Author Topic: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politics  (Read 1866215 times)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Re: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politics
« Reply #21180 on: November 06, 2012, 11:27:55 PM »
Hide your guns Drew, hide your guns

huckleberry

wub

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
"A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politics
« Reply #21182 on: November 06, 2012, 11:29:19 PM »

:heart
Unzip

drew

• sy
Re: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politics
« Reply #21183 on: November 06, 2012, 11:29:50 PM »
stuffing them into a PVC pipe as we speak!

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #21184 on: November 06, 2012, 11:30:43 PM »
Run into the street and fire all your guns while they're still legal.
©@©™

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #21185 on: November 06, 2012, 11:31:32 PM »
NYT still hasn't called it and until they do I am going to KEEP FEAR ALIVE
QED

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21186 on: November 06, 2012, 11:31:36 PM »
dog

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #21187 on: November 06, 2012, 11:31:58 PM »
We have the senate

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #21188 on: November 06, 2012, 11:33:25 PM »
We have the senate

Canada has invaded and occupied the U.S. Senate?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 11:35:45 PM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #21189 on: November 06, 2012, 11:33:47 PM »
Romney camp is denying the race is over  :lol

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #21190 on: November 06, 2012, 11:34:27 PM »
Hopefully for their sake the GOP tries to wrangle in more Hispanics or else this is about as good as it is going to get for them from here on out. 
🍆🍆

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #21191 on: November 06, 2012, 11:37:16 PM »
donald trump lmao
AMC

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21192 on: November 06, 2012, 11:37:55 PM »
donald trump lmao

Someone on MSNBC was laughing pretty loud when they read Trump's tweet. :lol
dog

drew

• sy
« Reply #21193 on: November 06, 2012, 11:38:01 PM »
msnbc is horrible right now, they have that bitch Rachel Maddow and that black guy with the big mouth that used to be a pastor or a prize fighter manager or whateverthefuck

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #21194 on: November 06, 2012, 11:38:05 PM »
electoral matters until you lose- then its corrupt and popular vote should win.
o_0

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #21195 on: November 06, 2012, 11:38:09 PM »
from bbc

Members of the Fox News election desk are being interviewed live to respond to Karl Rove's suggestion that the race is still going on: "There just aren't enough Republican votes out there," one says.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #21196 on: November 06, 2012, 11:39:07 PM »
msnbc is horrible right now, they have that bitch Rachel Maddow and that black guy with the big mouth that used to be a pastor or a prize fighter manager or whateverthefuck

Rachel is cool people- everyone else there is pretty blah....oh wait that alex lady is there right? shes hot- so is umm that professor lady- also hot. Thats why I watch MSNBC- one really good pundit and two hot women
o_0

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #21197 on: November 06, 2012, 11:39:15 PM »

:rofl
AMC

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #21198 on: November 06, 2012, 11:39:25 PM »
Oh shit gay marriage might actually win here in MD.

I don't wanna jinx it, but...  :hyper

« Reply #21199 on: November 06, 2012, 11:39:29 PM »
Friend I've known since Kindergarten on Facebook tonight:

It is official: The United States of America has become a welfare state with more non-producers than producers.

As a business person I want to hire more employees, however governmental policy that may be heading my way will prevent me from doing so.

Marriage Equality in WA so far:

52.6% YES
47.4% NO

Really early.
野球

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21200 on: November 06, 2012, 11:40:24 PM »
Looks like Obama is still in a position to take Virginia, even though it didn't look like he was going to for most of the night.
dog

MrAngryFace

« Reply #21201 on: November 06, 2012, 11:42:11 PM »

WA is looking shitty- im hoping its just too early but they arent showing return percentages on the news site- fuckin old religious rich people fuck em- fuck em and their fucks. I blame our last dem gov for mckenna prolly winning- why'd she have to be so shitty until that last bit at the end where she wasnt?
o_0

cool breeze

« Reply #21202 on: November 06, 2012, 11:42:39 PM »
b..but 1,000 years of darkness  :hans1

« Reply #21203 on: November 06, 2012, 11:43:05 PM »

WA is looking shitty- im hoping its just too early but they arent showing return percentages on the news site- fuckin old religious rich people fuck em- fuck em and their fucks. I blame our last dem gov for mckenna prolly winning- why'd she have to be so shitty until that last bit at the end where she wasnt?

WA has an official election result app for iPhone and Droid. It's giving out numbers and percentages.
野球

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21204 on: November 06, 2012, 11:43:20 PM »
Tammy Baldwin has been declared the winner in Wisconsin.
dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21205 on: November 06, 2012, 11:43:58 PM »
TPM put Colorado in the Obama column.
dog

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #21206 on: November 06, 2012, 11:44:53 PM »
Tammy Baldwin has been declared the winner in Wisconsin.

I just found out a little bit ago she's openly gay (1st Senator). Don't know how that's new info to me. That's pretty friggin awesome.
___

« Reply #21207 on: November 06, 2012, 11:45:37 PM »
野球

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #21208 on: November 06, 2012, 11:46:59 PM »
Are you guys watching Karl Rove on Fox? Holy shit, he is imploding

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #21209 on: November 06, 2012, 11:51:01 PM »
Bizarro, msnbc commenting on the foxnews broadcast.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #21210 on: November 06, 2012, 11:51:25 PM »
kautcunt is fucking awful
püp

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
« Reply #21212 on: November 06, 2012, 11:52:00 PM »
Holy fuck! So happy about this!  I was really doubting he'd win a second term there for awhile.

Can't wait to listen to talk radio tomorrow morning on my way to work.  It'll be fucking hilarious.
Tacos

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #21213 on: November 06, 2012, 11:52:32 PM »
Bizarro, msnbc commenting on the foxnews broadcast.

I only caught bits of it on a stream but it (Fox) was awkward as hell.
___

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
« Reply #21214 on: November 06, 2012, 11:52:34 PM »
Tonya

« Reply #21215 on: November 06, 2012, 11:53:33 PM »
Fox News called Ohio for Obama but has Romney with more votes there.
野球

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #21216 on: November 06, 2012, 11:54:46 PM »
Rachel Maddow reporting that Karl Rove is trying to fight against Fox News projection live on Fox News is possibly the greatest thing ever.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #21217 on: November 06, 2012, 11:56:32 PM »
most right leaners on the media so far: "yeah bubububu he won't get shit done...um, fiscal cliff!!!!!!!!"
püp

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #21218 on: November 06, 2012, 11:58:52 PM »
Rachel Maddow reporting that Karl Rove is trying to fight against Fox News projection live on Fox News is possibly the greatest thing ever.

I'm gonna need a clip of this eventually.
MMA

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #21219 on: November 06, 2012, 11:59:42 PM »
Elizabeth Warren projected winner in MA senate race
:drudge
:bow :bow :bow
Voting for her is the main reason I went out to the polls since MA is always Dem as fuck president wise. :hyper
Hi

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #21220 on: November 07, 2012, 12:00:28 AM »
Karl Rove and Michael Barone are performing a re-enactment of Monty Python's parrot sketch, with Rove arguing that Romney's merely pining for the fjords.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #21221 on: November 07, 2012, 12:01:34 AM »
Same sex marriage passes in Maine!!!!!
püp

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #21222 on: November 07, 2012, 12:04:32 AM »
nyt finally calls it. now any chance he might still catch up in the popular vote so we don't have to listen to people kvetching about it for the next four years?
QED

« Reply #21223 on: November 07, 2012, 12:05:13 AM »
My crazy friend on Facebook is at it again:

I can't wait to pay $8 for a loaf of bread in about 6 months......

Same sex marriage passes in Maine!!!!!

Fuck yeah!!
野球

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #21224 on: November 07, 2012, 12:05:29 AM »
well, fuck.

If the past 4 years are any indication, might as well turn your guns in now amirite???
yar

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #21225 on: November 07, 2012, 12:06:00 AM »
:bow weed is legalized :bow
USA

« Reply #21226 on: November 07, 2012, 12:06:30 AM »
Hey, who wants to get really high and get gay married with me?

AP called Nevada and Colorado for Obama.
野球

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #21227 on: November 07, 2012, 12:08:23 AM »
can't wait for the feds to start raiding mom and pop businesses because theyre selling weed.

:bow obama
USA

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #21228 on: November 07, 2012, 12:09:18 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

I SO HAPPY.

Hey, who wants to get really high and get gay married with me?

AP called Nevada and Colorado for Obama.

BUT YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED! THAT WOULD MAKE YOU A BIGAYMIST.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #21229 on: November 07, 2012, 12:10:27 AM »
let me sodomozie you while I take a hit out of your large intestines

its legal you know holmes
püp

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #21230 on: November 07, 2012, 12:11:00 AM »
nyt finally calls it. now any chance he might still catch up in the popular vote so we don't have to listen to people kvetching about it for the next four years?

You're right, that will stop kvetching about this election for the next for years!

« Reply #21231 on: November 07, 2012, 12:11:00 AM »
BIG GAY MIST

Is that a soft drink?
野球

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #21232 on: November 07, 2012, 12:12:53 AM »

You're right, that will stop kvetching about this election for the next for years!

Thanks, I like to think I'm a really astute observer of human nature.
QED

« Reply #21233 on: November 07, 2012, 12:17:34 AM »
Operation Benghazigate is all over my Facebook feed now. :lol
野球

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #21234 on: November 07, 2012, 12:18:01 AM »
haven't seen fox news' response yet...how has that been?
püp

« Reply #21235 on: November 07, 2012, 12:19:20 AM »
Pot is legal in Washington and Colorado.
野球

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #21236 on: November 07, 2012, 12:19:25 AM »
omg trump

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #21237 on: November 07, 2012, 12:19:35 AM »
Was at Chili's with the members of an arcade-game-fan meetup.com group, they had CNN on and some semi-drunk girl at the table next to ours was shouting "yeah, Obama"... well needless to say I was talking to her a bit and she wanted to add me to FB :pimp
^_^

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #21239 on: November 07, 2012, 12:21:57 AM »
Has Rove gotten the ol' Shepherd's staff treatment?  I haven't seen him in the last 20 minutes, I was hoping for more meltdown....
MMA