016, 03:11:16 AM »
I'll find my chill Saturday. Don't worry.

Things are going to be fine. :doge
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:37:14 AM by Pallando »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9249 on: September 16, 2016, 03:29:18 AM »
 :anhuld :busta :brazilcry
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 05:35:56 PM by Pallando »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9250 on: September 16, 2016, 11:20:06 AM »
I feel like I need to take a course in Toaism when it comes to dating...

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9251 on: September 16, 2016, 11:45:07 AM »
I feel like I need to take a course in Toaism when it comes to dating...
If you have to take a course on Taoism you don't understand Taoism.  :PP
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9252 on: September 16, 2016, 11:02:28 PM »
god I was losing my head... I'm all chilled out now guys. 👌

This chick seems pretty great over texts. Today during our exchange we seem to vibe pretty well.

Wish me luck tomorrow. 😎

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9253 on: September 16, 2016, 11:45:07 PM »
we don't say good luck we say never give up!

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9254 on: September 17, 2016, 03:28:03 AM »
Break a leg!
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Preferably your third leg.
[close]

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9255 on: September 17, 2016, 08:01:24 PM »
She just revealed to me via a text that she smokes... Ugh...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 08:13:30 PM by Pallando »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9256 on: September 17, 2016, 08:13:12 PM »

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9257 on: September 17, 2016, 08:14:31 PM »
If she smokes, she pokes
🍆🍆

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9258 on: September 17, 2016, 08:49:20 PM »
Just means she doesn't give much thought about what she puts in her mouth. Could be a plus
que

nudemacusers

« Reply #9259 on: September 17, 2016, 08:51:12 PM »
Overweight AND smokes?

Let the oral fixation work for you.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9260 on: September 17, 2016, 08:59:42 PM »
She just revealed to me via a text that she smokes... Ugh...

Seriously wish I could put 'no smokers, sorry' in my tinder profile but only (hot) girls can get away with that.

nudemacusers

« Reply #9261 on: September 17, 2016, 09:03:20 PM »
I just realized that if she smokes menthols her pole game is gonna feel so good :noah
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9262 on: September 17, 2016, 10:40:19 PM »
Omg this girl is the fucking best!  :heart :heart  :heart :heart

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9263 on: September 17, 2016, 11:43:00 PM »
Remember my oral sex advice.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9264 on: September 18, 2016, 12:02:19 AM »
Everything went really well.

Got to kiss her goodnight/goodbye as well.  :-[

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9265 on: September 18, 2016, 12:02:27 AM »
No, she is a cis women PD. 

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9266 on: September 18, 2016, 12:11:47 AM »
Yes.

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #9267 on: September 18, 2016, 12:13:17 AM »
Everything went really well.

Got to kiss her goodnight/goodbye as well.  :-[

Describe the kiss. We need to know all the details.  :-*

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9268 on: September 18, 2016, 12:28:44 AM »
Dat boi did it. Daps to you.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9269 on: September 18, 2016, 12:34:32 AM »
We were both grining at each other like idiots in her car for a bit and she goes "go ahead" and faces her cheek towards me and *boop* I kiss her on the cheek.

:doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9270 on: September 18, 2016, 01:02:26 AM »
Oh. After we had a couple of drinks I asked her in a playful way what specifically drew her to me on Tinder

It WAS (partially) the Hannibal Buress gif from the Eric Andre Show. She was saying, "Okay, I just have to meet this guy now if he's down with the Eric Andre Show." after posting that gif. :doge
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 01:08:54 AM by Pallando »

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9271 on: September 18, 2016, 01:12:20 AM »
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9272 on: September 18, 2016, 01:24:44 AM »
I really hope we can get together soon.

It seemed like we clicked really well. (We're so similar in certain ways it's fucking scary. :doge)

Also, I feel like I need to be a bit more physical next time around...

I did hug her when we first met tho.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 01:37:19 AM by Pallando »

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9273 on: September 18, 2016, 01:46:52 AM »
Yeah she knows you're trying to be polite and respects that. Obviously if she's liking you then she wants that type of affection at some point but don't throw all your eggs into one basket, don't bang without being upfront about what you're looking for (like if she's not your type physically), and know it's okay that you hesitated with the physical stuff because it takes a while to overcome that and follow your instincts.

Also I assume you have a beard trimmer, you know what you have to do.

I kind of want to try bareback full bush sex once. To know how our ancestors felt.
[close]

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9274 on: September 18, 2016, 02:16:57 AM »
She's totally my type physically (she actually slimmed down a bunch). She's optimally chubby, if that makes sense.  :doge

And are you saying I need to trim my beard down if I'm going to eat that puss. I mean I can but I kinda want to know ahead of time that she's down for that before I alter my face in that way. :doge

El Babua

« Reply #9275 on: September 18, 2016, 02:45:42 AM »
Big Dick Pallando :rejoice

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9276 on: September 18, 2016, 05:04:20 AM »
No your beard hair isn't a problem. Pubes will be super duper annoying for ones partner to deal with tho.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #9277 on: September 18, 2016, 05:55:53 AM »
I kind of want to try bareback full bush sex once. To know how our ancestors felt.
[close]
Like absolute animals. Stupid, brainless animals. :doge

Beezy

« Reply #9278 on: September 18, 2016, 06:25:49 AM »
Don't shave anything.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9279 on: September 18, 2016, 10:20:30 AM »
If you're gonna touch your public hair use scissors. Nobody wants a crotch full of small stingy trimmed hair follicles rubbing against their body.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9280 on: September 18, 2016, 10:28:28 AM »
If you're gonna touch your public hair use scissors. Nobody wants a crotch full of small stingy trimmed hair follicles rubbing against their body.
Sounds like you need to work on your (razor) stroke game

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9281 on: September 18, 2016, 10:54:07 AM »
Went to a BBQ yesterday for a friend who lives in Astoria. He was always the shy and socially awkward type, but since moving out on his own a few years back and joining some Meetup groups he's become extremely outgoing. One of the clubs he was in was for people with social anxiety, and holy shit there were a bunch of cute girls in the group... if you folks feel you have anxiety I'd recommend looking for a Meetup group similar to the one my friend found. All of the people in the group seemed like they were doing really great with their anxiety too, approaching and making conversations with me and others they didn't know...

So anyways, there were quite a few cute single Asian girls at the party, I struck up a long conversation and managed to get the FB info of one of the girls. She lives all the way out by my friend in Queens, but work brings her out to the Island a lot (she's the project manager for a construction company). She was cute and seemed very nice (though a bit on the shy side). Will have to follow up!
^_^

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9282 on: September 18, 2016, 05:50:59 PM »
nvm
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 06:49:58 PM by Pallando »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9283 on: September 18, 2016, 05:51:36 PM »
Sounds like you need to work on your (razor) stroke game
:tocry

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9284 on: September 18, 2016, 06:50:08 PM »
So uh... I guess I'll just wait until Wednesday to text her or get a text from her? :doge

We had talked about possibly me driving down to her place to play board games and drink with her roommates/landlords (a husband and wife that she rents a place from).

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9285 on: September 18, 2016, 06:52:50 PM »
No harm in texting before then.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9286 on: September 18, 2016, 06:54:13 PM »
Mmm... Like Monday evening if I'm not too busy that day?

Probably Tuesday would be better, tbh.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 07:02:54 PM by Pallando »

nudemacusers

« Reply #9287 on: September 18, 2016, 07:21:08 PM »
lol don't play this goofy high school texting/call game.

Again with this overthinking.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9288 on: September 18, 2016, 07:43:11 PM »
Dude. This IS the furthest I've ever gotten with a girl.

Give me some slack. :doge

Beezy

« Reply #9289 on: September 18, 2016, 07:52:50 PM »
Mmm... Like Monday evening if I'm not too busy that day?
Too busy to send a text? :goty2

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9290 on: September 18, 2016, 08:02:21 PM »
I almost never text unless it is to set up a time to call her or meet her in person.

Same pretty much goes for friends and family also, at least for me.
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9291 on: September 18, 2016, 08:08:40 PM »
I don't remember the last time I spent a lot of time talking to anyone on the phone. text or gtfo

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9292 on: September 18, 2016, 09:05:34 PM »
So uh... I guess I'll just wait until Wednesday to text her or get a text from her? :doge

We had talked about possibly me driving down to her place to play board games and drink with her roommates/landlords (a husband and wife that she rents a place from).

monday night

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9293 on: September 18, 2016, 09:14:11 PM »
7:13pm
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9294 on: September 18, 2016, 09:25:03 PM »
7:13pm
Gonna take a screen cap of my text at exactly this time. Just you watch.  :teehee

Edit: actually... I might end up texting her around lunch time because she works during the closing shift at a grocery store during the weekdays. (Also, she works at a quilt shop on weekends as well).

Edit: "Hey, beautiful. How's your day going?"  Eh... Fuck it. It's from the heart goddamnit. (Haven't called her beautiful with my voice/words yet but my eyes sure as fuck did.) :doge

I'll have more time to (over) think this through tomorrow...
[close]
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 02:15:37 AM by Pallando »

nudemacusers

« Reply #9295 on: September 19, 2016, 07:01:20 AM »
"Hey beautiful"? Breh.  :doge

A simple hey what's up will do.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #9296 on: September 19, 2016, 08:22:33 AM »
The more you treat her like a person and not an abstract concept of what you think a romantic relationship is supposed to be like, the better this will go.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9297 on: September 19, 2016, 09:09:35 AM »
Sure.

Again, I have zero experience at this point in the game. And no one ever sat me down and gave me advice about this shit.

I'm basically making random stabs in the dark here until someone who has WAAAY more experience than me can tell me that I'm spouting nonsense and can course correct me.

Edit: Also, my "romantic instinct" is severely underdeveloped. It's like this part of me has been in a coma for years and is just now trying to walk on its own two legs.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:23:43 AM by Pallando »

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9298 on: September 19, 2016, 09:29:50 AM »
Would it help to know that the sum total of all knowledge men have of females :quark is how not to sound like a psychopath? What you're going to do next is the scariest, most subjective and experimental stage of it where it depends on whether you two like each other.

At this point, you have to see if she's going to like YOU and your conversational habits. Now when you start getting physical there's a few tips to give but we all know we're overrated.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9299 on: September 19, 2016, 09:32:33 AM »
All you can do is be honest with yourself and recognize your short comings, so I give you dap. You say things went well, you got a kiss, it's clear she wants to "do something" again. So the hard part is over then. Text her whenever you feel like it, you don't need to overthink this. If your date was on Friday for instance and you guys sent a couple "I had a great time" texts that evening...why not give her a text on Monday saying hey what's up, how was your weekend, want to do something blah blah blah. Why not.

And of course meanwhile continue to look for other chicks on tinder.